What's new

A War of Blood Soaked Golden Wings (Kala;Blu)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Precious Heart (Kala)

With what Kala said, Erik nervously turned to his sister, who did not even look his way as she stopped to turn, and look back at Kala. "By the ranks of our order, Erik belongs to me. Defiance of my will, as he well enough knows, will rightfully allow me to punish him severely... Which he has never tested before, and certainly will not test now. This is the reason why I have not, and will not give up on my brother. He still knows his place and has a sense of decency."

Raising her left arm, she pointed her lance at Kala's heart. "I have wanted to kill you for years, Kala," she told her with venom on her royal tongue. "Do you so readily provide me the excuse to do so with your empty warnings?"

Though frozen before, Erik suddenly moved with great speed, grabbing Alexis' lance, and moving it's point away from Kala's core. "Alexis! Please stop!" he begged her in fear of Kala's life.

Growling, she pulled her lance away from him, before driving her elbow hard into his abdomen. All of the air left his lungs as he collapsed to his knees. "You're disgusting, pleading for the life of a monster." she spat a disgraceful insult at the trembling form below her. With her right arm, she grabbed Erik by the throat and lifted him to his feet. She did not let go, holding him firmly, while pointing her lance at Kala once more. "Erik dare not use his spine against me, for I will shatter it without hesitation. His heart weak, and your's corrupted, it's disgusting that you think you can compare with my pure blood.

"Here are my terms;" she began suddenly, as if negotiating. Though the way she was holding Erik made it seem like a kidnapping. "Stand down, and I will take Erik into my captivity. I'll call the troops back, and your new 'home' will remain unharmed. If you refuse to allow me to leave with him, my troops will lay waste to this accursed temple. You'd be wise to accept, if there's any part of you that's still human."

In a nearby window, the see through figure of Undine was peeking at Kala. With a smile, she winked at her fellow aquatic kin. No matter Kala's decision, Undine was prepared to help.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Alexis elbowed Erik deeply in his abdomen, Kala felt a surge of anger that was difficult to hide. Her heart felt for Erik, empathizing with his pain, and that in turn let her anger ebb into her eyes, which flashed dangerously with white light, before returning to an icy blue.

"You're being foolish, Alexis. I know that you care for Erik. Beneath that hard facade, you want him to love you. But you're an idiot if you think you can bludgeon affection into someone, and more deluded still if you think I'll stand by and let you do it to him." Kala's tone softened for a moment. "If you do this, he'll only resent you more. If you truly loved him, you would let him go free. In time he may even return to you, and if he does, then he is truly yours. If not, then he was never yours to begin with."

Kala struggled to maintain her cool. She did not want this to break out into violence, but she could not allow Erik to be taken like this - not with knowing what Alexis would do to him. She wished she could do something to change Alexis' mind though. She needed to make the woman know that she didn't need to be Kala's enemy. Slowly, Kala let a tendril of her slime push out into a crack in the floor beneath her foot, and let the tendril work it's way along that crack towards Alexis. If she could get it close enough to Alexis, she could swipe upwards and grapple her lance arm before it could strike her. Then maybe Kala would be able to close the gap and engulf Alexis. With enough aphrodisiac, Kala felt certain that the soldier woman could be subdued... then maybe they could have a more pleasant conversation and perhaps convince her to let Erik go peacefully. Kala just had to keep her talking for a bit.

"As for your terms, Alexis. I think you are overestimating your position. You're dealing with an unquantified enemy on their home terrain. I know the extent of your capabilities, you however do not know ours." Kala knew that she was bluffing here, but there was no way Alexis could know that. Kala had demonstrated that she had memory of her previous life, and Kala had been Admiral of the sky fleet. While she had no memory of the exact capabilities, she at least knew that she had once known them. If she acted confident here, it would give Alexis pause and uncertainty. That's what she really needed. If she put doubt into Alexis' mind, she wouldn't risk harming herself, nor Erik. Not unless her attitude towards her half brother had really changed that much, but Kala knew that it hadn't. If Alexis no longer desired him, she wouldn't be bargaining for him like this.

"I suggest that you withdraw your ultimatum. I've never desired your discomfort, and I do not wish to see you dead or harmed, but I cannot allow you take him like this. I propose that you stay here, listen to what I have to tell you about my experience, you may learn much that you could take back to the Magi. There is an opportunity here for greater knowledge. Do not throw it away because you have some personal problems with me."

Her tendril of slime was almost there, close enough to Alexis that should something happen, she would be able to surprise the woman with how close her attack could come. If Alexis tried something physical, Kala would shoot her tendril upwards and wrap it around Alexis' lance arm, holding it in place, then she would rush forward and kiss the noblewoman, attempting to deposit some slime in her to calm or at the very least distract the woman.

Kala hoped that Alexis would back down, but it was a small hope.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It was those naive beliefs that caused you to transform into what you are." she stated. "I gave Erik everything he has now. His martial skills were taught under my guidance, his healthy body was provided at my expense, and his knowledge of magic came from my own mastery of it. But what have you done?" she narrowed her eyes, "I was responsible for him since we were young. We have a history a monster like you could never understand. And all of that attention and care was not so he could abandon the responsibilities set before him for the sake of a mutant."

