What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Reviving Waymeet (Glenn;Ryu)

The man glanced toward Aurine as she made her suggestion, watching her carefully from the corner of his eye as she went to work trying to convince him of it. She was of course trying to get him to marry her, but it was her other words that made the man blink more into focus of them. Talk of simply leaving everything behind. The horrors and sorrow, all the troubles that the world could bring. As if it were ever that truly easy. Trouble always seemed find it's way into paradise, no matter where it may lay. His hands grew warm where the sea bishop raised them upon her bosom, however inside all he could feel was a sudden chill that threatened to erupt into shivers upon him. He didn't show it, but it did have the effect of nulling his smile into a blank flittering gaze of sorts.

He watched her pull away, heading toward the ocean with a simple stride, listening as she spoke her words against the world, raising her hands and giving her rant, and as she turned and cooed back at him with that smile of hers. The chill still stowing about in the pit of his stomach. "It might be easy for you to forget your troubles... but I'm not you. It's not that easy for me. It's never been that easy for me." He approached the ocean himself then, moving next to the sea bishop and taking a long breath, the smell of salty air mingling in his nose and the sight of the distance waves catching his vision. "Besides, with this talk of my spirit, that ugly world is gonna find it's way to me eventually. I don't intend to be taken off guard by it if I can help it."

Glenn turned back to Aurine, grabbing her shoulders with a firm grip as he stared at her with a serious look. "I wouldn't have even gone to that tower, or the village or hell... on the commission that brought me to this place if I didn't intend on being busy. This world of yours might be ugly but..." He paused before giving her a weak grin. "I can handle it. Trust me... I've been through far worse." Of that he was certain of course. At least compared to what he had experience so far. All the talk Aurine gave was a far cry from what he had come to know within the past few days. And it made him suddenly suspicious about the bishop's own past once more, that strangely avoided topic gripping the man's mind further in the mystery of it. What troubles could have come in the sea before him?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine's smile faded at Glenn's first words. A world he couldn't leave behind, nor forget or ignore. Taking that in, Aurine's only response was to lower her head and look at the sand on her feet. When he approached, she looked up at him, waiting expectantly for his next words to follow. He didn't wish to run from the situation, instead wishing to prepare for it. When he grabbed her by her shoulders, she brought her hands up, and folded them over her chest. Contrary to her normal nature, one would be fooled enough by the posture of prayer that she was making that she was devoid of the many murderous thoughts that go through her mind.

Her lack of a smile soon became a frown, however. "You speak for yourself..." she stated. "You might be able to handle it, but the worry and stress I feel from fretting over you is a chore in and of itself. I don't trust any of the other women in our company. They are but beasts of simple minds. A feline marking it's territory, a plant, and an animated magic device given sentience. They don't know morals, they don't know what is good. They know only what they've been programed with in their genetics, and in the mimic's case, her magical code..." Aurine sighed. "... Maybe you won't run away from this world with me... But must you endure the challenges ahead in 'their' company? You can't just face it together? With me?" she asked sincerely, looking up at him with endearing eyes.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"No I can't." Glenn answered very honestly, though after a quick moment he added. "I'm good Aurine but remember I'm out of my element here. I need ever bit of help I can get, and something tells me for as much hassle as they cause, having them around will turn out to be a good thing." They may have been driven by their genetics as the sea bishop would say, but that didn't mean they lacked some kind of morality. Quite the contrary, they must certainly had them. Mostly morals about how to bully or try to bed him, but they had them. That competitiveness was part of the issue here of course, and the man remembered Cynthia's warned words well about how the sea bishop wanted him all to herself.

