What's new

Clover Grove OOC Discussion

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Clover Grove OOC Discussion

It isn't a problem, though I can see the character is quite.... unique to say the least.

R

Ryka

I am hoping she isn't too unique.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Well, the only problems I see right now are that while the background is acceptable, it cannot be known to the general public. The world of Clover Grove has a ton of crazy, but the average Joe on the street doesn't see it.

The other is just the minor issue that the action starts on day one of the incident, but that's easy to miss, you aren't the first to accidentally overwrite that.

R

Ryka

Ah. I was implying that she stayed holed up until a bit later from day 1. And her background, can be a secret, and I intend it to be. It is purely an explanation of her behavior and mentality.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Going for an update tommrow, but have a dentist apointment, so I might not.

But that wasn't really what I wanted to say. I've gotten my hands on some programming tools finally, so I'm going to attempt to make a Clover Grove text adventure to help me get some experience in programming.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I'll get to the rest of you after I get back from class this afternoon.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*Distant, quiet voice in the crowd.*

Yay!

Might edit a bit still. X3 Still not really sure how Merlacie might've come about, really depends on what you allow or prefer.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

*Distant, quiet voice in the crowd.*

Yay!

Might edit a bit still. X3 Still not really sure how Merlacie might've come about, really depends on what you allow or prefer.
I might save that one for tomorrow actually, as I've got tons of stuff today to do. Technically what I was doing yesterday wasn't really important and I should of updated, but its rare I get so focused on something. (Making a poker program)

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hai, take all the time you need, not wanting to rush you as I've said before.

Edit; I could, if you preferred, send a few basic bio-ideas to you, and you can pick one out of the list or something that seems most suitable for the setting/rules and I can then edit/expand as needed? That could make it easier for I hope, assuming all that made sense.

Last edited:
OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Hai, take all the time you need, not wanting to rush you as I've said before.

Edit; I could, if you preferred, send a few basic bio-ideas to you, and you can pick one out of the list or something that seems most suitable for the setting/rules and I can then edit/expand as needed? That could make it easier for I hope, assuming all that made sense.
Send em if you want. I have a few ideas, but of course I'd go for something you yourself prefer rather then something I completely make up.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright... sent them, just checking for your thoughts and input. X3

To be honest it was only in hind-sight that I wanted to edit them but it'll do to say it here; I intended the character ideas to be totally malleable, if any potential start-up path/type seems too powerful or unfitting, feel free to pick it apart.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm gonna get around to an update soon, I promise. Just keep getting distracted x.x

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

^w^ Excellent intro, I've posted, hopefully it's good, wanting to get back into writing!

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

A little slow right now because I'm writing my term paper, and that really saps my writing ability for anything else. After this week it should be much, much better though.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

D: *Flings a muffin at.* Good luck with the term paper!

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Sorry it took so long, lots of crap to do in college right now. Term papers, other papers, tons of math, etc x.x

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Yeah, so instead of updates recently I've been using a program and try and make my map of the city real good, and well... I've had mixed results. Probably just need a little more practice.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Now that all these holiday things are done I think I can get in some more updates.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Something came up as I was writing, after dinner I'll update the rest.