What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Reviving Waymeet (Glenn;Ryu)

Glenn blushed between them as Sona and Moei seemed more fixated on bullying him than answering any questions. He was pulled out from being smothered between them just enough for the mimic to hook her head to the side of his own, and for Moei to stare at him straight in the eyes. The man followed her hand's path downward as she reached for the hem of his pants and quickly working to undo them. An eye squinting as his manhood popped out and her fingers glanced a feel on it. "H-hey take it e-easy!" Glenn stammered with excitement leaking into his voice as Sona nibbled and giggled into his ear and took to speaking for him. "Just don't overdo it again okay...?"

His vision was graced with the sight of Moei wiggling herself loose of her pants and shifting her garments aside before she righted herself into position. Her ass pressing itself into his face, smothering him as her breasts had done before with Sona's help. Though now he was firmly laying back on the couch, Sona hugging him in place and sending those little giggles at his predicament into his ear as Moei's ass settled into it's new seat. His breath drew in heavy, but grew sharp with a gasp when Moei took his member between his lips, driving it deep and meeting the base before setting upon it with her tongue in a rhythm that left him barely suppressing a moan and left him fidgeting from the sensation.

Even from the first time she took his length in, it twitched at the first rolling lolls of her artificial tongue, and Glenn would come to the realization then that Queen had designed her artificial humans well. Too well he was finding. He dive and assault upon his groin left him subdued from pleasure, and his thoughts quickly turned to what lewd things he could do to the soft thing currently smothering his face. He reached out to take a feel of Moei's ass with one of his hands, an act made a little more difficult by Sona keeping him restrained, while using the other to reach back on one of the mimic's own, grasping it and inviting his fingers into her own.

His fingers kneaded into the artificial person's flesh, exploring the texture of it as his nose took in breath from underneath her. He wasn't about to be the only one receiving any pleasure, and as his thoughts reached the tipping point he decided to send his own mouth forward, giving Moei's genitals a soft kiss or two. He then let his own tongue roll along her there, flicking it back and forth along her slit in an effort to excite her. He felt Sona's parasitic touch effect him ever slightly, but was unaware of any such touch coming from Moei. Though if she did have such a touch, he'd sigh in earnest the moment it began to surge, getting dizzy from the feeling effecting him.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sona's mouth got so close to Glenn's ear that her breath going directly into his ear might agitate him a little. "I don't know what you meeaaan~" she cooed, clearly having fun with Glenn at their mercy as she and her fellow sentient object friend bully him. Meanwhile, a certain Moei would remove her mouth from Glenn's dick to inspect it. "Your dick is so red, and showing signs of abuse. Poor Glenn, this world has been cruel to your little penis, hasn't it?" she cooed, wiggling her butt in his face. "I'll be gentle with it. I can produce some soothing ointment in my saliva to make it feel better." She claimed, before slowly and diligently taking his length back into her mouth, moving her tongue in a meticulous manner, as Glenn felt her saliva become more gooey, coating his length in an odd goo that made some of the feelings of straining in his cock slowly vanish, as if he was being sexually revitalized.

Meanwhile, Sona felt like she was getting a little ansty. Holding down someone who wasn't fighting back seemed to be leaving her feeling left out. Such is why she leaned forward, her voice sounding a bit more shy than before, but still filled with a certain hunger. "Glenn... Um... Can I..." She was about to ask him something, before trailing off. It seemed that she was debating whether or not asking him was even a good idea. She seemed to swallow her fears and ask away anyway. "Can I play with your butt?" she asked, one finger moving down to grasp his ass, her middle finger only blocked from inserting itself due to the pants he was still wearing. "I just... I really like your butt." she confessed. "I understand if you don't want me to... Though..."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn whined softly at both of the artificial person's words, before sighing as Moei returned her focus back to his groin. Swallowing his member up once more to further tease and draw out that energy she sought. Though true to her word she became less aggressive, taking things slow and calculated as she swirled her tongue around. He felt slowly as his manhood was encased in an odd tingly feeling of something gooey, and realized it must be the ointment she spoke of. Gradually it was secreted, and with it he felt the strain placed on him there melt away into a feeling of puddy relief. As if any fear that he would hit some limit or be bent out of shape were resolved, and that he could keep going with them for some time.

The pleasure this caused him reached his brain in waves, each leaving him more affected than the last. As the feeling of Moei's tongue and that goo became familiar he ended up syncing with her in a rhythm, bopping up his groin ever so slightly with her motions. "Moei... w-what's that stuff made out of... it's good..." He said with lust on his tongue, very eager for her to keep doing what she was doing. Even as thoughts leaked in as to how wonderful it might feel to have the artificial person switch positions once more. To have her smoosh him again between both her and Sona, as she buried herself deep onto him with glee, and took the direct approach to absorbing his gathering energy from him.

He was so absorbed into everything that when Sona shyly questioned he was caught off guard by it. He felt her fidgeting, and gave her a reassuring squeeze on the one hand he happened to be holding where he was still restrained. When it finally came out he froze up as what she said sunk in, and as he felt her clutched hand and sole finger edge itself down along his pants and nestle itself between his cheeks. "My... bu... uhhhhmm..." He slinked out at first, feeling himself clench up instinctively where her hand was buried. He was silent for a few moments, feeling even Moei slow herself at the sudden question before saying silently, "I... don't usually do that kind of stuff anymore... but I guess a little... can't hurt?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moei giggled a bit as Glenn seemed to like what she had to offer, though when he spent a moment looking in Sona's direction and talking to her, her head would slowly turn back, an expression wrapped in jealous anger on her face, before Glenn would find his face slammed down upon. The large ass of the artificial woman suffocating him as she seemed to get sick and tired of him forgetting what his lips were supposed to be doing. Meanwhile, Sona was all kinds of overjoyed. "R-really? Oh, wowie! I'm so glad I asked!" she said happily, before both her hands went down, deciding that Glenn wasn't going to escape anyway, and gripped his ass cheeks. "Moei, you got something to relax muscles?" Sona inquired, before the golem hummed for a bit, popping Glenn's shaft out of her mouth to do something unseen with her hands. A few moments later, Glenn felt Moei's finger, coated in some kind of gooey substance, touch against, and gently insert into his asshole. He could feel the gooey substance reacting oddly with his skin, a warm sensation coming from down where men don't speak of unless acting children.

