Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sole Survivor (Grave)

Club looks over at Grave with a look of astonishment, "What! Lemme see!" she shouted, ditching the map, forgetting about it entirely as it slowly fell to the ground, while she ran behind Cynder, and leaped upwards, landing on his upper back, forcing him to give her a piggy-back ride. She was surprisingly light, given how frightening power, and holding her added weight on his shoulders was hardly a strain, even when she stood up on his shoulders to get a better look.

"Ha-ha! There it is!" she announced as if Grave's own declaration of the Tower's position was unheard, or simply ignored to give more credit to her own perception. Then, Club feel down only just a little, before grabbing his shoulders with her hands, wrapping her arms around his neck, and jabbing her heels into his ribs like one would do to a horse they wanted to get moving. "Let's go, Gwave! HIYA!" she shouted, shouting a verbal command as if speaking to a horse of sorts.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave winced when Club jabbed him. He could bear with having to carry the little girl, since she wasn't massive, but getting kicked in the ribs hurt. And Cynder really didn't like being treated like a horse. For now, he was able to remain calm even though he was really annoyed. Grave set out towards the tower. He hoped that the owner wouldn't consider him an intruder. Right now, Cynder needed as much help as possible. He wouldn't mind having an opportunity to talk with someone more mature than Club.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Club happily rode Grave's shoulders the rest of the trip to the tower, giggling, and laughing as she ran him even more ragged than he already was after running through the forest. But, after finally reaching the tower doors, Cynder no longer had to run, which likely came as a relief to him. But, now that he was there, he had a better look of the tower before him. The paintings on the glass represented various bird women, with jet black feathers in various situations. Some were standing with their wings directed outwards. Others were in the middle of doing various things, such as reading a book, casting some kind of strange magic, and even nursing her child. Each artist, to the trained eye, could be identified as different, likely indicating that it was a family tradition, and that the women depicted on the glass were each illustrated by the individual ancestors of the tower.

With a tower made of white stone, and a door made of seemingly normal looking brown wood in front of them, Club hopped down from her perch on Grave's shoulders. "Here we are!" she announced, before looking to Cynder with a chuckle and a smile, "Good thing you had me to guide you!" she told him.

Then, after walking forward a moment, Club seemed to be standing around for nothing, as if she'd just lost consciousness, not doing anything at all. It seemed quite odd, and closer inspection would reveal that she was simply waiting. And for what she was waiting for, was revealed right about when Grave might have lost enough patience to speak aloud in question of what was going on, when one of the double doors in front of them opened slightly, a cute looking girl with black hair, and dark red eyes popping out just a little, looking to them with urgency.

"Quickly, come inside." she said quietly, although with a tip of haste on her tongue.

Club did as she asked, quickly moving between the doors, and vanishing inside while saying aloud, "Hey, what's the rush?" she asked aloud.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed. After dealing with Club, he wanted to rest a little and perhaps enjoy a conversation or two, maybe a meal... Instead, it seemed that he was getting himself into some kind of mess again. Just when he was annoyed sufficiently to ask what the Hell was Club waiting for, a strange woman appeared and ordered them to quickly come inside. Cynder had a feeling that she didn't do that simply because she wanted to chat with them really badly. The fact that even Club, with her "leap before you look" approach seemed to be puzzled by this reinforced Grave's suspicion. It seemed that something bad was about to happen, or was happening. And Grave had a feeling that he'd find himself in the eye of the storm. The creeping sensation that the inhabitant of the tower seemingly expected him and Club to appear didn't help either. In spite of his growing paranoia, Cynder entered the tower, marching in like a man who knew what he was doing. He got this far, turning back would be pointless.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once Grave entered the tower, he first found that the woman that let him in was actually some kind of winged creature. In place of her arms were wings as jet black as her hair, and from her knees down was a mass of more feathers, while her feet were that of a bird's talons.

The next thing he noticed, was the pure magnificence of the room around him. The floor seemed made out of a tan marble. The walls were composed of the same white stone as seen from the outside, which also composed the ceiling above them. Many statues of bird women, similar to the one standing before him, lined the circular walls around him. They each seemed to have something unique about them, despite their similarities. Whether it be different clothing, a different facial expression, or even just different jewelry. However, they did all have something in common; they each were holding a very fascinating looking book in their wings, which must be some kind of family heirloom.

