What's new

Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ketzi'ah, Demon of Envy (Grave;Cross)

Being a woman now, Grave realized how much control the woman had in this situation. Every little movement seemed to matter. Which way she moved her hips, not just up and down, made Talon's cock go this way and that way inside of her. It allowed him to hit different parts of her pussy, causing her pleasure as well as him. Though the real action came in the form of raw friction. Moving herself up and down such that his cock slid in and out. The false demonic flesh of her pussy slid up and down with relative ease, creating a perfect mix between friction and ease of access mixed with a large degree of pressure so that both of them could feel their pleasure nerves made to bear the intense feeling of sexual tension.

Once her breasts were free, they bounced almost like a true pair of balloons. They felt heavy, and full of unknown liquid. Similar to her 'blood' the strange pink substance peaked out of her tips as the force of motion made them leak out from the pressure of gravity. As was as if she had no blood, but this bizarre essence that comprised her succubus soul. That is, an existence of pure liquid lust with a dash of intelligence to go with it. Such was what she was. What Envy was. Slime, with a body to hold it all together. No bones or internal organs. A walking facade, meant to attract and allure. She was the essence of mamono, growing stronger as she absorbed his 'pure' essence and digested it, turning the energy she was squeezing out from his cock into more of that glowing violet goo that was her semi-solid soul. The true core of it all... Somewhere deep inside her body.

Then, she felt the energy pouring into her growing, overflowing. Talon's face was blood red and his hips moving on their own. She felt like the dam was about to break open. His climax incoming, about to fill her.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave panted, moaning occasionally from the pleasure she was recieving. It was a completely new world to the half-blood, one that became more and more familiar with each movement of her hips. Each angle yielded different result and slowly but surely, through trial and error she was learning which parts of her body felt best. Finding her own weak spots even as her pussy clung to Talon's cock in just the right way to stimulate them both. Driving her higher and higher towards the edge as she practically bounced, her breasts moving wildly.

Soon, Cynder felt a change in the stream of energy flowing into her. Previously it wasn't bad, but now it was getting greater and greater. As if it wanted to break through the limits and overfill her entirely. She could feel her pleasure spike along with it, and instinctively understood that Talon was getting close to being unable to hold himself back anymore. Her moves began to grow faster and more intense as her nature spurred her on, directing her to finish this and bring him to his peak, to inevitably absorb everything he was about to let out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Talon squirmed, his eyes going wide when he felt his climax cumming and a certain Grave intent on milking all of it from him. "S... to..." he whimpered, a loose attempt at making her stop before he came. Useless in the end, as her pace became a quick succession of fast and deep thrusts of her hips, causing her breasts to jiggle up and down firmly and yet enough to make a hypnotizing circular motion of her pink tips swirling in an oval shape as they went up and down. That just seemed to be enough for Talon, who soon couldn't take anymore and his head fell back, all resistance faded... Before Grave's world went silent, like just before the thunderbolt would strike the earth... And then Talon's energy exploded into her own soul. The barrier broken, no steady stream, she could feel his cock throbbing powerfully in her pussy, as Grave was assaulted with a rush of pleasure. As if all the good feelings of the man beneath him were exploding into her, adding to her own good feelings. A spontaneous orgasm linked to his own was what it felt like. Inevitably cumming with him as the realization perhaps came that every soul sucking mamono would experience this pleasure when a man came inside them, perhaps alluding to why they were so focused on causing pleasure. The more they caused, the greater the return.

As such, Grave was hit with such a climax that her soul's grip was lost in the orgasmic bliss, and the last thing she could feel was drifting backwards while somehow watching her own body fall forward to crush down on top of her victim...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Grave came to, he was in his male body, and he was surrounded by angry looking women. All hands on hips, and glaring at him. Valencia spoke first. "You rapist piece of shit, you nearly put Talon into a coma." she declared. Envy seemed upset with him too. "You should have woken me up to help you with the need. Instead you just do something retarded again."

Even Club seemed to get angry as she soon added her two cents. "Gwave no wake Club up for amazing three-some!?" she criticized him.

Finally, Roy revealed his female form, bound in odd chains that seemed magical, using a gesture of her hand to show his female self to him. "From now on your other half will be restrained. Is that alright, Jekyll? Hyde isn't allowed to walk around anymore." she referenced his two-faced nature with another character from fiction.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave moaned as she bounced on top of Talon's cock, his plea unheard. She could feel the finale coming close, the sensations rising to a peak before everything went still. For a split-second, it was as if the world froze in place. Then it exploded in pleasure as energy and cum flooded her, the half-blood's eyes snapping wide open as the overwhelming tide hit her like a hammer. It was a backlash, as if everything she had done to Talon suddenly got turned back on her in a single, powerful strike. Her mouth opened, but no cry came out. Cynder's mind was completely overwhelmed, everything fading to black as she drowned in pleasure.

