The Weight of Power (TentanariX)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Weight of Power (TentanariX)

If Lan had been talking to an actual Youma, there was no way her words would have worked. The creature would have taken her however it wanted, but she wasn't. Despite its attitude, the Lucario was not a youma, it was just being manipulated by one, and so in the face of Lan's outburst, it stopped.

Its erection didn't go down at all, but instead of slipping it into her, the Lucario licked her face. It wasn't a perverted lick, most like a dog would give to someone. It was likely its attempt to communicate in a way she might be able to understand.

The next time it licked her though it wasn't entirely free of perversion. The pokemon following along the tracks her tears had been falling along. Going up to her cheekbone before pulling back and licking the other side. Then it hugged her to its fuzzy chest, making sure to avoid the spike. Though if Lan felt it, the thing seemed surprisingly giving, and unlikely to hurt her. It looked like it was atleast going to let her calm down before moving further with her.

Still though the pokemon's grip was soft but firm, and well it seemed intent on atleast making her first time reasonably good, it was still obvious it wasn't going to let her go. Judging by the feel of its shaft still pressing against her backside, and from when she had been getting carried over here, its normal if heavy looking sack, the pokemon had been unable to fulfill a rather important need for some time before she had arrived, and it wasn't about to let a chance go well it had it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lan moaned and shivered a little bit as she felt the cighting pokemon lick her face, "Haah? Y-you... You understood me? You're not going to rape me?" Lan said timidly with big doey moist starry eyes gazing into the Lucario's before she felt it slowly lick up her tears. "Hnng... Aah... Ah... Th-Thank you... Lucario..." She whimpered as her tears were licked off her face tenderly. As the pokemon pulled her into a hug, her face going against its soft yet muscular furry chest, Lan returned the embrace; wrapping her slight arms around the Pokémon as much as she could and hugging it tightly. She would nuzzle up against the furry chest, her rate slowing back down to normal, her crying stopping, and her breathing returning to normal. After several long moments she would look up info its gentle eyes before nodding slowly, calmy and gently at him letting him know she was ready.

She would kneel down to where she was facing his erect member, licking her lips and taking a good slow steady gulp to prepare herself before finally beginning to take slow long sensual and meticulous licks along its shaft, stopping to gently suckle on the head and flick her tongue along the head and piss slit. After repeating this process several times, she would take as much as the member into her mouth as she could without gagging before slowly pulling out to head and going back down. She would repeat the process bobbing up and down and taking as much of the thing into her as she could; only stopping and pulling out completely as the need for air would dictate.

She would repeat the bobbing motion as much as necessary until the pokemon couldn't hold back any longer and had to release its seed. She would take as much as her mouth would hold before holding it all in her mouth till she was ready to slowly swallow it. This would also be repeated until she had taken all of the Pokémon's semen. Then she would look up at him for a few moments before getting down on all four in the ironically named "Doggy Style" position, spreading her legs out to let him get a good look and access to her flower before turning her head back as much as she could and asking timidly, "Its never been broken... Can you... Please, lick it and pet it... till it gets wet, and lubricated. Also please don't worry too much if I bleed, or cry a little. Its like that for every girls first time..."

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When she calmed down, Lan would find the pokemon's grip loosened, letting her pull away so she could do what she was going to do. Though as she dropped to her knees, the Lucario's paw found its way to her head. Petting her hair a few times as she worked up the courage for her plan. When she finally licked the pokemon, it's hand stopped for a moment, and it let out what sounded like a pleased growl.

With each lick, the Lucario's member would bob in pleasure, and by the time she started to take him into her mouth there would be a bit of pre cum forming at the end of his shaft. Lan probably knew what it was supposed to taste like, but it seemed...surprisingly okay. Eventually the pokemon's paw came back in again, holding the back of her head and slowly pushing her further down his member with each of her bobs.

Soon though, the pent up pokemon couldn't last very long, and Lan would feel Lucario's member grow a bit in her mouth before the first blast of seed would flood her mouth. Again, it didn't taste great, but it didn't taste bad, it was more just bland, though it seemed to drive arousal through her. Though despite how pent up the Lucario seemed to be, the amount of seed she found in her mouth obviously wasn't all he had to give, and she didn't have a struggle to contain it all. Indeed well his member started to shrink a bit after he pulled out, it wasn't going down very much.

