Marshall Manor - BlueSlime, TentanariX, plmnko, Termite, Guan Yu

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Marshall Manor - BlueSlime, TentanariX, plmnko, Termite, Guan Yu, SirOni

It was a short trip back to the ballroom. Rosa had to pass by the dining room on the way back, her nose catching a whiff of something delicious in the works. Alfonzo, meanwhile, kept on chattering, his words starting to take on a rhythm and starting to rhyme.

Once they were in the ballroom, the strange man put his wood into the fireplace. He clapped his hands to dust them off, and stood to the side, watching the tall girl very intently, hands on his hips. Any look she gave him would be met with a waggle of his eyebrows and an impromptu attempt at bedroom eyes.

"¿Y ahora qué?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh!" The sudden rumbling caught her by surprise, and Rin gave a rather self-conscious look all around to make sure nobody had heard her hunger pangs. Once she confirmed that she was alone she turned back to her luggage and started weighing her options. "Well, Rin isn't done yet, but working on an empty stomach is a bad thing." So it was off to get some food! And to find Sammy. It wouldn't be proper to have dinner without letting the woman know.

After a quick walk Rin arrived at the new maid's room, and she gave a couple knocks. After a couple seconds of absolutely nothing she gave a couple more with an added "Hello?" After even more silence Rin knocked a third time, and as she did she opened the door and stuck her head inside. "Sammy... Sammy?" Finding nobody in the room Rin began to wonder where the girl could have gone. She could have gone back downstairs, but Rin wasn't exactly working with her door closed. She would have at least heard the elevator open. So where could Sammy be?

Without any real plan Rin decided she might as well just check each room. Whenever she found a door she would open it up and peak inside, and after a moment or two or looking and listening she would call for Sammy and wait a little longer. If nothing happened it was off to the next, and she would keep searching until she found the girl. Her initial path took her North toward the bathrooms before turning towards Harriet's room, and from there she would keep moving down the hall.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Gasping and giggling in joy as she rummages through Harriet's belongings and making quite a bit of mess while doing so Sammy holds up various outfits against her now naked frame to see which ones the alien likes the look of the most. It's not until Sammy digs out the very alien outfit that she finally chooses what to try on next.

"Oh woooo~ooooow," Sammy gasps, her eyes growing wide as she pulls out Harriet's cosplay piece and holds it up in front of herself. The alien maid stares at it in wonder for several minutes, her eyes seemingly dazzling at outfit, wondering where Harriet would've gotten such an alien-looking costume and completely ignorant of where it's actually from. Very slowly and very cautiously Sammy puts the costume on, and once done she's surprised at how spacious and accommodating the outfit is, glad that it hides what she considers her alien appendage. Sammy then continues to pose for the mirror, striking mostly typical action poses all the while ignorant to Rin looking for her and how close she's coming to Harriet's room.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmmmh, smells nice... Wonder what they are putting together over there..." Rosa thought as she went by kitchen during her walk towards the fireplace room.

They eventually reached the room, the thought of a warm fire already on top of the maid's mind. Setting her own firewood to the side, the glasses girl kneeled next to the stack, beginning to ignite the pile. After a while spent on the task, there was a pleasing fire going. This had the desired effect on Rosa, who began to gaze into the flames, the reflective glasses over her eyes hiding the glimmering look in the unfitting pair. "Such a pleasant feeling..." she unwittingly spoke out loud, completely ignoring Alfonso in her reverie. The fireplace and it's warmth now enjoyed her complete attention.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mae felt a little bad about being ignored by Harriet. Perhaps she was being shunned because of the way she had chided her mistress? Still, Harriet WAS hanging all over her, and that wasn't so bad. She started to pet the back of Harriet's leg, starting out low but steadily going higher, towards the back of the mistress' thigh before she halted her progress. If Harriet looked back at her, she would meet her gaze for a brief moment before smiling cryptically and looking away, taking her hand away from the mortal's smooth skin.

