Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

Yay, more people~.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Dragoon ha to bail out. But I've sent rolls into Aust and am getting ready to send r9ks before I do Arma's.

EDIT: right now the votes are all tied up 1 for each.

Last edited:

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still room for one more then?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes. If you want, I will try to have your rolls done and pmed by tonight or tomorrow. :)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ranger9000's character is amazing~.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

So far the votes for master/mistress are tied. 1 for each. Anyone who hasn't cast a vote on thread or via PM please do so before all te character sheets are done and posted.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Since the votes were tied for the mistress/master, I chose to roll a die. 1-3 would be number 1, 4-6 were number 2. I rolled a 3 so the winner is #1. I will try to get things started before the end of the week.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the votes were tied for the mistress/master, I chose to roll a die. 1-3 would be number 1, 4-6 were number 2. I rolled a 3 so the winner is #2. I will try to get things started before the end of the week.
But you said 1-3 would be #1 you baka!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Rath said he would be too busy to continue posting in Maids regularly enough to keep everyone from being slowed down, so he would be pulling out. I'll try to think of a good way to write him out.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tentacles kidnap her or she needed to migrate as any raven girl to run away of the winter, even when is still sumer

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yuhna (R9K) and Iggy (the ram trap) wants to be the one in charge of the kitchen. There is only a civilized way to solve this " Strip Maid Duel!!!!"

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God damnit Plm!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't mean to railroad you guys, but I will let the smut go on for one more round of posting for everyone involved before posting as Lynn, so we can keep things moving. I apologize for my prolonged absence and delay with posting. I haven't been out in a while, or felt like writing for a bit. Will try to be more active from now on.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't mean to railroad you guys, but I will let the smut go on for one more round of posting for everyone involved before posting as Lynn, so we can keep things moving. I apologize for my prolonged absence and delay with posting. I haven't been out in a while, or felt like writing for a bit. Will try to be more active from now on.
I support this railroad.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I support playing with Rhys soon.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes, i want to share some fun with Rhys : p

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Iggy has pmed the other night saying he cant keep up with the game anymore. So we've lost two people and the truth is I don't feel like writing in exposition or scenes explaining them not being there <_< So I have some options for everyone to consider. 1. I can simply go like nothing has happened, 2. I can start this whole scenario over from the beginning, or 3. I can write up a new scenario including a new mansion and mistress or master and let everyone keep their current characters.

I'll let you all decide how to proceed.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1.- Let Iggy character stay as NPC to spice things, turn into an herm so the dragon and echidna enjoy the ram at the nights :3