What's new

A War of Blood Soaked Golden Wings (Kala;Blu)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Love Geometry (Kala)

Looking at Kala with flushed cheeks as she spoke her words of love to him, it seemed that she had the desired effect come from Erik's reaction as he seemed to be touched by her words. Putting his arms around her, Erik stepped forward to embrace Kala. Hugging her, his arms tightened a bit, seeming to appreciate how solid she felt, instead of a slimy mess. "You're right, Kala..." he said, his left hand lifting up, and playing with her hair. "Even though I'm still not sure about... This kind of world, I guess the only thing I can do is make sure, and know for myself if..." he suddenly stopped, before he brought his nose to her shoulder. "Strange... You smell... Good..." he said slowly, his tone changing to something more of an alluring tone as Kala would suddenly find Erik licking along her shoulder, up to her neck, coating his tongue with her slime before Undine reached forward, and quickly pulled him away.

"Enough~!" she said with a scolding tone. "That's too far, and in public no less. Even mamono can have decency." she lectured Erik, who seemed a bit dazed.

"I... I... Uh..." he stuttered, juggling his words, before his pupils seemed to change, and adjust. "I... What happened...?" he asked, bewildered.

"Nevermind that," Undine answered before Kala could, "Just be on your way. It's not a long trip, so this should be enough for you, Erik." she announced, handing him a basket of fruit. Upon doing so, she leaned in towards Kala, "Various fruit that increases the eater's friskiness, so make sure he doesn't eat it until you're ready." she whispered to her, before leaning back with a smile, folding her arms in front of herself. "The elf I spoke to is quite knowledgeable of these lands, so she will be your guide," Undine said with conclusion. "But most importantly, be careful! There's no telling what's out there that is lying in wait for an innocent young man to come along." she warned Erik.

Erik sighed, seeming offended. "I'm not a maiden."

Undine turned to start to walk away, glancing at Erik, "According to your neighbors, you sounded like one." she jabbed with a playful smile, before walking away with a bit of stride, leaving behind a red faced Erik.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala smiled, grateful for the way Erik was taking things and pulled him into a warm embrace, leaning her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, wanting to enjoy the moment, to feel the way two lovers could feel when expressing heartfelt joy at being together with one another. Suddenly, she noticed the sound of Erik sniffing at her, and pulled away slightly to see what was wrong. Then he licked her, and she became confused, her eyes searching his for explanation. Though he said nothing, he continued to lick up her neck, sensually, making her giggle nervously, to have him do such things in front of Undine.

The elemental goddess was quick to stifle his display of affection. It was then that Kala noted the dilation in his pupils, and came to the realization that perhaps her own substance had an addictive quality to it. She wondered if there was some way to temper that, so that he wouldn't lose his personality over to his desire to taste her.

"Okay, thank you Undine," Kala said. The basket of fruit was passed to Erik. "I'll make sure those fruits are rationed properly."

She said that last statement aloud, so Erik's own sense of honor and duty would keep him from stealing a quick bite while she wasn't looking.

"Don't mind Undine," Kala said after the maiden comments. "I like the sounds you make, and that's all that should matter, right? Besides, if you get overly conscious about it, I can always gag you." She giggled and wrapped an arm about him as they walked together in the direction Undine had indicated.

"First we'll collect Yevon and Pirupi, and then we'll be on our way. We're going to save a very important being from her prison. She'll be crucial to helping us putting a stop to the demonic forces without using methods that would harm the good mamono. It's our chance to see your hope for the future come true."

She tightened her grip on his waist and peered up at him. "I'm proud of you Erik. You're on that heroic quest that you always said you'd go on. And I'm here with you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Erik returned her grip on his waist by wrapping his arm around her own, and walking forth out of the traveler's resting place. "To be honest, I already got what I wanted," he said to her, "I hoped that becoming such a hero would make me worthy of you, and you'd look in my direction." He leaned his head over, and touched it against her own. "I've got everything I desire now," he said happily.

Once outside, Yevon was on another pillar further up, where there seemed to be an opening that led to the side of the mountain Undine's temple was built under. And from below, able to be seen by looking beyond the edge of the island they were on, there was a collection of sea slimes on an island above the surface of the water, and each of them looked exactly like Pirupi. They were hugging each other, and saying their farewells. "I'll miss you, Pirupi!" one sea slime said while hugging the other, "I'll be back soon, Pirupi!"