"Even if I were to fall, my fleet is prepared to attack after a certain time has passed without my return. Given my brother's success at making your cohorts flee, I can safely assume that MY fleet will crush you effortlessly." she announced calmly, as if stating a simple fact. "And there is nothing I could possibly learn from you, even if I wanted to. I know enough of your kind's ways to know that you are the enemy of the human race."

"But since I can clearly see that you are not about to let your food go, then I hereby sentence you to death." she announced, before launching her spear straight for Kala's crystal heart.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're as impulsive as your brother..." Kala muttered as her sneaking tendril snapped out of the floor surprisingly close to Alexis and whipped around the lance arm, tugging it down to embed the spear into the stone floor with the force that Alexis intended to use on her. "Perhaps even more so."

Kala closed the distance between herself and the now bent over and off-balance Alexis, pushing her slime body into the hard metal and soft flesh of the magi's stylized armor. Her own skin fought to adhere to the blond woman's body, sending aphrodisiac into the woman's skin. Her mouth sought Alexis' to kiss the girl and pour some of her own intoxicating essence down her throat. She wrapped as much of herself around the warrior as she could, her body attempting to undo the straps that held the suit of armor together so that she could bypass it.

"If you're going to be unreasonable," Kala said, grunting with effort as she kept certain parts of her body hard to repel and grapple with Alexis, "I'm just going to have to convince you in another fashion."

It was Kala's hope that she could take the fighting spirit out of Alexis quickly. She didn't think about what she would do with her after she'd succeeded, she only knew that she had to calm the girl down and not act like she was harming her. She knew that Erik would have conflicted loyalties here, so the slimegirl had to be careful not to harm the magi. The fact that Undine was watching all this gave Kala some comfort. Someone at least would have her back. The Alexis situation needed to be resolved now, sooner rather than later, before it could spiral out of control. The Magi needed to realize that a war against all Mamono was folly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Kala!?" Erik exclaimed as the shape shifting woman countered Alexis' thrust. Attempting to stop what was happening, Erik made a motion to try and stop them, before Undine slipped up behind him, and wrapped her arms around his waist, holding his arms to his body.

"Please, just watch for now," Undine instructed him calmly.

Erik struggled in her grip frantically, "Alexis will turn if Kala does that! LET ME GO!" he shouted, opening his palm as threads of magic gathered. Not a moment after, Undine directed two fingers upwards, and sent out threads of her own magic, mixing with what he was weaving, and causing it to simply appear as a splash of water on the floor. Struggling with frustration, it was clear Undine's grip was true. Erik would not be moving.

Stuck to Kala, Alexis growled and squirmed furiously in her grip. Twisting her head from side to side as Kala invaded her mouth, Alexis' growls are silenced as she focuses her struggling on the oral invasion. The more she twists and turns, the more she becomes wrapped in Kala's slimy prison. In the few seconds that passed, Alexis was completely imprisoned. Not even magic threads could escape into the absorbing slime. Eyes squinted shut, and an expression of agony on her face, Kala's substance freely pumped into her mouth as Erik watched with pure fear.

Plates removed, and underclothes dissolved, Alexis was bare to the eye. A sight which made Erik feel ashamed to see as he averted his eyes from his sister's body. "Enough..." he growled under his breath. Not long had passed since Kala's attack, and yet much had happened, enough to make Erik snap. "Enough!" he shouted, summoning a fury of threads with both hands, which Undine combated him with, before their mixture of fire and water blew a cloud of steam towards Kala and Alexis. The steam itself was hot enough to boil her slime, causing her substance to weaken around Alexis.

The woman took advantage of this, and ripped from Kala's body, staggering several steps back as she held her throat, coughing as she spit several globs of blue slime from her mouth. Undine, letting Erik go, allowed the boy to run to Alexis, taking a knee next to her as he laid a hand on her back. "Alexis!" he called out her name, "We have to get you to medical!" he announced urgently, before Alexis' hand pushed him back, her coughing ceasing as she began to breathe. Standing up, Erik turned to Kala angrily, "Why would you do that!? Turn my sister into a monster... I don't care what you think of being a monster, Kala, I won't forgive you for this!" he announced, as the nude shape of Alexis slowly rose behind him.

Pressing herself up against his back from behind, Erik's eyes went wide. And leaning over his shoulder, grinning at Kala, Alexis stared at her with glowing blue eyes as her hands caressed the front of Erik suggestively. "You've shown your true colors, and now Erik is mine~" she announced with a giggle, her disposition changed somewhat.

"Alexis..." Erik called her name slowly, his anger gone, replaced by wariness. "...What are you doing?"

Her glowing eyes blank, Alexis' reply came as she smoothed the side of her head along Erik's, while her tongue licked up to his ear. "I've harbored these desires in my heart for a long time. Now they are overflowing. I can't wait any longer, Erik." she announced to him, the voice of reason in her tone non-existent. Unbuttoning, and then digging into his lower garments, she found a handful of what she was after.

Letting out a surprised gasp as Alexis fondled him, he looked at Kala accusingly, "What did you do...!?" he grunted out his question as Alexis licked her lips, enjoying her new toy in her hand.

"Kala did nothing wrong. She simply helped her be more honest with herself." Undine stated. "Instead of hidden away behind duty and honor, what you see now is the Alexis without such barriers in her heart."

"Are you accusing my sister..." Erik moaned as he attempted to get angry, through lust was clear in his voice. "She would never want to do this! Kala... Tell the truth!" he demanded.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Erik! Think clearly! I wasn't turning Alexis... I would never do that to her. All I did was what Undine is saying. I've known your sister has harbored these desires for you since the day I became the Admiral of the Sky Fleet. She TOLD me about it point blank, because she's wanted you to be her husband for a while now. Why do you think she's been doting on you so much, taking care to train you, to cook for you? When you took an interest in me, she accused me of stealing you away from her. All I've done here is to take the proverbial stick out of her bum. What you're seeing now, this is the real Alexis!"

Kala reformed her body, and nursed it from where the steam had boiled away at her. "Search your feelings, Erik. You know I wouldn't harm her. Even if she tried to kill me, which she DID, I wouldn't turn her into something against her will. Now you can see the real reason why your sister detests me. It's female jealousy. The fact that I'm a mamono has nothing to do with it."

She walked up next to them, standing besides Undine. "It's quite frustrating to constantly be accused and prejudiced against. I can stand it from Alexis, but you Erik? You're better than that. If I didn't do what I did, one of us would have died. Would you have preferred that?"

She crossed her arms and glowered disapprovingly at him. "Well now... I think you should look at Alexis, your sister is quite hungry for you. Pay her proper attention..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala's words explaining the situation as it truly were seemed to shake Erik to his core, enough to make him visibly tremble before her. Told the reality of his situation, and of his sister, who he'd always held in a high regard, even when speaking with Kala, it seemed to tear apart his perspective of reality. "Alexis had done that since before I can remember, since we were kids!" he insisted, "She did not take me in because of that! She..." he trailed off, quickly growing frustrated as he was unable to think of any other logical reason for a woman like her to take in an orphan like him. Certainly, she was not a woman of mercy.

Struggling more, Erik's disposition was growing out of control. Clenching her teeth, Alexis held on to him, trying to gain control, "You're wrong!" he shouted, "Alexis...! You told me yourself! You told me the reason! NOW SNAP OUT OF IT!" he demanded in a scream, turning about in her hold, and slipping a hand off of himself, which Alexis didn't take kindly to. As he reached to push her off, she locked her fingers with his pushing hand. Though he was struggling with obvious fury, giving the most power Kala had seen so far, the struggle was clearly going in Alexis' favor, as he slowly bent backwards, with her towering over him, before falling to the ground with her on top.

"Remember when we were like this in sparring, Erik?" Alexis cooed towards him, an intentful grin on her face. "I was wondering if I'd ever be in that position again with you..."

Staring up at her with awe, Erik seemed too shaken to struggle further as she spoke to him, and still didn't move when she leaned down for a silent kiss. Confused, and clearly frightened from that confusion, Erik's eyes darted to Kala, before Alexis pulled his gaze back to her. "Don't look at her... Have eyes only for me, Erik. I have been, and will be, all you will ever need..." she whispered to him, while stealthily moving her waist down to seal him inside of her lust.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala looked upon the scene with mixed feelings. Alexis had a determination on her face that was admirable. Left alone, she would have Erik completely dominated within a minute, or maybe much less than that. That Alexis had not done something like this to Erik sooner than this really did show how repressed the woman's urges toward him had been. Once Alexis snapped out of her lust-induced haze, she'd probably feel quite embarrassed about all this, but even moreso because she would know that while the heightened lust was not of her own doing, the words, the actions, everything she DID with that lust inside of her - THAT was her own choice. She was taking Erik and really making him her own, borderline raping him in fact.

That troubled Kala a bit. Kala looked to Undine, showing uncertainty in her expression. Doubt about what was being done nagged at Kala. Was it really the best move to let Erik get straddled and ridden by his adoptive sister? Kala felt jealousy, and a sense of violation as well. Erik was hers... to an extent. She couldn't just let him think that she was willing to let him go so easily.

"Erik. I have been, and will be, all you will ever need..." Alexis said to him.

Kala flashed anger, but smoothed it over. "But not all that you will ever want, Erik. The one thing that Alexis hasn't considered is what you want. I doubt she knows about your dream of a world that doesn't need the magi. About you wanting to do what the Holy Champion could not. These are things that I've remembered... even through death."

Kala looked on Erik with kind eyes. "But maybe Alexis can be taught to see things in a different light."

She moved closer to them both. A hand reached out and touched Erik's, trying to make him not fight so frantically. As much as she detested Alexis' attitude, she knew that the girl's feelings for Erik were real. She didn't want to deny the girl this experience which she had doubtlessly dreamed of for quite some time now. Kala slid a slime tendril along Erik's thigh and then inched it up towards his man parts, playing with them a bit to get him hard if he was not already.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia, not Erik, was the first to respond to Kala's mention of Erik's dreams, "Which are foolish ambitions that he will learn the folly of once he becomes my husband," she announced matter of factly, speaking as she would without the sexual effects of Kala's body, continuing to thrust onto Erik even as she turned her head, and pressed forehead against Kala's, pushing her back as she tried to get nearer to Erik, her angry blue eyes staring into Kala's with a territorial threat.

"A-Alex... You're twisting..." Erik whimpered weakly as Kala felt a large amount of pleasure leak from him, fed into her body.

"Erik still possesses the mind of a child," she announced, twisting her hips around to confront Kala directly.

Which, twisted Erik around inside of her as well, "Alex...! Sto-... Ah...!" he cried.

"He will cry and whine," she stated, now completely facing Kala as she sat on his crotch, squirming her hips around, flushed from the pleasure.

"I-I can't...!" he did indeed whine.

"But he will learn what is best for him," she told Kala, while Erik's face seemed about to burst from all the blood filling it.

Then, Erik let out a final cry, his mouth open wide as he arched his back. Blinking, and flushing, Alexia turned to look at Erik, before looking down at his cock inside of her, a stream of white leaking down along it from where he came inside of her. "Erik!?" Alexia exclaimed, turning from Kala, with him still inside her no less, drawing another tortured cry of pleasure. Grabbing him by his collar, she glared a him, "You just came inside me! Why didn't you say anything!?" she growled at him, flustered over the fact that he may have just impregnated her.

"I... I did... I tried..." he whimpered, looking rather drained, and not only from Alexia's accidentally powerful twisting sex, but because of the fact Kala was mooching energy from him as well.

Alexia's frown slowly shrank, until she suddenly shrugged, "Well, there's no helping it now. Erik has to take responsibility. I'll be taking him back now, so we can raise a healthy baby together." she announced, mostly to Kala as an excuse to take him away.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala felt the wonderful feeling of Erik's sexual energies flow into her like ocean waves washing up against a shoreline. Every time Alexia had twisted her tight hole around Erik's cock, she'd felt those waves grow stronger, and when Erik flooded the uptight human woman's womb with his seed, Kala drank deeply of his power.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Alexia. It was the price I had to pay to save your life. But now you're getting greedy, and I don't think you realize yet how this is going to work."

The slimegirl grew assertive and pushed forward, wrapping around Alexia and pulling her off of Erik's shaft, and then nudging her forward on her hands and knees until she was hovering over Erik's flushed face while Kala took a seat on Erik's crotch, opening herself up and drawing his length inside her warm, gooey body, stroking and rubbing Erik's cock with her internal tendrils while her outer body kept Alexia bound and propped up in front of her. She was quick to stick a tendril inside of Alexia's mouth as well, to stop her from interrupting Kala's upcoming speech.

"You've just tired yourself out, Alexia, and fed me in the process. I was stronger than you when I was a human, and I'm much stronger than you now, that's for certain. So now you get to listen to me, and like it."

Kala formed a tendril from the front of her own pelvic area and hovered it against Alexia's leaking slit, using it to lap up Erik's excess seed that had spilled out of her.

"Erik isn't yours, and frankly, you don't deserve him. You give him no respect, and you desire to squash his dreams underneath your thumb. This is too cruel, and hypocritical. I ought to let him go free and keep you here as a hostage. Let someone more deserving take the role of Admiral of the Sky Fleet. I wonder how well you've treated your underlings in my absence? Will they miss you as their commander? Or will they simply enjoy filling the empty space, the way you did with me?"

Kala shook her head, and then pushed her tendril along Alexia's slit, releasing aphrodisiacs into her sensitive flesh as she did so simultaneously to Erik, forcing the half-demon to harden once again as she began to roll her hips and make gentle love to him as she lectured Alexia.

"If Erik stays with me, I'll help him become the man he wants to be. He'll learn from his mistakes, and become the hero he wishes to become. I won't cage him like you. I won't belittle him like you. And I'll care for him just as well as you would - better than you would. He'll be happy with me. With you, he'll be miserable. You don't love Erik, you just want another toy. Well you don't get him that easy, Alexia. Erik doesn't love you like that, and if you don't care about Erik's love, then you don't have the right to be his wife!"

Kala began to move herself up and down on Erik's shaft, faster and faster. If Alexia attempted anything magical at all, Kala was ready to interfere with her own magic.

"Erik. You like they way I make you feel... don't you?" She said as she pumped herself down on him. Her voice was softer now that she was addressing him. "I'm here for you. With me you'll be stronger, and able to accomplish what you've told me you desire. It's your decision, but if you go with her, you'll never be able to make your own decisions. She'll never let you. Stay with me for a while, train and become stronger, and together we'll defeat the evil that plagues this land, the true evil, not the Magi's distorted vision. Look into your heart, Erik. No one can take your heart's desire from you, not as long as you don't let them. Follow your dreams, don't let others take them from you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia let out a cry of anger when Kala jumped her, and entangled her with her slime. Cursing, Alexia went quiet when her face was hovering just over Erik's. Both of them giving flushed, confused expressions, Erik smiled weakly, "H-hi..." he greeted her in their awkward position. "This is your fault, Erik," Alexia scorned him. "I'm sorry..." Erik pouted. But soon after, her mouth was plugged by Kala's tendril, much to Alexia's further fury. Noticing something else, Erik looked down, and let out a small wince. "K-Kala, y-you don't really have t-to~Aaah!" he cried out.

Before Kala enveloped him, Erik's length was ready to shrink and relax. But on Kala's command, it stood firm. Though sore, Kala's body seemed to take advantage of it's tenderness, and force him to experience even more maddening pleasure. "Kala...!" was all he managed to get out, resuming to panting and whining, drowning in the pleasure her body provided.

Infuriated as she perceived what she assumed to be Erik indulging in Kala's body, Alexia, face flushed from Kala's phallic teasing, looked back at the slimy woman with an expression of scorn. Even with the slime in her mouth, Alexia furiously mouthed her opinion, 'Get off of him, and more importantly, don't you dare touch me with that thing!' was what she tried to say, but instead all that came out was uninterpretable mumbling. 'Do something, Erik!' she cried out in her mumbling, turning back to Erik to see his pathetic, pleasure indulged expression. Teeth desperately wanting to bite on the slime in her mouth, wishing she could tear it apart, Alexia rose her head, and slammed her head down on Erik's forehead, shocking him considerably.

"Ow!" he cried, while looked up at Alexia like a lectured child. Seeing her expression, and understanding her mumbling, Erik lowered his eyes, and thought he'd at least free Alexia, summoning another spell to his hands, before the gathered threads suddenly dissolved into Kala, absorbed. "I can't..." he said with defeat towards Alexia. 'I can barely even move...' he wanted to say, but between the pleasure and his exhaustion, he only imagined it in his head. 'To suddenly find both my sister and Kala love me... I'm going to die if they keep fighting like this...'

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala firmed her grip on Alexia's body, holding it completely inert.

"How dare you hurt Erik!?" Kala said after the girl smashed into him. "Did you think you could do something like that and I would go easy on you? You've brought this on yourself, Alexia."

Having declared that, the slime tendril that had been toying and rubbing and releasing its lust-inducing juices into Alexia's quivering slit now pressed and plunged into the hole, filling it and sloshing around messily inside of her rival. She hoped that the pleasure from this would pacify Alexia enough so that she would concentrate on cumming rather than hurting Erik. Meanwhile, Kala gave her lower half over to Erik's wonderful phallus, clenching and twisting her inner slime body to give maximum sensation to the amazing rod. A tiny inner tendril even played with the opening of his urethra to coax even more wonderful goo from him and all the while Kala loved the feeling of both humans' pleasures absorbing into her.

"Erik, I care for you too much to simply let Alexia lead you to a caged life. I won't let you be beaten up by her either. I don't want to harm her, but I must stop her from harming you, don't you see? Please, say you'll stay with me..."

Kala sensed Alexia's fury at seeing how much Erik enjoyed this, but Kala also knew that Alexia wasn't immune to the pleasure that Kala could give her as well. The snooty little aristocrat had to see that Erik wasn't hers, that he couldn't be hers. At least, not the way she was now.

Amidst her pleasure, Kala spared a glance at Undine, wanting to know if this was a part of her 'plan' as well. Kala didn't know at this point how everything was going to turn out. All she knew was that she needed Erik to stay with her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not Kala, nor Alexia, Undine's gaze was fixed on Erik. Watching him intently, the watery elemental smiled at Kala when she looked to her, offering no further input than her quiet grin. Though behind her smile, she seemed to be thinking rather intently on something...

When Kala inserted her length after taking hold of Alexia, and giving her a vengeful speech, Alexia screamed, her voice muffled by the slime in her mouth. Squirming desperately, her insides clenched around Kala's invading substance. She took breaths only to scream and moan some more, as her whole body began to twitch and squirm from the sensation of her rape, amplified by the juices from Kala increasing her sensitivity many times over.

"Kala...!" Erik groaned weakly, his voice struggling to make itself known due to Kala's enthralling love making. "Let Alexia go..." he pleaded, clenching his teeth as he looked at his sister and the state she was in. "I promise to stay with you...!" he announced, "No matter what she's done... I don't want to see my sister like this!"

Hearing his voice, Alexia looked down to Erik, eyes fixated on his lips as he spoke to Kala, before a tiny snap of magic broke Kala's slime from her mouth briefly. Once her mouth was no longer occupied, she struggled to lean down, wrapped in Kala's slime, before she touched lips with Erik, kissing him. Lost in her blue eyes staring into his, the two of them stared at each other while moaning into each other's lips, "I'll save you..." Alexia whispered a promise.

What was left of Kala's substance mixed into his mouth, and Erik felt a renewed vigor. Kissing Alexia back, his free hands sought out her rear, gripping it, and spreading it before Kala, his fingers dipping into her substance that covered the skin of her rump. Thrusting his hips upwards into Kala at the same time, Erik's eyes seemed dull, lost in the overpowering aphrodisiac, and the sexual enthusiasm of the two women desiring him. Having tried everything, and voicing his complaint enough times, Erik had all but given in to the lust as his cock throbbed inside of Kala. Holding Alexia close, wrapping his arms around her lower waist, the Magi seemed just as excited as he, especially from the direct contact with her love, as her insides clenched, flooding her orgasmic fluids, and Erik groaned, thrusting his hips upwards as he pumped a stream of his seed into her body.

Kala's heart, which was her crystal center, vibrated and pulsed with pleasure and excitement. Beyond the peak, Kala was filled with power. So much that, with the water goddess herself nearby, she felt herself slowly starting to size up to her. Rather than droopy and loose, her slime became almost perfect, shaping to whatever form she desired. Solid, and firm, there was now almost no difference between the solidity of her substance, and Alexia's flesh. With the two siblings in front of her, panting, and looking quite worn out, Kala meanwhile felt as if she had reached enlightenment. Pulsing with so much power, the urge to use it wildly and recklessly became so strong, that her heart quivered just from the desire to do it.

... Until she felt Undine's hand on her shoulder.

