Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Oval Eyes (Grave)

Grave's mind would stress greatly to maintain control of so many threads of illusion throughout the room. His head soon began to ache from the strain, as managing each and every thread to cast the illusion of fire nearly made him forget his own body, causing him to desperately gasp for air.

Meanwhile, the illusion ran it's course, having the desired effect on the mimic. The tan skinned creature retreated from pot to pot, cowering the whole way. "No fair!" she cried, "That could hurt me!" Whimpering, she was finally pushed to a last pair of pots, before Cynder simply couldn't hold his spell anymore, and the entire room of 'flames' vanished into nothing. This surprised the mimic, and her withdrawing reacting to the change caused the pot to tilt over, and smash onto the ground, leaving her completely exposed.

Looking quickly to Grave with a panic, she desperately scrambled to her feet, running to the nearest pot, arms already reaching to climb inside, and hide before Cynder could capture her... But, even in his state of fatigue, a quick estimation would reveal that he could catch her just in the nick of time if he gave it all he had, and grabbed her leg just as she would begin crawling inside her 'safe-zone'...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

It was definitely true that Grave overestimated himself. While he definitely had some real power and instinctively knew how to cast an illusion, he had little practice. Also, he underestimated the cost of creating so many flames. His head hurt and his lungs burned as he tried to maintain both the illusion and his own body.

At least, the trick had the desired effect. The mimic couldn't recognize the fake image, and thinking that she was in serious danger she began to retreat. Just as she was getting really close, Cynder reached his limit. Her violent reaction and the destruction of the pot was a chance to strike. Everything would be decided in a moment.

At this point, Grave was too tired to think about anything. All that he knew is that he needed to catch the mimic and make her pay. He snarled like an angry animal and charged as fast as he could, lunging forward to grab the creature's leg. He did that without considering anything, acting purely on instinct and adrenaline. He was bigger than the girl - perhaps he'd be also stronger than her. If he managed to overpower the mimic, then he still had a chance of getting the key.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reaching, and pulling easily, the mimic screamed helplessly as Grave pulled her out of the pot by the legs. The pot tipped over just like the other, and smashed, before she began screaming with defeat, "No faaair~! You cheated! You weren't supposed to win!" she pouted, looking back at Cynder, with her tan butt presented to him. She tugged with her feet, trying to make a futile attempt at an escape.

She frowned at him, clenching her teeth, "Well, you aren't going to win! I've eaten over a dozen human souls! I'll eat yours to, before you ever come close to making me cum!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave spread the creature's legs before pinning them with his own legs, locking her in her current position and allowing him to use hands. She certainly wouldn't have the physical strenght necessary to throw him off, allowing Cynder to catch his breath and collect his thoughts. He ignored the mimic's wailing, altough the last bit cought his attention. 'She eats souls? Probably she has an ability to absorb energy... Well, I hope I have enough strenght left to do this. Still... I feel like a child molester.'

Grave sighed, resting for a moment and waiting for the girl to stop shouting. "If fire is considered a cheat, then what about hiding in pots? You've lost already, and now it's time for punishment." He sounded confident, but that didn't reflect his thoughts exactly. He had a bad headache after overusing his power and was in a very bad mood. Cynder wished to take a break, but that would have to wait. He reached down with his right hand and started to play with the girl's pussy, putting his fingers inside and exploring her "treasure".

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From the way she felt, especially on the inside, this mimic seemed far more mature than she looked. She cried aloud as Grave slipped his fingers inside her, planting her hands onto the stone floor as she squirmed, trying to rip the upper hand away from Cynder. Then, some sort of odd tingling sensation began spreading from his finger, and quickly throughout his arm. It felt as if some kind of poison was making quick work of his nervous system, while he'd hear the mimic's cute, yet menacing giggle. "A mimic's vaginal juice paralyzes anything it touches! Hee, hee, hee, in a few seconds, you'll be helpless, and then I'll rape all of your energy out of you!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave didn't respond. He removed his fingers from the mimic's pussy. The situation was dangerous. Cynder cursed his foolishness - in a few moments, he'd be at the mercy of a suprisingly dangerous foe. He let himself be decieved by her small stature, and now he had to pay the price. His right arm was already useless.