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It looked like Domonic was having a hard time deciding whether to be touched or exasperated, but apparently seemed to choose the former, a small and (slightly rueful) smile on his face. He returned her hug, patting her on on the back as he did. "I'm not mad. No matter what you do, I'll always be there for you, Harriet, don't worry."

Mae's roaming hands caused the Mistress to flush a little as she looked Dom in the eye. Glancing over, he looked with some concern at Mae. "Always," he repeated.

The mistress pulls away to glance backward at the crimson robot carrying a set of tea, and extricated herself from Domonic. "Thank you, Micra," he said, accepting the cup with a smile. She could practically see the tension melt from his face as he took careful sip.

"Why wait? You're on free time right now, right? You've got time right now."

"Um, it's okay-" Domonic started, once again starting to protest.

"It's not as if I feel really bad and am trying to get some space until I calm down or anything," Harriet added in, inelegantly.

"-U-uhhh... right..." Domonic stammered, glancing from the green-eyed mistress to the red-eyed robot. He got up a moment later, gently ushering Micra along with him. Harriet wiggled her fingers in a little goodbye, right up until they were out the door. After a bit of a pause, he looked at Micra, blushed a little. "You don't have to tell me now if you don't want to..."

==- -==​

Once Domonic and Micra had left, Mae saw Harriet's face fall, her Mistress allowing a bit of worry out into her expression.

"You don't think that sounded like bullshit, do you?" she asked, continuing to stare at the door. "He never gets mad. I kinda wish he would, sometimes."

· · · — — — · · ·​

As she tugged on the final boot to the stunning costume Sammy had found... she, quite gracefully, managed to bump into something. Not a big surprise, considering the sheer amount of stuff packed into the mistress' closet, but whatever it had been, it apparently dislodged something else, which came tumbling down from a shelf directly above her head.

She managed to dodge out of the way in time... but the rapid movement jostled something else, disturbing the strange equilibrium the stuff in there had, and a tiny avalanche of precariously placed stuff off the closet's top shelf occured, cluttering the room further.

The first thing to fall appeared to be a little plastic set of drawers, approximately the size of an end table - though why Harriet had crammed it up there was unfathomable to the alien. The contents of the drawer wee spilled all over the ground. It occurred to Sammy that the contents of the drawer had been panties.

She felt something on her shoulder. Turning to look, something waved in front of her face briefly. She reached up, and pulled at the thing that had waved in her face when she turned, and found a racy pair of lace black undies, more sheer than anything else. Exhilaration filled her - these were the Mistress'! Her imagination suddenly ran wild, imagining her trim body in nothing but it, long silver hair flowing behind her...

On her opposite shoulder, she found a silky white pair of underwear. Quite modest and comfortable looking, with a little "=p' on the front, in blue. It felt... nice. Not just to her fingers, but the imagery of the Mistress in something just as cute and innocent was... soothing, somehow.

Meanwhile, Rin swore she heard the barest of clattering...

@}-,--`-.---

Rosarita lost track of time and her surroundings, too intent on watching the beautiful reds and yellows dance with each other as the logs slowly crackled and blackened.

It came as a bit of a surprise, then, when Alfonzo laid in front of the hearth with a red rose in his teeth. He raised one eyebrow invitingly, one hand idly roaming his chest.

Must stop splitting the party.

Micra's tea rolls 2d6 on account of 16 being really high. On these, she gets two 5s, bringing that 8 stress to naught. Reeeally good tea, Domonic no longer gives any fucks.

It's like anything stress-related you people roll astronomically on.

Harriet
S 6/20
Domonic
F 24; S 0/30
Mae
F 20; S 6/10 (!)
Cammy
F 14; S 0/30
Micra
F 9; S 0/20
Rin
F 10; S 9/30
Rosarita
F 6; S 6/30
Sammy
F 6; S 0/30

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

No doubt than Micra would had loved do this later, but now looks like a good chance to free herself from a big weigh, she placed the tray on a safe place and leave the room as she walk a time with the butler at her side.