There were many stones that looked vacant of statues as well, amounting to about a quarter of the room. And given the dates, the numbers being the only thing Cynder could make out, each descendant was placed in a clockwise fashion, starting from just to the left of the door he walked through, and ending at a statue that seemed to bear a resemblance to the girl standing in front of him, although not enough to make an exact match, was however enough to say that the woman was her mother, which Grave soon could identify as a grave, when he noticed patches of grass under each of the statues, the light from the windows casting down on them, honoring the deceased.

The black haired, black feathered woman gave Cynder a slow, polite bow of her upper body, her wings widening out to the side a little, before regaining her straight posture. "Welcome..." she said surprisingly softly, and quietly, only just loud enough for Grave to hear her if she listened. "My name is Cynthia... This is my tower... You are safe here..." she told him.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Cynder. I've waited a long time to see you fully grown..." she said as what might have surprised Cynder, having somehow known his name before he spoke it.

"Hey!" Club interjected, directing a pointed finger at Cynthia, "How come you know Gwave's name?"

Cynthia's eyes did not leave Grave for a moment, but even so, she responded after a moment of silence, "... Because I am the one who brought him here to the island..." she replied.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave's annoyance was pushed away a bit when he took a close look at the master of the tower - and as he observed the place he had found himself in, it was replaced by curiosity. Each detail he noticed gave birth to new questions, some of which Cynder was able to solve himself. The statues made the biggest impression on him, and when he realized their purpose, he calmed down completely. Grave was sure that no commoner would live in such a place, or honor the dead in such a fashion, and that earned Cynthia some respect in his eyes. At first, he was so interested in the hall that he missed the girl's bow, but after a moment he realized that he hadn't greeted the host yet. By the time Cynthia spoke, she had Cynder's full attention - but before he could reply, the crow spoke a sentence that shocked the young man, rendering him speechless for a moment: "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Cynder. I've waited a long time to see you fully grown..." Grave didn't introduce himself too often, and few people learned his last name. So how did she know? And why did she act as if she saw him - or even knew him - as a child? The next sentence was even more of a brainscrew, and Grave's eyes became as large as plates in suprise - but this time, the mental kick recieved by his mind jump-started his thinking process. The words Cynthia spoke seemed hard to believe - but the fact that she called Cynder by his last name and her behaviour suggested that she spoke the truth - or at least knew something Grave didn't know. And while he began to suspect that the mess he got himself into was much bigger than he expected, he wanted to learn the truth. "Just... Who are you? How much do you know about me? Why did you bring me here?" Cynder felt uncertain. What the Hell was going on?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cynthia's eyes never lost their focus, or their soft appearance as she looked at Grave, listening to him with all of her attention. And after he asked his quick questions, she lowered her head, almost as if in shame, before she spoke with a little sorrow in her voice, "I brought you here... Because I need your help." she told him, before taking elegant, gentle steps towards him, reaching out with her wings, and wrapping him in her feathers, hugging him to her, "You look so confused... I'm sorry for leaving you in the dark for so long... For leaving you on your own so cruelly..." she said, even with her passive voice, almost sounded very sad, and depressed.

After a soft hug, Cynthia pulled away from Grave, looking at his oval eyes with her own red, round eyes, "Cynder... All of that suffering you went through... I'm shamed to say that it was because of me... You see... You likely have thought yourself not human at times... This is half true, you are a human being created from magic, and born from the womb of a monster... The fates told me that if I killed this monster, and stole you from her on the day of your birth, you, with many others, would grip the threads of destiny, and control the course of history..."

Club cocked her head to the side, seeming to have only a little comprehension of what Cynthia was talking about, "What? So, you killed Gwave's mama?" she asked aloud, while looking to see Cynder's reaction out of the corner of her eye.

