Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hell's Vacation Resort (Grave)

Oddly enough, each and every way he moved his hips that caused him more pleasure, he heard Envy moan, and respond in kind. The more aggressive he became, the more submissive she allowed herself to be. Pressing his length deep, and thrusting into her faster, she gave a quick cry of pleasure, her body curling into his as his hands began to roam her body, and touch her all over, moaning especially as his fingers brushed against her chest. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she pulled away from his lips, and leaned back until she was on her back on the bed, with Grave's length still connected inside of her. "Are you attracted to my body...?" she asked of him, a heavy blush on her face. "Do you... Want to see more of it?" she inquired, laying her hands aside, and smiling up at him. "You can take everything off... And touch me everywhere..." she promised. "The more energy you pump into me, the happier I feel, so... Keep going until you come inside me..."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave paused for a moment when Envy changed her position. It was a bit too awkward to move that way, and with his sister offering herself to him like that, he decided to take his time. Why he came up with that idea, he wasn't sure. Maybe he wanted a change of pace after his previous experiences. Maybe it was the way that Envy acted which made him act this way. Maybe the enchantments she poured in earlier compelled him to do this. Either way, he didn't immediately start fucking her raw like he did Club. Instead, he got off his back, pulling himself out of her in the process, before leaning forward to kiss her stomach, his hands caressing her legs. Cynder then moved to strip her naked, caressing, kissing, and delicately nibbling on her body as he did so - first her legs, then moving up, eventually reaching her breasts and neck. Now lying on top of her, he leaned forward to kiss her, one hand reaching down to caress and play with her waiting pussy as he positioned himself to thrust into her once more, the other working on her small breasts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy moaned at Grave's gentle touch, and kisses. "G-Grave..." she moaned, before her glowing red eyes lost their glow for a moment as one of her hands pushed against his face, her thumb pressing into his eye a bit painfully. "D-don't push your luck, y-you bastard!" she stuttered, before her resistance faded once again, and her hand pressing against his face now instead brought him in to continue doting on her flesh. Once she was nude, her legs spread to welcome his hand, and her hips bucked to his finger's movements. Her hands went to her perky breasts that barely fit into her own hand, much less Grave's, and visibly tried to entice him with the sight. "It's no good if you're not feeling pleasure too..." Envy complained, even though she did seem to be stimulated by him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Well, good to know the normal Envy is still in there somewhere...' Grave thought for a moment as his sister resisted his advances before becoming submissive again, letting him continue teasing her. Now on top of her, he kept stimulating her, finding that he rather enjoyed her reactions, much to his suprise. As she complained about his "unfairness", he took one more good look at her entire body. Naked, squirming, legs open wide for him. And since she was asking so nicely... Why not enjoy her to the fullest? Spreading the entrance to her pussy with his fingers, Cynder took a moment to adjust himself before thrusting his penis into her, pushing with considerable force this time. He leaned down to kiss her on the neck as he began to move, slowly at first, pushing deeper into her bit by bit until he was all the way in, then picking up his pace quite rapidly. Time for warmup was over.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thrusting himself deep into her, he felt the sensation of being drained arise anew while hearing her cry of pleasure in response. A few more little cries came from her as he kissed her neck and body up and down while savoring in the sensations of her body. "Grave... You're thrusting... Deep...!" she moaned and commented on the motions of his waist while his length easily slipped out of her soaking wet, and very tight hole. Her hands clutched to the sheets as his crotch and balls slapped against her own crotch and ass respectively, happening each time Grave hilts himself inside of her body. "I can't stand it... All of this energy... It's driving me crazy! Does it really feel that good to fuck me...?" Envy asked with eyes of flickering color. "D-damn... Pervert... I'll kill you..." Envy growled lightly at him, even while moaning and squirming her body to meet his thrusts. "If you cum inside me, I'll explode from so much energy..." Envy announced, complaining slightly, before her glowing eyes took over once more. "Cum inside me!" she begged. "Fill me up, brother!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Despite the draining he felt, Grave had to admit that the whole experience felt really good. Envy was really tight and even though she practically forced herself on him (like every other woman he got up close and personal with on this island), he began to realize he didn't mind her acting like that. Of course, her randomly switching between lustful and homicidal modes was a little... Weird, but compared to some of the stuff he had seen already, this was pretty tame. Deciding to chalk it up as her personal quirk, Cynder fully devoted himself to the task at hand, namely screwing his sister hard. And as she begged him to finish inside her, he realized he was getting pretty close to his limit. As he kept getting closer to the climax, his thrusts kept getting faster and faster, even as he tried to keep himself in check and prolong the experience. Eventually, he couldn't hold back anymore, and with a final thrust, he buried himself all the way inside Envy as he came, filling her with his sperm.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy let out a loud cry as Grave went all out, "H-hold on... I said I had enough energy!" she announced, the hungry red glow in her eyes fading, though Cynder was a bit too far to stop, already at the peak of his climax. "S-stop already! I really will-!" she was cut short as Grave buried his length in to the hilt inside of her pussy, before releasing his seed inside of her, and emptying an extreme amount of his energy into Envy. And as he drowned himself in the sensations of his orgasm... He heard a *click*

Envy's collar came off with a snap.

