Healing the Worlds Wounds (Zilrax)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Healing the Worlds Wounds (Zilrax)

"Ya, we'd just fuck eachother alot. That's how such things go right?" Kathy asked, honestly curious. "I mean after we have enough sex, alot of girls tend to start liking it."

Then Kathy seemed to realize she might not be speaking the right thing. "Ahh right, you humans go on dates and things like that. Unfortunately the whole invisible to 90% of the world thing would kinda make such things impossible. Ontop of that well, this is rather rare as it is for a Youma to not just capture someone."

The drider paused for a moment, then Syn would feel a pair of arms wrapping around her shoulders. "Though you know, we could just skip all this and maybe we could get together? " The spider woman's had positioned herself in such a way that as she pulled Syn into a hug, the girl's head ended up between the spider girl's rather prodigious breasts.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

"Yeah that would make things hard, why I figured I'd bring it up."

Syn blinks in surprise as the Drider suddenly got really affectionate and pulled her in close, her turning beat red.

"Uh... Kathy, we've just met. You're going a bit fast you know. I've never even slept with anyone and that's a little much. You seem like a nice and reasonable girl, so I'm not gonna... Sigh, look, I'm not gonna say no, and admittedly I've always found women attractive, this is a bit fast for me. If you're willing to be patient with me, maybe we can get somewhere. We can keep seeing about finding someone who might be more into it in the meantime if you like. Besides, I've way too much responsibilities to be mom to a hoard of spiderlings just yet you know..."

She reluctantly tries to pull away a bit. "So... Yeah. If you're willing to, you know, put up with my human tendencies I'm willing to uh, try and make it work. Give and take, how relationships go..."

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmmm, well I guess that works. I mean as long as you don't blast me and steal my soul if I screw up a bit." Kathy said, still hugging Syn but not making any further advances. "And I guess we can keep looking, though I think that'll turn up nothing in the end."

It was then that there was a small flash in the other room, and a familiar dog that wasn't Lyn padded in. Max took about three steps into the room, before he noticed the situation. Namely that Syn was currently being hugged into the bosom of a very obvious youma. "What the hell am I seeing here..." The contractor said, seemingly rather stunned by the sight.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Nah. Don't abuse my trust and I'm willing to let you screw up a bit, long as you try to make amends after. If I went all executioner over one fuck up, what kinda example am I?," smiles Syn.

She looks over as Max came in, seeming completely unshaken by it.

"Hey. This is Kathy, she's staying here for the time being. She agreed to try not being a rapist, so I'm helping her find a consenting partner she can have a meaningful relationship beyond just, you know, violate til stockholm's kicks in."

She looks at Max a moment then continues. "If someone can be reasoned with I am going to try. You can not approve, but let's be honest. Your fellows are willing to make you suffer for their own perceived morality. That tells me that your fellow guides or whatever are not good people. I'll fight youma that refuse to try a better way, but I'm not going to be a puppet for those who care more about us and them than any nuances. And you shouldn't either."

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Max's eyes narrowed a bit. "You realize how insane that sounds right? Youma as a kind still exist as a set of species because they rape people. If it wasn't for that they would have died out generations ago."

Kathy glared back at Max. "You know the cause of that was entirely not our fault Contractor. We've just been trying to survive after what happened to us out of spite. We don't all want to rape everyone."

"Just most of you." Max shot back.

"I can't say that none of us do, but some of us just want to live and have kids you know."

The contractor looked between Syn and Kathy, then sighed. "Fine. Honestly I'll admit most of my co-workers are jerks. I won't report this to the others but you better watch yourself, I won't bail you out if she turns on you."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Syn watched the back and forth, starting to get annoyed, but it seemed to settle itself. "Thank you, Max. And don't worry, I've never been expecting bail outs. Kathy knows I'll give her leniency but I have my limits of course. But if we never give them a chance to do better, this isn't going to end. I certainly don't want to be murdering intelligent beings unless I don't have a choice. Kinda goes against my Hippocratic oath as it is."