With that, the Pirupi that was bidding farewell ran over to a spring of water shooting upwards, and jumped onto it, before suddenly soaring upwards as the water pushed into her skirt, and then widening it out, releasing all of the water as she soared above Kala and Erik, before slowly descending down, and landing in front of them, and giving them a salute, "Pirupi is ready to go!" she announced.

From above, Yevon shouted to the group from where she stood. "Everything is prepared! Let's be off!"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala gave Erik an affectionate look as he confided his devotion to her, but there was a sadness she felt even amongst the tenderness.

"We may have each other now, but the world isn't safe for us. Neither of us want to live our whole lives in hiding within the water temple, and there's a lot of suffering going on right now on this island. You and I have the power to set it right and make this place a safe land to settle down in... maybe even raise a family, you know... if you wanted one."

When Yevon called from above them, Kala waved in recognition, and giggled out loud at the way Pirupi had joined them for the journey.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Erik seemed to be humbled by Kala, he turned his face away in shame, much like a boy who had been caught doing something silly that he wasn't supposed to be doing. But, as the four of them gathered together, Erik looked to her with a smile. "You're right. Let's do everything we can, Kala. Then maybe we can settle down." he said to her, before the approached Yevon with Pirupi in their company.

"What's with this atmosphere?" Yevon inquired, "Did you two already get married? Don't force me to be a mistress like that." she announced

"Pirupi will be Erik's mistress!" the little slime announced, before tugging on Kala's arm, "Hey, hey, what's a mistress?" she inquired, while Yevon laughed slightly, and went on her way, leading the group and letting Kala answer that one.

Leading the group outside, for the first time ever since her transformation, Kala felt the sun on her body. Her slime hardened even more than it had been as it dried her, and the same seemed to be the case for Pirupi as she skipped alongside Kala, even reaching up to hold both her hand, and Erik's. "Speaking of family..." Erik joked, noting how Pirupi seemed to fit right between them as their child.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? Didn't think you'd mind the title of mistress, Yevon. It seems to suit you and your talents," Kala joked before Pirupi jumped into the conversation with an endearing childlike exuberance. She chuckled at the cute little sea slime and patted her flowing jellyfish-like hairstyle.

"A mistress is someone who'll look after Erik and make sure he doesn't come to any harm. Would you be that for him?" Kala asks smoothly as her hand is held onto by the slimegirl.

Looking back up at Erik, Kala smiled, blushing at the thought. Would their children be slimes like her? Or would they have some traits of the father as well. He was half demon as well, so what would that mean? It was certainly interesting to think of, but she knew that if they did have offspring, they'd be as sweet and lovable as their father, certainly. She just hoped they got their common sense from her side.

"We'd be lucky if they were like Pirupi here, wouldn't we Erik?"

Thus they walked on following Yevon's lead.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yevon rolled her eyes at Kala when she referenced the title in a different manner than what she meant. "That's just my background, please don't write me off as another dark elf that whips men into slaves for a living," she requested of Kala, flourishing her black cape behind her. This came as great amusement to Pirupi, who giggled, before looking up at Kala with a happy smile, "Yes!" she agreed without hesitation, "Pirupi has her own power! She will defend Erik's cheeks until her dying breath! Oh, and the rest of him too!" she quickly added, much to Erik's dismay. "Only my cheeks...?" he asked, sounding a bit worried. But, Kala's question cheered him up before he stated something he would likely later regret. "I wouldn't mind if they were just like you, Kala!"

Their trip led them along the side of the mountain trail, where the brown of the outside of the mountain slowly turned into a plain gray tone. Down below, the water splashed up against the side of the mountain, wetting the group slightly whenever it was particularly pushy. "It's as if the life from the very mountain is being sucked out," Erik commented on the appearance of the gray side of the mountain. Yevon gave a hum of acknowledgement, "This is the location of Crystal Claire's prison. I'm sure she's survived this long by draining the energy from the mountain. I imagine that is truly a miserable way to survive. There is no telling if her mentality will even be normal when we uncover her." she warned the others.

Walking around the long bend of the mountainside, they reached a wide, rectangular space cut into the mountain. It was large enough for a ship to dock next to for a crew to board, and actually seemed to be it's purpose. Opposite of where they came, a path led further on, bending around to lead up the mountain. "That way leads to the Witch Cult. I saw a girl run that way once, and end up apart of their ritual. What we're looking for is that way," Yevon instead pointed to the wide wall of the rectangular carve in the mountain, where a ornate door was carved, decorated to look like the entrance to a temple. "That is the rather obvious entrance to Claire's prison, where she was placed by the Magi."

Erik blinked, "Seems pretty grand... It's as if they wanted to glorify her imprisonment," he said.

Yevon shook her head, "Rather, they wanted to gloat their victory over her. She didn't attack them at all, they simply attacked her over and over again until they finally managed to simply seal her before calling that a victory," she said, heading towards the door, and stepping inside the shadowy ruins. Inside, there was truly only one direction to go, and that was straight forward, across a long bridge made of the same stone that the was the foundation of the mountain. The room's light came from the single glowing diamond in the center of a large, round hole in the mountain. Below the bridge was a wide body of water with stalactites sticking out of it's base, meaning a rather treacherous fall awaited them.

A large diamond shaped crystal awaited them, glowing with a pure-white energy. "Is that...?" Erik began to question, but trailed off in awe.

Yevon nodded, walking down along the stone bridge. "This is Crystal Claire's prison. Even Undine has been unable to break it. In here, she remains, unable to move or speak. She can hear us, though. Undine has proven that by communicating with the weak threads Claire is able to release from the cracks in the diamond."

Pirupi ran ahead of the group, giggling, "It's me, Claire!" she announced. "We've come to get you out!"

At her announcement, the crystal suddenly glowed brighter in reaction, sending a warm sensation through the room as Pirupi turned to them with a smile. "She's happy! She's happy to see us! She's happy to get out!"

Erik grinned as well, "For so long... Years even... This is definitely for the best, no matter if she were an angel or not. No one should deserve to be cooped up in a prison like this." He turned to Kala, and pumped an arm into the air, "Let's bust this prison open!"

"Can't let you do that, Erik," announced a woman's voice, before a Magi woman dressed in foreign clothing fell from above, and landed before them with great agility, followed by two others in a similar style.

"Behind us as well!" Yevon announced, pulling out a longsword from her waist as she faced two other ninja guardians with Pirupi at her side.

"Hey!" Erik shouted, lifting his spear and shield in hand. "Get out of our way, Maya!"

"Do you have any right to demand something from me, while standing next to a monster? Alexis may have left you alone, but for invading this place, and trying to bring back this dangerous creature, I will not show you the mercy she has. You will die here, Erik, along with this imitation of your unrequited love," she spat, holding a dagger in one hand and a shuriken in the other.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala regarded the prison of Crystal Clair with some vague memories trickling back to her. The crystal seemed familiar. Perhaps she had inspected it once? Hearing Yevon speak about the way in which Claire had been attacked and attacked again without offering any reprisal saddened her. Why had the Magi been so worked up? They simply attacked without thinking, anything that was different, anything that was non-human had to be put down. It was a wonder that Erik had been allowed to live as one of them. Who in their right mind would attack a benevolent angel?

The diamond shape of Claire's prison resonated faintly with the diamond core within Kala. It had to be something to do with the similar threads of magic. Whatever force had woven and crystalized as Kala's heart was of the same type of magic that now surrounded Claire. That must be why Undine had such faith in Kala, and why she believed that Kala could be the one to break the prison.

She took a step forward with Erik as they approached Claire, but that was when the Magi struck.

First one, then three, then six ninja flipped down from the ceiling where they had been watching, waiting for the signal to attack. She saw the zeal with which Erik took a fighting stance and threatened the one called Maya. It was touching how much Erik instinctively cared about this quest, and about the need to do the right thing. He was truly free of the Magi's influence over him. Kala took a small measure of pride in knowing that she'd helped him see the truth.

Then she too stepped forward standing tall, her hands clenched in fists out to either side. Her body hardening and toughening up, prepared to meet the blades of the enemy and break them.

"It is you who have no right to threaten him! Nor to hold in bondage this potential savior, Maya of the Magi! Your organization is misguided and corrupted from within. Your powers and energies aimed in all the wrong places. You will not harm anyone. I may possess now the body of a 'monster' but my heart and soul are as they have always been. What I do now, is for the good of humanity and mamono together! Snap out of the haze of hatred that the Magi have taught you! There have always been those who questioned Magi doctrines... and for good reason! Hear my voice, Maya. It is still your Admiral who speaks!"

