Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reviving Waymeet (Glenn;Ryu)

"By her maker, not by me." She clarified. "The golem body was tossed in with the lot of discarded and poor quality creations. The body was nothing without the soul itself, so it was pointless to fawn over it when it wasn't even designed correctly." she declared, as if knowing Glenn thought about the disposed frame. "I'm glad though, that you are with us. It's a weight off of my mind like you wouldn't believe. And it's my fault ultimately, I recognize. I honestly thought I was acting in a way that would appeal you most. A foolish endeavor in the end. I'm simply not good with people." she said with a bit of shame, announcing that her actions were done from inexperience in social circumstances.

They continued to eat their food, Isabell mostly going quiet for a while. "So, you are obviously in company with many women... I assume you're taken by one of them?" she inquired. "Forgive me for prying. I've personally never experienced a relationship. Never had the time for it. I've done experiments where the man was naked, and some penis things happened." She swirled a finger around in the air. "But... What's your take?"
    Spoiler

Comment

Isabel only confirmed what the man thought regarding Sona's circumstance; that her old master had simply discarded her. What the mimic must have felt during that time he couldn't imagine. She might have been glad to be away from him, if what Jill said about the remnant memories were true. Though she could very well have felt betrayed. Betrayed by the very person who concieved them. He almost wondered if she choose to not remember simply to forget about it all. 'And yet this whole week I've been fixing up her old body while she helped me along...' Suddenly all those nights he spent with her took on a deeper meaning, perhaps of gratitude... which only made him feel worse about calling her spoiled...

Glenn found the entree he ordered to be quite tasteful, the spices on it tickling his tongue a little differently than he was used to. It was still tasty, and he hungry enough, that he eagerly dug into it close to the edge that politeness could allow. He was in the middle of chewing a rather big portion when Isabel pryed her question, causing the man to take his eyes off his meal and towards her while he worked to eventually swallow his food. "I'm involved with them but if you're talking about something like a one-on-one steady relationship then... no. The closest I've gotten to something formal like that was with... Aurine. She wanted me to go someplace and say... something... about putting myself in her care. It sounded like a great idea at the time..." He answered, rubbing his head as a dull pain worked it's way through his temples. It did sound like a great idea at the time, he came to realize...

"I guess the best answer is... it's complicated. If you asked them I'm sure they'd all say I'm taken to them. Which from what I hear is about the norm for men who venture into mamono lands." He paused then, looking down at his half eaten meal. Tapping his fork on it gingerly. "I'm not so sure I deserve it to be honest. They're all great, and things seem so well mostly but... sometimes I wonder if I'll ever feel deeply about someone again." He pondered aloud missing his own slip where it came. Returning to eating in his own moment of silence soon after.

Comment

At his last bit, Isabell chuckled, finishing her meal. "You're better off without such sentimental attachments. To feel someone in such a way that you open yourself to grievous emotional wounds is just asking for pain and suffering. It's fine to just enjoy good company and depart with just a smile when it's gone. Nothing good lasts, ever." she stated. "Loss isn't a tragedy, it's a learning experience."

"You must also understand that mamono are generally considered to be higher than men. Most of their societies place them above human males. Even human females get preferential treatment over them. Be careful if you're dealing with such a mamono, they won't give you the light of day like I would." she told him.

Once Glenn was finished, she grinned. "Well, I suppose our business is settled... What will you do now?"
        Spoiler

Comment

"Perhaps it is asking for trouble..." Glenn briefly agreed with Isabel before continuing, "... but it isn't all bad. There are many pleasant things too. And they're worth it." The preferential treatment the magi leader spoke of was something he figured as much given the circumstances. Every important figure he had met so far, along with nearly everyone he had bumped into, had all been female. And their very natures had been set on asserting themselves over him. Still, there had to be a way where he could maintain himself among them. Some kind of avenue that would appeal to their very nature that they would be remiss to reject or ignore. Perhaps something they could even admire. It was something he'd have to ponder more on when he got back to Waymeet...

