What's new

A Mermaid's Favor (Nerem)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
For some time, Nerem was in the arms of the Mermaid, unable to speak hardly at all, lest he get some nasty sea water in his mouth. She swam him along for what seemed like hours, until the sun was rising. It was around that time, that the shoreline appeared, and it wasn't long after that Nerem found himself being taken ashore by his savior.

After being taken in far enough so that he could stand, the mermaid set him down, as she could not go in very far on her own without help. Once he was safe, and sound, the mermaid positioned herself in front of him, resting on her fin, and smiling silently at him, with an embarrassed blush on her face...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: A Mermaid's Favor (Nerem)

Nerem would have fallen asleep from exhaustion during the long swim away from the wreckage, only waking later on as he felt the sands of the beach again. As he woke he would slowly reach a hand to his head, and looked around sleepily, as if waking up from a particularly strange dream, unsure if it was all real or not. He looked at the mermaids face, and smiled a bit at her, "Goodmorning..You look a lot like the girl near the end of my dream."

He didn't even notice her lower body yet, and only stretched out a bit, blinking a bit as he looked up to the sky above them. "..Wait..I didn't go to sleep on the beach..What happened?..It wasn't a dream?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The nude mermaid smiled at Nerem, "You're safe now..." she said, her voice was soft, and loving. She was blushing, and looking at him fondly, almost like a girl would at a boy she had a crush on. She began to bite her lower lip, and her eyes kept wondering along Nerem's body... With his experience with girls, it would occur to Nerem that the Mermaid liked him... A lot...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Nerem smiled at the mermaid, and reached out a hand to her. "So..You seem a lot more friendly then the girl that got me before..Can you explain what happened?" He asked, trying to sit in the sand closer to her as he noticed how she looked at him, and that he wore nearly nothing, his shirt was wet and uncomfortable, while his pants were ripped and damaged enough to no longer be considered clothing after the escape from the ship. "..Do you want the same as that octopuswoman?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mermaid blushed terribly, and seemed to freeze when his hand touched her, "I-i-if y-you d-don't want t-to..." she turned her head, looking off to the sand nearby, "I won't-I won't force it on you... B-but I..." Her gaze returned to his, her clear blue eyes looking deep into him, "But I..." Her expression looked like that of a little girl, helplessly in love with the man of her dreams...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

The catboy smiled a little amusedly at the mermaid, "You..Want it?" He asked, leaning in closer to her, and attempting to kiss her on the mouth, and should she allow it, he would make it a french kiss. After some time he broke the kiss, and looked into her eyes. "If you really want it, then I can stay with you for a while, but I don't know anything of this place..And I would like to know what happened."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mermaid blushed terribly as Nerem moved in, and placed his lips on her mouth. Her eyes went soft as his tongue played with her's, and the next thing he knew, the mermaid was pushing him back, until he was laying on his back. She then proceeded to move on top of him, never leaving the passionate kiss for a moment.

After the kiss was finished, she moved a little more onto him, adjusting her pussy so that it matched up with where his cock was, and once she found his member's head, Nerem felt her push down, and take his cock inside her. Her flower was even more tight than the other monster that raped him before. As her wet folds engulfed his cock, she moaned passionately, and leaned down to plant another deep kiss on the cat-boy's mouth, before rocking her hips, and fucking him passionately...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

The catboy would start to lightly purr again as he reached his hands around the mermaid, hugging her as they kissed passionately, not planning on letting go any time soon. He would groan softly at the girl's sudden initiative, and try to help her out by making short bucks up at her, his hands slowly drifting down to rest on her hips. He would try to grope at her, curious to see what the rear side of a mermaid felt like, at the same time trying to be gentle with his thrusts upwards into her tight sex.

(And sorry for the smallish posts, I'm used to chatbased RP, which limits the amount of letters you can send in one go)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Hehehe, on the contrary, that limited chat based thing you mentioned kills me. :D)

The mermaid moaned as Nerem thrusted up into her, humping him a little faster, with more and more zeal as time went on. When Nerem's hand went down to feel, he definitely found the makings of a nicely shaped ass, although that appeared to be where the human part was becoming the fish. But never the less, her ass felt smooth, and the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his cock made her woman enough for most men. She blushed, and moaned with him, reaching up to pet him along the back of his head as he purred with delight.

