What's new

Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ketzi'ah, Demon of Envy (Grave;Cross)

Once he swallowed it, Club removed her hands, and sat up straight while her legs were straddled around his torso. She stared back down at him with a sad expression, though it was clear she seemed to be thinking of far too many things to count as she remained silent in the awkwardness of the situation, unable to even hear the sounds of their own breathing from the rain beating down upon the dirt.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave stared back at Club, maintaining eye contact. He was mulling over what to tell the girl, how to start the conversation. After a moment, he seemed to reach a conclusion of some kind. "Club? Mind if we talk a bit?" He asked. "First... I wanted to say that I don't love you less than Ziah. I... Might have problems expressing that, I admit. And I don't know how to treat you two without causing conflicts. Partially because you're different and the same thing might not work for you, partially because you both cause trouble sometimes." He sighed.

"But I want this to work out, even if I don't know how to do it. If I had done something to hurt you, then I'd like to know what it was so I can apologize and make amends." Cynder stated. "I know this is probably difficult to say, but if I don't know what the problem is then I can't help you. Just... Can we talk, for now?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's not true!" Club shouted. "Gwave... Gwave don't want goblin! Gwave just want a normal girl, like a human! Like Envy!" she insisted, looking upset. "Club even agreed to share with Gwave's stupid sister, but gets rejected anyway!" she cried, acknowledging the fact that she was still a goblin, even if her appearance was morphed to be more attractive to a human. It didn't change her simple, lewd, and crude race.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave felt a stab of guilt at the accusation. It wasn't entirely baseless: he hadn't been exactly the best at dealing with Club in a manner that'd make the girl feel better. Not the most accomodating for her quirks. He faltered for a moment, wondering what to do. Whether there was anything to do. Not like he could refute what she just said. Was there even something he could do?

As he wondered about that, Cynder felt a twinge of... Something, deep in his mind. He once more looked at the girl, seeing hurt, loneliness, perhaps even fear. He was the cause, and now he pushed her into flipping out, much like he did when his mother threatened to abandon him and take his body. He fucked up back then... He paused, frowning. He wasn't the only one who did, was he? It's not like he was to blame for everything that happened, damn it! And regardless of who was responsible for this mess, even someone as socially inept as him would be able to see that what Club was doing was hurting herself.

Clenching his fists, Grave took a breath to steady himself for what he needed to do. If he wanted to work this out somehow, first he needed to derail the girl's downward spiral. Words wouldn't work, he was quite certain of it. Well, maybe they could, but Cynder wasn't foolish enough to believe he had the skill to find them. No, he had but one option to demonstrate that Club was wrong. One that could potentially end with serious bodily harm, but at this point, he was feeling so much self-loathing he was willing to risk a broken spine or crushed skull. So he reached out, embraced the girl and pulled her in close for a big kiss.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pulled into a kiss, Club was initially surprised, but gave a positive reaction. She hugged him back, and returned the kiss, albeit awkwardly. "Gwave...!" she moaned, using her feet to kick down his lower garment immediately to expose his cock. Still kissing him, Grave felt his cock grasped between two feet, and slowly stroked...

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave groaned into the kiss. He really wasn't at his best right now. Between the mental exhaustion from the past few days, the headache, split soul and control issues, he was still feeling weakened, particularly after Ziah's feeding. Still, Club kept hitting the right buttons, obviously well-versed in his weaknesses by now. He couldn't help but start getting hard as she worked him, so he decided to at least return the favor. Holding the girl close with one hand, Cynder pulled down the bottom part of her outfit with the other one before reaching to her pussy, running a finger over it's lips a few times before starting to play with her clit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Club let out a moan into his mouth, her lower half twitching to his touch, before she lifted herself up, a familiar, stupid grin on her face. She scooted back, and rose her hips with intent. Then, without ceremony, she'd slam her hips down and take his entire cock inside. She spared no time in bucking her hips up and down wildly, treating Grave to a pleasure hell inside of her air tight pussy. Knowing her own control, she tightened her pussy with her teeth clamped together in a malicious grin, squeezing Grave's cock roughly as she leaned back, putting her hands on his thighs to brace before planting her feet on either side, and moving in excessively lewd motions. She gave him full view of the size difference, allowing him to see his quickly reddened and sore cock being impaled into and out of the goblin's cunt with lewd wet slaps hard enough to be heard amidst the rain. Such an intense pussy did as it always does, and defeated Cynder in about half a dozen minutes, making him erupt inside Club, even his cum struggling to shoot into her womb from the vice grip her sexual organ had on his flesh.