"He's ready." Moei said, sounding kind of excited to see what happens next. "I can't do much with your big butt in my face." Sona said, before readjusting around, letting Glenn lay on his own back while Sona took his legs. Just from under Moei's crotch, he saw 'it' sticking out from between Sona's legs as if she had owned it from the beginning. She also wore a kind of grin that Glenn had never seen before. It was a kind of twisted grin filled with wicked intent that might make him quiver a bit. All while Moei got to blocking his vision out again with her ass while grasping his soaking wet dick in her hand, jerking him off quickly while holding his balls in her other hand. All this happened while Sona held his legs apart, and promptly let him feel her poke against, and easily slide into his asshole. Sona let out a moan that would probably match Glenn's, both if he made one and if his face wasn't suffocated by Moei ass. "S-Sona! What's it like!" she asked. Sona moaned, making short but quick thrusts as Glenn felt her pounding against something inside of him that only quickened him along to an oncoming orgasm thanks to Moei rapidly jacking him off.

"I'm so glad I asked!" Sona cried out.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Almost immediately after he had assured Sona it would be alright the man's face was slammed roughly by two round cheeks. His mouth once more obscured by Moei's genitals and forced into a kiss. She seemed to take the time to press firmly down too, as Glenn found his air smothered between that ass of hers as it blanketed out everything else. What it couldn't blanket out was Sona's reaction, and through her happy response he felt her hands lower and firmly grab at him in her joy. As well as asking Moei for something to relax him. He stiffened at the thought of what that meant, as well as feeling Moei pulling herself away from his goo covered member, twitching for her to return.

He didn't have to think long as to what she would do before he felt that same goo of hers from before, drawn out from her mouth where he couldn't see, touch gently against his sphincter before easing itself in. His muscles clenched from the unfamiliar feeling but only greatly so for a moment. Whatever that goo Moei was able to secrete was made of was enough to soothe those private areas to ease, and a feeling of warm slightly tingly looseness won out. It didn't stop Glenn from groaning lightly from the contact, or fidgeting from how Moei's finger scoped around inside him, almost meticulous in coating it and he could swear he felt her prod a few places ever so intently.

'Well that's... a feeling I haven't felt in forever...' Glenn thought in a quick chirp, which was cut short when Moei finished and removed her finger. The man felt a chill come over him as he felt Sona pull herself out from underneath him and grab at his legs. One arm under each and pulled apart. He couldn't see them at first but when Moei's butt lifted just enough, Glenn got a good brief look at what Sona was planning and how she was planning to do it. And for once he felt a genuine quiver run through him that wasn't lust. Her twisted smile was burned into his memory as the world faded once more behind Moei's ass, and he felt her grab balls and shaft and began to thoroughly work both.

It felt just like Moei's finger at first, soft and gentle prodding, but once Sona breached into him Glenn matched the mimic's moan with his own as soon as she pushed into just the right spot. Which did not take long, for she began thrusting short but quick thrusts at that very spot almost immediately to the man's chagrin. He had to wonder if monsters might know instinctively what places to touch, even if he might have guessed such a thing before. There was no time to ponder on further meanings of such things though, as the man found himself having increasingly less control over how long he could keep himself from delaying the end.

From the time Moei's ass had returned he made an effort to keep himself busy with it, letting his mouth do the talking that Moei made clear she wanted to hear from her smothering, and even gave her booty a double dose of squeezes once both his hands were free to roam. But with the work being done on him, and then subsequently Sona's entrance his motions became more unrefined and jittery. His breathing heavy and squeezes twitchy, as was a certain organ that was being handled. Between the two of him he felt his orgasm rapidly approaching and with Sona relentlessly pounding the way that she was he found his groin tightening exponentially.

A few good pounds later and the man reached his limit. From beneath Moei's ass cheeks Glenn let out a moan just as his member twitched expectantly and heavily, proceeding to shoot as his orgasm reached him. From around the grip of Moei's fingers would his manhood lose itself, though should the artificial person close her lips around him once more she'd be delighted to hear him moan doubly so, another moan this time of her name, "M-Moei..!" muffled as his member was once more covered in that soothing goo that was playing favorite with it. Drawn out further he'd come even harder, semen mixing out with that goo of hers and leaving her mouth a very warm mixture for her to swallow.

Sona meanwhile would find his ass clenching despite the soothing ointment, though whether or not she would or could do anything with her... phallus... Glenn didn't know. Her bucking would still continue to edge the man if she hadn't reached her own peak, though as time went on he'd start feeling more and more awkward about the whole thing. 'H-here I was thinking it would just be a... I guess I should have seen something like this coming... uhmmmmmmm...'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Glenn started to reach his peak, Sona seemed to reciprocate his feelings. Her hands roamed along his sides, comforting him with a light massage while his genitals were also getting their own kind of massage. Sona lightly bit his ear while thrusting faster and faster. "Glenn... Your ass is amazing~" she celebrated with a moan. Her moans matched his as they both moved together, seeking release. Their pace would go faster, faster, and faster yet, until they reached a blinding climax that would leave both him and her blind and ecstatic following the experience as Glenn's ass throbbed with the feeling of being injected with fake mimic cum.

Moei would let out a satisfied sigh after swallowing Glenn's load, while Glenn would receive a pinch on his ass. "Why did you call out 'her' name?" she asked angrily.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn had underestimated how powerful his orgasm would be. Being briefly blinded by coming wasn't all to regular an occurrence, and it took a few moments for the swishes of white waves to clear from his eyeballs as he came down. All the while he could feel Moei's mouth and tongue cleaning house from around his genitals as she swept up the last bits of his lost self and popped herself away satisfied. As well as felt Sona's own finishing touches, her excessive pounding and smooth touches leading way to that ever so irregular feeling of a different type of goo that was injected into him, with his ass throbbing and twitching at it's presence. It wasn't entirely unsatisfying but it wasn't like that goo of Moei's either.

Pinched, and still feeling awkward with Sona still hilted inside him the man gave a small sigh at Sona. "She really surprised me... I wasn't expecting her techniques to feel so... amazing. I guess that's what you get with one of Isabel's creations." He commented with some mirth. He returned to a more serious tone rather quickly though. "I didn't want you to feel left out you know. But truth be told I... don't really take much enjoyment in... well... this." He motioned to where she was still buried in him. "I used to... but that was a... long time ago with... er... before I knew what a bolt, or and arrow, or several inches of cold bladed steel felt like inside me. All the bad things I've had buried in me have kind of ruined it for me you know?"

The man could feel a cold awkwardness grow as time went on, and he shivered slightly feeling uncomfortable. "I'm glad you enjoyed it... though... I was kinda expecting you to just poke around with your hands and fingers. I... know how much you like that from when we met. I think I wouldn't mind some stuff if some more of that goo was involved. Maybe Moei could teach you how to craft some of it?" Glenn suggested to the mimic before asking aloud. "Though seriously... what was that stuff made of? I think I'm seeing just black and white right now..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sona looked a bit sad. "Other experiences...?" she inquired. "Glenn, don't focus on that! I know it must have felt good, you reacted to me poking that good place. Right? I'm sure you know, deep down, that you want to, but whatever ghosts that haunt you prevent you from doing so!" Sona hugged him, naked body against his own. "I'll help you come back to this world, because I know, Glenn... Even when it's Aurine, I know you can't help but look... We both know a good ass when we see one, don't we?" she inquired to whether he shared her sentiments. "You certainly loved my own ass... Because before we did it, I was looking at all kinds of butts before we fucked. It was all in preparation for that moment. I picked the perfect butt and mimicked it. I may not be real, but I can meet whatever standards you want. I can become whoever you want to fuck..." she declared, before stroking his side a bit.

"Just give it time, okay? With enough butt time, you'll come to enjoy it again~" she promised.

Meanwhile, Moei had gotten off and was putting her clothes back on. "What the heck are you even talking about?" she inquired with a freaked out expression.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The man had to admit Sona made a point. Ever since he had gotten to the island it seemed he was furthering more and more down the road towards appreciating a nice ass more than he had before. Normally a nice bosom would hold that distinction but now... he wondered if there weren't some other force at play influencing him. Or maybe he was just becoming more perverted as time went on. Lust was definitely something he'd have to work out for himself, and refine the way he wanted it to leave it's impact. So far it didn't seem too bad, but some time spent meditating on it sounded like it would be a very good idea. He'd have to set aside some place to do just that; something with a little bit of spirits to get the mind cosy, or maybe just a little calming tea...

"We'll see Sona. But for now let's just keep things simple okay? You can prod but I want to be... well doing the 'stuffing' mostly as corny as that sounds... ahem..." Glenn told her while pulling away to fix his own attire and cleaning himself as best he could. Given Moei's outburst the man shook his head and smiled lightly when he had a moment for it to catch up with him. "Don't mind her. She's... got her own personal emphasis she likes as you could guess. Though usually I tend to prefer a more frontal appeal myself. For a number of reasons." He admitted giving Moei his attention and eyeing her as she fixed up her own set of clothing up as well.

The man shook his head, chasing lust out of his focus for a moment. "Does this place serve anything soothing? I could really go for some nice calming tea right now while we wait. And something spiced with a little magic to recover with." With some lethargic movements Glenn carried himself over to the counter and fridge, and there he would pick out just those things he wanted if he could. Heating up some tea and grabbing whatever might be infused to help recover himself however much he could after that session. Magically infused aid was something he was going to have to get used to if he didn't want to feel drained all the time he imagined, and if he wanted to hold his own against whatever was on this island well... he'd was gonna need to brush up on magic or come up with a few tools to work with. 'I wonder if Isabel might be willing to part with a few things. Maybe one of those power fists of hers...?'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Glenn went to go fix himself tea, he'd be in the middle of pouring himself a cup when the doors suddenly opened. Isabell Queen stood there, and immediately recoiled, covering her nose. "Find me in the alps! What is that smell!?" she questioned, before noticing how ruffled everyone looked and the general steamy nature of the room. "Moei, you took too much liberty in my order to 'entertain' mister Doppler, didn't you?" she questioned, folding her arms behind her back. Moei looked guilty and speechless. To that, Isabell shook her head. "Return to your station. I will think about how to punish you later." she said, waiting for Moei to rush out of the room in shame before turning to Glenn. "I apologize for that. Just like all mamono, these constructs will sometimes feed on men. Twas the issue with giving them a simulated soul, I think." she said with a hum. "It makes them sinful, and naughty. Speaking of ill deeds, your body movements look a bit stiff. Did she perhaps use something on your rectum? Shall I get a wheelchair?" she inquired.

Before he could reply, Queen was snapping her fingers, and a moment later a more obvious construct was walking into view, her joints visibly more mechanical while still having a feature like a believable human face. She had straight, long brown hair that was done back into a long pony tail, and she wore a maid outfit complete with cap. She was pushing a wheel chair in front of herself, her eyes set on Glenn as if ready to put him in the chair so he wouldn't have to walk while feeling so sore in the butt.

Meanwhile, Sona's lips were turned outside-in. She was dead silent, seemingly both surprised that Queen didn't seem to notice or care about her at all, in addition to the fact that she wasn't about to jump up and announce that Glenn probably did need a wheel chair after the pounding he just received.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn shook his head at Isabel's question even as another of her artificial servants arrived with a wheelchair to accommodate him. "That won't be necessary. I'll manage on my own thank you." The tea he had poured held warm in his hands, and as he brought it up and felt it flow past his lips he could feel the liquid move delightfully down his throat and settle just beyond. After taking a few gulps of it, nearly finishing it already, he laughed. "If you think this is bad you should have seen me one of the few times I was 'really' bad. You would have thought I was a corpse or something." He joked as he finished the last bit of the tea and sat it down with a small clank.

He approached Isabel proper after that, giving the new construct a quick look of suspicion and dusting himself, adjusting his clothes any where it might still be needed. "Shall we be off?" He asked before noticing Sona's new found deer in headlight's posture that she had taken with Queen's arrival. "Hey Sona you coming? I don't think you have to worry too much anymore. So relax a little alright?" He sighed before turning back to Isabel. "I'm curious to see this other construct you've been preparing. If she's anything like Moei than I think I might be in trouble. You might have designed her way too well if I can say so." He commented while scratching his head.

After a moment his voice became more serious. "I'd like to reduce the impact of potential trouble... in the future. I'm thinking some magical equipment would be a great attribute to have in that yes? I don't suppose your organization has any information on potable foodstuffs and drink of a magically infused nature for rejuvenative effects? I'd love to investigate some enhanced recipes that could be beneficial or even strengthening." He confided to her, taking up pace next to her if they had begun to walk anywhere. "Some specialized equipment would also be something I'd like to take a look at. Those power fists of yours... I don't suppose you'd be willing to part with one of those as well would you?" He asked with a glance of one eye toward her. "I can think of a few personal experiments with them that I'd be interested in tinkering with..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Inspirational Music Used - )

At his joke, silence followed for a moment, before a bit of Mirth appeared on Isabell's face. She actually laughed, bringing her hand up to her face in an elegant manner and giggling. "How absolutely repulsive!" she commented. "Do not ever make a joke like that again or I will remove your ability to speak." she said with a smile. Then, when he turned to Sona, and told her to relax, she shivered a bit, before her body seemed to deform, as if it was collapsing in on itself in a grotesque manner before her skin turned brown. Over the course of the next few seconds, Sona turned back into Glenn's hat, and fluttered through the air as if carried by a nonexistent wind, and landed on his head. He could feel hit hat trembling on his head. Glenn now had a very disturbed hat.

