What's new

A Demon's Answer to the Heavens (Prudence;Termite)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Hero Never Wins (Prudence)

Yuri let out a cry as Prudence sunk her dick into her behind, but she seemed to be anything but suffering. Her anal ring stretched around Prudence's length, and clung tightly to her in a way that seemed to try and bring her in further. Though, when she was lifted, she let out a happy, giddy cry, and took the human Pru's cock inside of her with grace. While the two women on either side of her were so stimulated that it took an effort not to focus on how tight Yuri was, Yuri casually looked back at the demon Pru with a smile and blush on her face. "Put me in a headlock!" she requested, even putting her hands on her arm to encourage it around her neck. "You don't have to hurt me, just show me how dominant you are!" she begged, grinding her hips about, unphased by the twin cocks inside of her, as if she's done this a million times before.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In answer to Yuri's cry she would find something soon flying around her throat, but as it started to loop the alp may well be surprised to find Pru's tail closing around her neck. Once, twice, three times did the demon's spade pass under the masochist's chin, and once it finally came to a rest the tail started a very slow and gentle yet quite insistent squeeze. Yuri would find breathing becoming more of a labor, her airway becoming slightly constricted without completely causing her to choke. And when that tightening threatened to cut off her breathing it relaxed just enough to allow for one very deep breath before slowly tightening all over again.

But that wasn't quite what Yuri asked for, and since this was her attempt to give the alp what she needed Pru released her grip on the newborn demon's body. Her left followed her tail's path, forearm passing under Yuri's chin until the crook of her elbow was nestled directly against the little masochist's throat, and the right rose to wrap around Yuri's head. A slight pull brought that head back a bit, exposing her neck and bringing that grip a little tighter until all the alp could see was the flesh of Pru's arm, and though she used nowhere near as much force as she put into her tail it was enough to show what control she had over the tiny body in her grip.

"Any other requests?" Anyone could hear the grin in the demon's voice, and as Pru asked her question she allowed her hips to take longer, more forceful thrusts into the alp's tight ass. Even if these twin cocks were tailor made to put the little girl to her limits Yuri was adapting rather well. If she was showing she could accept this quite easily then there wasn't any reason to hold back.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Prudence wrapped her tail around Yuri's neck, the little demon gave a sudden coo of pleasure. Rather than fight back, the Prudence twins felt the demon squeeze a little harder around their lengths while giving off the impression that Pru was heading in the right direction. Then, when Prudence wrapped her arms around the demon's neck and head, during the intervals when Yuri could do such a thing as speak, Prudence would hear the demon begin to laugh. Giggling and squirming, Yuri began to seem further and further away from this rational world, and closer to one of bliss. "More-more!" Yuri begged quickly. "More... More... More!" she began to chant. It was clear that Prudence was making Yuri very happy, but in doing so, she quickly seemed to become spoiled, and only wanted more punishment.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Yuri giggling with masochistic glee Pru herself was feeling quite happy herself, but there was a slight twinge of nervousness wiggling around in the back of her mind. Her other half was still enjoying herself, but Yuri's cries for more had her on edge. Prudence couldn't think of much else that they could both do together that wouldn't end up hurting the alp. She never would have considered the slight pressure on the girl's throat, and when that tail wrapped around that neck she nearly panicked. But when she saw that is was a rhythmic pressure, one that was synchronized with the alp's heavy breathes she started to relax. It was something she could deal with. Hell, it was something she could enjoy if her partner were careful enough, and Pru was taking that care.

But...

But what else could they do? This little session was designed to give Yuri what she wanted, and though the alp looked as happy as could be she was crying for even more. She's just being selfish~ I know, but I want to give her more! Well, there's one more thing, and it's something you did earlier today. This had the human wondering, but before she could work out what that was she heard her sister chuckle. Just come up here and hug her. Prudence did as she was told, and as she rose and wrapped her arms around Yuri's body she could see Pru's wings spreading wide. They even looked like they were growing, but once Prudence was in place they suddenly folded forward. The human could feel soft leather wrapping around her even as her breasts met Yuri's and caused them to flatten against the other, and as their nipples started to duel those wings even managed to reach back around and wrap around the demon as well.