Cynthia lowered her head shamefully, lowering her eyes from Grave's, "I don't expect you to forgive me... I fully accept punishment for every amount of suffering I've caused you for removing you from your rightful home... But, I do beg you... Not for me, but for the sake of preventing others from suffering a similar fate, please help me..." she said, seemingly ready to get on her knees, begging him.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave wasn't expecting to be hugged. Physical contact like this tended to unsettle him a little, but this time, it worked like a bucket of cold water. As he listened to Cynthia, he began to regain his composure. Cynder analized his host's words and behaviour, trying to figure out her intentions. It seemed that she was either truly sorry and needed his help - or was skilled at deception. Either way, Grave was sure that she wouldn't go to such lenghts if he wasn't important one way or another. He wasn't sure what to think of the murder Cynthia claimed to have done. The things she said about Cynder's origin also were a bit confusing. Grave wasn't the type of person to believe in magic, but ever since he came to this island, this belief began to crumble. If creatures like Cynthia or Nillien could exist here... Perhaps there was more to the world than he used to think there is. Cynder shrugged. Hell, there certainly was much more to the world than he used to think. That was something he didn't have time to ponder now, though. He remained silent after Cynthia finished her speech for a moment, judging the situation. He went through quite a lot of abuse as a kid and caused some on a few occasions when he grew up. The girl made him suffer for the sake of her goals, whatever those are. But what kind of mother did he have? Cynthia called her a monster, and claimed that Grave was created from magic. Was he made to serve some dark purpose as a tool? Was this even true? But then again... His eyes, this feeling of alienation he sometimes had... Cynder looked at Cynthia as if he tried to stare deep inside her. He reached a conclusion. "I have no idea what kind of life I've been denied, but that doesn't matter anymore. What's done can't be undone, and I'm used to dealing with whatever the world tends to throw at me. But, I'd like to hear more. What kind of creature was my mother? What was I supposed to be? And what exactly do you expect me to do? And what is this fate you speak of?" Cynder was sure about one thing - he didn't learn enough to form an ultimate opinion about Cynthia. However, he could feel some sort of discomfort rising within him... He had no choice but to accept the fact that his life went this way instead of another, but it left a very bad aftertaste...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cynthia didn't hesitate in her answer, "Your mother was a powerful monster, called an Echidna. They are the most deadly of monsters on this island, and rival the magical power of most demons of hell... When they give birth, they create powerful beings into this world..." she answered one question, before moving to the next, "... You would have been with your mother, your real mother, Cynder... And she did love you with all her heart... And although I gave you to a dear friend of mine, to raise you to be an intelligent young man, I robbed you of something no child should ever be robbed of..." she told him with a furious passion, even for someone who tried to keep a passive voice such as her, sounding as if she was on the verge of tears of regret and sorrow.

"There is nothing I can say to make up for what I did to you, what I stole from you... All I can do is follow what I believe in, and trust the fates... And accept whatever punishment I deserve for my blind faith..." she told him, reverting to her normal composure after a moment...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave seemed to remain calm for a while. He didn't speak, though. Instead, he looked at the room once more, then made a few steps forwards, passing near Cynthia. Cynder stopped a few feet away from her, and anyone could see that his fists were clenched and shaking. "You know... Even though nothing can be undone, knowing all that... This is something I would refuse to accept if I had a choice." Grave turned around to look at Cynthia, and this time, it seemed that he was mad. "All these years... This whole damn life... I absolutely hate you. Just like I hate this whole damn world!" He raised his hands, then brought them down violently. "I've been always alone, suffering, because of your damn faith! And because of all those idiotic humans!" Grave's shouts echoed across the room as his fury rose. All the frustration that build up in him over the years found it's way out, and was now escaping like air under pressure from a pierced container. Having recovered from the initial shock caused from the meeting, Grave understood the feelings he was experiencing at the moment - sadness and powerless anger. Cynder couldn't even hold his tears back. "They can go to Hell for all I care! This world... All I had was taken away from me, one way or another. I absolutely hate this place, and I don't give a damn about anyone in it!" After saying that, Grave stood in where he stopped, breathing heavily. His head was lowered and all the tears he shed slowly moved along his cheeks, eventually falling to the ground. After a minute or two, Cynder wiped his face with the sleeve of his jacket. "Everywhere I went... I saw people in a position similiar to mine. Poor, alone, afraid... But even they rarely tolerated me, once they saw how I look. Do you have any idea how it hurts, when even those at the bottom shun you? Even thieves and bandits think they're better..." Grave raised his head. It seemed that his burst of rage ran out of juice, for now. "I don't care about you, this place or those who live here... Do what you want with that. But if you want something from me, you better make this worth my time. I'm sick and tired of suffering and earning nothing in exchange. I will help you, considering I have nothing better to do or anywhere to go. But, I will do so on my terms." Grave slightly nodded twice, as if he was agreeing with himself in an internal argument. "Now, let's take a look at this situation once more... You don't seem to be a person that enjoys ruining families, considering you keep saying that bit about punishment... By the way, stop saying that. If you really regret doing all that stuff to me, you shouldn't have done it in the first place." Altough at first Cynder seemed to be speaking in a venom-filled tone of voice, he quickly changed to a serious one when speaking the last sentence. "Anyway, you consider me an important part of your plan. According to you, my mother could rival a demon with sheer power, and their species gives birth to powerful creatures. Does that mean that I have some sort of ability I'm not aware of?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cynthia lowered her head shamefully as Grave released his rage, not daring to look him in the eyes in her shame. And as he fell to the floor, she reached a wing out as if to comfort him, before deciding better of it, and pulling it back. "Cynder... I didn't have a choice... I wish things could have been better, that things could have all been alright in the end, but..." she trailed off, unable to find words for a long, emotional moment.

