What's new

A War of Blood Soaked Golden Wings (Kala;Blu)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Love Geometry (Kala)

The dark elf gave a casual motion with her hand to respond to Kala's gesture, suggesting indifference in the matter, and hardly seeming bothered by the thought of not being first. Between the three of them, it would seem that Yevon had the most experience with such a group activity.

Even though she lacked the power that Kala had obtained, both through Kala's natural power and through her intimacy with Erik, Pirupi followed along, skipping on her humanoid feet, where most slimes would simply sludge their way across the floor. She looked to Kala with a bright and cheerful smile, very excited to join the group activity as they made their way back up the stairs, and to the rooms.

Erik meanwhile, while walking with two women attached to his arms, simply let out a sigh at Kala's response. He knew the situation as well as she. He heard the scylla, Curly, announce that she aggressively wanted him when he was at his peak. And he knew the consequences of denying her that right.

"I don't see why not then..." he announced, giving a slight smile, though fake. It was evident on his features that he was extremely nervous. His face was red, his steps were erratic, and his breaths were a little short. And without noticing all of that, Curly's tentacles wrapped around his waist as a dominant grin appeared on her face, drawing out the qualities of nervousness tenfold, now clearly obvious.

"We can use my room," Yevon announced, stepping forward, and heading to a room further down, and opening the door.

The interior of the room was far larger than what Kala and Erik had. Their's was meant for only a couple, while this room had a much larger bed, a specially made room for such a customer that wanted a lot of 'snuggle buddies' under the sheets with them.

Curly blinked in surprise, "There was such a room available...?" she asked in awe.

Pirupi didn't care in the slightest as to the reason why however, simply going with the flow, and leaping onto the bed, bouncing up and down on it. "Waah-ha-ha-ha!" she laughed happily, "This bed is so big and bouncy, but the seabed is much nicer and softer~" she giggled.

Yevon grinned with a flush on her cheeks, gesturing at Kala with a wave of her hand, "Let's get started, shall we?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As they entered Yevon's room, Kala's eyes widened at the size of it. What would one dark elf do with a room this size? Aside from the obvious, upcoming event which she couldn't have planned out in advance. Still, best not to look a gift horse in the mouth. This place would be perfect for what Kala and her three other mamono acquaintances had in mind for her lucky Erik.

Pirupi went ahead of them and began to bounce childlike on the bed, making the sheets slick with her slime. That was all right though, Kala figured, since it was likely between the two of them they would get everyone else pretty slick and gooey by the end of this.

"I couldn't agree more, Yevon," Kala said with a twinkle in her eye as the dark elf prompted them to start. Closing the door behind them, Kala put down the latch so that they wouldn't be disturbed before she walked over to the bed where already Curly was latching more and more tightly to Erik.

"Before we let Curly take first crack at him, I think we should all put Erik at ease with a nice introduction to his body... and to that special part of him in particular~"

Pushing Erik gently onto his back and partially embedding him in Pirupi's body, Kala deftly began to remove Erik's pants and undergarments. The clothes hooked on his obviously erect manhood, and she pulled them slowly off, so that the four women could watch hungrily as the flesh of his staff was revealed bit by bit, until with a proud sproing, the tip was freed of his pants and catapulted majestically upright, wobbling slightly in front of the observant mamono.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?" Kala said, noticing the different looks in the other three girls' eyes as each of them stared. "Curly, I'll bet you're eager to show us all how a Scylla handles such an impressive tool, aren't you?~"

It was a bit of a tease directed at Curly, as it had been obvious from before that despite her bravura, the scylla was inexperienced when it came to men.

"You must be sure to handle it properly, otherwise you won't get the maximum effect... You do want the best from him don't you?"

A slime tendril from Kala snaked out towards Erik's mostly ignored face an stroked his nervous brow, just to let him know that she was still considering his feelings, even as she led the others in their collective drooling over Erik's strong, soon-to-be put to task cock.

"Maybe if we all start kissing and licking him, he'll feel his best for when he performs for Curly, hmm?" Kala suggested playfully. "And Yevon, we can work you up too, so you're ready for him. I can tell you, Erik's stamina is amazing. He's the most beautiful man I've ever met."

