What's new

A Demon's Answer to the Heavens (Prudence;Termite)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Demon's Answer to the Heavens (Prudence;Termite)

Alvin grinned through the acting display. "The light may be more tempting than the dark after all." Alvin replied, as Prudence leaned in while giving that privacy. Alvin still smirked as she seemed to lean in. His eyes staring into her own, showing no fluster or divergence. Rather, they were sparkling with inner activity, thoughts going through his mind as he watched her eyes. When the splash came, Alvin's eyes were already closed and the parting of the privacy window showed the Mermaids a scene of a demon of all things being asserted on by a human with a would-be teased kiss. As the water she splashed him with ran off of his face, he quickly broke the kiss, leaving it as nothing more than a peck as he withdrew. The mermaids were all blushing. If any were jealous, it seemed to be them. "My apologies, I saw a certain prankster glint in your eye. I get riled up easily." he chuckled.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh dear..." A false blush rose on the cheeks of the 'angel'. "Such forward behavior! How scandalous..." The grin she wore belied any form of false modesty she'd been going for, but seeing how the mermaids were all looking rather jealous the demon decided to simply let things be. She'd got her bit of teasing in, and even if his response was a practiced bit of deception that helped him woo whatever lonely heart wandered his way she still quite enjoyed herself. So what if he was using her for some other purpose entirely? The fact that he joined in showed he was a kindred spirit, so why not have fun?

Meanwhile the human merely shook her head at the display, but it also made her wonder if her sister would manage to keep herself from acting out in this same way when they were surrounded by angels. That in turn made her wonder if Kat would decide to join them, and if she did then would she be tempted to try and steal an angel to snack on later? She had said she was addicted to their flavor... Perhaps it would be best to leave her behind. The confrontation with whoever made that flame could go any number of ways, but above all else Prudence didn't want to make a scene, at least not until it was time to make their escape. Hopefully words would be enough to get them all through this...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Prudence thought to herself, she'd notice at a certain point that Alvin was paying very close attention to her. Just as he saw a prankster's glint, she saw a certain glint on her own in his eye. His stare was sharp, but didn't feel hostile, rather probing. As if trying to gather her thoughts without asking. Though he was quick to smile as normal and wave his tail at her when looked at. That's about when a mermaid spoke up. "Are you also here for Alvin's energy?" a youthful one inquired. "With all the damage, he offered to help us get our energy back to restore our scarred bodies." she explained.

Alvin shook his head. "Probably not this one, ladies. She is her own fuel supply. Though, she's such good friends with my beloved Seras that... I might consider her request if she made my heart swoon just right~" he said with a wink, though it was a noncommittal wink, as if he seemed to truly believe she'd not seek him out.

Regardless, Prudence heard a cry from above. "Temple ho!" a female voice rang. Which meant in the next half hour to an hour, they'd arrive at the temple. Allowing Prudence to talk more or have some fun, or simply continue with her plans.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While she was rather preoccupied with her own thoughts it didn't mean Prudence didn't catch that look of intensity on Alvin's face. It was only the barest of glimpses, enough that anyone would have thought they were seeing things when the man himself seemed to friendly and carefree, but the woman knew better. He was probing her, that intense stare looking to bare her thoughts to the world, to show her true feelings to his eyes and his eyes alone... and that made her blush. The way he concentrated on her was too intense. Too invasive. It nearly felt like violation, and Prudence actually wound her arms around herself as if that would shield her.

*sigh* "Such forward behavior..." And there was no way Pru would miss it. She shared her other half's thoughts, and even if the human was distracted the demon was not. She practically had a front way seat to his overbearing scrutiny. It left her feeling a little put off, but that wasn't enough to make her disengage. It simply made her sound disappointed.

But all that was dropped the moment the young mermaid spoke. It caught the twins' attention, and they shared a glance before shaking their heads just as Alvin answered the girl. That shake continued as he spoke of his 'beloved'. The pair were still a bit miffed at him for playing with Seras' emotions as he had. "While he is right the main reason I'm down here is to check on my guests. You've all been through a lot, and I wanted to see how well you were adjusting now that you've had a chance to relax. And I see you're doing quite well since you managed to snag him into offering a hand." At that she gave a smile of amusement, his volunteer work ending up turning him into furniture, but some part of Prudence knew he didn't mind. Not in the slightest.

But that also meant her wish to speak privately with the man was denied. It was a disappointment, and the sudden call that they were nearing the temple would give the twins the excuse to pull themselves away from Alvin. So that's what they did. But before she left the human turned toward the mermaid matron and suddenly leaned forward. And unless she pulled back the two would meet. The human's lips lightly caressed the mermaid, a gentle embrace that was lightly flirtatious yet innocent enough to avoid being an exhibitionist, and as she kissed Prudence poured a portion of her energy into the woman before pulling away. "Your insight and advice has been most helpful." Her little gift wouldn't be enough to help her recover instantly, but it would be a fine start.

With that said and done the twins rose and excused themselves, the demon shifting back into her original form before they both redressed and returned to the deck. There they simply watched their ship approach, though from time to time the human could be seen trying to cradle a flame that looked very much like the purifying flames that scarred the mermaids. It wasn't perfect, and the small fire she tried to create would only last a scant few seconds before it snuffed itself out. But with each attempt she would understand that magic a little more, and once she felt she could create it on her own she could see about trying to change its nature.

