Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Where now, Prince? (Grave)

"You'd rather be raped by a minotaur than killed, I see. Typical you." Envy insulted Grave. "In such a hopeless situation, let's just go to Zippangu, and pray to one of the gods there for protection. At this rate, all you're going to do is wish you'd gone with the elves."

"Hey!" Club objected. "Are you trying to down talk Club's hubby!?" the goblin inquired angrily. "Do not make fun of Club's manslut!" she announced, before giving Cynder a thumbs up, as if she thought he'd approve of what she both said and did.

Envy looked at Grave with a humorous expression. She definitely thought the title suited him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave's expression was anything but humorous. Putting aside Club's unintentional slight (he honestly doubted the goblin knew any other expressions), something about Envy's insult set him off. Part of him felt he was once again making a wrong decision, causing guilt to rear it's head. Another part, however, felt this was an unjustified insult. He could already feel the anger bubbling inside him, forcing him to use what self-control he had to suppress it. "And I'm sure you'd enjoy watching that." He replied to Envy, trying to keep the anger out of his voice. "I've made up my mind. Open fields." Cynder declared, crossing his arms. "And Club? I think I can speak for myself, thank you. That includes defending myself in an argument." He added. Envy was one thing, but he really didn't need her to speak like that in front of anyone else the group might meet. 'Just how the Hell did I get myself into this walking asylum?' He felt frustrated. He really, really wished people would just shut up and leave him be.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, Gwave~" Club giggled. "Club loves it when you act so independent!" she announced, patting his leg as if to pamper him while staring up at him with a big grin.

"Suit yourself, manslut." Envy adopted Club's title for use addressing Cynder, before she stood, and suddenly took the lead towards the west, towards the plains just below the mountain.

After Envy got up and went, Roy put her hand on Grave's shoulder. "There is no right decision here, as far as anyone can see. Pay it no mind, and keep your wits about you... You'll need to be careful, since you are priority number one... Given your gender." Roy cautioned him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thanks." Grave sighed, glancing at his sister, busy leaving the group behind as she walked towards their destination. "I'll stay on guard, then." Cynder pinched the bridge of his nose. Dim-witted midgets, homicidal family members who hate him and monsters going exclusively after males. He almost envied Roy. For some reason, he could feel the shades of a migraine. 'Go figure.' He thought dryly. 'Well, at least I don't have to look for therapy around here, everyone is insane already! Saves me some trouble.' "Alright then, better get moving... The more distance we cover the better, I think. No point in stalling, at least." He once more glanced at Envy. "Or letting my short tempered little sis get ahead and potentially into a mess."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And so they traveled to the West. Before the day was over, they left the forest, and found themselves in open plains. No one seemed to like the idea of camping in plain view, but no one truly had any choice. Along the way, Roy seemed to learn that sex itself wasn't required to absorb energy. So, after they made camp as close to being out of view as they could, near a large rock which Envy sat upon, Roy sat near Grave, and was wearing a bit of a blush. "Any physical sensations seem to absorb even the smallest energy..." he said. "So... Don't get the wrong idea, but my position in my current state is... Well..." Roy cleared her throat. "If it's alright with you... We could try just laying together, and see how that sustains me..." Roy suggested, though didn't look too thrilled about the idea. Rather, Roy's feminine face looked ashamed for even suggesting that idea.

The suggestion itself earned the attention of Envy and Club's eyes. Club outright said, "As long as Gwave and I get to sleep together!" while Envy simply stared. She said nothing, but the idea of feeding on his energy was appealing even to his sister who hated him, apparently.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave was less than happy with their current location. Out in the open, visible and in a hardly defensible location. Sure, their location wasn't a total loss, as they've managed to find some obstacles to obscure them a little, but it was nowhere near what a decent forest could offer. Of course, camping in forests had it's own problems, some of which apparently were fond of shooting contests. As Roy said... No decision was right. 'Fun times.' Cynder thought bitterly. 'Still, it is kinda like what I've been doing so far in my life. Except with a lot less overall sanity and a lot more psychopaths. Then again... At least the crazy episodes weren't so horribly dull like this.'

Not that he wanted another bout of life-threatening madness. His little group was dysfunctional enough to provide him with enough trauma to last him for a while. Occasionally, it also made him think about things. And as he rested, lost in thought, Grave was nearly caught off guard when Roy spoke up. He patiently waited for the neo-girl to finish, wearing a blank expression on his face. Pausing a moment to process what he was told, he slowly nodded as he spoke up. "This... Could work, I suppose? It's worth a try, at least." He sighed. "And yes, Club, we can do that." As he spoke, Cynder shot a glance at Envy, nodding slightly as if to say "you're welcome too if you want". He was slowly learning that anytime the topic diverted to such things, both the goblin and his sister would suddenly show interest. He was beginning to suspect he could understand why, and that slightly unnerved him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looked at, and nodded to as if thrown an invitation, Envy's face suddenly turned red and angry as her hair fetched a bit of dirt and threw it at his face, before she dropped down from the rock, out of view...