For just a few moments the human simply closed her eyes and allowed herself to simply enjoy what she was feeling. The warmth of the alp pressed tightly against her body. The slight sparks from her nipples being rubbing against the hardened tips that belonged to Yuri. The raspy breath blowing across her ears and neck that showed that Yuri was in complete and utter bliss. The intense grip of the woman's folds all around her conjured prick. The feel of her other half rubbing against her from the alp's stuffed ass. The sudden pressure from all around her as those wings started to tighten and forced her body to sandwich the alp trapped between herself and her other self. The knot in her stomach that was starting to tighten and spurred her hips to move faster and faster until she was nearly pounding into that pussy hugging her entire length.

Enjoying yourself~? The question didn't receive an answer. It didn't need to. Pru could tell her sister was starting to lose herself to the myriad pleasures being forced onto her body, and now that she and the alp were trapped within her wings it was time to bring things to a close. A sudden push brought all of them down onto the bed, Prudence flat on her back with Pru laying on top, and poor little Yuri was stuck between them. The alp would find herself being crushed between the two bodies fucking her, and with the wings holding them all together there was noway for the little girl to make herself comfortable. "And how does our little pillow feel?" This was whispered into Yuri's ear even while the human let out a cry of pleasure and started to quicken her pace. "Oh my, it seems Miss Prudence is about to blow." And Pru dutifully kept pace so Yuri always had something plunging into her. "Would you like that? Feeling her erupt and fill that little womb of yours with a torrent of her seed?" Truth be told Pru was staring to reach her limit as well, and as fast as they were pumping Yuri would still be able to feel the both of them throbbing within her stuffed holes. "And you know what she wants?" Her voice lowered into a very quiet whisper that not even Prudence would be able to hear. "She wants to feel you cum. She wants to feel your pussy grip her like there's no tomorrow and milk every last little spurt from her cock. She wants you to cum all around her so she can know you've been satisfied. So don't disappoint her..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suddenly pressed between them, Yuri gave a confused start. "Huh...? Ack!" Yuri gave a wheeze and a chuckle as she was strangled. Moaning between strangle holds around her neck, Yuri took both of the demon's lengths in deep, moaning when she could when she wasn't getting choked. Though it was slowly becoming clear that Yuri was getting as close to orgasm as Prudence was! Pushed down suddenly as well, Yuri gave a surprised moan. "C-crushing me.... So good..." she moaned. "A... A pillow..." Yuri repeated what Pru said, before finding that she was very much a pillow, unable to move for the sake of her master's comfort. Squirming rapidly in her bindings, Yuri listened to Prudence whisper, before getting extra hyped up. She tried to move, tried to squirm, but the prison only seemed to turn her on more as Yuri held her orgasm in by the demon's request. Only when Pru would cum and empty the contents of her seed into her body would Yuri let go, and experience her long desired orgasm.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good girl..." A small kiss was given to Yuri just below her ear, and after that the demon went back to simply pumping the little boy toy's ass.

At the bottom of the little pile the human Prudence was lost in her own world. She could tell her sister was whispering something into the alp's ear, but... "Ah!" Holy hell, this was too good! Yuri's pussy was tight before, but now it was gripping her with a vengeance! It almost felt like the girl was refusing to let Prudence leave her, and every time the human pulled back she felt that vice tighten even further as if it was fighting the loss of the one thing it loved. It was only topped by every thrust back into those velvety depths. Those walls relaxed just enough to welcome back their long lost love, and as Prudence slipped herself even deeper she felt Yuri pulsing across every single inch. It almost felt like the demonic girl was swallowing her entire length and coaxing it to dive even deeper.

And that was all her body was focused on. The weight of two women driving her deeper into the bed, the nearly suffocating closeness of Yuri pressing against her, the feel of leather wrapped around her back and holding her even closer, it all gave way to the pleasure crawling up and down her prick. "Yuriii..." And it was becoming too much. Her cock could only take so much wonderful abuse before something had to give. "I... I"m..." There was no stopping her hips. They were moving on their own, the ghost of the climax building within her coaxing them to quicken their pace and wring the greatest amount of pleasure from the sheathe that so lovingly hugged her. "I...can't...hold..."