As Lan swallowed down his seed, the Lucario's hand patted her gently, waiting until she finished the task she gave herself. Then when she flipped over doggy style, she could hear the pokemon's tail swishing behind it, before with a light crunch it got down behind her. She could feel his breath on her virgin lips, before she felt its tongue touch her lightly. A slow and deliberate lick would send shudders through her, and then the Lucario's speed started to pick up. Licking at her with its surprisingly agile, and extremely good feeling tongue, occasionally it would push into her and play with her insides, and at others it would play with her clit. The pokemon seemed quite intent on what it was doing, and it wouldn't even slow down until Lan was good and wet.

Once she had reached a threshold the pokemon considered good, the Lucario pulled back, and she could feel a new heat pressing against her petals. The pokemon's prick very slowly sliding into her. Lucario was being very careful it seemed, unsure where the barrier was going to be, and when he hit it he stopped for a moment. Patting Lan's head again a few times, the pokemon drove forward, pushing past the barrier and hilting itself inside her. There it stopped again, waiting for her to recover, even though if she looked back at it, the Lucario looked like it was straining very hard against its breeding instincts.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As the Lucario would slowly push into her previously untouched maiden flower, Lan's breath caught for a moment and she would bite her
Lower lip as he would slowly push in past her hymen, a small trickle of blood leaking out from her lower mouth, her body seizing for a brief moment, shuddering from the sudden momentary pain that came naturally with losing ones virginity. After kneeling there with her ass up in the air for few moments, whimpering, and breathing in and out with small tear dobs in the corner of her eyes, she would take one last deep breath before exhaling and looking back at the Lucario as best as she could- before beginning to slowly pull her ass off the member and slowly easing it back down it. She would continue this motion gently encouraging the pokemon to know she was ready.

She would continue the slow doggy style fucking until the lucario would pick up his pace and intensity. When the speed and strength would continue, she would see if it would let her pull out, if it agreed she would try to encourage it to lie on its back. When it did she climb up ontop of its chest before slowly lowering her drooling flower down back onto the pokemons shaft and begin riding it cowgirl style, taking a hold of its paws.

After a while, she would pull on it's paws and try to encourage it to stand up, getting it to fuck her up against the wall of the cave, holding her. She would latch on it tightly as it would bounce her up and down on its tool, Lan nuzzling onto and kissing its neck to the entire team. It would not take much more of this treatment and working for her to near her climax. And hopefully once she reached her zenith the clamping of her vaginal walls on the pokemons member would be enough to milk an orgasm out of him as well, and the two lovers would cum at the same time, Lan crying in sheer orgasmic bliss and taking the Lucarios seed before passing out in its arms...

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lan wouldn't have to wait long for the Lucario to pick up its pace. As soon as she started to move back against the pokemon, he started to thrust, first slowly but very quickly speeding up. His paws found there way to her shoulders, giving the Lucario better leverage to push into her, and well she wouldn't manage to get him to calm down enough to get herself ontop, Lan would eventually find herself with her back pressed up against the wall of the cave.

The pokemon was very obviously pent up, his breath coming out in short pants that tickled Lan's ears and neck as he pushed deeper and deeper. Each thrust coming with more force as the Lucario try to satisfy its long hopped up breeding drive. As she came closer to her own orgasm, Lan would feel the base of the Lucario's cock start to swell. It seemed that the pokemon shared a specific trait with normal world canines. Before she could try to pull away the Lucario would thrust with a bit more force, and its knot would slip into her, locking the two together as the Lucario continued to thrust with short movements for a minute more.

Then with a growl of pleasure, the Lucario would release, just in time with her own orgasm. It seemed that the pokemon was very backed up. Unlike the earlier orgasm, the creature let out a torrent of seed into her, enough that the pressure would start to force some back around his knot. Even as Lan faded into unconsciousness, the Lucario was still cumming, clutching her to it tightly as it rode out its orgasm.

