What's new

Saviour or Conquerer (Gaidan)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Saviour or Conquerer (Gaidan)

Gaidan was beside herself in confusion and a moral tug of war, on one hand the slimes had raped her and several other men and women against their will, but had not done any real serious harm, and she had promised Terra and the other Amazonesses that she'd free their captives; on the other, she did not want to doom seemingly innocent creatures who merely did what they had to to survive. Though a wild beast is a wild beast, and one would fight or try to free people from a dragon or bear cave. She looked nervously between the slime girl and the Amazon women; "C-could, we..... not..... not..... work out an agreement.... Maybe a cooperation where you might send some of your sisters to the cave on their own for a time or some of your men; and the slimes could help defend your tribe or out in the wild or some other sort of favor in exchange for letting them feed off your uhm....... s-sex juices...... and impregnating them and helping them to thrive? Is there seriously no other way to handle this?" She asked torn and nervous to the two groups of women.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One of the amazons shook her head, "That sounds like a detestable arrangement," she stated bluntly. But one of the other amazons seemed to look at Gaidan strangely. "I'd never think to hear of a human who'd support such an alliance. Are you saying you would be perfectly fine, giving yourself to these creatures? Rather than kill them?" she inquired. "You've been raped by these things before. Is your reason due to the fact that the slime before is came from your body? If you've only developed some kind of sick motherly instinct, then I'd rather you not waste our time."

The amazon who was speaking gestured at Gaidan, "If you want to try your method, we will wait here for an hour, after which, we will attack unless you somehow manage to get these creatures to speak with us. Then whether an alliance of a sort can be formed will be decided then." she stated, her face giving a silent expression to Gaidan that the clock was already ticking.

"You are a strange human..." the red slime stated to her.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"................." Gaidan opened her mouth slightly, suddenly not sure of what to do, she had to be quick if she wanted to make some kind of agreement between the two parties, but now she had honestly had to admit, part of it was due to some strange sense of maternal instincts towards the slime she birthed, but the other part was the slimes weren't truly evil, but then again, she probably wouldn't hesitate to kill some wild beasts if they had captured innocent people. She could not however waste precious time in indecision, so in a last minute act of resolution she turned to her daughter, "Hurry, go and get the chief slimes or as many of your sisters as possible and bring them out here, where we can talk. We will be waiting right here." She saids awaiting for her slime off spring to slither off to the cave before turning to the Amazonesses, "Here is my deal, if no agreement can be made, then I shall uphold my previous promise, and join in you in your battle to free the others, regardless of any reservations or wish to avoid bloodshed or connection to the one that came from me. Agreed?" She asked awaiting the Amazonesses response.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Agreed," replied the amazon in front of her. A moment later, several female shapes of red slime emerged from the cave, their eyes focused on Gaidan.

"Though you were a prisoner of our's, you wish to speak with us?" the creature in front of Gaidan asked her. "If it were not for the strange situation under which you made this request, it would have been denied. Tell me, even after you came under our capture, why still hold the desire to make peace? Have you come to enjoy our company?" she asked with a grin. Many other slimes as well seemed hopeful that Gaidan would reveal herself to love what happened to her.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan went red in the face as the slimes asked her if she had enjoyed the events leading to her capture, remembering her encounter with the slime when she first entered the cave to free the captive humans and amazons. She had resisted at first, but the aphrodisiac of the slime's viscous substance she was fed, the attention paid to her sensitive nipples and clit and the intense but admittedly pleasurable fucking she had been given before her capture and escape were all enjoyable to some degree. Even the birthing of her own slime which had came with her back to the cave, all had an element of pleasure. "Y-yes..... even though it was against my will at first, everything that happened was exciting and pleasurable to some degree. But..... I don't wish to stay in a cave forever, personally. I would wish to explore the rest of this fascinating world I have washed upon. Though....... It does....... pique my curiosity. Tell me....... are all the creatures on the island sexual in nature? I've never experienced anything like this island before. This is a strange, but fascinating and wonderful world. I wish to experience it in it's entirety. Are there only red slimes that exist? But to answer your question: I did enjoy it finally. But I need to free the prisoners so I can get a guide to lead me through the jungle. I would really prefer not to fight and spill blood if it can be avoided, but if not, then I am afraid I gave my word that I would do what I can to free them." She finished resolutely answering the slimes, but making her wishes and position to the slimes, awaiting their response.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your own goals are recognized." the slime announced, "So you simply wish to find your way. What terms are you offering, human? Since you are the middle ground, you did not expect two opposing sides to speak as easily as asking them to, did you? What are your terms?" she asked twice.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan nodded in understanding, I probably should gave seen thus coming. I'm going to have be a hostage negotiator and mediator for both sides. she thought hesitantly and warily. "Very well, in order for them to lead me through I agreed to free the captive men and women inside the cave. However, I have recently been alerted that that will spell doom for you. My proposal is a kind of.... Peaceful, cooperative coexistence between you and the Amazoness tribe. For starters, you will free the current prisoners; then in exchange, say whenever they acquire a new male to mate with they will send him or another male to the cave on a regular basis- say once a week or once a month, long enough for you to feed and be sustained until the next period. Also in return, the two interested parties shall provide support for each other in terms of hunting and protection. Should you acquisition any men wondering the jungle or women, then the amazonesses shall first challenge one of their choosing for service or mating, but will still offer him or her to you as stated before. And in return they shall ward off any attackers who might threaten your cave. You will also be expected to assist in any attacks that might befall their tribe and camp." she finished, before taking a deep breath and back and forth between the two parties, "Are there any questions, comments, concerns about my proposal? Anything that needs to be made clearer?" she asked as she waited to see what either side might gave to say about her suggestion but ever on the ready. She was tense but wouldn't place her hand near or on he blade unless one side actually initiated a conflict.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A human that wishes for coexistence..." the red slime seemed to fumble the thought around in her head, before laughing. "You are incredibly stupid," she states bluntly. "But I like you. If you are so inclined to this belief, then what say you lead by example?"

