Addiction (Clara)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Addiction (Clara)

Scarlet gave a pleased moan as Clara came, feeding her large amounts of her spiritual energy. "Wonderful~" she cried, breathing heavily, before suddenly clenching her teeth, and driving her cock to the hilt inside Clara's pussy. She could feel the phallus inside her throb as Clara's womb begin to fill with succubus cum, leaving Clara with a dirty feeling between her legs due to the gooey seed trapped inside of her.

After a few times, pumping cum inside Clara, Scarlet drew her shaft from Clara's pussy, letting her lower body fall to the ground, where the last few ejaculations of cum decorated her body, while the cum inside her drooled out from her pussy lips, staining the ground below.

Scarlet's magically formed cock slowly shrunk back into what it was supposed to be, a tiny clitoris, as she stared down at Clara with a satisfied grin. "I'm amazed you're still conscious. Even after I absorbed so much of your soul, you still have enough left to maintain control of your body?" she asked, without expecting an answer. She made a gesture with her hand, commanding Clara to rise. "Then I won't have to carry you~ Get to your feet, my pet, and tell me how you feel..."

Under the effects of Scarlet's spell, the hypnosis effect it had on her forced her into doing whatever she said, while making her believe she was in perfect control of herself. Clara's heart was forced to think she loves, and is devoted to Scarlet, completely brainwashing her into being a complete slave, so long as the magic had a firm hold on her...

~Meanwhile~​

"Is... Is it tame?" asked a curious witch, who was staring with astonishment at the creature that had wondered into the camp.

"Maybe it's... Hungry?" theorized another witch.

"Food!" exclaimed the monster, which was the creature made of slime that, for some reason, found it's way into the camp, claiming it was hungry, but refusing any offering the witches made to make it go away.

One of the witches that made the idea to feed it growled, folding her arms, holding her staff to herself, "We already thought of that, but she didn't want to have sex."

The chieftain, the same one who spoke to Clara before she was captured, walked up to the slime, looking up at her as she swayed back and forth happily, seeming to be looking around for something. "Hey there," she greeted the slime, who turned it's head to look at her, smiling, "you must be looking for something, right?" The slime nodded several times, "Well, what is it? We'll get it for you, okay?"

"Food!" it told her.

She sighed, lowering her head in defeat, "That's not very descriptive..."

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

After Scarlett had finished her off Clara had found herself rubbing her lower belly. She looked at it, knowing that so much of the demonesses seed was inside of her. While she hasn't been impregnated, she was under the impression that she might just be. That she might be giving birth to Scarlett's child. Her now numb mind and body, nearly blank, had no problem with this, nor had any problem with being covered and filled with the seed. Though Clara would be enraged if she wasn't under the demons spell.

At the command Clara nearly jumped up. She obeyed without question and stood on her feet, cum leaking down from her pussy and running down her leg thanks to gravity. She wasted no time telling Scarlett how she felt. " I... I feel so happy, mistress. " her bottom lip seemed to quiver, her near blank eyes looking at her captors red ones. It appeared that she wanted more attention from her "mistress".

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Scarlet's arms reached out, embracing Clara in a hug, while her hand gently petted Clara's head, "I'm glad you feel so good... You'll make for a perfect slave... And after I've fed off of you until you begin to grow old... I'll bless you with eternal life, just like me..." She giggled, pulling Clara away to look at her directly with a menacing grin, "We'll be like sisters... And we'll feed off of the souls of humans together!" she announced.

Pulling a tattered cloth from her black robe, she gingerly cleans all of the cum off of Clara's skin, before weaving her hand, as a pool of darkness formed underneath Clara's feet. Tentacles of leathery feel emerged, wrapping around Clara's body in an odd way, forming with each other, covering her pussy, while only circling around her breasts, until their movements stopped, and the pool disappeared. Then, the tentacles lost all motions of life, remaining on Clara's body like irremovable clothing, permanently sealing this leather harness around her body.