Immediately upon this happening, her upper body snapped upwards, pushing herself up on her arms as her eyes stared directly into him with burning hatred.

And then went soft, before she looked drowsy, and fell back down to the bed, unconscious.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave was a wee bit too much into the intercourse to pay attention to Envy's warning. It wasn't much of a suprise that it'd bite him in the ass really soon. Just as he filled his sister, savoring the intense bliss he was experiencing, he heard a weird noise. He looked down to find it's source, and immediatelly felt his blood turn into ice.

The collar came off.

THE GODDAMN COLLAR CAME OFF.

Cynder was still coming down from the high he was on. In his current, hazy state, he had no hope of reacting in time. He could only watch helplessly as Envy rose, hate and promise of murder in her eyes... And passed out right under him, probably winded by the experience. The half-blood remained motionless for a few moments, staring at his sister, before finally pulling out of her and picking up the collar. He really hoped it wasn't broken. Because if it was... He was going to have one Hell of a problem.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Inspecting the collar... It was indeed broken. Even on his end, he felt he could just take it off of his neck. Although, rather than put it back on her, something else was happening. A sudden, lewd, and wet noise came from Envy, as all of his cum he pumped inside her was suddenly pushed out, and removed from her body, dripping to the bed. Magic swirled around her unconscious form, the threads of her clothes loosening, before swirling around her, reforming on her body, until Envy was completely dressed in her black dress, with no visible signs that sex had even happened between them. Before her black panties came apart, and weaved back onto her, he could even see her hymen return.

Asides from Cynder himself, the magic he saw removed all evidence that she even had sex. And after a moment, her eyes opened again, staring up at the ceiling. "Hmm..." she hummed lightly, before stretching her limbs. "I feel like all my energy has returned... I guess some sleep was all I needed." she guessed, though looked down and saw Grave with his cock hanging out, immediately crawling away from him, "W-what were you planning on doing-!?" she exclaimed, but was cut short as she fell off of the bed, landing on the floor with a thud.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Sighing, Grave took off his collar and discarded the now useless accessory before quickly dressing himself. "Well..." This was going to be a very difficult discussion, he felt. "You probably won't believe me even if I told you. Though if you insist, I can tell you the truth." The question was, how he was going to stop her from killing him now that she was free? Granted, she probably wasn't as strong as she appeared to be in the dream, but he had little doubt that in case of a struggle, she'd win easily. He was rather curious about one thing, though. "Anyway, you alright? Remember what happened before you fell asleep?" Why did she return to a pristine state like that? Was it normal for demons, or was it a unique condition? Either way, it would make his explanation completely unbelievable. And considering how much Envy trusted him... Yep. Cynder could already feel the incoming headache. "Hell, you definitely won't believe me... I have a hard time believing this shit myself..." He muttered to himself, frowning in irritation.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy, after pulling herself up to her feet, put a hand to her head in thought as she was asked by Grave if she remembered what happened. "What happened... I remember falling asleep on the bed when you and that gremlin starting doing ecchi things... But before that, I recall you removing the collar after confessing your love to me like the sick and incestual freak that you are... I think." she said, calling Cynder those horrible names, even while she wasn't entirely sure on the truth to them. Getting frustrated, she rubbed her head a little more. "Hmm...! Why is everything so fuzzy?" she asked aloud. "All I can remember is you taking the collar off..." she said, before Grave would see her suddenly blush.

"Don't... Don't think that such a miserable attempt to gain my favor would actually work," she instructed him, folding her arms firmly at him. "The last person I'll be giving my virginity to is you," she stated suddenly, confirming that she remembered nothing of the sex that happened moments ago. More, her body adapted to remove all evidence that she lost her virginity.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Ok, so the memory isn't completely gone...' Grave glanced at Envy as he pondered her response. 'But it seems it has been distorted or replaced somehow to fit her virginal state... At least she doesn't seem to be homicidal anymore, though I can't say I understand her reactions very well.' The half-blood raised his hands in a placating gesture. "Alright, I get it... I won't force you to do anything you don't want to." He sighed. Perhaps it'd be best to just let her think she won the argument. "Unless it's a matter of life and death. Though I can't imagine a lethal situation that could be solved ecchi stuff." Perhaps he could try to crack a joke? He wasn't very sensitive, but he had a feeling of tension when interacting with her. Now if only he had a good sense of humor... "Then again, considering how things have been going around here, I very well might end up having to screw my way out of trouble more than once." Cynder finished dryly. 'And the sad part is that this statement could be an accurate description of my future. How the Hell did I end up in this situation, again?'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Is that a joke, or a statement?" Envy inquired, perfectly matching what he was thinking. But before he could answer her, a knock came to his door.