Their return to the temple went mostly as planned. Their reward for saving the mermaids let them walk freely without needing to be collared, but the prejudice still remained. Everyone seemed to either steal fleeting glimpses or downright stared at them, the expectation for the pirates to show their true colors nearly offensive. But walking freely without those collars was so damned liberating that both halves of Prudence simply didn't care. They earned their freedom, and no amount of suspicion from the populace would keep them from enjoying it.

Besides, they had something to look forward to. Erik promised them compensation. Time to see how he would repay them!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's vicious nature was the easiest part to replicate, Prudence could sear something with just as much ferocity, even without being witness to this magic. However, the genius behind the more delicate nature, would require a great deal of time. In the time it'd take to endure the angelic assault and invade to witness the originator of the weave, she'd still be far from completing it.

Venturing into the temple, though the prejudice remained, it seemed those who were thankful were the mermaid folk in general. Even those of distant relation, like the Nereids, Scylla, and Crab folk, all seemed happy to have the mermaids back. The latter of which often had cracked shells that the mermaids happily mended. There was so much rejoicing that Erik's white head was easily identifiable in the crowd, headed towards the twins as there was a massive crowd gathered to welcome the mermaids back. He approached the two, looking flushed and in disbelief. "I can't believe it... You've given so much faith to this place which had none moments ago. As promised, you desire compensation, right?" he declared. "We have... Multiple ways to compensate you. Honestly, if it's just currency, that's easily done. But, you're the hero here, is there something you want?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heavens be damned, why was this so hard to replicate? That was the look on Prudence's face as her failures kept mounting, but even so she wouldn't give in. Even if this bit of magic was downright evil it was still a weapon she could use, especially if she gets cornered by Jezebel of any of the demons seeking to win that bitch's favor. It would be a last resort, but a weapon is a weapon.

With Erik appearing among the crowd welcoming the mermaids home the twin Prudi curtsied, the demon naturally making sure her cleavage was clearly visible even if she didn't realize it herself, and after his congratulations the both of them smiled. Apparently he hadn't put much thought into how he was going to compensate the pair and their crew, and that gave them the option to ask for whatever they wanted. "While a bit of gold does sound nice we want something more. Ultimately we want an audience with Atlantis. We understand you can't provide that, but perhaps Undine could arrange something. But before that you promised something else." At this they edged as close as they could, the throng giving them the excuse to brush up against him if they could get away with it. "We want to see your slime!" They'd even go so far as to grip his arms rather intimately, the human seemingly in innocence while the demon was obviously more overt. "You said we'd get to meet her. And that you'd talk to her about a more personal type of reward~ And we were going to tell her about that sealing technique." And there was a little more. If this slime was as amazing as everyone had said then most likely she also shared a shard of Fate. Having a Chosen as an ally could prove an even greater boon than the protection of Atlantis.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik blinked, before he looked upwards and seemed to ponder a bit. "Atlantis... I wonder if that would even be possible. Especially with the demon with you. I don't know how that will happen, but that city has gone completely untouched, except in the cases where interlopers were actually allowed in. It's so deep in the ocean that only sea people can stand the pressure. If you ever wondered why all mermaids were in shape, well... They're kind of constantly training at higher gravity, I suppose? Wait, they're in water... I wonder if that explanation makes sense? Maybe they just don't store fat?" Erik seemed to ponder all the possibilities, before realizing Prudence was still there. "Oh, sorry. Right, you wanted to meet with Kala." he nodded. "Sure. She just got done having a meeting with Undine and the leaders of the temple, they came up with a strategy to fight the angels. Kala was a bit upset that she doesn't truly know the numbers we're working with yet, since we're having to rely on so much outside help. It's honestly too hard to do a headcount when all heads accountable are spread all over the nearby countryside." he chuckled.

"Come with me." he said, before turning, and stopping right as he saw a pair of what seemed to be slime women walking together. Which were both highly unusual cases. Slimes were generally not strong enough to form fully functional legs and instead let their lower halves be goop. For any kind of material mamono to have a fully functional body is tantamount to them being very powerful. The first one, Prudence would be told was Crystal Claire, and the second was Kala (albeit with developed legs in contrast to the pic).

"... Didn't have to look far, I suppose. That one is Crystal Claire, but we just call her Claire. The other is Kala. The former you might have heard of from some legend? Apparently, she's a former angel who tried to promote peace with all life, but the angels saw her as interfering with the war against demons, and cast her away. She then became a mamono... And somewhere along the way she met the Magi, who were run by the former Fortmaster Cleska at the time, and she wished to use Claire's soul for experiments. But Claire was too strong, and so they just sealed her away while Claska researched a way to try and harvest her. Recently she awoke, because Kala freed her. If you can believe it, despite her apparent bounciness, she's actually made of material that's incredibly strong." he sad, as she did have an extremely slight bounce to her body as a woman would, but no clothes made it seem like her skin was just incredibly tough. "I'm told she's nearly indestructible." he said.

"And then there's Kala... She was told she was a chosen of fate. She's gone through a lot of hardships lately... Including but not limited to, fighting the Great Elemental of Fire Ignis, and right after fighting Baphomet, if I got my stories straight. And she won both battles. Though I heard the fight with Baphomet... Upset her somewhat. It's kind of amazing, seeing those two together. Who could imagine beating Baphomet alone?" he chuckled, as if realizing how amazing she was for the first time all over again.

Then, Claire saw Prudence, and smiled. "Thank you so much for helping us build our defenses against the incoming attack. I wish I could give you and all the others who are supporting us all the reward you deserve, as it's never truly enough, but with this... I think this might be enough."

Kala nodded on the side, as Prudence would just then spot more than one slime core inside of Kala. One was made of Metal, one was made of Magma, and the third was made of Jelly. They floated around her main core like atoms, giving Kala a strange characteristic for a slime. Oddly enough, this slime seemed to have a great deal of power to her. Ignoring the chosen fragment Prudence could easily detect... The Metal portion seemed made of Dwarven steel. Magic infused metal. If she harnessed that power, then no doubt both slimes were fairly indestructible. "With this, we now have... Is it seven? Counting me of course. Seven whole shards of fate gathered here to defend this place." Kala said.

Claire nodded with a smile. "There are some unaccounted for, but we've reached out and found a rebel of Atantis wishing to aid us. So indeed, seven. She is also a chosen of fate. Fortmaster Queen also told a messenger harpy that she had two chosen with her as well. A man named Glenn, and a mercenary named Shiva. We possess many powerful individuals on our side. One can hope that will be enough to fight angels." she said, her smile fading to worry when she thought about the fight ahead.

Then, Kala looked at Prudence. "So... Prudence, right?" she looked between the two, as if trying to place who the name belonged to, before seeming wise enough to know it belonged to both. "Did Erik not give you your reward yet?" she pondered, glancing over at him, as he started to look nervous.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claire? That got the twins' attentions, and as they took a very thorough look at said slime they both recalled the few legends they'd heard concerning the angel that defied Heaven. That defiance caused her to be struck down, and the image of a heavenly host falling to join the ranks of the damned always had a certain appeal to any of the beings that held the curse. It was a legend of hope, that not all angels were despicable fiends, and that one day maybe this Godforsaken war could finally come to an end...

So to see a living legend approach left them slightly awed. To hear that living legend offer her gratitude for what they'd done left them nearly speechless, and that left them somewhat shocked once they both spied the multiple cores churning through the slime known as Kala. And that wasn't even the half of it. They could both feel the power radiating from the woman, her main core holding not only the shard of Fate but also an immense well that felt like it might even dwarf the purple slimes she'd met back home. And those didn't include those satellites. Each one held its own distinct power, the most surprising belonging to that essence of dwarven steel, and Prudence could only imagine what kind of powers Kala would wield when she tapped into any of those potentials. Is this really what a Chosen can do? It made them wonder just what they could accomplish...

"Ah, you may want to make that six." They finally found their voice upon hearing the number of Chosen gathering to defend this temple. "We don't plan on staying to fight in the battle. The crew may choose to stay, but we have our own plans for when the fighting starts." A moment was taken to give a few sidelong glances around them, just enough to see who might be near and who might try to eavesdrop before the girls decided to offer a little more detail and huddled closer to Claire. "When we rescued the mermaids we ran into something quite sinister, but it's also quite ingenious. We want to speak with the weaver who created it, so we're planning to sneak into Heaven before anyone realizes what we've done. You wouldn't happen to have any insights to share concerning that, would you Claire?" And that was why they chose to share. Claire was a fallen angel, so who better to know what surprises the Heavens might hold?

When the mention of rewards was made the twins turned toward Erik and could only grin at the nervous look he gave. They actually chuckled a bit as they started speaking, but since this was nowhere near as dire as their planned incursion there was no need to be subtle. "He has not. An offer was made, but we were told he'd need to speak with you about it since it would be rather... personal~" That made them wonder if Pirupi or Yevon were nearby, and if they were they would receive a friendly wave before they turned back toward Kala. "And Pirupi mentioned a concern that both she and you had when it came to embracing others. We can show you how to prevent yourself from corrupting others and still have all the fun you could want~ And that only seems fair. A little give and take on both sides should leave everyone quite satisfied. So, what do you say? Care to share?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claire's eyes widened as if Prudence was asking her to help with assisted suicide. She struck a cord in Claire's mind to be sure, before the former angel put a hand to her chin in thought. "... I can tell you who it was, if that will satisfy you." she began. Then, she answered in a whispered voice. "The Angel of Charity: Naznia. She is the only one whom I believe could invent a weave like this. She is one of the greatest weavers I've ever known, her genius is unparalleled, to the point that people believe she was made in God's True Image. She's almost treated with just as much respect as well. I fear for your life if you approach her. Not only will she be defended, but she is immensely powerful now, likely even more so then when I last saw her. A shard of fate alone isn't enough to compare oneself to her. And, if the angels did what I think they did... Then God likely has infused chosen fragments into her Angels of Virtue." she stated. "I do not know what you desire from Naznia, but I doubt that you will return with her head. Though... I also believe she may listen to you, if you have something to say. She is not an unreasonable person, and was trying to help me when I tried talking to people in Heaven about our former chief god. She is a good person, but if she sees a demon like you, I worry for how she will react." Claire said with concern for Prudence.