And in that time, Club walked over to Grave, and lightly put her hand on his shoulder, "Gwave... Club doesn't like it when Club sees Gwave is sad..." she said sympathetically, her arm on his shoulder moving into a small hug, holding him surprisingly gently for her strength. "Club would never shun Gwave! Club likes Gwave! Club wants Gwave to be happy!" she shouted, getting worked up herself, showing a great deal of emotion for someone she only met today. Then, her eyes wondering, Club started to tear up, before squeezing Cynder with great emotion, while still trying not to hurt him, "Please stop being sad, Gwave!"

A single tear rolling down her cheek, Club looked to feel helpless as she lowered her head, "What should Club do..." she said much more quietly, and with an utterly pathetic tone of voice, filled with a great deal of helplessness while she desperately tried to think of a way to make Cynder smile again, like he did in the town...

"Club wants to see Gwave smile again... Like before..." she said to Cynder, pleading with him...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed heavily. After letting out his rage and emotional stress, he felt empty and tired. Even with Club comforting him, he couldn't muster a smile, though he seemed to get calm again. He patted the small girl's head. "Club... Listen carefully. You're a strong girl, right? So don't bother yourself with this. Things like that... They come and go... I'll smile again, you'll see. But now..." After getting himself out of Club's hug, Cynder stood up straight. "Now... Cynthia. Let's get this over with. Say exactly what you want from me. And maybe... Maybe we'll take care of other issues later."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Club blushed, and looked at Grave like he'd never seen her look upon him before, not so much like a child, but a woman who deeply cared about the man she was with. The moment Club saw Cynder, and when they ended up partnering up together, even though Grave did little to impress, Club suddenly felt like she was no longer alone, like Cynder was someone she could call a friend. Even more, his strange eyes appealed to her, and a part of her knew, just by the look on his face what Grave had gone through in his life... Club felt that all he needed was someone strong to stand with him, someone like Club, who thought she could crush anything she wanted with just her pure strength.

And, even after he stood, Club took a step closer, and wrapped her arms affectionately around his leg, holding him as best as the little woman could.

Cynthia gave Cynder a deep, respectful bow of her head to him at his request, "I will be honest, Cynder... I do not exactly know myself, what it is you should do. The fates decided that you, as one of those touched by the hands of the fates, should be the ones to decide what becomes of the world... The threads of fate have already trapped you, with the help of my influence... Sooner or later, you will be forced to make a choice... And standing with the others, the world will be at your mercy...

"Whether it is engulfed in darkness...
" she said, trailing off for a moment, while he saw Cynthia weave strange illusions in front of him, depicting Grave himself, standing atop a decaying, rotten hill, brimming with dark power, and surrounded with various slaves, and whores who are all constantly begging to do his bidding, while the world he so loathed burned before his eyes... And shortly after, images following of various horrible sights he recognized; his old mentor's grave defiled, and destroyed, Club's lifeless body, beaten, stabbed, and raped until death, killed by Grave's own hand, and even a very vivid depiction of Cynder facing down Cynthia, who offered no resistance, before he made powerful steps towards her, and ended her life in a single, vengeful blow, along with many, many innocent people being slaughtered, and otherwise made into demonic slaves...