It wasn't until the morning that consciousness would return. Slowly, at first, a pair of eyes opened, blinking. Then the memories came, and Grave sat upright in a flash of panic that quickly turned to confusion. He was back in his male body again... And judging by the stares he was getting from the congregation, the cat was out of the bag. A mixture of feelings assaulted him as the girls spoke, not as overwhelming as the sensations of the night but still potent enough to make him barely listen to them, but for different reasons. Mortification, guilt, anger, fear, it all welled in him like a tide of flame and bile and he had to restrain himself from replying immediately, or it'd all come pouring out.

Cynder's right hand was clenched into a fist, the left brought up to cover his face and hopefully hide at least a bit of the self-loathing expression he had. He took heavy, shaky breaths, pushing the emotions down until he felt them stabilize a bit. He didn't feel good, but after this he doubted his day would be in any way pleasant. At the very least, he could stand up and act normally, or close enough to it, now. Getting off of the ground, he looked at the bound form with a scowl, sighing heavily. "To be honest... No, it's not alright, but it'll have to do for now. We'll need a better solution for long term, though." There was much he wanted to say, but Grave pushed it aside for now. He had to confirm something first. "What's with Talon? Did he recover?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You sucked him dry." Roy replied. "That must be the downside of having a chosen fragment, I suppose. Your appetite only gets larger as well. He will have to rest in the wagon, he will need to be fed and be taken care of until his spirit recovers from your attack." Roy declared.

Valencia stood up from the camp fire. "We should get moving as well. Got ground to cover if we're going to head off and finish our retarded quest of reviving a dead Echidna lord. Aka: Mommy Dearest." she spoke with snide tone.

Club threw a small rock that bounced off of Grave's shoulder, and gave him a sour look. Apparently still upset that she wasn't included in a threesome.

Atea laughed at that, as she was sitting within the wagon, attending to Talon who was already inside. "Ara, you have a habit of making women angry it seems, boy. What an entertaining time it's been since you arrived. Such wonderful comedy!" she cheered. "But if you ever need comfort boy, you are always welcome to defer to your elders, you know~?" Atea said with a playful kiss in his direction. "I won't judge you for how silly you are. In fact, I welcome such flawed youth." she said with a giggle.

Envy looked especially ticked off at what Atea was doing. "Stop flirting with Grave and encouraging his bad habits! I'm trying to break him out of them, and you're encouraging him!" she declared.

Atea just brought a hand to her lips in surprise. "Oh? So threatening~ Maybe if you used more positive reinforcement... With hugs, kisses and licks~" she said, using her digit to demonstrate her licking her tongue around it in an alluring manner. Envy just went red and flared up, almost ready to burst steam from her ears.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Bigger reserve requires more energy to fill it... Makes sense." Grave sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Hope he recovers fast... And yes, Valencia, thank you for your apt summary of our current predicament." The half-blood replied dryly, sending the woman an annoyed glance. "As well as your continued loyal assistance." He added, pointing out that for all of her complaints, the woman had yet to leave or voice an objection that was more than sarcastic insults. Still, he'd probably need to deal with that at some point... Should he really follow Roy's advice on the matter, though? Maybe he ought to start biting back and see how she reacted before doing anything.

As a pebbled bounced off of his shoulders, Grave found his attention drawn back to Club... As well as what looked like an impending catfight. At the very least, he had the good grace to look sheepish for a moment before composing himself. He still felt like shit, emotionally speaking, but if he focused on things that needed to be done instead of what happened, he'd pull through. Taking a deep breath, Cynder quickly turned to start resolving the situation before it escalated further, his expression losing the telltale signs of despair he experienced moments ago as determination came to the forefront.

"Atea, please stop riling up my sister." Grave requested, trying to sound polite. "As much as it may amuse you, I'd like to ask for her help now. Ziah?" He looked at the demon in question. "I understand how you feel, and I agree that I need your assistance. I'd like you to help me learn how to control my other half..." He paused, sighing. "And I suppose we can work on some of my habits while we're at it too. At the very least, I plan on not repeating my recent mistakes again." He asserted. Granted, he'd probably keep making new ones, but at least now he fully intended to learn his lessons.