Finishing the last of his meal, Glenn ran a napkin past his lips before taking a drink to wash the last of his meal down as he answered. "I'm not sure to be honest. Nothing left but to wait for Aurine to arrive so we can attend to that. Though I do have a system to refine on Jill I recall. And I... need to find Sona and apologize to her..." The man suddenly felt awkward when he remembered he and Isabel were technically on a date, eying her grinned look behind her dressed and gussied appearance. "You know you're someone to talk about not having sentiments when we're doing something like this. You should be careful; even if you aren't looking for them, sentimental attachments have a way of sneaking up on people. Even the smart and logical aren't immune you know."

Comment

Isabell rose a brow at that. "Oh contraire Glenn, this is just a date. It's not a proclamation of love. In the end we both knew what this meeting was about, and we saw the end goal achieved. It's simply courtesy to appear at your best to something important. Speaking of, your current attire is a bit too... Archaic. You certainly could use some of the most up to date Magi fashion to really bring out that engineer in you. Right now you look like you're ready to chisel into stone and make a wagon out of wood. Those things burn, you know." she lectured him.

Then, she seemed to get an idea. "There's another out there whom I think could be of use to you. She's Magi, unofficially, but more of a mercenary type who has come to aid us under the rather wealthy payouts we're offering in the event of this crisis. She's somewhat wild, but her skill and knowledge is undeniable. She is also well versed in Magi technology and could both serve as a body guard and tutor for you. I'd like you to go seek her out. You can even take up her contract if you're impressed with her, but that'd be something for the two of you to discuss. Overall though, I think you could use more in-depth training in the field of Magi tech." she said, before handing Glenn a picture. "You'll find her profile somewhat matching to her personality."
            Spoiler

Comment

The man opened his mouth to retort against his clothing being badmouthed but then thought better of it when he considered just how many clothes he actually had to his name currently. It might do well to have more generally available than his brown combination of clothes, and the silky black shirt and shorts Cynthia had given him. The later pair seeming like it'd be a waste to let them get trashed from misuse. 'Maybe I should just keep those as night attire. They certainly were very comfortable...' He thought before shrugging towards Isabel. "I suppose some new clothing would be nice. Though I insist on something with some brown or tan in it. Even if it were just for an overcoat."

At the mentioning of a mercenary he visibly perked up. As if the word were among one of those trigger words that catch him out of a haze. "A mercenary? W... what's her grade? Is she freelance?" Glenn asked after a moment with a raised brow and an inquiring tone. She looked very lightly armed from her picture. He wondered if she were like him, and favored the lightly armored approach. Or if there were any magical enhancements involved. Either for herself or for the clothing she wore. "Until I get things setup for myself I won't be able to support a typical mercenary contract but... we'll see. I assume she's here somewhere presently? Going to see her the least I can do to feel things out."

Rising from his seat, Glenn was prepared to go check this mercenary out wherever she might be. If she were further away he realized he might need to get better acquainted with his own airship to seek her out though. "Perhaps we should do this again some other time? Or I don't know, have a feast or celebration or something whenever it's appropriate. Like you said... it's fine to just enjoy good company sometimes right?" He echoed her own words while scratching the back of his head. With the opportunity presenting itself he took the time then to glance around the room. The multicolored hair strands he had noticed having never fully left his mind, leaving him curious as to just what they had belonged to.

Comment

Isabell let out a disgusted noise. "But brown is such an awful color! Given what colors it shares with other objects mind, and no, do not politely think trees." she rolled her eyes. "But, fine, if you want to slander your style that's your choice... Brown it is." she said, very unwillingly so it seemed.

Then, regarding the mercenary. "She's very good at her job, but her trustworthiness is not her strong suit, hence why I have not tried to further our business relationship or allow her into the Magi. She's... Reckless. And enjoys chaos in all its joys. She's loud, abrasive, and is rude to a fault. However... She gets the job done, so long as a psychopath can do it. And as it just so happens, science isn't bothered much by the state of mind. Only by a steady mind and the practice needed." she nodded.

Looking around, it was just Sona being Sona. It seemed she was just eavesdropping, hiding her face into an expensive vase she was pretending to be, which looked only slightly out of place now that he knew what to look for.

"Indeed, this wasn't half bad. Feel free to speak with my accountant to see when I'm available. I'll gladly consider doing something like this again." she said. Then, Glenn was left with the address of the bar this mercenary likes to reside in. With a note: "If there's a bar fight going on, she likely started it."
                Spoiler

Comment

Glenn didn't like that this mercenary's reputation of being reckless and untrustworthy. He had enough experience with some bad compatriots during his own merc contracts to know how much trouble someone like that could bring. People like that could throw all kinds of monkey wrenches into the mix, and he planned on trying to maintain some semblance of a good reputation for himself if he could manage it. He'd just have to see for himself if bringing her on would be worth any trouble. Getting some additional training he had to admit sounded very beneficial. He learned from mercs before, so why not keep learning? It would certainly stretch his power control back into better shape perhaps...

With Sona's prescence finally revealed Glenn didn't know entirely how to react to her. She was... a golem soul turned into a mimic familiar, and that whole revelation left him feeling very conflicted. When Isabel took her leave, the address note for the merc left with her exit, he fidgeted with it a few times after reading it. Twirling it around his fingers a time or two while momentarily shaking his head at the note of possible bar fighting. Then, he approached the vase that Sona was hiding in, or as if it may be. "You've been here the whole time haven't you?" He asked her quietly, a reserved softness gripping him then. He still remembered how bitter she sounded before.

"Just tell me this... do you remember, or would you rather forget." He questioned the mimic, his eyes darting away unable to look at the vase. "I won't blame you if it's both; I have some things like that too. Some recent and some from long long ago..." He told her sadly, his face twisting somewhat into a grimace. He wasn't sure how comforting it would be, but maybe hearing that he had shared in troubles himself might lift her ever so slightly. It was worth a try right? Anything to make up for the bitterness he caused before, even if it were the truth of things. "...and uhh... I shouldn't have called you selfish. I... didn't know..."

Comment

After speaking his piece, the mimic slowly emerged her head from the vase, until it faded and reformed into the shape of her body in the matter of about ten seconds. "To be honest..." she began, hesitating for a moment before smiling. "I have no idea what you're talking about! I don't remember anything about being here. It's all kind of fuzzy, even if I do recall where a lot of things are here. But I honestly cannot remember my time as a golem, even if I did have such a time." she said. "So, don't sweat it, cuz I am pretty selfish! It's in my nature after all. I need lots of energy and love from you, so don't expect that to change." she stated. "Though if you're really sorry, then tonight, why don't we do it?" she inquired, with a mirthful and happy smile. As if she were asking something simple.

After she spoke, everyone in the dining hall was staring at them. A man in the distance shouted, "Get a room, damn it!" he yelled. "I will!" She retorted, getting hostile.

On the side, Glenn would notice it was getting dark. Things seemed to fall into place as he'd know that the bar would be rather prolific right about now. No doubt the merc of mention would be there.
                    Spoiler

Comment

Would rather forget. The man figured as much with her reply. Outwardly she may have been all smiles and cheer but Glenn knew that look. He had worn it himself too many times to count. He gave her a small smile. "Well I wasn't expecting that part to change. We'll... see where the night leads. IN more ways than one. Come on. Lets go pay this mercenary associate of Isabel's a visit. Who knows, if things don't work out at least we'll be in the right place to drown our sorrows eh?" He joked, before motioning Sona to follow. He took it a step further by looping his arm around one of the mimics own if she let him, aiming to walk alongside her as they made their way through the streets of the magi stronghold to their destination.

With the directions given by Isabel it wouldn't likely take all that much time to get there. He'd already imagined the place to be adorned with a decorated neon light or a lighted sign of some kind, so it wouldn't be too surprising if there in fact was one there. Whenever they reached the entrance to the bar Glenn would turn to Sona with a serious tone. "I've worked with a number of mercenaries before; I'm not too excited given her description. When you work with someone and do jobs with them trust is a very important asset. You want to make sure that they've got your back as close to the edge as possible. And that they're not about to plunge something into it too. There's a balance to it all. A understanding of risks we all put ourselves in..."

He stopped before letting out a small laugh. "Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself. I've worked with outlandish people before. She can't be all that bad right?" He asked even knowing Isabel's mention of her starting bar fights. He was definitely curious to see whether this mercenary would be useful or not, as well as curious about what bar room delights might await inside the place. Assuming there was nothing to stop the two of them, the man would march up and through the entrance to this bar with Sona in tow. His eyes scanning around the moment the two of them entered to get a better view of the inside of the place, and the potential inhabitants therein.

Comment

Re: Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

Mentioning that person, Sona grinned wide with a playful expression as she slinked in behind him to get a look at the picture he had been given from Isabell. "Oooh? You're after a threesome then?" she inquired as she wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her large breasts against his back to let him feel the softness mixed with her pointed nipples stabbing into his flesh. "She looks human too, so I wouldn't mind the dessert to go with my main course~" she stated hungrily, her lips so close to his neck that he could practically feel her breathing in the energy of his soul, inhaling his essence.

Then, off they were to the bar... It was night out, perfect for an evening stroll to the local brewery for some of the poison that kills your worries. No matter what Glenn expected, he was about to meet someone that would be the twister that added chaos to his life... And perhaps, a very unlikely friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Chaos

Glenn walked through the Magi town, a place full of busy folk and lots of intellectual discussion, as intellectual as a conversation about weaving a golem to do dance moves can be anyway. The more lively the place became, the more obvious it was that he was nearing the local bar. Music foreign to his ears graced the air. It sounded... Intense. Jarring, as if it wanted to bring out a more primal and angry side of him. Just hearing it made his blood pump. It certainly didn't help him relax. Finding the bar, he saw a neon sign above it that read: "Rust Bucket", but it looked like someone added to the sign to make the R look like a B, giving it a slightly lewd context. Into this odd place he'd go, with Sona smiling and looking around the patrons coming and going.

Passing through a single swinging door, Glenn was beholden to a room of rusty brown metal and the smell of copper mixed with alcohol. There was the bar where the tender was serving drinks, and about a dozen small round tables for patrons to sit, which half were filled with friends yelling at each other and playing simple card games. There were four at the bar, two of note were a man and a woman conversing together with equal amounts of zealous yelling as everyone else, adding to the cacophony in such a way that Glenn couldn't hear them. The girl in particular, had unusual silver hair, too colorful to be of old age, and too unusual to be human. The man next to her was big and burly, and seemed to be making moves on her. Going so far as to be already reaching over and squeezing her ass tight in his hand when Glenn walked in.

In reaction, the girl didn't seem to react much at all. She rose her drink and took a mouthful of it. In light of that, he started moving his big hand around her waist, slipping his finger up her skirt and looking to dig into her panties. Upon doing that, the girl reacted strongly, but not in the way one would expect. Glenn merely saw the girl grin very, very wide, and form a weave of magic so fast that he barely followed it. But whatever it was, it went right up the other man's ass. Hard. The man jumped out of his seat nearly, and fell over to the floor as the men and women of the bar started laughing hysterically. "The fuck, Nostag!? I thought you said you were kinky!" the girl spoke with a crude, deep voice. With a tone so sultry that Glenn couldn't help but feel like even a dark elf would be amazed with the way sex just seemed to flow from her mouth in voice alone. "Stupid ass boy." she chuckled, before deciding to turn and lean back against the bar instead of facing it, putting the back of her head on the counter and opening her mouth. As she sat, her arms and legs were spread way out, arms hanging off the edges of the counter by her elbows and her legs simply dangling as if she was too lazy for a remotely respectful posture. "Hit me with the tap." she demanded.

The bartender took the keg, and leaned it over her face, to press the nozzle in and cause a spray of alcohol to jet into her mouth, filling it before she swallowed, and released such a belch afterwards that had the patrons clapping at her repulsive display.

