What's new

Forum of the Elder Gods (Grave;Cross)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ketzi'ah, Demon of Envy (Grave;Cross)

Given the nature of her bladed hair, perhaps he'd have seen it coming when his paper was met with scissors. In addition, a peak revealed that Envy's hair was moving the card along as if a wheelchair, wrapping around the pully up front to become horse hooves at the bottom, all while playing rock-paper-scissors. Grave wouldn't even recall the transition happening. "Horray! Envy wins!" she declares. "Since you both are in on the loop, the winner gets to decide who I sleep with tonight."

Envy's face paled a bit, before she growled. She looked ready to reject the whole idea, before she seemed to realize what was going on as she gave a wide eyed look to Grave. Then, she looked at Atea with a determined glare. "Both of us. If you want to toy with us, then we're going to ally against you." she said, as Grave would feel a perhaps threatening blade at the base of his spine, hidden from view. "Right?" she urged him, her red eyes glowing. Atea just hummed, and folded her arms into her own sleeves and leaned back with her hands presumably on her stomach. "I see... But you recall what I said, right Envy? I desire someone to play with my dick tonight. I grow tired of only using my pussy." she declared. The air of camaraderie faded immediately. "Grave can handle it." she said, causing Atea to lurch forward with a heavy burst of contained laughter that inflated her cheeks, before an explosion of a mist of spit flew from her mouth. She was hunched forward, as if dying from laughter while all they heard was muffled chuckles.

"Can he? The poor boy. Nobody loves you, my dear~" she said with a smirk at Grave, now openly showing the rod beneath her robe despite everyone being able to see it.

"I wuv Gwave!" Club declared, flipping over and pushing herself up on her hands. "Gwave won't be crushed by tiny dick! Gwave strong! Maybe!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave blinked. This he did not see coming. Atea once again pulled a fast one on them. Sighing, he could only watch his sister struggle with the dilemma she was facing... A dilemma she solved in a way he didn't expect nor think of. It was true, if they worked together, perhaps they could give her a run for her money. "Sure." He nodded, a tiny smile on his face as he brushed off his sister's urging. She didn't need to coerce him into working together with her. The good feeling died immediately as Ziah dumped the "responsibility" of playing with Atea's dick entirely onto him, leaving the half-blood gaping.

Grave collected himself after a moment, fuming slightly. On one hand, he really wouldn't have liked to leave taking that thing to Ziah. He was rather possessive, he realized, and probably would have resorted to dealing with it anyway. It's just that being thrown to the wolves so readily stung a bit. "Fine." He sighed, agreeing after some thought. "But only on one condition: I get to use my other body for this." Cynder stated firmly, glancing at the member in question. "If I have to do it, I'd rather do it with a body that actually likes that sort of thing, because this one doesn't."

Left unsaid was the message he conveyed to Ziah via expression alone: he'd work with her, but expected her to aid in knocking Atea down a peg as well. If she was serious about allying, then he'd do his best to aid her. If she'd just use him, well. They had to get that sibling rivalry and petty revenge schemes going somehow, right? Grave wasn't sure what it was like to have a sibling, still, but he heard that rivalries were supposedly normal. Though he wished he could be spared the running commentary from the peanut gallery. "Thank you for the vote of confidence, Club. Really." His response was dry and full of sarcasm, and he had a sneaking suspicion the girl wouldn't catch on at all.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Club just gave him an absent minded and goofy grin, as if taking his words at face value and feeling pride in his praise.

Atea shrugged. "If you think you can handle being attacked on both ends, that's your decision my boy. Though, I have to approve regardless, since well... If I had to choose between Envy, and the far more juicy, busty, and otherwise more beautiful-" Envy was twitching in anger as the comparison went on, before her hands and two strands of hair that formed into hands went forth to grab Atea's shoulders and arms. "Fuck you, I'll do it." she said in anger.

