Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

Hmmm.... PLOT your say?

*ponders the idea for a moment*

What if we were to do something on the merging of two realities?

We already know were playing in the Fantasy realm... Now what if Modern Day Realm objects, buildings, people,... Cars... Started showing up in this fantasy world?

The reason for the merge would have to be discovered, and then stopped, before the barriers between all alternate realities break down... And the land falls to discord

Then upon fixing the tear, the party can be thrown back into prehistoric times and be foreced to survive there untill... Time rights itself and pops you back where you belong... Hopefully with everyone not getting turned into T-rex dung...

Que in a new character to the household and you got yourself the whole first season of a new hit anime...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

We d o have a an interdimensional gate Bei. also the game has started. Also for any possible future monster impregnations how should I handle pregnancies and o shook they have any effect gameplay wise?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hardcore:

1. Living Vaccuum Bed Snakes
2. Voodoo Doll Body Control
3. Futa Harpies
4. Magically Shrunken and Used as a Lab Rat
5. Becoming an Arachne's Playtoy
6. Abducted by Horny Lesbian Amazons
7. Trapped in a Labyrith with a Sex-Deprived Minotaur
8. Alua Lune fills the air in the garden with aphrodisiac pollen spores that attracts all humanoids to come near it so it can rape them.
9. Slug-Girl Rape (It's much more arousing than it seems(The victim gets all slimy as they get raped))
10. Character accidentally ends up in a sewer full of nasty icky sewer monsters.

Softcore:

1. Cosplay Orbs
2. Giant Moths (eats everyone's clothing in a snap)
3. Locked in the Dirty Laundry Room, with a Horny Blonde Catgirl with a Dirty Underwear Fetish
4. Rope Charmer (plays a magical flute that charms all rope into tying up its targets into embarrising positions)
5. One of the characters eats a meal at a bar, but all of his/her money is pickpocketed from him/her without her knowing. So, he/she has to pay for her meal as a stripper/dancer.
6. Character gets drugs slipped into their drink and they are molested by <random character here>. The character wakes up with dirty pictures of them being molested the previous night.
7. Character gets extremely drunk and accidentally sign a contract that sells themself to a harem.
Well shit...
8. Character accidentally drops all their money in a large mud puddle, and they take off their clothes so they won't get dirty while they search the puddle for their money. However, a bunch of naked girls start to wrestle the character in the mud for the money that they dropped. (If character gets pinned, their clothes and all their belongings get stolen as well).
9. A travelling hypnotist does a public show and calls on one of the characters as a volunteer from the audience and hypnotizes them into doing dirty things on stage in front of everyone.
10. Character gets drunk and gangbanged on their back on the table.

Misc Ideas:

Here's a list of magical snacks from vending machines in an ERPG I'm part of:

•Kitten potion: turns you into a freaking adorable kitten for an hour.
•Shrink Soda: I'm sorry, I ripped that idea off of EGS.
•Engorging Soda: One sip and your stomach feels like it's full. (Side-effects for women include 100% chance of breasts filling with milk)
•Neko Juusu: Turns you into a Neko for 6 hours
•Kitsune Juusu - Temporarily turns you into a fox-girl/fox-boy for 6 hours
•Liquid Courage: Once you'll drink it, you'll have 100% confidence along with 0% judgement.
•Aphrodisia Mist: An aphrodisiac that tastes similar to Siera Mist.
•Naughtini - A black cherry martini flavoured soda that make the drinker very very "naughty" (in a sexual way).
•Insta-fur Chocolate- Makes any Kemonimimi consuming said product into a furry version of whatever Kemonomimi they are. (Ex: Catgirl becomes Furry Catgirl)
•Sensaid - Boosts physical sensitivity 66% for three hours
•Enemade - Lemonade that is also a laxitive.
•Chloroform - What it says on the label.
•Liquid Catnip: 'nuff said
•Blockade - I'll give you a hint, it's fixed by Enemade.
•Jiggle Beans- (Jelly beans) Enlarges women's breasts by 30%. WARNING: Do not consume unless you are 100% female
•Gender Bender bars: Swaps gender for 6 hours
•TentiCrisps: they'll rape you with their greasy, fried goodness.
-Flat Soda: Drinking this makes all of your "features" smaller.
-Weenie in a Blanket: Girl's clitoris swell up. Boy's penis grows larger. (lasts for 6 hours)

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I will put some and separe them later.