As she lay lazily against the counter, and as Nostag squirmed on the floor, her head turned, and she saw Glenn. When their eyes met, just in that instance, she looked like a beautiful girl as a slight blush crossed her cheeks. Then, she immediately looked like a demon when she grinned wide. "Tender, a drink on me for the cute boy that just walked in." she declared. The bar tender asked Glenn what he'd like, and when he was going to ask the girl about Sona, the person apparently with him, the white haired girl burped lightly this time. "It's a mimic, fuck em. They don't get drunk."
                        Spoiler

Comment

To the man's great thanks there was no infighting to be found inside of the establishment Isabel directed them to. Which was good seeing how between the liveliness of the town and the performance of sounds and music he was filled with a feeling of swiftness that wouldn't go away. Not without a sheltered quiet room or a good drink anyhow. And they were at just the right place for one. Compared to the clear and clean tiles of the Magi Offices the dirty rust and copper was more up the man's alley. It was familiar. He must have spent his fair share in places just like this in his time and it felt like coming back home after a long absence. So many vague memories filled him...

There were plenty of people here too, most filling the various tables that were strung all about. The ones at the bar grabbed his attention the most, and not just for the commotion that was caused between them. His eyes had settled on the silver haired girl near the start of it when he noticed the interest another patron was dotting on her. She hadn't seem too bothered he noticed, and he noticed the conjuring of magic that occurred abruptly thereafter as she grinned wide. He couldn't follow it easily but from the man's reaction it wasn't hard to tell what it's purpose had been. When she spoke, even from a distance the man could tell that the girl was definitely someone who wasn't your run of the mill temperate personality.

Not that he needed a voice to catch that though. As she was quickly taking a beer tap directly into her mouth with no shame. And then letting loose a most monstrous belch that he had heard from a normal person in quite a while. 'I think I've found this mercenary Isabel must have been talking of. Well... at least she hasn't started a fight yet...?' The man thought cautiously while navigating the floor. Glenn wasn't intending to lock eyes with the girl but he couldn't exactly look away when she did glance his direction. She almost looked like a normal cute girl for but a moment, and then in an instance it was gone. Replaced by a grinning face that reminded him of Aurine at her worst. And he wasn't sure how to feel about that other than afraid.

"Ah... thank you ma'am." Glenn mentioned towards the silver haired girl out of politeness. Though he did raise a brow at her scoffing of Sona. "Just something a little light for me. A sweet malt if you'd kindly." He answered the bar keep before taking his seat at the bar. Which just happened to be next to the girl. He see to it that Sona would get a seat too and when the drink would arrive he'd take a close look at it before pulling back a swill of it. Letting the flavor of it wash over his tongue and the alcohol permeate his senses. He take another smaller sip before handing the drink over to Sona to try; even if she didn't get drunk she'd probably at least like to indulge her magical taste buds.

After a moment of soaking in the feelings of it all, he'd glace out of the corner of his eyes toward the white haired girl. "I was told there was a mercenary here matching your description. By a mutual friend. They said this person was quite... capable. Knowledgeable around Magi machines, devices and much more. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" He questioned almost off handly while turning slightly to retrieve the drink from Sona to take some more sips from it himself. All while the feeling of her gaze just out of his vision was baring down on him, leaving him almost afraid to fully look up to see just exactly how she would be looking at him.

Comment

Sitting down, Sona's hair changed a lighter color of blue when handed the drink, as if displaying her curiosity. When she drank it, she quickly gave it back. "Yuck! Bleh! Nasty!" she stuck her tongue out and protested against drinking further. "How do humans drink this stuff?" she said. The white haired girl only offered a chuckle.

The girl began to laugh when Glenn mentioned the reason why he was here. "Ha-ha-ha! Good ol' Izzy. Woman's got superb defenses. You know that trick I just used on that guy? I tried it on her once, she bounced it back so fast it hit me in the face. Izzy's not bad either if you've got a think for talented girls." she said, grinning at Glenn, then he heard an almost demanding, almost threatening, "Look at me." from the girl, as she leaned so far over the counter that she ended up in Glenn's face anyway. First a frown, then a smile. "My name is Shiva. And no, that's not my whole name. My last name is a secret." she chuckled, before sitting back down, leaning against the counter but very much so in Glenn's direction. "You're looking for someone with talent, huh? What a coincidence, because the moment you walked into that door, I was looking for you!" she cheered. "What's your name, I bet it's Gerald. George? Boys with an affinity for brown always have a G name. It's Gerald isn't it?" she inquired with interest, trying to guess his name.