Knowing that what he said would probably ruffle her a little and wanting to reduce the blow, Glenn slipped his arms around the sea bishop's back and gave her a tight squeeze. "Don't let it bother you so much, and for Bella's sake stop fretting over me. What happened to that confident teasing savior I met?" It was a brief tease he followed with a small laugh. "We're supposed to be enjoying ourselves not fretting over this and that. It's starting to ruin the mood actually... and I want to enjoy this with you..." He really hadn't had a chance to be alone with Aurine for any meaningful amount of time, and with the way things had headed it wasn't exactly how he imagined. To think the others and his future involvement in this place bothered her this much!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine looked less than pleased at first. Glenn refusing to abandon everything, and refusing to let go of the others who cling to him both combined together to make Aurine give Glenn a rather ominous and foreshadowing look, the very kind that send shivers down one's spine. But it only lasted for a second, before Aurine sighed as she was embraced. Her arms wrapped around him after a moment, as if she had to ponder about something else before hugging him. "I don't like it." She stated. "I don't like how they cling to you... Demand your attention..." her grip around him got tighter, squeezing some of the air out of his lungs. "And think they have ANY right to you at all!" she growled.

Though, she soon calmed down when it became obvious Glenn wished to enjoy their alone time together instead of dwelling on the others. "Sorry... I know this moment was supposed to be for us, and I'm just using it to vent my frustrations..." she sighed, leaning against him. "... Let's just lay together at the shore. I want to get my scales wet." she announced, sighing as she relaxed against his chest, eager to lay down in the sand, and return to her mermaid form and let her light blue fin touch the water.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn took the sea bishop's tightened hold with barest of breath, and when she commented her desire to lay along the beach he gave her a gentle nod. "Of course swee... of course." He sighed with displeasure at constantly slipping up that little word. It shouldn't have been so hard to not say it but for one reason or another it always seemed to reach his lips before he could stop it. He didn't dwell on it, and guiding Aurine along he searched out a spot amongst the beach where they could both find themselves at comfort while laying among the sand. It didn't take long before he found such a spot, and they were quickly moving toward it.

Once they reached it he gently lowered the both of them down, taking up a spot and making sure it would be someplace where Aurine's legs would not only be submerged mostly, but where small waves would travel over them as well. She was still leaning against him, and as he fidgeted himself into a comfortable position Glenn slowly came to realize just how much he actually liked this. With things quieting down again, it was as if the tranquility of being alone of the beach with the mermaid was that much more... vigorious. It felt good to relax. To feel the sea bishop's chest rise and fall where she pressed against him. The sensation of her body weighing against his own. And the bumps of her tail scales under his fingers...

'Wait... when did I take my gloves off?' He asked himself, quite aware now of that feeling his hands could feel from where they smoothed along Aurine's... tailthigh. With some impurity he couldn't help by grab a little to really judge how thick her muscles were there, something that rose a blush along the man's cheeks as he did so. Along with a thought. Maybe... for just a little while. If it's only for a little while... "There's much that needs to be done after this. With the wreak and the town. But maybe, just for a little while... I can forget..." His fingers were running through Aurine's hair before his brain realized what he was doing, and after a moment he caught himself and gave her a dumb smile, before finding himself suddenly lost in those eyes of hers.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Mood Music - )

At his slip up, Aurine seemed to take notice, and would lean against him longingly. "Glenn... Call me sweetie." she encouraged him, but seemed a little forceful about it, as if she were upset that he avoided calling her as such. "I want our love to be known throughout the world. That you are mine and I am yours. Don't be afraid to announce how you feel..." she said, though seemed confident that his announcements would be honestly positive... Or the most believable of lies.

When he smoothed his hand along her scales, Glenn would find that, for all the power Aurine seemed to have in her fins, it was awfully squishy. Soft and slimy to the touch, Glenn would find that there was no such signs of slime on his fingers after touching her. It seemed to be simply how her scales felt, rather than any slime she was giving off. Looking up, Glenn would find his eyes reflected in her own. Staring at one another, they sat on the beach, each possessing a silly grin of their own...

Then, Aurine leaned forward, resting her body against his own...

