Crimson and Clover: Ali Brook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crimson and Clover: Ali Brook

"You called boss?" Sadie asked curiously as she sauntered into the room, stopping short when she saw Ali's naked, rose petal covered form bound to the bed. "W-whoa.. ya really know how to nail em boss, heh."

"Ah there you are Sadie. I'm glad you admire my handiwork," Remina added with a smirk. "I called you because my new childe is hungry, the poor thing." Ali's sire rubbed her leg as she carefully undid the binds on her ankles and then the ones on her wrists as well to free her. "I think you fit the bill for her rarefied palette. You know how we can be so picky... and on such short notice, I couldn't think of a better choice."

"O-oh. Ain't that a peach." Sadie smiled despite her nervous gulp, sitting next to Ali on the bed. The olive skinned girl tilted her neck to the side a bit, exposing her soft flesh to Ali. "Hungry are ya Ali? Ya know... I hear I taste much better not dead... Ain't that right boss?"

"Oh yes Sadie, very much so," Remina said, her voice smooth like silk, grinning sadistically.

Comment

The small click of her binds being undone sounded like a gunshot in Ali's ears. For a moment she was still, tongue sliding over her lips as she looked up with predatory eyes at Sadie, seated so gently on the side of the rose bed.

The newly born vampire lunged upwards, the sensation of freedom coursing in her veins as she grasped hungrily at the very woman who had led her to this road. Naked body pressed tightly against Sadie's, Ali's tongue rolled over her neck, tasting her skin as rose petals fell from her own flesh, drifting to bed and floor, revealing ever more skin to the other two women in the room.

Then she bit down, fangs piercing flesh, sliding into the woman in her hands. Hot blood flowed over her lips, her tongue, down her throat. Her spirit soured in delight at the taste as her breasts pushed firmly against Sadie's as Ali twisted herself to straddle the woman. Her hips moved eagerly, pressing her naked sex against the belly of the woman between her legs as she feasted.

Her own long dark hair flowed down, draping over Sadie's shoulders as ecstasy burst through her mind, and her hands clamped tighter to her body. The pleasure was almost unspeakable, utterly delectable. Crimson trails flowed from the corners of her mouth, over her chin, and still she drank, feeling the pulse pounding in the ghoul's neck.

Then Ali blinked, and she forced herself away, the blood soaked kiss of passion finally ended. She leaned back, holding Sadie tightly as she looked up and let out a long moan, feeling blood trail down her own neck slowly.

She should have been breathing heavily, but her breasts did not heave, her lungs did not fill. Instead, she slowly looked over to Remina, lips parted slightly.
      sigpic
      Spoiler

Dominion's Chain|Tales From Sin Check them out. A collection of my stories ranging from erotica and fantasy, to sci-fi and action.
      Dominion's Chain Twitter|Blood Knight Chronicles

Comment

A soft coo fluttered from Sadie's lips, her warm body draped against Ali's form in the aftermath of the new vampire's luscious feast. The normally bouncy ghoul was all tired out from the lovely ordeal, already fast asleep in Ali's arms, her head softly nuzzled against Ali's neck.

"Mmm... you sure look ravishing when you're eating." Remina said, after taking a moment to soak in the scene. "Don't worry. She'll be fine. Just remember to lick the wound closed when you're finished, especially with girls that don't know you're a vampire."

Once she did so, Remina took Ali's hand to guide her out of the bed, rose petals falling like fragrant black snowflakes to the floor.

"Then again you probably look ravishing doing just about anything. We should get you cleaned up and get you some clothes. As a matter of fact, I think I know just what you need."

Remina led Ali into a sparkling clean bathroom with the tub in the back. It was shining white, embedded in finished mahogany. Crystal stained glass surrounded the tub on either side, reflecting gentle light from the lamps back onto the tub. The counter were also white marble with a few candles and small plants for decorations. As the dark beauty bent down to turn on the shining silver faucet, drawing a bath for Ali, she looked over her shoulder with a smile.

"This should help you relax and get a fresh start on your new life. Feel free to ask me any questions you have dear. You must be wondering so many things."

Comment

Still holding the delicious ghoul gently in her arms, Ali leaned forward, slowly running her tongue over the bites in her slender neck, savouring the lingering crimson taste as well as her skin, letting her fingers slide down over the woman's breasts, feeling the soft swell beneath her palms, before turning and gently taking Remina's hand, letting her mistress guide her to the next room. A trail of black petals following her every move, every sway of her hips.

"It's beautiful," Ali said as she stepped into the bathroom, bare feet padding on the floor, whispers of skin in the air, as she ran her fingers across the marble, and slipped herself into the tub as it filled. A soft moan slipped free of her lips as she felt the water splashing over her skin.

As she leaned back, she brought her fingertips to her fangs, feeling the sharp point of them, and looked to Remina. She did not need to ask the obvious question, it just clicked for Ali what she was.