Cynder turned to the ex-goblin next, holding back his grimace this time. "Uh... Club? I didn't want to exclude you or anything, it's just that when... That kicked in, I could barely think or control myself. I damn near flew away from the camp to assault someone in the forest and it took pretty much everything I had to stop myself doing so." He scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional or anything. I'll make up for this... Somehow." This was easily the weirdest apology he had to make in a while, but Club and reason didn't mix much. He'd have to apologize to Talon later, too... Once he was conscious again.

"Right then. Much as I'd like to have a bite, I suppose we're better off packing up and leaving now." Grave concluded, speaking up to draw everybody's attention. "Let's load everything up and get moving again. Including that one..." He glanced at his female half in exasperation. Suddenly, he paused, a thought occuring to him. "Hang on a second. I approve of the restraints on mobility for the time being, but can I still switch between bodies with those chains on?" He asked. "Because it occured to me that maybe if I periodically check up on the condition of that body, we'll have some warning next time I..." Cynder paused, groping for a word. "Require a recharge."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Valencia rolled her eyes at his reply, before arching her brow at the followup. As if she wasn't sure if he was being snide or sarcastic, or perhaps actually serious. But she dismissed it. Then, his words to Atea made the woman chuckle, giving wordless confirmation that it very much did amuse her. Then, a frustrated Envy replied. "Being a demon is like living an immortal life where you're constantly accelerating towards your death. Anyone that opens their soul and body to consuming energy like that means your existence becomes transient. Without sustain, your... Other half... Will vanish. The body will become an empty husk and decay while the soul leaks away. The succubus curse that is woven in our souls compells us to devour energy. The less of our soul is left, the more the curse is in control. So by keeping ourselves fed, we retain our minds and don't become possessed by the curse. So all you have to do is what you do normally to exist. You know? By eating." she explained. "Except that fat and slutty looking you over there will be eating dicks." she stated flatly. She gave very hostile adjectives to Grave's female version. As if very irritated about something. Her expression added, she looked VERY upset. Perhaps Envious.

Club let out a grunt. "Gwave better make up good! Club very angry! Good sex! Great sex! Hours and hours! Until Gwave's cum wells run dry!" she declared her demands.

Asking about his body, Atea answered. "No, you fool. If we blocked the link then you'd be cut off, then that thing would either die or become a monster on it's own. Acting free of your will. Who knows what it would do if it gained a unique mind. Especially since it absorbed half of what you used to be. It'd have a lot of info, boy~" she chuckled.

Then, Talon and Grave's female self were loaded into the wagon, and Club took the front and began pulling everyone once again with minimal effort, losing seemingly no pace at all.

Everyone sat in the wagon, many enjoying beverages. Roy and Valencia shared a brew of tea that Atea made and also enjoyed. Envy drank nothing, sitting on the edge of the wagon with her back to the side, one leg curled up with her arm around it and her other leg dangling off the edge. Every now and then, she'd glance at Grave's unmoving female form, and glare at it before looking back to the scenery. Roy and Valencia spoke, seemingly a hushed and uncomfortable topic. Atea meanwhile, just rested on a pillow while staring at Grave with intent from a side glance as she relaxed, holding a small smile on her face.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave nodded as Ziah explained the basics of his predicament. So basically, he'd have to keep finding ways to keep his female half fed, then? This could be a problem. Talon might be incapable of keeping up with that sort of appetite. Much as the thought disturbed him, Cynder realized that perhaps his monster side would have to become an opportunistic eater and grab her chances whenever they presented themselves. Or find an extra companion. Though that'd have to wait until others agreed to let his female half walk around again. That'd probably have to wait until the feeding problem was dealt with, he mused.

At the very least, his words seemed to have... Some effect. As usual. Valencia ignored him, Atea just laughed, and Club... Her threat actually made Grave cringe a little, but he nodded. He'd be completely worn out by the time she was done. His sister's reaction, on the other hand, was a bit curious. Why was she so angry about his female half? The half-blood frowned as he tried to puzzle that one out. Fat and slutty-looking... Was it about appearance? Was she envious about the... Size? Cynder found the thought difficult to imagine, somehow. Why would anyone be envious of someone like him? It almost made him want to laugh at the absurdity.

Grave found himself ripped out of those thoughts by Atea speaking up again, this time about his second body. The scenario she presented was enough to make him genuinely cringe, a bitter expression forming on his face out of revulsion. "Hell no." He stated with irritation. "I don't need another me running around. Pretty sure nobody needs that." He grumbled. "We'd probably just kill each other anyway." Cynder sighed before getting onto the wagon, trying not to look at his female self. Another one like him... Ugh. Just no. He'd rather find a way to control both bodies himself that have something like that happen.