Grave realized that the girl had cornered him. Reaching for his sword would be risky - there was no guarantee that he'd be able to kill the creature on time. Instead, Cynder decided to go balls against the wall - he used all the leverage he could get in his current position to drop his whole weight on the mimic, aiming his forehead at the back of her skull. If the little bugger was going to get him, then at least he'd try to give her one Hell of a headache. Hopefully, the stone floor would cooperate with him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mimic's eyes go wide as Grave prepares to hit her, trying to get away, before she adjusted herself just a little to avoid such a collision to the head. Instead, Cynder's head smashed into her back, when she suddenly threw up the key. The decently sized tool was just as it went in. The mimic didn't seem to have all of the stomach acid that normally came forth when someone would throw up.

Dazed, and clearly size mattering as far as such things went, the mimic couldn't handle such a harsh strike, collapsing on the ground, coughing, and pouting in pain. "I only wanted to... Play..." she cried, "Just take the key... I don't like you anymore..." she told him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Getting the key was easier than Grave expected, minus the horrible headache caused by the overuse of power and the fact that he was partially paralyzed. At least he hit the mimic with his forehead, so aside of an even worse headache than before there wasn't any serious damage. The condition of Cynder's right arm was a much bigger problem. He'd have to tread very carefully from now on, otherwise he might end up as monster fodder.

Since the mimic was pretty much incapacitated, Grave decided it might be safe to let her go. He got up (and if he wasn't completely paralyzed) made his way towards the key, picking it up with his left hand. Cynder ignored the girl's wailing. It'd be pointless to argue. For her, it was just a game - for him, it was a matter of life and death, but she probably wouldn't understand. The young man didn't care about that either.

With the key in his possession, Grave had the means necessary to unlock the door closed earlier by the creature. Beyond that barrier was Valencia - and his destination. He put the key into the hole in the door and turned it to unlock the path. It was time to resume the trip.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a moment, the mimic suddenly disappeared into one of the jars after Grave left her alone. And upon driving the key into the lock, the stone door suddenly slammed upwards, uncovering Cynder's path. Beyond the door, of course, Valencia was not present. The steps led downwards, and from the staircase, Grave's nose caught an odd scent, oddly reminding him of the smell he caught when he first had sex with that Lamia merchant who took him to the ruins, and when he stuck his finger inside the mimic's pussy...

As he descended the stairs, Cynder would eventually begin to feel the feeling slowly return to his arm. The result of this seemed to be the fact that the mimic's juices were leaking off of him. After wiping off the remains of her liquid, Grave's feeling would completely return. It seemed that the quick acting paralyzation was a double edged sword. Although it paralyzed him quickly, it needed to have a constant flow into his system. Once it's removed from his skin, his body would be able to quickly rid itself of the ailments.

With his arm returned, the scent of sex only worsened with each step further down the stairs. Once he reached the bottom, Cynder would find himself standing in a large chamber, that seemed to be the throne room. And within this chamber, was a sight of horror...

Littered about in the air, were several 'wrapped' shapes of human beings, contained in what seemed like a spider's web. Out of each cocoon, stuck a skeleton skull, the remains of the dead held within the dozens of cocoons, and out of some, were small holes near the pelvis area, that suggested without a doubt, that the humans trapped within were made to breed until they could no longer...

The scent of sex was strong in this room, and the source of which soon revealed itself when, off in a corner, Grave would notice a barely recognizable color of purple, which could only belong to Valencia's particular style. Something, about as black as the darkness itself, seemed to be pressed against her, holding her in the air, against the wall.

Upon closer inspection, what held Valencia against the wall turned out to be what appeared as another woman. Until his light shined upon the creature's whole body, revealing it as one of the creatures depicted in Cynthia's picture, that carried the label of Arachne.

The creature had captured Valencia, who seemed to have been tied up around her arms by the spider's web. The monster was holding Valencia by her shoulders, while she seemed to be biting her neck, drinking the blood that came forth. And from the bite marks, Valencia's skin tone became purple, indicating that the spider had poisoned her, more so by the fact that she gave no recognition of Cynder's presence, only staring ahead into space as the spider feasted on her.