Shiva then stood up from her chair, and put one arm around Glenn's shoulder. "I'm your girl, Glenn. I'm sure you've got money too right? Any problem, magic, or might, I can solve it. I love solving problems, maliciously~" she promised, then in the corner of Glenn's eye, the man Shiva pranked stood up in a fury, and suddenly went for Shiva, grasping her skirt and underwear, and yanking it down to expose her lower half to the crowd as they laughed and cheered as Shiva's shapely lower body was revealed, comparable to a mamono's attractive qualities. Perhaps moreso or just as much because of her unnatural hair. If Glenn was looking, he'd see Shiva's left eye twitch, then her eyes grew wider, then her grin grew wider as well. He'd see Shiva become encompassed in rage.

(Inspirational Music - Shiva's Theme: Rotten Shotgun)

"STARTING WITH THIS ASSHOLE!" Shiva announced, finishing what he started by tearing her shirt off in a fit, rendering herself completely nude before spinning back and delivering a kick to the man's face. A few of the other bar's patrons stood up, apparently his friends. "Fuckin' Shiva!" one growled. While the man she just kicked squirmed on the ground. "Get her!" he shouted.

The fight began with Shiva, but it seemed to continue with Glenn. Since they were talking, it seemed assumed that they were together, as an unseen party drew a dagger and charged at Glenn from the side, it was so sudden that Glenn didn't even see him coming before it was too late. Though just inches from piercing his flesh, he was stopped by Shiva moving with such swiftness that all Glenn saw was an afterimage and Shiva was smashing a straight jab into the man's face that sent him stumbling over the bar's chairs and falling into a painful heap, collapsing onto one of the seats. Though, in his fury, the man she pranked before was already on his feet, seeming to exploit Shiva as she gloated over the man she punched. "Fuck off my contract!" she declared, before the burly man suddenly caught the nude Shiva in a full nelson, her legs kicking a bit as he chuckled and lifted her into the air. Quickly she began to weave, before his tongue started to caress her neck. Shiva broke out into laughter. "Ha-ha-ha! Stop, I'm ticklish!" she laughed, as the men gathered, unbuckling their pants around her. "Oh..." she gestured in response to the scene.

Sona, apparently having turned into Glenn's hat in the confusion to hide, commented. "Should we help her?" she inquired. "Wait, can you even fight, Glenn?" she seemed genuinely curious.
                            Last edited by Mamono Assault Force; 10th January 2017, 19:44.
                            Spoiler

Comment

"It's Glenn actually." The man answered, having turned to look at Shiva more fully when she had leaned back against the counter after her demand. It was interesting to hear that she had tried a similar stunt against Isabel at some point, and served to highlight the Magi leader's own talent for using magic. A moment of unease passed through the man when she stood and put her arm around his shoulder but he tried to not let it bother him too much. He was more concerned how he would actually manage to even pay the girl if he took his contract over when money was mentioned. In hindsight he should have been more concerned over the man from before. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the fury filled man rise and just like that Shiva was suddenly pantless. Or rather naked from the waste down given what she was actually wearing. Glenn quickly caught an eyeful, some heat rising to his face as concerned tension.

With a twitch of the eye, flash of a wicked smile and shouting announcement he watched the scene unfurl where with no shame Shiva stripped herself completely down, baring all to the patrons of the bar as well as baring down a kick to the man assaulting her. As soon as Glenn saw the others stand up he knew there was trouble, but in the heat of the moment he hadn't noticed their intent for him as well. It was only after the man with the dagger had been dealt with that Glenn cursed in both anger and mental fright. How hadn't he seen that coming? Had he really gotten THAT slow? If they had wanted to drag him into this fight they certainly had gotten it. He sure as hell wasn't gonna stand for almost getting stabbed in a bar of all places.

Reaching back to the bar, Glenn found the drink he had been indulging from before and quickly drew it back. Emptying it's contents before settling his throat in a much more polite manner than Shiva would have. "Barkeep. Give me the thickest wooden drink coaster you have on hand." He requested before turning out of his seat and standing up. With a look of anger he'd grab the either dazed or unconscious dagger attacker by the shirt and pants, working a little magic up into himself for extra strength, before raising the man up and over his head. With a great hurl he'd toss the man straight at the gathering group of men focused on undoing their pants, aiming to knock down into a pile.