"This harness will ensure you're a good girl. I have complete control over your body so long as you wear this. At any moment, I can paralyze you, and render you motionless. It will only come off if I desire it, or if it's dissolved. So don't think of trying to remove it yourself." she informed her, before wrapping her black robes around herself, and motioning out of the tent, "Come now, my pet, I will take you to your new home." she commanded her, before vanishing out of the tent.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

When Scarlett pulled Clara into an embrace the woman could only nod and blush to the things she was saying. She would happily go along with being this woman's slave and even, eventually, being turned into what she was. " I... I can't wait mistress. " Clara said. As the warrior was dressed in the woman's odd leather, and given an explanation for just it was, she only nodded, going " Yes mistress..." at what she said. When Scarlett asked for her to follow her she gave a simple nod and walked right along behind her.

Clara's children had long been forgotten thanks to the demonesses evil magic. Whatever fate had in store for them was no longer a concern of the brainwashed woman. If it wasn't for the magic that had warped her mind they still would be her biggest concern. If the magic hadn't changed her way of thinking, making Scarlett the only one she cared for, she would be begin demanding that Scarlett held up her end of the deal and returned them to their father. It could only be hoped she was one of her word and returned them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After following Scarlet out of the tent, Scarlet went about making arrangements for the opening of a portal to hell immediately; Walking up to the chieftain in her hut, with a hypnotized Clara behind her, "I must take this one back to Hell with me, immediately. It's very important that you go about preparations to breach the barrier right now." she told her.

But, the chieftain seemingly wasn't too enthusiastic about breaking a ritual of her's. "The time for Black Mass was yesterday... When you arrived. Another full moon won't come around until next month." she said plainly, "Even if I was about to break my clan's tradition, the amount of energy absorbed from intercourse with humans takes weeks to build up." She twists her lips, looking at Scarlet as if she were daft, "I'm sorry, but your request of us is outrageous..."

Scarlet only giggles, before taking hold of Clara, and positioning her in front of the chieftain, holding Clara by her shoulders, "You see, I'm in a hurry, and I didn't just plan on you using your own power to fuel my depart," she tapped on Clara, as if showing her off at a display, "This girl's own spiritual power will be enough to breach the barrier, combined with my own." she told the tiny chieftain, as if revealing something incredible.

Her eyes go wide at the announcement, an eyebrow raising, "What? It takes a dozen human souls to charge enough energy... And even then, we must extract their energy for weeks..." she frowns, "How can you possibly expect me to believe that this girl is so powerful? She was easily overtaken by a single witch alone." she claims, countering what Scarlet told her.

"Because..." she said slowly, "I've tasted this woman's soul... Even after I've spilled my juices inside her, her soul's threads still cling tight to her body... After absorbing her enough to fill myself, she remains fine... In nearly perfect condition." Scarlet's hands slid down Clara's shoulders, down to her arms, "Isn't that proof enough? Besides... Like I said, I'm in a hurry... And you wouldn't want to pick a fight with little me, would you?" she asks, while pursing her lips, testing the chieftain.

But, the small horned witch ringleader did indeed seem uninterested in a confrontation. "Very well, we'll perform the chant, but if you can't provide the power needed, then it will not work."

"It will work, you'll see." Scarlet assured her.

Then, from the side of the tent, the cloth was raised a little. Unnoticed by anyone but Clara herself, the slimy head of an old friend popped out, grinning foolishly as always. The slimy 'woman' looked at Clara happily, but didn't say a word as she stared at her...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Clara remained silent and docile as Scarlett spoke with the chieftain. Her eyes wandered around a bit, even after being placed in front of the villages leader and using her as an example, seemingly not caring much about whatever they were talking about. Eventually, however, she would spot her friend, Slime, giving her a blank expression for a few moments. Her eyes then suddenly shot wide open as she remembered just why she had come here in the first place, her entire reason for surrendering herself to Scarlett without so much as a struggle. Her babies, the little ones she had carried in her womb, were here. She realized that they were leaving soon, and she had yet to even meet them. Clara suddenly shifts uncomfortably as she turned and looked at Scarlett, her eyes pleading as two small tears formed in their corners.