As Grave's light hit the wall, the spider turned it's head around, two, human shaped eyes, and six spider eyes glaring at him with irritation, as a trail of blood ran down her chin. "Put out that light..." she growled, "I prefer to mate in the dark..."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave continued to descend further into the ruins. The fact that Valencia wasn't behind the door didn't suprise him - the woman wasn't very patient, and going further was the only thing left to do. However, the odd smell that filled the corridor bothered Cynder. He was beginning to figure out what it was, but for some reason, these thoughts filled him with dread.

On the bright side, it seemed that the mimic's juice, while potent, could not create a lasting effect. After wiping his arm, Grave quickly recovered full mobility. Just to be on the safe side, he took a sip of the holstaurus milk to make sure that he'd have some strenght later. However, the stench only kept getting worse. What on earth could generate such smell in this forgotten corridor? Cynder felt that he'd learn soon. And he was not mistaken.

The throne room had been, without a doubt, a chamber worth praising in the ages past. Now, however, it was a grotesque and disgusting sight. Dry cadavers hanging from the ceiling like slaughtered cattle, every one of them victim of sexual abuse. Grave could feel anger boiling within the depths of his body, slowly building up. He was getting used to the fact that this place was supposed to be his home. To see it defiled in such a manner infuriated him. Still, Cynder remained on guard. If the lingering smell was any indication, the creature responsible for this was still here somewhere... And where the Hell was Valencia?

As he observed the room, Grave learned the answer to that last question. Valencia was there, captured by something. Something that could be described only as a monstrous spider woman. Cynder observed it with curiosity - it was his first time seeing such a creature - but with disgust as well. The arachne clearly most likely invaded the ruins after they were abandoned, claiming the throne room as her lair. From time to time, she'd probably look for mates, dragging them down here after poisoning and tying them up. Here, she'd violate them until they died. She was, without a doubt, a complete monster. No better than a demon in Cynder's opinion.

Grave's eyes narrowed as the creature spoke. She didn't even seem to be bothered by his presence, only by the light he projected. Most likely, her eyes were used to dark places such as this chamber. Still, what else did the spider woman expect of him? To leave? Or was she interested in capturing him as well? As he considered the possibilities, Cynder found himself disgusted. And angry. Very angry. "I'm afraid I will not." Grave unsheathed his sword, preparing to fight the arachne. "And I'd prefer if you put that woman down and left this place immediately. You don't strike me as the negotiating type, though."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The spider suddenly released her, letting Valencia fall a small distance to the ground, before she leaped from the wall, landing in front of Grave, her many eyes narrowing at him with irritation, "The way you refer to her, she must not mean anything to you." She folded her arms under her large breasts, "If that's the case, why are you bothering us? You'd better leave, unless you plan on adding your body to my collection of deceased mates." she warned him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave paused for a moment to take another look at the situation at hand. Using an aggressive method right off the bat was a rather stupid move. The spider was right, Valencia meant little to Cynder. She saved him once, but he saved her as well - there was no debt he owed her. Also, fighting the large monster could be too dangerous. Grave had a few ideas how to gain an advantage, but there was a gap between theory and practice. This was not the right time to cleanse his old home either. Obtaining power was more important. And now that he thought about it, the arachne probably had enough time to explore these ruins a little...

"You have a point. But even if I have no reason to bother you so rudely, I have some business to take care of anyway." Grave inhaled. He wondered how to appeal to the creature, then decided to be honest. "I suppose you've had enough time for a stroll around this place. So, let me ask you a question. Have you noticed something unusual? To be specific, any unusual trinkets or artifacts?" The creature would probably figure out the rest by itself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"This whole place is unusual, to the point that anything normal is unusual." the monster responded, "Trinkets and valuables mean little to me. Enough traps have taken the lives of others already, and I wouldn't dare even look at anything else that hasn't already been uncovered. I can't help you, human, but if you don't care of such things, the room beyond hasn't had a single visitor that I'm aware of. I never went in, since I would like to have children before I die, and the risk of death is clear in this place, especially with nosy humans like you about, armed with your fetching little assortment of weapons." she spat, cursing human technology with disgust.