"Time's up, Kala. She must go back now," she reminded Kala of the fact that Alexia stated that her lack of return would mean the attack of her temple.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala was angry and her body was acting instinctively. Alexia was a human woman, a threat to a mamono's claim on males. A rival and competition for the affections of men, and not just any men - Erik! Her chosen mate. Her slime body had already taken in much of his precious fluid today, and her whole body craved him now. And now Alexia was trying to take him away from her? And not only that, she was harming him and threatening to imprison him for the rest of his life.

Her actions came to her naturally. She filled Alexia with her slime tendrils and violated her with ecstasy until the human girl's body quivered in submission. But Erik's voice, and then Undine's both helped her to snap back into control of herself before she did what would have been next - the process of turning Alexia into a slime just like her.

Kala removed herself from Alexia and let the beslimed woman slide off of Erik. Then the slime girl slowed and then halted her gyrating on Erik. She leaned forward until her lips pressed up against his, and offered him a gentle, loving kiss, one that she hoped would promise him comfort and an ease of worries.

The goo girl rose up then, her body healthy and solid and a picture of idealized beauty. She helped Erik to stand by pulling him up with her hands.

"Alexia is free to go back to her fleet. And if she comes in peace, she's welcome to visit any time." Kala said, flashing a challenging glare at the blond woman. "I recommend she do just that... because she won't accomplish anything by force. Her desire to control you has already led her to do some very foolish things... things I won't discuss here."

Kala added that last bit to make Alexia fearful of doing anything stupid for fear of what Kala might know. Physical contact with the Magi woman had jarred loose a few dormant suspicions in Kala's mind. Nothing concrete if Alexia called her bluff just now, but certainly Kala had this bad feeling, as if somehow or in someway Alexia had been involved in the circumstances leading to Kala's death.

Such news would devastate Erik if it was ever proven, and it would weigh heavily on his mind even if it wasn't backed up. Kala knew that Alexia might well have been driven to do something extreme for her love of Erik. If that was the case, then Kala herself would be torn for a desire for revenge and a desire to not harm Erik's sister, whom she knew the man cared for despite all the things she would deny him.

Kala picked up bits and pieces of Alexia's clothes and armor and handed them to Erik so that he could give them to her. As she gave him the items she collected she whispered to him so that only he could hear.

"My darling, I know that if I let you go with her, I'll never see you again. I don't want to lose you..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lifting Erik by his hand, she'd find him more exhausted than she would have assumed as he fell forward, putting his weight on her, his arms going around her shoulders. "I can't stand..." he said softly to her, before Undine took the liberty of redressing Alexia herself.

Standing after a moment, albeit shakily, Alexia growled at Kala as she used the molding of the door leading outside to support herself, "I'll make sure you die horribly for this, Kala! I will not rest until I've ripped my dignity back from your foul heart!" she screamed, eyes tearing up from the pure rage and embarrassment she suffered, along with the rape that left her so fatigued. After that, she left with a furious stride, face ready to burst from pure hatred.

Erik, leaning against Kala, wore a frowning expression. Alexia's departure left the room without noise, except for Erik's light breathing. "... You aren't the same Kala I knew," he stated suddenly, "The Kala I knew... Never got angry. Even when my sister was mean to me in front of you, you never got angry before... Did becoming a monster really change you that much?" he asked her, sounding genuinely concerned over Kala's change in disposition.

Undine stepped forth, hand on Erik's shoulder, answering the question for her. "The human Kala was holding in her inner anger," she announced, "When humans become monsters, their hearts are unlocked from their bodies. While Kala's heart would have been corrupted, I purified her, and prevented her from becoming a true monster. Kala's heart is now true to itself. Without limitation, or fear, we monsters live by expressing our true desires. That means as well..." She giggled, "You are likely going to be punished~"

Erik flushes as he remembers attacking Kala during that emotional scene, his eyes slowly looking over to Kala's, a bit fearful of her retribution. "Even if that's true... I can still be forgiven... R-right?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala supported Erik easily, feeling immense amounts of strength running through her core and emanating outward into every part of her being. As he leaned on her, Erik would find that his weak frame was fully supported with a care for his comfort. His head would be allowed to rest on her shoulder, his body not becoming wet, as Kala had enough control over her substance now to not get slime on him if she didn't want to.

She met Alexia's glare easily. Somewhere inside her, she regretted treating Alexia that way - it had been a monster's response, not a human one, but she'd just been so impossible... so bitchy... so insufferable... and she was taking Erik away from her. It startled Kala to realize how much that last fact made her entire being want to bristle. She realized that her human self had let herself be walked over by Alexia far too much in this regard... maybe there was a reason for it that she did not yet remember, but without any such reason now, Kala was ready to fight for what she wanted.

She watched Alexia stride away with murderous oaths spoken and promises of vengeance. What a terrible woman... and yet worthy of pity too. Damn it Kala, what are you going to do about her?

She realized the answer lay with Erik. One day, that boy would need to become a man, and he'd need to choose. Kala could only hope that when that time did come, he would choose her.

After Alexia had left, Erik made his announcements, which felt like accusations to her. Yes, she had changed, she could not deny that. But was it really so bad that she showed a little anger? Was it so bad that she stood up to a bully like Alexia? Was it bad that she decided to take a stand for what she believed? Still... that was no excuse... she'd gotten angry and lashed out with her instinctual lust. Would Erik ever be able to love something like her? The thought that he wouldn't made her want to melt into a hole in the floor and sob.