As the journey resumed, Grave soon found himself with nothing to do. Ziah was still being jealous. At least he assumed it was jealousy, given her nature. Maybe she was angry about him becoming a demon? He couldn't quite tell anymore. Roy and Valencia were having another private conversation. Club was busy pulling the carts. And Atea... Was sending him some rather unusual glances. The amount of attention she paid to him was unusual. Cynder ignored it at first, but boredom began to wear him down soon enough. Plus, he couldn't help but wonder when she'd make good on her promise. So, with nothing better to do, he eventually - after a lot of hesitation - spoke up. "Am I so amusing you can't avert your eyes, or is there a more specific reason why I'm watched with such focus?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea chuckled. "You are very easily irritated. You appear to be such an easy victim of teasing and torment." she commented. "Your negative outlook, I wonder why you do not disown it? It makes you weak. But all the while, it makes it so interesting to watch you suffer. Especially when I plant certain thoughts in your mind, like the thought of that female you over there coming to ride your very own dick. What a twist on the ideology of fucking yourself, don't you agree?" she said with a bigger smirk since she'd been spotted already. "It's a trait you and your sister share. You're both miserable by your own faults. Why not reconsider a happier outlook? It couldn't do you any harm. I might find your smiling face adorable and coddle you more. Wouldn't you like that, boy?" she giggled, eying him in that ever remaining manner of seeing him as her toy.

"I'm NOT miserable by my own design." Envy declared. "Chalk it up to my mother's biased treatment favoring him instead of me, allowing me to be taken and tortured in Hell. That's why I'm upset."

Atea hummed. "... But you fuck him." she said outright, earning everyone a look at her.

Envy's face flared up red with shame and anger. "I'm a fucking demon! Besides, I can still hate him, now for many more reasons! Speaking of which!" she threw a finger at the female Grave. "Why the fuck did you make her so THICK!?" she exclaimed.

Atea shrugged with a bored expression. "I didn't. That's what he'd have looked like if he were a woman." she explained, and Envy's teeth grinding could be heard, her rage somehow directed at Grave himself as she seemed to be trying to summon the power of laser eyes to turn his head into ash.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Given that I've been insulted, ostracized and pushed away for most of my life, it's not hard to assume more torment would simply irritate old wounds even more." Grave pointed out bitterly after a moment, Atea's words striking close to the bone. "You really think it's just our own fault? Do you really believe it's that easy to just shake it all off, forget it and decide that tomorrow, you're going to be an optimist? Relaxed? Happy with yourself?" A humorless chuckle escaped his lips. "If it were that easy... It'd have done it already. It's not that I'm not trying to distance myself from this, at least a little, but my efforts so far weren't particularly successful. Hell... I find it difficult to believe they can be successful in the first place."

Cynder paused for a moment, looking away as he collected his thoughts. A frown slowly crept onto his face as he felt his sister's glare on him. "Besides, for all of your talk of us making ourselves miserable, you seem perfectly happy to just throw more fuel onto the fire." The half-blood pointed out. "And Ziah, that's something I have little control over. It could be this whole Chosen thing making her look that way. I mean, I imagine having more power than normal could cause the vessel to expand." He shrugged. "Or maybe not, I don't know... Maybe it's just fate throwing another curveball or something. Either way, if I can learn to use magic better, maybe I could shapeshift it into something that looks more reasonably." Grave pointed out. "Speaking of which, I believe we had an agreement. Miss Atea."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea laughed at his description and explanation. "Your problem is that you assume too much. Why do you think I live alone, boy?" she questioned. "Your story is comfortable compared to mine. You're preaching to the choir." she declared. "So, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt... Yes, yes you can. It's far easier than you think. All things difficult seem so at first only because you never tried. There was once a day in your life when walking seemed impossible to you. You learned an entire language, and then learned how to weave. Suddenly, finding a reason to smile is beyond you? How short sighted." she chided him. "You cannot accomplish such feats and come to me as if a simple state of mind is far too much. It doesn't matter who you are, none of the accomplishments you made come easy or quickly. If you were so pathetic, then you'd have failed to function as a human being and died long ago. Yes?" she questioned.

