What's new

Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ketzi'ah, Demon of Envy (Grave;Cross)

While he was talking, Atea was slowly getting closer, until she outright had her hand on his crotch, undoing his pants with seemingly incredible practice. "I'm not asking for your love, I don't need such a worthless thing. I'm asking for your energy, and some pleasure on the side." she said. "Nobody has to know, got it? And the goblin is fine with it." she said.

"Yeah! Club know Gwave like flat chested girls!" Club cheered.

Distracted by club, Grave was assaulted by an intense sensation of slime, as Atea lowered her head onto his cock, her slime thick and slimy, before she withdrew and left his cock instantly dripping with slick and gooey saliva that seemed very unnatural. "See? Now, stop being a whiner and pay your dues. I won't accept no for an answer. That's not to say you don't have a choice, just think of it as... Investing in your future provided you comply with my desires, understand?" she inquired, parting her own simple robe and laying on her back with her legs spread wide, one hand going down to spread her pussy at him. "You're going to do the work as well. Come on, don't be shy, 'Gwave'~" she said with an endearing yet mocking tone.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave grimaced as Atea all but pressed herself against him, quickly working on his pants. He pinched the bridge of his nose as Club chimed in. "Of course you don't have- Gah!" He gasped as he felt the girl's mouth on his cock. What the Hell was Atea doing? Or rather, what was she? This wasn't exactly the first time Cynder had a blowjob, but this kind of feeling was new. And he didn't have much choice besides accepting it. At the very least, the girl cared about little beyond fucking, which was convenient for him. 'Just consider it a business transaction.' He told himself as Atea pulled her lips away from his cock.

As the mamono spread her legs, mocking him slightly, Grave quickly pulled himself together. He met Atea's gaze with a more determined look, cracking his knuckles slightly. "You know... Club has an excuse. You don't, I believe." He noted as he approached the girl. Given the height difference, he probably loomed slightly over her as he knelt close to her, grabbing her hips and pulling them up to line her pussy up with his cock. If she wanted him to do the lifting, so to speak, he could go with that. He doubted he'd actually have any advantage over her, even this way, but being a quitter wouldn't endear him to anyone here.

Pressing the tip of his dick against Atea's pussy, Grave made one last adjustment before swiftly pushing in, going in deep. No point in going soft, he figured. As soon as he adjusted, the young man began pumping hard and fast, keeping up a steady pace. Dealing with Club gave him some experience in the matter, and while Atea was likely to throw him her own kind of curveball, Cynder was ready to do his best. Still, a more rebellious part of him prompted him to try something. If Atea didn't try to assert dominance or control him, once an opening presented itself he'd try to do the same thing he did to Club once: flip her over and fuck her from the back. It likely wouldn't have the same effect, but who knew?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I have the privilege of not needing an excuse, boy." she spoke, her words and tone like knives. "Careful you don't-" and then Grave thrust his hips forth, encountering a vast amount of force clamping down on his cock and literally bringing all motion to a halt as his cock was caught in a vice, squeezed so tightly it hurt. "-Don't go in too fast~" she cooed. "I'm not a human woman, boy. You were foolish to just shove it in like that, and you only have yourself to blame." she chuckled. "Though, it certainly feels good for me. Crushing your cute little cock feels nice indeed~" she gave further noises of amusement.

Flipped over, as Grave felt the twisting of her pussy swirl around his cock as it was locked in her airtight folds, Atea gave a thoughtful hum. "You prefer it this way? It's awkward for me to be on my knees. So-" she leaned forward, bringing Grave with her with ease as she simply laid on her front, folding her arms under her head and laying down. "I'll simply lay on my front instead if that makes it better for you, boy~" she said with amusement and a flushed face. "Nice and slow at first, get used to my pussy. You'll only look a fool for going too quickly, and I don't need you to start crying. Pace yourself, boy." she advised him. While the scent of her hair wafted into his nose. An herbal shampoo likely used from the local vegetation plus the traditional animal fat. She smelled like sweet lemons, and her hair gave off a moonlit glimmer reflection that made her hair glitter from the night sky. Her hair went down her back in waves, folding into her thin frame for an erotic appeal. Her well rounded, attractive ass had a lewd display of swallowing his cock, her pink pussy making a lewd wet noise as he moved, the flesh curling out slightly as he pulled, and pushed back in as he pushed. All while he felt Atea nibbling away at his energy.