Walking with Isabell as she turned to leave the room, the golem with the chair put it away and left the two to walk together. "You're asking for a lot. I'll consider it, in return for something from you, Glenn." she declared. "What that something is, I'll let you know once I know you better, ideally after you finish with this little test I'm going to put you through. Don't worry, this isn't a test with needles, but more an academic test of your capabilities." she informed him, before they walked far enough through the hallway that they entered a large room with a booth to the side. It seemed connected to a large metal beam that was linked to a square perimeter over a large collection of metal and trash. Countless ruined golems seemed to exist here. He saw human faces torn, with nothing but metal and rock underneath, in a grotesque sense of this being some kind of golem graveyard as the warped and destroyed golems carried with them a slightly human sense of death and decay.

A girl with a hard hat sat in the booth. Isabell walked right up to her. "Use the crane and fetch me the mute." she announced. The hard hat girl gave her a salute. "Yes ma'am!" she replied, before operating levers. Overhead, connected by two beams that were linked to the square perimeter, a large and loud four fingered crane slowly rocked back and forth overhead, connected to the two beams via a single black line that looked like a rope, but sounded like metal. It swung more visibly as it was moved by the operator in the booth. Though it seemed to gain life when it stopped somewhere in the corner of the pit of trash. It moved like an arm, and stretched its claws out, before grabbing something in the piles of trash.

It rose from the pile it dug into, and Glenn could see that it seemed to pick up what looked like a person with blue hair done into two twin tails. The figure was limp and motionless, picked up from the trash like a dead fish. The crane slowly came towards them, before drawing down, and gently dropping the blue haired figure on the ground in front of Glenn and Isabell. She looked like a mess, but from her coat, Queen pulled out a square paper with a green background that seemed to possess drawings. "Here, Glenn. This was some conceptual drawings of this golem during her creation." she said, handing over the paper.

While letting Glenn inspect it, Isabel walked over to the golem, and got her sitting up. Half of her face was missing, leaving behind a metal underskin and a bizzare eye that resembled but didn't match the other one, just looking like a metal sphere with a human iris in the middle of it and ruined design of a white eye around it. Queen took what appeared to be a blue glowing sphere from her coat, and opened a compartment on the golem's back, putting the sphere inside. "Creating an artificial soul, I believe is beyond you, so this is as far as I will assist you." she said, before standing, and backing up from the golem... Who slowly rose her head, as if reawoken as some kind of golem zombie. Her gaze seemed to swap between Glenn and Isabell, as if confused as to who they were and what their purpose was. "This is your test, Glenn. This golem was considered scrapped. Your task is to identify the damages to her body, and fix her to be capable of all human tasks, and that of combat. Do that, and she's yours. You can keep her, and her artificial soul." she declared.

The golem's face was directed at Isabel, listening to her speak, before looking to Glenn, and cocking her head to the side. With the way Isabel spoke, it seemed to wonder about Glenn. Her eyes were staring right at the aviator. One deceptively human eye, and one obviously mechanical eye. "The work on your ship will last some time, as well your work on this golem. You may use every facility in this building, and use sleeping quarters between the days you work on her. Ask, and tools will be given to you to fix her. Good luck, Glenn. I will return to you when your ship is fully repaired and remodeled. Do you have any further questions for me?" she inquired, seemingly ready to leave to get back to her important business.

Meanwhile, the golem just stared at him. Emotionless.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"Another test huh? If you wanted to see my education at work we could be down helping out with the repairs." The man quirked in response towards Isabel as they made their way out of the lounge and through the hallway beyond. Once they reached the large room that was their apparent destination Glenn glanced about at the setup of booth and beam, and given the contents of the pit that rested there and the various construction it was pretty obvious what the room was. Though what lay discarded in the pit quickly brought discomfort upon realizing what was there. Bodies, and not just any bodies but the remains of many broken and ruined constructs littered the pit. Each one scraped, torn and unmoving. Eyes unturned and lips struck dumb.

A grimace formed on the man's lips and when the order was given to the booth worker to retrieve this 'mute' he glanced away just as the crane began to dig into the pile of golem corpses. There was something utterly wrong about the scene; and that they were all female in form made it much worse. He wouldn't say it to Isabel then, but he much disapproved of there even being such a place as this. Glenn only gave the body that was selected his full attention when it had all but been dropped at their feet. As soon as the blue haired twin tail was lowered he received a better view of the damage to the golem and really to just how much her decimated form was to a corpse.

The difference between the concept page and what was laying before them was night and day. On paper the golem looked quick capable but what lay before them then? Just what happened to cause her fate to be tossed aside? As Isabel worked her magics as she informed to assist him Glenn quickly spoke. "Shouldn't that wait until basic repairs have been done to her? Won't it hurt her to work on her like this?" Seeing life spring back into the golem inspired some tension in the man, who didn't know what to think about the golem's new wound spark to life. It did seem cruel to give it life in potentially a broken state...

Glenn glanced between Isabel and the golem as the scientist said her piece, giving the golem a long look into her metallic eye as it stared questioningly at him in silence. "Who was this golem? You called it the 'mute' before. Something major must have happened to land it in a... place like this..." He unintentionally scoffed with a twitch of the nose. "Would she even remember? She's not equipped with some kind of black box is she? Something to record incident records for later review? The plane's supposed to have something like that." Glenn quickly piped up. "Oh! Speaking of which, if it's all the same to you, I'd like for the spare and removed materials from the plane to be packed up and left on board the plane. That or have them delivered to Duvain's place in Waymeet. Part of that personal experiment business I was speaking of earlier, you understand."

Crossing his arms, Glenn took a moment before continuing. "Other than that I think that will be all. I'll send for some technical documents concerning exactly how and what the golems are constructed, and the proper tools to fix them with. I... have to warn you the longer I'm held here may... complicate things for me in the future. But I suppose I'll manage somehow." He sighed, remembering how utterly out of her mind Aurine had gotten from what happened between him and Sona. How was being away for several days with the mimic among the Magi possibly going to affect her? Glenn dreaded the thought. "Hey I don't suppose you have experience with craz... ah what am I saying. It'll be fine. Forget I said anything." Looking to Isabel's eyes directly, he covered his uncertainty with a weak smile. "One last thing before you leave... go easy on Moei would you?"