Kala seemed like she was intrigued the moment the idea was brought up. "I've actually been looking into a method for that myself. It's a bit troublesome, my condition. If you have a solution, I've got something to share." she said, sounding reasonably compliant, but it was evident she wanted to know she wasn't trading something for nothing. So Prudence would have to give something up before she'd share anything. "I trust you're already fine with it, Erik?" she inquired. The white haired boy looked shocked, then nodded. "Oh... Sure. I mean... I'm not opposed, all things considered. It's honestly not that much to pay for what she's done for us." he said. "Indeed." Kala replied.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pru knew it was dangerous. Simply slipping into Heaven would take some risk. But when Claire mentioned coming back with Naznia's head the twins actually startled. "No no no! Persephone's tits, no! This isn't some kind of raid! Hells below, we wouldn't even think of raiding Heaven! We just want to speak with her, learn all we can about that bit of weaving she created. Maybe even learn why she created it. Anything more than that just wouldn't be... er... prudent..." That last bit come out a little quieter than anyone would have expected. There were times when Prudence would inevitably lead up to the use of that word, and whenever she did she couldn't help but feel incredibly embarrassed by it. It happened a number of times when she was fully human, and no matter how much she may have changed it still remained to this day.

"Ah, show and tell time, then!" Kala's compliance earned a bit of mirth from the human, and as she prepared to reveal the sealing technique she twirled in place and seemed to suddenly light up. In truth she made the loose threads of magic flowing out of and through her body visible. "This should make things much easier to understand. Now first, you need to find all the loose threads that leave your body." And though she didn't move a faint glow seemed to envelope the strands that floated out into the air. "Next, you bring them close and start weaving them between the threads that run throughout your body." Bit by bit those loose ends started winding around the trails that ran up and down Pru, the magics themselves visible even though the clothes she wore. "Start connecting them to your body's network, and once the connection is made..." Markings started appearing all over the woman, small glyphs and runes that started forming a pattern that quickly wound around her. "Voila! You have now sealed your magic within your body! Now no matter how personal you get none of your influence will spill out of you, and if anyone is skilled enough they can actually see that fact in the pattern that rises. It's an ingenious little spell created by a demon who became extremely friendly with a human woman and didn't want to end up corrupting the girl."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claire seemed a bit confused at that, before she and Kala exchanged glances. Kala was the one who spoke. "Actually, if you're going to be in their base, I'd appreciate it if you could do something for us while you're up there." Kala began, before leaving the rest to Claire. "If you could... Destroy the portal that they are going to use. If you cut off both reinforcements and retreat, that would aid us greatly and lower their morale." she stated. "Before you go, I can make you something for that. Just, please, if you can do nothing else, finish your business and return to us having destroyed that portal with you. Tis all I wish." she requested of Prudence.

Kala hummed for a bit following Prudence's advice. "I met with a similar technique, but when sexual contact came, it became more than mere outside physical contact. When two beings engage in intercourse, their spirits become intertwined. By that, the problem was that while our physical bodies met, once our spirits met then they would become corrupted. This is a new way of doing it, but I already knew of a similar technique." she said.

That's when an eavesdropper, Yuri, stepped forth. "Then, action needs be taken on the other party's part. If the OTHER party provides a barrier around themselves for you to eat, and you segregate that barrier from their souls, then there's no physical way that they can be transformed into a slime." Yuri offered her insight.

Kala seemed intrigued, but looked to Prudence to see how she thought of her companion's two cents.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That... was a very dangerous request. Enough so that the twins actually stared and frowned at each other. "If we agreed anything you give us would need to be innocuous, enough to be ignored. Something small that could be hidden. And something that would remain hidden until we are prepared to leave. That portal is possibly our only way back to Gaia, and we have no intention of trapping ourselves on the wrong side." That would truly be suicide. But even so the girls weren't outright denying such a request. If it was something they could simply do in passing that didn't expose them to any further danger then why not? It would disrupt the angels, and what demon couldn't resist sticking it to those holier-than-thou bitches?

So, Kala tried something similar... Were slimes truly that different? Were their threads so ingrained into the substance that one precluded the other? It made sense. There had to be some form of control network that allowed the core to control the rest of the body. Direct weaving would be the simplest answer, and that would explain why most slimes seemed to have such simple minds. So much effort was put into simply keeping themselves together that it didn't leave much room for complex thought. Maybe that's why the more magically inclined also proved to be far smarter than their blue cousins.