"Are there rules? There must be I've never heard of vampires outside of movies, or fiction," she asked curiously, not wanting to get into trouble should she ever manage to find the will to step away from Remina's delicious tortures.
          sigpic
          Spoiler

Dominion's Chain|Tales From Sin Check them out. A collection of my stories ranging from erotica and fantasy, to sci-fi and action.

Comment

"Only the best for my girl," Remina replied happily, sitting at the edge of the tub next to where Ali's head was resting so that her new childe could feel her side within the locks of her hair. After Ali got herself comfortable in the tub, the raven haired vampire reached into the water, gently rinsing Ali's arm and neck with soft caresses, the questions bringing an enigmatic smirk to Remina's black painted lips.

"A very astute question my childe. Of course, there are always rules aren't there? Laws, orders, commandments, traditions, and hierarchy. These have always been set out by governments, religions, and philosophers throughout history. If none of those rules existed, it wouldn't be so much fun to break them and to bend them to our will! Don't you agree Ali?"

At this point, Remina was smiling widely, her gray eyes looking Ali up and down within the water, now swirling with black rose petals.

"Now you might be wondering why someone doesn't punish us or throw us in some dank dungeon for being such terrible ruler breakers." Remina's voice dripped with sarcasm, twirling her fingers in Ali's hair before continuing. "They do try of course."

"The trick, however, is to understand not just the rules but who is enforcing them... to understand who will turn the other cheek and for what reasons... to understand who is afraid of you and how best to frighten them. If you know both yourself and the people around you, you can take what you want out of life without regard for boring and stuffy tradition... to sink your teeth into something beautiful without kowtowing to some self righteous council snobbery. It is what we were made for as vampires after all."

The dark queen grabbed at the air as if there was something there to take, squeezing her hand into a fist and then opened it again, smiling at Ali as she slowly ran her fingers all the way from root to tip of Ali's long dark hair. The dark queen had indeed taken Ali herself.

"Obviously certain common sense discretion must be taken. Like you said, if the humans were to know we existed, that would pose a problem. But this doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. Instead of hiding in a hole like vermin, I've founded this club where all of that can happen and more. Still, it's not all fun and games. Sometimes we have to fight for the right to our fun. From what I've seen of your cage matches, you're pretty good at that already. Surprised hm? I get around. Anyway, now you'll have far greater powers at your disposal and much stronger allies... and of course some stronger opponents as well.""

Comment

Lounging in the tub, peaks of her breasts just barely break water, Ali stared up at her dark queen, mesmerized. She followed every word as if entranced. Her eyes widened slightly when she heard mention of her fights, and wondered in it had been an accident at all that Sadie had appeared in the coffee shop earlier that day. Just before her last sunset.

"You've watched me fight?" she said, almost dumbly. She did not feel embarrassment at the silly words that slipped free, just as she felt none at her own nudity before her still dressed mistress. A shiver of desire ran through her flesh when Remina stroked her locks, and she bit her lip gently.

"Have you wanted me then, mistress?" she dared to ask, looking up, her hands sliding softly down the sides of the tub. Scars on her knuckles would remain, but the faint bruises from not so long ago were already fading into deepest memory. She leaned up slightly, a few petals clinging with water to her skin, her breasts breaking the surface.
              sigpic
              Spoiler

Comment

"Of course my childe," Remina replied soothingly, stretching out a hand to help guide Ali out of the bathtub. Her fingers were pale and cold with shiny black painted nails. Remina's whole body, in fact, seemed to be a combination of black and white, whether it be her lipstick, the tattoos on both arms, or the roses in her hair.

Once out of the tub, the dark haired woman stood close behind Ali, wrapping a soft white towel under the young vampire's arms. She held Ali close to her as her hands rubbed through the towel over the front of her form, drying her off while also carressing and massaging her body.

"Just look at you..." Remina purred in Ali's ear, her lips faintly brushing against the lobe. "Such exquisite beauty and yet so fierce and tenacious. You are like a Valkyrie of Norse legend." The raven haired vampire sucked on Ali's earlobe, gently sliding her lips to Ali's neck, almost as if ready to take her yet again like she'd done earlier that night. "What more could I want from my new childe? I haven't sired a vampire in quite a long time, but I was sure you were the right one the moment I saw you. You will make a fine maiden of the night."

Remina didn't say anything else for a little while, focusing instead on Ali's body. She gently caressed Ali's neck with her lips, hands tracing the young vampire's sides up and down through the the fluffy towel.

"I have a question for you Ali. Do you consider yourself to have more of a commanding or a magnetic personality? How do you prefer to get the things that you want? Use any authority you have to dictate your will or use your charms and wiles to enthrall your adversary?"

Comment

Soft moans slipped from Ali's lips, floating out into the room as she leaned back against Remina's form. Damp, pale skin pressed against black clothes as a arm slipped upwards, curling back and sliding through her sire's hair, carefully avoiding the rose within the luscious locks.