Thanks, Mister Domonic... but i need to say you this or something bad could happen. Micra try to gather some courage before said more, her eyes turning to the floor before look once again to the ashamed butler. I-im really scared than all look me like a monster, thats why i dont said this to our Mistress, but you have remain your promise about dont say anything about what my creator send me and after all this day im sure than you will understand than i only want to stay here and make our Mistress happy and protect her. The pink haired robot look around for any camera and then get close Domonic to whisper him at the ear, her face was turning red and her fear was easy noticed. Please dont get scared...M-my creator build me in a special way and instead of use any common power source, i must drink... blood at least 2 times per day or something bad could happen me.

I-i dunno what to do, i will never try to try to use our mistress or anyone else for that against their will, please help me Mister Domonic
Micra said as she wait a little scared for the butler answer.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mae's expression turned serious with concern, seeing the genuine look of guilt on Harriet's face. Being that the angel was concerned for the safety of her Mistress' soul, this was a reassuring sign. The ability to feel guilt was an especially important part of being human.

"It didn't sound like a lie, if that's what you're asking," Mae said calmly. "I think it's clear to Domonic that you do care for him, and he understands that despite your antics you would never want any harm or hurt feelings to befall him. You wish he'd get mad so you'd know when and if you've gone too far, but instead he remains stoic because it's simply his way and because he's devoted to you, just as I am. We're both your guardians, he and I."

Mae knew that Domonic's love for his mistress was obvious, but she didn't want to push Harriet's emotions around like this without giving her a small reminder that there was an angel right here who felt for her as well.

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Micra didn't seem to see any of the little black domes like the one she'd handed to the Mistress earlier... but then again, it was the Mistress, and if that last camera was any indication, they tended to be virtually unnoticeable.

Domonic backed away suddenly - but, being right up against the door already, there wasn't really anywhere for him to go and he was sandwiched between the door and little Micra, the wall making a "thunk" as he hit against it.

"Uhhh-" he stammered, sounding more than little nervous, in spite of Micra's assurances that she didn't want to suck his blood without his permission. "M-maybe I could..."

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

"Okay, then..." he said, mostly to himself. "Lucas... Lucas made you, didn't he?" He sighed. "I don't... nevermind. How can I help you, Micra?"

-​

The sad look in Harriet's face disappeared when the door thunked, replaced by a heavy-lidded stare. "Shit. What's she doing? I hope she's still not trying to get him naked..."

Harriet sighed. "...Thanks, Mae."

She took a few deep breaths... and then gave the angel a sly sidewards glance. Suddenly, her weight shifted... and Mae found the mistress straddling her lap. Her arms grabbed the sofa's top on either side of Mae, and her legs pressed in on either side, into Mae's own thighs. Harriet leaned in, and in the corner of Mae's eye, the pale blue dress her Mistress wore offered a tempting peek at what it concealed. Mae then found herself staring into Harriet's green eyes - but they seemed not to carry the playfulness they usually did, and the worry still seemed to be there. For almost a full minute, she just looked the angel in the eye, apparently thinking...

Finally, she seemed to relent some, leaning back. She frowned.

"That was really mean, you know! You shouldn't have just... strongarmed him into getting naked, like you did!" she scolded, one hand shaking a disapproving finger at her. "I mean... even if you are an angel and he was made in the image of God and whatever you said, he still has his modesty! That was, like, just coercion! Intimidation! No finesse, no elegance!" She huffed. It looked like she was done.

...But then again, appearances can be deceiving. "And to top it off, it was boring! These things need finesse, you know? Finesse!"

The mistress glowered at the angel for a second - just long enough to make a point. Then, Mae saw the Mistress' hand start to move again. It looked like she was going to start scolding her some more... but, instead, she felt the hand running through her hair, slowly caressing her until it came to the base of her neck.