Kala waited for the inevitable scoff and ignorance that Maya would surely show her. Instead she concentrated on the shuriken, hardening her forearms into diamond toughtness and ready to bat the projectiles out of the air should they come at either her or Erik.

She would then bound towards the lead ninja, looking to come at her from seemingly a straight angle, before liquifying her main body and dropping herself suddenly in height before bending and twisting to strike from the flank in a maneuver that would be physically impossible for a human. Kala hoped that the ninja would be taken by surprise, given that the slime was now deceptively in a humanoid shape and not displaying the normal trappings of an average slime.

She would have to trust that Erik, Yevon and Pirupi could take care of themselves in the mean time. If she got the drop on Maya she would grapple the ninja, then disarm her. If she got their leader, perhaps the other Magi would stop, if not, she would have to give the poor deluded Magi a rather uncomfortable conk on the head and hope it was enough to take her out without any permanent damage.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My Admiral is dead," Maya responded, before throwing down a pellet, which caused a spray of gas to come forth, blinding Kala and Erik's vision. Then, footsteps were heard, followed by Erik's grunt and the clashing of steel. As Kala moved up for the attack, she sensed Maya's presence nearby, fleeing from Kala's approaching form. The gas quickly cleared, just as Kala would see a dagger with a wire coming forth from the back rushing at her. The dagger seemed to miss on purpose, as it wrapped around Kala, and took advantage of her solid form as Kala would find the wire would steal out her crystal heart if she didn't maintain herself. Maya pulled, throwing Kala through the chasm. She seemed to be aimed for a spike of earth sticking out from the ceiling, but Kala's weight proved much different than Maya had calculated, and Kala merely landed on the opposite side of the crystal that Claire was held in.

Jumping on top of the crystal, Maya tossed a dagger at Kala's form which flew at a high speed. Catching it in her tough slime, Maya squinted her eyes at how little impact her dagger had. "I see your power has increased drastically. How much did you feed on him?" she inquired.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From her perch on the other side of the chasm, Kala was now truly getting angry. She hadn't wanted to hurt this girl, but she could tell that the methods she was using were lethal in their intent, and Kala would not allow this to go on if it meant that her allies would be hurt.

The slime girl ignored Maya's inquiry as her eyes glowed white with a small expenditure of her power, looking fiercely at the girl.

"Consider this, Maya. Admiral Kala fell to a slime of equivalent, perhaps even less power than that which I currently possess - and then recall that with the magic she wielded, Admiral Kala could have defeated you."

Incredibly sharp edges formed on Kala's surface, and with a simple, determined flex, the wire wrapped around her body was severed in several places at once, falling uselessly into the chasm. Kala then took the two daggers inside of her and easily removed them from her body, wielding them now in her hands.

"You will not win this fight. Now... my turn!"

Kala flung the two daggers at Maya, but kept a thin cord of her slime attached to each handle, allowing her to shift the direction of the daggers at any moment, while simultaneosly launching herself across the chasm, back onto the other side, with many small tendrils shooting ahead of her, digging into the chasm sides like picks, giving her entire form the leverage it needed to continue moving and pass over the chasm. At the last moment she turned aside the daggers and sent them flying at the ninja who were currently occupied with Erik, hitting his assailants in the shoulders, embedding the blades deeply but not lethally into the soldiers and making certain that Erik was not being overwhelme, captured, or used as a hostage.

Kala was still an expert tactician, and she wouldn't be distracted by Maya. She could recognize a feint when she saw one. They were trying to divide the group, but Kala was too powerful and too smart for them.

Reaching Erik's side she wrapped a tendril of slime around his waist, making certain that no matter what happened, he'd be bound to her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Kala came to give her assistance to Erik, only one of her controlled daggers needed to hit a target, as Erik had already bashed one of his combatants off of the bridge and to the waters below. As her dagger struck, he immediately brought his shield 'round, and slammed into the man in ninja garbs, knocking him to the water below. "Thanks!" Erik said to Kala. Meanwhile, Pirupi and Yevon made quick work of their foes. Pirupi giggled as the ninja tried to cut her with his knife, and she floated over his head before delivering a massive assault of her tentacles, poisoning him with paralysis as he fell to the ground. And Yevon clashed blades with the man, reflecting his aggressive assault and slamming the hilt of her blade against his hand, causing him to lose grip on his weapon as it fell to the ground. "You're green," she spat at him, kicking his sword aside as he reached for it, before booting him off of the side of the bridge, into the water with the rest of the beaten ninja.