"You surprisingly have little experience." Atea commented. "Do more than just try to go crazy with your hips. Reach your hand under my leg and stroke my clit. Kiss my neck. Do something with your other lazy limbs. Or do I have to tell you everything, boy?" she inquired with a mocking grin.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeesh." Grave grimaced slightly at Atea's tone. "I was talking about the nick-NAME!" He winced at the sudden pressure around his dick. Right, was this the second or third time he did something like this? He took a sharp breath, calming down. "I've had worse." Cynder grunted back at the girl before turning her around, keeping his composure this time despite the twisting sensation. He wasn't kidding - Club has, in fact, done worse to him the time he pulled this on her. That Atea had taken it in stride, laying down on the ground and all but inviting him to press down on her meant this probably wouldn't end like that time.

Despite Atea's warnings, Grave managed to pace himself enough to avoid more trouble. He had some experience with fucking Club, after all, and after the first blunder he took his time to get used to the girl's pussy before picking up a steady pace. Looking down as he practically lay on top of her, he had to admit she was very appealing. The shape of her body combined with the effects of grooming made Atea very attractive, and the way her body reacted to his cock was pretty damn sexy. The effect was somewhat ruined by her constant mockery, unfortunately. Being looked down upon had long since become a sore spot for Cynder, starting with his formative years.

"Getting called 'boy' over and over doesn't help set the mood." Grave quipped in between thrusts. Still, he chose not to comment further. Taking his frustration out on others wouldn't help anything now. And at the very least, he could try to put some effort into fucking Atea. Reaching around, he sought her clit to start playing with it using one hand, the other poking around her front to check if he could reach and play with her chest. Occasionally he'd also lean forward and nibble a bit on her neck, both the sides and the back to see if he could pinpoint any weak spots. And should he find such spot anywhere, he'd make extra effort to give it special attention. If Atea wanted things to be more interesting, why not?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The combination of his efforts made Atea react with a happy moan, especially as his lips grace her neck. "Ah, but you're so young. Shall I call you pet instead?" she inquired, one of her hands sliding along his ass and then squeezing it tightly. "Travel has made your rump lean. Not bad, but you could eat more." she advised.

It didn't take too long before her incredibly tight pussy tested his limits, as did many others. "You're blood is pumping fervently, pet. Go ahead and cum inside. I can't get pregnant, so it's fine." she said, giving his ass a smack to emphasize, while her other hand moved to the hand of his touching her crotch, encouraging her to rub more. "Stroke me faster, press your cock down against my sweet spot. You're not finished until I cum, understand?" she said with a chuckle.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I do have a name, kinda underused one actually." Grave snarked back, rolling his eyes slightly at her critique of his physical shape. "And thanks, I'll remember that for later." Sadly, a life spent on the road tended to live one a tad undernourished, particularly during the harsh seasons. Cynder had learned to take food whenever offered, for the most part, but many if not all opportunities required work to get. Plus side, he didn't have to worry about getting fat at least, though it did leave him on the lean side indeed.

As he neared his limit, Cynder increased his efforts to please Atea. He didn't doubt that she would be able to keep him from finishing, so getting her off was very much in his interests. Having noted that she seemed rather pleased by the attention he paid to her neck, Grave kept kissing her there, seeking out particularly sensitive spots to stimulate them. Meanwhile he increased his pace a bit, stroking her clit and pussy faster while his cock pushed up against her G-spot, hammering it repeatedly. If she wanted to cum, he would make her cum.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea laughed as he doubled his attention to her neck, and for a first he felt her squirm a little. "Found my weakness~ You're surprisingly a deviant, pet~" she cooed, before lifting her ass and gyrating her hips, causing Grave even more pleasure as he was swirled around inside of her tight pussy, his cock pressured from every angle in a swirling motion. "More resilient than most men. I suppose your close company has been training your cock well~" she chuckled. The way his cock twisted around inside of her made Grave twist himself too, lest he feel too much tension from her tight walls trying to bend his length. The act made the two of them swirl together in an odd sexual dance as the faintest hints of wet squishy flesh graced his ears from the act. It eventually culminated into sudden and rapid thrusts of Atea's hips against Grave's loin as she had already propped herself up on her knees and hands. So soaked was his crotch with her juices that he felt warm splatters of the female liquid hitting his face as she returned thrusts against him.