"So, come over here. Open your mind a little." She acquired a pillow and put it next to herself. "Let your elder comfort you, foolish boy. You too, girl. So you don't get jealous~" she said, and Envy's face went red. Not with shame, but anger, as she looked to Grave to see what he would do. No doubt ready to join him in case he accepts the offer.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave stared at Atea for a while, digesting her words. Eventually, a low chuckle escaped his lips, slowly growing into a mirthless, quiet laughter as he lowered his head, a crooked half-smile forming on his face. "So that's how it is, huh? Just throw myself into it?" He replied dryly. "Haah... So in the end, we're all here just trying to cope with our fucked-up heads as best as we can, huh? It's like not a single damn person here is without something screwing them up. This is a sick joke." The half-blood sighed. This seemed surreal. He expected all kinds of responses, but not this. Not encouragement. As if Atea genuinely believed he was better than he thought himself to be. It somehow felt euphoric and revolting at the same time.

"Honestly... You know what kept me alive for so long?" Grave looked the woman in the eye. "Fear of dying. I just didn't want to die. And as long as I had anything to hold onto... I could push the thoughts of dying alone, like a pathetic dog, far away. And before I came here, all I had was the thought of how much I fucking HATE everybody who wronged me." He looked down again, his expression hardening. Glare turning ice-cold as his features expressed his loathing and anger at people from his past. "And the one time I felt myself giving up on that a little bit, after meeting Club... I damn near let myself get killed. Because I thought I had lost her, and in my shock couldn't find anything else to grasp. I don't even feel like I can blame the would-be killer." Which was Ziah, of course. The irony of that was palpable now.

"So... I guess that's why I'm not letting my outlook improve. I got scared of letting go of that grudge... And looking back on the situation, I find myself not wanting to let go." Cynder concluded, letting out another sigh as his expression relaxed, turning neutral again. "Because if I lose those around me again, I won't have anything else. Because it feels like all the time I spent holding onto it was just a waste if I do. And for all the times it made me feel like it was tearing me inside to pieces, I always wanted to at least get the satisfaction of burning someone, anyone deserving to ashes with that bile when I finally let it out." He looked up at Atea. "I suppose, deep down, I just want someone to suffer as much misery as I did. Fun thing to realize about yourself, no? Second only to knowing how bloody hollow you've become."

"But then again, going by what you've said you've probably been there yourself. I'm just boring you now, aren't I?" Grave chuckled dryly, his tone self-depreciating. Glancing at Ziah, he shrugged before moving over to the pillow, waiting for her to join him before focusing back on Atea. "I've no idea what sort of comfort you plan on offering that could help. If I could imagine it, I probably wouldn't have so much trouble letting go. Not gonna lie, just about every part of me is not looking forward to learning either." He grimaced. "But I've no idea what the Hell I'm going to do if I don't. So I suppose I might as well try. I'd like to think I can't make an even bigger mess of my situation than I've already managed to do."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea just snorted at his woes. "If your loved ones die, then do what other woeful mortals do, and join them in Death. Commit suicide, show some resolve to be with them again and you will find them. The very suggestion is appaling to you mortals. But you have so little idea how easy it is. So afraid of the unknown even if you're told the truth. It's such a leap of faith that you don't do it, despite knowing the ones who passed are one slit of the throat away." she chuckled, her tone the same despite her humor so much more dark. "I don't envy Death. No pun intended. She is scorned for what she is despite doing her job so well. Everyone fears her, even if she is the true Shepard of the deceased. Whoever you lost, and will lose, will either return to their material plane or end up in Death's hands. Envy over there might be the exception, her soul will likely either vanish or return to Hell to regrow. A shame, but when you die, she won't be joining you." she declared.

It was such a powerful declaration that it made Envy's head turn. As if the realization just now hit her: She would outlive Grave. He was destined to die, and she was not. "Unless you became that woman, that is." she gestured to his female self. "THAT world would be one you shared with her. However, the man you are is not long for this world. In the eyes of the immortals."

When he and Envy eventually came over, Envy mostly because she looked vulnerable upon thinking about her own immortality, Atea reached her arms out to cuddle the two closer, even though both were taller than her. "Now-now, little noisy children. There's nothing like the present. The past is far too vast to dwell over. The landscape just keeps growing out of control and you can't do shit about it. That is why I suggest you throw your morals away and join the gods in the everlasting dance of whims. As we all have, who have experienced the ultimatum of every emotion you're capable of and more. We are not some awesome beings of awe, beyond your understanding. We are the EMBODIMENT of understanding. That is what makes us frightening. Trust me... No god is truly mentally beyond a mortal. I've lived both lives to know that. Gods just like to be arrogant and put on a good show. After all, transient creatures like you with such little consequence to your passing lives are like toys." she openly called Grave and company toys. "So, start by realizing how insignificant even the gods are. Then, stop being so dramatic about your tiny pathetic life. And finally... Realize that the world has so little consequence!" she said with a smile. "Just do what you want! Invent new things to do! There's nothing more strange than people, meeting new people and playing with them is a process I could and have repeated for ages. So many combinations of ticks and triggers of their mind, I've never met the same person twice." she boasted.