That last comment was spoken while she cast a look over her shoulder at him, and there was a bit more feeling in it. She wanted him to know that even though this was a very erotic driven thing they were doing, she still had a healthy and genuine admiration for him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elf and scylla gathered around Erik when Kala began introducing them to Erik's body like an instructor. And as Kala began to take steps to reveal Erik's manhood, Curly and Yevon watched with anticipation, while Pirupi was content with clinging to Erik's body, while she brought her head around to suck on his cheek, making Erik wonder about something other than how he was exposed while his face was being sucked on.

"It certainly looks quite sturdy~" Yevon giggled, while Curly didn't respond to the teasing at all. Rather, she seemed extremely fired up, excited over the chance to finally do as she wanted.

"I can't wait...!" Curly said with an aggressive tone, licking her lips while she stared at Erik's nude form. But the moment she tried to go straight for him, Yevon's hand extended to block her.

"Compose yourself," Yevon told her simply, before joining Kala beside Erik with a smile. "You needn't worry about me, I'm more than ready for him." she replied confidently. But before any of them started, they'd find it was Pirupi that actually began the 'licking,' the moment they heard a moan erupt from Erik. Her slimy tongue was licking along the base of his neck, and up to his ear, before her equally slimy lips clamped down on his ear, causing Erik to squirm desperately from the teasing.

"S-stop...!" he whimpered as Pirupi tortured his neck and ear. His shaft pulsated and throbbed with excitement from the teasing, despite his pleads for her to stop. But he'd moan even louder as Yevon joined in, trailing her tongue along his inner thigh, getting dangerously close to his crotch as he visibly flinched.

Meanwhile, Curly's tentacles were squirming with agitation and impatience. Off to the side, she waited while watching the others crowd around him, and lick him. Suddenly, and without warning, Curly let out a cry as her tentacles suddenly darted forth aggressively, seizing a shocked Erik, and pulling him from Pirupi as Curly wrapped herself around him. Leaning on her back in the bed, she wrapped a tentacle around just about every single part of Erik. Around his neck, his arms, legs, and waist, like the last two of her tentacles attacked his lower parts. One tentacle completely wrapped around his manhood, squirming as it squeezed him, while the other took to teasing his anal ring, drawing out a furious blush and desperate cry.

Curly's eyes were wide, enthralled by the passion of having captured Erik in her tentacles as she dipped a finger below her tentacles to pleasure herself while watching Erik squirm, fingering herself faster the more he squirmed while her tentacles abused him.

"A natural predator," Yevon commented calmly as she watched the scene, while Pirupi watched with curiosity.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala regarded the cheek sucking with a demure chortle.

"It seems Pirupi thinks of you as one big lollipop, Erik my sweet... I must confess that sometimes when I look at you like this --" And here the blue slime girl brought her lips extremely close to Erik's bare shaft, "I feel much the same way... Oh yes, it's quite sturdy, Yevon. And tasty too~"

Kala indulged a newly burgeoning desire within her and ran her sweet soft tongue up and down the length of Erik's manhood while Yevon teamed up with her to start licking the sensitive, ticklish parts of Erik's inner thigh, planting her dark, solid lips against his soft pelvic muscles and darting her tongue perilously close to his testes.

From all of this lovely attention, poor Erik was getting red in the face and in the tip of his cock, but none of them could have predicted the sudden, primal charge that Curly unleashed as she pushed everyone out of the way, wrapping her tentacles around every part of his body and clamping down on him hungrily.

"Oh my~" Kala said, at first simply impressed by the sheer ferocity of Curly's lust, but after a moment of admiration, pangs of jealousy hit her, and she wished now that she could find a way to include herself and once again pleasure Erik.

