Sophie Frazier (Aztlan)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sophie Frazier (Aztlan)

"Thanks," Sophie said to Ellen. "You saved me from that tendril." "Now to continue the attack, fire seemed to work well" Sophie thought. She then focused quickly to use another evocation spell (lvl 1). As Sophie finished her focus, she shot a fire ball from her staff, straight at the tendril.

http://dragcave.net/dragons

Comment

Mental Check: 45 - Passed Spell Cast
      Ranged Skill: 15 - Passed Hit Check
      -----

The fireball slams straight into the last tendril, making it reel in pain, giving enough time for the bandit to close the distance between them. With a good swing of his axe the tendril was severed. It twitched once before becoming still, the remaining sections of the tendrils retreating back into the mass at the edge of the clearing.

-----
      Combat Over
      -----

Ellen sighed happily in relief as the tendrils retreated, adjusting her glasses to gaze at the larger mass. Her face was marred by a frown as she turned her attention to the bandit. "Do you know how dangerous it is to aggravate those things? You're lucky we came along when we did." She huffed, clearly not worried over the mans clothing.

"How the hell was I supposed to know the plants here would try to eat me?" The man snapped back, though he didn't take his eyes off the plant for the time being. "Besides I thought I heard someone calling for help and came to see what was going on."

"Oh? Interesting. I wonder if they've started mimicking calls as well. Anyway I guess you're free to go now, try not to annoy anything else on your way." Ellen continued, dismissing the man as she brushed herself off and cautiously stepped towards the edge of the clearing.

"Hey, I wasn't annoying anything. You've got some nerve you know." The man huffed, casting a glance over to Sophie before returning his gaze to the plant.

Comment

Sophie saw the mans gaze, and told him "I wouldn't be to worried about the plant." "I doubt it would attack us again." Sophie then looked towards Ellen, to see what kind of thought she may have now. Sophie then had a thought, she asked the Bandit "did the plant take any friends of yours, we could probably help you if they have." Sophie now looked at the Bandit again waiting for an answer.

Comment

"Not that are around here as far as I know." The bandit replies, turning his attention more fully to Sophie. "I wouldn't wait around to find out what else it's eaten though, I doubt I'm the only one it lured her apart from you." He keeps a tight grip on his axe, clearly ready for more tendrils or some other danger from the plant.

Ellen on the hand seems completely at ease with the potential danger, quickly waving a hand to dismiss the notion of running away. "It isn't going to waste energy trying to attack prey that escaped. Besides it's not like you were in any real danger." She turns her focus back to the large plant and is happy to approach it further. "Um hello, can you understand me? I'd just like to talk some if that's okay."

Comment

Sophie left Ellen to do what she was doing and focused on the bandits. "well, at least you didn't lose anyone" Sophie said. "I'm sure we could help you if you needed any, all you have to do is ask" Sophie added now waiting for an answer.

Comment

"What am I supposed to ask, I was just out scouting when I came across that thing. If it were up to me I'd burn it and call it a day." The bandit replied, shrugging his shoulders. "If anything I think you're friend needs help since she seems to want to get close to that thing."

Comment

Sophie looks at Ellen, and then back at the bandit. "I wouldn't worry about her, she knows all kind of things about plants" Sophie told him. She then asked "You sure you don't need any help, if you don't we can just leave you alone?"

Comment

Working...
                X