She lowered her head down. One might think she was suddenly enduring incredible pleasure, until Grave felt her lightly patting his ballsack repeatedly with two fingers. Then he might realize she was just watching the face pace of his cock entering and exiting her pussy. Knowing he was about to bust, she pawed at his sack, encouraging him to blow. Until he quickly did, and Atea slammed her hips back against his, her hand grasping his sack as he could feel his sack pulsing in her light grip. With amusement Atea raised her hand, a force of magic moving too fast for him to react as he was pushed to the ground by a freak gust of wind. His cock popped out of her pussy loudly as cum leaked out in great amount. "You came a lot. Did you generate this much more cum just for me~?" she inquired, before turning around and climbing on top of him, sheathing his cock between her ass cheeks and cupping his cheeks with her hands. "Such dedication, you deserve a reward, my pet~" she cooed, and leaned forward, her arms wrapping back around his neck and her lips embracing his own while her eyes remained wide open, staring into his.

Amidst some light grinding and forced kissing, Atea gave a start seemingly at nothing. "Shit, I lost track of time." she growled, Atea looked upset, before she practically flew off of him and her robes graced back onto her body, meanwhile Grave had his sleeping bag scoop up his body as it became animated and flew to quickly hide his very visible and very much glistening wet cock. As she secured her robe, Atea just smirked at him. "We will continue another time." she said, before Envy, Valencia and Roy came into view.

"We're back," Envy declared. Just then, Envy's nose perked up, and she looked at Club. "Did you do it with Grave while I was gone!?" she exclaimed. "Nah," Club replied lazily.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave grunted as he did his best to adjust to Atea's sudden twists and turns, keeping his pace. At the very least it seemed that his sessions with Club and Ziah had worked well for his stamina and ability to keep up. Even with the sudden turns she was making he still managed to keep up with her, though she was certainly giving as good as she got with how rapidly she began to thrust back. He groaned when she began to play with his balls, her teasing adding to the rapidly mounting pleasure he had been experiencing.

Soon afterwards, Cynder slammed his dick all the way in as he came, pumping cum into the girl. Though she seemed to want that judging by her assistance. Moments later, however, he found himself flung with magic, and while that wind trick actually gave him some ideas to try later, he wasn't entirely pleased by the sudden landing. Before he could voice any protests, he found himself straddled by Atea, though. And promptly kissed quite passionately, the half-blood staring back into her eyes, wondering what sort of whim brought this on.

The impromptu makeout session wouldn't last, however. As Atea quickly rose, startled, Grave realized what could have spooked her. Caught in his own sleeping bag, manipulated with magic no doubt, he found himself thankful that she covered him up as well as herself. As the remaining three women returned, he shifted a little to appear as if he had taken a nap. Only to cringe a bit as his sister proved to be about as sharp-nosed as a hunting hound. Should he lie? Risky. If Atea failed to remove his smell or Envy picked up on his bluff, there'd be Hell to pay. Maybe she'd reconsider and think she was wrong... But if she didn't, he'd have to find a way to come clean and not get himself killed. Troublesome.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grave's silence was met with more silence, before he felt something grand slip around his entire sleeping bag, lift him up, and hold him upright as if he were standing in his sleeping bag. He stood over a shorter Envy, who looked at him with a crossed expression and a deep frown. "First, you don't lay like that when you sleep." she stated, seeing through his guise immediately. "Second, why are you smelling freshly fucked, and are trying really hard to play pretend?" she asked, though she looked over at Atea, and grit her teeth. "Third, I think I know why." She said, before putting him down to the ground like an unwanted man burrito. "Do you mind?" she inquired.

"I do, false accusations I don't take to fondly, and you're far from being someone able to threaten me~" Atea cooed.

Envy growled. "I have enough problems already, with you-!"

Atea cut her off. "What kind of problems might a sister be having with her brother?" Atea declared sharply, grinning wide.

Envy's eyes went wide when she was hit by the sudden turn Atea took, before she silently began to seethe with rage but couldn't muster a retort.