1- All the underwear of a maid dissapear and she is very busy to ask for one.

2-A phantom Rope had bondage your body for the rest of the day +1 stress damage - 1 all stats except lucky and afection.

3-The maid with less will had many wat dreams thanks to a dark. A full day spirit -1 will [-10 spirit] stress explosion change to masturbation.

4-Lonely maid random find a Mimic. 3 smut rounds and pregnant posibility.

5-Slime pet. Could be used to reduce 1d6 of stress per night. loss roll afection full day of use him behind your clothes (-1 all except affection [+1])

6-Your skin has being cursed [every hour a luck roll or a part of you cloth will melt.

7-Tentacle kidnaping random maid throw athetism or get trapped in a tentacle pit 3 rounds[pregnant chance ]

8-Slutty doperganger: a evil creature use the image of any person of the mansion to rape people.

9-Mass Nightmare all get -1 of will and - 10 spirit had the stress explosion "need sex"

10-Cursed dildo vibrator panty -2 will -1 athetict

11-Magic perfume a day +2 affection every some time any person close the owner must make a will roll [-1] or rape her.

12-Tentacle pet: need to be feeded 3 times per day or will look for food, 1d6/2 stress reduction. [preg chnce]

13-DG dimenssion quick tour, a character fall in a famous RP world for 4 hours. could earn corruption and mutations.

14-Phantom members. -1d6 in throw in events.

15-Supernatural wet body problems +1 afection random girl.

16-Stiff problems : ]

17-Sensitive potion - 1 athletic and skill +1 afection and luck

18-Whore curse: a phantom, demon or witch had course you +1 perversion until the curse break.

--------------------------------

19.- Tentacle bed activated when the girl sleep. could be a magic or a trap from someone who could be sold by a merchant. This cause the victim to dont be at her 100% the next day

20.-Futa curse.- must be used in another person to take it out and the raped person will receive the curse.

21.- unknown stairs (hole) it should not be there. (luck or fall without notice it to a hentai event or any other event if the Gm want)

22.-

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know if open office has a spreadsheet pogran like excel, if it does I'll Probaby have a map out tonight.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, an addendum, I'll likely have the map done tonight. I probably won't have the map up posted later, as I don't have wifi at home to upload it on the site at home.

Edit: Also I had in mind at some point, maybe 2 weeks or so after all the maids are settled in of having an event where kiraiya tricks the mistress into signing a contract reversing the roles making her the mistress for a week or two and or having her lose the mansion and therefore making me reroll a new one or have an imposter posing as a blood relative show up and taking her place that you'd have to expose and defeat. Something to mix things up. What do you think?

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

i prefer that as a surprise, but yes. sound fun, if you find a cure for the girl burns

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Slug girl slime cures girl burns? Idk, I'm just coming out with some random bullshit now... XD!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That works...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Maybe will be better if someone edit the words to make them more clear.

Also, is that only the first floor?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The first square/section is foyer. The big one on the top center is the maids sleeping quarters. The one in the top right corner is mistress Hinakos bedroom, bath and study. The two big squares in the center are the living room and Rex room. The bottom left square is the kitchen. The rectangle connected to it is the dining room. The large(r/st) square in the lower right hand corner is the maids and Normans bathing area.

And I guess a mansion ought to have more then one floor. ^_^;;;

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

yeah, three more floors and many undergroud secret levels : P

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a sample of a map I made for Maid RPG using RPG Maker. It's not much, but it was fun to experiment with...

Attachments

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

uh... Anyone want me to dig up my Arclay Mansion Maps from Resident Evil?

Two floors, and the basement... already mapped out

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=480&pictureid=6537

The upper room could be the bathroom close a river where the persons who live take the water to was themselves. The second floor could be the one made by thenta, but rotated to had a stair to the garden. We also could add an attic and of course more of two bassements

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The room without name could be used as Tenta or Iggy want. As how the water reach the bathrooms... i dont know. The service room is just over the cursed well, maybe the maids will enjoy it.

EDIT: Iggy, the hall of the first map change it to a living room. The Livingroom of the Second floor change it to 3 or 4 Guest rooms.

Last edited: