What's new

Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

Updated the 2nd Floor Map. The empty room on the bottom left is the study, which I still need to add stuff to. The room at the very bottom is the balcony which I decided to make on top of the entrance hall. It has lots of plants, a small garden and some tables with umbrellas. The two small, similar-looking rooms just north of the balcony, are rooms with chamber pots (so it's like a WC), one for each gender. The empty space just north of the study, will probably end up being the tailor room, as planned. The empty space just north of the WC's will probably end up being the Art Room...

EDIT:

Added the NW tower access tower the Head Maid's room.

EDIT EDIT:

Added the hallway to the right side of the foyer, armoury, and art room.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added the access to the attic...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added Tailor Room and updated the 2nd Floor map.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I finished the outline for the bottom right corner of the 2nd floor and added the right side of the SE tower. The stairs going down to the first floor connect to the stairs in the hot spring access just to the right og the library. I can't think of what to put on the upper floor of that tower...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added the Head Maid's room at the top of the NW tower.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Decorated the Study and updated 2nd floor. However, the empty space in the study bothers me kinda...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added the basic outline of the guest rooms area on the second floor. The stairs going down in the top right corner lead to the guest baths. Also, I'm accepting any ideas fo the blank rooms near the top of the map.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I updated the first floor map to add the lower part of the NW tower, which is accessable by the trap door on the second floor that is covered by a couple heavy sacks, and the stairs on the lower level lead to a separate section of the basement.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Holy shit, ten edits in a row... Anyway... I made two of the guest rooms.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Finished the Art Room and added it to the 2nd Floor map. On the right side, is the platform where nude models can pose for artists that sit around the platform to sketch the model. Along the top wall are shelves, chests, and drawers filled with art supplies, shelves filled with art books and coloring books. and on the bottom left is a table where other artists can work by themselves.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Finished the Armoury, and added it to the 2nd floor map.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Made the two rooms on either side of the attic access into guest rooms...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I added the mistress's private corner of the mansion, where she has her own personal powder room. Now I just need to add the furniture to the mistress's bedroom.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added the empty Theater room.... I need to think of what to do with all that space...

Attachments

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Occam is going through RL shit currently, so until I can think of how to proceed from now and Burrito gets better my game will take a temporary hiatus. I might figure out how to proceed without him before long or if necessary find another member to play Norman. But until something is figured out and decided, the game will be on hold.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Occam is going through RL shit currently, so until I can think of how to proceed from now and Burrito gets better my game will take a temporary hiatus. I might figure out how to proceed without him before long or if necessary find another member to play Norman. But until something is figured out and decided, the game will be on hold.
Can't we say that Norman has fallen ill with a contagious disease so he'll need to be quarantined in his room until he gets better...?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Well, starting Sunday I'll be unavailable for ~5-6 days.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I added furniture into mistress Hinako's room. She has a nice caroet to play on in the bottom left corner, and a table to drink tea at in the bottom right corner.

EDIT:

Fixed a small room dimension error on the second floor.

Attachments

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking at the Iggy/Aztlan encounter...

Iggy: Hi I'm Voilet! Whats your name?

Iggy *Begins groping before an answer can be given*

Aztlan: I'm... Uh... What are you doing?

Iggy: I think I left my garage door opener in there...

Aztlan: *Runs away, clearly Mortified*

Iggy's next post: Did I say something wrong?

Iggy: *chases after fleeing girl*

Or at least thats how I saw it all play out...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added the playroom and Norman's room. The playroom is a bit empty due to lack of variation of stuffed animal sprites. So just imagine that there is alot of plush toys and surfaces there. As for the rest of the playroom, there are shelves full of toys, coloring books, games, glitter and other various childish and sparkly art supplies, etc in bot of the top corners of the room, there are toy chests near the door, tables to play board games on, a small toy tricycle on the right side of the room, and a bed in the bottom right corner for Hinako to take a nap on when taking a break from playing.

Norman's room is quite big and is pretty much a standard bedroom with alot of space.

EDIT:

Finished the last two guest rooms. I wasn't too happy with the one on the top, because I wanted it to be a bit more luxurious, but the windows and curtains and stupid layering made that difficult... But anyway, I'm done with the second floor, for now~.

EDIT EDIT:

Finished the open-aired guest bathhouse. Now I need ideas for the top rooms of the NE and SE towers. Any ideas?

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I added the room atop the NE tower. I decided to make it ruined and destroyed, to sortof show how old this mansion is. It can also serve as a very good look-out point. Althought I had no sprites to show it, the stairs have two strong cellar style doors that can be closed to prevent rain from falling directly into the mansion.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I made a nice nature-filled country road from the mansion's backyard leading to the farm and garden.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I added the part of the river that flows from under the country path bridge to the guest baths. I thought the natural landscape would add a nice touch to the first floor map.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I added the hidden path behind the north-west wall of the mansion's orchard that leads to the swamp.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added the map of the river behind the mansion.