That still left a slight problem with Pru's solution. Sparkle's biography held no mention of that type of problem. But before the twins could brainstorm a solution Yuri interrupted with one of her own. And it seemed like just the answer they needed. If the body carried the threads that spread slime corruption then give it a false shell to corrupt. It actually sounded quite simple. "We may need to put it to practice, first." As the human spoke her seal fell apart, only now she seemed intent on trying to form a different type of shell. The markings around her body collapsed only to form in new patterns, and after playing around with them a bit Prudence was finally satisfied. "I think something like this could work." With that she showed her creation to both Yuri and Kala. "Let's test it." In that instance the human just propositioned the slime, but despite the nature of what she suggested Prudence looked rather calm and collected. It was almost like this was nothing more than a problem to be researched and solved instead of sex.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, it's fine. What I will give to you is tantamount to having that shard in your soul. So long as someone doesn't scan who you are, it won't be detected. Your demonic nature would be revealed anyway if someone checked you." she stated. "... Be sure to collect it from me once... You get done with that." Claire said a bit sheepishly as there was clearly a whole other conversation going on, one with a clear direction.

Yuri stepped forward to monitor. "Make sure to pour lots of energy into it, and then cut it off. Don't let it be connected to your soul or the corrosion will reach you." She said, watching carefully, before nodding to make sure that Pru's shield was just an outer shell, not a projected shield.

Still, they were in public, so Kala resolved to simply approaching, and placing her hand upon Pru's shoulder. She could feel the slime ooze onto her flesh, and her third eye show her shield quickly being devoured, such that Kala quickly withdrew her hand. The shield would need to be charged with immense power to not be slime'd by this goo girl. "It seems to work, no part of you has been liquefied, but... I have an idea." she said, before trying again, this time, the barrier felt reinforced. Kala was pouring her own magic into it to sustain the shield. Grinning with discovery, she embraced Prudence. In that moment, Pru realized that if this were a life or death situation, then Kala could have probably swallowed her whole and she'd be naught but another slime in moments. Yet, she was fine, covered in pulsating warm goo from where Kala was embracing her, arms going around her neck and blue goo lining her front, the globs forming together in a single mass to start groping at her breasts. "Much obliged, this technique works just fine."

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a course of action set for the angel's gate the Pru twins turned their full attention to the task at hand. And Yuri's guidance proved invaluable. As conjoined souls that originally inhabited the same body Prudence was a master on creating a shell that extended from her being to mask the true essence of what lay beneath. Problem was that shell was always connected to her soul. It was the most direct and most successful way to do so, and as she tried to create this new shell she had to constantly remind herself to sever the threads that would feed it.

But eventually the woman was successful, and with it Kala put that shell to the test. All the slime needed to do was touch the human, but shortly after Kala had to draw back. The shell simply didn't last, not with how voracious Kala's slime proved to be, and for a moment Prudence wondered just how much energy she would need to pour into her defense to remain protected.

But Kala was a rather ingenious sort, and as she dove back in the remnants of the shell suddenly came alive. By throwing her own magic into the mix Kala was reinforcing the barrier, and once it proved stable the woman suddenly surged forward and embraced the human closely. This left a pool of goo gathering over the Prudence, and as it settled and started to naturally grope the woman's bust she couldn't help but let out her own little grin. "Indeed it does." At that her hands rose to gently stroke the waist of the slime hugging her, and after an initial pass she pressed a little harder to make her fingers actually sink into Kala's substance. "But I still think a more thorough test is required. Don't you think so, Erik?" As the human smirked toward the lone male nearby she made sure her fingers sunk into the flesh of the slime's ass before relaxing. She knew she was teasing the man, but now that Kala was actually here she figured she had free rein to do whatever she wished as long as the man's betrothed was involved.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik looked a bit nervous, but seemingly only because everyone who had eyes was looking at them now. "Maybe if we relocated, then I'd agree. This is a bit bold, even if none of us here are entirely human." he said. Kala, who let out a pleasant moan as Prudence's fingers toyed with her slime, as if her whole body was a pleasure zone, nodded in the end. "Indeed, let us retire to my abode. I don't those I'm about to lead to see me in any other light than as a leader."

If Pru was willing, she would go with Erik to her home, and it seemed Prudence would go with them alone as the others wished her a good time.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course." Prudence's reply to the suggestion was given without hesitation, and in keeping with Kala's wish to maintain a stately image the human disengaged herself and started following the slime. Each step was made with a grace and poise belonging to those born of a more noble breed, but even so there seemed to be a sense of excitement and playfulness that lingered in every step. "But it's a bit of a shame." With that she leaned closer slightly as if she were conveying a secret. "The group I lead is a little more... adventurous. They're more likely to cheer me on if I were to lead someone to my cabin then if I constantly played the consummate leader." Her gait changed then, a bounce in her step leading to a little more sway in her hips, and if any of her crew were in sight they'd receive a rather coy grin even as Prudence continued to walk with her air of dignity.

