What's new

Living on the Edge, of the city (Mindflayer)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Living on the Edge, of the city (Mindflayer)

"Welcome back." Came the twin voices from the living room. Then Misa added "Dinner's ready and under the tinfoil for when you're ready."

Heading up to the shower, Bree would indeed find Lilith would follow her. The Succubus evidently wanting to get a look at Bree's other sword again. Though when Bree finished undressing herself, she'd notice that Lilith had apparently phased her clothes off her somewhere along the line and the deamon was standing nude in the shower too. With a grin the succubus asked. "Any chance I can help you wash up?"

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright girls, thanks. I'm gonna jump in the shower real quick and be down in a few minutes," Bree called back to the twins, blowing them both a kiss as she went upstairs.

After getting upstairs and undressed, she noticed that Lilith was naked as well and stepped into the shower with her. "Yeah I don't mind if you wash me up, hmhm," Bree said, wiggling her hips back and forth, which made her large cock sway back and forth with her. "You can wash me all you want, just leave me with enough stamina for Iori and Misa," she added with a wink

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lilith's eyes remained glued to the large swinging member, and grinned. "Ohh I'm sure we can figure something out." Starting the water, and rubbing some soap on her hands, the tanned girl reached around from behind Bree and started to clean her off. Apparently the succubus wanted to play a bit, as instead of starting with the obvious target, she let her hands slide over the magical girl's stomach, tracing patterns across Bree's skin.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I'm sure you can figure out something with it too, you are a succubus after all," Bree said with a giggle as she grabbed her loofah to lather herself up with soap.

Bree cooed softly as Lilith's hands caressed her body, and Bree wasn't against it in the least, reaching down and grabbing Lilith's ass in return and giving it a firm squeeze. "Be careful though, because one of them might come in here with me, and wouldn't that be awkward," Bree said softly, leaning down and kissing Lilith on the neck.

Whether or not Lilith went further than just some teasing was up to her obviously, but Bree wasn't against it, though she did keep an ear out for Iori or Misa coming in. If they came in, then Bree would wink at Lilith and poke her head out into the bathroom and wink at them with a grin.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lilith continued to tease Bree for a minute or so. Then her teasing got a bit more involved, her hands slipping toward the herm's large member and starting to stroke it a bit. "Ohh, if they did that I'm sure I could just charm them into ignoring it, or joining in."

After a bit more rubbing, the succubus sliding around Bree's body till the herm's cock was pressed between them, and she moved her hand down again, letting it rest between her thighs , pressed just up against the entrance to her slit. "Seriously, you could match up to some Youma with this, it's going to be so great being partners with you."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, so long as you didn't corrupt them any then I wouldn't be against that," Bree whispered back as she felt Lilith's soft hand stroking her shaft, which was already growing hard in Lilith's hand.

After a minute or two when Lilith made the comment about Bree matching up to some youma, Bree smirked and winked at Lilith. "Heh, I'll bet you will. And I'm positive that I will enjoy it," Bree replied, pulling Lilith into a kiss and gasping softly at Lilith's hand bring at the entrance to her virgin slit. "W-Whoa there, I'm still a virgin there hon. So do be careful please," she added softly before grabbing Lilith and lifting her up in both of her arms, where she held her there with her legs spread wide to leave Lilith's pussy exposed.

If Lilith didn't really try and stop her, Bree would thrust inside the tight succubus folds, moaning softly as she did. "O-Oh fuck yes," Bree whispered, biting her bottom lip to keep from moaning out loud.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lilith wouldn't lift a finger to stop Bree, though she would let a finger slide along the girls' folds before she was lifted up. The now position causing her hands to slip back up to Bree's side. Instead her tail snaked up and started to play with Bree's slit even as the herm pushed into the succubus' pussy.

"Aaah, been so long since I got to have any fun." Lilith said as she wiggled a bit, her insides weren't as mind blowing as Mara's had been, but if it hadn't been for Mara then Bree would never have felt sensations like the ones Lilith was able to give her. The succubus proving that her species deserved the title of the daemons of sex and lust.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Bree allowed Lilith to keep her hand down there, her hips shuddering as Lilith's fingertips brushed her slit. "I always thought succubi had to have sex to survive," Bree commented, looking down to see her cock being gripped perfectly by Lilith's squeezing pussy.

Bree couldn't help but thrust her hips, her body seeking more of the pleasure that Lilith could bring her. Her cheeks were flushed pink with arousal, and Lilith could easily tell that Bree wasn't about to stop anytime soon, even if Iori or Misa came in and saw the whole thing. "S-So tight. Are all succubi this tight?" Bree panted, her hands gripping Lilith's ass now as she began plowing into her repeatedly, her pace increasing until the lewd wet sounds of their skin slapping against one another was filling the shower.