She said nothing, the sounds of the beach being the only noise gracing their ears. As patient and quiet as she was... It seemed Aurine was ready to lay there next to him for all eternity, until nothing existed in the world but them and the gentle waves.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"Aurine that's a little mu..." The man began at her comments of love, but as Aurine gazed back at him with that silly grin he faltered. And when she pushed her weight against him he gave a small breath as they both were lowered down, his back hitting the sand softly before digging into it as the sea bishop's weight added to his own. His silly grin ebbed away, and to the man it seemed as if the sounds of the ocean and feeling of the mermaid resting against him were that much more than they had just been previously. His face flushed once more, and he could feel as he had felt before in her a heartbeat beginning to race. Only this time it was his own, and he knew it wasn't just for the purest of reasons either.

His hand groped at the slippery scales of her lower half for some time, simply laying with her to the sounds of the rolling waves. Before he knew it, his other hand moved to join his first, gripping along her other flank. He ran his fingers along her scales, revelling in the feel of them and giving them gentle squeezes all the way up to the point where he was pulling her towards himself more. Right over his leg and bringing her fully in between the two of them with a light flop. It was a familiar position that his body quickly reminded him, with his heart suddenly begining to race faster. And with a certain organ suddenly drawing blood as it awakened, his body squirming now as Aurine fully had her weight pressed into him. He blushed quite a bit at the feeling, but it was only when he slowly closed his eyes and inch his face towards Aurine's that he felt his ears truly start burning.

His lips smacked against her own countless times, and Glenn found himself lost in the act, mesmerizedin the simple passion of it. He moaned lightly if she became more aggressive as she had been when they first met, and anytime their lips left for a moment he breathed heavy before they were locked once more. Once he got going, it became increasingly hard to stop, or even to think about stopping and his body certainly wasn't helping matters, his member growing in clear excitement. He rocked her from where he gripped her, grinding against her softly from where she lay, and when she finally pulled away from the constant set of lip locking, he looked up at her half-lidded in a daze. "I... I'm feeling... bothered... ahh..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You think that's a little much?" Aurine questioned his words. "Oh, Glenn... I'm not even getting started, you know?" she said with a giggle, before leaning in to kiss him as he adjusted her lower half. She seemed to easily pick up on how his heart was racing, especially as she reached back, and undid her top, letting her chest piece fall off so as to press her bare breasts against his chest. As large as they were, Glenn would likely appreciate how soft, plush, and fluffy they were as her fin ended up between his legs, with his assistance, and as their lips locked together. Being near the ocean seemed to spur her into being a little more aggressive, but while still on land, she wasn't as forward as she was when they first had met. Still, she did push herself against his lips, his own moan meeting hers as they grinded up against one another, enjoying the sexual sensations.

Their lips broke, and Glenn confessed to how bothered he was. This caused Aurine to merely giggle in reply. "I know just the cure for what ails you." she announced, before easily sliding down, and undoing his pants to expose his length. "Little Glenn looks impatient~" she cooed, before slipping Glenn's length between her soft breasts. The soft and sensual sensation teased Glenn further while making his length throb from the pleasure. His length slipped through until the tip peeked out from above. As if a predator, Aurine leaned down and took the tip into her mouth, sucking on it with great force, mercilessly stimulating his tip while the rest of his shaft was treated to her soft breasts. Her tongue flicked back and forth along his tip whenever she drew it out of her mouth, licking up the precum that would inevitably escape. "Delicious..." Aurine moaned while tasting his cock, sucking him off relentlessly, encouraging him to release his load.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn was slightly confused at Aurine's giggle when she pulled away, but his confused quickly sailed away as she did, slipping her body down to his crotch and digging her fingers into the fabric there to undo it and free his member. He watched on as she made her coos and then let out a gasp as she fed his genitals not to her own this time, but rather to that beautiful set of orbs that were now freely exposed too. They felt like silk compared to the scales of her tail, and it edged him on as they compressed and rubbed where his length sunk in between them. He could only see the tip of it poking out between the top of her breasts, and he found himself quickly preyed upon when the sea bishop wasted little time in devouring it between her lips.

His fingers dug deep into the sand as he was assaulted by the feeling of her boobjob, every smoothing and flicking of her tongue inching him along, building his desire to spill himself more and more. Along with her moans and desirous words of her own of course. It wasn't as wonderous as he remembered of their first encounter, that memory of her genitals leaving it's mark clearly on his mind. But it was still enough to cause the man to lightly moan and fidget where she had him captured with her breasts. And come to a simple realization. 'S-shit... even though it's just her breasts I'm not gonna last three minutes this time...'