"I guess she is quite the predator, yes," Kala agreed with Yevon's summation. "Perhaps it would be best for us to let the eager one have at least one release before we cut back in. This is her first time, isn't it?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Given a moment to herself with Erik, Curly enjoyed it to it's fullest extent. With her tentacles all around him, binding him and holding him in the air while a tentacle around his manhood tensed around it, drawing a moan from Erik, and then a yelp as she pulled it back a bit, the suckers on the end of her tentacle visibly sticking to his length, and pulling on it from all over before releasing him with a pop. That alone was enough to bring Erik to squirming in her tentacles, which Curly visibly enjoyed greatly. His hands attempting to reach for his length to try and rescue it from the torture of her suckers 'kissing' his length with such force brought a sadistic, forceful reaction as she pulled his hands back, and tightened her tentacles around him.

Licking her lips, she brought him down until he was on top of her. Her hands wrapped around his body, holding it to her own as the tentacle around his anal ring began to do more than just tease. Entering his body from just the tip, Erik's eyes bulged wide as a short scream erupted from him. Curly only laughed in response as her fingers around his body suddenly began to tickle his ribs relentlessly, bringing forced laughter from Erik as his eyes watered from the torture.

"S-stop... Ha-ha-ha-ha! Please-ha-ha-ha! Please stop!" he begged Curly amidst his laughter.

"Would you rather I fuck you instead of tease you like this~?" Curly asked him teasingly, her tone covered in sadistic intent.

"Y-yes...!" he announced shamefully, although in a bit of a whisper.

"What was that...?" Curly cooed evilly, giving his ribs another good tickle for good measure.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha! Yes! I... I want you to fuck me!" he begged Curly as a stream of tears poured down both sides of his face.

"So honest~ You really want me to swallow you inside that badly?" she giggled, before flipping over, and pinning Erik underneath her, taking care to place his back against the bed, which required a bit of flipping. And without hesitation, she planted herself down, drawing a moan from Erik as his member slipped inside of her. Her arms wrapped around his back as she began to slam her hips up and down his member in a rough manner, as merciless as she was before. Both Erik's and Curly moans likely could be heard throughout the building in their passion.

Slowly, over time, her thrusts slowed. After a pained expression from Erik, Curly lifted herself off a little, and lifted her tentacles to show her genitals, in particular to Kala, giving the slime a smug grin, as if to say she was challenging her for Erik, while Erik himself simply lay underneath Curly, covered in her slime and juices, panting with exhaustion.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala watched through slightly narrowed eyes as the scylla wrapped her tentacled arms around her mate, hearing the little suckers popping on and off his squirming flesh as she fondled his manhood tightly, selfishly.

She almost interrupted out of concern for Erik's well-being when the teasing began but determined not to lose control she let Curly continue with her little scene. Erik eventually played his part, and Kala could only hope that he wasn't actually falling for this aggressive tart.

When Curly shot a smug look in her direction, Kala met it with a yawn, as if to say "That was all you have?"

"She's not bad for a beginner," Kala said softly -- but not too softly -- to Yevon. "I'm eager to see your technique though."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yevon only smiled at Kala at her mention of interest, before her direction shifted to Curly, who flopped back down on top of Erik, wrapping her tentacles and arms around him with a selfish "Hmph!" and glare at both the dark elf and slime. "I'm not done with him yet, so you will just have to wait!" she announced to them as her previous attitude seemed to be resurfacing now that she had a man in between her tentacles.

Before Kala could, Yevon was quick to approach Curly from behind with an aggressive stride. Demonstrating the physical prowess claimed by dark elves, Yevon grabbed a pair of handfuls of tentacles, and popped Curly off of Erik with a powerful tug, before wrestling with the scylla. Through the swarm of trashing tentacles, Yevon seemed like a warrior battling with a beast as she eventually clumped all of her tentacles together, quickly brandished her rope, tied all of them together, and promptly used a nearby hook for coats or hats and the like to hang Curly on display.

Dumbfounded, Curly hung with a blank expression as Yevon smiled at Kala again, "Did my technique impress you?" she asked with a wink, before giggling as she crawled onto the bed on one side of Erik, only casting him a glance while she seemed focused on Kala herself. Patting just above his crotch as Erik lay both with obedience, and fatigue, Yevon seemed to beckon Kala, and Pirupi as well. "This concept of turns is a bit cliché, and you are easy to read, Kala. Do not wait any longer to join in the act of passion, especially with what belongs to you."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala had the urge to interfere on behalf of Yevon when Curly made her selfish intentions clear. To Kala's mind, the multi-tentacled scylla would have a natural advantage over the strapping young dark elf, but in a matter of moments it was clear that the lithe, muscular, warrior's body that Yevon possessed was coupled with a confident and experienced degree of skill - and an impressive knowledge of knots.