Atea chuckled with a smirk. "Oh? But I thought that you wanted-"

Envy snapped, "I change my mind a lot!" she growled.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave stared at his sister and Atea, feeling incredulous. Now this was just goddamn silly. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he let out an exasperated sigh. "Ziah, you just got played." He stated bluntly. "She's using reverse psychology to fool you." And given her jealousy, it was working. He really needed to start learning magic fast, both to control his bodies better and to adjust the shape of the female one. "Look, if you don't want to do it, don't do it. You're beautiful as you are, you don't need to prove anything to her, right? You should be proud of your looks." Hopefully some praise would mollify her and make her see reason.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Envy whipped on him. "Got played by what, asshole!? Genetics!? LIFE!? Who the fuck died and made you both King and Queen of the better side of the family!? The literal King AND Queen! That fat lard is supposed to be you if you were a woman!? Better than me!? Why!?" she growled. "Who decided that I got the shit genes and you got the good ones!" she said in outrage, "And like you think that's even true! Even if it was, it would just mean you're the sicko we all think you are and that you like small no tit girls... Like... Like...!" she looked right over at Atea, before grabbing the laughing equivocal demigod and shaking her via hands around her throat. "Fucking ironing board ATEAAA!" she roared in furious anger.

But then, it seemed Atea had enough, and with a touch of her index finger to Envy's furious forehead, Grave saw a single trace of a weave go into her skull, and magic do it's work. Almost immediately Envy seemed to calm down and collapse in a limp heap, disabled as if tranquilized. Her face went forward to bury itself in Atea's crotch, whose legs were wide open in greeting to the tranquil headbutt. "As amusing as that was, I had enough entertainment. Honestly, the curse truly does drive them all insane. Though Envy has to be the slapstick of the lot of them. No benefits whatsoever, a literal existence of wanting. How pitiful~" she chuckled. "Cursed as well to be inferior to her brother, and technical sister, in every way, all of her power as a Cardinal for naught, leaving her even more wanting. Oh how full the curse must be from feeding on her seething envy. Your mere existence causes her pain." She said while using one hand to pet Grave's head.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave watched the outburst with a wide-eyed expression, unprepared for it and caught completely off-guard as a result. As amusing as the rant could have been when watched from the outside, he had little reason to laugh. Hell, his thoughts immediately turned to worry as he saw his sister turn on Atea, only to end up being tranquilized. He had to admit, seeing that thread of magic hit her brain made his pressure go up slightly out of fear she'd get hurt. Fortunately, it seemed the pint-sized mamono - come to think of it, what kind of monster was she? - settled on harmless disabling.

Groaning, Grave reached down and gently grabbed his sister, pulling her face out from between Atea's legs. He moved the girl to a spot where she could rest comfortably before turning his attention back to Atea. "And I am not happy about it nor amused by that." The half-blood stated in response to her observation. "If I could get rid of that curse for her somehow, I'd do it. Hell if I know how." He grimaced. "And you're saying all the Sins are like this? Driven to extremes by whatever they represent? How does that work?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea nodded. "I can get rid of the curse. Given enough time and... Reason to do it." she chuckled. "It would just transfer to someone else though, so I wouldn't bother regardless. Plus, we'd have to know how she felt about the curse." she pointed at the unconscious Envy. "Anyway, yes indeed they are. Gluttony is a gigantic woman who was once a human Queen that was obsessed with eating. One day the previous owner of the curse was killed by an angel and as it roamed, it searched for a new host and found this Queen to be a most suitable host. Imagine the shock of the Order when their queen emerged not as a fat slob, but a very thick and shapely woman with unusual beauty. She prided herself in this at first, but it was obviously the work of mamono magic. So the angels chased her out, as demons came to save her, previous servants of the Cardinal of Gluttony. Same for the others, Wrath is always seething with rage, Avarice is only thinking about getting more things, Pride is constantly struggling to be number 1 in everything. You wouldn't believe the eating contest between her and Gluttony~" she chuckled. "Sloth is said to be awake about one day out of every month. She wakes up to feed on a grand feast of young boys her servants bring her, then she grants her servants the Boon of Sloth before she goes to sleep again. Oddly enough, she's the strongest of the sins, but does nothing with her power but reward those who take care of her. And the last is the Cardinal Sin of lust, whom you likely know well as she's the one currently invading this realm. She's pretty much the biggest sex addict you can imagine. She does have preferences mind, if that surprises you. She loves mutant half-breed boys. Cat boys, rabbit boys, and I bet she wouldn't mind a snake boy either~" she chuckled.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Wouldn't she also be the one who raided my mom's kingdom after she died, perchance?" Grave replied darkly. "I think I'll skip on meeting her, at least until I absolutely have to. Or happen to be equipped with something that'll hurt her." He sighed. "Though it truly seems that all of the Sins fit their names perfectly. As troublesome as that can sometimes be." The half-blood mused. He spoke nothing of transferring the curse. Atea had a point, plus he didn't want to owe her too much. And a favor like that would cost a lot. There was one other thing she mentioned that interested him, however. "You mentioned the Boon of Sloth. What is that? Can other Sins grant boons? Or are they too weak?" He asked. This could be useful information.

