What's new

Onyx Oasis Court (OOC Chat)

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Onyx Oasis Court (OOC Chat)

Nightwish is the fucking shit.

Well, Tarja Nightwish anyway. That new chick's voice is inferior.

Also ohokay. And, re: character choices, for some raisin I started wanting to play a JSRF-style tagger-on-rollerblades last night or so. But, that's okay, because that just means I can try out this Chummer character generator for Shadowrun I downloaded at some point in the past. I know I saw Rollerblades in the shopping list in there before.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That song is awesome Blue! :)

Yeah Ronny and Blue are right about the sex. You can do it if you spend a blood point.

And yeah I know feeding isn't usually (but sometimes) consensual. I'm not expecting you guys to be honky dory, let's all be friends vampires. (But interestingly enough the Salubri aren't extinct. There's still seven of them around and a few hiding ones. I considered having one appear in our game but decided not to.) When I said no non-con, I was mostly trying to discourage RoR players from joining my game because I'm not interested in GMing that stuff.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm good with sex requiring a little blood to work right, but still feeling good -- just nowhere near as good as feeding. Sex AND Feeding would be great!

All consensual, naturally. :cool:

Also, -- a little gothy-metal remix. Dammit, now I want Corrine to be in a sexy vampire band. She'll have to be the vocalist though, since the only instrument she plays is the violin.
Good song. Also, violin totally works in metal, see Apocalyptica and Rhapsody of Fire.

Also also, I too am obviously not against consensual smuttings if it makes sense given events in yon story.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ha, yeah and if she just plays the violin, she could always do what did.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Apocalyptica was mostly Cello though. Still... yer point is about the same.

And I vote yes for vampire sex.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol. Don't worry. I'll be sinking my fangs deep within each and every one of you soon enough. ;)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ruh-roh!

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Daniel's in shape. He can always try to run. ;)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can bite me whenever you want Ranger my darling.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>Run, >Vampire. He's in shape, that doesn't make him The Flash!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I more meant that feeding isn't done consensually because it's a masquerade violation. Of course if you can get away with it it's not actually a violation.

And yes there are 7 healer Salubri at any time in the modern days at least canonically speaking. Of course there's also the Salubri Antribu over in the Sabbat. Then there are the other Salubri bloodlines: Baali, the two Wu Zao castes, the Nkula Zap, and you could technically say the Tremere are a bloodline of them as well. God am I such a geek though on the bright side I don't always need a book handy.

Anyways the important thing to remember is the golden rule, play it however you as the storyteller want to. So don't worry too much about what canon says unless you want to.

Also I thought it might be easier to understand about sex if you heard it from the antediluvians. So enjoy a little humor while we wait, there's more if you click back to the main page at the bottom.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wasn't there a rumor that the Baali started the Daughters of Cacophany as well?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

According to their clanbook, the rumors that they are derived from either clan Toreador, Malkavian, or Ventrue are all wrong and they are in fact derived from the Baali. So I guess you could technically call them a Salubri bloodline too.

Saulot was rather prolific, huh?

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Feeding on ghouls is usually very consensual, and there's definitely a few ghouls wandering the streets of Philly! :D I actually have some ideas about blood raves too that I'm thinking of implementing at some point, totally frowned upon by the Camarilla of course and can turn nasty without warning.

And hmmm, maybe someone will find a Salubri wandering around after all. ....Actually that gave me another cool idea related to something else! Sooo many ideas....

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ideas just raining down from the heavens.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Kind of unusual to feed from ghouls, since they're usually body guards and you want them to have plenty of vitae to spend should they need it. Though if you did it would more than likely be consensual as you said. Blood raves are pretty common amongst the Sabbat.

I'm doing it again. Why can't I just play a game without trying to butt in on another storyteller? It's your game do it however you want and don't listen to the control freak unless you really want to.

Anyways, yeah you'll probably get crazy and not so crazy ideas constantly. The problem is deciding which ones to use and which to save for later, probably why they invented paper so you don't forget them like I usually do.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Eh, "usually" can also be a synonym for "not using to full potential" in my book. There's tons of things a ghoul could do for their master ;)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Whatever floats yer boat, personally I think ghouls are a waste of good vitae. Though that could be because I've played to many Lasombra with their noted distaste for ghouls.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Heh, I can think of several uses though. I think it would be really convenient to have someone to take care of (minor) business during the day. Kinda someone like Mercutio, though I guess you've not yet got Bloodlines working.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why is it that only like, 1 in 3 people can actually get that game working, and yet I've never once had a problem with it save for the general bugginess of it prior to the unofficial patch? I've tried to get at least 3 different irl friends to play it, and it only worked for one of them.