What's new

Defend ULMF! (Sign-up and OOC)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Defend ULMF! (Sign-up and OOC)

Fuck I have a lot of reading up to do...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good luck and godspeed with that. Then come join the party.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Burrito's computer is fucked at the moment, his motherboard is fried but he's hoping to get it fixed soon. I'm currently talking to him on XBL, well me on msn him on XBL.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ouch. Tell him good luck with that.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't need it. found an old comp that will serve as a backup for now. Back to the daily grind, ladies and gents!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I'm going to let Grave post first, so I know where we're popping out at TP's place. Also, some notes that Copper likely would have told Grave (because he doesn't know IC):

Meme doesn't have eyes anymore, unless he fixed himself. She sealed them shut. The sockets are still there, but there's a layer of his skin covering them. She also can't open a hole *in* his skull. She might be able to get *to* his skull, but her viscissitude is starting to become ineffective against him. She suggests, instead, trying to hit that gaping mouth of his that never seems to "shut the fuck up."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm... This gives me an interesting idea... If someone gives me a chance to hit him in the mouth, Meme's head is going to be turned into minced meat on the inside.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

You'll have to talk to Burrito about that one, since he and Oni are going to be the ones engaging Meme, but, as Copper puts it "he never shuts his f'ing trap" so you should have plenty of opportunity.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No insta-kills on either Supermeme or Toonpimp. Aside from that, feel free to rip an arm or a leg off. Watch what happens.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're going to rip anything off, go for the head. Anything that can survive that just makes it all the more fun :D

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, you just wait and see.

Also, Siphon, you managed to stir a nice hearty laugh from me with that vial! Good show! We're finally getting some comedy back here!

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hehe, nice.

Ironically, I got the ideas partially from Copper when she mentioned Anime characters and their infinite blood, and then from playing Guild Wars today and seeing the Everlasting Tonics and Everlasting Crate of Fireworks. So I got to thinking, if we can have Everlasting Tonics that make ya change shapes, why the hell can't I make up an Everlasting vial of Anime Character Blood? And thus my idea was transmitted into text :D

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Awesome.

And, trust me, Siphon. Even your character is going to be put to the test. If he comes out unharmed, I'm calling bullshit.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Never underestimate the power of inspiration. And sorry, Burrito. I *totally* missed the post of you coming out of the portal. Don't ask me why. I wouldnt' have asked where you were otherwise. Might change it to "we all here?" That won't alter your post too much.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unharmed probably not. The real question will be, after he's hurt to a certain point, will anyone even be able to match his fury?

Right now he's as calm as he's going to get. Once he's injured and see's his own blood again in the battle with TP, he's not going to hold anything back. I don't plan to reveal the transform ability to TP until AFTER Siphon's been decked a couple of times and has some injuries. Then the true 'demonic' side to him will rear it's head. Also, if Gig and Oni are still able to draw power from negative forces, once Siphon has been injured and fully casts aside all 'bindings', they would probably get a bit of a boost from his dark matter/negative energy emissions.

You gave me a few ideas with the injuring Burrito, and you know how twisted my ideas can be. And I still have a few enemy surprises and tricks left in my arsenal of things before all is said and done. MUHAHAHA.

Oh wait, did I just really say that last part out loud? OH SHI-!

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Damn dude.

When I was plotting this final battle, I couldn't help but say "This kinda feels trollish to me....", but I pushed that thought aside the instant I saw how maniacal you are. As the Guardian of Metal would say, "GO FUCKING NUTS!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, Burrito... Those tests of yours can be taken individually, or are they for groups only?

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

My tests? They're for groups. If you don't pass, you are eliminated. Pray you can beat it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Long story short, Grave decided to re-paint the corridor with a nice red color.
"I didn't drink her blood, but I NEEDED IT! It changes color when it dries and I HAVE TO KEEP THE WALL WET!"

Point for the reference *grins*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac?

Last edited: