What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Reviving Waymeet (Glenn;Ryu)

Glenn must have watched the shimmering lands for a good minute or two in interest before he turned back to working his hand at piloting the ship further. All the while the thought of the mysteries of that land and of those desert travelers weighing on his mind. With a ship like this, he could easily travel to such lands to investigate himself. He intended to, but like the Magi a little preparation never hurt things. There was still things back in Waymeet to take care of as well, and if he'd been away from the town long enough already. The man really wasn't looking forward to whatever show Aurine might put on upon his return. She had already gotten into a maddened state before with that whole breakfast treatment she had given him. It was going to get worse unless he dealt with it somehow...

There was a way to go to get entirely used to flying the machine, but Glenn found himself getting there. Controlling it was like controlling an extension of himself with the arcane sensations he felt with the control connections. The presence of another artificial soul was intriguing, though as far as he could tell it was so mechanical it that it could never be mistaken for anything other than an arcane control board. The dark thought popped in of Isabel putting the same type of expansive soul that Jill had into an aircraft like this, before he dismissed it. She probably wouldn't be so wasteful or cruel, the idea alone would have put her into tears of laughter he reckonded.

Not content with spending the whole day up in the sky, after a few further maneuvers he steadily worked the craft back towards the ground, and back towards the hanger bay all of them had come from. Once he had gently made his way back into position, and insured that the craft was safely in a landed position with it's landing gear and that it was powered down, he turned to Jill and Sona. "As far as I can tell everything seems alright with the plane. With a few buffs and fuel she'll be ready to take us anywhere. Once I'm finished with the business Isabel wants to talk with me about we'll see about heading back to Waymeet. I certainly hope Duvain hasn't had her hands full for the past week... I might just need to cook quite a bit more food for some time."

He left both of his companions in charge of overseeing the ship while he attended to this meeting with Isabel. She wanted to see him alone, and despite anything Sona might be wary of initially he decided it best to honor that request. She'd likely know anyhow if Sona was clinging to him, which he'd mention in case the mimic got a last second wise idea. It took some walking to find his way to the Magi head's office, but once he had arrived if there was no receptionist he would announce his presence with a few knocks if necessary. "She flies like a dream..." He started, spreading his arms out openly. "...the interior is nicely done. And it hasn't spontaneously caught fire. Your engineers can pop the cork I think." Then with a more serious tone he said. "You wanted to discuss something with me?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After landing, Sona and Jill nodded to Glenn when he requested to speak with Isabell. And indeed, Sona became smitten with a wise idea. "I'll keep an eye on you, and hide in your pocket!" she said, before she was shot down. Sadly, she agreed to hide in the ship, while Jill simply took a seat, and closed her eyes, seeming to power down and hibernate to conserve her energy. The engineers gave a salute to Glenn. "Don't worry about the ship. We'll refuel and see if everything is still bolted into place, and make any corrections to even the slightest fault." said a man in the somber Magi outfit.

(Inspirational Music Used - )

Then, Glenn was to make his way to Queen's office, which was a bit of a way from the hangar, and was instead in a deep area of the Magi compound. It was actually a hassle to get there, minus the fact that there was an elevator literally powered by weaves, that would automatically take him down. Part of his questioning about the source of energy inside his own plane would be answered when the elevator itself actually acknowledged his destination and processed it on its own. Without any need for input. "Subject: Glenn Doppler. I shall take you to Fortmaster Queen." uttered a hollow female voice that echoed through metal to give it a surreal tone that no human nor monster could replicate. Perhaps he wouldn't find the term for it, but another might call it robotic. He felt a familiar power source within the elevator. One that resembled the device he just piloted, but not anywhere near as complex as Jill. Comparatively, this one was... Simple. Simple enough that even he could grasp what it was made of and the length of its complexity.

He'd be taken down... And down. It seemed the true nature and lair of the Magi slept within the mountain. There was no window view to show Glenn what he might be passing through, whether it be mountain rock or Magi construct. Though, possibly the latter as the elevator seemed to have bulbs that would light depending on how far he went down, as if to indicate floors. It seemed like it would go down all the way to the base of the mountain, where he'd recall a small town would be. Possibly an extension of the Magi territory while the mountain above protected it from intruders. He went about halfway down, if the bulbs were to be trusted, before the elevator stopped and he felt his stomach adjust to the sudden altercation of velocity. He'd find the doors open, to be greeted by a simple sight of a woman carrying some papers over a desk complete with a chair waiting for an occupant, or perhaps she was a golem, Glenn might recall from the higher up parts of his own world, popularized by a modern era. "Mister Doppler, I presume?" the girl spoke in a perfectly human tone, but then again, so did the golems. "Fortmaster Queen is expecting you. But before you go in, I must inform you that the topic is not a light one. This is about the future of you, and the Magi as we know it. Given the data we've collected on you from your test flight, we've come to a conclusion that you might be able to act as a key component of our survival. Fortmaster Queen can tell you more, but only walk into her office knowing you must reach an ultimatum. If you need some time to think, I will inform Fortmaster Queen and let her know that you need to think about how you feel regarding your association to our foundation." she declared, before lifting her hand at Glenn. "What shall I tell her, Master Doppler?" she inquired, a smile lingering on her lips. It seemed to carry the business tone of being hollow, while yet still half genuine, as if she did have a reason to smile, but was also keeping to business.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Between being so far down into the depths of the mountain and confronted with the receptionist's words, the man felt the whole weight of being boxed in. A rise of claustrophobia erupting where he normally would feel none. The corporate setting had a lot to do with it he thought, or at least the current atmosphere the receptionist was giving off. Her hollow tone leaving Glenn suspicious to if she were acting business robotic out of habit, or because she was yet another of the Magi leader's creations. "No need; I'll tell her myself." He answered, dismissing her with a raise of his own hand and a flinch of eyes and a smile himself. A little harder to manage now with the throwing of the word 'ultimatum' around. With queen's previous comments about his potential he could already guess what demand she was going to insist of him, and that she probably wouldn't take no for an answer...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She nodded, and walked up to the door across the way from him, and opened it. "Fortmaster Queen, he's here." she announced.

Rather than an office, Queen's room was more like an experimental lab, filled with pantries and cabinets filled with flasks, vials, and capsules of glass. Some areas had odd glowing entities inside of them, often of various colors. There was a rectangular metal table in the middle of the room where a dissected golem rested. Half of her face was covered in metal, and she had pure white hair with yellow eyes while showing a very slim figure with A-cup breasts. Though, there was another problem... In various human sized capsules in a room even deeper into the elevation Glenn reached, there were even more bodies that looked like the one Queen worked on. As if there was an army of clones being produced. "Ah, Glenn." Queen addressed him after a moment, retracting her weaves from the body in front of her. "Come in. I was just experimenting with the golem bodies the previous Fortmaster was using to create her pseudo immortality. I hope you don't think it so bold of me to say..." she grinned, folding her arms underneath her breasts. "I am exploring the very same idea. After all, I do not like the idea of an afterlife of catering to some stuck up god. I seek to immortalize the brilliant minds of the Magi. Do you think that's amazing?" she inquired with small talk seemingly in mind.

"Come in, and close the door behind you." She said, waiting for him to close the double doors to make their meeting private. "Have you been enjoying your time here, among kindred spirits?" she asked, walking over to a simple square table with three seats against the wall, and sitting in one of the egg shaped seats with padding for lazy comfort. "I hope to hear only good things."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

It was apparent to Glenn the moment he stepped into Isabel's office and closed the doors that the place was far from such. Rather it was a laboratory filled devices and gadgets, various baubles of glass containers lining shelves an upon surfaces. Along with golems, not the least of which was being worked upon on a table but rather held in many capsules driven back into a room further below him. All of them designed from the same mold. As Isabel spoke the man glanced around the room and down at the bodies, digesting her small talk and then question with unease. "Not really; I haven't been much to mingle since getting here. And I've been rather busy this last week, as you might recall. Felt more like being in a prison to be honest. Or a hospital." He expressed away from her, apathy held on his tongue.

Turning his attention back to her, Glenn narrowed a look at the Magi woman. "What's this all about? This is about my future with the Magi isn't it?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course it is." she said, folding her left leg over her right. "Why be careful with your words or make prying questions when we both know what's going on here?" she asked. "I want you, Glenn. It's as simple as that. You have a use to me that I cannot ignore. Though you may just be a breadcrumb to the final solution, every bread crumb is important to finding one's way home." she stated. "Though similarly to a bread crumb, you have apparent insignificance. How many actually respect you for the role you play? How much has Waymeet given back to you?" she asked. "I give you all these tools, to make your own golem, to fly an improved ship... And yet I'm the one you question? You're already a slave to your prior engagements but the moment one of those parties gives something back, then comes the time to ponder?" she chuckled.

Then, she adjusted a bit, before putting one hand to her hip, fiddling with string and lifting up a moment, before holding up a pair of black frill string tied panties before him, and dropped them to the floor. "Or, did you answer my request because you had something else in mind? Wet dreams of you grinding your dick against my ass while we flew together? Wishing you could slide between the cheeks of my rear end?" she grinned. "If so, don't be disappointed. Instead, be pleasantly surprised. You're a bread crumb to finding something important, and there's only one way to see where that bread crumb has gone." she said, standing up and unhooking her dress, letting it fall to the floor to have Isabell stand with her large breasts contained in a black bra with her chest almost ready to spill out from its restraints. Meanwhile, Glenn heard the door make a noise behind him. It sounded like a lock being put in place.

"No one is going to disturb us." was all she said, before she took her first step towards him.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn listened with wary attentiveness at first, guessing correct that the Magi leader wanted him among her organization's ranks. But as soon as it was apparent how... 'literal' she was feeling of that desire and willing she was to act on it he softened visibly, taken aback by how rapidly her tone shifted and how vulgar her words became. "Whoa whoa... wait a s-second. First of all, I had only been in Waymeet for less than a day before you showed up. And things were pretty alright." He stammered while backing away cautiously. "And secondly, you're damn right I'm gonna question being handed free tools and equipment and upgrades. Because there's always a catch..."

Disappointment was an emotion that had very little place with the show Isabell elected to put on. Between the words she said and the bareness that became of her during the stripping Glenn found himself steadily tempted. Those whispers he felt from before tingling delightfully, mixing her words with his memory of the trip on the saucers to leave him further weakened. 'Why does every woman I run into have to be so... coaxing. This place really must be cursed. Isn't she supposed to be... pure? This is far more lewd than I was expecting...' Excitement grew it's way into his pulse, and as it always managed to do in the number of days he had experienced on the island, it grew it's way elsewhere. Tightening the fabric of his pants where it was able to.

"A-and third... this is not what I was expecting to walk into! You... told your receptionist to lie didn't you?" At around that moment he finally found whatever was directly behind him and backed into it. Causing a number of items to jar around noisily before they settled and he watched on as Isabell continued her approach.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes indeed, Glenn, there is a catch." she replied. "You have choices, the ends of which have absolutely no consequence to me. But as for what I want, 'that' is you have no choice over. I was going to find out what I wanted, one way or another. And I'm going to get what I wanted, one way or another. The difference from my predecessor is that I'm willing to try the peaceful option first." she explained. "Things can go smoothly, Glenn. Or you can choose to rock the boat if you wish. Just be careful that you don't get cast off the side." she warned him.

"So, whether you expected to walk into this or not, you have. Though, I'm not out to rape you. The truth is, I don't know what you're talking about as far as my receptionist. She says whatever she wants sometimes. However, I usually don't do this, but your case is special... I'm guessing you might not even know that you came into contact with a chosen fragment, right?" she asked, coming up close, putting her hand to his crotch. "The succubus curse lingers on your dick from whoever fucked you last. And, something within you is missing to top it all off. Something significant. I brought you here for some privacy, so I can inspect this closely. Naturally... I have to get a good look~" she chuckled. "Don't feel too bothered, this is all for science. So just obediently let me inspect you." she instructed him. If he didn't refuse, he'd find his pants unbuckled and cock revealed, before the soft hand of Queen would slowly and sensually stroke him, an odd tingle coming from her touch as he could feel investigating threads explore and learn about the history of what rode his dick. Meanwhile, she put one hand on his chest, leaning him back against the counter he was against so as to get a better angle of grip for his dick. Her beautiful long black hair slid off of her back and down her arm to have the strands brush along his arm. Her hair was well taken care of, and was impossibly smooth as a delightful fragrance graced his nose. A calming smell.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The man watched her carefully as she took her strides toward him, confusion etching itself on his features. 'Chosen... fragment? Something about that sounds familiar but I can't quite place where I've heard that before...' He mused only briefly before Isabel reached him, and her hand settled on him. Given how skilled the Magi leader was in magic and how the only entrance he knew of was locked the man figured it best not to 'rock the boat' as she had put it. He didn't want to even guess how she'd force him to give her what she wanted, given they were in a damn laboratory. So Isabell would find no resistance as she worked his pants and loosened their hold on his genitals into the open air.

As soon as her soft hand grasped and began to slowly stroke him up and down, Glenn found himself relaxing consciously. The trailing of her fingers and the working of magic from her touch causing him to tingle with excitement with every pass. The strands of her hair tickled his arm, and though he had watched semi-dazed before where she had worked her hand, upon raising his view up he would give himself another sight to view. The sight of Isabell's lovely face and silky smooth hair only several inches from his own. "Only for science huh?" He weakly joked before adding, "Your guess is as good as mine about a... chosen fragment... or missing things inside me." He mumbled with and influence of lust clouding his thought. "I.. probably have a lot of missing stuff in there honestly..."

It was that lust that led him down a calmer road, though the scent of whatever Isabell used on her hair may have had much more to do with it. But it wasn't the only thing it influenced. His member throbbed in the Magi leader's hand where she still held it, and it wasn't long before Glenn was merely content to lean back against the counter that he had backed into. "You know... it's funny. You talking about such lewd wet dreams. If I told you how simple my daydreams usually were... you wouldn't believe me." He raised a hand to meet Isabell's shoulder, smoothing along the top of it and gently grasping it forward, just enough to bring things between them ever so closer. So that instead of it being several inches it was now only a few.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh please, there's nothing I do not believe. I'm certain there's a part of you that's as simple as you say, but since you're here, you're just not that simple, are you?" she inquired. "No... You're here, from the mainland, because of a reason known only to you in this room. If you were indeed so simple then why aren't you back home, working for a bakery or a farmer?" she inquired. "Simply put, it's because you are flat out lying to me. Your true dreams involve being involved in something interesting, building, and evolving your mind. It's only the natural human pursuit of evolution." She said, before rolling her tongue out to taste his ballsack. "By the way, you taste of fish, in both senses. And that's not entirely an insult." she said, as he could feel her mouth breathing hot air onto his balls, her emerald eyes looking up at him with intent. "Met any mermaids lately?" she inquired with accurate precision. "Hmm..." she trailed her tongue along the bottom of his shaft, as he'd shudder from her threads exploring in every dark corner. "A sea bishop, actually. Along with a werecat, alraune, some magical creature who's no doubt the mimic you arrived with, and... Well, I'll stop there." she said, as if something caught her attention. "Signs of frequent trauma and abuse, you've been raped multiple times. Poor boy~" she cooed. "... Huh?" she rose an eyebrow, before he faintly felt one finger touch his asshole.

Isabell said nothing, only grinned at him with an evil smile, before withdrawing her hand.

"Well, that concludes my search." she said, suddenly letting his length go, just as he had gotten worked up. "You're free to go. I have obtained what I needed." she said, standing straight up in her lewd display, and folding her arms beneath her breasts. Left alone like that, Glenn was thoroughly explored, and left just like that. The door unlocked as well. No longer a prisoner, for what it was worth.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn strained in Isabel's grip as she delicately worked her magic through her tongue, her hot breath and touch sending shivers running up his spine. And he visibly tensed when he felt her finger prod him ever so briefly before she flashed her evil smile. Despite his calmness the fact that she was able to determine so accurately who he had been around left him both impressed yet uneasy. Different in a way from how Aurine knowing such things had come across to the man, yet quite similar in another respect. "I... might have met a few locals. Including a sea bishop, yes. She's... responsible for whisking me out of the sea. I'm pretty sure I would have drowned otherwise. I'm not looking forward to how she's gonna react the next time we meet. She can get... pretty angry..."

Surprise once more etched itself on his face when just like that the Magi leader simply relinquished her hold on him and straightened up. Leaving his stressed member on edge from being worked up and twitching lightly where it stood free. "W-wait... that's it?" He asked still relaxed against the counter where she had left him. "You're not at least gonna tell me about this fragment contact, or whatever that missing thing you sensed might be?" Given the direction of things that usually occurred on this island, he had expected it go much further than this. As it was it left him feeling very bothered and with a member that would be constricting his pant fabric for some time to come.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabell chuckled. "I thought you might say that..." she said, grinning wide, as Glenn would feel like she had a predatory gaze, but a patient one, as if a spider was waiting for him to take one step forward into the invisible trap. "Sorry, it's Magi confidential information now. You'd have to be one of us if I were to tell you. Of course, if you joined right now there'd be no problem. I have no issues with sharing important information with my fellow Magi..." she cooed, taking a spot on the flat bed behind her that housed the doll, which was stolen away by the spider leg harness on her back and put with the other capsules behind her. She lifted her legs then, and propped herself up to make an extremely lewd "M" shape with her legs, her thighs spread out and pussy in plain view. "So, I'll ask your question back at you. Is that truly it? ARE we done here?" she asked. "Or can you not resist the temptation?"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The man gaped inquisitively, staring at the bed Isabell made for herself and then back at her. He digested her words slowly, and as he did so he watched her pack the lifeless golem away with the metal spider legs of her own design before she propped herself up fully. Spreading herself fully to him, which was an impressive sight not to say the least but one he suddenly couldn't fully appreciate. 'It was a mistake coming here... you should have just left with the others.' He heard a dark voice say, rattling in his mind. "If you just wanted to scan me you didn't have to take your clothes off." He replied in a low voice, fussing his pants back in order. "And you could have just said so in the hanger. I can be quite accommodating given the right circumstances, as you may have noticed."

And with that, he quietly turned and headed toward the door. Before he exited it however he turned, glancing slightly over his shoulder back at the Magi leader. "If you ever 'actually' want to work together, then you'll know where to find me. Good day... Fortmaster." He paid no heed to the receptionist, dismissing her without even a glance as he passed and entered the surface elevator. Only after the lift had begun it's ascent did the man let out a long breath he held, cupping and pulling at his face defensively. "Should have guessed the spider legs weren't just an aesthetic choice." A twitching caught the man's eye and when he traced where it was coming from he realized it was his own hands. 'I really have to get out of this place. I swear to god if that plane isn't fueled up by now...' He thought as frustration fueled his newborn discomfort.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Glenn made it clear what he was thinking, her open legs closed, and she folded one over the other without shame. "I'm afraid to say that you understand so little, Glenn." she stated. "To begin with..." she trailed off as he left, saying nothing at first as he entered the elevator, before projections of Queen's face appeared on every wall of the elevator, as if overpowering him with mere presence alone. "You don't understand that you're not distancing yourself from me. You think you are, but you are not. It's an effort in futility that I thought you would be wise enough not to leave unnoticed."

The elevator reached the top floor, and opened to behold Isabell queen standing in front of him, fully clothed and with her arms folded under her breasts. Then he'd realize that he didn't reach the top floor. She merely relocated him back to where he was before. "Did you honestly believe you had any control, the moment you fell into my hands?" she smirked, as if giving Glenn all the pity she could spare. "Indeed, Glenn. There's always a catch. You were wise enough to see that, but you thought there was careless charity mixed in with malicious intent? I wonder if you were even thinking at all, before it was too late." she stated. "If you wanted to run, you had your chance when you could have simply let me take your plane. It was of no use to you anymore, and the only kind of facility on this island that could have aided it is right here. Another effort in futility to cling onto worthless scrap from the mainland." she stated. "Now, I want you to be a good boy, and stay here. I cannot have you reuniting with that sea bishop and ruining the surprise. All in all, I'm still doing you a favor despite this paranoia you're suffering." she stated.

"Since I'm feeling so generous, I'll tell you... You were a chosen of fate until that fish woman stole it from you to gain control over you, leaving you as powerless as you are now against me." she said. And indeed, if he tried it during her speech, he'd find the spider legs weaving impossibly fast, and with such power that his magical power was being choked, as well as his ability to leave the elevator, as if it had become his cage. "I just need you to remain calm. You understand nothing to the point of being easily frightened at the unknown. I understand that. I just need you to sit tight and calm down, and watch as I right the wrong. Undo the malicious manipulations of a tired old woman, and make you the star pilot of the Magi fleet. Doesn't that sound amazing, Glenn? If it doesn't... Don't worry, you'll get used to serving me." she stated. "After the battle, I promise to let you go. It's just that I simply cannot pass up something so valuable to our future, and as I told you already, I always get what I want... Even when the peaceful option doesn't work." she growled, finally frowning to show her displeasure at his refusal.

Then, the elevator doors closed, as Isabell Queen turned and approached her receptionist. "Locate the bishop. Detain if possible, kill if necessary." she stated, before Glenn was taken up... Up to the floor above, and out of Queen's prison weaves, only to meet two armed guards above with glowing spears. "Doppler, you're to be put under house arrest and curfew until further notice. Good behavior will grant you privileges, resistance will not."

That's about when Sona and Jill came running. "Glenn!" Sona called out. "What did you do in there!? Why are the magi suddenly so hostile to us!?" she asked, while Jill's gaze focused on Glenn, she blinked, and her eyes were bright red for a moment, until she blinked again, returning to blue. Then, her gaze sunk a bit to the floor.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The elevator ride was only more discomforting with all the things Glenn had learned. He could feel the weakness in his body as his blood rushed and instinct finally was telling him to do something he should have a while ago. Duvain was right; for all her intelligence Isabell truly was arrogant and mad, and he regretted giving her the time of day. But if what she said was true, then he was a chosen of fate? At least before Aurine meddled with him. Of when, he couldn't even imagine. Anger rose in him just as the lift did. He had done all this to simply avoid a fight and learn, and now things were going to get much worse. 'I should have taken Jira with me like I could have. Would have been a lot more bodies but a lot less problems...'

He wasn't surprised when he was greeted by the two guards ordered to detain him. But seeing Sona and Jill running up was much more pleasant, even if in these circumstances. "Isabell... really wants me to join the magi. She wants me to be the Star Pilot of the Magi Fleet in fact." He told his companions, and then stressed the last part while looking at the two armed guards sent to arrest him. "Give me a moment, would you kindly? To calm my companions?" He would walk then over to where Jill and Sona were and shiver openly while giving Sona a big hug. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you." He said openly, kissing her on the cheek before venomously whispering. 'I was a chosen, and Aurine has the shard...'

Glenn pulled away from the mimic and turned towards Jill. The poor golem was clearly influenced by Isabell's fail safe, watching her shift between hostile and non-hostile. He found that quite odd. Shouldn't she always be hostile; why would she go passive towards him in a time like this. That wouldn't happen unless... and then interest worked it's way into the man's mind. "How you holding up?" He asked the golem, placing his hands on her shoulders to talk to her. Getting exceptionally close, close enough that he felt her start draining him from the proximity. "Jill I know you're upset but you have to understand... sometimes there are... tough choices we all have to make. Things that go against everything we're... conditioned to believe in." He whispered, smoothing his hand along her hair. "I need you to be strong for me... but I can't make you do anything you don't want to. That... choice... belongs to you. And you alone."

Then he did something that had never done with Jill to his knowledge, and moved his lips to her own as he embraced her. It wasn't all that long, and he soon pulled away looking her square in the eyes. "Please help us... help me... or you might never see me again." He implored of the golem, hoping that she just might be the way to get out of all this.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two guards allowed him to go up to his companions, seeming kind enough in that regard. They simply kept close enough to do something if Glenn got frisky. All the same, Sona and Jill returned the embraces, while Sona was the only one who could speak. All Jill did was stare at him. "Glenn, that... Well, that doesn't sound too surprising." Sona replied. "I mean, she even had you flying that new ship and everything, so it figures she wants you to help her." she said. "But, why do you seem so shaken up? C-come on now, we're not caged or anything, besides, we were going to stay anyway, right? I mean, Jill..." she tried to rationalize the situation to not be so bad, when Jill seemed to be caught at attention at Sona's words, before she took Glenn by the arm and started pulling him along as she walked, the two soldiers following along, feeling like third wheels based on their expressions of discomfort.

Jill takes him back to his room given by Isabell, an act that if he fought, he'd probably have to rip his arm off to do thanks to her strength. Then, once inside, she released his arm, and went to the operating table, and laid down just like always, looking at him from where she lay so he could finish his task. Sona, meanwhile, closed the door on the two guards after saying, "No peeking." and turning back to Glenn. "So... What's a chosen exactly?" Sona inquired. Given her creation, it seemed she was out of the loop. "And Aurine having a shard? I'm kind of confused about what went on down there with you and that woman." she said with a look of concern. "Is Aurine in danger?"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

All hope dropped out of Glenn's chest when the golem's only action was to grab him by the hand and start leading him back. Between that and what Sona said the stabbing of betrayal was intense, and he limped along with similar discomfort to the guards following them. Being back in the room now felt more like a prison cell than ever before with them outside, and he felt misery arrive in earnest. "I'm not so sure myself to be honest..." The man said to the mimic disheartenedly. "Something about... fate... and the world, and being important... it's important enough that Isabell is going to go out of her way to recover this shard that was stolen, and to retain me forcibly among the Magi."

Sitting on the bed the man stared at the floor. "I think it's safe to say that anyone near Aurine is in danger at this point. Which would be nearly everyone in Waymeet. Or whoever gets in the way." He wrapped his arms around himself defensively as he felt a coldness overtake him. "I don't want to stay here. We were going to leave the moment this business was wrapped up and the plane was fueled. Now instead I'm being held against my will by an organisation that I never agreed to join, to have something that was taken from me simply returned outside of my own terms, and to be a pilot in their fleet for whatever god damn reason. Your damn right I'm shaken. None of this was 'MY' choice."

Glancing at where Jill now lay on the table, anger flashed across the man's features. He stood and marched over to the operating table, looking down at her with contempt. "I'm not sure I should even bother with you now. You can't talk, and there is nothing wrong with your voice box or any connections; I made sure of that. Your soul is tainted with that programming. And you just betray me when I need you the most." He voiced with displeasure. On top of all that it didn't help that with how miserable he felt, working on anything was the last thing on his mind. Besides finding some way to escape and get back to Waymeet, and out of Isabell's clutching hands. But how was he supposed to even do that with a golem who couldn't help, and guards watching his every move now?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jill just turned away at his accusation of betrayal, while Sona came forth to her defense. "H-hey, Glenn, that's not fair to Jill! Remember all we were worried about at first was her body and appearance, before tuning the finer bits! She wasn't done, so it's not fair to accuse her like this when she cannot speak back to you!" Sona said, and indeed, such things and more were future plans at the time, all the small things, including her magi affiliations in her woven instructions was on his list too, as Sona would remind him.

"Glenn, look... I'm a mimic, I can get you out of here easily... But I mean... We'd have to leave everything behind. The magi would probably chase you if you got into that ship, or shoot at you. Or who knows what else. I-I know things aren't perfect right now, but... C-can we just think things out a little? Maybe Jill brought you here to finish your task, so she can tell you something?" she theorized, as Jill's attention was back on the conversation. Sona returned that look. "Why don't we check the rest of her? If her voice box is working, maybe it's something else?" she theorized. However, if Glenn wished to abandon Jill, that was an option too, as Sona could steal them out of the base to rush and defend Waymeet, and maybe Aurine too.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"What else could it even be?" Glenn huffed at the mimic, crossing his arms while looking down at the golem. "When I worked on her mechanics I made sure everything would function. Even when I started linking her senses together I did the same. And I checked it all, several times. The only way that she couldn't still be talking now... is either if she is refusing to or if I didn't..." He began to say, before stopping and the furrowing his brow as he reached over and began scanning the golem with inspecting threads, starting at the vocal cords of her voice box and trailing out. '...or if I didn't work the right connections somehow. Or the replacement cords were a dud...' Whatever the problem was he'd work immediately to fix it whenever he found it, the temporary desire to solve this once and for all quelling the mix of emotions currently circulating through him.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once he approached, Jill went passive, seeming to put all faith in him without protest or signs of worry, if she could even show or produce such things. And he'd be right. Even without his tampering, the functions of what he desired were largely unharmed. She even smiled once before, capable of showing a little emotion, but strangely little of it. It took him much longer than anticipated, perhaps long enough to encourage him to quit, before he found it. Weavings done to maliciously restrict her soul's operations. Once freed, life seemed to flow. Capable of more than just locomotion, Jill's face erupted... With expression, and a toned gasp talling full tales of a voice.

"Ah." Jill gasped, before Glenn could analyze his work. Her voice was hollow, but had a tone to it that made her sound like one of the girls back home who calmly spoke of news she didn't care for. As if her voice was filled with lifeless boredom. "... It wasn't the Magi who did this to me." she began. "My old master, was cruel, bizzare, and lazy. Though he didn't like my free thinking, and so he silenced me. I couldn't undo it. The damage he caused. I was assumed broken and destroyed following his termination as a scientist, demoted to being a lowly citizen. Though, it was Queen who took me off the list of golem to be scrapped. She claimed I'd be a nice test for any would-be scientists in the future. That is the memory the old body possesses." she stated. Despite having a different soul, the body still remembered, even if Glenn altered it. "I am... Thankful, to Queen. She is not as bad as you think. She isn't like the last fortmaster. I am saddened... Because to me, she is like my mother, and you are like my father. You are what I understand to be my family. I apologize for feeling this way." she stated.

Then, she stood up off of the table, standing tall and straight of posture. "If she ever did wish ill upon you, I'd prevent it immediately. All the same... With me, you will be under her constant surveillance. I do not favor one of you over the other, but I favor you both, so I implore you that you explore her own perspective. I am certain that you two can get along. You're both... Brilliant and caring, after all. In your own ways." She said, before putting her hand to the side of her head, threads moving quickly to explore as her eyes turned yellow for just a moment. "My mother creator... Fortmaster Queen, faces a high probability of death without a chosen soul protecting her. The angels from the clouds above face her, please understand. If we route this enemy together, master... Then we can leave this place together, and never return. I will rest easy with you knowing my mother creator is safe." she explained.

Meanwhile, Sona blinked. "... She talks a lot once you turn her on, huh?" Sona hummed. "But, I think Glenn really wants to leave, Jill." Sona said sadly.

"I will beg as much as you wish, but I do not want to have to resort to other methods to get you to reconsider. If you give Fortmaster Queen the light of day, she will prove herself to you. I implore you..." Jill finalized, begging repeatedly until Glenn accepted or until it became clear he wouldn't be convinced.