Maya drew two longer blades from her hips, and reflected the daggers as they would have struck her, maintaining her position on top of the crystal, before turning to face Kala, Erik, Pirupi, and Yevon, frowning down at them.

Pirupi raised a closed fist at Maya with a wide smile, "Weak, weak! Pirupi is too strong for you!" she boasted.

Yevon sheathed her blade, and instead drew out her bow and arrow, directing it at Maya, "For something so valuable, the defense is pathetic. Why don't you show us what you're really capable of?"

Maya crouched down, placing one hand on the crystal prison that held Claire, "As you wish," she announced, before Erik stepped forward, charging at the crystal.

"Stop! Don't let her-!" he began, trying to interfere with whatever Maya was about to do, before a crystal tendril suddenly launched forth, and struck Erik, knocking the wind from him, and tugging at Kala's grip on Erik. Predicting her motions, Kala held strong, before Pirupi and Yevon offered their assistance as well. Yevon fired her arrows, and Pirupi launched her tentacles, which both scrapped along some kind of protective barrier she had prepared. With a growl at the tug-o-war she had with Kala, Maya suddenly slammed her other hand down on the crystal, causing a sudden spike of power to come forth from within.

"This is where you're wrong, Kala," she replied to Kala's earlier statement. "You never once defeated me. Both you and that other lovestruck clown could never compare to me if you tried. I can harness the power that mamono possess. As a woman, the power that the demon lord releases is more than willing to grant me strength." she announced, and made her point, as it was all Kala could do to prevent Erik from being stolen from her slime. Not a second thread could be spared for the sake of attacking Maya. Erik's protection was a priority. Frowning at the result of this, Maya directed the crystal tentacles into the ground and pillar that supported Claire's prison, suddenly driving the crystal downwards, and releasing Erik in the process as she jumped away, letting the crystal fall.

"Protect Erik, or save the demon angel from sinking to the depths?" Maya offered to Kala with a devilish grin. "Make your choice, Kala." she told the slime, as the crystal would splash into the water. But even as it splashed, and Kala likely trying to rescue it, suddenly, the crystal was hurled back into the air, landing on the bridge with a thud, with Curly following after it, one sucker attached to the crystal. "Whaaaaah!" Curly cried out as she flinged herself along with the crystal, and landed against the crystal with a splat right in front of Kala. "See...?" Curly wheezed, "I told you..." she said with a groan, before her suckers popped as she slipped off the crystal.

Erik, Curly, and the Crystal all under Kala's control, Maya seemed to get the message that she no longer had any advantage, before she promptly, and wordlessly retreated from the chasm, likely to report what happened. Once she did, Erik looked over to Kala with a breathless expression. "Woah..." he panted. "The way she just went for me like that... It's like I was some kinda priority or something."

"Likely to steal your energy," Yevon replied, putting her bow over her shoulder, while Pirupi tugged on Kala's arm. "Hey-hey! Do it now! Save Claire!" she insisted.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala didn't quite know how Maya had called upon the crystal's strength, but it was all she could do to hold onto Erik, refusing to loosen her own grip on him, knowing and feeling in her heart that he was just as important as the woman in the Crystal, and on a personal level was far an away the most important person to her.

"I won't let you go Eric! Hold on!"

When Maya showed that she was willing to let the crystal fall into the depths, Kala rushed a tendril towards it, her grip on Erik more secure now that Maya had given up her tug of war, but in the end, she needn't have bothered. With a splash, the form of Curly appeared from the depths, gripping the Crystal with her own tentacles and clambering up on to the ledge with the rest of them.

"Curly?! Where did you come from?" Kala said, surprised, but also very relieved to see the scylla appear. She returned her full grip to Erik, just in case Maya tried anything else. Across the way, the ninja was disappearing on the other side of the chasm. The slime let her go, knowing that it was better to simply be happy with their victory here.

"No doubt she's under orders from your sister," Kala surmised to Erik, unwinding herself from his waste. "But it may be even more than that. You are something special to the magi, Erik, don't ever doubt that. You're even more special to us, and me." She pecked him on the cheek before going over to Curly and helping the pretty scylla up.

