Best Friend Forever (Alice)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Best Friend Forever (Alice)

Suzy grins weakly, and says "Is that the one where you run away and I catch you, or vice-versa?" she stood up to take the pressure off of her aching ass, and looked around for something to cover her decency while waiting for the demon to respond.

Reputation score

" Uh-huh. " Alice said with a nod, standing up from the ground a second later. " Do you wanna be it? " Alice said, hoping she said yes. As much as she liked tagging people, she loved being chased so much more. Running away and hiding were her favorite parts of some of the games she played.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suzy cast a last glance around, before turning her attention to Alice. "Ok then. Do I need to count again?"

Reputation score

"Nope!" Alice said with a cute smile. " Try and catch me! " She said before running off in a random direction, moving as fast as her little legs would allow her. As the blond girl ran away from the elf she giggled, very amused and happy to be playing another game.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Alice turned to run, Suzy sighed, though she probably wouldn't be heard. She stood for a second, listening to the sounds from the mountaintop miserably. Suzy shook her head, and bounded after the demon, though she didn't want to catch her just yet, let her run for a while.

Reputation score

" Hehehe! " Alice laughed as she ran, a smile spread across her face. As she kept running on the mountaintop, away from Suzy, she kept away from the witches and the other succumbi. She didn't want to interrupt or bother any of them, she just wanted to run as her playmate chased her. The only witch she might bother to speak to was the one she had already met.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suzy smiled upon noticing the path Alice was taking, she didn't really want to get too close to the others... She picked up her pace a little, slowly closing upon the giggling little demon.

Reputation score

Alice kept on running as she laughed. She turned her head back and noticed that she was getting closer and closer, soon enough she would catch her. " Uh-oh." she said to her. Looking back forward at the path ahead of her she began to run faster, her heart pounding as she forced her legs to move faster.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Having much longer legs than Alice, Suzy found herself more than capable of matching the little demons new pace, but only pushed herself to the extent that she wasn't catching up very quickly, running further and further away from the mountain, losing herself in the pounding of her bare feet on the ground.

Reputation score

Alice kept going, however at this new pace she quickly found herself getting tuckered out. Feeling her breathing begin to get heavier she began slowing down before stopping, panting as her running came to a halt. " Darn it..." she said to herself, in between her pants, upset over her lack of physical ability. Knowing that Suzy was quickly on her way to tag her she turned to face the woman, a frown on her face instead of the grin that usually there.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suzy was upon Alice within seconds of her stopping, and placed her hand on Alice's shoulder. "Tag, you're it!" she says, smiling.

Reputation score

Alice was still panting when she was suddenly tagged, still too a bit breathless to say something without breathing in between words. She just kept still and breathed for a moment, and when she caught her breath she said something to Suzy. " Y-you're too fast for me." She said, almost whining. " Suzy, can we do something else? I don't wanna play tag anymore..." Alice knew she was no match for Suzy's speed and wouldn't ever be able to catch her. Now she just wanted to do something else, not only because she thought she couldn't beat Suzy without cheating but because she was feeling tired, even a bit sleepy. As she stood and waited for Suzy to say something she seemed to let a small, cute yawn out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suzy smiles faintly at Alice, before saying "Hey, its pretty late, why don't we find somewhere to sleep for the night, and do something else tomorrow?" she held out her hand to Alice, "come, you need a lift?"

Reputation score

Alice's smile returned as she nodded to Suzy, " Y-yeah, ok. Thanks. " the blond girl said to her playmate, taking her offer to be carried by taking Suzy's hand. She then had a thought, one regarding the witches and the huts. Maybe one of them had a bed they could use. " Hey Suzy..." Alice started, " Take me over to that witch that cut you free from that thing you were on. I wanna ask her something... And I bet she might have a bed we can sleep in together. " What Alice wanted to ask the witch was obvious, she wanted to ask if Suzy's family and friends would be alright.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hoisting the small demon up in her arms, Suzy flashed a grimace at the thought of returning to the mountain. "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give me a bed, seeing as I was their prisoner, just like my kin up there. However, if you want to go, I'll take you up there..." turning, she starts walking back towards the mountain, Alice in her arms.

Reputation score

Alice relaxed in Suzy's arms, feeling even more drowsy then before. She wasn't worried about the bed situation, she was almost positive one of those huts had a bed they could sleep in. She also wasn't worried about being turned away by the witches. With Alice, being a demon that they summoned, she was sure they would give the pair one of their spare beds for the night.

" Hey Suzy..." Alice suddenly mumbled out as she was being carried, " Thanks for playing with me..." the girl let a soft yawn out after that. She was keeping her eyes open, but just barely. Likely, the moment she got in a bed she'd fall asleep right away.