Tokyo, Japan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo, Japan

Keh, looks like I get to take my turn with the dipshit unless some shithead else wants to interfere with my choice of tactics. Zenna says over the radio before reaching out with her chip again to try and tangle the man's feet with inch thick wooden cords whenever he brought a foot down. She wouldn't go above the ankle, though, as she hopes he will trip and break an ankle.

Comment

"Goddamn you, you stupid asshole!" Reaver growls over the radio, his insult directed at Rob. "You cost me a perfectly good shot! Ergh, what the hells happening?" Reaver whispers as he clutches his head as he starts to lose his vision.

Comment

Takeshi snaps out of his hack into the man, hearing Reaver in distress "Reaver. What''s the problem?" he asks over his cyber-link, shaking his head and tracking the suspect

The suspect was losing his footing with every step, until finally he lost his balance and tripped. When he landed, he tried to stand up, giving Reaver a perfect shot at his remaining hand.
        I come from the part of the Internet that is ACTUALLY dark and full of terrors.

My feelings on the Rep System

Comment

"I can't see all that well, my vision's gone blurry and there's some static in my hearing." Reaver says to Takeshi through gritted teeth. "Dammit, I bet he's got some asshole hacking into me." Reaver lifts up his rifle and, this time takes out two wires from the scope and connects them to the side of his head. "Lets see the bastard screw with me this time." Taking aim, Reaver targets the small of the man's back. If this bastard had someone to hack him he's damn well going to make him pay.

Comment

Having been taken aback by the collapsing of those around her, and the speed of the Assassin, Suzy missed her chance at taking him out. Cursing to herself, she got on her radio. "All, this is Biggs. I lost him, so I'll be staying with the Prime Minister now until proper medical staff can get here. Biggs out."

Having dealt with that, she carries on. Approaching the Prime Minister, she kneels next to him. "Prime Minister, are you all right, can you hear me?" reaching for his throat to check his pulse, she continued talking to him, listening for her radio going off.
            sigpic

My little corner, with both art and short stories! <3

Comment

Takeshi, having heard Reaver, begins another dive. This time, however, he heads directly for Reaver's head. Once there, Reaver can hear Takeshi's voice inside his cyber-brain. "Reaver. I'm going to try and trace the hack to the point of origin. Remember, we need him alive and able to speak." he says, then goes about his business.

The suspect remains on his knees, struggling to stand with only one arm, then falls down and reaches into his coat with his remaining arm, pulling out a remote control of some kind. It would be at this point that Reaver would see two small plates attached to the back of the man's neck, designed to burn out his entire cyber-brain if activated.
              I come from the part of the Internet that is ACTUALLY dark and full of terrors.

My feelings on the Rep System

Comment

"Oh shit, Takeshi, we've got a problem!" Reaver growls as he lines up his rifle and fires, intending to blow the man's whole arm off to stop him from frying himself.

Comment

Seeing what the man was about to do but knowing he couldn't do much about it, Rob grunts into his radio; "Don't miss this time Reaver."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler

Moar Pics for characters and stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X