"So live a little! Whip your cock out! And whip your breasts free!" she gestured to both siblings. "Because why not have fun and smile, when your suffering means absolutely nothing? You're just wasting the precious little time you have in this world before the next, so stop dawdling. Entertain me!" she laughed joyously, rubbing the two on the back.

Envy looked confused. And a bit worried about Atea.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave grimaced at Atea's first suggestion. Suicide? Fuck that shit. Her words simply made him bristle. Killing yourself just to rejoin someone... What if they'd have preferred that person to live? What if the one who grieved still wanted to live? Blinking, the half-blood suddenly felt the gears in his head click as he pondered that. He wanted to live, didn't he? That's why he kept moving forward despite the abuse. He just wanted to live. Fear of death was a thing, sure, but it wasn't all that pushed him forward. Suddenly Cynder had no idea what to think of Atea anymore. Was she being a hypocrite here, advocating something she didn't seem to feel the need for, or provoking him into making conclusions?

What really bothered him most, however, was the revelation of Ziah's eventual fate. Cynder's eyes opened wide as he realized the implications, and from a quick glance he could tell that his sister was also troubled. As she sat down next to him and got pulled into Atea's hug, he covertly reached out with one hand to gently grab onto hers, hoping to reassure her. Not just about that, but about her reaction to the other mamono's speech too. Frankly, Grave felt confused, disturbed and bemused by what the smaller woman considered to be the cure for what ailed them, evidenced by the shrug he gave his sister. Still, the cogs were turning, and his mind was already analyzing and dismantling the advice, processing it into conclusions.

"So, from nihilism to hedonism?" He eventually spoke up, his tone dry. "Not sure if this is my cup of tea. That being said, you do raise some good points." The young man admitted, musing on Atea's words. Do what you want. In a world where everything was relative and nothing was forbidden, it was up to him to decide what to care about and what to do. Focus not on what happened, but on what he desired. And as he pondered that, Grave realized he had quite the number of desires now that he tried to name them. In the short run, in the long run... Whatever he did, there were plenty of objectives to aim at. Some harder than others.

With a sigh and a grimace, Cynder couldn't help but note that a few would be a royal pain to achieve at best, near impossible at worst. Like doing something about the immortality problem of Ziah's. Easiest option was to let his human life run it's course before switching over to his female half completely, but that didn't solve the soul problem. He'd likely need to find a way to do something about her demonic nature. That'd take way more knowledge, skill and power than he had now, though. Well, maybe he wasn't lacking power - he was a chosen, after all - but he had little idea how to use it. Bah, he'd burn that bridge when he got to it. Baby steps for now, he'd solve the immediate issues first before tackling bigger problems.

Taking in a deep breath, Grave nodded to himself. It'd take some effort, switching his mentality like this, but it seemed doable now. As long as he could keep himself distracted with the right goals and say "fuck it" to everything that got in his way, maybe he could make the switch. And while he didn't quite buy that everything was insignificant, he had to admit that quite a lot of shit really didn't matter much. "Well... Thanks, I guess." He shrugged a bit sheepishly. "While your advice is cynical as Hell and sounds kinda horrible, I think I can use some of it. Probably."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea laughed at his comment of her advice. "Sure, those are incorrect but will work for your understanding no doubt!" she declared, then, she looked at Grave with an amused smirk. "In light of that, and my beliefs, I have something to share with only you, boy." she declared, before sliding in to kiss his ear and speak ever so slightly into his ear, such that it almost felt like it was just barely being whispered into his mind, the wind from her mouth not even reaching his flesh. 'How would you feel knowing I'm going to fuck your precious sister?' she inquired, before giving his ear a kiss and leaning back to hug her arm around Envy a little tighter, an act his sister leaned into in an almost comforted way as she seemed to act like she was hers. All the while she made her legs shift, and Grave spotted a 'growth' in her dress that shouldn't belong there. Then, her lips moved again, and the whisper hit his mind once more. Twas telepathy indeed. 'You're welcome to join in on the fun as always. But she shall be next on my list of naughtiness. I wonder what you will do about it?' she said with sudden confrontation.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave blinked as he processed Atea's declaration. Or was it a challenge? He wasn't certain. What he was sure of was that even as he remained still, the conscious part of his brain mulling over his response, the part he usually kicked away to the back of his brain was roused wide awake and making a racket. The emotional reaction was clearly far faster here, immediate even. And Cynder realized he didn't like it. He wasn't entirely certain what sort of emotion it was, but he didn't like it. It made him want to punch something. Glancing at Ziah, and watching her lean in towards Atea only made it worse. Was... Was this what being envious felt like? No, she was HIS lover.