"How much room do you have in that pocket space Sona? Can you teach them a lesson they won't forget?" He asked, and if she were positive to the idea he'd either toss her towards them to engulf them or let her bounce off towards them herself. Glenn would reach back towards the bar then and if the bar tender had brought out the coaster he'd requested he would grab a hold of it. Or his empty glass if there was no coaster. Grabbing a hold of it with his threads he would chuck the thing off to the side. Using his threads though he would arch the thrown item, winding it around behind both Shiva and the man, aiming it straight for the back of the man's head. Where hopefully, given enough speed, it would slam into it with enough strength to incapacitate the man. With a loud thunk of wood if it were the coaster, or a cracked shatter if it were his drinking glass.

Comment

"Oh!" Shiva said with surprised shock when the men were sent tumbling over. Then, Sona replied, "I can't eat this many men at once, but..." she hummed, before she said, "Gimme anyway!" she declared, and as such she was tossed, taking the form of a white ball that opened into a vile toothed maw, extending a tongue that scooped one of the fallen men up and swallowed him whole in an instant before she transformed into her human form before them. "Mmm! Next!" she bluffed, looking like she was going to eat them. The men quickly picked up and ran at the sight, not wanting to be eaten next. She giggled, patting her belly. "He's struggling a lot~" she cooed, before winking back at Glenn. "Sorry, but I'm eating him up in there~" she said as if she were apologizing for cheating on him.

The barkeep placed the coaster on the table, allowing Glenn to acquire it and toss it while arching it. "Don't fucking try a thing, or the bitch dies!" he declared, though it was clear he looked afraid. With a toss, and the wooden disk on it's arch, it took all of Glenn's concentration to make it home in. Meanwhile, Shiva slammed her head back into the man's face, breaking his nose and causing him to drop her. "Nice, partner! Good jo-" Shiva said with a grin, before the disk flew right over her head, causing a moment of shocked silence. "Good job!" Shiva continued after the disk grazed her head. "So, about that payment." she continued, before they heard sounds outside. "Security! Out of the way!" shouted a female voice. Shiva paled. "Fuck, come on!" Shiva began, reaching out and grabbing Glenn's hand. "Mimic! Become clothes on me!" Shiva shouted, grabbing Sona as well, who simply did as she was asked, wrapping around Shiva as her human form dissolved, and reshaped itself into... a skin tight bunny suit! Ears and tail and all. "... Okay." she commented, before pulling Glenn out with incredible strength, though he was free to break out and face the questioning from Security. And let Sona travel with Shiva for a while.

Shiva would lead him outside, her bunny ears bouncing with each step, where there was a bike in the rusted alley. A strange bike without wheels. "Hop on!" Shiva declared, getting onto the bike. "Hug me tight, and let your hands roam where they will! I'm going full speed pretty boy!" she declared. If Glenn accepted, the Bike would quickly lift off of the ground, and bolt out of the alley as the strange mechanisms on both the front and back rotated with incredible torque. Watching her weaves, Glenn would see... That Shiva's technique indeed paled in comparison to Isabell, but Isabell was methodical in her movements, and accurate. A true artist, whereas Shiva's speed blew Isabell's out of the water. She wove so fast and yet so wildly that Shiva expended great power for the sake of powerful movements and immediate results. Shiva was so quick that they left the bar behind less than a moment. They were probably just figuring out Shiva left (without paying her tab) by the time they were a mile away.

After the ride, Shiva would take them to the edges of the Magi fortress, along the mountain where some shabby housing could be found. Along a path on the side of the mountain, overlooking the desert and the waning cresent moon that gave it a strange blue glow, Shiva pulled to a halt, the bike let itself down slowly, and she flipped herself right over with agility, throwing her thighs over his and wrapping her arms around his neck, grappling him and forcing a kiss onto his lips, as her bunny ears tickled his head. "So, about that paycheck..." she murmured with a chuckle, while reaching a hand down to undo his pants. "I won't charge extra for this~" she promised.
                                Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X