Once he was done probing Atea with questions, Cynder settled down to spend the rest of the ride in comfort. With the mamono temporarily satisfied with her daily amusement, he likely didn't have to worry overmuch about being pestered for a while. A chance to try and practice his magic control, he reflected. Conjuring some sand, he tried to work on manipulating it just like before, focusing on precision and fine motor control rather than speed or power of his tentacle construct, trying to trace sentences on the surface he was sitting on. Increasing power was probably straightforward enough to take little time to learn. Actually weaving his threads into something useful took priority.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea only nodded at his first remark, on the second, she smirked. "Each sin makes working for them worth it to the selfish mind in some form or another. Sloth does it by relinquishing some of her latent power to her followers. She has essentially become a farm for the demons around her to cultivate. They feed her and she both provides security and power back to her followers. Those who are starving may come under her care, and be lazy without fearing death by starvation. The efforts they take to feed her are minimalistic as well. They bring some foolish men who got caught out, and then force them to serve their new unmoving lord." she chuckles.

Since the wagon came to a halt at Envy's unconsciousness, Club went back out and began pulling again. Eventually, night would come and they would all rest inside the wagon. A perhaps odd choice at first, until Atea revealed: "I have protective magics as well as my aura. You will be safe, to sleep comfortably in this protection from the elements." she offered. Then, as night time prep was going on, Grave saw Atea seem to slip around like a snake, setting Envy up in, and crawling into, a futon, the motions underneath suggestive and lewd as she cuddled up to the dozing demon. Talon meanwhile was recovering from his stupor, but still seemed a bit out of it. All while Valencia and Roy seemed to chose to go out on their own to explore and talk together, leaving Club, Atea, Envy, and the two Grave twins behind on their own. The former of all, Club, would soon be climbing into the covers as well, giggling and rolling around.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave sighed as he saw Roy and Valencia leave. Perhaps he ought to try talking with them more? He was starting to feel he had been sidelining the two unintentionally. It sure as Hell wouldn't be as hard as apologizing to Talon once he recovered. That would be awkward as Hell at the very least. As the group prepared to rest inside the wagon, he simply ensured that his other body was set up somewhere comfortable before tucking in, making sure to stay close to Envy. Mostly so he could keep an eye on Atea in case she tried to pull something stupid, though if Club decided to join the group he'd not oppose her. Though perhaps he'd have to do something about the short girl's sleeping posture one day.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Crawling into bed as well, the glimpse he got under the covers when crawling in was Envy holding both hands over her crotch while Atea seemed to be exploring to her heart's content, the two short and slim women together, flesh against flesh and one enjoying the other's company while the other suffered for it. Club was right behind him as well, sneaking right up between his legs and placing her cheek right on his crotch, letting out a giggle at her new cock pillow. Then hands began to roam, touching just about everywhere. Given Atea was now grinning at him, and that there were three hands, he could guess at who was contributing to touching him. One even went so far as to outright cup her hand over his length, the touching causing him to become erect. Another hand was seeking to grope him, settling to touch his inner thigh. The last seemed content with rubbing his side of his hips.