Monster Girl Island OOC chat

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

I wonder why squid family. She ain't no ordinary squid.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Obviously the real mind flayers are the groin squids hence the family :3

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I love (har har) the Lovecraftian bent on their possible origins, too.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What I don't love is that the squid thing on her crotch used to be a dude and is now a crotch slave.

This is the squid version of matango. Instead of being turned into a mushroom, you're a fuggin little squid thing that squirts 'mana' everywhere.

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You're a crotch slave. :p

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like the looks of this mamono. She looks like an Ice Baphomet fused with a Canadian Yeti.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting. Kinda looks like the monstrous part is fucking the girl part if you ask me, but not too shabby. Curious to see it translated.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Few people who apparently know the stuff say that the huge body is just the outer body, and the female part is the core, or the one controlling it.

So I guess it eats you whole and then she rapes you when inside?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe? The comments did state something about devouring, though I didn't pay much attention to them.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I just burnt myself out in the earlier days. Now I'm hungrier for RPing as real good rping sessions are rare with my current IRL gaming group. :/

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure If this belongs in Lore Request.

So if we see more Godly Servants, will MGI see a rise of an Local Angelic Faction?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Heaven is already a faction by itself, aligned with the human Order which they effectively command as well. From what we've gathered so far, they're all a highly indoctrinated bunch, with the higher ups doing their best to keep everybody under them in check. What could this local faction even be?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, the Order side of things has pretty much just the Angels and the Humans working together, though with the Humans as the Angel's lackeys as Grave said.

Always keep in mind that MGE profiles are not the same as their MGI counterparts. MGE is a very fluffy and happy place where no one is sad. MGI is a dark place filled with racism and bigots as well as power hungry warmongers. Slavers aplenty one mustn't forget.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heaven is already a faction by itself, aligned with the human Order which they effectively command as well. From what we've gathered so far, they're all a highly indoctrinated bunch, with the higher ups doing their best to keep everybody under them in check. What could this local faction even be?
Mostly I meant Angelic forces aligned to Love Goddess more then Heaven, which in MGE seems to be okay with her servants becoming Succubi. In MGI we hardly see the Heavenly host at all, the Love Goddess forces being even rarer.

Considering the Valkyrie and Angel you'd expect to at least hear of heaven lead raids appearing on the Island on the backs of Human crusades.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mostly I meant Angelic forces aligned to Love Goddess more then Heaven, which in MGE seems to be okay with her servants becoming Succubi. In MGI we hardly see the Heavenly host at all, the Love Goddess forces being even rarer.
"The Love Goddess" is not a deity in MGI. There is however a section of angels that work to ensure that the human beings are being prolific with each other and under their watchful gaze (no sex before marriage is a heavily enforced rule so as to ensure that both candidates are inspected and without demon taint).

This court of angels ensures humans fuck only what the angels want them to, so as to prevent mamono incursions as much as possible and deny them mates as well as the spread of corruption.

Considering the Valkyrie and Angel you'd expect to at least hear of heaven lead raids appearing on the Island on the backs of Human crusades.
This is already happening, albeit slowly. Termite and Blueslime's threads are currently acting as the recipients of a gigantic angelic assault against the Temple of Undine and the entire Southern section of the world that the RP takes place in. So give one of their threads a look if you want to read up on the going ons.

Copper's thread (playing as Azure) is acting as a sort of support thread for what's going on, and currently isn't directly involved. Though time will tell if she will either leave before the war starts, or take part in the defense.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Copper's thread (playing as Azure) is acting as a sort of support thread for what's going on, and currently isn't directly involved. Though time will tell if she will either leave before the war starts, or take part in the defense.
Guess it's a matter of whether or not I have reason to stick around. Not that Az is that mercenary, mind you, but more of the type to only get into fights if she has to. I suppose it being the boys' home is a mark in favor of her helping, if they're inclined to defend it as well.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

I just had an angel murder me not too long ago as well, on the back of a small angelic legion. All after a single demon. Sooo, yeah.