"Curly..." she said looking the scylla in the eyes before suddenly embracing her firmly. "Thank you for showing up when you did. You really saved us." She held the predatory mamono closely for long enough to impart her genuine appreciation of the girl's timely entrance.

Suddenly Pirupi tugged at Kala's arm, telling her to save Claire from the crystal.

"Ohh... okay, I'll do my best." She let go of Scylla and stood over the crystal, peering at the figure with in. Taking in a deep breath, which was likely out of the habit of memory than an actual need to breath, Kala suddenly brought up about eight diamond hard tendrils and brought them all down at once on the crystal, attempting to shatter it with her strength.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Receiving Kala's kiss, Erik flushed slightly, before looking back to where Maya came from. "I'm special? I had always assumed I was just a soldier. When it comes down to it, you guys are just as strong if not way stronger than I am. How am I special?" he asked with general confusion.

"Special in that you're like a ripe fruit amongst starving beasts," Yevon answered bluntly, which made Erik go silent and shudder a little. But Pirupi was quick to step up, and give Erik a gentle pat. "It's not so bad," Pirupi said, not disagreeing with Yevon, but still trying to comfort him all the same. "At least it feels good, right!" she giggled.

"Right..." Erik sighed, hunching forward a bit, putting his hands on his knees as he seemed rather defeated by the facts they presented.

Held in Kala's arms, Curly grumbled, before pushing her off with red tinted cheeks. "Whatever... I was just proving you wrong. Asides from thanks, you owe me an apology too... And some food... And maybe let me squeeze your boyfriend a little." she told Kala, switching back to her old self rather quickly while Erik shuddered, standing up straight. "If only you really meant a little... Instead of a lot." he replied, before looking to Kala, "At least everyone seems to respect the fact that you're the one I care for... For what it's worth. It doesn't seem to discourage them though. These women aren't normal..."

"Aren't human," Yevon corrected Erik, her sharp eyes looking to the crystal with a hand on her hip. "We aren't the 'normal women' you've come to know, Erik. Neither is Kala. Wake up and realize you aren't in your own cozy little world anymore, and try to enjoy yourself." she told him harshly. Although Erik didn't seem offended. Rather, he seemed to think she was right, especially at this point.

When Kala went off to prepare to release Crystal Claire, they all ceased their conversation for the sake of looking on to the great Angel's release. When Kala slammed her tentacles forth, she felt an immense power try to reflect her. At first, her tentacles were quickly blown away. But on the next attempt, with more force, the reflection was met by her full strength. It was a violent struggle against the mindless power that imprisoned Claire. Focusing purely on the threads of magic alone, the world around Kala went dark, before transforming into a world made of countless amounts of thin threads. Impossible to count the individual strands, she could see all around her without having to look. She knew where Erik, Yevon, Pirupi, and Curly was standing. And most importantly, she gained respect for the crystal prison when she saw it in it's true form.

A bright mass of powerful threads swarmed around violently inside the crystal. It wasn't even any sentient force aware of her presence, and forcing her out. She merely found her tendrils trying to dip into it's mass, and being forced out from the sheer power used to create this strange whirlpool of magic. As her tendrils tried to push in further, she suddenly found them being pulled from within. Again, not by any sentient force was she being pulled, but by the mass of magic itself. What was difficult before now became doubly so. It felt as if Kala's tendrils would be torn in half before they ever reached Claire. It felt as if it was impossible from the start to save her, now that Kala faced such a powerful barrier.

Suddenly, Kala felt Erik's presence from behind. She saw without eyes, his arms wrapping around her waist, and him holding himself close to her heart. Weaving his own threads, she felt him giving her his power. Her tendrils became even more reinforced than before, but the power of the crystal was still too much. Kala couldn't push past the second layer. Yevon approached as well, and put her hand through Kala's body, gently touching her heart, while Pirupi did the same. Feeling all three of them gift her their power, Kala felt a surge of strength that allowed her to pierce through the crystal faster than any arrow. Uniting around the center of the crystal, she felt it's indestructible center... As a serene voice would whisper...

'Thank you...'