And that was it. What little control the human had left gave way to the insistent throbbing brought on by her ever-thrusting hips. She felt herself swelling, her body preparing to release her climax deep within Yuri's depths, and that's what caused her to slam her hips forward. She impaled herself as deep as she could, her head slamming against the alp's cervix and poking through just enough to allow the first jet to fire directly into the girl's womb. And at the first shot Prudence tried to scream in an octave beyond anything any human could hear. But that only triggered the alp's climax, and before the human's body could even think of pulling back to slam itself home once again Yuri's walls started clenching and pulling on her buried length. And it was wondrous. The flutter of that delicate inner flesh caressed every inch of her cock, and behind it was a steady and rhythmic pulse that ran from her base to her tip. It felt like Yuri was stroking her, milking her seed even as it continued to fire deep into the demon's core, and even after the last burst had painted Yuri's insides white she still kept drawing out that climax until Prudence had nothing left to give.

After a few more seconds the demonic Pru unfolded her wings and allowed the two bodies trapped beneath her to stretch themselves. But Prudence didn't have the energy to lift her arms. They simply laid wrapped around the smaller demon's waist. All it would take was a little push to make them fall to the bed, but Pru decided to leave them where they were. "Tha... *huff* That was *huff* very good, Yuri." With a bit of a whine Pru managed to pull her own cock free, but if anyone were expecting a flood of release to flow from the now unplugged ass they would be surprised to find nothing more than a gaping hole. "And now..." Pru's hands fell to Yuri's hips, and as they tightened their grip the alp had just a moment to turn back and see the strawberry-blonde's cock throbbing in near release. "...it's my turn~!" For just a fraction of a second Yuri would feel the plug in her pussy falling free while her rear was lifted, and though some of the human's seed did fall free Yuri was quickly refilled with the massive length that was Pru. And as soon as that length was buried the demon screamed. A cry of ecstasy and relief filled the room and more than likely spilled across the entire ship as Pru finally released her load, and though that womb was already crowded not a drop more was allowed to escape. Pru was determined to empty herself just like her sister, and though she may not enjoy the feeling of having the little alp cum all around her prick there was something to be said for sloppy seconds.

Once Pru had emptied herself within the masochist she let herself stay buried for a few more seconds simply basking in her release. But after a bit she completely unwound her tail from Yuri's throat and lovingly stroked the girl's cheek. "Enjoying yourself?" She already knew the answer, but she just wouldn't be herself if that question wasn't asked. But there was still one more thing left to do. The demon shifted her legs a little to give herself some better purchase, and after an appreciative slap to Yuri's ass she slowly started to pull out. It wouldn't take much before she finally popped free, and once she was she was going to sit back and watch how the young demon would react.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The small whisper of a compliment made Yuri giggle like a spoiled child, happy to be pampered. Despite her love for abuse, it seemed neither demon could quite reduce Yuri's will power to that of a moaning whore. Rather than broken, both Prudence twins would only see Yuri thrive more and more between them. As if every wish of her's was being granted, she grinned, moaned, and giggled, often kissing the two girls she was getting stuffed between. "There's so much energy flowing through me!" Yuri cried out lightly, her quiet tone still present, unbroken by the stimulation or punishment. Her little butt remained arched in offering to the two, letting them both pound into her relentlessly. When Prudence announced she was reaching her limit though, Yuri leaned in, and gave the human Pru a gentle lick of her tongue along the woman's ear. "Cum inside me all you want~!" Yuri implored Prudence. And when she did, Yuri came as well, clenching around her dick and milking her of her seed.

When the demon Pru pulled out, apparently not having reached climax, Yuri turned around with a pouty face. "Hey...!" she began to complain, before she was lifted off of the human's prick, and was suddenly stuffed with another. "H-hey!" Yuri suddenly let out a surprised moan as her filled pussy was suddenly being filled again. So much of the energy that she stole from Yuri, while Yuri drained the human Pru flowed back into her. It was clear Yuri was being filled beyond her limit with energy to such a degree that Yuri, to the third eye, was ready to burst with power. Too much to bare, Yuri fell to the bed unless stopped by either Prudence, as her body felt too heavy for her to hold.

Once on the bed, Yuri slowly raised a hand, and gave Prudence a weak thumbs up. "B plus...!" she announced lightly, their grade performance.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"B plus?" The sudden grade they were given was completely unexpected, and though the demon was the only one capable of giving it any serious thought at the moment there was still a rather puzzled sense that lay deep within her other half. "B plus... I'll take it!" As the demon sat and thought about it she would never have expected anything higher. In fact she would accepted a high C. By limiting themselves to only those acts that wouldn't hurt the girl there was no possibility of giving the little masochist everything she ever wanted. But they managed to satisfy her, more so than they would have thought, and knowing that Yuri was happy let a content glow flood them both from the inside out. "Here that? You did go-"

Pru's hand froze. It was on its way to give her sister's thigh a slap of approval, but the moment it came near she felt her skin start to crawl. Again. Something was happening, something that involved both halves of Prudence and left the demon wanting to wrap herself completely around the human while simultaneously wishing she could run away screaming. The middle ground proved to be the demon sliding further along the bed while looking extremely nervous. And a couple seconds later that nervousness became anxious fury. "All right, what the Hell is that?!" She'd felt it before, back when Yuri first fed on Prudence, and now that it was popping its ugly head up once again the demon was getting frustrated not knowing what was going on with her own body.

But as much as she wanted to she couldn't force herself to reach our and grab her sister. Something deep down was telling her that things would change if she did, and somehow she doubted it would be for the better.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There's a man who can answer that question." Seras announced, apparently having returned after leaving during their session. Stepping down the stairs, she grinned at the twins. Taking a seat in her personal chair within her main deck, she continued to grin as she looked at the trio on the bed. "My scouts just spotted his ship, in fact. He happens to be a bit of a rival of mine, one of those men out to prove something about their gender in this world. As such, he directly opposes my rule over these seas. Despite what one may think, he's knowledgeable about the ways of combat and magic... As well as sex." she said with a lecherous grin. "He's the one man that I desired who I haven't yet shared my bed with. Before I met you... I was convinced that he was the one that would satisfy my craving. Unfortunately, he's a rather slippery one. His ship is unnaturally fast, and whenever I did try to engage with him, he was actually quite competent in sea warfare."

She tapped her fingers on the armrest of her chair as she leaned back into it. "If you want answers from someone well informed, help me catch him." Seras offered, seeming confident that Prudence would agree.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So, he's a tricky one, and quite the potential lover." A smile was given to Seras, one that was equal parts impish and lecherous. "I can see why you're so interested in him! The fact that he can get his ship moving fast enough to outrun this lad-" A foot knocked against the planks that formed the floor to emphasize her point. "-shows he has some power under his belt. But if we do go after him we'll need to find someway to overtake him..."

"Weight reduction..." Pru's human half barely moved enough to stretch out a bit before laying a sleepy hand over Yuri's overcharged body. "Current redirection..." She didn't even sound like she was fully conscious. And Pru could tell she wasn't. Her body and soul were drained. "Localized waaaaa~ *YAWN* windstorm for added thrust..." But even if she was cuddling closer to a warm body to prepare to sleep she was refusing to let herself be useless.

"I guess we could have that covered, but there's also that raid Kat was talking about earlier." This caught the human's attention, and she forced herself to open a lazy eye. "I don't know all the details, but a number of souls were supposed to be converging on an attack against Jezebel's forces. Kat wanted to use that to her advantage. And it sounds like a pretty good idea. But would we arrive in time if we chased this mystery man and ended up in a dogfight?" These were all details that Kat knew and didn't quite share. That meant that the only way to answer those questions was to ask. But that meant talking to the woman, and Pru was sure Kat was still feeling betrayed. Would she really be willing to sit and talk strategy? "You didn't happen to see Kat, did you?" There was a bit of melancholy in the question, and Seras would probably tell that the real question that was being asked was 'Do you think she'll talk with me?'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seras didn't pay too much head initially to the planning part of catching the man's ship, and instead, she leaned back into her chair, and folded her legs over her desk as she looked to the roof of her cabin. "Guess you haven't heard," Seras assumed. "Jezebel ain't the only Cardinal Sin in play anymore. Avarice, Envy, and Gluttony have all been said to be dipping their hands through the dimensional portals and into our world with their individual lackeys that can fit through. Envy herself though, being the weakest Cardinal Sin, made it through herself. Meanwhile, Jezebel's just been using smaller fragments of herself to step into our world. With all these new Cardinals moving in, the front where so many were going to stage their assaults have been cut off. Ever since then, those souls who were converging haven't been seen since. Who knows if they're gone into hiding.... Or maybe got eaten by a Cardinal. And there were several chosen souls about. If each one of them were absorbed into the demon's overall power... Then that means they're gaining a significant advantage. That's the one scary thing about demons, if they work together, then they could take over anything. But they usually fight over each other over power, so alliances never last long. Even so, their teamwork is crushing this Island. Before attacking Jezebel... We need to break up their unity."