Silence and tension filled the air... Until it was suddenly and awkwardly broken by the sound of a tiny *toot* coming from the rear of a certain crude goblin. Based on their expressions, the goblin's beef broken either woman's desire to continue the tension, and both resided to idling by the fire. Atea seemed to lounge without care, while Envy looked like she was trying to mentally interpret how she was going to kill Atea.

Roy and Valencia sat together, looking put off by all the tension. "This may be a bad time... But I think I'm low on energy." Roy stated meekly.

Envy buried her face in her hands. Atea did too with one hand, but she seemed to be shaking with humor.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave cringed as Ziah saw through him. In the short span of time they've traveled together, she managed to pick up on his habit all too well. And there was no disguising the smell, he guessed. The biggest problem was that his sister's jealousy was now flaring up and causing problems as Atea seemed to gleefully push her buttons. As it's reached it's peak, the half-blood got ready to speak up - only to witness Club break it in the most unexpected way possible. Whether it was deliberate or no, he silently thanked the goblin as he took a moment to pull his pants back up. Either way, his silence did more than enough damage, it was time to try and salvage it.

"Okay, look..." Cynder put a hand on Ziah's shoulder in a placating gesture. "I'm sorry for staying quiet, I was just afraid you'd lose your temper again. It's just that Atea wanted payment for her services and while I did point out this wasn't a good idea, she told me... How did you put it?" He glanced at the smaller woman. "Right, that you won't accept no for an answer. And she did offer to teach me some basics of magic in exchange for doing well, so at the very least I'll be able to fight off others who might try something stupid later. And while we're on the topic, whatever kind of relationship me and my sister decide to have is something we're free to choose, I believe." He declared, mostly to forestall any future comments from Atea. "So, can we please in the future refrain from saying unnecessary things and causing trouble?"

With a sigh, Grave glanced at Roy. He hoped he had explained things sufficiently. He did not intend to start a relationship with Atea and sincerely hoped she wasn't going to change her mind about it either. Whether Ziah would be able to accept this or no... This was something he couldn't control. He could give her a nudge in the right direction, but the decision was up to her. The alp's energy issue, on the other hand, was an immediate problem that he had to fix himself. "It can't be helped, I guess. Though we should probably move somewhere else, first." Cynder replied, rubbing his temples. He was going to get a headache from all of this very soon.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy sighed. "It's not all that unexpected to be honest. You came from the mainland so you're just... Weak against women, I guess." she said with disappointment. "It doesn't matter. Just... Be more honest with me. At the very least. Don't hide from me, that's only going to make this worse." she said, before turning away from him.

Roy would nod, and lead the way a bit from camp, until the camp was out of vocal earshot. "If it's such a bother, I can always take a little from Valencia. You don't need to groan and rub your temples. Don't forget I was a man not long ago, and I'm forced to ask another man to let me play with his dick." Roy explained. "Your attitude is contagious. Especially since if I'm draining your soul, your feelings are what gets absorbed. I don't want all that angst." she declared, before unbuttoning her shirt and hanging it on a nearby tree branch. No bra, so Roy's chest was soon bare, quite normal C-cups. "I'm loathe to say it... But you should emulate Club a little. Despite everything, she's happy to simply have you. No matter what happened to her, no matter how else you share your attention with, she's happy to just be able to hug your leg. As pathetic as it looks... It's also endearing and precious. You should show that little creature the respect her innocent heart deserves."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sorry." Grave winced a little, realizing his mistake. He should have trusted Ziah more. "I won't hide things again, I promise." It'd be difficult to keep that promise, he knew. He... He hated revealing things about himself and what he did. But the time when he could afford to do that easily was long gone. The half-blood simply took too long to realize it. Sighing, he took off after Roy, following in silence as he pondered the incident. Cynder ended up so lost in thought that when the woman finally spoke, he was briefly startled for a moment, though he managed to rally quickly.

"Ah, it's not that. You're not a bother or anything. Hell, I think I can sympathize with you now, at least a bit." Grave reassured Roy, rushing to explain his gesture. "It's... More of a general thing? How should I put this..." He sighed with a bemused expression. "I'm sorry about those feelings and spreading my misery like that, but... I'm scared as Hell, Roy." Cynder stated, grmacing. "This... Everything about my current situation keeps reminding me I'm way over my head here. Even dealing with other people, I always feel like I'm just not good enough for everyone." He admitted.