"Both have their places, though wiles seem to lead down paths of pleasure I've not seen for too long," the childe purred, pressing her rump against the dark mistress running her hands over the naked form obscured only by the stark white of a towel.

Lips curling upwards in a sly and sexual smirk, showing the points of her new fangs, Ali tilted her head to look up at Remina, baring the smooth skin of her throat in the motion. "Should a Valkyrie not use whatever methods best suit her, in the heat of the moment?" she purred, her lips trailing close to her mistress's ear.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler

Comment

Curling a strong pale arm about Ali's waist, Remina looked into Ali's eyes with her misty gray gaze. She smiled at her childe, black painted lips parting to flaunt her pristine pearly fangs. Remina's teeth were beautiful as ever despite being many hundreds of years old. Her tongue slowly slid over the tip of each fang, accentuating the contrast between black lips and white teeth with cherry red tongue. Her smile turned to an amused grin, eye brow arching with Ali's reply.

"Too long you say? How terrible that must have been for you my sweet little valkyrie," Remina teased Ali with a quick thrust against her rear, fingers trailing down Ali's glistening arms. "Well you shan't have to look far for pleasures in the Oasis. Though sometimes it can be fun too look elsewhere too."

Remina's fingers slid all the way to Ali's hand, taking it in her own and interlacing their fingers. She slowly pulled Ali's hand to her lips and kissed it, rubbing Ali's fingers across her them softly.

"Excellent answer. You have the power to do either one should you choose, to enhance your already lovely charms to persuade others with your presence... or to command them to your bidding with the power of a simple word. These powers are in your blood as a descendant of Ventru, and will almost universally work on humans. Deciding when and how to use them is what you'll have to learn. Be wary of vampires pretending to be under your spell however. I could demonstrate them for you if you wish. Or we could find you someone interesting to practice on. What would you prefer my Valkyrie?"

Comment

Ali smiled, feeling the familiar tension of lust between her thighs her fingertips carefully brushed Remina's lips. Not long ago her heart would have been pounding in her breast, but it was still now, and for it, Ali felt calmer, sexier. As her eyes looked deep into her sire's she felt the towel starting to slip, sliding down towards the floor, yet she did nothing to stop its descent, even when her breasts were exposed anew.

"A demonstration first... I do so love to watch you mistress," Ali purred softly, starting to rise upwards, wanting to taste those black lips on her own, wanting to feel their caress, to taste that cherry tongue with her own, to feel the ecstasy of those fangs.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler

Comment

"I do so love being watched," Remina replied with a smirk. Her gray eyes slowly trailed up and down Ali's slender form, soaking in each beautiful curve as she gently tugged Ali closer until their lips were tantalizingly close.

"But what sort of demonstration would be appropriate..." Ali's sire wondered aloud. She was still ravishing Ali's body with her eyes when suddenly, Remina grinned widely, a dark gleam brightening her gray eyes. She had the look of a woman who knew just how powerful she was.

"I could wrap dear Winter right around my little finger... or perhaps force her to obey my every command. Hell, why settle for one when I can do both! Wouldn't that be fun my sweet childe?"

Comment

Even in death, Ali could feel the cool breath of her mistress upon her oh so close lips. A shiver coursed its way up her back as she listened to each word intently, her hands holding onto the woman's hips as she stood naked before her.

"Both, would be oh so fun," Ali said gently, a slight purr to her tone as her lips moved scant inches from her mistress's, the desire to simply lean forward ever so slightly to taste them almost overwhelming in its intensity, her fingertips ghosting across Remina's shapely rear.

"I want to see your power," the newly born whispered with those black lips so close to her own.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler

Comment

Remina leaned ever closer, listening to Ali's reply. Her lips curled up into an approving smirk with a dangerous gleam passing through her mysterious gray eyes.

"I had a feeling you would say that," Remina whispered. She pulled Ali close, wrapping her arms about her childe's waist in a gentle yet powerful embrace. Powerful enough that Ali couldn't break free if she could... which she didn't. With their whole bodies pressed tightly together, Remina kissed Ali on the lips. She kissed passionately, growling with delight at the delicate taste of Ali's luscious lips. When she pulled back, Remina had an almost primal look in her eyes. A hint of fang gleamed behind her glossy black lips.

"You are such a sexy little minx," Remina purred. "So much so that I am tempted to postpone your lesson. It seems that I will have to learn to control my urges around you, but it is so very difficult. You see, I am so used to taking what I want when I want it."

Comment

Her own desires were running wild through a newly awakened body. The nearly feral look in Remina's eyes before their lips met in a hungry, moist caress, drove between Ali's thighs. She wrapped her own arms around her sire's form, savouring the feel of her naked flesh against Remina, as her tongue slipped out playfully.

Then the kiss broke, only fanning the fires, the needs. Her heart would have been pounding.

"Then take it," she purred, pushing her new limits as her hands slid downwards to cup Remina's rear.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                              X