"Should I show you, Mae? How to use... finesse?" she whispered. A gentle pull on Mae's golden hair forced her to tilt her head back. She felt her Mistress' lips brush against her neck. "Or maybe... maybe I should punish you? For upsetting Domonic. Of course, I would have to teach you about finesse later..."

Harriet
S 6/20
Domonic
F 24; S 0/30
Mae
F 20; S 6/10 (!)
Cammy
F 14; S 0/30
Micra
F 9; S 0/20
Rin
F 10; S 9/30
Rosarita
F 6; S 6/30
Sammy
F 6; S 0/30

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The elegant dance of flames and the slowly advancing burn of the wood absorbed Rosarita into it's depths for god knows how long. Despite having seen such pleasant scenes dozens upon dozens of times before, the beauty of fire never lost it's shine in her mismatched eyes. "Such a nice hue and smell. This might be some strange wood I've not ignited before..." she thought, maybe wrong in her assertions.

But then, her joy was hampered somewhat. The gardener had interjected himself into Rosa's sight, now doing his most blatant attempt at trying to hit up on the glasses maid. It was not as if she hadn't picked up the clumsy attempts before, quite easily recognizing their true nature despite the language barrier. Such interruptions were not desired, especially by some stranger she had no desire to get intimate with. The whole thing reminded her about the other reason why she liked fire, it's ability to make things go away. Alfonso would be no exception, he too would go away with the touch of flames.

Without a word, the white-haired maid reached inside her pocket with one hand and the igniting fluid bottle with the other. In a fluid double motion, she splashed a line of the liquid on the gardener's chest hairs, following it up with a swift ignition using the tinkered lighter she always carried.

Maybe she would have her peace now, maybe some amusement too.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

...Or she would have had Sammy not created an avalanche out of Harriet's belongings. Fortunately the alien manages to avoid being buried under the landslide of clothing and accessories, the last boot to the outfit she had slowly been putting on in her hand. A light touch on Sammy's shoulder alerts her to something falling on her. The girls face flushes a deep red as she grabs the item in question, a pair of the mistress' underwear, specifically from her more private collection. Sammy's mind rushes with images of Harriet in all sorts of seductive poses, tempting and teasing the angel, promises of passionate nights...

As the images get more and more indecent for someone of her position to be thinking of the alien spots something else sitting on her other shoulder out of the corner of her eye. Placing the sheer black panties down on the bed Sammy reaches for the other item, this too a pair of the mistress' panties though a more innocent, almost child-like design. Sammy sits there on the bed holding the white panties in both hands, a warm feeling quite unlike the mindless lust of earlier washes over the alien maid.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rin approached Harriet's room. Then she started walking past it. A maid was not to enter the Master's room unless it is to perform a duty or at an invite. Sammy had received neither, and there was currently nothing that needed to be done, so Rin figured the taller woman would have gone somewhere else. But just before she took her third step she picked up an odd sound. It sounded like something was falling, and considering that the girl was right there it could only have come from the Mistress's chambers.

With a bit of a sigh Rin turned around, but as she got closer to the door a bit of nervousness started to worm its way under her skin. Though she'd been in there before Harriet had invited the maids to have a tour of her closet. There was an excuse to be in that room. That excuse didn't apply now. If Rin started investigating and Harriet returned Rin was sure she'd be in a ton of trouble for snooping around in the Mistress's room. She didn't need to be in trouble, not when she had only been there for a few hours. But Sammy was probably in there, and she definitely couldn't afford to be seen making a mess. But even if Rin went in to pull Sammy out she was still breaking a rule! But if she simply left then Harriet may yell at her for doing absolutely nothing! But...