The crystal shattered to pieces before them. Nearly microscopic, the shards of the crystal gently rained down from above like beautiful snow, gleaming every ray of color imaginable in a wonderful display. From the very center, standing on a square pedestal not but a few inches from the ground of the bridge, stood an unmistakable female figure. Her unmatched beauty, the way she shined even without light, and the beautiful headdress she wore of masterful craft...

"I am Crystal Claire."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay Curly, I apologize for my harsh words before. But don't push your luck. Same rules apply as before. So if you want to hang with us, you gotta keep being the cute, sexy Curly who proves my initial judgement wrong. Got it?"

Kala smiled and winked at the pushy scylla, happy still to have her on their side. She sensed Erik's distress and stroked his shoulder so as to calm him down. Yevon's words were harsh, but that was because they were true. "Just because we're different doesn't mean we're bad, as far as normalcy goes. Besides, normal is an illusion generated by society. As long as you're happy and fulfilled and have persons who care about you and whom you care about, there shouldn't be any need to complain, right love?"

With that little episode out of the way, Kala turned to concentrate on the task of releasing Crystal Claire. What she had thought - and hoped - would be a simple matter of a series of hard strikes instead turned into a Herculean effort that Kala was truly unprepared for. She strained with all her might against the complex webwork of fine, intricate threads, but as she got closer and closer, it was all seeming to be too much for her. It was like trying to push through a concrete wall.

Then Erik hand joined her, and Yevon, and even little Pirupi. Together the four of them pooled every ounce of their magical threads and pushed through the final barrier, shattering the crystal prison in a glorious explosion of tiny crystal matter.

She heard the voice and turned with the rest of her companions, and upon seeing her, Kala's heart felt like it had leaped to her throat. Crystal Claire was gorgeous - the absolute personification of physical and magical perfection. Everything about her radiated warmth and peace.

Kala crept forward, most of her magic spent. Her form was much less solid than it had been.

"Crystal Claire, I am Kala. These are my friends. Erik, Yevon, Pirupi, and Curly."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Kala..." Claire's voice rang through everyone's ears like a song as Claire opened her eyes slowly, to find them no different from the rest of her body. Of the same, almost metallic color, she looked upon Kala, Erik, Pirupi, Curly, and Yevon with a gentle gaze. Her eyes redirecting back to Kala, her smile brightened, before she began to slowly step towards the one who's name she called out with swanlike grace. Her body swayed back and forth with each step, and her arms swayed as if she were moving through the bottom of the ocean. Her movements were not fast, but at the same time, everyone was so hypnotized by the beauty that was simply of her moving that even Kala would be surprised to find Claire standing right in front of her, the material of their bodies touching from the extension that made up their breasts.

Kala would suddenly feel Claire's indestructable, yet gentle hand against her dripping cheek, before she was pulled forward slightly, and met with Claire's lips as the crystal woman dipped forward slightly to give Kala a kiss. As soon as their lips met, Kala felt Claire's threads of magic rush into her without warning and wrap around her heart as an extremely intense sensation of pleasure rocked Kala's core. Claire's pure power washed into her in a massive wave that nearly rendered Kala into a puddle before Claire ended the kiss almost as soon as she started it, leaving Kala with the feeling of her energy restored.

"Thank you, Kala..." she whispered as she looked directly into the other slime. Claire's presence felt suffocating and gentle at the same time, as if to drown in Claire's power would be tantamount to being wrapped in a plush blanket (which slimes can enjoy too). "You have my eternal gratitude. I shall remember your kiss until the ends of time."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tired and physically exhausted, it was all Kala could do to maintain the semblance of her humanoid body. All around the surface of her figure, dripping rivulets of slime sludged their way down her body, powerless against the pull of gravity as the magic that powered her body was dangerously weak. Still, Kala was transfixed by the beauty of the slimegirl standing before her. It was if a deity of slimes had appeared before her, and a feeling of pristine joy had gripped around Kala's heart.

Claire's presence was immensely reassuring to her, for if a being as divine and full of grace as Crystal Claire existed, then there was no shame at all in being a slime. Kala had been reborn in the image and texture of this amazing creature, and she was now more proud of what she was than she had ever felt pride in being human. Never again would she doubt her current state. She wasn't a monster. Not if Crystal Claire existed as an example for her to follow.

Before she could fully register it, Claire was taking Kala's weak, gooey form in her gentle carress and planting her lips upon the blue slimegirl's own. The sudden rush of power and pleasure coursed its way through her body, focusing on her core. She felt her diamond heart shine with an immense energy, and when Claire backed away, Kala was once again filled with magic, enough to solidify her form back to its peak condition.