Only after Isabel had left to do her business would the man shift his attention once more to the golem and it's emotionless eyes. He stared back, and the began inspecting the thing with a glance. Traveling around it where it remained sitting to get a good look at what condition it's back was before facing it once more. And then he stared at it some more before removing his hat to scratch an inch on his scalp and laugh weakly to himself. "I have no idea what I'm doing... but... I'm sure I can put you back together little golem. If you can put up with me I'll try at least." He promised the thing, before grabbing the Sona hat and speaking directly into it. "And you! You need to stop being so skittish. Why do you keep doing that? I thought you said things were okay; why do you freak out every time Isabel shows up? You're acting almost like you know her or something."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabel laughed when Glenn mentioned that it would hurt her. "Glenn, this golem is not a person. She doesn't have actual feelings. She only does whatever you design her to do. If you want her to pretend she has feelings, go right ahead." she stated flatly. "Many magi do try to make their golems as human as possible. They end up performing poorly, breaking laws and codes of conduct, but they seem to want very badly to pretend their imaginary friend is someone they can truly call a 'real' friend. I'd normally say the blame is due to lack of socialism in their life, but even popular scientists, with loads of contacts and fellows to enjoy down time with, I've seen them trying as hard as they can to create a 'friend' or even a 'lover' especially. If she does look like she's in pain, trust me, Glenn... It's just a machine." she stated.

When Glenn seemed to cast suspect that something had to have happened to warrent the golem to be in such a state, Isabell shrugged. "This is the junkyard, Glenn. This is the place where all failed creations go. In the case of the one who made this, they are by far the most incompetent engineer I've ever seen. Just like many others, he wanted a lover and a personal defense golem. He failed in every aspect. She cannot talk, she cannot fight, and she cannot perform even the simplest of tasks beyond standing and walking. Half of the problem was due to his faulty design, the other half was that he thought by designing his own soul, he could make her far more customized and fit to be his precious little love slave, enamored only with him and willing to accept any order he gave her. I saved you half of the trouble. The artificial soul in her now is one of my own design. So, if you try to make her act out against me or my organization, she will turn on you. Be aware of that, Glenn." she chuckled.

She nodded at Glenn's request for his ship. "Your ship will be fine. I already told you that you'd be happy with the result, and I'm highly irritated that you think otherwise of me, such that you need to ask. But you have no clue of my reputation, so I'll forgive you this one time. Once I show you the pride of my work, I will punish you heavily for insulting me again." she stated calmly, as if dealing with someone that didn't trust her honor and integrity was a usual thing for her. His final request had her lose her mirth. "Glenn. Do not tell me how to manage my tools. Get that sentimentality out of your head. You have living, breathing people around you. Moei, this mute golem, and all the other constructs that work here are not people. Golems are made to fight for humans. Developing such a mentality for your tools is dangerous, as you are liable to kill yourself to protect them when their purpose is the exact opposite. Don't be a fool, and just fall in love with something more real. Even that manifestation of spiritual energy that is that mimic attached to you is more real than her or Moei." she stated, before leaving Glenn to his business. "I've already prepared a room for you to use for golem repair and sleep. Second floor, room 2043." she said, before vanishing from sight.

The golem turned her head, watching Glenn walk around her. Her back had one large chunk of 'fake skin' missing on the back, revealing the metal underneath. She might look better with the flesh off, as a metallic beauty. But with the human-like outer coating missing pieces, she just looked horrible. Sona then gave a squeak when he scolded her. "I-I'm sorry. She doesn't seem to be a very nice person. She's got even more scary eyes than Aurine, if you can believe me!" she stated. Indeed, Isabel had a very strict glare, but it would be one Glenn had seen before in his line of work. A leader who doesn't let emotion get in the way of their mission, and their progress.

In response to Glenn, the Golem merely stood up straight, and looked ready to follow him. All she did was stare at him, sometimes glancing at the Sona hat, but otherwise just staring... If Glenn wished to get to work on repairing her right away, he'd find that Isabell had prepared a double of a lab and a room for him to sleep and work in. There was an operating table like the kind used in a hospital, but instead of surgeon tools, it had a pair of blue round panels that would wide enough to fit his hands on, and large, thin spider-like apparatus above the table that could be used to give pin-point accurate weaving to the subject on the table. The four thin weavers were almost exactly like the kind Isabell wore on her back, and Glenn found he could move them with the blue panels. There was a tank nearby that merely had 'ENERGY' written on it in white paint, and had a window into the tank that beholded a bright light. As he'd use it, the light would get darker and he'd have to request a resupply, or resupply it himself. Which would be unadvised while he was also feeding Sona with his energy.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"You're just not used to that kind of look. Trust me, that look is a much better and safer one to face compared to our fishy friend's. I'm not afraid of randomly being stabbed by those kind of eyes..." Glenn stated to the mimic before lowering the hat to shoulder height while still holding and speaking to it. "Hey, I know it can be a little scary but I need you to be strong alright? Repairing this golem is gonna be quite a new experience for me, so how about you be my helper with that? It'll be fun, I promise." He assured her with a gentle voice to coax her out being stuck in that hat form of hers, and with an added bit of persuasion he would give by bringing the hat closer to himself and giving a little kiss.

After that short business, the man gathered both Sona and the mimic to follow him to this room they had been designated, room 2043 on the second floor, where all the accommodations he'd need to fix up the golem and for himself to rest would lay. They would pass a substantial number of rooms before they would reach it, passing several members of the Magi absorbed in their work as they did so. The room was accommodating in that it indeed had the things a room would need for his purposes. It was rather large with space for an operating table of sorts, space to hold spare equipment and parts, as well as some educational material already on hand. It also had a section nearby filled with a couch and coffee table to relax and read, and a bed of course. A queen size bed.

The man shook his head at the sight. 'This almost reminds me a studio apartment back home. Almost.' He thought with some mirth, giving the place another look to make sure he hadn't missed anything. It would almost feel like such a place if it weren't for the aesthetic the Magi had implemented for the room and the fact that there was a giant surgical looking workstation sitting within. It wasn't the hospital whiteout that the halls had before, but it still felt more sterile than he was normally comfortable with. Everything was so uniform and crisp, a mixture of smooth stone, metal and synthetic materials. With no wood anywhere from what he could see. A few colorful things did accent it nicely but still, would it hurt them to at least have something made of wood around this place?

He tried not to let it bother him as he settled in, considering hard just how to start to work on this golem. "Alright, before I even start let me think. What would be the best place to begin here? I suppose... that general mobility would be the first thing to work on. After all, only being able to walk, sit, and stand is rather limiting. If you are to be repaired completely you should be equipped with full mobility and dexterity, to preform things just like anyone else can." Glenn considered with simple reason, rubbing his face while doing so. "How's that sound to you miss golem? You don't object to me fixing ya so you can flex fingers and kick stuff do ya?" He asked jokingly, not really expecting her to respond given here mute status.