Breathe in... Breathe out... Rin was running herself in circles trying to argue one way or the other. It was nearly exhausting. So instead she forced herself to calm down and let her instincts decide what to do. And that's when she found herself reaching for the door. Apparently she wanted to make sure Sammy would be okay. So Rin entered the room, and started looking around immediately. "Sammy...?" She didn't know why she whispered, but she couldn't bring herself to speak any louder. Maybe she was still worried she'd be caught. That was probably why she was sneaking through the room and checking everywhere for the clatter she heard earlier. "You in here?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sudden attempt of Domonic to escape, made the little android get worried and it was not until the butler said her than he will listen to her, than Micra calm start to return slowly to her. Her soft hand begin to clear the little teardrops on her face, she remain close the butler, maybe trying to feel protected by the well made man body, as a timid girl she looks to his eyes and softly answer. Could you help me please, to find the right moment to said this to our Mistress. Also, do you know if this will make her hate me?... I-it could sound weird, but my interaction with women has been really limited until today, i even dont know what mean the kiss than our Mistress give you on your cheek. The pink haired girl looks a little better after talk about all her problems and she wonders if really this man could help her a little more.

Maybe this is too much, but at the night i will need to drink a little of blood to restore my systems. Is fine if i take it from you, its not so painful and will be a little, if you want i could take it from one of your hands... said with begging eyes, as she touch softly Domonic right arm, without notice Micra was resting her body on him, little to little getting more close to him until both looks like lovers, of course than it was not her intention, it just looks than her body is used to act like this in front of a male, after all the training than Lucas give her for more of a year.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mae allowed a coy smile to play itself across her lips as Harriet recovered from her pensive mood only to emerge into her playful teasing attitude once again.

"We angels of death are known for being blunt, even amongst our kind," Mae lied cleanly, knowing the mistress would have little way of knowing that, "So forgive me for my lack of finesse with Domonic. It seemed to me to be the only way to achieve the result you wanted. And I did succeed didn't I? He has a gorgeous figure, doesn't he. A fine, solid young man."

Mae lifted her chin up as her hair was tugged down and Harriet whispered against her neck about teaching her finesse and contemplating punishment.

"Mmm, whatever you think is best, mistress. I will accept whatever punishment you deem appropriate."

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"¿Qué?"

A look of confusion occupied the gardener's face in the brief moment between Rosa's preparation and his ignition. It took him a second to comprehend what was happening. When he finally did, he leapt up, and slapped at his chest frantically, to no effect.

"Ah... ah..."

---

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

A piercing howl rent the air, reverberating throughout the mansion. It was not only audible to everyone, but in fact very difficult to ignore.

---

"Of course I'll help you tell her. But... I don't think you need to worry about Harriet hating you, Micra... um, Mistress Harriet deals with all sorts of stra- erm, different things, all the time." His face started to flush as blood rose to tint his pale cheeks, growing deeper the longer Micra's body pressed against his. "U-u-um, I don't see a, um, problem with letting you... d-drink my blood... It... might be a little cold, though... ah, I'd offer to ask the doctor to lend you some blood packs, but those are probably cold, too... aha..."

The scream rolled over them then, piercing the moment. It sounded really close, too... right through the nearby doubledoors, in fact.

"Um... I should... probably..." the butler stuttered, though he didn't seem to do anything else.

---

"That he does," Harriet cooed in reply. "All the worse that it was just you and Micra here to enjoy it..."

It was then that Alfonzo's scream came to them. The mistress stopped, not moving. Mae couldn't see what she was doing, hidden under chin as Harriet was, but after a short while she felt the Mistress exhale, her breath warm as it washed out over her throat in a sigh.

"Fuck."

Harriet's hand left Mae's hair, and she pushed herself back up - though not off, still sitting in her lap. Sultriness gone, she gave the angel a little look. "I suppose I should go see what that was, shouldn't I." She stated more than asked, reluctance obvious.

---

Meanwhile, Alfonzo had taken to prancing about the ballroom floor and continuing in vain to extinguish himself, quite literally a man on fire. The rose he had tried to charm Rosa with lay on the hearth, dropped during his combustion.

Hello from the land of really short-ass paragraphs!

Harriet
S 6/20
Domonic
F 24; S 0/30
Mae
F 20; S 6/10 (!)
Cammy
F 14; S 0/30
Micra
F 9; S 0/20
Rin
F 10; S 9/30
Rosarita
F 6; S 6/30
Sammy
F 6; S 0/30

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mae looked as thrilled about the interruption as Harriet did, and made her dissatisfaction clear in her voice as well as she replied.

