Stirrups and Feather Dusters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stirrups and Feather Dusters

The other maids were fast on the uptake it seemed, though thankfully there were still tasks left of which she favored the inventorying and the cleaning of the rooms.

Id like to take the cleaning of the rooms, unless someone else wishes to do that. She chimed in to try and partake in the division of labors before the task was chosen for her.

Comment

"I...I can handle the purchase orders? Elli said a bit nervously. The one girl who had grabbed the stage job had beat her toward what she would like to do (even if she might not have been the most athletic maid in the group she still liked to dance and sing) but she felt she could atleast handle getting the place stocked.
      Sliiiiiiiiimes
      Mythweavers Charactersheet
      Orcpub version, includes picture

Comment

There were a lot of things to do and not one of really interest for her at the moment. The fey would had loved to dance but there was not enough public for her likes and aallw ould be busy to see her so there was not point on that.

I will do the inventory and then once ended i could help any of you if needed. Oda said witha giggle, to say the truth she havent heard all the things needed to do so she was not sure if someone has already taken this or if there was something cool to do.

If she can do this work, she will look in every place and mostly to all as they work, it should be easy do this as she also see some performance from the others girls. To say the truth she would love to end this soon so the costumers could come and see her serving theirs drinks and after that maybe have some personal talks with them.

Comment

Working...
        X