Curly seemed the most dumbfounded of anyone when she was placed upside down to hang on a hook and wait out the rest of the scene like a piece of discarded laundry. Kala meanwhile had developed a healthy respect for Yevon's skill, and counted her blessings that as a slime, she would be very difficult to tie up in such a manner.

"Yes, Yevon... your skill is amazing... don't you agree, Erik my sweet? Would you like Yevon to restrain you while I make you feel good? Hmm?"

Kala crawled onto the bed and seductively made her way over to Erik, glancing at Yevon as she did so, and then cupped her hand around the half-demon's balls, getting them sticky and gooey with her warm touch as she simultaneously placed a few wet kisses on his abdomen.

"I'll make you feel wonderful, just like you want me to, right Erik? Just how you always wanted your Kala to be with you..."

Kala's slime began to drip across Erik's body. Meanwhile Pirupi joined them and placed herself around Erik's head, like a slime pillow. The cute seaslime gave Kala and idea however, and she motioned to the sea slime.

"Hey... maybe you could meld with me, Pirupi, and we could pleasure Erik at the same time... I think it would feel good to be melded with you as well."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Kala..." Erik replied to her suggestion of having Yevon restrain him with a pout, "I'm only so durable..." he told her with great hesitance, not wanting to seem weak in any regard, but forced to be honest given the fact that there happened to be a lot of demanding females around him.

Pirupi was returning to sucking on Erik's cheek when Kala brought the idea up to her. Turning to Kala with a smile, she cheerfully nodded, and exclaimed "Sure!" before leaping at Kala, and sinking into her. One of the most noticeable changes from this course of action was that Pirupi seemed to be more than just inside Kala, as Kala felt her face change to represent more of Pirupi's innocent features, and seemed to grow a 'skirt' that matched Pirupi's bell.

All on her own, without Kala's direct input, Kala's body leaned forward, and returned to Pirupi's position next to Erik's cheek, sucking on it once more, before Yevon pushed Kala's shared head away, "You've had quite enough 'cheek' for a while," the dark skinned elf announced, before flipping her leg over, and pressing her crotch to Erik's face, "You will lick me, while those two pleasure you." she commanded Erik, forcing her genitals on him. And with Kala groping his balls, Erik felt inclined to do so, and gently gripped her legs on either side of him, before beginning to run his tongue along her pink flesh while Yevon gripped the top of his head for support with her hand, and rocking her hips, riding his face.

"Aw, I want his cheek..." Kala said, but in Pirupi's voice.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We'll get back to his cheek later," Kala said to herself, now in her own voice as she took back control of her body again, but doing so with coaxing finesse as opposed to mere bullying strength.

"Come on, I'll bet there's a part of him that's just as tasty, maybe even better."

Sinking onto his legs and then sloshing a bit of herself and Pirupi's mass onto his stomach to coat his lower half, the dual slimes brought their hungry lips to caress against Erik's manhood, still slick from its lovemaking with the scylla.

"I know you're tired Erik, darling, but I believe in you. I know you're destined to be the greatest lover a mamono could ask for -- amongst many other things of course."

Her hand gripped the base of Erik's shaft, absorbing a bit of his left over cum and some of Curly's love juices as she began to stroke it lovingly. Then to satisfy Pirupi's desires to nom on some tender fleshy bits, she pressed her mouth to Erik's inner thigh and sucked on it with the same desire that the sea slime had shown against Erik's face.

His shaft soon got hard again from her dedicated stroking and in the meantime she enjoyed the strange feeling of sharing a body with another slime. Independent thought but a merged outlook. She felt more innocent, more chirpy, more inclined to do silly fun things. After a bit of thigh kissing, Kala moved up to the tender bit of flesh on Erik's pelvis, just near the part of his hip bone that made a V-line pointing towards his crotch. She'd always found this to be oddly one of the sexiest parts of a man's form. And it looked fun to nom on, so she planted her lips on it and sucked, while her tongue lapped and absorbed along the surface of the tender portions.