"I suppose we should see what that is together, Mistress."

Slipping both hands underneath Harriet's firm round buttocks, Mae grasped the young woman and lifted her up as she stood up from where she had been sitting, displaying some decent angelic strength that belied her figure. She then let Harriet's body slide down a couple inches, against her own frontage, before sliding her hands away.

"We'll get back to my punishment later."

So saying, she and Harriet would make their way towards that incessant screaming sound. The Angel of Death was not in a pleasant mood, and this interruption had better have a good explanation.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her body nearly completely cuddled on him, Micra started to smile and giggle a little, as Domonic talk about his cold blood A man with a heart so warm cant hav... The android words were interrupted by the sudden loud scream of a man. At the instant Micra hug the butler completely and close her eyes, until Domonic talk again, this time about his desires to go to check what had happened. Giving a little nod, the loli pink haired maid move away of him Please take care, Mister Domonic Said Micra worried for the safety of the good butler and let him go first before she start to go too, she know than her body was not so fast and the person who shout must need help urgently, as she run her eyes look everywhere to try to record anything in case than she need to return to get something than they could need.

[luck]

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harriet sighed again. "Yeah, I gue- aack!" Her response was cut off when she jolted in surprise at the feeling of Mae suddenly bringing her hands up to cradle her rear. "Oh, you nau- hey-- eek!"

As Mae rose out of the chair with Harriet in her hands, the Mistress wrapped herself around the angel in an attempt to keep herself from falling - arms around shoulders, and unfolded legs around hips. Once it became obvious she wasn't going to be dropped, though, she calmed down - unwrapping her legs so she could stand, and even pressing back against Mae as she slid down her front.

Once she was back on her own two feet, she looked up at Mae. "That was awesome! I didn't know you could do that."

As they made for the exit, Harriet paused to wave a hand in front of Cammy's face and take a peek at her sketch - and ended up looking at the lewd drawings a little longer than necessary. Probably taking notes.

Mae gains 1 Favor for Mistress Funtimes.

Harriet
S 6/20
Domonic
F 24; S 0/30
Mae
F 21; S 6/10 (!)
Cammy
F 14; S 0/30
Micra
F 9; S 0/20
Rin
F 10; S 9/30
Rosarita
F 6; S 6/30
Sammy
F 6; S 0/30

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The ignition had been succesful, and now the lecherous gardener was doing a fiery flamenco by himself. The fired-up flailing was a curious enough sight for Rosarita, who turned on spot to follow the heated dance around the room. "The wonders that fire can do for a frail girl like me..." she thought out aloud, picking up the rose on the floor with her long, slender fingers. With a quick poke into the fireplace, she set the crimson flower on fire as well, seeing both man and plant burn. This would probably result in severe troubles for her, but in the white-haired maid's mind, it was worth it. There had been an attempt at her previously, and both cases had this same result. The spectacle in front of her was surprisingly amusing, and the glasses maid smiled at the scene as it went on.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lost in thought while still staring at the white panties it takes Sammy a few moments to realise she's being called. Fortunately not by the mistress. "Uh, yeah I'm in here," Sammy calls out, a nervous quiver in her voice as she desperately tries to shove the contents of the wardrobe back into their rightful place. Though the scream that rings throughout the building distracts the alien maid, her attention now on it and what had caused such a pained sound.

Rushing to the door and yanking it open Sammy is momentarily surprised by Rin standing outside Harriet's room, wondering why the small maid had decided to trespass into their mistress' room before realising a moment later that it's probably because Rin was looking for energetic alien. "Oh hey," Sammy says, slight surprise in her voice, completely forgetting that she had called out to the smaller girl only a moment before. "D'you know what that scream was about?" Sammy asks, still wearing Harriet's KOS-MOS cosplay outfit minus a boot.