That is how he would absorb himself into the first days of his stay with the Magi, going over documents and looking over the golem as he made his adjustments. With Sona there to help to look up things within the documents as he carefully used the instruments. One of the first hurdles he ran into would be the outer coating still strung around the body of the golem. He worked around as much as he could, but it was apparent he'd have to deal with it sooner or later. "Sona, help me look up anything here about tactile sensations. Isabel might have gone on about these them not feeling pain but I'm not buying it. If she wanted her creations to be indistinguishable from normal born people they'd have to know different tactile sensations right?" He wondered, while running his finger along a patch of the golem's flesh that hadn't all been ruined from decay just yet.

Many times Glenn had the golem place herself on the surgical bench so that he could weave various tinkering, and then had her test movements with whatever tinkered limb or part over and over again. First with the legs, working out stiffness he had noticed in her movements with a tendency to walk unevenly. Then with her arms, adjusting the maximum distance they could extend and their ability to pivot. The previous engineer had apparently thought that only hands needed to turn, and so the man found himself all but tearing apart the poor golem's arms to rework how they rotated internally. Removing parts and then using the precision afforded by the weaving devices to help retool them into the parts he needed. From all the work he could slowly feel his sensitivity from working with such tools get better to work with, and he got more used to having the golem always staring unwavering at him while he kept on with his work.

"Well, Isabel might say quite a lot I don't agree with, but she was definitely right here. Even without experience with designs like this I can see so many little flaws poking about. Support structure looks good though... just have to... tweak it a little..." Once the man was sure that the major moving joints were at a good place to move on, he turned his focus onto the minor joints next. Focusing on the golem's hands and feet to ensure that they were as dexterous as they needed to be. He found some of the same issues that cropped up with her arms once more, and spent time delicately working out the flaws with the spider apparatus. Occasionally taking the golem's hand into his own to wiggle and flex the fingers and ensure they were functioning properly. He afforded her feet a similar attention, adjusting the flexibility of them to be more than just a stiff brick so that she might be better able to walk with a proper gait among other things.

After all the hard work the golem was far more mobile than what she started as. He'd have to run more tests and adjustments of course, but Glenn was satisfied that she'd pass the mark even 'as is' as far as movement goes. Perhaps not entirely combat ready but that would have to wait until later. During the course of the days Glenn found he had run the energy tied to the surgical bench nearly dry several times. And each time he put in a request for a replacement for the next day. Then would retire for the night when the better part of the day had been soaked up in working on the golem and having his nose buried in books with Sona. Leaving the golem to self experiment with the adjusted pieces to get better acquainted with their new found workings. "Not bad for a novice Golemancer eh Sona? Or whatever they call what I'm doing around here." He said to the mimic girl on one occasion while directing the golem aside as he did in those nights. "I need you to get more comfortable with the adjustments I've made to you. So run some stress tests on yourself while we rest alright. Just don't bend yourself out of shape." Glenn assured the golem right next to it for a moment to comfort it before letting her work out her new movement capacity while he turned into bed with Sona more than likely taking advantage of his tired state.

Something the man sought to do on a break for his work was to pay Moei a fleeting visit, to check up on the status of the receptionist golem while he took a breather to get fresh air outside. Given Isabel's disposition, he merely wanted to make sure she hadn't done anything exceptional to the golem for what happened the day he had arrived. Knowing what he knew now concerning the Magi head, a feeling of regret had wound it's way up in the man about his comments he had made during that little test with her. For all he knew, Isabel very well could have 'repaired' Moei to fix her 'tool' and that thought made him feel conflicted along with his regret. He hoped there hadn't been anything of the sort to have happened to her.

With the basics of movement sorted out on his work with the golem it was time to apply a better exterior to replace the ragged torn mess that was currently still clinging to her. The golem's old design placed an emphasis on an armored exterior, the better portion of her 'skin' being nothing more than armor plating covering flexible material. If the arrangement had ever been comfortable Glenn couldn't tell. Given how unsuccessful the original engineer had designed the form he figured that the only perfection that came from it only ever existed on that technical document Isabel had given him. And in the mind of that engineer himself, in whatever delusion made him think he could design parts of her so sloppily.

"Sona, take these armor plates and pieces and put them aside. We won't be needing them for the bodywork I have in mind." Glenn told her, already working the bench's device to remove the excessive pieces and expose the golem's mechanical chassis laying underneath. He worked slower than he might have liked, but he couldn't or rather wouldn't push himself to ignore any outbursts from the golem as he modified her. He still didn't really understand the extent to which the golem might have tactile sensations, and he directed Sona to soothe the golem in the case she appeared to be discomforted. By the time he had stripped the golem completely of armor, flesh, and skin, leaving it a metal skeleton that somehow still radiated a feminine appearance.

Looking at the golem's metal eyes, now exposed to all their mechanical glory just as her body was, Glenn could hear Isabel's words echoing in his head. About how they were 'just machines and tools' and how they were not real like they were. In this light he could see how she could say such a thing; the body in front of him very much was a machine. But wasn't everyone's? And what of Sona? What made her more real than a golem if she didn't have a body; she was basically a floating arcane soul that could shapeshift, while the golem's soul was tethered to a body. Couldn't her soul have been created all the same, by something in that ocean he had found himself in all that time ago?

Glenn furrowed his brow as he thought this to himself, before he spoke. "You have the capacity to learn and reason. To consider... or reconsider. I assume that's what that soul Isabel gave you is capable of. To think someone so smart and talented could make such wonders and not see the forest for the trees. Or maybe she's just in denial about what she's really done. Easier to not care in the end if it's just tools to be used and discarded right?" The man commented as irritation and a hint of anger slipped into his voice. "Maybe Isabel thinks golems like you aren't or can't be people, but I certainly don't. And I hope you'll prove me right in the end miss Golem. My gut instinct is on the line here." He shifted to nervousness as he scratched the back of his head.

The man knew the moment he began working on the golem what type of form he was going to give her. Rather than repair the original design, he opted to go with the same style of infiltrator type that Moei happened to be; A fully skinned golem indistinguishable from a normal person. He wouldn't abandon her armor designs, rather re-appropriate them into something later that could be worn externally and independently. Her weapons on the other hand would be given the opposite treatment; reconfigured for internal fitting. She'd be able to deliver kinetic blasts from her palms and form kinetic blades from her hands and feet without the need of her external armor fitting. But she'd be able to use such armor over herself to amplify the effectiveness of her implemented weapons passively, and perhaps give her more energy to work with. He was still working out the details of that one in his head.