Bree would keep going until she felt her peak fast approaching, where she wouldn't even try to pace herself and just kept plowing down the home stretch. She would make sure that when she found Lilith's sweetest spot that she kept hitting it though, to ensure that Lilith came with her. When she reached her peak, Bree didn't stop thrusting, her seed spurting out as she continued to knock away with wild abandon, her large balls slapping heavily against Lilith.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No, we just need sex to get stronger." Lilith said, shivering a bit as Lilith shuddered below her. The succubus' dark skin darkened a bit too as her own arousal flowed through her, evidently she had less control then Mara did.

Still Lilith's insides squeezed and milked Bree's cock every time the herm thrust into her. The succubus managed a haughty grin even around the pleasure warping her features as she said. "Yep, we're all trained by Mara after all. I-It'd be an insult to her if we weren't all great."

The succubus wouldn't mind Bree's relentless pace at all, infact the succubus seemed to like it much better then the controlled movements at the start. Her tail continued to press up against Bree's slit, as skillfully as any finger, and as the herm started to approach her peak the tail helped her along by poking and rubbing Bree's clit.

When Bree finally did orgasm though, the girl moaned appreciatively and her insides milked the herm's cock further, pulling all her seed deep inside her. With Bree not even slowing the succubus didn't seem to plan to either, instead she continued to tease the herm's slit and let her insides squeeze and play with her cock, waiting to see if the girl was planning to pull out yet or keep going.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, good to hear Lilith," Bree said softly as she thrust in and out of the succubus in her arms.

When she felt Lilith's tail tickling her clit while she pounded into Lilith, Bree let out a little squeal and came instantly, not pulling out and letting every last drop out inside of the smaller succubus. A look of bliss washed across Bree's face as she came, with Lilith likely reveling in the pleasure and the fact that she made Bree cum so hard. Bree didn't stop however, and instead she picked back up again and started knocking away with wild abandon once more.

"Oh fuck yes... feels so good. J-Just one more and I'll stop, gotta save some for Iori and Misa tonight if they want any," Bree panted softly, nibbling on Lilith's ear as she went.

Bree would go until she came a second time, holding out purposely for as long as she could before letting it all out again, where she'd pull out after she finished cumming and watch as any seed that Lilith allowed to leak down onto the shower floor to be washed away. Only then did Bree begin actually washing up, taking care with her genitals since they were so sensitive after cumming so hard.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lilith didn't let up, her insides milking Bree through her second orgasm. The succubus' tail continuing its prodding to help her along the way. The succubus seemed to be trying her hardest to make Bree's next orgasm even stronger then last, wanting to milk her for all she could with the last orgasm she'd get for the night.

When Bree's second orgasm finally ran its course. The succubus stopped her teasing. When the herm's cock slipped free from her snatch Lilith grinned, not even looking the least bit tired from the adventure. "Yep, definitely going to look forward to working with you for the next few months."

Unlike Mara, Lilith apparently couldn't just will herself clean, and she needed the shower just as much as the Bree did. When the two finished, the succubus grinned again and said. "Well, I'll leave you with your lover girls for now, but I'll be back tomorrow. Cya Bree" With that, and a flash of smoke, the succubus was gone.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Bree groaned and squealed softly as she pounded into Lilith further, her cock already twitching with need for release again only a few seconds into their next round. As she came a second time, Bree pressed her lips against Lilith's and let herself go, cumming as hard as she possibly could before pulling out once she'd finished, her cum dripping from the tip of her cock and her breath coming out in ragged pants. "S-Same here Lilith," Bree mustered after a few moments before she then began to help Lilith clean up along with herself.

"Later Lilith, and thanks. That was pretty fun," Bree cooed at Lilith, giving her a wink before she left her there in the shower to finish up.

After she had finished, Bree sighed softly, thinking to herself that she would definitely enjoy the perks of doing all this, especially if she got to have some fun with Mara and Lilith like that. It didn't take her long to finish up, and once she had, Bree got out and dried off, slipping her white around the house and partially see through tanktop she wore since moving in with Misa and Iori. Then she grabbed herself a thong which barely covered her penis and kept it covered, and went down for dinner, which she was certain that Misa and Iori would scold her for coming in late to eat.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed, Bree wouldn't be able to get to the dinner table without getting a bit of scolding. Misa seemed to be taking the roll this time though. "Darn it Bree, we've been waiting for like ever. What did you do, jerk off all over the shower?"

Misa and Iori both looked a tiny bit insulted at that, or atleast that's what it seemed like. The two girls wouldn't have Bree revealing herself when they were around!

