What's new

The voyage to an unknown world (Human Introduction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The voyage to an unknown world (Human Introduction)

Desmas was intimidated by her, not only by her attitude but her power as well. He couldn't struggle much once she pinned him and stripped him. He closed his eyes and took a sharp breath inward as she raked his skin. He shut them even tighter as she forced herself on him and took him inside her. But his eyes flew open at the strange sensation of the tentacle making his way behind him, and he immediately tried to bargain his way out, knowing there was little he could do to her. "Wait! Just one... is there anything I can do, anything I could give to you, anything you'd take in exchange for this? Is there nothing I can do for you instead?" He closed his eyes and muttered quietly. "If not..." and had just ended his thought with a sigh, knowing she'd understand.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave

The monster woman seemed to be sharing Cynder's thrill as she bounced up and down, riding his cock with zeal. Her breasts bounced wildly as she humped him, and her moans of pleasure from the cock inside her somehow enhanced Grave's stimulation. Her pussy squeezed, and pulled on his cock. It felt like it was actually trying to milk him of his cum, beckoning for him to fill her with his seed. For several minutes, she continued this way, raping Cynder on the deck. She came several times, and he found his lower body soaked in her love juices.

Then, he felt it coming, felt his need to cum growing. The woman picked up on this, and quickened her motion, fucking him as fast as she could. Soon, he could not resist anymore, and he came inside her. He felt her squeeze him harshly, her tentacles feeling like they were threatening to crush him. Then, she released her tension, and sat there on top of Grave, panting, and moving her hips ever so slightly, trying to milk him of any left over cum that she could.

Kalicia

Kalicia barely managed to pull the tentacle around her arm, but when she did, she managed to take a deep bite into the flesh of the octopus tentacle. The woman let out a cry of pain, and cursed the cat girl, "You bitch! I was going to have a little fun with you, but now you've made me angry!" With that, a tentacle suddenly wrapped around her throat, pulling her biting fangs off of the tentacle they clamped onto, and soon Kalicia felt the tentacle begin to slowly strangle her, preventing her from breathing...

Nerem

With Nerem being so agreeable, and how he started to appear to be enjoying her efforts, the monster woman smiled, and let his hands and head free. While continuing to glide her pussy along his cock. She exposed her chest to him, giving a silent command to the cat boy to play with her breasts. "Do you like what you see, little kitty?" she asked seductively, smiling down at her victim, and bobbing her breasts back and forth in a teasing manner.

Desmas

The woman laughed, "Fool, what you have, I'm going to take! Whether you like it or not!" she told him firmly. The tentacle toying with his anus continued to tease him down there, the slimy appendage poking, and otherwise stimulating his anal entrance. She didn't stop her rhythm, gliding up and down his cock, her soaking wet pussy allowing her to slide up and down his member with ease. Her finger nails dug into his skin as she shuddered with a powerful orgasm, not halting in the slightest during her climax.

Quickly, Desmas felt the urge to cum build greatly inside him, and the slimy thing in his anus, along with the monster's tight flower, was quickly making him feel that he could take little more, before he'd cum inside her...

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*gurgled slightly at being strangeled she ofought and twisted this way and that to either get teeth near flesh again or break a limb free to assist in her struggles as much of a wild cat as she was she was not about to just take this lieing down. as she seemed to go into a frenzied pace at the danger*

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave barely avoided biting his tongue during the climax in an attempt to stay quiet. It worked half-right - he couldn't stay completely quiet, but he didn't start moaning or screaming either. He could taste a drop of blood in his mouth - apparently, his cheek suffered a bit because of his tenacity. As he relaxed after the ride, panting, Cynder tried to focus and get back to a clear state of mind - this activity was pleasant, but exhausting. He had a feeling that he shouldn't let this go too far. He also wondered whether the creature had enough. When he spoke, Grave's voice was full of sarcasm.

"Satisfied?"

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Nerem only nodded at the woman in response, moving his hands to her chest in an attempt to take the orbs into his hands, groping and squeezing them gently. After a short while he would try to make some thrusts upwards with his hips, groaning a little as the purring became louder, and the blush disappeared completely. He tried not to make any sudden movements, as he was unsure how the strange creature on him would react to such a thing. He wondered if his orgasm would fall under a sudden movement, especially since he was getting close to having it, moving down his hands to rest on her hips.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Despite her actions on top, Desmas tried to avoid the stimulation of the tentacle behind him by bucking his hips upward slowly and moving from side to side, but effectively, all this would do is force his chest against her nails more, push deeper into her and grind against her. He clenched and tightened his muscles in any attempt to fight off an orgasm, but his wriggling beneath her did not help those efforts. He couldn't prevent himself from moving and fighting it off though, as he viewed not struggling as giving into this things actions. Through his clenched teeth, he could only gasp out a quiet "Please" as he fought to try and keep his mind clear and calm his body down.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kalicia

Despite her struggles, the woman now kept a firm grip on every part of her body, making any form of escape seem impossible. Kalicia was only strangled for a time, before the grip on her throat lessened enough for her to take a deep breath, although the tentacle did not let go of her throat. Kalicia's legs were spread wide, and she was lain on her back. The monster woman smiled, and placed her own nether against Kalicia's. "I hoped to wait until I was satisfied fucking you, but... I think I'll just lay my eggs inside you, and save myself the trouble!" she laughed.

Kalicia, her pussy lips being rubbed by the monster woman's, soon felt like something... Slimy... Was pushing it's way inside her. It felt like one of her tentacles, except it just kept pushing deeper, and deeper inside her pussy, until Kalicia felt it reach the entrance to her womb... And felt something push it's way inside her. The monster continued to pump it's eggs inside Kalicia's womb for some time, until she felt the unknown appendage inside her draw out, leaving a rather, "Full" feeling inside her womb.

Grave

The woman laughed, taking a deep breath in that sounded like she was quite satisfied, "For now, my little pet." she said, "But, you've still got quite a bit more cum left..." She leaned in, looking at Cynder with a sinister smile, "We're going to spend a looong time together, you and I!" She laughed, giving Grave one final kiss, before trailing off of him. Most of her tentacles holding him retreated as well, except for a single one, which wrapped around his arms, and body, and lifted him into the air, as if he weighed as much as a doll to the strength of the tentacle holding him.

The woman began, "walking" with her tentacles, passing by many of the other members of her kind, raping the crew and passengers of the ship. Some seemed to be finishing with their partners, as Grave noticed one of them taking a sailor in it's tentacles, held in a way similar to the way Cynder was, and jumping off the boat, taking him with her into the ocean...

The woman carrying him did not seem intent on stealing him to her lair just yet, however, as she seemed to be searching for something. She apparently found what she was looking for, one of her own kind, a specific one, when she shouted, "Ferris!" to another one of her kind, carrying an unconscious man. "I see your catch wasn't all that grand?" she laughed, "This one is still conscious!" she gestured with Grave, moving him around a little, like a doll.

The other, Ferris, turned to her, and smiled, "Yes, this man didn't quite have the energy, or zeal I'd hoped." the worn man was suddenly tossed by her powerful tentacles, off of the boat, and into the water to drown on his own accord, a loud splash was heard shortly after. "I've already given the order to burn the ship," she told Grave's captor. "Best you finish up with your human, and leave as soon as possible."

She nodded, "With pleasure." she said, before turning to Cynder, and smiling up at him. She made a humming noise, as if considering him, "I wonder if I should keep you... Do you think you'd make a good father to our children?" she asked, rubbing her stomach with her right arm, indicating towards her womb, which now contained his seed...

Nerem

Actually getting to the point of helping, Nerem noticed he was granting her wish, and fucking her very well. Her cries of pleasure as he slammed his cock into her in time with her bounces being sheer proof of that. He made her cum several times, her tentacles giving him a loving squeeze as she soaked his cock in her juices. She let out one final gasp of pleasure as he released his spunk inside her.

She slowly moved her pussy up and down, squeezing, and milking his cock of any leftover cum. "Oh," she gasped, "You were splendid! I think I'm in love!" she laughed, and leaned down towards Nerem, giving him a sudden, and firm kiss, slamming his head down to the floor, and forcing a passionate kiss onto his lips...

Desmas

The woman only laughed at his struggles, as she grinded her hip, and fucked him mercilessly. The tentacle toying with his anus was now giving him playful pokes, twirling around, and otherwise stimulating him just enough to accelerate his orgasm. Desmas felt his urge to cum build and build, driving him mad with lust as the monstrous woman on top of him did not let up, almost seeming to hump him faster as time went on, her perfect, tight pussy never ceasing to squeeze his cock in an effort to milk him of his seed.

She looked at his face, and smiled as she saw the tension build, she suddenly started sliding her ass up and down his member as fast as he could, sending Desmas into a maddening frenzy of pleasure, ultimately leading to him cumming inside her...

The tentacle slightly in his ass pulled out, and she smiled down at him, "Oh, that helpless look on your face, I love it!" she exclaimed, laughing victoriously over her prey.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