Syn stretches a moment then shrugs a bit. "Anyways you can hang out here still Max, just don't you two start wrecking my house or something. I imagine you're hungry. You hungry, Kathy? Or do you eat magic or something? I never got that part."

She wriggled lose of the Drider and went over to the kitchen to see about food for all four of them.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Max seemed to give a sarcastic grin, but quickly dropped it and settled down beside Lyn. "I could use some food yes, I must say I greatly dislike the limitations dogs have. I always seem to be atleast some degree of hungry."

Kathy meanwhile would pout a bit at Lyn escaping her grip, but settled back and resting on her abdomen. "We can survive on food or magic. We usually go for magic because its much more filling and makes us much stronger, faster. So I'll take whatever you are willing to give."

Zilrax

Reputation score

"So what do you actually normally look like then, Max?," asks Syn as she puts the dog food down for the two dogs, glad Lyn came out to eat. Meant she was getting used to being near the Youma.

She then decides to fry up quickly some eggs and some hamburger with mushrooms and onions and cheese along with some broccoli, setting two plates down, one for her and one for Kathy. "Here you go, Kathy, hopefully you like it. I don't know your tastes so, you know, heh."

It was kinda nice to have company, even if her company was, well, something out of a crazy dream. Her own cheshire dog and little miss muffet.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The rest of the night would pass relatively quietly. Max leaving again after dinner and Kathy had to be introduced to such things as how to actually work a TV and the like.

The next morning would end up with Syn waking up early, to a vision of alot of flesh. Her head buried in between Kathy's naked breasts and her entire body wrapped up by an all encompassing hug from the driders human arms and multiple spider legs. Lyn meanwhile had taken the other half of the bed, sleeping up against the pair.

It seemed that Kathy was a rather heavy sleeper, as even if Syn stirred the drider woman wouldn't even stir a bit, except to hug Syn even tighter.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Syn woke up early, as was normal for her, though her usual yawn and stretch was disturbed by the fact Kathy decided to use her as a bed. She blushed deeply, being in boob prison, and Kathy didn't seem to want to wake up. Well fine, she could have the bed for now.

Syn shifted and decided to short port over to the kitchen and turn back. "I get the feeling I best get used to that.," she said to no one in particular, chuckling a bit through her embaressment. With that done, she began preparing breakfast for her and Kathy.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eventually Kathy would wake up, drawn by the smell of food. The drider had no sense of modesty, a fact that was much more clear in the daylight as she didn't wear even a shred of clothes or make any attempt to cover herself up. "Mmmm, smells good." 'Sitting' at the nearest table she added. "Soooo what are you going to do today?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

Syn blinks, blushing at the sight before bringing Kathy's breakfast over then moving to feed Lyn for when she got up. "Good question. Feed everyone, then gotta take Lyn for a run so she doesn't get tubby. You can come along if you like. After that, I dunno. Might do a sweep through the neighborhood like I was when I ran into you. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll find a reasonable and nice person like you. Otherwise I'm hoping to find nothing. I don't enjoy fighting and killing truth be told. I just like innocent people being hunted less."

She shrugs a bit, stretching. "Otherwise not sure. Might buy groceries since I'm feeding four instead of two now. I've my work soon again too. Probably have to figure that. You can use my computer if you want, but keep off the internet for now. Don't want you accidentally finding a virus or a scam artist after all."

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kathy looked over at the dog, then at Syn again. "I don't think I'm a good runner, I usually get around by jumping. So I think I'll just stay here and add a bit of flavour to the house." Kathy seemed to be looking around the room now with a smirk. "Don't worry, I'll try to avoid breaking your computer, or getting to many webs around. Though you should be fine on finding things, there aren't to many of us around here, most are drawn to all the action that happens over in the west region."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Syn tilts her head, blinking. "So you're a jumping spider who weaves webs? Weird. And fine but you're cleaning up any messes after. Hopefully I can keep all this clear then. Just make sure to get some exercise. I don't know much about youma anatomy or stuff but if it works anything like humans, you'll need to get your exercise."

