Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sole Survivor (Grave)

With a lustful giggle, Nillien begins to slide up the shaft and the back down in a constant rhythm, and, as she does so, she arcs her back outward enough so that her breasts and nipples slide about Graves chest while he is still able to kiss at her neck. She also leans her own head forward to start playfully nibbling at Cynder's ear in a teasing manner.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave began to move his hips to match Nillien's movements. He was really enjoying the way in which the girl kept rubbing against him - he put his arms around her, keeping her close to him. When the alraune began to nibble at his ear, Cynder shivered a little - and returned the favor, as he passionately kissed her neck a few times, then gave her ear a small lick.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moaning as he licks her ear, Nillien starts to quicken her pace, gripping Grave's cock with her ass to try to further stimulate him to make him cum. Her hands soon begin to wander one stroking at his back, the other pulling his head against her body as she moans into his ear.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave realized that Nillien really liked this. He kept kissing her, letting his hands wander, caressing the girl's back. Her moans excited Cynder, and he began to move his hips faster to match the alraune's pace. Soon, he felt an urge to come rising, but he decided to resist it as long as he could, as he wanted to savor the feeling.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nillien continues riding Grave. After a short time the hand wandering his body grips his ass to pull him against her harder and deeper. After a few more strokes, she squeals out and arcs backwards, her breasts bouncing up around eye level as she does. Cynder would immediately feel her ass clench tightly as she orgasms, her body tensing and relaxing as pleasure sweeps through her in a wave.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

When Nillien began to ride him harder, Grave realized that he wouldn't last long. And when she reached her climax, clenching her ass around his cock, Cynder could no longer hold back. He came with her, filling the girl's ass with his sperm, moaning as he tensed. After releasing his load, he relaxed and pulled the alraune closer to him before kissing her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nillien leaned into the kiss for a while before eventually drawing back. She then nuzzles up against his neck, speaking with a smile, Fun and nutritious! she said happily, the cum inside of her body already absorbing the seed inside her.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave smiled as well. "Fun is an understatement." He was feeling quite content at the moment. Fucking Nillien was a really nice activity, and Cynder felt that he didn't have to worry about a single thing, or rush anywhere. He could simply take his time and enjoy himself. Altough his mind couldn't stop producing little thoughts during the break (like "I wonder if it's still morning or not..."), Grave didn't really pay attention to them and caressed the alraune.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The alarune let out a sigh, before Grave suddenly noticed her petals closing around them both. While slightly alarming, once the petals closed, it felt almost cozy within Nillien's flower. I need to move us before any Honeybees catch scent of our fun and come to look. she told him. Cynder suddenly felt the world move beneath him, as Nillien began instructing her flower to move on it's own. In Grave's subconscious, he saw an image of the closed flower being moved like a carriage by all of her vines, taking them to who-knows-where.

And until they reached whatever destination Nillien had in mind, the inside of the flower Cynder was laying against in an upright position bended, and molded appropriately to match a comfortable position for him, much like how a host would accommodate a guest, making sure he feels comfortable, and welcome.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave made himself comfortable. Of course, normally he'd prefer to walk by himself, but he was feeling tired after not sleeping at all for quite a while and having sex. Cynder leaned against the petals and let himself think for a while. However, before Nillien managed to take him anywhere (in fact, it only took the man a few steps to realize that he was missing something), he quickly sat up straight and muttered a quiet curse. "Uh, sorry... Do you have my pants? It's kinda hard to get black pants these days, and I like my clothes..." Altough Grave probably didn't notice it, the emphasis he put on the word 'black' was quite audible. Even in this situation, he was still himself - and his slight obsession with black clothes wouldn't end so easily.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Giving you an extra, early post. Mostly because you two have been waiting longer than anyone else.)

I, um, oops? Nillien says as she stops moving her flower. Do you really need me to go get them? It's not like you need them. Plus white is a much better color maybe with a hint of purple as well. She remarks, gesturing at herself and her flower.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

For a moment, Grave seemed to be uncertain, but his love towards black clothes quickly won. There was one more motive... "Well, I was hoping I'd have a chance to see a thing or two while I'm on this island... I'd look weird without pants. Besides, is there something wrong with black?" The tone Grave used when asking the question suggested that 'no' was the only correct answer.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It isn't pretty like me, and the only Alraunes who have black petals are sick. Besides, if you think you'll look weird without pants, you can just remove your shirt and run around naked. Nillien says, missing the tone of voice. Likely, being a plant woman, colors such as black and brown mean death and decay, something no plant in their right mind would take a liking to, given their nature of wild growth and prolific habits...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave rubbed his forehead while taking a deep breath. He knew that conversations and persuasion weren't his strong sides, yet he didn't want to part with the pants at all. He had to find a way to persuade Nillien...

"Nillien... I understand that you might not like that color, but it's not too good for a human to run around naked all the time... Our bodies usually need some kind of protection. Also, altough they may look like ordinary clothes... The stuff I wear means a lot to me - they're not simple objects. They're like... Uh..."

Cynder thought about his words and frowned. He wondered whether he should have said that last part. He had to admit, that during these years he spent traveling he often felt that these black clothes somehow made him stand out, and confirmed that he's himself, not just a human among humans. They were his little pride. However, speaking like this wasn't easy for him - he sometimes found himself too wrapped up in his emotions. For now, it seemed that he'd be able to stay calm... But how the Hell should he finish that sentence?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I guess I can get them for you, Nillien starts with a pouting looking on her face as she slowly moves back to retrieve the pants, But do you really have to wear them? It's so much easier to get to your cock if you aren't wearing them. she says, while a moment later, opening her petals to reveal that she had already made it back to where they were, and had his pants wrapped in one of her tentacles. His shirt was held as well... But, it apparently met the unfortunate fate of landing in the mud.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed when he looked at his shirt. "That'll need some washing..." Afterwards, he turned towards Nillien. He began to think that "culture shock" was quite an innocent phrase as long as someone didn't have to deal with it. "Well... Here's the deal: I won't wear them unless I have to go somewhere, ok? Besides, I think it's nice to have something that belongs to you. And the longer you have it, the harder it is to part with it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Belongs to... are you saying that your cock belongs to me now? Nillien asks, hope filling her eyes as she connects the dots in the wrong way. Meanwhile, she keeps the shirt away from the two of them, apparently not taking any particular fondness towards the mud still slightly dripping from the cloth.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I - ah - ugh..." Grave stuttered as he looked straight into Nillien's eyes. His face did a trick it did rarely - a kind of a sinking motion, developed and mastered by melting icebergs. The alraune's way of thinking was a bit too much for him to handle. "... I've witnessed many leaps of logic, but you really take the cake." Cynder shook his head. "You know... Last time I checked, my cock was still attached to me, so there might be a problem with that..." He added, sarcasm becoming apparent in his voice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While Nillien seemed to show an expression of happiness, she tilted her head in confusion at his last statement, So? I just have to keep you around so that my cock doesn't leave and I can use it any time! She announces, reaching a hand down to trace fingers along the length of his cock in emphasis.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed. He realized that arguing with Nillien would be like bashing one's head against a rock. The difference between them was too big - he couldn't cross the gap in one leap. "Ok, ok. Just keep in mind that while I don't mind staying with you, there are some things I'd like to see and learn about. Like this island. It's inhabitants. And a place where I can wash this, perhaps." Cynder pointed at his dirty clothes. "In fact, I'd start with washing. Is there a spring nearby? A lake? Anything?"