"You should be done by now, correct?" asked the voice of Luna from the other side. "I am here, just as I promised to be." she announced, having returned to have Grave give his reply to giving her what she wanted. "But before you give me your answer... I want to show you something privately." she giggled, a hint of evil intent behind her tone.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed. 'Ugh, of course. I nearly forgot about that.' He briefly wondered whether he should say something about her eavesdropping on them, cursing himself silently for not considering such possibility. He really had to be more careful. "You can come in now, you know." 'Even though I really don't like that tone of yours...' "Unless you want to show me this something in a different place?" Cynder had a bad feeling about this. He really didn't want to throw in his lot with Luna, but the way she said that... What was the demon planning? Blackmail? Threats? Would she try to imprison him somehow? His mind went over the possibilities, none of them looking well.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's for your enjoyment," Luna announced, opening the door, and casually stepping in, smiling at Grave. "Grave... Please do not think that I mean you any harm at all. I wouldn't dare even suck at your soul if it would mean you'd hate me afterward. I truly want to prove... That we can be friends. As you see, this world rejects both of us. Your eyes, and my demonic traits... I merely see you as someone who's suffered this world's intolerance, and as such, someone who understands the plight of someone who supposedly does not belong."

She extended her hand towards Cynder, not for a handshake, but as if she were wanting him to take her hand so that she could pull him into her world. "This world is cruel, and wicked, Grave. Let's work together, to burn this world down, and remake it into our paradise." she invited him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Despite her assurances, it was pretty damn obvious that Grave did not trust Luna even one bit. In fact, he couldn't shake a certain feeling of anxiety and fear - he was a little paranoid when it came to contacts with others, and even though his unusual arrival and adventures on this island threw him off his guard at first, recent events were more than enough to prove that he could not believe others so easily. He did watched the demon carefully as she made her offer, though he did not reply immediately. In fact, he spent a few moments standing in silence, his focus turning inward as he debated his choices, looking rather torn. Frowning he began to pace around before stopping near a window and looking outside, at the grounds around the resort.

To tell the truth, Cynder didn't feel much compassion towards the masses of humans living in this damn world. And yet, there was something deep inside him that screamed at him to say "no", though he couldn't quite say what it was... Irritated, he tried to consider the problem from other angles, though he still kept finding arguments convincing him to accept. He couldn't quite abandon Envy or Club, though perhaps he could take them with him? Cynthia wanted to make him into a savior of some kind, but for whom? She was pissed off at him now, anyway, just like Valencia. He had little doubt that they'd not forgive him. There was the matter of succeeding his mother, but that could probably be incorporated in this too.

If there was any big argument against the idea, Grave mused, it would probably be about the "paradise" Luna wanted to build. Would it be like the withered forest outside, a twisted, demonic realm? Though she claimed to be an outsider like him, the owner of this resort did not seem to hate her nature at all - in fact, the half-blood was willing to bet she liked it. How would this new world be any better than the old one? And would it really be any better for him than the old one? Granted, he'd probably never learn until he found himself in it, but how much would he have to sacrifice and destroy in order to build it? Would there be anything left to rebuild?

As he weighed these arguments against each other and desperately tried to remember what was the damn thing that repulsed him initially, Cynder decided to consider the last part of the idea, namely the methods needed to employ to achieve such goal. It was obvious that he'd meet an opposition. In all likelyhood, the inhabitants of this world would have to be forced to accept the change. Luna said as much - they'd burn this world in order to make a place for themselves. Would he really have to bring the torch to their homes? And as he pondered this, he began to remember. A random village, one he came across early in his journey.