Club lifted herself off with a wet pop, before holding her hips up to let him watch his cum drip out and dribble back onto his cock. "Hehe... Hehehe... Gwave loves Club still, right? Gwave loves Club's pussy~" she giggled, still posing lewdly before him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave gasped, almost biting his own tongue as he did his best to keep his voice down when Club suddenly decided to take the initiative. She knew what her strenghts were and was now using them ruthlessly. Her pussy squeezed his cock with incredible force, pushing him to brace himself while the girl kept moving her hips up and down far too fast for him to mount any sort of effective resistance. The rough fucking was mercifully short, at least, as Cynder was quite certain he'd not be able to move at all if it was a prolonged session. He came inside Club as usual, barely managing to release his load inside her before letting out a sigh of relief as he leaned back, staring at her as she picked herself up.

"Yeah, I do. That really isn't going to change, you know." Grave replied, a little exasperated, but there was a bit of a genuine smile on his face as well. He was honestly glad the girl was back to her usual cheerful self. And hey, this time he actually managed to not slip back into his other body by accident. Progress was being made. Silence reigned for a moment as he let himself rest for a bit before picking himself up and getting presentable again. "Want to come with me? I'm kinda curious how much of a mess things have become while I was out again."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Club bounced to her feet, nodding. "Yeah!" she cheered, bouncing behind him as she followed him. Inside the house, Envy would be relaxing in the main living room, drinking what seemed to be a fresh cup of tea from Atea's pantry. "Roy and the Valencia should be back after the rain stops." Envy theorized. She seemed a bit aware, but didn't speak about what she was aware of.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"They went out?" Grave was suprised by this. Well, it made sense, really, explained why they weren't around at the moment, but it was still a little suprising. "Do you know where they went?" He asked, curious as he found himself a seat, figuring he didn't need to go searching if the two of them were outside. "By the way. I kind of didn't have much of a chance to ask earlier, but what was that favor you did for Atea in exchange for putting me together? And speaking of her, where is she?" Come to think of it, it was a tad odd the woman wasn't here to check up on the results of her procedure. Had she left already, to avoid the Order's retaliation?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"They went out to do the other favors she asked for, and she went with them. Seemed to be something other than just making up for her efforts though." she declared. "What I did, huh..." Envy flushed a bit. "I did what I had to, that's about it. We all did." she nodded.

Club simply spoiled the mystery. "Envy sucked out your energy to give to Atea!" she declared with a big stupid grin.

Though, just as they said that, the three came walking in from the rain. "UUUUGH!" Valencia growled. "Why did we have to hoof it in the freaking rain..." she cursed.

"Grave probably will get worried if we don't." Roy stated. While Atea just giggled. Grave was free to go greet them if he wanted.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Envy's reluctance to tell him made Grave even more curious. However, that mystery did not take long to solve, as Club provided an example of how her blunt personality could be both convenient and inconvenient at the same time. Still, it made him seriously wonder what the others did, at least when he stopped imagining Ziah sucking the energy out of him. Idly, he wondered if he should be cursing his luck for being unaware of all that.

Of course, Cynder knew better than to voice those thoughts. The situation would be awkward enough without his contribution. Thankfully, an opportunity to change the topic presented itself. "Worried about you two missing, or some other specific thing?" He called out to Valencia and Roy, slowly getting up from his seat and approaching to greet them without haste. He made sure to give Atea a respectful bow of his head as well.

"You came back just as I was asking Ziah about you two. I hope the rain wasn't too big an inconvenience." He spoke up, wondering whether he should ask them straight about what they were doing outside or wait a bit. "And, ah, thanks for your help... Though you weren't kidding when you said that procedure is going to be horrible." Grave glanced at Atea, wincing a little as the vestiges of his earlier headache pulsed within his skull once more.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Valencia flicked water droplets off of herself. "Well it WAS an inconvenience." she snapped. "And for what? You and your mommy issues!" she snapped again. "I'm questioning whether traveling with you will be profitable or not. Traveling all this time, going through all this madness... UGH!" she ugh'd a second time and snapped thrice.

Roy just quietly stood on the side, eyes perhaps addressing Grave too much, but simply said nothing as Atea chuckled maliciously. "Indeed, what I did to you, to put it into matters you might understand, was tantamount to sawing your entire body in half and making you into two people all without you dying in the process. Isn't that nice?" she giggled. "You were quite lucky to stumble upon a genius like me. Otherwise, your existence would have been eradicated by lesser hands, and you simply wouldn't exist anymore. No afterlife, nothing. You were inches away from being just a memory."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"... You actually expected this to be a profitable journey?" Grave asked after a moment. Uncertain where to begin his reply, he latched onto the thing that perhaps bewildered him most. "I mean, between what I told you of my backstory, the fact that my sister is one of the Seven Sins and I keep going from one potentially lethal situation into another, not to mention the demon hit squad and now this debacle, I think it's pretty obvious it's only going to get worse before it gets any better." He pointed out, shrugging. "I'm actually kind of suprised you stuck with me. Not complaining, mind you." He quickly added. "Just observing."