But there was more to Prudence than just Prudence, and as the human and slime took the lead the demonic twin slid in beside Eric and deftly wave her arm within his as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "Looks like those two may be engaged with each other for some time. We'll need to find someway to keep ourselves occupied, won't we~?" There was no mistaking the tone in Pru's voice. "I do believe we share a common nature, Erik, and I'd love to see it manifests. And in return I'll give you a few tips." Now it was her time to lean closer, and given how she was coiled around his arm that embrace would be quite intimate for anyone watching. "As an ex-denizen of Hell I've had my own encounters with our version of the slime race. That gives me a bit of incite in how to make them putty in your hands." She had to giggle at her little metaphor. "I'm willing to share that with you. Maybe even give you some in-depth examples on how to make a goo girl absolutely melt..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the demonic Pru came in and wrapped an arm around Erik's, Kala would give the demon but one glance, as if letting her know that Erik was under surveillance. And if she tried anything outrageous, she was paying attention to the safety of her significant other. But she quickly, quietly, and discreetly let that reminder pass in favor of the fun festival to begin, once they found what seemed to be a bar, with an upstairs leading into a bedroom for their privacy. Erik in the meanwhile of the trip, found himself a bit flushed at Prudence's forwardness. Though, he smirked at her offer. "Ah, I'm afraid I know plenty at this point. The deeper inside of her the better it seems. She is a bit shy when it comes to touching her core though." he chuckled. Though Kala whipped her head at him. "Erik." she said his name as a single word, as if warning him about sharing such details.

Once all alone together, Kala would hum at the human with her. "I think I can identify. But, still, now that matter isn't important. What is important is..." she cooed, touching the human's hands. "Do you wish to take those off, or have me dissolve them away?" she said with a sultry tone.

Meanwhile, Erik's eyes seemed to pay a lot of attention to what Kala was doing. So much so that a single utterance by the demonic Pru made him remember who his partner was. "Rather... I heard male demons were just used as sources of fuel for females. I suppose the interaction will be much in your favor." he stated. "However, I don't know how much I have to give, so I hope we'll be mindful. Heh." he chuckled, before getting a good look at Prudence. "You dress... Oddly for a succubus?" he noted. "You look more like a Queen from the Order than a demon from another dimension. Such respectable clothing, and leaving much to the imagination. Are you regarded as unusual where you hail from?" he inquires with curiosity.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala's reply to Erik's revelation had Prudence raising a single brow. It was a rather odd reaction, one that had the human glancing through Kala to take a quick glance at the slime's core. That was quickly followed by a questioning look toward the slime herself, but after a moment or two Prudence simply nodded and let the matter drop. She didn't understand why Kala was so against it. The purple slimes back in Hell said touching their core felt like someone caressing not only the most pleasurable but the deepest, most quintessential part of their existence. It was an ecstasy unlike any other that left them literally melting into a puddle of absolute bliss, but if Kala was so against it then so be it. A number of souls on the island had some rather strange hookups when it came to sex, and trying to break past them would do nothing more than kill the mood. Besides, there were other ways one could excite a slime without going for the direct kill...

When they finally arrived the group entered a bar and immediately headed into the upper floors. For a moment Pru wondered whether Kala and Erik shared a permanent room or merely rented a place, but such fancies were soon forgotten once Kala made her offer. It left the human flustered, her eyes darting down to her dress then back toward the slime, and it actually took a few of these jumps before she could come to a decision. "Normally I'd prefer to keep them intact, but..." But some slimes became rather ingenious when it came to teasing their prey, and removing their clothes could become another form of foreplay. "I leave myself in your hands." It was also a sign of trust. To let oneself by essentially attacked was saying they had complete faith in their partner, and though Prudence seemed somewhat worried about her clothing she was leaving herself vulnerable save for the shield that she needed to create to keep from being transformed. "Just... try not to completely ruin them?"

"Never thought I'd see her sacrifice an outfit like that..." With the human Prudence engaged with Kala the demonic Pru spoke mostly to herself in wonder, but that was enough to get Erik to recognize her and offer his thoughts on what he knew of male demons. "That is true, but it can go even further than that. Incubi are powerful generators of essence, and quite frankly their taste is enough to make most demons give nearly everything they have for a night with them, but they can also feed on women. We have a separate essence, one that we create and they crave, and when the right demon and the right incubus come together they can join and never part until Creation itself falls apart around them." As Pru spoke she took on a wistful tone, and by the end it sounded like she was speaking of the most romantic act she could ever know.

Erik's comment on her dress caused the succubus to smile and pose for him. "You are correct. I'm the oddball in Hell even if I've been exiled." This was said with a mirth that revealed that Pru really didn't mind being called odd if she could still hold on to her wardrobe. "It's one of the holdovers from when I was human. I absolutely loved fashion back then, and that love was so strong that it held together even after I turned. It's something both my sister and I share." Of course they shared much more, but Pru wasn't going to up and admit it right there. If Erik guessed that the twins were connected on an even deeper level then they wouldn't deny it, but he would need to make that connection. They both had a feeling that Kala had already caught on to what they were, but they still weren't ready to simply advertise their split soul to the world, even in a setting as intimate as this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala hummed, reaching a hand forth to cautiously take one of Pru's own, a droplet of slime touching the clothes near her wrist if she had any, or otherwise her skirt as it rolled down her flesh with a oddly warm sensation. The slime very slowly seemed to eat it's way through the fabric. Cutting holes in the design where it touched. "I would love to try, but my nature proceeds me. Last chance." she cautioned Pru, before simply continuing after giving her enough time to shed her clothing or have it eaten. Either way, Kala was soon moving as if to move right through Pru, and she almost seemed to do exactly that. As if quickly becoming one, Kala's body became shapeless so that she could overtake Pru's, encasing her in a bodysuit of slime over the course of the next few seconds, such that Pru found herself almost unable to move. Pru's arms were slowly but inevitably brought behind her back. All of her weaving was cut off, and she was gently brought down to standing on her knees on top of what felt like a gentle slimy bed as Kala's slime padded her resting point.