Attachments

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have an idea for one of the buildings in the town. A spa for girls to get their nails done, get their pubes shaved, piercings, herbal baths, facials, etc.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

sounds okay iggy, but lets cross that bridge when we get to it :p

On another note, Occ has replied to my pm and informed me that he will not be posting in much of anything for a while. So I shall write a quick post sometime today or tomorrow informing players that he has fallen ill, due to exhaustion/stress/whatever and needs to be taken somewhere to recuperate or something for a while, allowing the game to go on and for me to possibly implement some ideas that have been discussed while still allowing occ to jump back in should he get his shit straightened out and to where he can post more again.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

(Copy pasta from other OOC threads)

Apologies for my recent lack of posting. Had some surprisingly busy days and got stolen away mid post only to be away from the net for two days. Since I am infact moving home on Sunday, and have been packing and preparing all week, my net time will continue to be rather unpredictable and be a secondary priority for a week or so. After moving into the new place, I will also have to wait for the internet to be set up, and will be resorting to visiting relatives to make posts.

Overall, I should still be able to get online, just on an unpredictable basis.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I FINALLY figured out how to do red carpets. I updated the second floor with Hinako's room frnished with red carpet.

EDIT:

Added red carpet to the foyer.

Attachments

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

A few important notes about costume change rules :x

1) A maid who costume changes cannot access her maid powers or automatically beat butlers in a contest. She is effectively not considered a maid until she changes back.

2) As long as at least one article of clothing from the costume remains, she is not subject to any penalties for missing garments. That is a weakness of a maid, and as mentioned, she is not considered one. Once the costume is entirely removed, however, she is no longer wearing it and thus is considered a maid once more.

3) When in costume, unless the costume states otherwise, her stress explosion is always "fainting".

*The exception to all of the above is costumes that are still considered a "maid costume", or an accessory.

4) A character must return to being a maid by the end of the story arc, otherwise they are can no longer be used as a maid character in the game.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just finished furnishing the entrance hall with red capet, and I must say, it looks positively SEXY~!

EDIT:

Added red carpet to the grand hall and fancy dining hall.

EDIT EDIT:

I thought about it and realized, that the shops in the Minatsumi Estates town will need shopkeepers. I know, who woulda thought it? So, I thought it would be a good idea to come up with some pictures for what some of the shopkeepers could look like. Tell Tenta which ones you like and also come up with ideas for what shops they could run. Post your thoughts if you have any positive input~.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Added red carpet to the theater, and I think that should be enough for now...

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

I found a good idea for a sexy swimsuit costume available for purchase in the town.

Attachments

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

So, folks who are playing in the ASHBOURNE ESTATES thread... in the interest of chatter (because I find that RP is more fun if the players can chat out of character, too!) Any thoughts or speculation about the game?

Myself, I'm under the impression that the Lady is involved in some human trafficking ring, rather than that she's trying to prevent it. The last maids totally got shipped off, and ours are the new batch... though I dunno, there's not really anything suggesting that they're going to be trapped or 'broken' as was mentioned earlier...

Anyways, the Doctor seems likely to be a succubus or something, summoned by those books lying about the library... she's probably leaving the lady weak after her daily ministrations, I'd imagine!

I have no idea what Danielle's deal is, yet... she might just be straight up who she says she is, though you can never be sure.

I think that for my own character, I don't have any huge surprises... it's weird and kind of interesting, trying to build around the randomizer. I like what I got for a base, and I think that building a story around that is pretty fun. I suppose that, running off of the church/religion theme, I'll probably say that though she was made by a woman with otherwise good intentions (save that she was causing someone else to break vows of celibacy... but tragic romance doesn't have to be evil!) the parts that make her go stem from demonic or likewise sketchy origins. Super dramarz and probably quite cliche, but I think it will be fun.

Any thoughts on where you'd like to see your characters develop? I'm looking forward on having time to have characters' relationships grow. Friendships, rivalries, establishing the weird dominance that comes with the game's rules for seduction... XD I hope this game lasts long enough to see where that goes.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Crazy conspiracy theorys? Never know. Ellen may be going on errands of some kind related to this trafficking ring in some manner, so we'll have to wait and see what dark deeds these errands entail huh? : P

So how does Sabine's "World for Two" power work? Does she litteraly have mystic sub dimensional powers to create a pocket space, or is she just very skilled at finding private spaces and empty rooms?

Still no internets at my new place. It's all arranged and such, but has yet to be activated by the provider.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

To all my players: Minatsumi Estate is now ready to begin posting again. Im sorry for the prolonged delay. But a combination of RL stuff, several other projects, and writers block had just kept me from being able to get anything out or feel satisfied with anything that I may have come up with. But we can pick things back up now finally. Sorry again. :eek:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For those of us in the Yukimura Estate, life will continue on as usual. Zehasael will be NPC'd and removed from the picture in an unobtrusive manner.

In the Ashbourne thread. I know that there are those of us who were liking the estate. Is anyone willing to take command of the thread? I'd do it, but I've already got one maid game running, along with other things.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd temporarily take things over if necessary, though I don't know what was planned and I'm going to be afk as we draw closer to September; will be moving between provinces so I don't even know what my internet access is going to be like after that! I don't mind having Sabine disappear into the background whilst things are happening, if that's an issue.

Has Incubus said that he's dropping out for real, or is he on a break? I noticed that he said that the forums were beginning to annoy him, but I wasn't sure if that was just a temporary thing or not.

If anyone else wants to take over, that's fine, too... if nobody else pipes up, toss me a PM and let me know how you think things should proceed?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TENTA! You totally left Violet out in the chore assignments!!!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Indeed, Iggy. I wish that tenta let you choice. XD