OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Not Your Typical Work Day (xivvix)

(Yeah, they stack)

Event Timer: 2

Clothes Rip

4+55 = 59 vs 43 = 6+37

The monster was upset by the lack of struggle from its prey. It ran a hand through Melissa's nice blue hair, sniffing the girl for any reaction. After getting bored with that, it pretends to let her go, for about a second. In one rapid movement it reaches down and yanks off the soldier's panties, then presses up against her, trying to get a reaction. After another second the beast rips her bra off as well, pressing its naked form against her naked form.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

After hearing all the rumors and the way the men from earlier had tried to attack her, Melissa is completely unsurprised when her underwear is torn off. Aside from gritting her teeth and a slight whimper she lets out on accident, she doesn't give the creature the kind of reaction it wants. When it pushes up against her however, she realizes that this might be her chance to escape. It's wasting it's strength by teasing her now, instead of putting everything it has into holding her. With a scream, the woman pushes against her attacker, determined to free her hands and get herself out of this mess.

(escape submission)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Event Timer: 1

Escape Hold

17+37+10 = 64 vs 60 = 5+55

Melissa was right. The monster was not ready for the sudden movement and the girl slides right out, pulling both of them to the ground, then getting back up. However, the monster, despite being a bit dazed, manages to hold on to one of her ankles, so she isn't free entirely.

Hold Attempt

19+55 = 74 vs 60 = 13+37+10

In the struggle on the floor, the monster manages to climb ontop of Melissa as she's on her back, pinning her arms to the ground hard. It hisses in anger, wanting to find a way to put the solider in her place.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Melisa is so pleased that she managed to dislodge the creature that she almost laughs. That changes to a gasp however as the both of them fall to the floor. She tries to kick away, but the speedy creature grabs her leg and forces itself on top of her again. Pinned to the ground instead of the wall, Melissa feels almost at more of a disadvantage than before. Desperate to free herself before the creature can do what she knows it has planned, the formerly calm and collected soldier begins writhing around to try to free herself. "Get off me!" she begins to scream into it's face, "Get the hell off me!"

(escape)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Escape

11+37 = 48 vs 61 = 6+55

Melissa's attempts are futile, the monster lets her up, just so it can slam her into the floor with great force, enjoying the struggle.

Penetration

1+55-5 = 51 vs 55 = 18+37

Melissa has some good luck, for now, however. The monster starts rubbing its cock on her leg untill it expands to a massive size. It raises up, intent upon spearing Melissa with a massive thrust, but a lucky twist makes it miss, instead bringing a howl of frustration.

Suddenly, a man appears in the door with a shot gun, much to the surprise of both Melissa and her attacker. He runs over and rips the leaper off the poor girl, throwing it to the wall and blasting it with his shotgun, all in the same movement. Melissia is safe once again!

The man helps her to her feat, she can see he has short blonde hair and is wearing hunting gear. He speaks in a thick country accent. "Well. What do we have here. A pretty little thing in need of a little assistance? Well don't you worry honey, ol' Billy here to help now." Something about the way the man spoke was a bit disturbing. He didn't quite seem like the typical knight rescuing the princess, and seemed to enjoy her nudity rather then be embarrased.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Unable to free herself, Melisa struggles even more, no longer caring about the creature enjoying it. When it misses it's target, she grunts in pain as it rams into her. "Damn it, get off me!" she yells again, even knowing it won't help.

When the man bursts into the room, both Melissa and the creature freeze to turn and look at him. As soon as her attacker is thrown off, Melissa immediately runs over to grab the grenade launcher that had fallen during her struggles, completely ignoring the sword. She takes a moment to catch her breath, then looks over at the man. When she see's him staring at her naked form, she makes a small attempt to cover herself, though she is mostly comfortable with nudity after her time in boot camp. "Yeah, thanks," she says, taking a step away and putting her free hand over her crotch while she covers her breasts with the launcher. "You're the first normal person I've seen since I left base," she continues, "My sarge and I were on our way to one of the bases nearby when I came in here and got jumped."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The man gets closer, Melissa can smell alcohol on his breath. "Don't worry honey, I'm here to make everything better." He tried to grab on and come in for a kiss. Clearly the trama of the day's events was too much for him to take.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Whoa, whoa, back off, cowboy," Melissa says, instinctively taking a step back and reaching out to push the man back. She keeps her free arm out, palm up at him while her other hand grips the grenade launcher. 'Shit, everything I come across smells and wants to kiss me,' she thinks, 'It's like one of the parties at base, but worse.' She takes another step back, the weapon still pointed at him, hoping he won't realize she won't fire it in such a small space. "Look, thanks for the help, but I need to find some cold medicine or something and get back to my sarge."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Oh come on, another man in your life? I can take care of that, just point me at him!" The drunk takes another step, but trips over the limp monster, smaking his head on the desk, giving Melissa a few seconds to react. She could get out of here easily before the man could, it was a wonder how he got down here to save her at all.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa watches as the man trips and hits his head on the desk. As much as she wants to reach forward and help him up, the guy was simply being too aggressive, especially after what she's been through so far today. "Thanks again," she says as she heads out the door, firmly closing it behind her. 'Shit, I still need to find something for sarge.' With that thought in mind, she looks for any other rooms nearby that might have something, though mainly hoping to get out of sight before the cowboy found his way out of the security room.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The hallways with the admin rooms continued to zig zag through the center. This was just the first room. A large room was next, some sort of joint office for the secretaries, then there was a bona fide nurses room. If Melissa slipped in and shut the door quietly, the man would have no idea where she went. He currently lacked the mental fortitutde to think very much.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

