What's new

Onyx Oasis Court (OOC Chat)

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Onyx Oasis Court (OOC Chat)

It's going in it's own direction I believe. TBH, there were parts of the story I found hard to follow. The overall atmosphere and everything was really cool though - and hot.

They have the first episode up on the NBC website already (Dunno if it works in other countries)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nope. Didn't think it would be but I checked anyway. Video isn't available in my location. :(

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nope. Didn't think it would be but I checked anyway. Video isn't available in my location. :(
Use Hola Unblocker. It's what I do, cause the US doesn't like to air shit in Canada either. Also make sure your adblocker is turned off for NBC. It's basically like watching it on TV.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Half the time the ads don't load anyway, at least for me, heh.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How's the state of the game? Are people really busy? Are we on a temporary hiatus?

Still keen on vampire exploits.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everyone. Soooo.. it's been a while. I really should have said something in public, but I just got incredibly burnt out with writing, and I was/have been dealing with depression for quite a while. It just got too hard to keep things up but hard for me to say things were over too.

But maybe things aren't over! Lately I've been tempted to get things started again. It would definitely be at a relaxed pace, and the posts probably wouldn't be as long as they were originally but hopefully still fun. Picking up where things left off or starting new with other characters is fine with me.

So if anyone is still interested in playing or have any questions, let me know! Depending on how many people want to play, I might accept new players, but the original players have first dibs.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm. That all sounds strangely familiar for some reason.

I would be up for continuing though I'm not quite sure if I would want to continue as Kelly or try something completely different.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would be up for continuing, and am happy to play as Corrine or as some one else. It has been a while, so maybe it would be better to start over? So developments are all fresh in the mind and what not? :)

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, I'm glad you guys still want to play. :) It's totally up to you. If you want to continue, I'm fine with that. I'll just go back and make up a post in the old thread. If you want to start over or make a new character, that's fine too.

Is everyone happy with how the game is set up?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If some players are still continuing then I will as well. Playing the daughter of cacophony was fun.

Fine with the way the game is set up.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Hell reading about the Daughter of Cacaphony was fun, as was the Tremere and the Assamite. Though I still think giving Zorro a big old Oldsmobile Toronado customized into a low-rider would have been more hilarious than the motorcycle.

I wasn't quite as entertained by the others as those 3 but they were all still good. I just never got into Kelly for some reason, he wasn't as much fun to play as I thought he would be. I'll take a look later at the clan thread and see if I get any new ideas for a more interesting character.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I haven't piledriven any weird monsters off a building yet, so I'm game.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright new character sheet is posted and ready for inspection. Any questions or ideas just let me know.

EDIT: I added a family tree and family organization. So let me know what you think, or if you want me to change anything, or if you have questions, and so on.

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick question is the invitation for the current night and the mail service is just real slow in Philadelphia. Or is it for a few nights into the future and I should go about RSVPing. Or perhaps I'm thinking about it too much, that does happen on occasion.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good question! My first idea was a couple days, but let's make it for tomorrow night (in game time) just because it'd be a long wait the other way. I knew I probably should have made a note of that.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I was just rereading some of the other players threads and I remembered Seth, Seph, and Johnnie. Do we need to work them into the family tree or should I just "forget" I know about them.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

You stealing my people? :O :p

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well Seph was pretty hot and it would be nice to know if she's family.

The Giovanni making the Tzimisce go damn that's pretty disturbing since the middle ages.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha, I guess they did come up didn't they? I guess it doesn't hurt to say they're actually all ghouls, not vampires. Seth and Seph (Persephone) are affiliated with Giovanni. Johnny is with a different group. Though I'm not sure exactly where they fit right now.