"And... Thank you? Not like I liked being able to sleep at night..." The half-blood grimaced at the mental image Atea brought up. "Guess I'm lucky indeed, if in an odd way." A normal lucky person probably wouldn't end up needing such a service. While she sounded a tad full of herself, Cynder had to admit her pride was justified. "Just to confirm, this is a permanent arrangement, isn't it?" Ziah wouldn't be happy about that at all. "So... What now? I'm feeling kinda better, I think, we're all here, and there's the matter of Order snooping around the area... Speaking of which, what happened to that scout?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea sighed. "You still have matters you need to attend to, namely where your mother is going to get a body capable of holding her grossly generous sized soul. A soul this massive was either densely compressed or she was simply huge." she said. "All that being said, I still have to wonder..." she grinned wickedly. "How far are you willing to go for mommy dearest? Easily we could smash her protective seal and watch her soul become strings on the wind. Getting her of all people a new body will be difficult, to say the least. So I wonder if you aren't already thinking about letting her soul fuck off to oblivion." she laughed, as if such a topic was casual conversation when most are terrified of death and the afterlife. "Proceed to the village of the dragon serpent, Ryu. That's where you will find someone with the skill and power to give that woman a body. I have the skill but not the power. So I suppose you could meet the problem half way, and return to being indebted to me~" she giggled, while everyone else who repaid her debt shuddered. Envy not so much as her debt collection was her sucking out his energy to give it away.

At mention of the scout, she shrugged. "He's where you left him." she said, opening a door to the room Grave assaulted him in, to behold a sight of a man squirming, desperately mumbling over a rag around his mouth. "Seems like he's trying to scream bathroom." Roy said.

"He's all yours." Valencia said.
"Take care of it, Grave." Roy said.
"Gwave has a slave now!" Club laughed.
"At least switch back into a woman if you want to rape it." Envy said while marching off to go pack her things together for travel, what little of it she had, as the others did as well.

Then, he was left with the man he (she at the time) sexually assaulted, as he begged to be allowed to go to the bathroom.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"No, just... No." Grave's reaction to the proposition of simply letting his mother scatter was immediate. And going by everybody's reactions, he wasn't sure how much more he wanted to make use of Atea's services. He'd rather not rack up a debt that'd be Hell to pay. "And... Thank you for the advice. I guess that's where we'll go." Cynder sighed.

Truth be told, the half-blood wasn't sure how much he wanted to see his mother again. That being said, he couldn't just damn well leave her lying around. He didn't have it in him to just let her scatter like that. And damn it, they were not going to end their dispute on what happened last time. Nope. He was going to sort it out and that was final. No more running away from problems.

Unfortunately, his immediate problem was rather embarrassing to deal with. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Grave asked, pinching the bridge of his nose as everybody left. Leaving him alone with a scout he - well, she at the time, and damn if that didn't give him a headache - sucked off. Who now desperately needed a bathroom. "How's this shit my life?" Cynder lamented.

Shaking his head, Grave approached the man before summoning up a dagger to get him out of the ropes. "Now, I'm not sure where the bathroom is and I ain't carrying you. Don't know where your stuff is either. Anyone you meet here is likely capable of breaking your ass in half, so I'd advise not trying anything stupid. Everybody who was in this room is definitely capable of doing that, so it's your funeral if you pick a fight with them." He quickly explained while cutting through the bonds. "And please ignore what they've just said." Cynder added, grimacing again. He so did not want to explain everything to that man.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cutting the ropes, the man ripped his mouth tape off and ran to the outside to pee while shouting. "Your fat sister is a rapist!" he exclaimed. Seemingly unaware of the connection while calling his female form a violator... And his sister. Most likely he wouldn't be talking about Envy, as she was very skinny, while Grave's female form was healthy and round. Once he relieved himself, he came back in, looking happy beyond belief. "Now, to find that blond bitch..." he said, looking for sweet vengeance on the woman that dominated and humiliated him, unaware that the culprit was right next to him.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"... Fat?" Cynder grimaced, eyebrows twitching as he tried to figure out how to feel about this. On one hand, he so did not need that guy to remember what happened. He had enough mortification to last him a good time. On another... Being called fat by that asshole who tried to kill him angered Grave on some level. He was somehow feeling annoyed by this. Or maybe because the guy wasn't being cooperative, he wasn't certain. He felt tired, somehow, depressed, humiliated... Yup, it had to be his patience running out. Anger felt like a nice change of pace after the above, though.