Every bit of pre that surfaced was quickly swept up by Aurine's merciless tongue and with his groin starting to tighten the man fussed more and more. "Slow down... too fast... gonna..." He whispered with lust, half hearted an effort it was to actually have her slow down. He wanted nothing more than to let himself burst and drown in the feeling of pleasure he was receiving. His cock throbbed at the end of her tongue and if she kept going at the pace she was setting, than Aurine would find herself pleasantly surprised as Glenn's manhood twitched violently in excitement. A soft cry escaping the man's lips as his cum was tasted by the sea bishop's suckling mouth.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Glenn's request fell on deaf ears. Aurine continued moving at her fast pace, sucking Glenn off and letting him experience having his length rubbed between her soft and fluffy pillows. Moaning louder, she began moving her breasts faster, allowing Glenn to feel an added sensation of being drained. An odd and pleasurable sensation suddenly revealed itself from within the center of his body, and went down to the point where her lips touched, like a constant mini-orgasm, which eventually exploded with his true orgasm when it finally happened.

Erupting, Aurine drew her lips off at first, smiling up at Glenn while moving her breasts slowly up and down his length, which spilled his seed onto her chest. After he seemed to finish, she leaned down, taking his length into her mouth. Down to the base, she held him, while squirming her tongue along the underside of his length, touching the base, and sliding all the way up to the tip, extracting the last few globs of cum, as well as a few more drops of his energy. After she was finished, Glenn would be suffering from a certain case of lethargy following being deprived of energy. Noting this, Aurine took a moment to take some water from the ocean and clean herself. Her clothes still on as she dove into the water and cleaned herself.

Coming back out, she still had her lower half of a mermaid as she climbed up the beach to join Glenn on the sand. "Thanks for the meal~" she cooed, before leaning over him, and placing her lips upon his own, inviting Glenn into a passionate kiss.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The man watched all the way up to the moment his groin twitched and spasmed in relief, the strange feeling of something at his core travelling downward all the while straight to where Aurine's lips caressed. No... not strange. It was the same thing he had felt before on the beach when they had first met. But where that had been just a trickle this was... like a waves crashing against a shore. His vision flashed white for a second or two as that soft cry escaped him, and his elbows grew shaky where he kept himself propped up. The sea bishop managed to trap most of his release in her bust, and when her lips closed back down and did their travel up and down his shaft only then did his arms give out, and he fell back in sudden lethargy.

"Holy... potatoes..." He stared upwards to the sky, dazed as he was reeled from a feeling of ecstasy. When he finally gained enough strength back to move, he glanced over to where Aurine had gone, catching a glimpse of her washing herself off in the ocean of his seed. That eyeful of her mostly naked form keeping the man excited even through the daze he still felt. Which he got even more of a look at as she returned, meeting her eyes and her grin halfway as she scooted herself along the sand with her mermaid form. Her kiss caused Glenn to cry out some more before he simply melted into it, wrapping his heavy feeling arms around her waist where she leaned over him on the sand.

Mustering all the strength that remained, he managed to pull himself up just enough to roll over onto his side, inviting Aurine to do the same. He continued to kiss back at Aurine for some time, opening his mouth a little and testing the waters with his tongue cautiously, before he pulled away with heavy breath. He could only nod dumbly as an answer to her comment, nodding with a dazed lust. A lust that quickly found another target for his affections, in the form of those two big pillows currently pushed into him. With a grin he rested his head near the top of Aurine's shoulder, while slipping one of his hands back around and guiding it up to give one of her globes a good squeeze. Before trailing a series of kisses down the other before taking a nub into his mouth with a suckle.