Undine came to her rescue then, her words illuminating the mystery of her change to both Erik and herself. So that was it then... becoming a mamono frees up one's inhibitions. That would make sense. She'd been dealing with some very real, very strong, and very primal emotions. They were tough to ignore. It was like PMS times ten!

"Erik... I have the same thoughts I had when I was human, but my desire and need to act on what is still essentially my true self... it's changed. I'm not going to let your sister bully you or threaten me anymore. I did that as a human and look what happened to me. I will fight for you Erik. And if someone says something bad about you or threatens your happiness and your freedom, then yes! I will get mad... and certainly being attacked by the man I love is aggravating... but..."

Kala hung her head then. "But a part of me still knows I shouldn't have gone that far... Erik... can you ever forgive me? You're the only connection I have to my human self. If I lost you, I'd... I don't know what would become of me."

She looked to Undine and then back to Erik, her glowing eyes softening until the blues of her eyes could be detected, human shaped, the same soul there staring back at Erik that had looked at him in a previous life.

"We can help each other. Be mine and help me keep true to myself. And I'll be yours, and help you stay on the path of your dreams." She nodded encouragingly, hoping that this man would say yes. They didn't have much time, and Alexia would be back, maybe even sooner than later. The Magi would hunt Kala down, there was just no getting around it, but Kala knew that as long as Erik was with her and loved her and stayed on his destined path, that she had done the right thing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik, listening to Kala's earnest and heartfelt apology, quickly smiled when it seemed she was not angry at him, but instead thought it was the other way around. Laughing, he reached forward, hugging her solid, see-through body to his. "Kala, I think you did something wonderful," he stated happily, before pulling back to look at her directly, "Do you know what you've done? Sure, Alexia is angry, but you've proven that monsters aren't just instinctual carnivores by showing self-restraint. Even though you did something... I'd rather not see you do again, when Alexia returns, and tells HQ about that, there will be the fact that she returned to consider. If anything you've done was to prove to me, without a doubt, that the real Kala is here, in front of me, it was that. Although..." he chuckled nervously, scratching his nose, "You have become... A lot more aggressive... Were you... Always like that?" he asked curiously and with a worried expression.

Whatever her answer may be, Undine would wait until she was finished, and before Erik would be able to reply, "It has been a long day, wouldn't you agree?" she asked, before looking to Kala. "There is something you and Erik must do. And together," she added, "Since I took you into my care, Kala, I've been thinking. I've been thinking about your strange, untapped power that allowed you to resist the transformation for as long as you did. I've been thinking that... You may have fallen into my care on purpose. If such is the case, then I am willing to bet that you are the one to release Claire from her seal," she announced.

"If there is any who can help us deal with the Magi, it is the very one who was sealed away by them, due to her immense power. You see, Claire is a lot like you, Kala. However, Claire's story is not one of mystery and jealousy. Claire was in fact, an angel from the heavens above. After Persephone, the chief god, had become the Demon Lord, Claire thought that Persephone's plan was in the right place, however it was flawed. It was Claire's plan to descend from Heaven, knowing that they would banish her if she did so without reason, and infuse herself with the magic Persephone was releasing throughout the land."

"Wait..." Erik interrupted, "You mean Crystal Claire?"

Undine nodded, "Indeed. And such was how she was named that. Claire's body transformed to match her heart, and became liquid crystal. Much like a slime, she is see-through, but her substance is as hard as diamonds. With her new powers in hand, amplified from the magic she absorbed, and the abilities given to her as well, Claire set out to do what Persephone lost her way trying to do, and cease hostilities between monsters and humans. Claire thought herself no higher a being than humans, while Persephone, a high ranking angel, clinged to her race's belief that they were a higher race than humans, and thusly caused her transformation to reflect that. Now, monsters value themselves over humans as a higher race, able to do with them as they please, while still loving them as much as Persephone does.

"The magi did not take well to the monster who called herself an angel, and fought her. But not even their most powerful magi soldiers could best her. Even using giant cannons, blasting against her form, she regenerated just as fast as you would, Kala. She had become an indestructible goddess of peace. However, the magi were not pleased that she could go wherever she pleased, and sealed her away with as much magic as they could, using over a thousand different men and women to each weave the same spell, and seal her away in solid earth. There, she lies dormant in her seal, awaiting one of great power to awaken her from her prison."

Undine smiled intently, "I think, if it is a chosen soul, that will be enough power to free her."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To see Erik's fearful expression turn into a smile and then to quickly feel him wrapping his warm, powerful arms around her slim, but solid frame, sent a shiver of relief throughout Kala's being. She buried her face against Erik's chest and let him hold her tightly against him. She felt her crystal heart flutter and remind her of the human feeling of holding back tears of joy. Erik's words flowed over her like a soothing balm and she felt for a few moments quite deliriously happy, her body containing emotion she did not expect to have.

When finally she lifted her eyes to look up at Erik, she was smiling as well. "Ah... aggressive... um... I may have dreamed of being aggressive, in certain situations," Kala said, feeling self-conscious about the issue. In truth Kala liked passionate exchanges, and was quite certain she had always wanted to take a man that she desired into her arms and kiss him just as much as he kissed her. Funnily enough, Kala had a brief vision in her hazy memory that suggested she might not have always limited her day dreams to men either. But just as Kala knew she could be strong and aggressive, that didn't mean she didn't enjoy playing the passive or receptive one either. She was most definitely a switch. Ah, but perhaps he wasn't referring to sex alone. She blushed, knowing that her mamono form probably pushed sexuality to the forefront of all her thoughts.