"Whether it is saved in a glory of light..." she added, while another depiction of the future came before him, with Grave standing with many people, and creatures of different species, all of them loving, and praising him as a hero. And each of the people he saw before, mind his mentor, were with him. Club and himself seemed to develop quite a friendship of trust, always watching each other's backs. While Cynthia seemed alive and well, even though her existence was very vague, as if her presence there was not a certainty. And, as the vision went by like water floating on wind, Cynder saw himself standing as a Leader, a Guider, a Shepard, over a great land, constantly worshiped everyday by those whose lives he saved from slavery and sexual torture, and especially worshiped by many beautiful women who caught his eye during lonely days...

"... And whether you do nothing, allowing the oncoming darkness to spread..." she finally said, one last vision coming forth before his eyes, Club herself seeming fascinated by it all, looking around with awe. What he then saw, what nowhere near as awe inspiring, or incredible as the others. Grave saw himself in chains, shackled, and imprisoned in a demonic fortress in what could only be described as Hell. He was fed poorly, he was starving, and he was constantly raped of his very living essence several times a day, until he saw himself as an unrecognizable man, simply leaning against the moldy stone wall with an emotionless tone, having lost any and all will to live, or even think...

The illusions slowly dissipated, leaving the room around them, almost making Cynder feel as if he'd gone to many different worlds and places, before coming back, while not even moving an inch, as he saw Cynthia standing before him, in the same room he first arrived in. "... All of this... Is within your power to control, So the Fates Have Spoken" she said as a miniature chant to the 'fates'.

Her wings folded behind her back, standing straight before Grave, "All I can do now, is pray that you choose the path that saves us all, and assist you however I can... Even if it means my doom, and the doom of the world... I no longer have the means to control the fates in such a way, that right has been passed on to you, Cynder..."

Clenching his pants, Club looked up at Grave, eagerly awaiting to hear what he might have to say...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

The visions that Cynthia created in front of Grave were fascinating... And terrifying. Horror, humiliation, glory, happiness, bloodlust, hatred, kindness... All of this left Cynder speechless. He stood silent for a few moments, only raising his hand and covering half of his face. Grave closed his eyes. In this moment of life, he was thinking harder than ever before. Each of these visions presented him with a different fate. The young man was certain of one thing - he sure as Hell would not ignore this. The humiliation of "living death" that he would have to suffer if he did nothing was something he didn't want to endure. The only reasonable option was to act... But what kind of action should it be? At first, the vision of darkness was tempting... Even now, Grave felt that it'd be nice to have this kind of merciless, crushing power. But as the nightmarish events unfolded, Cynder realized what he would become - a complete monster. Even if he hated the world and people in it, there were some depths to which he refused to sink, mainly due to his stubborn pride. And deep down, he felt that he didn't have the right to create such Hell. No. He would rather end the suffering, having tasted it so many times. The world of darkness had no charm, no true joy - just pain and malice of those who caused it. The second vision felt refreshing after this horror - and even though Grave had a feeling that such fame was an annoyance, he couldn't help but admit to himself that it would feel good to be praised by so many... Love, respect, kindness, friendship - something he wasn't familiar with. Grave opened his eyes. He realized that his hand was shaking a little - the emotions were getting to him. Or rather, fear. After witnessing so much, Grave felt so small - he was just a simple human. Cynder cleared his throat, then took a deep breath before speaking. "Cynthia... I... I want to act. I don't want to see any of that dark horror you've showed me happening. If there really is something I can do... I will do it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cynthia showed her second emotion, happiness, when Grave told her his answer. A pleased smile appeared on her face, while she pushed her feathers against each other, almost as if 'clasping her hands' together. "I'm happy my trust in you was a wise decision..." she said, before suddenly frowning, and looking upwards, seemingly staring at the ceiling, "We have company... Likely a minion sent by an old nemesis of mine, Jezebel... I feel she knows you're here, and seeks to claim you..." she told Grave, before looking directly at him, "Follow me, Cynder, but leave everything to me. If you are to be prepared for the dark forces that might seek to overtake your soul, then I'd prefer if you saw one of the many faces of evil for yourself..."

