What's new

You can't Hide what's Inside (Archer)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: You can't Hide what's Inside (Archer)

Escape Hold

11+35+5 = 51 vs 44 = 1+43

The spider is caught off guard, and Pam breaks out of the death grip. She gets all limbs free to thrash about again, but the spider is still latched on slightly.

Hold Attempt

11+43 = 54 vs 49 = 9+35+5

As the girl rolls, trying to crawl out of its grasp, the spider slams down again, now pinning Pam face first into the ground.

??? = 7 turns

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Hope you don't mind my absence, moving was rough)

Pamela grabs at the ground trying to find any kind of hand hold to pull herself out from under the spider. "Ngh....come on......I am not starting off by becoming spider food! Giant rats would be fine but noooooooooo....my adventure has to be original, I get giant spiders."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

(No problem. Also I've changed the posting style a bit since you were last here)

While doing a push up type movement gives Pam some leverage, the spider is intent on keeping her pinned this time. It uses some spare legs to jab at the girl's arms every time she tries to escape, even the slightest flinch lets it press down hard enough to slam her back in place.

After letting Pamela struggle a bit, the spider once again attemps to remove her garments. The sharp tips of its legs make short work of her outer layer, leaving Pam in just bra and panties that are quickly being soiled by the ground.

??? = 6 turns

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pamela continued her struggles even in her underwear, "At least all the damn frat boys are dead or gone or I'd just let you kill me at this point....." She wondered what the poison was supposed to do, she didn't really feel......anything.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The two continued wrestled on the ground, neither could get the advantage just yet, though Pamela was the one worse for wear at the status quo, it did not feel good to be rolling around in just a bra and panties. Still, she got in a few good attempts to break free, enough so to prevent the spider from ripping the rest of her clothes yet, but she could not keep this up forever.

??? = 5 turns

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pamela gave one last good desperate thrash around yelling out in frustration, "AHHHH! Get off me goddamnit! I want to know what's going on!!!"

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The violent struggle was taking its toll on Pamela. In a particularly forcefull half-roll one of her bra straps caught on some foliage and snapped, brining a triumphant screech from the spider. The sudden boost in its morale gave it deadly accuracy as it stabbed through Pam's panties, the next roll totally ripped the garment off, it had already been severely damaged from the fight. Pamela was left nude as the spider gloated above her, ready for some more sinister attacks.

??? = 4 turns

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pamela panted from the sudden burst of activity, she wasn't in shape for a lot of action and spat in the spider's "face" the only thing she had energy left for.

(Pamela gives up)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Spitting at the spider only made it angrier. It would teach Pam to disrespect it. This time when it came down on top of her, its cock burried itself deep with her folds. The spider seemed to gloat at Pam's agony from the sudden large pentration, before slowly pumping up and down. Despite the pain, Pam couldn't help but enjoy the thrusts somewhat, very few women were ever penetrated this deeply.

The two continued like this for sometime. Even if Pam wanted to escape, she was too pinned now to fight back, and the pleasure seeping into her took too much strength. The pain was actually growing, despite what most would think, she was not getting used to it. The area around her clit was particularly sore. As the spider's cock expanded, preparing to dump its load inside her, a massive wave of pain shot into Pam's body, causing her to buck hard into the monster without thinking. This was all it took to push the beast over the edge, Pam could feel dozens of tiny eggs flooding into her womb as it pressed down even tighter on her in a spasm of pleasure. Ironically, Pam came at the same time from the pleasure build up, helping her future babies find their temporary home within her.

She did not notice right away that her clitoris had become a cock of her own, but would shortly as the spider got up off of her broken from to spin around and suck on it, stick its own deep down her throat before she could react. The now pregnant woman was thrust into once more, this time while being sucked off. Her breasts were still being stimulated by the beasts underside as dance of pleasure continued. The sensation was very strange for Pam, her new organ was quite eager to be slurped. The wonderous feeling almost offset the unpleasentness of being deep throated. Eventually she came again, seed shooting into the spiders mouth and love juice leaking from her pussy as the spider shot a second load into her own mouth, this time without the little one's along for the ride. Unfortunately in its passion, the spider thrust deep and stayed there, cutting off Pam's oxygen and making her pass out in enhanced pleasure. When she would wake, she'd find herself right off the path in pools of various sorts of cum, belly full and throat sore. Her new cock would still be around too.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pamela groaned as she came to her senses, "That was.....somewhat enjoyable. I still feel like I got hit by a truck though...." She rubs her head and rubs her stomach. "Interesting, this could explain why the monsters have caused such little damage and put up some kind of protection around the city......they're here to increase their numbers!" Pamela scooted over into some bushes to rest. "Until these things are gone trying to travel would be awkward and they might come at a bad time." Pam reached down and curiously began stroking her new cock. "Did the venom do this...ohhh....the monster's presence must also stimulate feelings of lust...." Pam lays back and can't seem to resist playing with herself as she waits for her new burden to leave, many would be shocked at suddenly having a cock but Pamela had just been screwed by a spider and was certain she'd run into other wierder things.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

While Pam's new organ was quite tired from its previous use, it was still quite sensitive. Pleasure shot through her body as she stroked it. While it seemed somewhat smaller then Pam had remembered during her ordeal, that might be misremembering due to trama. As the woman continued the cock became larger, not just from being more erect, but as if the organ's entire existance was somehow related to how aroused she was.