"Not gonna lie." Grave muttered quietly, leaning in to whisper back to Atea. "There's something about that idea that... Bothers me immensely." He stated diplomatically even as his own arm moved up to embrace his sister closely to him. A moment of thought, and he gently shook the girl, mostly to get her attention and snap her out of whatever funk she was just sinking in. Another glance to try and meet her eyes if she looked up at him, followed by a gesture pointing to Atea's growing... Thing. Seriously, what the Hell was up with monstergirls and their bodies? Still, deep down he hoped that his sister would not disappoint him and react explosively as she was prone to do. "I don't like it, I think."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy was a bit disturbed by his shaking, and the moment he did, Atea's thing was gone. So she looked, and saw him pointing at her crotch. Envy's eyes went narrow when he did that. "What is wrong with you?" she inquired. "Suddenly think you're hot shit because so many girls around you did you?" she accused him. Atea just pat her on the head.

"Hush now, he's merely letting you know he had the pleasure~" she said. And Envy just rolled her eyes. "Believe me, I know." she sighed. Atea glanced back at him. 'I like how humble you've become.' she whispered. 'I will provide you a chance to stop me, if you care so much~ Simply entertain me, and I won't only humor you, I'll reward you~!' she promised. 'After all, the favor I had them do hardly paid the price of what I did to your soul to save you. It was a lot of work, you know. I expect you to not let me down in the slightest. Otherwise...' her eyes flashed briefly, and Grave was suddenly looking at Envy as they stood in the house once more, perhaps a flashback as it seemed to be like experiencing a memory.

"What will you do for me?" Atea asked Envy, as Grave found that his perspective came from Atea's, including her voice. "It's a large request you ask from me, and this man's broken soul. He has a parasite, corruption, and a rather nasty amount of damage to his husk. I could ask for your entire life."

Envy adopted a resolute face. "I'd give it." she stated.

Atea let out a hum, Grave saw her hand approach to gently touch her chin, one leg folding over the other in view. "I'll hold you to that. I expect to have a lot of fun with you~" she said... Before Grave saw a futanari length grow as if by magic from her lions, for Grave to find she was sitting naked in her chair. Envy's face paled, before she just let out a sigh, and went to kneel on her own, only slight hesitation in her motion before she was about to suck Atea's length... All before Atea stopped her with a hand to her head. "Not yet. Later. I want to see what's so fun about this male that makes you ready to humiliate yourself before me~"

Envy gave a start. "He's mine!"

Atea just laughed. "So he is! We'll see how he feels. I'll let him choose for you! You or him~" she giggled, as Envy's fist clenched. "How would that make you feel?" her words echoed in his mind, heard once before. "I wonder what you will do about it?" she said, chuckling. Envy just lowered her head. "I like it! This is amusing!" she laughed with inhuman glee. "I'll fix him for you. In return... You had better entertain me~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world suddenly snapped back to the wagon. Grave sat there, being embraced by Atea. Both she and Envy were looking at him. Only Envy looked away when his gaze saw them. "Do you hate me, Grave?" Atea asked in the open, drawing Envy's eyes right back. "That would be a step in the right direction if you did. Normally you'd be hating yourself right now. Hating someone else for your own decisions and feelings, now that is how a god thinks~!" she winked. "Not that you'll ever be one. But there's no truer form of maturity than complete abandonment of responsibility. Ironic, isn't it?" she giggled.

Envy looked concerned. "What are you talking about?" she inquired.

Atea pet her head. "Just helping your poor brother find his way. Just like you, he needs a little encouragement in the right direction." she stated. "I hope he'll like me throughout, it will make it more fun. But, neither of your affections are required. By the way, Ziah was it? About that favor..." she cooed, Grave saw her hand caressing Envy's head.

Envy just flushed a bit and turned her head away as if in shame. "Later..." Envy replied.