When she woke up, Lan would find she was still in the cave, outside the sun had apparently set, and she was sitting in the Lucario's lap. The fuzzy pokemon having fallen put its back up against a rock and fallen asleep well clutching her to it. She would notice a bit of pain in her shoulder though, and if she looked at it she'd see a bite mark there, nothing really damaging, but the Lucario obviously felt the need to mark her after she had fallen asleep. She also felt a strangely warm feeling from her gut, but there was no obvious sign for what was causing it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lan would slowly stir back awake, her eyes would blink open blearily, and when she would go to rub them she would feel a small pain her left shoulder, causing her to winch slightly. When she went to inspect it, she would see a bite mark on it, causing her to blush brightly. After a moment she would try to gently pry herself free of the Pokemon's arms without waking it before looking for some water, a pond or stream or something, in the cave where she could wash up from the earlier encounter and relieve herself, getting her self refreshed and not feeling nearly so dirty or tired, before crawling back into the Lucarios arms for some much needed sleep while she waited for Shiino to hopefully find her. She was feeling rather full, with a strange ball of heat in her gut, and was hoping she had not become ill...

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lan would find a pond deeper in the cave. It wasn't anything special, but she was atleast able to wash up there, and she was able to return to the Lucario without waking the pokemon, though she found the Lucario's grip was quite strong around her after she returned.

The next few days would pass in almost a blur for her, mostly because she spent a good chunk of that having sex with the Lucario. The pokemon still having who knows how long of sexual frustration to burn out. When she was recovering from their bouts, the Lucario would go out and get some berries for her to eat.

By the third day, Lan was very certain she wasn't sick, or atleast not truly ill. Instead she would have figured out to her potential horror that she was most likely pregnant. Her stomach growing every few hours, and when she felt her belly she'd feel something hard inside. It seemed like she did indeed share some traits in common with a ditto.

On the morning of the fourth day the two would hear something outside, the flapping of wings, and overtop of that the cry of. "Laaaaaaaaaaaan, are you down there? Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" Lan could tell the voice belong to Shiino. Though what the source of the wings were was unknown to her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Lan would feel her belly grow from the bouts of sex she would have with the Lucario, the realization that she was with the Pokemon's child, or egg in this case, would slowly dawn on her. In which moment that it did, several thoughts ran through her mind at rapid pace: fear, confusion, disbelief, disgust, and surprisingly a kernel of maternal instinct and pride. A very small kernel, but it was there nonetheless... But again it had been four days of pretty much nothing but continuous pokeloving. Damn, that Lucario was in one hell of a rut, it seemed. But hopefully now, its lust had been fully sated and spent; especially as Land heard a familiar voice cry over the sound of flapping wings...

"SHIIINO! IM DOWN HERE! IN THE CAAAAVE!" she cried out to her best friend, if the Lucario would release its hold on her, she would wave Shiino over to her location. "Dont attack, Shiino! The pokemon aren't evil, they're just being used and corrupted by the Youma. I'm... Okay...ish... I'm not physically harmed... Yknow... Except for my uhm... my hymen... But I'm generally alright... And... I think imna have an... An... egg pretty soon..." She would finish as she would lean on Shiino to help sit down on the cave floor to rest a bit.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking outside the cave, Lan would see Shiino coming in for a landing riding atop the charzard from earlier. The orange dragon looked very cowed by the woman riding it, and when it landed it flopped to the ground tiredly as Shiino jumped off and ran over to her friend. "Ohh god Shiino, I was so worried these past few days! Also wait what?!?!"

Shiino helped Lan sit down as she looked over her friends expanded belly. "Ohh god, you actually have an egg in there!??! How's that possible, we aren't pokemon!!"

Then Shiino, and Lan would both notice that the Lucario was standing near the latter girl protectively. The pokemon looking like it was getting ready to fight either the charzard or Shiino if they tried to do something to Lan.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"D-dont ask me!!! How the Team Blaze-ing heck should I know!? I've never had sex before... Or with a Pokémon... Or seen a pokemon for reals... Or sucked into a video game... Or been a magical girl... AAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!! ALL OF THIS IS KILLING MY HEAD! COULD I JUST GO BACK TO MY PRESIDENTIAL DUTIES PLEASE! WHILE BORING AS FUCK, THEY WERE AT LEAST EASY TO UNDERSTAND!!!!" she cried out in confusion "PMS SUCKS!" she cried out again the pregnancy fucking her emotions and hormones all the hell up like any normal pregnancy would... After her little mini rant, she break down in tears, hurdling up against Shiino for support, likely soaking her outfit with tears... But that's what besties were for!