At last, after many minutes of stroking him and nomming at the oft ignored parts of his body, she set her sights on his rod.

"Try this on for size, Pirupi~" she said and then wrapped her cerulean lips tightly around his penis and took in his length all the way to the base, savoring the salty slickness on the way down and again on the way back up.

"Isn't it wonderful?" She giggled before bobbing her head back down again, feeling Erik's entire body stiffening sharply underneath her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only responses Kala received were muffled noises coming from where Yevon was forcing him to give her oral. Her brown ass cheeks were bouncing teasingly as she rode his face, moaning lewdly as she enjoyed humping him. Meanwhile, Pirupi seemed to take a liking to sucking on his thigh as she cheered, "This tastes good too!" in a happy tone, changing Kala's expression into her cheerful smile. But then, Kala turned their shared attention to Erik's 'v line,' which brought a curious remark from Pirupi. And when Kala placed her lips upon the sensitive flesh that was there, they brought an immediate cry from Erik, revealing that the flesh there was indeed sensitive.

"Don't lose focus!" Yevon lectured him harshly when he began to squirm, gripping his head to keep him focused on the task of pleasuring her. Meanwhile, his legs were trying to close on their own from the teasing of Kala, but Pirupi took control, and spread his legs apart with Kala's arms, before diving back in to suck on the sensitive flesh even more, drawing cries from Erik, who apparently was feeling her sucking in the most embarrassing way, especially when she moved down, and began sucking on the flesh just below his testicles.

"Wah!" Pirupi announced upon seeing the tip of his length leaking precum, "He's cumming?" she asked curiously, before giggling, and giving his tip a playful lick, bringing Kala along of course. "Erik is really perverted, to want to cum again so soon~" she stated, which Erik replied to with a muffled pout.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Shh, Pirupi, of course he's a closet pervert... I know just how easily he gets worked up over me, his body won't let him deny it~... but this is also a testament to his..."

Kala paused in mid sentence as she glided her and Pirupi's tongue languidly over the tip to lick up the precum and savor it before licking down along his central vein, until she reached his testicles.

"...incredible stamina. There's an endless supply in here... and I can't say it isn't tempting to just keep sucking and sucking... and sucking..."

She spoke loud enough for Erik to hear her teasing before unleashing her tongue again on his sac, and then once again to the soft flesh just below it that Pirupi was so fond of.

"Is my Erik performing well, Yevon? I expect nothing less than his absolute best after all. He needs to make a good impression, don't you Erik?"

Kala shared a mutual giggle with Pirupi which came out as two voices in one breath, making for an odd and somewhat eerie vocal effect. After receiving an answer of some sort from Yevon and Erik, she settled into the main course, returning her lips to the tip of Erik's shaft.

"Let's try it together Pirupi. Two slimes, sucking as one. Let's take it all~"

With that, Kala opened her mouth wide and engulfed Erik's phallus all the way to the base, wrapping her tongue tendril around his cock several times in a helix pattern, tightening her mouth and making it the perfect receptacle for the half-demon's manhood.

"Mmmmffff *sluuuuuuurp* mmmhhmmmm..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"This is my first time drinking from a man's penis~" Pirupi announced with a giggle, "Please take care of me~" she requested, before dipping her head down with Kala, and swallowed Erik's length down into her mouth. With Kala's tongue curling around Erik's length, Pirupi's own tongue was prodding and circling around the tip of his penis, both women sucking him off at the same time. The sensation of the duel blowjob apparently had great effect on Erik, as his hips twitched and bucked, while he cried out in pleasure from the act.

From the skirt the merged Kala and Piru shared, a tentacle emerged, and made it's way towards Erik's lower half. And without warning, jabbed at his anal entry, causing his hips to buck upward with a cry of surprise. Not a moment after, the tentacle easily began to slide into his rectum. "Hee-hee~" Pirupi giggled, "Your butt is so loose now that my venom is relaxing your muscles. It's almost sucking my tentacle in deeper~" she told Erik happily as the man was now giving off muffled shouts, Yevon enjoying the stimulation most of all, and holding his head tight as she thrusted her hips rapidly.