After his face was cleaned, Roy came a little closer, and tried leaning on Grave. For a second, Cynder would feel a slight tingle from where they touched, before Roy rose back up. "It feels like... The shirt is in the way." she announced, before lifting up his shirt until Grave's chest was bare. Roy's face went red upon seeing his naked upper body, and quickly pulled his shirt back down. "We should... Leave your shirt on." he announced, the arousal on her face clear before he cleared her throat. "Well... I did feel a trinkle of energy, so... Shall we retire?" Roy suggested, while Valencia went off to her own bed quietly, looking put out.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed as he removed the dirt from his face. Apparently this was the wrong action to take, if Envy's displeasure was anything to go by. On the other hand, Envy was always displeased at best, so perhaps he could chalk it up as a success? And why did she retreat so quickly? Try as he could, Cynder couldn't figure his sister out. These concerns were soon replaced by a more immediate one - Roy was starting to take some liberties in her experiment with energy absorbtion. He wanted to protest - he didn't exactly like being suddenly undressed by someone else. However, before he managed to get a word out, the neo-girl apparently realized it'd be too much stimulation for her. The half-blood wasn't sure whether he should feel complimented or exasperated. Sure, constant travels and whatnot left him in good condition, he was not afraid of admitting that. But he didn't need to make females swoon over him - considering the ease with which he managed to find girls and women willing to bed him, he felt legitimately concerned about possible drawbacks to his situation. Moreso since he was on an island of monstrously powerful females with very active libidos.

"Probably a good idea." Grave agreed to Roy's suggestion, giving her a moment to lean back before he got up and made his way to his resting place. Even without any unexpected incidents, traveling for most of the day was a fairly exhausting venture. Thus, Cynder decided to hit the hay, after ensuring there'd be enough place for him, Roy and Club. And possibly Envy, if for some reason she wanted to join in... He didn't expect her to do so, but decided it was probably for the best to prepare for everything when it came to her. Easier than understanding the girl.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Making his way to rest, Roy grumbled as she came along. "It's the strangest thing... I really wish I could just sit down somewhere comfy and purge my mind of all that fuddles it. Seeing your chest and feeling so aroused was truly a shock..." she announced. "Jeez..." she sighed.

Whenever Grave would lay down, Roy would slowly join him. She kept her clothes on mostly, though she was blushing all the same. Taking his side, she put on hand on his chest, at first her fingers touched his nipple, but she quickly moved her hand down. "Sorry..." she whispered, while Club came as well, wrapping her arms and legs fully around Cynder, with a happy grin. "Good night, Gwave!" the goblin announced, both girls seeming content to fall asleep this way.

Should he be content to follow along with sleep... Just before he would be taken by sleep, Envy's silhouette would be vaguely seen from the light cast by the dimming fire. Walking closer with quiet steps, she stood in front of Cynder's tent, and stopped there, standing still. Just from the angle, it was obvious she was staring at the tent. If Grave did nothing, she would come closer still, and peak into his tent, her eyes searching.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed. "Maybe it'll get easier to control once you get used to it..." He mused. Roy's little problem pretty much affected the entire group. At the very least, they could cope with it. Even if it meant that he wouldn't be able to move around too much while sleeping. Though even when laying down, Cynder had to admit to himself that the whole thing felt very embarassing for him as well, and the neo-girl's initial hand placement didn't help. The half-blood only had enough time to mouth a quick "it's nothing" before Club crashed down on him, however. "Good night." He replied, grudgingly resigning himself to a night without any prospects of moving around. He rather liked being able to change positions while sleeping.