Atea just looked to Grave, smiling as she gave a loose shrug. "Two sides of the same coin, you two are~" she said with amusement.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"No, it's... Nevermind." Grave sighed. Of course Atea pulled that kind of shit on him. Of course. Sighing, he pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes for a moment. Not like he'd have time to explain it. More importantly, Atea seemed to like the fact he took her challenge. At the same time, she appeared eager to let him have a better idea of what was at stake. The memory she displayed to him, whether it was true or no, definitely had an impact on the young man. First Club, now Ziah... Both willing to offer their lives for his sake. Why? How in Hell was he supposed to be worthy of that? He wasn't. He could only work to improve until that changed. Anything else would be insulting to them both.

Once he snapped back to reality, Cynder quickly turned his attention to his sister, feeling a stab of guilt as she looked away for a moment. Ironically, it was Atea who helped him refocus. Mostly by goading him, hoping for a reaction. And much as he didn't want to give into her provocation, Grave realized two things. One, as callous as she was Atea had a point. Two, while he did feel a certain measure of loathing towards himself, now that a fair share of his rage was being directed towards the insufferably pleased with herself mamono he wasn't feeling smothered by it.

Anger, he was beginning to realize, was a funny thing. Now that Atea was doing her best to stoke it consistently, Grave found the dull embers he had been carrying in his soul for far too long start flaring to life again. A slow but noticeable burn that urged him to face her challenge and win, no matter how much it took. Ziah was his, and he owed her far too much to give up on her even a little bit. She wanted entertainment? Oh, he'd give her something to laugh about alright. Granted, he still had to figure out what and how, but he'd get there. Somehow. Even if he had to set someone on actual fire, not the metaphorical one he was feeling. Which, quite frankly, was rapidly becoming a very appealing idea.

"Encouragement, she says." Grave finally spoke up, hugging Ziah closer as he tried to be reassuring. "You know, I'm having a hard time figuring out whether I should be grateful or just punch you in the face." He stated bluntly, not bothering with an explanation. She'd know all too well why. "I can't understand you at all. On one hand you say you want me to like you, then you go and pull something that makes me want to do something dire to you. I'm not even certain if you actually want to help or just mess with me. Or both." He blinked, the realization coming all too suddenly. "Gods damn it, I'm just going to get verbally slapped upside the head in every discussion here, aren't I."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea began by bringing her hand up to lightly slap his cheek. "Indeed, boy. I enjoy both the thought, the action, and the figurative approach of slapping you." she declared. "I just want you to see the world with the eye of whimsy. I think you'll like me better that way. Then the fun can begin, and then continue. And I do wish you'd give me more credit. I've been more honest with you than most mortals ever will. A shame honesty is scorned, humans enjoy being lied to, but when the illusion is broken, they weep." she laughed.

Being tugged consistently and constantly, Envy suddenly snapped. "Stop it, Grave!" she exclaimed. "I'm right here, you don't need to squeeze me from across Atea! I think you're squeezing her even worse!" she lectured him. Atea just giggled and lifted her shoulders. "I rather enjoy it." she laughed. To which Envy glared.

A moment passed, idle traveling. Atea was quick to become bored again though. Club meanwhile was laying on her back with her feet dangling over the back edge. "I've got an idea. Why don't you and Envy play rock, paper, scissors? I simply must discover something, and only your sibling conflict will find resolution." she declared.

Envy just glared. "What nonsense do you wish now?"

Atea clasped her hands together. "I wish to see a winner between you two. Hop to it!" she declared.

Envy let out a sigh, as if being pacified by the woman, as she held out her hand weakly to play the game. "Just do it, please." Envy said with a sigh. "Entertain it." she decalred, referring to Atea as an 'it'.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sorry about that." Grave apologized sheepishly to Ziah. Guess he had been pulling her around a tad much, huh. He eased up on the hugging, letting her get some space if she wanted to. Atea he paid little mind, as she didn't seem to be bothered at all. Though he still wasn't certain what to think of her. Sure, he owed her a lot, but she was impossible to understand at times. Though her remark about humans enjoying lies was a bit of an oversimplification in his opinion. It's the relief from pain of reality they enjoyed more than the lie itself: the latter mattered little. Though the young man had to admit, it wasn't exactly a good trait of mankind.

As the travels continued in peace, allowing him to glance around again, Cynder took note that Club seemed to be lazing around. Which brought a question to his mind: who the Hell was pulling the cart? A question easily solved by just looking, admittedly, and soon replaced by another one: what the Hell Atea wanted to learn by watching him and his sister compete? Sighing, he shook his right arm a bit to loosen it up before taking position. "Sure, why not." Truth be told, he was a little curious what this was all about. They'd probably learn soon enough, Grave reflected as he threw a Paper as his first move.