As the sex continued, the mermaid climaxed several times, riding on his cock, and Nerem himself felt the tension building in his member, a sign of the oncoming orgasm. The mermaid seemed to pick up on this, and only humped him harder, and faster. She broke the kiss for a moment, looking deep into his eyes, "Cum inside me..." she begged in a whisper.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Nerem groaned and roughly pushed himself up into the mermaid, nodding at her with a very light blush after hearing what she wanted of him. He made a few more thrusts, and then made one final deep push, holding her down against him as he spilled his load into her depths, his eyes closed as he enjoyed every second of it. It wasn't until several minutes that he would speak again, faintly smiling at her as he did. "...Did you like that?" He asked, though he already knew the answer.

He stayed with her for a while, snuggling against her while purring lightly, all the questions he had could wait, for now he would be content to simply stay close to something friendly, like the mermaid.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mermaid moaned, and cried out in pleasure as he made his last ram inside her, and released his seed into her. She wrapped her arms around his body, and hugged him closely, and moaned as he pumped his spunk inside her. She happily, and quietly, laid with Nerem on the beach. When asked, the mermaid squeezed him with her arms wrapped around him, "Y-yes..." she said shyly. She then lifted her head, and smiled at him, saying nothing as she looked at him, as if she adored him with a romantic passion...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

He smiled back at her, for the moment not saying anything to her, but after a few minutes of laying there with her he could no longer contain his curiosity. "So..What is going on? What happened back on the ship? Why did you take me from the octopuswoman? ...Why did you both want to have sex with me, and really wanted me to cum inside..?"
He would keep looking at her, his arms still around her, resting near her rear. He listened closely, as he thought he would get at least some of his questions answered.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mermaid suddenly took on a guilty expression, as if she'd done something wrong. She pulled away from him, looking as if she'd done something terrible, "I-I'm sorry!" she apologized, "I didn't mean... I mean..." she stumbled over her words, "I-if you didn't want to cum inside... I... I'm sorry-" she apologized, and suddenly flipped away, landing deep enough in water to submerge herself, before reappearing some distance away, close enough for Nerem to follow if he wanted, and still stand, but far enough to leave him alone, as she was under the suspicion that she had done something he didn't like...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Nerem quickly went after the mermaid, "Wait, don't run, I didn't mean it in a bad way.." He said as he tried his best to move quickly through the water, and though he wasn't the best swimmer, he didn't take too long to get to her. "Don't go, it's ok..I liked that..And I guess if you didn't ask I would have kept inside anyway.. You didn't do anything wrong." He would smile a bit at her, reaching out to her with one hand to see if she would still come back to him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mermaid stayed with her back to Nerem, her arms folded under her breasts. She gave a start when his hand touched her, and turned around to him, blushing. "I'm... Sorry..." she apologized again, "I never really... Had a human make love to me before..." she said shyly...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

He hugged her back, and held on to her. "First time for everything I guess, I've never made love to a mermaid before.." He said as he gave her a quick smooch on the cheek. "So..I'm still confused..I won't leave you, and you did nothing wrong...But could you tell me what happened? It doesn't happen every day to be raped by a..Octopus woman and then saved by a beautiful mermaid..At least not to me." He paused a moment, and would wait for her answer, if she answered he would follow up with another question. "And what happened to the boat? Is everyone else ok?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mermaid lowered her head, and was quiet for a moment before speaking, "They always attack the humans... And destroy their ship so that they can never leave... When I saw them boarding the ship, I didn't know what to do... There were so many of them... And when I saw them leaving, I saw her taking you into her lair... And no human ever escapes from there... So... I had to save you..." she explained, then shook her head at the next question, "I don't know... The boat blew up, and burned down as I was taking you towards the island..."

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

He nodded at her, and thought a while. "...What about their lair? What do they do in there that they keep humans?" He asked her, not sure if he wanted to know the answer, but too curious not to ask. "And..Is it a coincidence that you and the octopuswoman both wanted me to...Keep it in?" He would hold on to her, and try to hug her gently for a while, confused and unsure of his fate. He decided to stay with the mermaid as long as she would let him, if not to be safe from other attacks, it would be as a way to thank her for saving him, as he noticed she liked him a lot.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mermaid blushed, and swallowed a lump in her throat, "Y-you don't know...?" she lowered her head, and one of her hands subconsciously went to her belly, "It's how... We get pregnent..." she said shyly.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Nerem thought a while, still hugging the mermaid close to him. He figured out that maybe the woman there were different from the ones he met before the boat was attacked, maybe the whole 'responsibility' thing didn't apply as heavily here as it did before. He took it on himself to try to adapt to the situation, and would try to look into the mermaid's eyes. "If you want children with me, just tell me, and I'll give it to you?" He said with a little bit of uncertainty in his voice.