Finding a rhythm, he kneaded at one of her orbs with one hand while attacking the other with his lips. Letting his mouth suckle aggressively and flicking at her nipple from time to time. He didn't favor one of her breasts over the other however, and after giving the one a thorough treatment he changed his focus to the other. Flipping his hands and mouth around and attacking the second breast in just the same way. He wanted to return the favor she had just given him, and hoped the breast play would be one way of making it up. And perhaps making up for the first time. That was still a bother; he had to make up for it! He broke off for a moment to stare downwards in consideration. 'Well she did just do it for me... maybe I should too...'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Glenn moved to kiss, both facing each other directly, he'd find Aurine easily taking control of their engagement of lips. She was a bit overwhelming, as if she wanted to suck his very breath into her lungs. So aggressive was her kissing that Glenn's ears would be full of the sound of the wet sounds of their lips and tongues together, with the soft sounds of the beach in the background.

When he came to desire her breasts, Aurine decided to lay on her back as she pulled Glenn on top of her, seeming to get comfortable and cozy on the sand as one hand went behind Glenn's head to encourage him against her breast, and the other hand went behind her own head, looking mighty cozy indeed. "You love my breasts, don't you?" she said with a grin, though clearly was enjoying herself. When he switched, Glenn would be treated to her voice, singing into his ear a wordless tale of how she was being pleasured.

When he looked down below, Aurine didn't go without noticing. "Oh? Hmm... Do you want the human legs?" she inquired, pondering if her having a fish tail might be stopping him from going down there.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The question brought Glenn's attention back upward, and after a short moment he shook his head. "That won't be necessary." His fingers kneaded her breast a little more, his mouth once more returning back to suckle and kiss the other. But then he began to travel downwards, trailing his attentions as he planted kisses and smoothed his hands on her form. To him, her form was beautiful. Whether it was softened and more humanly or not. And he wanted to make that as apparent as his desire of her breasts had been. The feeling of her slippery scales was an odd one to be sure but not unpleasant. Once he had traveled downward enough, he made it a point to not go for his main target right away, and indulge a little in kissing her tail scales right at the hip. Tasting the slippery thing with his tongue briefly.

It came time to taste something else soon enough however, and pulling away from her hip scales he centered his face over the sea bishop's crotch. Taking in the sight of it. 'Heh, how bad would it be if this actually tasted and smelled like bad fish.' He thought dryly, before shaking away the thought. He started off slow at first, letting his tongue dip carefully between her folds with simple strokes. Once he got going however his face moved closer to her, and he began to pick up the pace. Tonguing her with some enthusiasm and kissing her nub from time to time while letting his hands grope her sides. Increasingly reaching farther backward to grab a portion of her fishy arse for squeezing.

He began to notice after awhile though, a hazy feeling beginning to hit his mind once more. But unlike the last time it had hit he was able to recognize it much more quickly. She had pheromones too, and sure enough the more he went at it the more they seemed to surround the two of them. It didn't seem to be as mind numbing as some of the other instances he had encountered; that plant woman flashing briefly. Whether that was because he was getting used to it or it simply being less potent he couldn't tell. 'With all these people on this island I really should figure out some of their ins and outs about this stuff. There's got to be a guide and pheromones and qualities of people here somewhere. A written guide. Something tells me if it doesn't involve cats Aya won't be much help with that at all...'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Glenn's teasing before he even got to putting his lips to her sex brought about an impatient moan from the mermaid. "Mmmm... Nnngh!" Aurine almost growled, before Glenn would find his head aggressively touched by Aurine's hand, and pushed towards her crotch. Glenn might further realize then that monster women need less encouragement to be ready for sex than human women he might be experienced with. Nice on some fronts indeed, but as he also experienced, mamono are also fairly insatiable. No love is too much love often enough, and any impressions that some mamono would like to have a man's entire day absorbed with them would appear to be entirely valid.