A young man, honest and brave. Hunger, a desperate attempt to steal some food, an angry mob, a fight. Blood, and a face twisted with anger. Panic, desperate struggle, a mis-aimed strike, fear on his face. The lifeless look in his eyes as he fell. The mad dash afterward, the horrified cries he left in his wake. The nightmares in following nights. Grave shivered, paling as he grabbed the windowsill, hard. Dear gods, how could he forget? The incident he came to remember as the second worst thing in his entire life, right after his old man's death... The half-blood took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Over time, he got over it. He understood what happened, drew conclusions, moved on, and eventually buried the memory, like many other painful things he no longer wished to recall, remembering only what he wished to remember from the whole thing. Why would he recall it now, Cynder had no idea. But he couldn't help but wonder - would this be any different from what happened back then? The very thought made his mouth feel dry. Because even if he was not the aggressor, even if he did not wish this to happen... He could not accept, or forgive, such an outcome. His old man wouldn't. He would not accept many other things the young man had done, he realized, before and after coming to this homeland. The very idea made him wish to scream.

With a sigh, Grave turned around to face Luna once more, his face grim. And even though he didn't seem to get over his little shock yet, his eyes told that he had found his answer. "Luna." He spoke calmly, a little quiet, even. "I... I am grateful for your understanding. However..." He paused for a moment, tensing, expecting an attack. He was certain she would not like his answer. "I can't... I won't accept such a solution. Nothing good will come out of it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What you see before you is the outcome." she stated calmly in reply. "Your eyes shift with fear, but there is nothing to fear at all. None of my servants nor myself have dirtied our hands with blood. It's humans who would murder and create the horrible world which chased you away. The methods which I seek to convert you to my side, are the same methods which I earned my power. If you were to change your mind and say yes, you could stay by my side, and rest within my protection. And all that I ask in return is to have you in my bed." she announced, before her hands found his shoulders, gripping him gently. "The only reason for you not to accept my offer would be that you wish to join the side that wishes to kill people like you and me. The same side as the purple haired girl who tried to kill me, not long ago..." Luna said with heavy tone, indicating that Valencia was discovered.

"If I were truly evil... She would be dead for her crimes against me... And this is ruining the surprise, but she has already seen the error of her ways, and is waiting to tell you the truth... If even her word does not convince you that we are anything but evil, then I don't know what will."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave resisted the urge to step back as Luna approached him, though he wasn't entirely pleased with the casual way in which she touched him. This issue, however, was quickly pushed aside by her revelation - Valencia had been captured. This caught the young man off guard at first. His eyes widened in suprise - Valencia tried to kill Luna? But wasn't she supposed to rescue Roy? Either there was something about the girl's plan he didn't know about, or the demon was lying to him. As he pondered this, Cynder realized he should have seen this coming - after all, if Luna knew the truth about him and Envy, she could probably spy on Valencia just as easily as on him. He wondered how she did that, but the half-blood knew it mattered little at the moment. The entire plan was blown up with no hope of salvaging it. And it looked like it'd be up to him to improvise his way out of this mess.

But first, Cynder had to get a few facts straight. "Ah. I suppose that you won't mind if I speak to her now, then?" Because if this truly was an assasination attempt instead of a rescue operation, then perhaps he would have to reconsider his stance. He also wanted to see what state the girl was in. Was she forced to see this "truth", or would her confession be a true one? Grave hoped he'd be smart enough to see through any possible deception. He was pathetic enough already - becoming a demon's puppet would be an entirely new low he wanted to avoid.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'd hate to ruin the surprise, but she is the present I promised." she announced. "She came here for a guest of mine named Roy, someone else I found who... Thought along similar lines as you are now, Grave." Luna revealed. "All I want to know is that you're on my side, and not among those who would seek to kill me for... Being a demon." she stated, before frowning at Cynder. "We are in the middle of a war, and all I want is peace so that my business can thrive. If you are among those who would seek to destroy my vacation empire, then I won't hesitate to protect it from you by destroying you if absolutely necessary."

That said, she turned, and walked towards the exit to the room. "Come with me, Grave. I invite you to enjoy this peace, and the freedom to leave. I implore you not to be a fool, and side yourself with the supposed harbingers of a perfect world.

"Choose your own side, Grave, as a certain crow would say."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave frowned at Luna as she paraphrased Cynthia. Was there something people didn't know about him? This was getting more and more irritating. Still, he followed the demon outside, thinking about what she had told him. She had a point about hating her because of her species, he had to admit, but he still preferred to view her as a potential enemy, just to be on the safe side. Then again, perhaps he should seriously consider putting the crow on the same list, too. What really made him feel suspicious was something more immediate, though. "You'll forgive me if I won't immediately believe everything I'm told?" Cynder asked dryly. "I'm trying to imagine what could have convinced Roy to stay here - no offense - or how you've managed to make such a drastic change in Valencia's attitude towards you in such a short period of time, and I fear that my imagination fails me. And speaking of Roy, would you mind if I had a little chat with him as well? After all, if he's one of your guests, then it means that he was treated like one, and thus remains in good condition, ready and able to have a friendly talk, no?"