Kala's eyes were large and wondrous as they stared back at Claire, her mouth agape, wanting the kiss to last longer. Her cheeks had turned lavender with her unique way of blushing. Erik, if he were looking, might notice the look of adoration in Kala's eyes. Eventually she found words to answer Claire.

"I'll remember that kiss too," she said humbly. "Claire... I was told to free you, but I didn't know what I was going to do after that. Now that I see you, I would be honored to follow you. This world needs changing, and you have the power to be that change. Please, what would you ask of me?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It has been quite a long time since I've had the chance to see the world beyond that crystal. I may be divine and timeless, but I am anything but all-knowing after being separated from the world for so long. Even this cave that I was sealed in has changed greatly, so... I'm afraid I will wonder aimlessly without a guide." she explained.

Erik stepped forward, putting a hand gently on Kala's shoulder. "Let's go back to Undine, I'm sure she'll be able to clarify things with Claire." he said.

Claire nodded gracefully. "Undine you say? I have not seen her but when she was a young and ambitious little spirit~" she giggled, clearly liking the suggestion before she folded her hands in front of herself politely and requested, "Please, take me to Undine."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course, you're right Erik," Kala nodded to the young man beside her, thankful that he was keeping a cool head in this extraordinary situation. She extended a hand and slipped her fingers around his, giving him a gentle squeeze.

"You'll need to be filled in on the current situation, and there's no one better than Undine to do that. She's not far from here, back at the Water Temple. We'd better hurry there before that ninja has a chance to report back to the Magi about what's happened. I fear that when they discover we've freed you, they'll try to move against us with extreme force."

So saying Kala offered her other hand to Claire, and if she took it, she would lead the way back to the cave entrance, intending to bring the divine being back to Undine with all haste.

"Along the way, you can tell us about yourself and old stories about a young Undine. And we'll do our best to answer any immediate questions you may have."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claire giggled, and took Kala's hand as well as Erik's as she stood between them, not as an intrusive force, but a connecting one. "Your eyes glance at each other with endearment. Are you by chance intimate?" Claire asks the two with genuine curiosity.

Erik flushed red, but nodded quickly. "Yes. I've loved Kala for a long time, even when she was human." he stated.

Claire gave a curious expression, and turned to Kala with a smile, "How romantic~" she cooed, before her eyes settled on the crystal inside of the chest of her jellylike body. As Kala found Claire staring at her crystal heart, she suddenly saw Claire frown. "Oh dear..." she announced with a worrisome tone. "Poor thing, there are so many imperfections in your heart... But why does it seem to not be reconnecting with itself? Have you been finding memories returning to you, perchance? That should mean it's healing, but... It looks like your heart is rejecting a part of itself. Are you not at peace with something, Kala? What troubles you?" she inquired with true care for Kala's well being.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kala looked down at her heart, not quite understanding what it was that Claire was getting at.

"Imperfections? With my heart? I don't know what you mean, Claire. Yes, I've been getting flashes of my previous life, but the ones that come back to me so far... they're only ones of Erik and my life as it pertained to him and the obstacles in our path. I don't remember anything else... I'm trying to be at peace with myself, but if there's something missing - I honestly have no idea what it would be. Do you know how I could restore my memories fully, Claire? I don't want it to be true what my enemies have said... that the only memories that I can recover are the ones that will help me...mate with a human. I'm very attached to Erik, so I'm not sorry that his presence has led to me gaining those memories. But I long for my whole life back as well. I don't want to think of myself as something incomplete. I want to be the Kala from before AND the Kala now."

As she walked along, her body in its hardened, "nude," and beautiful form, next to the similarly beautiful Claire, Kala was filled with a hope that this divine being might be the person who could shine some light onto the mystery of Kala's new existence. After all there were many similarities between them and Claire could see things about her diamond heart that Kala didn't even know.

"What troubles me truly, is the lack of understanding the Magi have of the situation with the mamono, and the lack of control that some mamono have. I want humans to be able to coexist with mamono, without danger to either society. and I want to end this war. I'm a mamono who was born and lived as a human. I can be a bridge between the two races - and I'm willing to be that, if there are those on both sides, willing to listen to reason."