She shrugs then heads over to the bath to take a shower before she heads out. "I'll head out in a minute, got to get cleaned up first.," she calls over.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm a Youma. We aren't exactly bound by the same rules as normal species." Kathy said as she followed Syn toward the bathroom. "And making webs counts as exercise for my kind, it eats up alot of energy and helps burn fat. Though I'll be sure to go jump around the neighbourhood occasionally, or go with you when you are doing something other then running."

As Syn showered, Kathy seemed to wait just outside the bathroom if her voice was any consideration. "So you know, I don't think you said, what do you do for work?"

Whenever Syn left, she'd find out that the bathroom door was currently open, and Kathy was looking in, obviously she was eager to check out Syn a bit when she wasn't dressed. The drider was also holding the only towel available. "Anychance I can help you clean off?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Duly noted. You'll have to explain more about Youma anatomy to me some time. Case something happens and I gotta tend to your injuries.," says Syn as she get's in the shower.

As Kathy talks to her outside the bathroom, she responds. "I'm an EMT. Emergency Medical Transponder. It's a fancy way of saying when someone get's hurt and the hospital get's called, I rush off to the accident scene with my group. We assess the dangers and call them in while bringing those we can reach safely to the hospital, while trying to treat them on the way. If it all goes well, they reach the hospital stable enough for more full on help from the doctors. It's a gruesome job. You see terrible injuries, stuff that'll make most people's stomach's churn. But you make a difference in lives. You save people, people who would have died without you. As horrific as things you see are, they would be so much worse without my occupation. It's hard work, I'm constantly rushing around, spotting hazards, deciding who I can save and... Who I can't."

Syn sighs and stretches a bit before stepping out, blinking at Kathy's staring. Syn is tall, very toned, with her c cups on display, her nipples a bit inverted. She has a fair few scars on her arms, and a tattoo of a wolf on her shoulder.

"...Yeah, alright, you can dry me off. Guess shoulda expected as much. Actually more expected to wake up having found you undressed me or something, but I appreciate your patience at least. I've gathered sexuality is rather important to you and your species now."

She raises her arms, awaiting Kathy to get to work.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh, to bad you guys can't just use magic like you used to be able to. The romans used to have it down to a science and it helped them heal everything from missing limbs to broken organs." Kathy said as she started to dry off Syn, being suprisingly not perverted with it to start as she focused on Syn's head and arms. "And ya, its kinda in what culture we still have at this point."

When Kathy reached Syn's breasts though, the drider couldn't entirely help herself, and Syn would feel her new housemates hands get a bit grabby through the towel.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I can't heal far as I can tell. IF I could I'd want to use it. So much. But then I'd get in trouble cus miracle girl. Among other things. Supposedly murdering thugs is okay but god forbid you do anything that protects or helps others.," humphs Syn, grumbling a bit.

She gives a squeak then looks back with a smirk as she is groped by the handsy drider. "Well, I applaud your self control up to this point at least. So you know more bout me. How bout you, Kathy? why don't you tell me more bout you, your life? Surely you;ve hobbies beyond trying to find a mate and stuff?"

Normally she'd punch someone groping her, but well, she had to give a little too. Kathy was making a big effort, she deserved a bit of a reward for sticking to it after all.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kathy wouldn't take her fondling any further then just her groping, and after a little bit she moved on to Syn's belly and went back to being much less touchy. "Well, I like to copy some clothes I see in stores, but I always break them after I'm done. Unfortunately not many youma outside of a few are interested in fine clothes and they tend to design there own."

"Other then that, no, unfortunately I haven't really had the opportunity to come up with more hobbies." Kathy seemed dissapointed to admit that, obviously such opportunities were rare on the youma side of the world.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"That right? Well, long as they aren't too lewd, I'll wear em. Though if you leave me naked in public, I will come back here and find a can of raid big enough to chase you with.," smirks Syn back at the drider as she finishes drying her off.

"Well, you've plenty time to explore and try new hobbies now then. I can show you some things to do and such. Computer games are a popular one in this day and age. Meantime, how bout you make me some clothes to go exercise in? Or.. Wait, it won't be clear right? Might not be the best plan if so."