Still, dinner was ready, and the two girls would set into it quick, hungry after having to wait. Though Iori would halfway through the meal ask. "So, where did you go today Bree? You didn't really say anything, and you didn't mention having anything going on today."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Misa said what she did to Bree, the young herm blushed and looked down at her feet. "K-Kinda, and I was really sweaty earlier after practice, and I had to get some more shampoo for my hair too. Sorry girls," Bree said softly, telling a little white lie and hoping that they didn't catch on.

Bree dug in and devoured her food, complimenting their cooking as always. She really did enjoy their cooking a lot. "Oh gosh you make the best food. Only person I can really say that makes food anywhere near as good is mom," Bree sighed softly, patting her belly and looking over at the girls and smiling as she stretched. "I'm sorry about earlier though and making you both wait for dinner so long. I promise I'll make it up to you though. What would you both like me to do to make it up, hmm?" Bree said after stretching in her seat.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, I could think of a few things." Mira said with a giggle at Bree's offer to make it up to them. It seemed like Bree might not be allowed to rest just yet. Though maybe the blonde girl had something else in mind?

Such hopes might be dashed a moment later though when Iori joined in. Her face blushing and she covered her mouth in an attempt to hide the look on her face. "Yes, maybe we can recreate that nice dream I had when I fell asleep today."

"Though that can wait a bit." Mira finished as she ate the last of her meal. "For now though you go get your homework done Bree, and Iori and I will clean up the kitchen."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Upon hearing Iori's words, Bree blushed a bit and leaned over to Iori, kissing her on the cheek. "What kind of dream did you have hon? I had my daydream earlier today and told you about it. So, why don't you tell me about yours, hmhm," Bree asked, giggling as she scooted her chair over next to Iori.

When Misa told her to go do her homework though, Bree sighed softly. "But Misa, I don't have that much," Bree whined, though she knew that Misa and Iori would make her do her homework regardless of how much she had. "Besides, I care about the two of you more than that, and I want to make it up to you about earlier," she went on to say, trying to and likely failing to persuade Misa and Iori to not make her do her homework yet.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ohh, it wasn't anything really special." Iori said with a grin. "But it was pleasant all the same. If you hadn't come along I might just have made a mess of my chair, and wouldn't that had been embarrassing."

Indeed though, Bree would not get left off without doing her homework. The two girls were insistent that Bree did well at school. The blonde haired girl clucked her tongue, and jokingly waggled her finger at the girl. "You can wait to make it up to us tonight. Homework first young lady!"

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah it would have been embarrassing wouldn't it. But I still wouldn't mind hearing about it, hmhm," Bree said, reaching over and pinching Iori's ass and grinning.

When Misa told her that she had to do her homework though, Bree hung her head sadly, but got up and went to go do it. "Oh okay, I'll go do my homework. Only bad thing about sleeping with your teacher and the school nurse who just happen to be sisters. But, you know, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world," Bree said, kissing Misa on the cheek and then Iori as she went by to go get her books to do her homework.

Sitting down to do her work once she had her books and papers, Bree poured over the lessons she had, asking Misa and Iori for help when she needed it, though she had good grades and stuff, so she hopefully wouldn't need much help. If she did end up needing their help though, Bree would pinch them on the butt as she asked for it.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey at the very least, you'll come out of school with some of the best grades in your class with us nagging you all the time." Misa said with a laugh, at the kiss. Iori on the other hand turned her head and caught Bree's kiss on the lips, making it momentarily deep. When she let the kiss go she said. "There, a bit of repayment for leaving you hanging."

Bree would be just finishing her homework when she heard some steps coming up to the office. More specifically two pairs of steps, and the door would creak open. If Bree turned she'd get to see the sight of Iori and Misa both wearing see through nighties, and very little else. The blonde was taking the lead tonight it seemed as she slowly approached. "Good work Bree, now it's time for your reward."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, yeah I suppose so. I just wish that you girls gave me a little more leniency on things. I mean... not that I'm ungrateful or anything, just... wish I got a little more special treatment at home is all, hmhm," Bree said with a giggle, to let them know she was just teasing a bit.

When she got her homework done and heard the footsteps coming up behind her, Bree spun around in her computer chair she was sitting on and saw Iori and Misa both wearing the cute see through nighties that they knew she loved. "Oh goody, I love rewards. I hope I get an A tonight too, hmhm," Bree giggled softly, reaching up to caress Misa's hips as she stood up.

Smiling at them both, Bree reached out and took Iori's hand too and gave it a gentle tug to pull them both up close. After she pulled them up to either side and just felt amazing for having two of the most lovely women in the world as her lovers, Bree let Misa and Iori lead her to the bedroom.