Whatever the case, he could rework it later if things weren't working as intended, and it wouldn't hopefully bother the golem girl too much. "Now this might feel strange while this is being done but just bare with me here okay?" Weaving flesh and skin was a far cry from the adjustment work Glenn had done in the days prior, and it took him some time to truly get the hang of it. But once he got over the hump of difficulty he eased into it like a sculptor would, taking things slow and easy to work out the details and get the flow of things just right. He started with one of her arms at first before moving to the other, and when he was done there he decided to do her face.

From what he could tell from the days previous the golem's head had suffered the least in terms of it's condition and function, so really fixing up the scarred face was most of the work. Glenn decided to fill out the rest of her face first before reaching the pale remains of her old one and gently replacing the old there with the new. Details were filled in and in no time a more personable visage had taken place. Over the course of his session work her whole body would be filled out, skin and muscle being molded to fill out and cover her internal form. Though when it came to certain areas Glenn found himself mustering as much professionalism as he could to work on them without being distracted by errant thoughts. The same ones that had become so problematic since he had arrived on the island...

Glenn wasn't entirely sure how many days had passed since he had started working on the golem with Sona. But as he put the finishing touches on the golem by finishing his weaving of the hair he had implanted and the last little surface details, as well as ensuring that the weaving he had done to place the weapons safely inside her had gone okay, the man stood back with a hand clutching his elbow and another his mouth and chin. "To think, all this work on the body, and there's still a soul to teach. I do think that this might be a 10% of the work done moment if I can be a bit pessimistic." Moving to the golem Glenn, now quite comfortable with the weaving machine, quickly whipped up a set of clothing for the still nude golem. "Here, put these on. Trust me I think you're gonna like this."

Once the golem was fully clothed the man carefully led her over to one of the nearby walls in the room. This wall in particular doubled as a mirror, with a compartment housing it hidden by a switch. With the press of a button the mirror was revealed, reflecting the image of the golem back onto itself. So that she could see herself for the first time since being activated. "Well how'd I do? Since it's your body you'd know better than anyone. I think it beats being just a metal skeleton any day. N-not to say metal skeletons can't be cool too though... aha..." He asked the golem, still not expecting much out of her given her mute nature.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her broken face was cold, and without response or emotion. She just moved to lay on the operating table as she seemed to understand that's where she needed to go. Meanwhile, Sona looked a bit concerned. "I can't understand her at all. Is she just cold or can she really... Not say anything?" Sona inquired, ignoring Isabell's words from before about her just being a construct without emotion. Likely because Sona had too much of a sense of kinship with the 'fake' soul. Since she was something similar herself. "I can help with some things, but I don't understand how this golem thing works. It's made in such a firm way that's not like how I reshape myself at all. I just use pure power to get locomotion, but building an actual body... I can't even understand where all the threads are going, or what their purpose is. And the threads that make up her metal body are so firm that I'm really worried I might damage something if I'm too careless with the reconstruction."

Voicing her concerns, Glenn would be in a better but similar boat. The Magi tech relied entirely on weaving, instead of physical work with tools that weld metal together. The result was a very interconnected machine with no obvious design. To make an entity like the mute golem would take an unfathomable amount of precision and time. To the point that it wouldn't be worth the effort. And yet the Magi produced the things out of a factory for war. Both small humanoid versions and bulky piloted versions that closer matched Glenn's traditional sense of golem creation with their lack of finesse. Likely, that was why Isabell put him on this project, to test him in a field she knew he had no experience in so acquire his ability to learn. His true talent, instead of just allowing him to act from memory. As such... Glenn had a lot of work ahead of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Inspirational Music Used - )

It was a long time and a lot of work. Several days of constant work and dedication did much to drain Glenn of his inspiration, as did Sona when she decided to crawl into bed with him and force him to give up one of his loads into her body. Though unlike their last romp, Sona never took more than what she needed. However, compared to the golem, Glenn would note that Sona's energy preservation was very inefficient for how many times she needed energy compared to when the golem needed energy transferred from the machine. Thankfully in a non-sexual manner. Sona's words before would perhaps make sense then. Her body was just hollow on the inside. She was merely creating flesh and forcing her body to move with her soul. He might even note that areas around the joints were still tough, but he could actually push into them. As if instead of bones, she just had muscles everywhere. Her biology was wholly unusual and entirely different from his, perhaps further reminding him that she was not human at all, but a monster.

Speaking of physical makeup, the golems was tough to work with. While Sona did some lookup on physical sensations, Sona found an article. "It's about how to simulate sensations without simulating pain. Apparently there's advantages and disadvantages to making your golem feel pain or not. Without feeling pain, the golem will not become confused in battle. Should a limb get blown off it won't try to fix the damage and it will continue to fight with what it still has. Pain induces the golem's capacity of fight or flight, and makes it prone to flee if it is damaged. Isabell seemed to say that the front line, expendable golems are to be made without the ability to feel pain and the specialty models are to be made with the capacity to feel pain so that they will retreat for repairs to spare the need to be replaced. Says its just a matter of better making the golem obey what the creator wants it to do." She huffed. "I guess that's why the golems we saw don't feel pain... They're expendable." Sona said, not liking the implications of that, sympathizing greatly with the golems.

Then... When the day came that Glenn was replacing her armor plating with a more personal mold, his words he spoke to the golem again seemed to fall on deaf ears. However, she did give a single response as he seemed to dip his voice in the acid of anger. To that, he saw her mechanical eyes move, and look at him. She seemed to take in the fact that he was angry, before looking back up at the ceiling. No other response was given. She did little more than see if she could move her arms and legs. Unless commanded to do so, she wouldn't get up and walk around. Not until Glenn finished with her outward appearance, and outfitted her arms with her weapons, which were salvaged from the old design, and left the palms of her hands looking like they each had a circular ruby sphere in the center. This allowed her to cast weaves and open fire, however for the blades, he'd have to come up with some sort of design to allow her to let that power flow quickly as a pre-woven method. Currently, a blade coming out her hand suffered positioning. She'd need to have her hand angled perfectly to receive the blade from her palm. Sona would take a look at her designs and add, "What if we put bracelets on her and allowed those to sprout claws or something?" she suggested, as Glenn was so far building this mute golem to be very subtle. So a big weapon didn't seem easy to implement.

Then, the day came to stand her in front of the mirror and let her investigate her own appearance. She seemed to look herself up and down, before reaching up to examine her hair. She seemed to recall her old hairstyle. In fact, she seemed to be taking on her vastly different identity. Once she seemed finished with her own examination, she turned to Glenn to regard him, and his question. Still mute, she examined seemingly everything about him. Her eyes shimmered, as her mechanical gaze stared through his soul. Almost quite literally. And then he got his first reaction.