Still, his position wasn't entirely uncomfortable, and soon Grave found himself falling asleep... Almost. At the very last second, he managed to notice Envy standing in front of his tent. It took him a moment, but Cynder managed to blink away the sleep for a couple more minutes, wondering what the Hell his sister was doing. When he noticed her move even closer, he quickly closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. He was rather curious as to what she was trying to do. He had a feeling she'd flee if she realized he's awake, and decided to pretend otherwise in case she tried to sneak a peek.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking in, as Grave closed his eyes, Envy seemed to remain there for a good minute, shuffling, and seeming relatively uncomfortable. When she stopped, Cynder would hear his sister come into the tent, albeit slowly. "Don't act nice to me..." Grave would hear her whisper, her thin figure, clad in black, standing over him with the two girls on either side. Slowly, he heard her black leather creaking, as he felt her demonic presence come closer. He'd feel her long, blond hair tickle his hands as she crawled up, her body hovering over his as she carefully maneuvered over him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave remained motionless, eyes closed. He was thankful that his perception began to go beyond that what most people percieve - side effect of using magic, he guessed. He'd have to look for a way to utilize it better. Still, Cynder opted to save that idea for later - he was more interested in what Envy was trying to do. He could hear her moving about, as if agonizing over something. And as she hovered over him, whispering to herself, the half-blood was working furiously on exactly what was going on in her head - though majority of his effort was focused on first relaxing himself, to avoid any sudden movements from physical contact - he got easily startled without some preparation.

Grave went over the facts again, as it was becoming his habit when it came to emotional problem-solving these days. Envy reacted violently when he tried to extend an invitation to her, and was hostile in general. Then again, he could swear he caught signs of obvious interest, and he was reasonably certain why she was here - at least, he hoped he was. Then, there was her weird behaviour before she went out of control in the resort. Perhaps her demonic desire for intimacy was fighting for dominance with her hostility. Cynder wasn't sure if that was the case, though - after all, there were many men she could go after killing him. For some reason, however, she didn't try to take his life after the first attempt. She was smart enough to realize that, he was sure. Logic suggested that this wasn't the case, then.

Were he not trying to look like he's asleep, Cynder would have frowned. If that wasn't the case, what was the alternative? She wanted to be close to him, specifically, but hated him? He could understand why she focused on him, as she probably had no one else to think about during her stay in Hell and thus was rather obsessive as a result. But why the conflict? He didn't do anything to warrant a sudden change of heart, as far as he could tell. Was it just because he was nice? It couldn't be just that!

Grave would have sighed if he could. Try as he might, he just wasn't getting any closer to figuring it out. That frustrated him. The fact that he couldn't sigh freely also frustrated him. Then it occured to him exactly why he was holding that sigh back. With a mental equivalent of a slap to his forehead, he just realized that the entire time he was distracting himself from the reality of his situation - namely, the fact that his sister was hovering over him. 'Oh well... I doubt it's a murder attempt, so I guess I can just wait and see where it goes...'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attempt murder, definitely not. But as Grave let his mind run wild with thought, he slowly felt Envy lowering herself onto him. So easy, and slow she let herself down. First, he felt her head lay against his chest. Her soft cheek gently flatten out, before he felt the petite mounds of her breasts flatten as her cheek had, as small as her assets were. Then, she let the rest of her body down with slow, gentle grace. Her stomach laying against him, and her butt laying just over his crotch.

Once she got herself situated in this position, she let out a soft sigh of relief. "I..." she began to whisper. Her hands gently gripped a little tighter, as Cynder would feel his clothes wrinkling into her grip. Suddenly, he felt Envy tremble as a warm, wet sensation began to form, not from her mouth, but from her eyes, as if she were crying. "I hate you..." she whimpered, before Grave heard a sob following another tremble. She was no doubt crying while clinging to him. The more she cried, the more she continued to wish to cling to him. Despite her seeming to claim him as the source of her sadness, she seemed to find relief in holding him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave was at a loss. He simply had no idea what to do. At first, he couldn't help but feel a small feeling of satisfaction when this happened - he was getting used to Envy doing weird things, so he felt like he managed to call what was happening. That quickly died when she broke down on top of him, crying, cursing his name and yet clinging closer and closer. He honestly had no idea what to do. The first thing that came to mind was comforting the crying person - that was a natural response. However... Envy probably came here thinking that he was asleep. After all, why else would she sneak around and wait outside well after everyone went to rest? She probably didn't want him to witness this, or do anything - she always seemed to react negatively when he spoke to her. It was probably for the best to just let her get all of this out of her system without interrupting... Still, as her brother, Cynder felt that he should - no, he had to do something about this. He only wished he knew what. 'Hopefully, that's going to be the one thing I won't screw up.'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy had her cry, lasting a little while, before she went quiet on top of him. There, she'd fall asleep as her corruptive influence would soak into Grave. Being so close to her heavy demonic aura, he could feel himself getting excited as Cynder would become more aware of his sister's small breasts, her fine waist, and her attractive round butt. It seemed his growing erection disturbed Envy, as she sleepily whispered, "Pervert..." before he'd feel her gently begin to grind her hips, moaning ever so slightly as he clearly felt her rubbing her clothed sex over his. This teasing stimulation seemed to be feeding Envy his energy, which she seemed to require.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Getting his shirt wet with tears was something Grave didn't particularly like, but he could bear with it. He did think it was a little sad that this wasn't the first time, though. Being saturated by Envy's energy until he became... Well aware of her assets (and the fact there were two other girls around him), then having to control himself while being rubbed against in a not very decent fashion was something he could really, really do without, however. Even if he held back - and he had every intention of doing so, as otherwise this night would get all sorts of painful - he likely had a long, sleepless night to look forward to. With a soft grumble, he decided to endure. Both Roy and Envy needed their energy, and he agreed with the idea of feeding them in a fashion they've found comfortable, even if unconsciously. Altough he wished his sister ceased being so belligerent in her sleep, at least.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave would be stimulated like that throughout the night. At some point he'd fall asleep, but it was impossible to tell when. All he'd remember is being exhausted when it happened, and when he woke up, he'd find that it was already in the afternoon. He had apparently slept most of the day off, and awoke to find himself alone in his tent with the faint smell of cooked food filling his nostrils.