"With that thought in mind," she set her feet down, and stood up straight. "Let's get your twin problem sorted out first, captain." Seras chuckled, giving a light salute to Prudence. "If we can get our hands on even a single Cardinal Sin... We can hold the power to change the world as we see fit. The kind of power that makes angels tremble. But before all of that, we have more pressing matters at home, mainly this man I've been talking about. Don't worry about time constraints. He'll be more than happy to try and 'beat me' again. He'll have no idea that I've got a secret weapon now, hehehe..." Seras chuckled, grinning at Prudence and her twin.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hm." This was definitely a rather important piece of news. Having so many Sins break into this world on their own was unheard of, especially since Kat had only mentioned Envy this morning. "I heard about Envy, and how she suddenly disappeared, but to think Avarice and Gluttony would step here and bring their forces with them..." And not only that, but the disappearance of the other powers hoping to converge on whatever target of Jezebel's that Kat had her eye on. It almost sounded like this world was heading to some rather dire, near apocalyptic times.

"With Jezebel labeling me a Heretic and so many of Hell's forces running around I can't help but agree with you. I'm going to need to strengthen myself if I'm to face any of these potential threats, and figuring out this problem of mine is a step in the right direction." During all of that Pru sat with a rather serious expression on her face, but now that a decision was made she stood up and stood tall. A slight smile spread across her face, and her dick started slowly rising to attention. "Let's go say hello to this rival of yours." At that the cock was allowed to recede back into her body, and once she was completely female once again she started gathering her clothes to put them back on. As she did she spied her sister leaning on her elbow and looking up at the two as they discussed the coming battle. "How long until we engage the enemy ship? She'll need to rest a bit if she's going to be of any use."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I can't say when we might find him. He does his best not to be predictable, but I'd imagine we'd find him within a couple days since it's been a while since he's shown up to try and annoy me." Seras replied with a relaxed tone. It did seem that she didn't much like the man she was talking about just in terms of how much of a nuisance he was, but the grin rather seemed to come from her expectations of Prudence. "With you as my new captain, Pru, I imagine we'll give him a run for his money! If I can take him off of the seas and under our control, then that'll make the seas a lot safer for our port town. Since whatever I say there, goes, I won't mind if you use that town as your own base of operations for the deal you've got goin' on with your fellow demons."

Letting out a sigh of relaxation, Seras got even more cozy in her captain's seat, revealing the fancy seat's reclining abilities as she tipped it back with her boots planted on the desk, taking a posture as if she could fall asleep there. "So, take your time, relax." Seras told both Pru's. "And if you're worried about Katerina, she's standing on the crow's nest."

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Never staying in one place, always trying to challenge her authority, teasing her by showing up and then running whenever he had the chance, all of this put a strange thought into the demonic twin's head, and as she turned to regard Seras with a grin she let her hip flare out to the side ever so slightly. "You know, it almost sounds like he's a lost little boy crying for your attention." Pru couldn't help but lean forward, her dress not quite secured properly and giving the first mate a rather compelling view of cleavage and still quite excited nipple. "Do you think he has a crush~?" And once that answer was given Pru would most likely chuckle at the absurdity of it all before she finally dressed.

At the offer to use the town as a base of operations in her looming struggle against her infernal sisters Pru bowed her head toward the human in appreciation, and when given the choice to simply relax or go talk with Katerina she gave a bit of a laugh. "There's two of me, so I can do both. Right?" A muffled murmur came from the bed, mostly because Prudence was already snuggling up with Yuri and didn't want to bother giving a full answer once she realized she could rest easily, and that brought an amused smirk to her sister as the demon made ready to leave the captain's cabin. "Of course a small tour and a meet-and-greet would be nice when I get back, don't you agree?" And after that she finally stepped outside and closed the door behind her.

Once outside the demonic Pru simply took a second to breathe in the salty air let the wind run through her hair as it helped push the ship through the Island's enclosed waters. For a moment she considered looking over the sides to see if any of the native sea-creatures were taking an interest in the ship sailing through their waters, but instead her gaze flew higher until she found the mast and the crow's nest sitting at the top. And there she found Katerina. A bit of hesitation settled in the demon. She did just betray her love and stole both the ship and its mate from her mentor, and considering Kat's words before they parted there was obviously going to be some form of retribution waiting, but after a bit Pru simply shook her head. Worrying about it now wouldn't help anything, and she wasn't about to fight Kat no matter what the woman did. They just needed to talk and figure out where the both of them stood.