Taking to conversation would reveal to have been the better idea, as during her speech to him, Grave would notice the presence of several other Arachne around him, hanging silently from the darkness above, waiting to pounce in order to defend their fellow sister. But, after seeing Cynder's attitude, let their tension slip slightly enough for their positions to be revealed, albeit barely, and not on purpose, most likely.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed, then relaxed his stance and sheathed his sword. He didn't show any signs of knowing about the other arachne. Deep down, Cynder cursed his stupidity and blessed that short moment of clarity that held him back. He should have investigated the place first before trying to engage in combat. Well, at least the situation wasn't hopeless. Perhaps if he decided not to threaten them again, the spiders would refrain from harming him. Grave briefly wondered whether those were the offspring or sisters of the arachne in front of him. Most likely the latter, judging by her speech.

"Interesting." Cynder turned his head to look for a doorway leading into the room mentioned by the spider girl. "I don't mind risking my hide. Sorry for the interruption, and thanks for the information. I'll be on my way now." Grave didn't really like the idea of leaving Valencia like that, but he didn't have much of a choice in this situation. Returning to his original plan - penetrate the ruins, recover the artifact - was probably the best move. He hoped that those creatures would leave him be.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Off in the distance, both Grave and the arachne would hear Valencia give a small grunt, struggling in the webs that bound her, while she continued to have a vague expression on her face. "You... Bastard..." she cursed, presumably at Cynder, her face trembling as she attempted to fight the paralyzing poison, as a bit of rage showed itself on her blank expression.

Meanwhile, the silver haired Arachne turned her back on Grave, her legs carrying her back to Valencia, who she would no doubt forcefully impregnate. "That's fine, so long as you make sure I'm not distracted by your presence again," she warned him, before disregarding him entirely.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave watched the arachne walk away. He didn't like this at all, but he was badly out-numbered and the enemy had an advantage in this place. He muttered quietly under his breath. "It's not like I can do anything..." Of course, leaving Valencia here would only make things worse for her. However, if Cynder allowed those monsters to catch him as well, it'd be the end for them both. He briefly contemplated backstabbing the arachne, but the other spiders would probably kill him if he managed to strike one of their kind.

Grave sighed and set off, walking in the direction showed to him by the spider woman. Perhaps he'd be able to think of something on his way, maybe get some time to suprise the spiders with an illusion. The artifact that waited for Cynder could be helpful as well. But for now, the young man had to pay attention. The arachne mentioned deadly traps, and Grave would rather not die in a place like this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't leave me... Here!" Valencia tried to call out, but could only manage a quiet plea that would only barely reach Grave's ears. The next thing she knew, the Arachne was on top of her again, grinning at her captive. Valencia squirmed slightly, but desperately in the webbing, as her clothing was slowly torn apart by the Arachne's claws. At first her breasts were made bare, then her pants soon following, torn to bits, no longer wearable, as they fell to the ground in torn shreds.

Her thighs spread apart by the Arachne's front legs, the last thing Cynder would hear before he went through the door, was Valencia's cry, before the repulsive sounds of wet, organic pumping...

After abandoning Valencia to the Arachne, and proceeding onwards through the door near the throne, Grave found himself within what seemed to be the royal bedroom, where there existed evidence of Cynder having been here when he was younger.

On one side of the room, opposite of where he stood, there was a large, circular bed, fitted for the Echidna that previously owned it. And next to it, was a small cradle, of antique design, seeming to have been constructed with high quality material. And on one side of the cradle, written into a golden plate, was Grave's whole name written on it. The rest of the room seemed more fitted to raising a child, rather than the rest of the ruin's design towards countless amounts of sex.

Suddenly, as Cynder stood inside the room, the door shut behind him, as a pair of ghostly figures resembling Echida slowly materialized, holding tridents in their hands, which they used to block the exit. And once they appeared, the room itself seemed to fill with magic, hundreds of blue particles slowly materializing, and gathering together in the middle of the bed, forming together, until they formed a shape Grave would find nostalgic, the face in front of him resonating with his own, as what seemed to be the ghost of his own mother revealed itself to him, laying down casually on her side, propped up on one elbow, with a stern, cold, royal queen's expression on her face.

"Your aura..." the ghost whispered, her oval eyes fixing on Cynder, "Your eyes... Has my son finally returned? Did the black winged prophet tell me the truth?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave ignored Valencia's plea and her cries. He tried not to think about it. The spiders were disgusting, but right now, the young man couldn't get rid of them. On top of that, the next room easily caught Cynder's attention.