His cock throbbing and pulsating with attention at being sucked off by two slimes at the same time, and from the stimulation of his anus, it wasn't much longer before he was releasing a stream of cum into Kala and Pirupi's mouth.

After both slimes dined on Erik's semen, Yevon, who had not experienced her own climax yet, sampled Erik's cock with her own pussy, riding him long and hard until he came for her as well. Then, the three of them were left, laying all around him, not entirely satisfied, but such was the norm for most mamono; it's never enough.

"More, more!" Pirupi demanded from atop Erik, having split from Kala as the girl grew a bit too energetic for them to continue to share the same body. "C'mon, why is it limp? It's endless, right?" she pouted.

"It's not..." replied an exhausted Erik, a drained expression on his face.

Then, without warning, there came a knock on the door. "Kala? Erik?" called the familiar voice of Undine, "It's noon. Do you two plan to play all day?" she inquired.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry Pirupi, Erik will take good care of both of us," Kala said softly to the sea slime as together they went down on the half demon, giving him yet another new sensation to be overwhelmed by in the past day. Kala was surprised by Pirupi's eager desire to produce a tendril and explore Erik's ass, and even gasped slightly at the mention of venom. Poor Erik was being mamono-handled, and his will to resist was completely drained.

Kala felt the now familiar sensation of Erik's throbbing penis swelling and preparing for a massive climax, so she readied herself and Pirupi for the treat, and swallowed and absorbed it eagerly as it arrived in long ropey streams.

Having gotten their share, the slimes retreated and split to allow Yevon access to Erik, and after about five minutes of dedicated work, the Dark Elf managed to take one last orgasm from Erik before he collapsed with a drained expression. Not even the eager Pirupi could work him up again so soon.

"Sorry Pirupi, but give him some time. He's been very nice to us. We should all thank him for his efforts. And of course I'll thank him most of all." Kala said this last statement as she maneuvered over to Erik's head and began to stroke and caress his sweaty brow in a loving, gentle manner.

The door to the bedroom opened to reveal Undine under the archway.

"Hello Undine, yes, we're done getting to know some new friends. Erik and I will be with you shortly."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Undine let out a sigh from behind the door. "Please do not procrastinate this issue and let your instincts control you, Kala..." she lectured the slime, before departing down the hall.

"Oh?" Yevon inquired with interest, resting her head in her hand, which was propped on her elbow. "For Undine to regard you, you must be of some importance." she theorizes. Staring at Kala, Yevon seems to regard the slime, before grinning at her. "You know... I came to this place originally to seek work, as well as perhaps company. If you'd like... Perhaps you may employ my services?" she offered. "Friends are nice to have in these times. I'd highly recommend we stick together."

Pirupi giggled, bracing her hands on Erik's chest to lean in towards Kala, grinning, "I don't know what that means, but employ Pirupi's services too! I'd like to play with Kala and squishy face more!"

"Please let me down..." Curly pouted from where she hung.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala looked down as though she'd been stung by Undine's reply. Yes, she had gotten distracted. She'd started out with good intentions, just wanting to make friends with her fellow mamono. But somewhere along the way, her nature had gotten the best of her.

She meekly responded, "Yes Undine. Sorry."

She rose Erik gently up and whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry to you as well. I must be fairer - you're so sweet and giving. I don't deserve you, but please forgive me."

Meeting Erik's gaze with an apologetic look, she slowly turned to regard Yevon and Pirupi. "Well, I suppose you're both very nice. I would be happy to have you as companions. But it's up to Erik as well, and if you do come with us, just remember that we can't do this to poor Erik all the time. He's important and I want the best for him. As long as you respect that, then I'm glad to have you both."

She then turned to Curly.

"And as for you... the way you acted, by rights I ought to leave you where you are. Lucky for you I'm not the sort who would do something like that. You obviously do not have any respect for myself, Erik, or the others, so once I free you, you can be on your way."