"M-mistress... My children... Please, let me see my children..."
the woman begged her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Scarlet turned to Clara with a blank expression, surprised at her sudden request, "... In time, my little pet," was all she told her, before returning to the chieftain. And after a little more convincing, the small chieftain agreed to let Scarlet use Clara's own spirit to open the portal to hell. And after the clan made it's preparations, decorating the ground with their symbols, and artifacts. And in the middle of all the decorations, stood Clara and Scarlet.

Scarlet had stripped herself, and was holding the nude Clara to herself in a warm embrace. And as the witches began chanting once again, Scarlet leaned down a little to Clara's level, planting a kiss on her lips, and sliding her hands down to her legs, gripping her thighs, before lifting her lower body up a little, to impale Clara once more on her cock. Slowly gyrating Clara's hips, Scarlet placed her lips on Clara's neck, using both her phallus, and her mouth, to drain Clara's energy...

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

As disappointed as she was with her mistresses answer Clara only nodded to Scarlett, dropping the subject and not bringing it up again. As she stood there in the village, watching the witches do their work, she did not stop thinking about her children and her heart continued to ache.

When the clan began to chant once more Clara's eyes darted over at Scarlett and watched as she suddenly leaned in. She happily kissed the woman back, still feeling the fake love for the woman. The kiss broke once the phallus was impaled inside her once more. Her body reacting to it with excitement, her walls tightening around the member. She began to shamelessly moan out, then speaking, telling the demoness just how much she loved the treatment.

"Ah...M-mistress, it feels so good!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The witches, observing, and maintaining the field, each were surprised to see it's success, surprised to see that Clara and the succubi's energy alone were enough to breach the gap in dimensions. Even though they were still uncertain, they maintained their chanting, and poured their powers into keeping the field intact, where Clara and her Succubus mistress were quickly gathering their combined sexual energy.

After a few more moments of gliding Clara up and down her shaft, she'd feel the succubus clench her ass, lifting her up, and setting her down on her feet, before holding her with one arm in a light embrace, looking over to the witches at their side, who each had their little hand directed towards the pair inside the circle.

Suddenly, the ground beneath them began to ripple, as if the rock they stood on was simply just water, before, starting at the center, a void began to open, as Clara and Scarlet soon found themselves standing upon a gateway into a different world. The gateway itself, looking like a window, displaying a word of red smoke...

Holding Clara, Scarlet descended into the gateway, their bodies slowly seeming to sink into the ground as they emerged into a dimension unknown. The sensation following next, in this parallel dimension, was quickly overtaken by a sickening sense of suddenly falling into a world of no gravity, followed by Clara's own senses going black, as the intense, gut-twisting sensation would suddenly cause her to lose consciousness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

In a time that seemed to only last an instant, her consciousness overtaken by a world of darkness, Clara would suddenly awaken, her senses returning to her gradually, the first, being the sensation of a bed underneath her, and the second, the sounds of a dark storm crashing through the sky, thunder and lightning coming forth from a nearby open window.

When Clara would work up enough energy to open her eyes, she'd find herself laying on her side, inside of what seemed to be a prison cell, within a stone foundation. Above where she lay was a window, which held the sight of a red sky, with black clouds soaring through the sky at three times the speed of normal clouds. It was open, allowing the air into the room, although it was blocked by bars, in order to prevent the prison occupant's escape...

Wearing a strange, slave's outfit, made from a material Clara wouldn't be able to determine, the outfit itself was rather perverse in nature, only covering as much as it needed to, such as her private parts, and nipples, while leaving the rest of her skin bare, both the upper, and lower parts of her breasts visible to the eyes. As well, Clara was equipped with a pair of chain bracelets, anklets, and a collar as well, each seeming to have a square 'hook,' no doubt intended to be used to retrain, and force her into submission.