Once Glenn did get to pleasuring her, she let out a satisfied sigh, letting his head go to lean back and seemingly enjoy the experience. Though soon after he started, she'd put her hand on the back of his head to encourage him further, moaning happily as his tongue would pleasure her. Not long after he'd begun, his mouth full of a fishy taste, did she begin urging him to lick deeper and faster, to pleasure her more. Should Glenn oblige, he'd find that she was on her way to climax. Should Glenn choose to tease her with the climax, he'd find Aurine digging her fingers into his head and growling angrily, wanting to climax instead of being toyed with. Otherwise, when Glenn would satisfy her desires, he'd find her hips bucking up against his face, and juices squirt against his tongue, before she collapsed with a happy smile on her face.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Aurine's roughness barely bothered Glenn at all when she dug her fingers into the back of his head, urging him on as he pleased her with his mouth and tongue. Her insatiable nature wasn't lost on the man and he laughed softly when she became frustrated at his pace. It didn't stop him from keeping it up however, and in due time he did pick up, letting his tongue dive forward with more urgency as he felt her growing more tense. His lips pressing against her folds with care and giving it gentle smacks. Her hips bucking against his face and the sudden squirting of juices let him immediately know his efforts were fruitful, and in his mind he felt a weight loosen, knowing he could return the favor she gave him at least in this way.

Lifting himself away from her privates, the man wiped at his mouth before ogling the sea bishop where she lay. Letting his eyes trail up her scaly tailed hips and up and beyond her sizeable bust. She looked so tranquil with the smile she wore, a far cry from the scowls she usually gave off. At least as of late. And as he stared at her beautiful that blurry hazed part of the man's mind urged him to kept going. His length twitching anew at the thoughts, phantom feelings giving a rise out of it even before anything had actually happened. 'I should probably stop. This is only going to end one way if I keep going.'

Yet despite his own thoughts he was moving forward, guiding himself over the sea bishop's body and pressing against it once more. Breaths escaping as he felt his length press against her own bare body and scales. He wrapped his arms around her once more, and was prepared to level his mouth to hers again when he felt the tip of his member press against her folds, causing the man to moan softly. A wave of desire welled up in the man's loins, and unless the sea bishop did anything to stop him, something quite doubtful to be sure considering their date, Glenn found himself readying his length before sinking it slowly into her folds. The dizzying suckling feel stunning the man as it hit him fully.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Aurine on bottom, the experience would certainly be different than the first time they did it. Before Glenn may have felt as if he were being passionately milked, but now he was in complete control of the motions. Her pussy still certainly gripped him, and tightened around his length in such a way that he felt like he'd cum even if he just held himself still inside of her. He was free to explore her for as long as he'd last, and whenever he'd pull himself back, should he take to thrusting, he'd feel her at her most tightest when all but his tip had withdrawn, as if her body didn't want him to separate until they were done and satisfied. A moment after he slid inside of her, Aurine would reach out, wrap her hands around his head, and hold his face towards her breasts. Whether he'd enjoy the twin pillows or decide to enjoy her flesh with his mouth was entirely up to him.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

With his head held to her bountiful orbs and still stunned from pushing himself in, Glenn waited a few seconds in rest as he lay on top of the Aurine before pulling his hips back and out. An act that got his heart pumping rather rapidly from the intense squeezing that her folds reacted with. It wasn't nearly as intense as when they first indulged on the beach, but when he but almost pulled completely out of her it might as well have been. The milking grip that tugged at just the tip of him caused the man to let his length sink quickly back in, slapping against her scales as he sighed from pleasure. He was almost tempted to just lay on top of her as she just casually milked him. With the kind of control she had over her muscles, he had no doubt that even like this had she wanted to he would be completely at her mercy. The slow rolling feel sending pulses of betrayal into the man's mind.

'Nah... I won't do that. Maybe when she's more aggressive again... but for now...' He tightened his hold around her body, gripping her shoulders with his hands and simply buried his face into her bosomed flesh before he would pull himself back once more. Only not so far back this time before he buried himself anew. A few times he would do this to get accustomed to how it felt. Once he was fully ready, he eased it into a pattern. Pumping into her with a steady speed that left him panting lightly and his body tense from the sensations coming from his manhood. And as he kept going he could swear the sea bishop's folds getting more passionate in their motions, the rolling and milking feel becoming more intense as he went on.