She then looked to undo the knot that Yevon had tied Curly up with by her own tentacles - but after a few tries realized that she had no idea how to untie it.

"Umm, Yevon, perhaps you can undo your own handiwork? Come on then Erik, let's go meet with Undine." She went by his side and supported him up onto his feet, letting him lean most of his weight on her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yevon rose her brow at the mention of Erik's approval. Turning her head, both she and Pirupi leaned in towards his face wordlessly, putting the pressure on him as they stared. Weakly, he groaned, "I... I guess I have... No choice..." he answered, much to the glee of the dark elf and seaslime.

"W-wait!" cried Curly at having been so rejected from the group. "I have respect! I do! I just... I just couldn't help myse-"

Curly was interrupted by Yevon as the dark elf slides off the bed, and approaches her. "You're selfish," the dark elf said simply, before pulling her knife, and cutting the rope in a swift motion instead of untying it, causing Curly to fall to the ground with a thud. "Your interests are clear. In any group, someone who is only out for number one is a hindrance."

Picking herself up, Curly growled at Yevon, "I'm not only out for number one!"

"It's been decided by Kala. Reflect on your actions and make a better impression next time." Yevon said coldly, before turning her back on her, and moving towards Erik, who wasn't having the easiest time carrying his own weight.

Pirupi tilted her head, and slowly approached Curly, patting her on the head with a smile, "Don't worry! Pirupi has been scolded too, for sucking on cheeks so much. Do your best, okay?" she cheered Curly on with a happy giggle.

Curly lowered her head from Pirupi's pep talk, before glaring at Kala intently. "... I'll prove you wrong," she swore, before immediately pushing with her tentacles, and diving her way through the window after opening the glass slide.

Erik sighed, "We'll be seeing her again, likely in some dramatic appearance, I'm sure..." he announced.

Yevon stepped up to Kala, handing Erik's arm over to her, so he could use Kala for support. "I will prepare my things," she told Kala. "as well as perform some other tasks I must see to. Meet me at Undine's shrine."

Pirupi chirped from the bed, "Pirupi has to say goodbye to her family, and tell them she's going on an adventure! I'll see you wherever that place is!" she looked to Yevon when she said that, before Yevon sighed, and turned to give the slime directions.

His arm around Kala's shoulder, Erik looked to her with his exhausted expression. "I feel like being a man in such a different culture is something I might not be cut out for... Especially if 'that' hole will be used so much..." he shivered as they reached the steps. "It feels like there's slime still oozing out of it... I can't even tighten it because the venom is still in me," he said with an pathetic tone, before letting out a soothing sigh. "Curly's certainly a load off my mind... And my butt..."

Making their way back down the wooden stairs, Undine was standing outside the bar waiting for them. As she saw Kala approach with Erik in tow, she let out a small sigh. "Such a troublesome slime, you are," she directed at Kala. "Young Erik obviously can't keep up."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala shrugged as Curly flung herself out the window, having made her promise, and when Erik made his gloomy prediction, the slime simply smiled at him with a hand upon his shoulder.

"If she wants to prove that she has respect for us, then let her. With some soldiers, you need to show that certain attitudes can't be tolerated. If she works hard to prove herself, I'll welcome her back with open arms. But right now, taking her with us would be too much of a distraction, and I'm already allowing us to be side tracked far too much."

She took a look at Erik's bottom when he mentioned it. "Here, let me see it. Don't be fussy, just let me look."

She shifted Erik's pants down and examine his tender opening, still paralyzed by Pirupi's venom. She then slid a tiny tendril against it, one that wouldn't aggravate his skin, and then used her healing property to suck away at the envenomed area, absorbing the foreign substance into herself to give Erik's natural recovery system a chance to regain control of his rear muscles.

"There. That should help a bit. And this too, I hope," Kala said as she stood up on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek, an apologetic look still in her eyes. She was afraid she'd lost some ground with him and Undine both with this recent antic of hers.

Taking his hand she led him off to meet with her elemental savior, still with a disapproving look on her liquid face.

