Millford Castle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Millford Castle

Taking the box and bowing, she speaks softly, as restrained as she can, afraid of incurring her lady's wrath. "Unless you have some particular need of me, I believe that it would be best if I went back to the rest now" unless it did, in fact, turn out that she was required, she would then return to her room to put the box of medicine in a safer place, then, perhaps, rejoin the other maids.
    sigpic

Comment

Once again Panne managed to totally miss the air in the room, and instead of feeling embarrassed and/or awkward like she should have, she instead barely reacted to the scene and said with a cheerful tone, "Yes we are sir! My name's Panne!"
      Sliiiiiiiiimes
      Mythweavers Charactersheet
      Orcpub version, includes picture

Comment

Franca, seeing the scene before her and seeing her companions follow her in, was mortified by the sight before her. Her face was as read as Zaraf's and she actually covered her eyes to shield herself from anything. She was almost scared to actually respond to the young master, in fear that he may punish her if she said anything wrong. But not saying anything may be worse. So with great trepidation, she spoke up. "M...Master Scarlet. I meant no offense! I just wanted to see if Lady Zaraf needed assistance. And My companions may be new to the house, but I've been working here for some time. My name is Franca. I was an aide to the lower staff of the house after your parents rescued me."

Comment

The moment for leave soon come and Tomoe decided to just leave before someone notice her, thankfully the others close her werent expecting to find her now and she havent made anything bad, so she continue exploring, moving to the master side of the mansion, maybe then she could find more info of what she is trying to understand

Comment

Working...
          X