But she also didn't want to interrupt her love if she wasn't quite ready, so instead of simply zipping up there and landing beside her sister she opened her wings and let the wind take her gently. Even if there was nothing more than a slight breeze Pru simply floated into the air, and little by little she glided higher and higher in full view of Katerina. Just before she would have landed on a yard arm she reached out to anchor herself with one hand while the other curled and gave the nest a couple of knocks. "May I?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Prudence's suggestion to Seras about the man that so haunted her made the first mate chuckle with amusement as her heel bounced on the desk in front of her. "We are certainly going to find out, aren't we, captain?" Seras announced with a happy tone. Taking her boots from the desk, Seras put her hands to her knees, and pushed herself up from the chair in order to move towards the human Prudence snuggling with Yuri on the bed. "Indeed," Seras nodded to Pru's suggestion. "You could be given a nice introduction to the town, and with 'him' in your hands... We can focus on broader horizons." she promised before the demon departed to the outside of the ship.

Outside, in the smell of the salty sea, Prudence indeed found Katerina looking ahead to where the ship sailed. Her red hair flowed through the swift wind, whipping over her shoulder like a banner of war and power. Katerina's true nature seemed to radiate from her atop that nest as if she were covered in a powerful aura. That aura seemed to give off her violent nature, only kept silent like a beast biding it's time before it will inevitably strike at it's prey. And such prey seemed to lie in wait within the fog far ahead of them, to which, their ship seemed directly headed. When Prudence came, Katerina did not show surprise, nor did she address her request. "You looked upon me with disappointment." Katerina announced. "What I cannot believe is that you would compare me to you or Seras. You two... Who have human hearts." She said as she held the beginning strands of her hair against her shoulder, letting the rest flow through the air as it had been. "On the outside, we may appear as women, but while you still have links to your humanity, I... I am a wolf in sheep's clothing. I am a demon, so I cannot understand your human hearts..."

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While she wasn't welcomed she also wasn't denied, so Pru slowly pulled herself up into the next until her legs swung over and she sat its edge. It wasn't exactly the most stable of spots, especially with her wings still trying to catch the air, but the demon made due and simply sat and listened.

And it was surprising. Katerina faced the human Prudence and her first mate, and in the face of their humanity she was suddenly at a loss. She couldn't relate to either of them, maybe not even the demonic Pru, simply because their human hearts lay intact while Kat's had long been consumed by Persephone's darkness. None of her humanity remained. Not even the slightest memory of it. Kat had been a demon for so long that everything in her past life was lost within the annals of time...

No. Pru couldn't accept that. She wouldn't. Kat may be domineering and a complete and utter bitch at times, but there were plenty of humans who acted just like that. It was just her personality, and no matter how much Persephone's curse consumed a mortal a part of their base personality always remained. Even if it was nothing more than a sliver of a shade something of a human's soul remained even within the utter darkness that defines a demon.

And Pru was going to try and bring that out. "Kat..." She made the barest of sounds when she hopped to her feet and came behind her lover, and a moment later she simply wrapped her arms around the demon's waist and brought her body as close to Kat as was possible. She simply held herself there for a couple seconds, her entire body flushed against her lover's back and not a word said save for a whispered "Please wait" if Kat made a move to step away. "Are you telling me you can't feel love?" One hand rose, and though it rose toward the demon's chest not a single grope was given as the hand slowly came to a rest, Pru's palm pressed lightly against Kat's sternum and her heart. "When I hold you like this you feel nothing but hunger?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat's head lowered when embraced by Prudence from behind. Her hands rested on the rail of the crow's nest, leaning forward and letting Prudence sink into her back and hold her without struggle. "Prudence..." Katerina sighed softly, lifting her own hand to hold the other demon's hand against her chest. "My love is my hunger. You should understand what that's like by now." she announced. "The more you feel for another, the more you feel the hunger grow. The same works for the opposite. Our kind... Our hearts can flutter for the reason we've only come to know as 'love', and yet those we feel such passion for can be total strangers. Those who seem to have no merit. When I feel such urges, all I am compelled to do is satisfy the hunger. That is the only way that truly feels 'right', and no other method, not holding hands or speaking soft, gentle words ever does anything but make the hunger worsen."

Katerina looks back, turning her head enough to look at Prudence out of the corner of her eye. "Even for you, Prudence. In the end, the hunger always wins. If the hunger grew strong enough, all your feelings of love for me could end up making you suck every last bit of my soul away until I vanished into you. Such is our nature, as demons."