Outside of her cell, past the bars that blocked her view, was only darkness, and silence... Clara's mind was still a little hazy from Scarlet's magics, but a part of her own reasoning yet remained, allowing her to think clearly.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

After having finally waken inside her cell Clara has quickly sat up on the bed, looking around the cell. It did not take long for the memories of Scarlet to come flooding back in her mind. As the events in the village replayed in her mind the knights face began to fluster a bit. Sitting up on the bed she had been placed on, motionlessly sitting with her head hung low. As she waited in that cell she began to silently reflect on what happened so far.

'...Unbelievable. To think my adventures, my life, ends like this...'

She began to observe her outfit, her hands trailing along what little cloth there was. This was the first time she had ever worn such an outfit so perverse and revealing. Had her mind not been under the influence of a certain demons magic she would not of been pleased with it.

There were two things that Clara worried about more then anything else. The first being the well being of her children, and the second being over Slime. The demoness had promised to return them to their "father" had Clara cooperated. At the time, Clara did not trust her, nor she she surly believe the woman would keep her word. However, given the situation, if she wanted any hope of them being returned giving into the woman's will seemed like her best bet. There wasn't much else she could do at the time.

'I can only hope she is one to keep her word...'

Clara remained in the cell in silence, making no attempt in escape. Her spirit was rather broken, and her mind was hazy from magic. Such an act did not come to mind.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Laying on the bed, seeming to accept her fate, holding only the hopes that her offspring were protected by the promise the demon had made, the first hour that passed seemed to last forever. The wind that blew in from her window created an odd white noise that echoed through her cell, and the prison halls outside of it's only exit. The eerie echo only contributed to the already gloomy atmosphere of the strange new realm Clara had been taken to.

Suddenly, Clara would hear a voice calling to her from outside of her cell.

"Hello...?" called a feminine voice, high pitched, and innocent sounding enough to be called adorable. "Are you awake...? Please, answer me! Before they come for us!" she whispered, while seeming to have a desire to shout.

Across from Clara's cell, was another set of bars, and another box-like room with it's own bed, and window, along with everything else Clara's own room had to offer. Standing at the bars themselves, clinging to them with what seemed to be 'paws,' was a distressed woman, who presented the traits of a cat. She had a rather curious color of pink hair, not just the stream of hair that waved down her back, but also the patches of fur along the ends of her limbs, as well as the tail that extended from just above her ass. Her baby blue eyes stared at Clara eagerly, the red glow from the sky reflecting in her eyes as she beckoned for Clara to respond to her.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Hearing someones voice immediately got Clara's attention, sitting up the instance she heard it. Getting up and walking to the bars of her cell she looked into the one across from her own, her eyes setting on the strange feline like woman. Had she not seen other strange and outright insane creatures this woman would of been a shocking sight to see.

"Um... Hello?"

Clara wondered who 'they' were and what would happen once they came from them. She got the feeling that whoever they were, they likely worked for the demoness who had brought her here.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pink haired neko blinked with surprise as Clara rose all on her own, immediately responding to her after she called back to the feline, "You're the human they brought here recently, right?" the girl inquired, "Please, you have to help us get out of here! They'll turn us all into monsters eventually!" she pleaded with her, even given the bleak fate of being trapped in a prison.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

"Get out..? "

Clara doesn't look very optimistic about this. Likely unconvinced it's even possible to escape from this hellish nightmare they had both found themselves in.

"How can I help? And before I forget, just who are you?"

'She is implying she isn't a monster but... What else could she be? Perhaps she didn't mean literal monsters, or... Maybe something far worse...'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My name is Vivi... I don't know how we can escape, but we absolutely have to! It's that or be turned into slaves, or worse!" she announced frantically, "The demons around here have been saying you're someone special... That must means you have something that makes you powerful! You have to overpower the guards, or something!" she insisted. Before she could continue her mad begging at Clara, her face suddenly went pale, as she directed a finger at the window behind Clara, "M... M-monster behind you!" she announced, just as Clara'd hear a familiar sounding smack of a gooey substance hitting the floor.

Should she turn around to see it, the slime reshaped itself, having fallen from the ceiling, into a feminine shape with the exact same features as Clara would remember of her old friend, and possible lover. "Food!" the slime cheered happily, reaching out to Clara with cheerful glee over having found her food source again.