As the lightheaded feeling began to take over she suddenly could breath again and panting for air was her main concern as she couldnt move an inch at the moment. Blushing as her legs were spread wide and a mewl of displeasure given she tried to twist her hips away as she felt the other female's nethers touch to hers. At hearing the words she stopped and looked incredulously at the monster with wide eyes. "wait..what!? no!!" she thrashed again but only shortly till she felt the intruder within her body and she meweled in discomfort as her womb was breached egg after egg filling her body. As finally the last egg was deposited and the tentacle pulled free she just went limp on the deck panting heavily.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Desmas continued rocking his hips into her but felt himself just getting weaker, completely unable to do anything as the sensation betrayed him. Finally, he stopped bucking and bit at his lower lip as he felt a small spasm within him, releasing himself. He fell back down, breathing heavily, happy she removed the tentacle from his nether, but sneering a bit at her comment. He replied back with a little bit of sarcasm in his tone "Thanks, I thought you might like it," though the statement was kind of true. After that, he tried to remove himself from under her, not forcefully, but an attempt to just wriggle out slowly.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Nerem groaned out once he climaxed, holding his hands onto the woman's hips and pushing her down onto his member until he was finished. Afterwards he would just smile a bit at her, a satisfied smile until he was forcefully kissed, of which he enjoyed the passion, even attempting to push his tongue into his partner's mouth to explore with it. He would not break off the kiss, and be under her control, letting her decide what they would do next as he laid under her, most of his energy spend on the intercourse.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave was still exhausted and the tentacle was too strong - he couldn't avoid getting carried like that. He didn't like the sight before him - and he didn't like the fact that the monster holding him treated him like a pet. However, before he could interrupt the conversation between the creature holding him and Ferris, he heard about burning the ship down - and he went a little pale. Altough Cynder disliked humans, he didn't want them to suffer such fate. When the squid woman turned towards him, he looked into her eyes with silent fury. "I don't think so."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kalicia

The monster woman laughed, trailing a tentacle over Kalicia's stomach lovingly, "Take good care of my babies..." she chuckled. Then, suddenly there was an explosion, sounding like it came from lower below the ship. The woman turned to Kalicia, "I suppose that's all the time we have... Ta-ta!" she waved at Kalicia, then her tentacles let her free, and she jumped overboard.

Upon looking around, Kalicia would find that a large number of the crew were missing at the time. She, and only select few others were still left on the ship. The next thing she knew, another large explosion sounded off, seeming from somewhere under her, and she went flying through the air as another explosion sent her off the ship, ears ringing loudly, before hitting the water a little too hard, and falling unconscious...

(Continued in another thread)

Desmas

The woman laughed at Desmas, "That's right, get angry..." a tentacle slid along his face, getting it's slime on his cheek as it brushed him teasingly, "I love that cute little face you make..."

Suddenly, both her, and Desmas caught wind of what smelled like gunpowder burning, when she suddenly let Desmas free, and retreated back up topside, along with several other of her kind. And when Desmas likely wondered what was going on, a loud explosion ripped a hole through the bottom of the floor in the room he was in, sending him into a state of shell shock. Fire soon followed, slowly overtaking the ship from below, and rising upwards to where he was. On instinct, Desmas had no other choice but to run out to the topside, or else the smoke would choke him to death, but as he made his way towards the door, another explosion went off, and sent him into the hole that was in the floor. As he flew backwards into the hole, he suddenly hit his head on something in the lower deck, and fell into the water quickly rising inside the lower deck... A drowning sensation became the last thing he knew before losing consciousness.

Nerem

After the sex was finished, the woman smiled down at him, "Oh, you were fantastic..." she complimented him. "We'll make so many children together... Oh!" she gasped as her, and several other of her kind picked up the smell of something burning, and took that as a signal to leave. Unlike some others, the monster girl that raped Nerem picked him up, and seemed intent on taking him with her.

Making it topside, a single explosion was heard, as they were one of the last ones to make it off the ship. She jumped, with him in her tentacles, down into the blue abyss. Holding his breath as she took him deeper down, suddenly, his decent ceased, and upon looking through the dark, moonlit waters, he saw his captor seemingly in a battle with another fish. This other sea creature was the same as the one that raped him, the upper body of a woman, but with the lower body of a simple fish. She looked to be a mermaid, that he heard about in children's stories.

The mermaid suddenly rammed her upper body into his captor, using her fin to give her speed. This caused her tentacles to suddenly let go of Nerem, and soon after, she swept by, and took Nerem in her arms, quickly making her way away from the octopus, who could not match her speed. She took him up, and up, until their heads were above water, and Nerem could now breathe a deep breath of relief...

Grave

The woman then laughed, "What a shame! In that case, you're useless to me now..." With that, she suddenly threw him across the ship, and he landed hard against the base of the mast, sending a shock of pain through his back. And when next he looked for her, if he looked for her, he'd find her to be gone, nowhere in sight.

The next thing that happened, was a loud explosion, sounding as if it came from lower within the ship. He felt the ship begin to sink, and saw smoke coming from below, the sign of the fire he'd heard about. Several other explosions went off, as he looked for a means of escape. Cynder then caught sight of a small boat, and with everyone else on the boat with him seemingly unconscious, he knew he could only save himself, and took the opportunity.

Once off on his own, headed for the only place left to go, the island, the boat he'd been on had caught fire completely, and was unrecognizable from a distance, in many pieces from the explosions that took place...

With nowhere left, his next destination was the island...

Status
Not open for further replies.