What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Awesomes, and I think I've got a character in mind already. And Ryu, I know there's no loli allowed, which makes my penis sad. Though, as RJ posted, there is ways of getting around it, even if the characters themselves arent loli :p

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good news, everyone!

I've sorted things out, punched a few people, told a few people to fuck off, and I'm now open to join this RP again!

RJ, would you happen to know where Heigho would be right now?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good news, everyone!

I've sorted things out, punched a few people, told a few people to fuck off, and I'm now open to join this RP again!

RJ, would you happen to know where Heigho would be right now?
Hehehe, I suppose I'll go ahead and toss up your thread, and let you find out for yourself. ;)

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of my thread, where is it?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Ahem* Yes, well, um... You see...

I was under the impression... That... You had left for good... So...

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't make me gut Toxic again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Psh, just another hole for me to make love to.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Honey, I'm back with mufwhat the fuck?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Niko smiles at the elves threat, 'No one can take a joke these days,' and casually raises his hand up, as if offering peace. "Arrogance does not suit you, my good ladies. Nor does hypocrisy or ignorance. If I were controlled by my... 'primitive primal instincts,' why would I not have attacked you upon sight?"

Suddenly, a throwing knife appears in his hand, which he'd kept in a holder on his wrist; "Why would I have not defended my self when you so needlessly threatened me? Now, may we please end this game? I am willing to behave politely and appropriately from here on in, and pull my own weight in your community, if and only if you agree to do the same. Do we have a deal?" He says, the knife disappearing once more.
Oooh, Niko... so seriously not the tone you want to take, when they've got arrows sighted in on you...

They're faster and more accurate, Niko, and there's two of them. Are you SURE you want to piss them off?

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Let him play his character how he wants, DeMatt. Only be his fault if he winds up the first of us to get a "game over".

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oooh, Niko... so seriously not the tone you want to take, when they've got arrows sighted in on you...

They're faster and more accurate, Niko, and there's two of them. Are you SURE you want to piss them off?
It's completely in character. Not my fault that elves are stuck up.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Let him play his character how he wants, DeMatt. Only be his fault if he winds up the first of us to get a "game over".
Can having your characters act in character get them killed instead of just hurt or raped? I don't think you can get killed in this role play unless you request it or have your character commit suicide or whatever. I don't think acting in character would get your character killed.

It's completely in character. Not my fault that elves are stuck up.
My character actually would of done something similar to what Niko did, although it might not of been as polite.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it'll certainly be interesting to see their reaction. Y'know, from the safety of behind my computer and all. :p I guess I'm just sayin', ya could've made RJ's life easier by having him laugh off his little "joke".

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tassadar's only served to make my life more fun.

Characters will not be allowed to die on a whim, and you will have fair warning if death is imminent should a highly dangerous situation develop.

Having characters act in-character makes me happy, provided I like the characters as well.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Great, now I'm halfway considering making a character for this... meh, we'll see.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Confusion regarding the village.

It is fairly small, by small, I mean; No city walls, no city gates, and no crowds that would get in the way of your progression. It is surrounded by the open woods around it, and various monsters like the goblins would be able to get to the town center without meeting a watchman/hunter with relative ease. The road leading from place to place about the town is made of dirt, and the houses are constructed with various materials, wood, stone, anything the mason at the time could get her hands on. The roofs are composed of straw, on top of the stone/wood, to act as poor insulation. Better than nothing.

Windows are not made of glass, they are wooden shutters, that stay open to let light and air in when one uses a brace to prevent it from closing shut. Tables are made of rock, altered with nail and hammer to be of appropriate shape, and chairs are made from the wood of cut trees. Bed frames are made of wood, straw used as a mattress, and the population was kindly gifted silk blankets by the arachne, in exchange for the sexual favors of the human men of the village, which some of the female members took a disliking to.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Right. Gimme a minute to revise Jillian's actions.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ - are you still accepting new people? You seem to have an awful lot already.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I enjoy writing erotic material. The more the merrier. Besides, I know a lot of people will likely end up leaving at one point or another anyway, so it will balance itself out in the future.