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave glanced down anyway, just to be completely sure who was responsible and thus who deserved retaliation and how much of it. Atea definitely was on that list, though, what with how much she grinned at him. He wasn't sure where all of her weaknesses were yet, but he was willing to go out on a limb and take a few guesses. Her back, for example: if he could reach there, he was willing to bet he'd find a place worth teasing somewhere along her spine, likely at the base or along it's length. Her sides seemed like they might be worth trying, too. He could also borrow a page from one of the hands molesting him as well and go for the thigh. Plenty of options and time to test them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Taking a peek, he'd find: Club was still laying on him where he felt her. Her hand was cupped right over his crotch, the hand trying to peel hers off and was subsequently touching his balls was in fact, Envy trying to fend off who she thought was Atea. Atea meanwhile was just petting his leg. She looked ready to die of hysterical laughter when she knew he'd realized who was touching what. "You lend me such accusatory glares, boy. I beg your pardon." she said mockingly. Envy sent her a sharp look. "Would you please?" she said, before letting out a whine as Atea's hand smoothed along Envy's ribcage. "As you wish~" Atea cooed. Undeterred, Club drowsily went about taking out his cock and putting it into her mouth, giving the most gentle sucking motions along the length of it, a gentle 'mmm' from her voice vibrating his nerves with great pleasure.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave grunted, composing himself quickly as Club began with her usual antics. He wasn't sure whether him getting used to such was a good sign, but at the same time he had a sneaking suspicion that trying to get the girl to stop would be more trouble than it's worth. Deciding not to think of this for a moment, he focused back on Atea. "Oh, please forgive me. I was under the impression you enjoyed them, given how eagerly you seem to provoke them." At least Ziah was awake again, which... Was an improvement? Maybe? She was definitely being molested by Atea, prompting Cynder to respond in kind and give the grinning mamono a taste of her own medicine. She'd probably just enjoy it, but eh. Better do unto her than let her do unto Envy, and no there was nothing wrong with that train of thought.

As he worked, Grave turned his attention to places where skin was soft and sensitive, filled with nerves. Inner thigh. Inner arm. Spine, particularly around the base. Nape of the neck. Abdomen, though he took care not to stray too far down yet. Even the sides, more of a ticklish place to mix things up. This whole situation was a goddamn mess, might as well ride it to it's conclusion, he figured. The half-blood had no idea how Atea would take this, but given how hilarious she seemed to find this situation, it was unlikely she'd be very displeased. Particularly since she was, in the end, also a monster.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Atea started to giggle and writh, smiling and squirming in a playful way, "He-he-he, suddenly so playful, are we boy?" she cooed, while Envy went deep red in the face with mostly anger it seemed, her eye brows taking a most furios angle before her hand shot down, before what felt like a finger pressed hard against his clothed asshole. "Do you MIND!?" questioned Envy, who was in between the fondling. Then she let out a cry due to unknown reasons. "I mind~" Atea said, before Envy whipped her head at her. "Get out of my butt!" she said angrily. "You started it~" Atea cooed.