"If you're talking about me and Alexia, I think my telling her off was a long time coming. I kept my silence on the issue because I thought she'd eventually tell you and then you would make your own choice about what you wanted to do. But instead she kept stringing you along until I was... out of the picture." Kala sighed and looked away for a moment, brushing away a stray lock of slime tendrils that made up her "hair."

"My new body definitely makes it easier to act aggressively. But just because you never saw me get angry when I was human didn't mean that I never was. I'll try my best to temper myself. Like I said, you can help me with that."

Kala lifted her arms to lock them around Erik's neck as she pressed herself into him. One of her legs bent at the knee and traveled up the side of Erik's powerful limb, enjoying the sensation of his touch along her smooth body. Damn! She thought. I'm already prepared to go down on him again! Heavens help me, but I'm a greedy little slime...

She blushed a deeper shade of lavender and let her leg come to rest on the ground, forcing herself to behave by force of will. Thankfully, Undine chose that moment to intervene with her story about Claire. Kala listened with rapt attention as Undine revealed her purpose, and when she was finished, the slimegirl discovered she had no idea what to say.

Her first inclination was to suggest that there must be some mistake. Kala couldn't be that special. Dealing with an angelic being like Claire? Breaking a spell that was formed and sealed by the cooperative efforts of 4,000 Magi? Excavating a celestial savior from a prison of solid earth? The idea seemed preposterous, and yet she saw every indication of seriousness on Undine's face.

"I..." Kala began, then gave a quick look to Erik before turning back to the elemental goddess. "Of course, I'm willing to try Undine. If you believe that's what I must do, I'll do my best, but I don't know how I could possibly even begin to free Claire from her seal."

Unconsciously, Kala tightened her grip on Erik's naked form, pressing herself against him again, wanting to hold him against her for her own comfort.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Undine giggled, "I have faith~ Besides, you've been quite busy, absorbing so much energy. And with none of it going to waste as well... Your potential is certainly very high if your body simply continues to grow more and more powerful with no end. By tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have enough power to free her~" she announced, giving strong sexual hints.

Erik paled, "But... Just where is she going to get that energy from?" he asked nervously.

Undine made a bow at them, ignoring Erik, "Please get some rest, if only for Erik's sake. Remember, we leave tomorrow!" she giggled, before her form lost it's feminine shape, and she flowed like a stream out of a nearby window, returning to the large body of water nearby.

"Wait! You didn't answer my question!" Erik called out to her, feeling a bit worried. "I... I won't deny..." Erik flushed, while hanging his shoulders in defeat, "That I've always wanted to have sex with you... But I might go crazy if we just keep doing it... And doing it... I might turn into a mummy!" he announced his worries.

The light in the room slowly shifted as the sun's rays suddenly lost it's last object to reflect off of. With a start, Erik gasped as the room they were in suddenly got darker. "I... I can't see!" he announced, his eyes taking longer to adjust, while Kala herself adjusted rather quickly, since her eyes were... Unique.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? Is my potential high for a mamono? I wouldn't really know I suppose... but I definitely feel powerful... this form seems to be able to keep feeding and feeding without stop." Kala looked apologetically towards Erik, but still she smiled, happy in his arms.

When he asked his silly question, Kala could only shake her head and then nodded at Undine's advice. "I'll make sure we get plenty of down time. Thank you for your help Undine. I won't let you down."

She waved goodbye to the elemental as the watery woman washed away into the nearby sea, leaving the two of them alone in this room to enjoy each other's company.

"No, I don't believe you'll turn into a mummy, Erik." Kala said with instinctual honesty. "There's something special about you. You're an amazing source of power for me in my current form -- but don't worry, I'm going to take care of you. For instance, you've earned some good rest. Here... why don't you just lie down over here and get comfortable. Don't worry about clothes for now, my body can keep you warm."

She giggled and kissed Erik's shoulder and lower neck with gentle pecks from her lips. "We don't need to just have one sexual collision after another, I'm interested in you as a person, Erik, not as some sort of... sexual battery. If I did that, I'd be no better than Alexia."

As the room suddenly went dark, Kala held onto Erik and guided him to a comfortable space to lie down. "Here, let me guide you. I can see in the dark. Just another advantage of my current form. You know, I've come to a decision... I don't want to think of myself as a monster. I'm just Kala with new advantages, and a few disadvantages, that I have to attend to... and I'm grateful and happy to have your help tending to my needs, if you're willing?"

She lay down beside and partially on top of Erik, tracing her fingers up and down the skin of his bare and pleasantly lean and muscular chest. She would be content to simply lie down and talk and let him rest for a while before she began to turn him on and feed from him again.

Make love to him... it's not just feeding. She reminded herself. Remember your feelings for him and his for you are just as important.

"Here now, just relax and close your eyes and rest your head. I'll be here with you and we can just sleep for a while... And maybe later when you've recovered a bit, I'll wake you and we can talk a bit more... and if you're up for it, we can enjoy one another a bit more~."