Once she was done with her mini meltdown, she would sniffle one more good time and rub and dry her eyes, "Th-thank you, Shiino... You're always there for me... Usually when I really need you the worst." She said hugging her bestie good and tight one last time before she finally noticed the Lucario standing behind her all protective like... "Ah! Lucario! Don't attack. Shiinos good! She's my bestest bestie in the whole fucking world actually! And it looks like she has the charizard under control, okay?" She would try to keep her pokedaddy from harming Shiino and assure him she wasn't in any immediate danger.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiino seemed to get thrown off by Lan's sudden outburst, but after a moment she took it in stride and let friend cry into her outfit. She still looked a bit thrown off but only from the amount of emotion that Lan was putting off in calling them friends. The magical material of her outfit proved surprisingly resistance to the effects of the pregnant girl's breakdown.

"Don't worry Lan. I'm sure everything will be fine when we get out of here." Shiino said, patting her friend on the back and looking at the Lucario warily. Though after Lan explained the situation to him, the pokemon relaxed a bit.

When she was sure a fight wasn't about to break out, Shiino relaxed as well and sat back. "Well, I guess we're going to have to wait about going after the Youma then. Even if our magical girl forms let us move around easily I don't think you should go out fighting with that. Though I could potentially go and try to take him alone, the togepi did say it was a very weak compared to the pokemon."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lan would hug Shiino once more, nuzzling her face into her chest a lil bit before breaking away, "Ah... Thanks, Shiino. And while I would normally feel terrible about dumping my problems and work on you, this time I think you're right... I'm afraid I would only get in the way or slow you down, what with this FRIGGIN EGG stuffed inside of me. I... I'm afraid I'd be pretty useless till I... You know... Give birth... to a Pokemon... What the fucking hells..." she would sigh out loud and heavy before flopping down onto the cave floor to rest, "Lucario. Would you go with Shiino and the Charizard for me, please? I have to take care of the egg and pop it out of my baby chute and wait for it to hatch and all. The Youma should be easy sauce for two fully evolved Pokémon and Shiino. And the Togepi said he was actually rather weak. Shiino, my poke baby daddy will be backing you and Charizard up with the Mewtwo. I'll just be down here... You know playing mother hen... Quite literally..." She would finish as she would lie down and wait for the egg to come out and hatch...

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay then, we'll be back soon Lan!" Shiino said, giving one last hard hug to the girl before she started to head back out to the charzard. "Try to take some deep breaths, I'm sure passing the egg won't be too bad..."

Lucario seemed torn for a few moments, before he sighed and hugged Lan too. Rubbing at the girl's expanded belly before following Shiino out.

--

It would be maybe thirty minutes later, when Lan would feel the first contraction, there was no warning between feeling normal, if bloated, and her body suddenly spasming. The process did indeed prove to be atleast easier then giving birth to a human baby from what she knew, as the egg passed out of her in barely ten minutes. Ten minutes that seemed to send equal barrages of pain and oddly pleasure through her that caused her to climax atleast once during the process. Once it was all done though, she would be lying on the cave floor, panting, well a reasonably sized egg sat between her legs. It didn't seem like it was hatching anytime soon though, and it would probably be a bit before the others got back.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lan would relax somewhat from Shiino and Lucarios hugs before the pair departed from the cave atop of Shiinos tamed Charizard to confront the mewtwo. Thirty minutes would pass before Lan would feel her first contraction come upon her. She would double over before arching her back somewhat violently as her body spasmed on her out of nowhere. She would cry out in an odd mixture of pain and pleasure, a sensation all together alien to her. "GYYYYAAAAAHAAAOOOOOOOUUUUH!" she would cry-moan out as she felt her body beginning pushing the egg out from her womb, "GYAHIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOHAAAAAH!" another cry as the eggs bottom would poke out of her slit "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUHNNNNNNNNNNGOOOOOH! the egg would now be halfway out of her cunny and her breathing would become more labored, faster paced and heavier, "Hoo hoo hoo hoo! GAAAWDZ! GET OUT ALREADY!" then she would feel her whole body seized up on her as her she would arch her back and contort almost as if she was possessed by some sort of netherfiend, "HEEEEEEE- OOOOOH - NNNNNNNNGAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!" she would finally shriek and bellow out as she would eventually push the egg out from her center, her tongue lolling out of her mouth and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the orgadm that came from giving birth would quiterally blow her mind, officially being fucked silly, even though there was no fucking.