Connecting together, the slimes gathered their shapes, before a much larger, gigantic shape of slime appeared before her from the cave. And like a carriage, their substance helped the larger female shape move slowly towards Gaidan and the amazons. "All of our minds are linked to the Queen." the red slime spoke to Gaidan, though at the same time, the queen's mouth moved with her own, as if she was using her to speak. "Come, to our queen, and prove your proposal's merit by allowing our queen to drink from your body," they instructed her, making way for Gaidan to approach the slime, which was four times her own size.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gaidan's heart sank as she heard the slime start to laugh and call her stupid, until she heard it tell her that it likes her, and that she should lead by example. She then sees the slimes beginning to conjoin together, before seeing the larger gigantic slime emerge from the cave entrance, S-she's massive! I can't imagine how many people's fluids she must have eaten. I wonder if they give the captives to her once captured? she thought as she heard the slime begin to speak to her again, though this tone she saw the Queen's mouth open and close at the same time. The way their mouths move, I wonder if the queen can speak of her own accord or needs to speak through the lesser slimes? They seem to be a hive mind. She hesitated for a moment at the slimes words and conditions for agreement to her wishes. "I....... I would....... Be willing to let you..... Have my body....... And drink my.... Juices. But I shan't stay forever! I already told you I wish to see more of this island. I don't intend to make your cave my permanent home. And only if after you have has enough you'll agree to at least attempt to love by my terms and cooperate with the amazonesses. If..... If you can agree to that, then I shall accept your requests and let you have my body to feed off. Agreed?" she finished awaiting for the Queen's answer to her question and see what she would say. If she would agree to this then she would gladly follow the Queen slime into the cave as they wished.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course," the slime queen replied, "If you can prove just how honest you are to this cause, I will meet your request." With that statement, and Gaidan's approach, the slime queen leaned back, spreading her 'legs' apart, what could be seen of them anyway, and exposing her crotch. As Gaidan would get close to the sticky slime, many tentacles suddenly launched from her lower half, grabbing her, and dragging Gaidan in, until she was suddenly submerged into the queen's body. The queen's formed flat belly expanded a little in mock pregnancy, forming a bubble of air inside of herself, which contained Gaidan inside. And trapped inside of the giant slime, tentacles formed by the substance of her body made their attack. In all three of her holes, Gaidan was penetrated again, while the rest slushed, and coursed all around her, rubbing her in their material, absorbing any moisture from her sweat that she released.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As the Queen spread her gelatinous legs apart and answered Gaidan's question the first headed warrior woman replied, "I give you my word, your highness. And no offense while I cannot be sure about yours, I always keep my word and uphold my end of any bargains or promises." She would then walk towards the massive gelatinous matriarch before the tentacles would shoot out towards her and pull her in the slimes body, she began to fear that the slime has tricked her and intended to kill her until the goo woman formed a bubble of air for her to breathe in. Gaidan paused as she saw the tentacles form in the bubble before arching back violently as she was once again penetrated in all three holes, glurgling out in a muffled cry of shock. But after a moment she tried to relax and suckle on the tentacle in her mouth softly trying to get the aphrodisiac into her system to make the experience feel as good as possible. After a short while she would also begin to slowly and steadily rock and buck her shapely hips against the tentacles in her ass and pussy, working her self up more.

She would continue sucking and working the tentacles that had penetrated her holes as best as she could. She moaned out around the one in her mouth and eventually took it into her hand stroking it gently, trying to get it worked up and pump more aphrodisiac and cum into her mouth. With one of her free hands, she took one of the free tentacles into her hand and began to stroke it as well. Her body was becoming drenched in her sweat and her pussy and ass were beginning to leak her lewd sex juices into the slime. She would eventually let go of the one in her mouth and take another spare and begin giving it the same gentle loving sensual attention the other had been given.

After a few more minutes of stroking she release the tentacles and begin rubbing her pussy, clit and breasts underneath of her outfit and armor and moan into the tentacle, trying to indicate to the queen slime to pay some attention to her body an not just her holes to try get her off better.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Laying back, with her eyes staring down at her belly with Gaidan inside, the slime treated her 'meal' without concern to what the creature wanted. As she began to sweat, slimy tendrils began to slither all over her body, and smooth over her flesh to collect her fluids. A pair of wriggling lengths came forth and pressed against her breasts to mold over the entirety of her chest, creating a suction similar to before, when she was first caught. The only thing different was the injections. The slime seemed to have no interest in planting any of her body inside of Gaidan to grow as she scavenged the woman for fluids.