Meanwhile, Club's motions only became more passionate, slipping his semi-erect cock in and out of her mouth with gentle sways and long licks of her tongue. It seemed she didn't really care what was happening with the two other flat chests, she was just wanting to milk the cock in front of her.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Gah! Wrong target, Ziah! WRONG TARGET!" Grave yelped, dignity thrown to the wind. He was very thankful for the cloth stopping his sister's finger. He really, really didn't like this sensation at all. Club, in all honesty, wasn't helping matters either. It was becoming somewhat difficult to stay composed while she continued to suck on his cock in such a teasingly slow manner. Part of him wanted to tell her to stop, while the other part wanted to tell her to pick up the pace. Honestly, it wouldn't make this mess any worse. "Anyway, go after her if you have to!" He pointed out to his sister, hoping she'd listen to reason and at least team up with him in his continued assault on Atea. Right now the left hand seemed to have no idea what the right one was doing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Envy only seemed to become increasingly angry. "Why do you want me to target her? Is that what you want!? You don't want me after you? Because you like 'her' on you!?" Envy said, envious in nature as she looked at Club. Meanwhile, Atea was grinning. "This isn't entirely to your deficit, boy. I have something to teach you here, and it involves mamono energy interaction. Now... If I were to cum inside of this little demon's ass, my energy would be sucked inside of her, and the mix of chaotic energy would dull her... Like so..." She began, before twisting the covers in such an amazing way that it felt like they were moving on their own, and they were! Grave and co. were swept up, until Grave felt all four girls on him. Club was between his legs even moreso now, and bound there so that Grave could do nothing to stop her as she picked up the pace, holding his whole cock in her mouth between some thrusts to make a wide lick along the underside of his length. He felt like he was being milked for his cum. Meanwhile, Envy and Atea twisted until all he could see were their asses over him. Envy let out a squeal at the shock of it, confused and unsure as well as dazed. She seemed to have no idea that now Grave had full view of A set of cock and balls Atea grew over her pussy and asshole, the former of which was deep inside Envy's asshole. "Watch closely boy, as I force feed your little sister my energy." she declared, before her hand appeared somehow from the tightly wound covers that put them together like a burrito, and lifted her sack to reveal to him that her cock was bulging and pulsating in a wave from her base and into Envy's ass, before a very muffled organic gush was heard followed by Envy twitching and giving a muffled moan. Envy's struggles at first quickly died down. "Look with your mind's eye, boy." Atea commanded, and if he did he'd see that Envy's essence was mixing with Atea's, trying to absorb the tainted energy and growing weak because of it.

"Mamono energy doesn't mix well, but it can mix. This will be useful to your female self in the future. Observe." she said to her prisoner, all while her cock kept pumping and throbbing seemingly without end. Until Grave felt Envy's bare tummy push against him, growing fat with cum. Envy had stopped struggling, now docile and woozy. "When your energy mixes, they're actually detoxifying each other to fit the other presence. By making the other be a receiver to this, you force the detox to happen in their body. Now..." She waited a moment, the energy seemed to mix, before suddenly her cock began bulging in reverse, Envy gasped and squirmed as it seemed like she was now taking that energy back from inside Envy's ass. So much energy was flowing back into Atea, all of the poisoned energy that she spurt out, returning to her, until Envy was left as she was before, but now delirious. Atea withdrew her cock from Envy's now slightly twitching asshole, a few droplets of supernatural cum dripping from her tip onto the rim of Envy's asshole. "I have safely absorbed her energy with minor sickness. This is how you feed on an adversary." she declared, all while Club had sped up to incredible speeds, going wild on his cock.

"Now... Do you want your revenge on me? Or do you wish to clean your precious sister's colon of my cum~? I won't resist~ Pleasure me in your own sadistic way~" she said, allowing Grave to move once more, to either use his final throws to cum in a girl of his choice or allow Club to drink from his dick.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
"That is not what I bloody meant, damn it!" Grave howled back in exasperation before being swept up by Atea's magical blanket. Finding himself with the troll and his sister right above him, he couldn't do much aside of watching while Club continued to suck him off. The latter was, now that he thought about it, something he could enjoy were his position slightly different. As it was, the surge of red-hot, genuine anger at seeing Ziah penetrated by someone else - one strong enough to suprise even him - soured the experience somewhat. Not that it'd do much to deter the smaller mamono, considering how intense her ministrations were.

Locked in place, Cynder could do little but stew in his indignation as he watched the debacle continue, focusing on the vision from his mind's eye rather than the physical pair. It was a bit less infuriating and more informative. Grudgingly, he had to admit that the lesson was indeed useful, if he ever found himself using his other body to fuck a monster he supposed. Something that wasn't bloody likely to happen very soon given recent developments, so he'd likely have to just keep it in mind for later.