Clothing or not, slime soon touched every single inch of her body. Tickling her feet, armpits, neck and thighs. Were Kala to suddenly turn hostile, Pru would find that she would be under her complete control, and her demonic self would find no purchase in freeing her barring her somehow hitting the cores placed precariously around her body. The human Pru was meanwhile, just at the slime's complete mercy. The warm fluid touched her private parts, a constant feeling of motion and warmth with gentle sucking of the slime at her body causing her nipples to become erect and her clit to inflame with arousal. Her rear entry touched as well, meaning nowhere was safe from Kala's touch. It felt like either many tongues or countless gooey tongues ran all over her body as the slime moved in unpredictable motions. Licked this way and that, no trackable current to be found as she was stimulated all over. Then, Kala's upper body formed behind Pru's back, as she felt a pair of slimy hands grip the sides of her neck gently, and a feminine coo touch her left ear followed by a warm gooey tongue stick into her ear. "To most, this would be a taste of the end. To you, it's the beginning of a new friendship." she cooed, before the metallic core and skirted core formed up, and two other slimes seemed to manifest from Kala's body. A metal slime and a sea slime's upper body emerged!

The metal slime's body seemed to come right from Prudence's stomach, while the sea slime took the other side of her head and started tonguing that ear as well, before the metal slime took Kala's moaning mouth, cool liquid steel touching her lips and a squirming semi-solid tongue gracing her own, tasting of unknown metal, before it extended and wrapped around her tongue, holding Prudence's tongue hostage. The sea slime giggled after licking her ear. "My name is Pirupi!" she cheered. The metal slime's core removed itself, as she reshaped in front of Prudence in a full standing form, complete with a growing and soon fully complete futanari erection, with full balls seemingly added on for aesthetics. "My name's Metal! I can't drain you, so lemme just feel the inside of your mouth, okay?" she inquired, before not waiting for acknowledgement as she gripped Pru's face, and stuffed her mouth full of a wobbly metal slime cock. The right side of her face started feeling tingly, as she'd soon realize that the sea slime's poison was affecting her. "Hee~ It's fun touching your ears!" she cooed, as her tongue went into the ear hole, and Pru felt like her brain was being scrambled as gentle electric waves went into her mind. Metal laughed meanwhile. "She's making a funny face!" she exclaimed.

Though, it all exploded when she felt a humanoid form behind her, still enveloping her in slime, as Kala took rough shape behind her. Thighs absorbed into each other, her hips right behind Pru's as Pru felt a couple intrusions poke at her entrances. "This many slimes might be enough to kill a normal human being with the pleasure alone. How do you feel so far?" she inquired. Though it was hard to give much response with the metal slime's rubbery sensation cock filling her mouth and pushing out of her cheek almost. Metal chuckled. "Haven't even started yet!" she said, before taking a small piece of herself and planting it into Kala's slime, directly onto her crotch with a self-formed tendrill. The piece formed over Pru's clit and hood, before starting a twisting and pulling sensation while buzzing with intense vibration, causing Pru's body to squirm instinctually in Kala's slime. The sea slime's tendrils formed, the dreadful jelly stingers, and poked Pru's breast tips, making her back arch as her electric pleasure shot through her nervous system. As if not a single nerve in her body was sacred. And Kala hadn't even inserted herself yet, waiting to see if Pru could handle the slime hive mind. Though to be sure, Pru would find this method quite effective for breaking someone's will given enough time. It was a roller coaster of torturous pleasure. "The shield is holding up. I apologize but it seems my sisters akin to yours, have taken to you and wish to test out the limits quite intimately. You should be able to handle just this, right?" she inquired. Though now, with a slightly sadistic tone added on, befitting a slime that enjoys trapping people and holding them inside until they're nothing but apart of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erik meanwhile, was stunned by the scene. "It's like an erotic nightmare. I hope she'll be alright." he said, before looking to the demoness. "Well, I'm not addicted to whatever that pink stuff succubi generate is. I'm pretty sure it's just meant to keep the eternal cycle of fucking and feeding going though. A strange mutual relationship since I heard that stuff can be considered food in a pinch." he hummed. "I guess if that's happening over there... I wouldn't mind getting a little bold. If you wouldn't either that is." he chuckled.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She agreed to it. She left herself in the slime's capable hands. But the moment her outfit starting to melt and dissolve Pru's resolve did the same. "Wait wait!" She sounded nearly desperate as she called out, and once Kala came to a halt the human immediately started undoing the binds that held her dress in place. She nearly worked frantically to disrobe, and as she finally managed to pull her clothes free she carefully wrapped the dress around itself and let out an intensely relieved sigh as she set it someplace where it wouldn't become a casualty. Even if parts of it were already destroyed simply having the thing relatively intact left her calm. It would be far easier to repair those damaged spots then to create the thing all over again.