After telling him what seemed a piece of vital knowledge, she walked over to a doorway at the side of the room, which led to a stair case going up, and down, while she went up, disappearing quickly into the archway.

"Club doesn't understand..." Club said just as loudly as she had been, "Is Gwave some kinda hero? Is Gwave gonna save the world, or something?" she asked, before laughing at her own words, "Ha, ha, ha! Gwave wouldn't stand a chance without Club!" she announced proudly.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed. "If what Cynthia allowed me to see was true... Then you're most likely right about that last part." The young man followed the crow. He didn't like the fact that an enemy was coming. Unlike Club or the Cynthia, Grave was a normal human. His encounter with Nillien was enough to make him understad how powerless he appeared to be in comparison to other creatures dwelling here... Cynder realized that the incoming storm would be his greatest trial. He was cautious for another reason as well. Cynthia's presence in the vision was uncertain. Was it possible that she'd not survive this encounter? Grave didn't like this possibility, but he was sure that interfering could cause all kinds of trouble. And he was certain that he wouldn't be able to help anyway. "Club." Cynder spoke to the girl as he followed Cynthia. "I think it'll be best if we let Cynthia take care of this... No matter what happens."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After following her up, Grave and Club arrived a few seconds late to the situation, having to peak out from the corner to watch what was happening. Cynthia stood with her wings outstretched, almost as if in offering to the other woman standing in the room with her. And a closer examination revealed that the other woman was some kind of reptile. With red scales, sexy armor that barely covered anything, and trademark red wings that looked to belong on a dragon, Grave could feel a strong presence coming from the woman, a darker, more sexual feeling that kept making Grave's eyes want to focus on the mostly naked dragon's snatch, or her breasts, and even her waist and legs.

The next thing, after words were said that Grave only just missed by the time he caught up with the avian woman, the reptile suddenly expelled a sword that went flying at her as the red dragon went to try and flank her. However, as a moment of sudden surprise, Grave and Club witnessed the sword go right through her body, right through Cynthia's torso, as she fell to the ground. Club gasped, and a look of terror filled her eyes as she saw Cynthia fall, but before either of them had a chance to grieve, Cynthia's body seemed to fade away, all in the same second that passed when she was supposedly killed, and revealed that some kind of illusion magic came into play, when they both saw her standing behind the draconic woman, already chanting in a strange language, as she summoned forth a powerful spell that ripped through the air, and collided with the dragon woman.

The next thing, the invading reptilian woman began to slowly change in appearance. And what was once a mature, powerful dragon woman, slowly shrunk, and was transformed into a small little Imp looking creature, about the size of Club herself. "You didn't heed my warnings..." the real Cynthia told her, "And now... You have received your punishment... You are no longer a threat to us..."

Club chuckled from under Cynder, "Don't worry, Club will take care of her now!" she announced quietly enough so only he would hear, before charging at the small imp, and wrapping her in a powerful bear hug, holding her in place, "Ha-ha! You didn't stand a chance!" Club taunted her.

Once the battle seemed to come to a strange end, Cynthia gave Grave a nod from where she stood, before walking over to him so that they could have their own conversation, "I'm sorry for the interruption... But I couldn't have her destroying my books..." she told him, before her red eye shifted to the Imp struggling with Club, apparently being sexually harassed by Club's hands poking at her naked body, "Cynder... There will be times when you're forced to make moral decisions... And this is one of those times..."

Her red eyes shifted back to him, "What do you wish of this creature's fate?" she asked him.

(You can choose anything you want, but I'll go ahead and list a few choices here.)