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The hand held at the demon's chest began to slump, and as it fell down to join its sister around Kat's weight the demon pirate would feel Pru's weight starting to press against her back. With Pru slumping against her Kat would probably easily recognize her protege's disappointment, but this time it wasn't directed at her. At least not directly. Pru was more bothered by the fact that she couldn't reach that bit of humanity she thought lied within her mentor. She figured there had to be some bit of Katerina's core self still intact somewhere in there, but maybe she was underestimating the power of the succubus curse. Or maybe she was underestimating the power of her own humanity. Never would have thought my other half would have such a strong influence on me...

With her initial plan ruined Pru simply sat there wallowing in Kat's closeness, her slight depression starting to make itself felt. And the more she thought about her failure the worse it became. She had always held a core belief whenever she looked at her sister succubi. Very few of them had been born as a demon, and that meant that most it not everyone she knew had been converted from some human long ago. And since she had rather intimate knowledge of how the transformation took place she'd always believed, always knew that no matter how deeply a soul fell into darkness that there was always some sliver of their original self that remained. If anyone had asked her why she would have said that every demon she knew was just so damned different! Pru had her little fetish for fine clothing, Kat would randomly revert to acting like some pirate whenever she was incredibly excited, the Sins themselves were just a complete mishmash of personalities, and no matter how much of a predator that Yuri became the recent addition to the demonic ranks would always be a submissive little masochist at heart. This was nearly proof enough in itself.

So why couldn't she reach Kat?! Was the curse that powerful? Did it override everything that made a soul human and leave them with nothing but the will to devour the energy from another? Did it truly smother everything of the person they'd been, erasing all the cares of life and all the concerns that de-

Pru suddenly froze for a second, then her arms and body tightened a bit into a loving embrace against the demon she lay against. "You may think your hunger is all consuming, but I know the truth." Her hands slowly unwound themselves, and soon after she was standing in place with a bit of an infectious smile on her face. "There's more to you than meets the eye, Katerina. More than you'll even admit to yourself." And at that she gave a bow of respect before hopping over the side and floating back down to the deck. Once she landed she went back to her new cabin and simply sauntered in.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Katerina gave no reply, and rightfully so as Prudence flew down and away before she could. Landing on the deck, as Prudence would proceed to head to the insides of the ship, she would be stopped as Seras emerged, a grin on her face as she looked at the fog gathering around them. "We should be expecting the handsome bastard any minute now that we've entered the fog!" she announced, patting Prudence on the shoulder as she walked by. "How about it, Prudence! Are you ready to go over the game plan?" Seras asks, walking up to the wheel of the ship, taking control in place of the female sailor who was doing the task for her. "Most importantly, we have got to catch 'him'. It doesn't matter what happens to his ship, but he is of the highest priority. You'll know him when you see him... Just look for a pair of cat ears." she chuckled.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hear that? Time to get up!" A sigh answered the demon, and a couple seconds later the human in the bed starting rousing herself and Yuri to prepare for the upcoming battle. As she started the demonic Pru followed Seras to the wheel while her head cocked to the side a bit as if listening to two voices at once. A little more silence followed before Pru finally spoke. "Does he only show while in the fog? If so then he must be controlling it or has someone who does. Think you can keep them pinned down?" A moment later the human emerged while fixing her hair, and once she reached the wheel she simply continued as if she'd been there the whole time. "Shouldn't be a problem. I'm not at 100%, but I should be able to snip a few threads before any magic can fully form."

"So, primary objective is to locate and run down the enemy's ship. If we can get close enough then we should be able to board him." "That is our secondary objective. Keep them from escaping. During that time I'll work to cut any magic from being used against us, and that will allow our forces to storm the ship at their leisure." "That brings us to the prime objective: locate and seize the enemy captain. The battle should draw him out, and if he loves to antagonize you so much, Seras, then if we only hold his forces at bay he won't hesitate to take the time to gloat. That should leave him exposed for a sneak attack!" "Since my lovely sister here can fly at a whim she should be able to move unhindered even in all this fog. By disrupting magics he won't be able to detect any aerial forces, and I doubt he'd expect an attack coming in from his blind side." "I grab him when he's not expecting it, his crew will be confused enough for us to route them once they realize he's gone missing, and that leaves the ship in our hands to do as we wish." "What do you think?" There goes that creepy single voice again...

Last edited: