Cave of Wishes (Skull Man)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cave of Wishes (Skull Man)

Ana stops to think, what should she do? As her grandfather said, there was always a weakness to the enemy. She just had to find it. She scanned the room nothing sprung to mind at first, she wanted to edge into the room and see what was what.

Perhaps she could find, quietly as she could she stepped into the room to try to find something to help her. At the same time she drew out her most powerful non illusion spell, the time for misdirection was over, she needed to do damage. The memories of the lightening spell came to mind, a bolt of electric death. She just needed a chance to use it...

Phase 1 Explore
    Phase 2 Spirit

Comment

(Phase one Explore Roll 7 + 2 = 9 DC 18; 9 stamina damage 9 HP damage, 13 Will power damage; Phase 2 Spirit Roll 19 + 15 = 34 honestly the DC on this one is irrelevant it's a pass. Although you could have used that roll for the first part, well hopefully you'll get lucky next time.)

She sneaks into the room quickly noticing the wolf move as it notices her for the first time. She has little time to look for anything in particular, but she scrambles across the room quickly cut off by the wolf. He bites down at her catching her arm, she feels the teeth dig into her arm as pain shoots through her body. Surprised by the fact that this wolf is the first thing to try to kill her instead of just fuck her. Fear begins to grow in her but she calms herself as she blasts her lightning spell into the wolf sensing it flying back.

The electricity surges through her own body as she readies herself for the wolfs next approach, she was ready for it's next coming but she was still without any way to deal with the wolf. After that first encounter she knew just two big blasts of magic would not do the job, her spell dazed him well but it seemed he was extremely resistant to magical damage,

Boss encounter
      Phase 1 Explore - find something to help defeat the wolf / Combat fight the wolf right out. (Both have a secondary of Combat)

Phase 2 Combat or Spirit - Finish the fight with the wolf.

Stats
      Willpower - 11/24
      Combat and HP - 1 and 0/0
      Explore and Stam - 2 and 0/10
      Spirit and Magic - 15 and 20/20
      Naughty and Lewd -2 and 13/30
      sigpic

Comment

Ana reels back, nursing her wounded arm, this was it, if this didn't work she was this things lunch... She couldn't lose now.

Slowly she called upon the strength of all her ancestors and the gods themselves.

She holds her staff out in her good arm and looks frantically for something to use against the beast while drawing out a final blast of magic, her reserves poured into this, if it didn't work she was done for.

((I think I'm about to die in a non-sexy way... poor me ))

Phase 1 Explore
        Phase 2 Spirit

Comment

(Option 1 Explore Roll 4 + 2 = 6 DC 18; Suffers 24 Will Damage. That right there could have one shot you. Honestly your really did not get lucky rolls, your Spirit roll was a nat 20. Aside from that will power drained Game Over.)

She quickly got up and sprinted as fast as her legs would carry her towards a panel on the wall. She finally had a plan to defeat the wolf and move onwards, as she ran her body screaming in agony. She noticed the wolf was not rushing after her, against her better judgment she turned to look. She turned just in time to see the wolf connect into her with a head butt, she flew into a wall and darkness embraced her.

After what felt like an instant she awoke, she was laying in a room with stairs. Standing over here was a absolutely stunning woman, she tried to speak to thank her but no words came. Her body was heavy and not listening to her commands. After a moment she noticed her eyes were open, the wolf appeared in her vision and began licking all over her body. She felt her wounds closing as the saliva from the wolf coated her body. Slowly she felt her strength return, as the woman standing above her spoke.

"Damn, another woman not fit to be my host. Well that's fine this one has some nice tits and she'll at least make a fine addition to our breeding stock." She pet the wolf upon the neck, "Do you want her my baby?" The wolf took a moment sniffing your body taking special care with your crotch. It sat down obediently apparently indifferent towards the woman's question.

You watch weakly from your place upon the floor waiting for them to do something with you. The woman leans down towards you staring deeply into your eyes, slowly you feel her eyes begin to spiral. "You are so beautiful, you love and adore me as your mistress and will do anything I command. You are my willing slave and want nothing more then to please me in every way you can." You feel her eyes dig into your mind as you let go, your mind lost to they hypnotism.

(Ok you lost but it's not completely over. You get a choice of who exactly screws you for your final scene, and if you want you can get all of them. Do you wanna go beast with the wolf, futa with the Djinn, or gang bang with the other minions (Presently not in the room))
          sigpic

Comment

((If only the rolls had been reversed, ah well it was fun. I choose to go out with a bang, or gangbang in this case, Did you want me to do some role playing, as a hypnotized slave I cant imagine making any choices for myself))

Comment

Working...
            X