However, before things could progress much farther, the strange self-pleasuring was brought to an end by powerful spasms of Pam's womb. There was some sharp pain, but it did not start too badly. As the pace quickened, though, the experience was increasingly more painful. It was all Pamela could do to ride it out.

After a few minutes, but what seemed like forever, the spider's seed started flowing back out of Pam. Oddly, the eggsacs had not hatched, but they were visibly bigger. When they hit the ground, the started wiggling around violently, then they bust and tiny spiders, compared to the big one that had inpregnated her atleast. As soon as they hatched, the scampered off in the direction Pam had been heading before she'd been jumped, leaving the poor girl in a pool of cum, panting for breath, all alone.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pamela sighs relieved as the spiders skitter away and takes the remains of her clothes and made an ad hoc tube top and tied skirt, they'd offer no resistance to anything she encountered but it was better than walking around completely naked. "Okay.....time to keep going again, to the town center and the library records....." Pamela picked up her lead pipe weapon and continued onward through the park. "At least it's just spiders and abominations, please don't let that thing have spawned anything comely...." She muttered to herself hoping that she'd soon lose her new addition though she couldn't help herself casually teasing and stroking herself as she traveled.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

It was not much farther to the edge of the park. Ahead of Pam was a metaphorical wall of hedges. Good cover to hide behind as she surveyed the area ahead.

This side of the park was bordered some quite large skyscapers. As such, glass was all over the area, even this far back, from blown out windows. The streets ahead were pretty deserted, but there were still several flaming cars about. Dead ahead was a street that would take Pam to the library and city hall area that she desired to search. She could either go right for the goal, or find a more sneaky way to move. A reminder of how important stealth was manifested itself in an afterspasm of her cock as she continued to play with the organ.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"At least that spider didn't eat my shoes or anything..." Pamela walked very slow and careful over the broken glass. "The center of town should be fairly deserted...by people at least....the longer I delay though...." Rather than wind through confusing back alleys with thousands of ambush spots she decided to go down one side of the street staying low and close to the buildings that way she could see farther and if anything spotted her it would most likely be on the other side of the road and she might have a chance to lose it.

(I play left 4 dead, alleyways are friggin deathtraps.....*grumbles* goddamn tank dumpster missiles and roof hunters...)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Pam made her way along the sides of the skyscrapers. Despite the rubble being thin enough to allow quick passage, it still took alot of time to check every angle to make sure it was safe to advance. She made it a few blocks in before she became aware of some low chittering going on around here. There were monsters in these buildings. Perhaps they'd seen her, perhaps they hadn't. Either way, Pam was not being disturbed by attackers just yet.

Up ahead was a dark underpass under a multi-lane highway. It was the most direct route to Pam's destination. However, to the side was a toppled billboard with a ladder, allowing someone to climb up top. If Pam felt she could spare the time, she could go over the highway instead, or just go up to survey the area.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm going over would be easier to see.....but theres no way to know if I could get back down and the highway is probably littered with cars and flaming debris...." It was spooky but Pamela decides to go under the highway rather than risk fleeing from something and having to run across a snarled highway. "I'm almost there, the sooner I get there the sooner I can find answers hopefully."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

As Pamela continued on the direct route she entered the darkness of the underpass. Her foot touched something damp, there was a busted pipe under the road leaking murky water up. She noticed she could not see the ground clearly with the lack of light, the water was high enough something dangerous might be concealed under it. However, she was already here and in the water somewhat, the additional risk was probably not all that much in comparison to turning back and going over the top.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay a little damp but at the same time any splashing will alert me to dangers coming towards me...." Pamela comforted herself quietly heading into the water taking slow steps to keep from splashing around a lot of water.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

As Pam passed over the water, she almost fell down an open manhole, no doubt the source of the hazard. While her fall took her underwater complete for a second her arms fortunately prevented her for going down the hole, allowing her to pull herself back up fairly quickly. As she recovered a large airbubble shot up, splashing her a bit as a final insult. Pam was able to get clear of the water and the underpass to catch her breath without tripping on anything else underwater or any nasty monsters surprising her.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pamela panted clutching her chest after the scare. "That was too close...." She gulped and turned back towards her goal marching forward again determined to make it.