He was going to cum. He knew the moment he joined with her it was going to happen. The building pressure in his groin was racing it's way to completion and with the feeling of himself already leaking he knew it wouldn't be long before he lost himself truly in her. As he grew more swift the feeling of her scales against his flesh only become more delightful, producing audible smacks every time his hips drew completely to her own. And his own mind betrayed him to the thoughts of letting her take his seed completely, rather than pull himself out. He briefly gave her bust some attention, kissing at them a few times as he pumped away, but he abandoned them as he neared his peak in favor of pulling himself face to face with Aurine and seeking her lips with his own.

It was enough to drive the man over his peak. The first throws hit him as his tongue wrestled lightly against hers, and his thrusting grew more rapid as he sought his own release. When he finally could take no more he gave a subdued moan into the sea bishop's mouth as his manhood twitched and pulsed before it's resistance melted. He buried himself deep within her, giving little humps, as he shot rope after rope of his cum into her womb. Pleasure blanketed his mind, and he pressed forward with lips even as his hips were drawn into inaction. The rolling milking feel of Aurine's genitals making absolutely sure that every bit of semen from his release was going to be wringed out.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine would giggle as Glenn opted to rest between her breasts. He would feel her soft moist hand stroke through his hair, petting him as he lay relaxed for a moment to enjoy the sensations of her pussy tightening around him as she breathed in, and loosening as she breathed out. It was in such a way that Glenn would find it best to move when Aurine was constricting him less, as if she tightened up too much, it would no doubt be painful. The sheer tightness alone helped attribute to the fact that human men scarcely ever go back to human women after sampling a mamono. No sex Glenn would have had could compare to simply being still inside of Aurine's folds. At least before he came to this new land anyway. Others he had sex with could compare, like Aya and Ione. Ione especially, as she proved capable of sex for an entire day and beyond.

Once Glenn began to move, Aurine's hands shifted from petting him to instead getting a good grope of his ass. Glenn would actually find his ass being so squeezed that Aurine began to help him move his hips, using her grip on his behind to help him shift, and bring him down faster into her folds. The quickened pace would quickly become too much, which Glenn wouldn't need to voice for Aurine to pick up on, as she allowed him to slow down so he could recover from the intensity of her pussy. Despite her apparent understanding of his limits as a human being, Aurine looked frustrated. She looked all too eager to simply lavish Glenn, and to suck him until he was nothing but a dry well as was all too evident by the look in her eyes. Her expression was filled with restrained lust, biting her lower lip to try and keep hold of herself, though her fingers were more honest, squeezing Glenn's butt with all their might.

Giving her bust some attention almost seemed to make Aurine furious with Glenn, as if she was amazed that he dared to entice her to further heightened desire when she was already refraining from leaving him unable to walk. Her reaction was to take initiative, taking one hand from his bum and putting it to the back of his head, grabbing some hair and popping him off of her tit so as to kiss him aggressively. Her tongue darted into his mouth and swirled around his own like a snake trapping its prey. Thankfully her desires would see some satisfaction as Glenn began to hit his peak. Glenn would feel the bishop moving her hips to meet the motions of his own while moaning almost to the point of growling as they kissed. The tightness of her pussy combined with her arms wrapping around him like chains to ensure he cannot escape even if he wanted to meant that Glenn was going to be milked of his seed before they were done.

Then his vision darkened as blood went from his brain to other areas of his body, leaving him only able to think of the pleasure that was dominating his mind. Aurine was grinning when he began to think clearly again, after he shot rope after rope of thick cum into her folds. Glenn would truly feel himself being milked then, as her folds almost seemed to work in waves, starting from the base and tightening downwards all the way to the tip, making sure she squeezed every last drop that was left in his shaft. Eventually, his climax would end, and he'd be left with his tender junior still trapped in enemy lines with very little ammunition left.