Watching the man with a poker face, Grave considered his options. Face off against him here and now? Could be tricky, he was a good fighter. Let him pass and ambush him? Viable, but kinda eh. Or maybe let him pass and fight him as a monster? Tempting... But likely to result in a repeat of last time. Cynder wasn't so eager about that. Sighing, the half-blood dismissed the magic knife, silently wishing he had taken the time to re-arm himself earlier. Oh well, he'd have to make do without Cynthia's sword.

"Okay then, let's set a couple things straight, shall we?" Grave spoke up, stepping forward to block the man's path inside. "One, that's not my sister. Rather..." He paused, grimacing again. Should he really explain this? Not like the guy would care. Might be a bad idea. "Let's just say... She wasn't too thrilled about what happened either, but when you're a monster, sometimes you can't control yourself. Trust me, I know what I am talking about."

"Two, if you somehow managed to kill her, you'd end up pissing off most of the individuals here, which include a ridiculously overpowered goblin, a strong alp and one of the Seven Sins. The first and third one would likely be particularly mad and string you up by your intestines. So." Grave focused, calling a sword into existence and taking a stance. "If you insist on continuing, then technically what I'm about to do counts as an act of mercy. Since I'm willing to end this without gutting you. Of course, if you reconsider, I am perfectly willing to let the matter drop."

"Finally, on behalf of myself and my female half... For what it's worth, I'm sorry." Cynder grimaced again. Unpleasant as it was to say this, it was probably his best bet at ending the mess peacefully. "Like I said, you're not the only person who isn't thrilled about this, but shit just happens and I had little say in it, actually. So can we please just... I don't know, agree to forget about all this? I've had enough trouble in the past few weeks and a third fight to the death in only a couple days does not sound like my idea of fun."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man blinked when he was stopped, before looking at Grave strangely. "Wait... Are you not going to stop me from leaving?" he inquired. "If this sucks for you too, why don't we just leave together? Why stay here at the mercy of these mamono?" he inquired, before he went pale when Envy seemed to appear out of nowhere, due to stealth or what Cynder wouldn't know, as she made two blades out of her hair that touched all four sides of his neck. "Because if he did leave, he'd be hunted down and killed by me." she said. "Y-you make a fair point..." he stuttered. Then, Envy looked to Grave. "Grave, if you want to let this scumbag go that's up to you. But your other half will starve without a food source, which this flesh bag happens to be. And between all of us... It's hard sharing your own soul as it is." she stated.

"What's all this about his other half anyway? Is that some kind of fancy term for twin sister?" the hero inquired. "I'm his twin sister." Envy replied. "YOUR FAMILY MAKES NO SENSE!" the hero shouted at Grave.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I KNOW!" Grave shouted back, unable to hold the outburst. He took a deep breath to calm down, pacing around with the sword and muttering before finally shaking his head. "Okay, look. Here's the deal. Recently, because of a fight between my sister and the goblin, I had my soul blasted clean out of my body. Poof. Just like that." He gestured with his free hand. "They picked it up, dragged it here along with my corpse. Problem is, in a heavily magical enviroment, the local aura ended up affecting it."

Grave really wasn't looking forward to explaining this, but he had to now. "So anyway, I got partially affected by the... Succubus curse or whatever it's called. So the owner of this place did me a favor. She split my soul in half - which hurts like you'd not BELIEVE - and put the clean half in my old body, which is here. The other half..." Cynder sighed. "Well, it was already turning into a monster, so no point finding a human body for it. I was getting used to it when you came around and tried to kill me, and I tired myself out fighting and had to... Well. Feed later on."

God that was mortifying. Grave almost wanted to puke. Still... He could sympathize with Roy. At least he didn't completely stop being a man. Or human. "So anyway, that's the gist of it. I got two bodies, one human and one monster, and I'm traveling with three people who also need my energy to survive. So much as I hate to admit this, having you around would help me stay alive." The sword disappeared, dismissed. "So I guess I'll probably end up having to take you along. I do realize you'll probably mind, but honestly, I've got little choice." He sighed again.

"I'm going to need someone, you're on hand, and you're still better off taking your chances with me than the locals. The latter is part of the reason why I had to get my soul cut in half. Or why the goblin's got all those tattoos." Grave shrugged. "I mean, Hell. Back when I fought you, I actually could have killed you easily if I had know what I was doing and wanted to. You have no idea what sort of difference there is between a human and a monster. And hey, worst thing you'll have to do is sleep with someone." Yeah, he wasn't going to bring up ANY of the... Incidents that the group kept getting into. The guy would learn soon enough.