What's new

Onyx Oasis Court (OOC Chat)

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Onyx Oasis Court (OOC Chat)

Now I just feel bad since I apparently didn't make you feel like you wanted to know more in my game. Oh well.
I didn't mean it like that! I was just commenting on my slow posting rate. x.x I think my close to 200 posts in your game shows I'm interested. :p Also, you post really fast, so I hardly ever have to wait anyways.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I know I was just messing with you. I haven't been able to stop laying guilt trips on people since I learned how to from my niece. She's far to good at doing it to me.

I thought I posted slow compared to most games but maybe I'm just comparing to the wrong games. Right now I'm dealing with idea overload, I've actually got to many ideas floating around in my head to think straight. Still it's better than no ideas.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know I was just messing with you. I haven't been able to stop laying guilt trips on people since I learned how to from my niece. She's far to good at doing it to me.

I thought I posted slow compared to most games but maybe I'm just comparing to the wrong games. Right now I'm dealing with idea overload, I've actually got to many ideas floating around in my head to think straight. Still it's better than no ideas.
On average, how often does a thread under you receive a reply? How long is the usual wait for your players, in other words?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ronny posts at a pretty good clip compared to most here, and he maintains good quality. Hard to do at a fast rate.

(Flattery achieved, I can haz XP nao?)

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I'd consider "average" to be once a week. Ronny frequently updates daily, maybe twice daily if someone replies fast, but every 3 or so days is still pretty fast.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess the average wait would be a day maybe two, maybe more on some occasions. Though if someone catches me on and in the right mood I can post a dozen times, that's pretty rare though. Maybe it just feels like I'm slow because I take a couple hours of staring at the screen before I type anything when I post.

I don't know about good quality though, most of the time I'm just making shit up on the fly or simply restating the obvious and letting the players move things forward. Which makes me wonder why I write so many notes if I never look at them.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*_*

My usual goal to update is at about the four day mark, but more often it's about a week between each. Feels bad man.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well there's not anything to really feel bad about. I just have no life to speak of which means I get to post more often.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whee! Updates! Saaaaaay... did Petra intend to feed Corrine to the Phantom?

:(

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe she just really wanted to sing a duet in the catacombs of Philadelphia. I guess it would be a triplette actually? ensemble? Not really sure what you would call three people singing together now that I think about it. That's what I get for never paying attention in chorus back in the day.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It is a trio.

A very good-looking, pale, bloodthirsty trio.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

See I told you I had the dumb. It's a wonder I haven't got lost on the way to work this last week.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saaaaaay... did Petra intend to feed Corrine to the Phantom?

:(
*whistles innocently and smiles* I don't know; maybe you'll have to ask her. ;)

And don't worry Ronny. I'm not sure if I would have gotten it if Blue didn't give me the answer. I have a bad habit of reading threads backwards sometimes. :p Sometimes all this info is in my brain, but it just won't come out. lol

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I know what that's like, it's like it's all sitting there ready to be put on paper or typed when I'm nowhere near either medium. Than you get to either medium and find everything disappeared. I guess you could plan everything out and keep tons of notes but that doesn't usually work either.

Thankfully I didn't get lost on the way to work like I feared though. I just locked myself out when I went to pick up the garbage cans.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Browsin' Gelbooru, these seemed relevant to things:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I swore I had updated, honest x.x :eek:

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice pics Blarg!

Anyways, hey guys and gals. I'm really sorry for taking forever with the next update. My world has just been kinda dark and bleh lately, and it's been hard for me to get my heart into anything. I think I'm getting better though, and I'm hoping to get some posts out in the next couple days because I like these stories very much. :)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*hugs Rangie*

Feel better! The world is bright and full of many colors. Just look at all the slimes! We're all looking forward to the fun stories. ;)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Poor Corrine, it's flattering to be fought over, but really, don't tear her arms off! She needs those!

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does she? hehe. ;)

Naw don't worry I'm not into dismemberment. :p