Several minutes later she would finally come to her senses, laying naked in the cave with the egg she had just played resting between her legs. Shiino and Lucario had still not returned by this point, and she would silently pray that her orgasmic throes had not disturbed anything in the cave or drawn any unwanted attention...

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Other then a few startled zuubats that flew overhead after Lan passed the egg, the cave was silent. The egg shifted a few times, but it didn't look like it was going to hatch anytime soon.

Then about ten seconds later, the echo from her extreme scream rebounded from a mountain back into the cave as a small noise. On the horizon Lan might also notice that she heard the flapping of wings again.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lan would stir awake as she heard her screams echo back to her and hear the wings flapping outside. She would slowly and groggily sit back up at the sounds, still somewhat sore from the experience of passing the poke egg. She was beginning to wish that she had kept Lucario here with her after all, so she could at least have someone to check the noise out for her... Instead she would pick up her egg and seek out someplace where she could safely and effectively hide from whatever was causing the noise, hoping it would either turn out to be Shiino, or get tired of looking and head back out.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hiding behind the stone, Lan would hear some feet stepping around at the lip of the cave, and if she peaked out she'd see a Salamence of all things staring into the cave and looking around. The pokemon didn't seem all that interested though, and after a few minutes the dragon flew away.

Before the pokemom could release a breath, she heard the flapping again, though this time it sounded slightly different, and carried over it she heard her friends voice. "We're back Shiino!"

It would take a minute or two more before outside the cave entrance the charzard would land once again, carrying Shiino and Lucario on its back. The two jumped off the fire lizard at nearly the same time, though the Lucario would be a bit faster once on the ground. The pokemon looking to make sure her and their egg were still okay.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As soon as the Salamence would fly off after abandoning its search of her hiding place, Lan would hear another flapping sound, though different from the one that marked the Slamence's arrival and after a short time she would hear the familiar sound of her best friend; prompting her to come out from the hiding spot with her egg to greet her bestie and the father of her... egg... "Shiino! Thank goodness! Did... Did you find the youma, and defeat it? I-I'm sorry I couldn't be there to help you two, but I couldn't abandon the egg, and I wouldn't have been much of help while I was giving birth? I promise I'll try to keep from getting knocked up in the future, so you don't have to deal with any future youma all by yourself alright? If... If it's all been taken care of, are... are you good to go? I think I'm ready to get back to 'reality' for a while." She said setting the egg down on the cave floor gently.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ya, he ended up being a pushover." Shiino said then she tapped the Lucario's shoulder. "This guy here did a good job keeping its attention well I beat him silly."

"And don't worry, we're both just starting right? So I'm sure you'll get alot better with a bit of time and practice. I just kinda got lucky." Shiino moved to give Lan a hug, before adding. "Also, the Togepi said we can go back if we flare our powers and there are no Youma around to disrupt us. So, it shouldn't be too hard to go."

If Lan flashed her powers, she'd suddenly find herself and Shiino standing in the alley just outside the arcade. Also the egg, it was still there, sitting right beside her with a small Lucario plushie beside it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon appearing back in the alley behind the arcade Lan let out a heavy sigh of relief, having that escapade handily taken care of and happy to be back in the real world... Only with a giant egg... HOW am I going to explain THAT to my folks!?... Just then a thought struck her head like a lightning bolt, "OH FUCK ME! SHIINO! WHAT TIME IS IT!? I BET MY FOLKS ARE WORRIED SICK ABOUT ME!" she cried out in panic getting ready to get herself back up on her feet and rush before she realized she was still butt ass naked. "Ah-" She cried before finding a dumpster to hide behind before composing herself a bit and using her powers to summon a new set of clothes, "Phew. I'm sorry for screaming at you like that Shiino, but I don't know how much time if any has passed in this world... Also, you know... I wasn't expecting the egg to... you konw... come with me in this world. This is going to be a nightmare to try and explain, especially if it hatches here and people see... you know... a fucking Pokemon!" She would let another heavy sigh before picking said egg up, immediately spotting the Lucario plushie, "D'awww~ He's super cute and non rapey like this, isn't he?" She giggled a little bit as she picked up the plushie form of her... husband? lover? breeding partner? whatever the hell you consider a Pokemon that knocked you up with it's egg to be...