Grave entered the chamber carefully, looking for traps. However, once he realized that he was in a bedroom, he relaxed a bit. He doubted anyone would install mechanical traps in such a place. Cynder could notice the differences between this room and the rest of the ruins. It was not a place to hold parties - in fact, this place was suitable even for a child... One that probably occupied the cradle near the bed once. As he surveyed his surroundings, Grave noticed the gold plate on the cradle. And the name on it. For a moment, he just stared at it before smiling slightly. So this was the place he was looking for after all.

Suddenly, the door behind Cynder closed. He turned around, but before he could do anything, a pair of ghostly guardians appeared, blocking his way. Grave realized that he forgot this place could have magical traps, perhaps even tougher than the one at the entrance. Just as he thought that, the room was filled with magic. It was an odd feeling, but the power quickly concentrated over the bed, forming another wraith. Cynder found this one familiar - it resembled him so much. Staring at the ghost of his own mother was an odd experience for him. Also, he couldn't help but notice how carefree and aloof she seemed.

'She's got the cold stare of a real queen... I'd probably end up being similiar if I stayed here, though.' Altough he would not say it out loud, Grave couldn't spare his mother this little bit of sarcasm. It helped cover up the fact that he had no idea what to say. Fortunately, the specter seemed to recognize him somehow. Cynder was about to ask how she did that, but he bit his tongue just in time. The spirit's words suggested that Cynthia's relationship with his mother was more complicated than he originally thought.

"It's been..." Grave looked into the echidna's oval eyes. They were nearly the same as his. "20 years, I believe..." He tried to stay cool. It was rare for him to completely lose control over his emotions, but now he felt that he was about to cry. "Much has changed, right? Mother."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His mother's eyes shift slightly, seeming to examine not only Grave himself, but the area around him, before her eyelids blinked, as her gaze settled on Cynder's face. "Where... Is your heart?" she asked suddenly, while her ethereal tail motioned a little in discomfort, "Your heart... It does not smell like the heart of my child... It smells rotten... Selfish... Greedy... This is not my son. This is the scent of a human who seeks power."

Her tail motioned once more, curling back and forth in the air, while her eyes looked into Grave's soul, the very sensation of her eyes searching him, sending an odd chill through his body, as if he were completely exposed in every way. Every secret revealed, every thought known, as his mother's sharp eyes broke through every emotional barrier he had, both conscious, and subconscious, followed by a look of displeasure. "You reek of human emotions. I sense the blood of my clan within you, but it is smothered by the presence of human thoughts. What are you, if not my son? Are you a man that seeks power? Or are you a man who shamelessly exists to only preserve his own life?" she questioned him, as a momentary flash of memory would remind him of his abandonment of Valencia. While his mother didn't seem to know the act, she did seem to have the ability to sense the residue of emotion left behind in his soul. And it was this ability that she used to size his soul up to her standards.

"... Where is my son?" she demanded.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave was speechless. The spirit saw through him with such ease that he felt he had nothing to say. He could not decieve someone who could stare right into his heart and mind as if he was an open book. Did she gain such power after her death? Or was she able to do this even in her life? Cynder began to realize what kind of fearsome force the figure before him was. Her judgement was fair - that could not be denied. The young man felt helpless. No one ever presented him with such an accurate and unsightly description.

As he tried to think of something to say, Grave did his best to supress the feelings of anger and fear, and tried to take a look at himself from her point of view. What he did to Valencia was, without a doubt, evil. He kept telling himself he'd try to find a way to stop this once he found that what he sought - but would he really do this? Cynder had to admit that power was all he was interested in, that he wanted to force his way upon others. And he began to realize that it was exactly how many humans acted... Humans he didn't want to look like. He slowly began to feel sick.

"I..." Grave took a deep breath to calm himself down. It didn't help much. He paused, gathering his thoughts. "You're right. I am a human." He stared into her eyes. "I was raised like one. I lived among humans, and learned from them. And I have the heart of a human." Cynder felt his irritation rise. It influenced his actions, but it also helped him get out of the shock. "I don't know who you've expected to see, and I'm not sure if you'll ever see him. Not after letting someone take him away from you. Have you considered this possibility?"