A. Dispose of the Imp (Kill her or chase her away)

B. Ask the Imp to join you

C. Let Club decide

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave watched the whole battle with great interest. It was unlike anything he saw before. At first, Cynthia seemed to offer herself to her enemy, a strong-looking creature that resembled a dragon. Cynder caught himself a few times looking at her impressive body instead of paying attention to the battle. He began to suspect she used some form of persuasive magic, but all thoughts were pushed aside when the sword went through Cynthia... At that moment, Grave felt as if his blood turned into ice. The situation was developing in the worst possible way... However, before Grave could react, the crow woman revealed that she was using an illusion - an impressive one, Cynder had to admit. And when Cynthia turned her opponent into a small imp, the young man barely suppressed a chuckle. When Club ran away to grab the now harmless demon, Grave didn't try to stop her. He didn't expect any harm to come out of this, and letting the little girl have her fun was definitely a good idea. When Cynthia walked over and asked him what to do with the monster, Cynder's eyebrows raised. He half-suspected this to be some kind of test, and decided to think this through carefully.

'Alright, let's see... It seems she's relatively powerless now, but I suppose that she has a little strenght left... Not dangerous, but could be a nuisance. Now, Cynthia said something about having a nemesis... And this one is her servants? I suppose that now she'll be a little slave, at best. On her own, she'd do little damage, but who knows what could happen... Anyway, it seems that returning to her master isn't much of an option for her. If left on her own, she won't be able to do much. We could make some use of her, perhaps... Getting information about other demons, altough I suppose Cynthia is well-informed herself. On the other hand, she is most likely going to be really pissed off and I wouldn't be suprised if she wanted revenge. And she is still a demon. Easiest way to solve this permanently would be... Death. But... Damn. She's so pitiful. I really don't feel like doing this. And of course, Club may have her own crazy ideas... On second though, those might be some interesting ideas. Hmm... Decisions, decisions...'

"Well..." Grave looked at the struggling imp. "I don't like the idea of leaving her alone. Hell only knows what kind of trouble she could cause. Still... Killing her is sort of..." Cynder tried to find a proper word for a moment before giving up. "Anyway, I don't like that idea either. On the other hand, something tells me that keeping her around may be more trouble than it's worth." The young man took a few steps back and forth, pondering the situation again. "I suppose we could either keep her around, or throw her out of here." Grave sighed, then began to walk towards the two little girls. "Hey Club! You mind if I have a little chat with her?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Walking towards them, Grave saw Club underneath the imp, with her legs hooked around her, spreading the imp's legs open, while using her index and ring finger to hold her small pussy wide open, while she sticks her middle finger in her hole. The imp girl moaned, and pouted as she was molested, seemingly on the verge of crying in frustration, before Cynder showed up, and asked to speak with the little imp girl.

With a show of disappointment, and an act most children give when they don't get what they want, Club did release the imp, pulling her finger out of her, and legging her limbs free.

The imp stood, and looked at Grave angrily, while he managed to get a good look at her new appearance. Her hair had turned white, and her skin had turned into a tan color, while her eyes remained just as red as they had been when she was in the form of a dragon.

After looking at him for a quick moment, she drew back her leg, and kicked Cynder in the calf of his leg, which was more cute than painful, leaving only a small sensation of pain that lasted for little more than a few seconds, before turning around, facing her back to him. "What the hell do you want?" she pouted as she folded her arms, still trying to act like a mighty dragon, even though she looked like a cute little demon.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave didn't show what kind of thoughts appeared in his head when he saw what Club did to the little demon. He didn't expect Club to be into this kind of things. 'Oh boy... That's just lovely.' Well, at least she listened to him. As he waited for the demon to get up, Grave mused over what he was going to say. He didn't expect to be kicked - but at least it wasn't really painful. Cynder understood that she had a reason to act like this - but on the other hand, it was her fault that she ended up as a little imp. "Well... I'm sure you realize that you're not exactly in a position to act like that. After all, we can do anything we want with you. Kill you. Torture you. Beat you up. Throw you out of the window. I could let Club do what she wants with you." At this point, Grave glanced at the little molester. "Of course, I doubt other demons would care to help you, considering how much you like slavery, apparently. And I'm sure they'd love to hear the story about how you've screwed up here." A hint of sarcasm appeared in Grave's voice as he spoke the last sentence. "Now, I don't really like to kick those that are smaller than me, so I figured I'd give you a chance. I may let you tag along with us, if you're going to be helpful. Otherwise, I'll let Club deal with you in any way she likes. Oh, and keep in mind that your chances of surviving on your own are small, at best."