"I apologize for the trouble I may have caused, Undine. I swear, everything I've done has started out with the best of intentions. I will work on being more responsible in the future. Something good, however, may have come out of it. We secured two allies who wish to join us on our journey. The dark elf Yevon, and the sea slime, Pirupi. They both seem like they're quite capable."

It was all Kala could say in her defense, and she knew it was a shaky one at that, so she simply helped prop Erik up and fed him some of her healing energy when she thought it could help as they walked behind Undine.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik, despite Kala's urgings, made a fuss anyway as she went to cure him of Pirupi's venom. "Kala, don't... Since it's still like that, it's sensitive...!" he whined, and ended up enduring anyway as Kala's tentacle absorbed the venom, one arm wrapped around Kala's shoulder as he was reduced to panting. One hand went to cover his quickly aroused erection emerging from his pants as he looked up to Kala. A bit of what was said before, about mamono only using memories to seduce men quite obviously flashed through his thoughts. "Kala... You sure have changed..." was all he said, before he headed down with her to meet Undine.

In response, Undine let out a giggle, and extended a tentacle to pat Kala on the head. "I know," was all she said in the blunt of her reply to Kala. "You've committed no crime, Kala. I was simply stating that you are quite troublesome, this can be a good trait among mamono. It's simply another sign that your heart is free from inhibitions."

She points at Erik, "It is Erik who is at fault," she stated.

Erik's response was one of exclamation and shock, literally taken aback by Undine's accusation. "Me!?" he shouted.

She nodded, folding her arms with a smile. "A mamono's love is resolute. It is taboo to abandon one's love. Kala finds you to be a treasure, and to keep such a treasure to oneself is an act of greed. You should respect Kala for her trust in you to not waver to another woman... And her willingness to let you experience such pleasures that other women are willing to offer."

Erik only stood in place, his mouth hanging open in shock before he shook his head to try and free himself from his state of mental immobility. "But... isn't that... Polygamy!?" he exclaimed.

"Far from it," Undine replied matter-of-factly. "They're called mistresses, where mamono who are in good standing with each other openly share their loves. I hear from the seas that the men in the male dominant cultures do something similar with their women, so this should be a dream come true for you, yes?" she asked Erik.

"This and that are two completely different things..." Erik mumbled as he hung his head in defeat, even Undine taking Kala's side on things, leaving him with only half of his own opinion to support him, as the other half wanted things to be this way as well, even though his pride wouldn't admit it.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Erik, I admit my nature has changed somewhat, but it's not completely different. My inhibitions about sex are just a little freer. You think I didn't dream about you and me, together, sexually, when I was human? You'd be very wrong mister. But there were difficulties with expressing my desires then... difficulties related to duty, and of course with your sister in the way as well... but now those things aren't impeding me, and I actually have a physical need of your intimacy - so my situation has changed dramatically. It's no surprise then that I would be open with you, and looking to give you every joy and pleasurable experience that I could lavish on you.

"And as far as the other mamono are concerned, I was only willing to share you with them if you wanted it. You could have said no at anytime, and if they continued to press the issue, I would have fought against them tooth and nail. The decision about your body and what you're open to doing is yours, Erik - I just want you to be happy and for us to be accepted and make friends amongst our fellow mamono. Yevon and Pirupi both seem like loyal and good friends, certainly capable in a fight if we need them. Don't you think we did a good thing by befriending them?"

Kala put a hand on Erik's shoulder and smiled brightly at him.

"You've done nothing wrong, Erik, you're only looking at things in the wrong way -- that's all Undine is saying. You have to let go of your preconceptions, and look past the hypocrisy of the patriarchal civilization that we both were a part of. You and I are bound together -- have no doubt of that. My love for you is very real, and if I ever sensed that a mamono were trying to steal your heart away from me, you could bet to see me show my claws.... why do you think I sent Curly away? Mmm? Physical love is nothing next to the love of the heart... a piece of you is here... inside my core."

Kala indicated the floating jewel inside of her with a tendril, baring it for Erik to see. The jewel sparkled with a glimmering radiance.

"If I ever lost you, I'm sure it wouldn't glow like that," she said.