Outside of his tent, Envy was back up on the rock where she was the other day while Club and the others were around the fire, burning once more in order to cook the food so that they could eat. "Finally awake..." Valencia sighed.

"It's not his fault." Roy defended him.

"Yeah!" Club agreed. "He was too excited having Club next to him! Gwave was restless, dreaming of Club fucking his cock!" she loudly announced her vulgar opinions.

During all this, Envy sat on the rock with her head raised, looking off into the distance and not paying any real attention to what was going on. Occasionally though, one of her strands of hair would stretch down and collect some food before bringing it up to her mouth to eat.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave's night was just as difficult as he predicted, though he did manage to get some sleep, his exhaustion getting the better of him. Morning did little to improve his mood, especially after he realized he missed it entirely, along with a good part of the day. With a frustrated sigh, Cynder emerged from his tent to find that the rest of his group was busy cooking a meal for themselves. That sounded pretty good to him - the half-blood was starving. Though he could do without Club's theories on why he woke up so late.

"Sorry about that. Must have been more tired yesterday than I've realized." Grave replied, glancing towards Envy. He was beginning to like her subdued phases less after the events of last night. It was obvious now her feelings were tearing her apart on the inside, and she was bottling it all up. Sooner or later, they'd get the better of her again. He'd have to do something, the question was what? And just what exactly were her feelings? He could assume, but gods knew how accurate that could be.

Shaking his head slightly, Cynder found his sight gravitate back towards the fire. Whatever he'd end up having to do, he could ponder that on a full stomach. Moving over to the fireplace, he set about getting something for himself to eat as well. "By the way, why didn't you guys wake me up earlier? It's not like you didn't have a chance." Now that was a good question. One that could have an interesting answer.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Because you looked dead tired." Roy replied, handing Grave some dried cooked meat and his water canteen. "We're not hard pressed to journey, so we should be in our best spirits before moving on."

"Roy... You've really been paying a lot of attention to Grave lately." Valencia suddenly announced after watching Roy both reveal that she was ready to wait for him to sleep, and even making his plate of food for him.

This observation caused Roy to gag on what she was eating for a moment. "Valencia, really!?" she exclaimed.

"Can't you give him some space? He's all you've been obsessing with." Valencia insisted. As someone who knew Roy prior, she almost seemed jealous.

"Enough!" Roy said, flustered and looking agitated. "Grave understands the situation, don't you?" Roy asked, as both the blond Roy and the purple haired Valencia looked to him.

"Idiots..." Envy was heard sighing from above.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thanks." Grave replied as he took the food Roy offered, a little suprised that she thought to prepare some for him in case he woke up. Still, he didn't dwell on it at all. After all, that passed as completely normal behaviour, right? Apparently Valencia thought otherwise. The half-blood followed the conversation with a small frown. He didn't get the feeling that Roy was obsessive. Well, alright, perhaps she was a bit... Attracted to him. But that wasn't her fault, right? Whatever the case was, Cynder sincerely hoped that the two women wouldn't drag him into the argument. And as usual, the world decided to screw him over, leaving him with two of his companions staring at him expectantly while he tried to come up with a response. Sadly, the piece of meat he was chewing on would delay the judgement only for so long.

'For once we agree, sis...' Grave thought as he tried to come up with an answer. It was a little harder than usual, mostly because he wasn't sure what the Hell those two wanted to hear, or what exactly the problem was supposed to be. "Well..." He scratched his head. "As far as I can tell, it's the recent... Change that's the main problem here." He began, referring to Roy's transformation. It was probably the demonic influence that made the neo-girl act like she did. "I'm guessing Roy hasn't learned how to deal with it completely, so there are some changes in behaviour. That's completely understandable, and I'm sure it'll change once you get more used to how things are, right?"