While walking down the hallway towards the next room, Melissa suddenly regrets running out of the security room so quickly. That creature had only removed her uniform, not torn it up. She might be able to salvage that at least, if not her underwear. But is it worth dealing with that drunk idiot again? She puts the thought out of her mind for now, she could always find clothes in one of the mall shops, after all, but running around naked with all those things about is really making the soldier feel more vulnerable than she likes.

Careful of finding yet another one of those speedy creatures again, Melissa opens the door to the next room and peeks in before entering, closing the door softly behind her if she doesn't see one of the long tongued freaks.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The room was clear, though trashed. From the looks of it, someone had been sleeping in the medical cot just a few minutes earlier. Maybe this was where the drunk came from and the fight had woken him up. There were papers scattered about all over the room, someone had rumaged through the nurse's desk. However, the medical cabinet was still intact, though locked. Melissa would have to sort through the mess to find the key, assumeing it was even still here.

Another thought, if the drunk had indeed come from here, maybe he'd wander back in here if he couldn't find Melissa. She could hear him outside now, but he passed the door, shouting something about needing a little bit of loving or some other drunken rant. It might be awhile before she could find the key and get the medicine, maybe it would be better to sneak around to a pharmacy or something.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Damn it," she mutters, after freezing for a few moments while the drunk walked by outside. She turns back to look around the room and feels the urge to curse again. The place is a mess, and there's no guarantee she'll even be able to find what she's looking for. Still, if she can find the key, she can help out sarge. No sense wasting the opportunity to impatience. With that thought in mind, she sets about sifting through the piles of papers and checking through each unlocked cabinet and drawer for a key. 'If I can't find the key, maybe I can just break the cabinet open.'

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The key was nowhere to be found, maybe the drunk had it? Either way, it wasn't in the desk or the mess on the floor. Looking at the cabinet again, Melissa saw that it did have a weakpoint. A small window in the middle. Picking up a book, she easily broke it without having to cut herself. However, there wasn't an easy latch to open the whole cabinet inside. Melissa could only remove the one row of stuff. It seemed to be mainly headache medicine and stuff for indigestion. There was no way to force the other stuff out or the door open.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Unable to find the key, Melissa grunts in annoyance, but eagerly grabs a bottle of both the headache and indigestion medicines. 'These will have to do,' she thinks, wishing she had something to carry them in. Carefully, she exits the room while looking out for the drunk, ducking back in if he is still in sight. Once the man is gone, she heads back to the security room, hoping to salvage anything that might be left of her uniform.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The man was no where to be found, he must have wandered out onto the concourse looking for her. Melissa ran over to the security room and shut the door in a perfect stealthy manuver.

The room was as she left it. On the floor her undergarmets were torn, unusable, but her top and bottom were intact enough to wear almost normally. The monster had been teasing her at that point, instead of enraged. Might be a bit uncomfortable to wear right now that way, she could find more panties in a minute if she chose to change in a store later.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa throws the uniform on, regardless of her lack of underwear. 'Better to be a little uncomfortable than defenseless,' she thinks. 'At least if I run into that idiot again, he won't be getting a free show."

After she is done, Melissa heads back down the hallway to the restrooms she had left the sergeant in. After a quick check to make sure nothing was in the area to see her entering, she knocks on the door four times, as she had told the woman she would earlier. "Sarge?" she calls gently, "I mean, Jamie? I'm coming in, hold your fire."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Melissa ran across the food court. The man was no where to be seen, hopefully he was in another quad, looking for her there. She entered the bathroom without incident, the sarge is sitting near the sinks. "Couldn't you have sent me someplace softer to rest, this is really hard flooring." Jamie was still well enough to complain, a good sign. The woman reached out the supplies Melissa had gathered. "I hope you brought me something good! My legs are really itchy!"

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa laughs at the sarge's complaints. "Sorry, I didn't make reservations with the mall hotel before we showed up," she responds sarcastically. "The stuff I found is for headaches and indigestion, it was all I could get to right away, and I didn't want to stay long." Reaching into her uniform, Melissa grabs the bottles and hands them to Jamie. "There's more where these cam from, but I hope you won't need them. There's more than groaning EMTs we have to worry about."