As the show ended and Club continued to speed up, making him groan as he barely managed to control himself, Grave found himself capable of movement once more. For a split-second he hesitated, various emotions - few of them pleasant - warring in his mind, pushing for various courses of action. Still, he quickly managed to settle on one that seemed like the best call in his current situation. Specifically, giving his sister a quick fix and hoping a shot of energy from her would help her condition. Granted, for all he knew it could make it even worse, but he was willing to take that gamble. Or rather, he couldn't bring himself to leave this be.

"Sorry Club." Reaching down, the half-blood placed the palm of his hand on the girl's head before pulling back out of her mouth. "I've got to try and fix my sister. Can you wait a bit?" It was almost certain she'd not give up easily without finishing her blowjob later, but this could not wait. As soon as he was free, Cynder lined himself up to penetrate Envy's pussy before pushing in, moving to cum inside her and give her the boost he intended to share. Given how tight she was, and how close he felt to reaching his limit, it likely would not take long.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
When she was pushed off, Club let out a simplistic cry with a touch of whine, her arms clung to his hips in protest, and she looked upset. "Club was getting to the boom part of the meat stick! Gwave's volcano gonna erupt!" she declared. She crawled with him, making an angry pouty face as he lined up with Envy and slid his cock into her, the result of which had the Demon suddenly twisting and moaning and mumbling incoherent nonsense as if she were drunk. "Wow... Uwow. Ooowow~" Envy said in a loose minded way, as if all she could see were stars and all she could feel were happy pleasure things, and responded appropriately and without intelligence nor character known to her. Her legs spread and her feet planted, her hips suddenly shaking with purpose, wiggling the cock around inside of her while her lips pinched together and her eyes rolled back.

Meanwhile, frustrated, Club stood, and got before Grave, grasping his face and planting it into her crotch. "You do Club now! Not satisfied! Angry! Lick Gwave! Yummy pussy! Wet! Clean!" she declared, rubbing a moist pink goblin slit into his face. It was clear she was frustrated how she was only using one word sentences with sharp delivery.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Grave resisted an urge to sigh. This was not going as planned. He had hoped the energy surge with revitalize Ziah, but it only seemed to make things worse. Her mind seemed to shut off and make her body go on autopilot, her hips bucking as he came. Rather than recover, she seemed to break even more. To make matters more complicated, Club was now trying to force him to lick her instead, the smaller girl looking rather frustrated. Truth be told, this was not his preferred method of pleasuring a girl. He just somehow couldn't see the appeal of it. Weren't his fingers able to reach deeper and do more?

Blinking, the half-blood got an idea. Sure, Club expected him to obediently get to work in order to make up for pulling out, but that did not mean he had to obey. Rather, he'd not get her used to him just following her requests blindly any more, that way lay trouble. He'd make up for this, in his own manner. Thus, rather than lick, Grave, reached up with both hands, grasping Club's ass. Starting with a few kisses on her thighs to keep her distracted while he moved his fingers to their desired positions as he reoriented himself to focus on her. His left hand reached up to tease her nipples, because even if she was flat, they still had to be sensitive. His own occasionally reacted to the material of his shirt rubbing against them when things got frisky in the past and he doubted the situation would be any different with the mamono on top of him.

Cynder's right hand, the more important one given the situation, didn't reach that high up. Instead it went straight for the girl's pussy, a couple fingers thrusting in. He had a decent idea where Club's weak spots were by now and he was going to exploit it. Even as his thumb pressed gently against her clit, teasing it and circling around it to add to the stimulation, his other fingers worked inside of the girl to hit those sweet spots. Play with them, tease them, alternating between them to make sure he didn't stay stuck on one for too long, keeping it varied. Switching from thrusting in and out to teasingly rubbing them as he pushed his fingers all the way in before pulling back to stimulate the outer lips a bit before going inside once more. Mixing things up without a pre-set pace to keep her guessing, watching the girl's reactions to see what was most effective and adjusting accordingly. And through all this, he didn't stop kissing her legs, giving a few licks in places where the skin seemed particularly sensitive, making sure to maintain his three-pronged assault.