So this left Prudence standing still in her underclothes, the matching silk and bra panties covering her assets innocently enough yet somehow failing spectacularly to keep them hidden. It also made her look incredibly vulnerable in that moment, and that was the perfect opportunity for Kala to pounce. The slime simply walked into the human, Prudence suddenly engulfed in Kala's mass, and before she could even think of resisting she found herself being brought to her knees while her arms were bound behind her back.

With the human completely at her mercy Kala went to work. The bra and panties her victim wore were destroyed piece by piece, and fabric floated away only to dissolve into nothing as Prudence was revealed. But even then the slime seemed far more interested in the flesh it held, the swirl and suction of the jellied mass making Prudence feel as if an untold number of mouths and tongues were assaulting every inch of skin they could find, and soon enough she found her arousal suddenly spiking as nipples and clitoris were suckled and toyed with.

But the tongue that suddenly entered her ear caused her to gasp. It was an odd sensation, one that caused her body to arch even as it was contained, and that left Prudence panting as Kala cooed her reassurance before Prudence managed to spot pieces of Kala moving around her. The odd satellite cores were rising, the metallic and skirted cores taking their respective positions at the human's front and side, and as they expanded and formed into their own individual beings Prudence was left a little shocked and unprepared for Metal's exuberant kiss. The metallic slime completely dominated Pru's mouth, Pru herself unable to do anything but submit as she was made into a plaything, and with Pirupi forming to take her other ear Pru could do nothing more than moan in distressed pleasure before her body started bucking slightly against each of the women assaulting her.

In truth that was exactly what was happening to her. Pru was being attacked, each slime dominating her in their own fashion, Kala herself keeping Pru completely bound and helpless as all three started employing their own unique talents to break whatever resistance the human had left. Kala kept her aroused and on edge, her entire body engulfing and teasing nearly every inch of Pru as a couple tendrils started to form and prod against both her sex and her ass. Metal separated entirely to bring her mass to bear, the woman forming a pliant but firm cock complete with balls to add for effect, and that cock was put to immediate use as it entered Pru's mouth and filled her with the taste of some unidentifiable metal. Pirupi let her natural toxins invade Pru's body, her nerves lighting up as if a mild current was arcing across every one of her nerves and leaving nothing but sexual bliss in its wake, and with all of them so focused on the human it left Pru unable to do anything but writhe in their grip as her mind felt like it was getting ready to break.

But that wasn't enough for them. Metal allowed a tendril of herself to detach and reach out, that mass finding the human's clit and instantly latching on before it started to vibrate and pull, and with pure pleasure starting to steadily pulse from Pru's crotch she let out a muffled scream before she began to buck wildly. Pirupi joined in the fun by letting her stingers settle on Pru's breasts, that electric sensation intensifying as they focused on the tips practically straining to be flicked, and that extra shock sent the human's eyes rolling into the back of her head. It left her unable to do anything but moan in need in response to Kala's question, the sheer pleasure shooting through Prudence leaving her sex disappointingly empty and unfulfilled and just waiting for the slime to do something about it before she went absolutely mad.

~~~~~~~​

If the scene playing before Erik was considered a nightmare then he was about to find another the moment he turned. The demonic Pru lay hunched and holding onto herself, her wings folded forward as if she was trying to shield herself from everything that surrounded her, but when he suggested he wouldn't mind getting bold himself those wings parted. The darkness that lay between them seemed to glow with an infernal light, the demon's pants now clear enough to reveal that she was nearly as strung out as her sister, and with Erik making himself available it looked like Pru was getting ready to pounce. "Yes, let's be bold~"

And then she did. It was a sight to behold, a fully clothed demon suddenly tackling the man with a moan of pure need, and as she settled over him her crotch immediately settled against his and starting grinding. In an instant her wings opened fully and left her dancing in his lap in full demonic glory, and an instant later her fingers morphed into claws that soon tore her dress in two and left the pieces falling beside them before she dove in and gave Erik a full kiss. Her body instinctively started producing the aphrodisiacs that would make any other man her helpless and willing prey, but even though he was immune to them Pru simply didn't care. The pleasure her sister felt was bleeding into her from the connection she shared, and she was far too worked up to do anything but fuck the nearest living thing she could find.

With her body and soul so wound for sex it only made sense for her to get right to it, and a moment later those claws tore Erik's outfit to pieces. Thankfully she had enough presence of mind to keep those same claws form putting even the barest of scratches on his skin, and with the both of them nude she immediately engulfed him and let out a hiss of ultimate satisfaction. "Grand fucking hells, I needed that!" That was when the most startling transformation occurred.

Pru calmed down.

The nearly furious bucking of her hips eased bit by bit, and her claws receded as she continued to grind against the man and welcomed him into her world of pleasure. With each bounce on his brick she seemed to gain more control, enough so that she soon slowed to a more relaxed and sedate pace that would keep them coupled for hours on end and would leave them shuddering long before they found release if they were giving the time. Anyone with an analytical eye would be able to see that she was still being bombarded by her sister's unbridled passion and ecstasy, but the simple act of copulation appeared to give her the control to accept and manage those sensations. It was almost as if the act of sex itself was feeding her even as her soul was taking the first nips of Erik's essence, and now that she seemed fully in control nothing was going to stop her.