"I want to be able to just move forward without a care, believe you me, but I can't stop second-guessing myself every single moment I'm awake." Grave sighed, kicking a small pebble away. "Then I hesitate, and usually just go with whichever impulse is the strongest... Fuck, I'm going about this all wrong, aren't I." Cynder gave a wry smile. For a moment, he seemed lost in thought again before looking up with a focused expression. "Um. After this... Mind if I ask you for a favor? Can you help me learn how to... Deal with people? Especially girls?" He requested. "You're one of the very few individuals I know that I can ask." He couldn't change the way he thought or his personality in just a few weeks. But if he learned how to actually deal with the problems he was facing at the moment, then maybe he'd be able to fix that as he improved.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roy nodded. "Well... You're correct." he said. "You're honestly not good enough for everyone. I really don't understand what they see in you, and I'm a girl as well now. Though if it's all the same I suppose it's because your soul is delicious and plentiful." she said flatly. "Girls are very simple, even if they're difficult to deal with." she began immediately. "Valencia in particular. Just give them what they like and they're happy, that's it. They're pretty vocal about it, the mamono are. Though human girls are assholes often and make you guess." she stated simply. "As long as you hug Club on the daily, pet your sister and call her nice things, tame Valencia by suddenly pushing her down when she really pisses you off, and since she looks the dominant type, let Atea do as she pleases, you will get along with everyone." she stated. "The bit about Valencia is true. She has a rape fetish."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ouch." Grave chuckled dryly. "So you only like me for my soul?" Honestly, it was the only response to Roy's blunt assessment that he could think of that didn't involve despairing. This had to be that chosen thing, though. Pain in the ass, though not without benefits. Cynder listened to the explanation, nodding at certain points as he absorbed Roy's pointers. It was pretty straightforward and helpful, he made the right decision asking the alp for advice. That being said... The bit about Valencia gave the half-blood pause, causing him to look at Roy with a bewildered expression. "What." He finally uttered. "No, more importantly. How did you learn that? That's not the kind of stuff that comes up in casual conversation."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Valencia and I had a... moment, before I become a woman." Was all Roy said about it. Then, she added more. "Well... If I had to mention another quality, the face you make when cumming is quite funny. I don't think I could even describe it."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave stared at Roy for a moment with a flat expression before sighing. "I think I'll refrain from asking about either." Was all he had to say on both matters. The first was something he didn't want to pry into, privacy and all. The second was something he wasn't sure he wanted to know. "Anyway... Is there some way in particular you want to do this?" He asked as he got back to the situation at hand. Namely, half-naked woman who intended to get something out of him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roy hummed. "After all this time and you're still unsure?" she sighed. "A bottom until death, huh?" she said with a chuckle, before starting by getting undressed. "I suppose I should give up on being a man ever again, and I guess that means... Confronting 'that'" she said, eyes looking down below. "I mean... It's horrible, just... Awkward. I can appreciate it, and yet having used to having one... Ugh." Roy gave a frustrated grunt.

"Just get naked you fucking sub." she said, looking irritated.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave's eyebrow twitched slightly even as he began to remove his clothing. "Not so much unsure as trying to accomodate you... But if you prefer I take charge, well. I'm sure I can manage." Like Roy, he hanged his clothing off of a tree, turning to face the woman. She was probably irritated at her current situation, but the half-blood also had his own reasons to be annoyed. And was getting a little tired of always being treated like a bottom. "If you prefer I make it easier on you and take charge, I'm all for it." Cynder approached Roy, standing very close to her, hands moving to rest on her arms below the shoulders.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roy's nipples were at full attention, and the moonlight made the moisture gathering at her thighs glisten. Roy turned around, as Grave felt Roy sink her back against his chest. "Then do so. But don't do anything strange or weird... Just... I only need you to get off, so don't worry about me." Roy said, with a stoic tone.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

For a moment, Grave wondered if what Roy told him about girls was applicable in this situation as well. Since the changes seemed to be more than just physical after all, given her past behavior around him and his knowledge of how monster instincts worked, plus a certain remark from Ziah, it was not unfair to assume that "girl appeasement method" was called for here. He'd need to find the right pattern, though. Reaching down, Cynder began to gently tease Roy's petals while holding her close with the other hand. He still needed a moment to get fully hard anyway, and he could judge the reaction this way and adapt as needed.