"You need more practice." Was the first comment Aurine made, though she was still grinning. "But, that goofy face you made when you came was hilarious!" She said, failing to suppress a chuckle at his expense.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Even with nothing left to milk at that moment Aurine's folds continued to roll, gripping his length and trying their darndest to wring out absolutely everything. Glenn suppressed a low moan but couldn't hide how great it felt to be buried deep in the sea bishop. He remained rock hard where they were connected. Well... mostly so. He softened quite a bit, but it didn't stop him from remaining engorged as he was. Nor stop the good shivers still traveling up his trapped member. "I'm a bit afraid of what else practice might impart on me..." He responded with wavering lust, shutting his eyes as a few powering squeezes wrangled him. "But if it means I can return the favor better than it'll be all worthwhile. With more goofy faces I'm sure." He rolled his eyes at the spoken thought.

The man found himself exerting more willpower to pull himself free of Aurine than he had to the first time they coupled, of that he was certain. Her genitals were quite vocal in not wanting him to leave, feeling as if she were kissing the tip aggressively as he pulled himself out. His member twitched violently, and he moaned lightly when he managed it. Which she probably got a kick out of, seeing his body so affected by her own. For a long while he opted to lay there once more with her, moving off her directly and wrapping his arms around her in the sand. Enjoying the sight and feel of the breakwaters rising up the beach tickling the both of them. And keeping to his word of putting everything aside for their outing on the beach.

As much as he wanted to enjoy the beach more, after a while he knew they should be getting back to town. There was a lot of things that needed to be done. preparations for setting up shop in the town, questions to ask about the island and the localities. His companions needed to be attended to as well. Who knows what they were ACTUALLY doing while the two of them were on the beach. Aya was... probably being Aya. He honestly couldn't tell what Iora would do. And Sona... well... she was probably the only one to have actually done what he asked. The town probably didn't have anything super interesting hidden within it. He also could just ask for anything he could need honestly. But maybe she would see something in her scouting around that might be worth... borrowing.

"We need to be heading back. These next few days are gonna be busy I feel." Glenn commented, rising from where he lay and redressing his disheveled clothing. Smacking a few layers of stuck sand off his pants to avoid any future unpleasantness. "Before I can get really into things that aeroplane needs to be surfaced and brought to the village. The fuselage... main body of it at least. It's got all the supplies for the commission I was on, including all my tools. Do you think you can recruit some people you know in the ocean to help find and get it up? Or can you handle that? You're the only person I know who could get that done ah haha. I don't exactly have a diving suit to do it myself..." If there were no objections then after gathering what little belongings they had brought, he'd start his way off back towards the village with the sea bishop. Still lifted in a fuzzy but comfortable daze in her presence.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine did take some enjoyment from Glenn moaning as he tried to remove himself. Her tongue stuck out slightly from the corner of her mouth as she watched him slowly pull himself out. Once he was free, Glenn would feel the urge to collapse next to Aurine, his limbs quitting on him. She didn't seem to mind in the least, propping herself up on an elbow while running one hand over his body and eying his form up as if her lust hadn't vanished in the slightest. "I don't want to see just goofy faces." She announced to him. "I want to see all your faces. Aroused, happy, thinking faces... And you angry, sad, and... Your frightened faces too~" She cooed, seeming to take as equal, if not perhaps more delight in the idea of his face filled with fear. Though, eventually, Glenn would find that Aurine looked less pleased. "You're thinking about 'them' aren't you?" She inquired. Little question as to who she meant. "You don't need to think about them while you're with me. All you need is me, don't you understand?" she inquired, a rather dark look on her expression as she asked that.

But then the topic switched to getting his ship back. "A few people I know? Sure, I can do that, but how soon depends on my method of recruitment. Threatening or blackmailing should do the trick. Negotiation or trade... That'll take longer and some resources, since many mamono of the sea are solitary, mind the hive minded simple ones, like the Pirupi's and the Lala's and the Girugiru sea slimes. They're so stupid that if I asked them to, they'd say okay and then keep floating off, completely forgetting what I just asked them to do. All sea slimes should just die, actually. They're stupid and they sting you." she grumbled, before returning to the topic at hand. "So yeah, I can pull a few strings. Kinda what a Sea Bishop can do. I can make the citizens of the sea do my bidding for little to no explanation... So long as no one reports me to Atlantis."