The golem reached out, and placed her hand on top of his head. She then massaged Glenn's scalp for a moment before stepping back and letting him go. "Aw, she praised you~" Sona cooed. Meanwhile, the golem seemed to stand there once more, deferring to her indifference.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

When the golem turned herself towards him and her eyes shimmered with it's magical mechanical gaze, Glenn got the distinct impression of her examining him much like how Moei had before, though certainly not as deeply. He still felt as if his soul was made bare to her though the act, waiting patiently for more of her response to his question. She didn't say anything still, but reaching out and rubbing his head was certainly more than nothing. Given how quiet she had been for the whole week, even during everything that happened while he was working on her and during all the shenanigans that he and Sona had gotten into while she was resting nearby he honestly expected more of the same.

He felt his face heat up at gentle moment before rubbing the back of his neck. "Y-yeah, seems like she did. At least... I'll take that as approval. I considered using your old design before but I wanted to do something different for you. Besides I figured you might not want to be reminded of your old form given the history of it. Well, if you can even remember any of that. I honestly don't know if a new soul can even gain memories from an old body, but magic does tends to linger in my experience so..." He commented to the golem with a shrug. She seemed to recall how she had twin tails before, but whether it was from old memories or her brief experience being put into a body with them wasn't something the man could say for sure.

"Now that all the major inconveniences are done I don't think I'll need to do anything else really. Maybe adjust the bracelet blade length... though you might be better suited for that. You can figure out what works best for you and set it to default. Whenever you do get hurt I'd like to know. I've set your pain threshold to be higher than average, so if push comes to shove you should be able to take care of yourself." The man wasn't about to let the golem be self sacrificial like the combat ones with no pain. He wouldn't view golems with such complex souls in such a light. If the souls were more simple, maybe... but that raised questions about the effects of native magics here and what kind of influence they could induce...

Glenn sighed, putting his thoughts away. When he got back to Waymeet he'd have to read up on some non-Magi documents on golems if he could find them. Maybe Duvain had something or perhaps there was something somewhere among the vast tomes in Cynthia's library. The thought of visiting the crow girl left him feeling tense but more peaceful than he was expecting. Perhaps there might be something there too concerning mimics? Sona's feeding over the last week really highlighted how much energy seemed to leak out of her, and he pondered a way to help her contain more of it for longer. This week's constant feedback was leaving an impact, her parasitic nature leaving a mark on his mind that he had trouble shaking away.

"I suppose the only thing left for right now is to give you a name. I'm not just gonna keep calling you golem. Hmmm... how about... Jill? Will that work? Just shake your head up and down if you approve, or side to side if you don't. I suppose if it doesn't you can always change it later, among other things." Glenn commented a little let down at the thought, before perking up. "Let's go see what everyone else is doing around here. If it weren't for all the food in the lounge and being delivered I'd almost think I was a prisoner here. Isabell certainly hasn't been around these past few days hasn't she?" He remarked at the Magi leader's lack of presence over the last week, given her focus on the plane she'd probably been pouring her time into. Along with whatever she had been doing at the time.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jill cocked her head to the side when Glenn mentioned setting her pain threshold to be higher than average. She didn't seem to understand his intent, whether it be malicious or not. Though, once she was given the name of Jill. She blinked once. Her eyes looked to the side. Then she shrugged. Sona was silent as well. She didn't know what to make of it.

Though Sona went a bit dark when he mentioned going for a walk and Isabell in the same sentence. "We're not... Going to go find her, are we? I'd rather both of us stay as far away from her as possible." she groaned. Meanwhile, Jill gave no reaction. Not even a shrug.

Meanwhile, all Glenn would have to do is find Isabell is ask around. Just outside his door, the moment he walked out, he'd be perhaps quite certain Cynthia was standing just down the way, leaning against a wall. But the moment he looked, instead he saw with red eyes and long white hair with a rather fluffy black decoration coming off of her black, gothic dress from the back. She stood about five and a half feet tall. She gave no reaction to Glenn when he walked out, and her demeanor was a lot like Jill's, hinting at what she possibly was. "Fortmaster Queen is overseeing work on the uncivilized aircraft recently obtained, in the Air Hanger." she'd reply with a youthful voice, not even looking in Glenn's direction as she faced forward, standing in front of one of the many doors that lined the dorm-like area Glenn was in.

In addition, the markings on her dress were upside down crosses. The reversed sign of the Holy Order that Glenn would know of from the Main Land who worshipped the One True God. Apparently, this girl was representing the opposite, a heretic in their eyes.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"Not just yet, but knowing her that might not be a choice. She'll turn up sooner or later if she catches wind of us roaming about, compared to how shut in we were being before." Glenn answered Sona as he ushered his group out, taking the first steps out of it himself. A familiar sense of recognition flared up at the edge of his perception, seeing someone leaning down the hall as he stepped out. Someone with fluffy black and dark somethings with red eyes. His mind quickly made the connection to the only person he could reference with such a look, and that tenseness he felt before returned will full force, followed along with a drop of surprise. 'W-wait is that...?'

Much to his disappointment he realized after turning to look that it was just someone wearing a kind of gothic dress made of fluffy material spraying from the back and sides. The realization made him feel silly for jumping to the connection. Of course it wasn't her. Why would he ever think it would be her? The person was the only one around at the moment, so they seemed the best to ask for Isabel's whereabouts. Sure enough they confirmed what the man already suspected she'd be, tending to that aeroplane of his. "I figured as much. The moment she laid eyes on it her mind was made up. She was gonna to work over an aircraft." He sighed, acknowledging and talking to the pale girl even as she continued standing at her post. "I'm almost afraid to see what it looks like now. No offense but smooth shiny teacup isn't usually my style for tech."

Regarding the girl further, it was made clear to Glenn that she was acting very much like Jill, just more talkative. That made him suspect that she might be another construct, and given how dutifully she was guarding the door he was inclined to believe it. The clothing she wore was a far cry from the normal attire of the Magi however; the ones he had met at least. Against the sterile like walls and floors it presented a kind of eerie quality, and helped make her seem further out of place. He eyed the reversed symbols on her with recognition, interest piquing on just what her deal was. "Sorry to bother you but may I ask? Whose door are you guarding? And why are you wearing such clothing here? And yes I know I'm one to talk..." He mentioned as he tugged on his own brown on brown attire. "I'm just curious is all."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am guarding the door of my master. This is the clothing he gave me." she replied simply. "I think your clothes are fine. It reveals a lot of your figure. If I were not dedicated to my master, I would certainly violate you."