What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Best Way to Die (Glenn)

Calming at the appearance of a grin on the cat girl's face, Glenn let out a small sound of surprise when Aya pulled his pants down with the claws of her foot. She could've just let him adjust them instead, and from the sound of things her claws had torn into his pants a little. Nothing too bad he hoped, the leather was strong after all. It was something he'd half to check later, but in the mean time he remained still, enjoying the feeling of his member's new found freedom. No longer constricted by the fabric of his pants, it took in a proverbial breath of fresh air for all of two seconds... before the feeling of a gentle breeze was replaced by the smooth feel of Aya's abs and then crotch pressing against it.

Glenn quickly stifled a groan. "H-Hey... take it easy. I'm still a little... sore..." He said, before closing his eyes to endure the sensations from his lower self. The plant girl's post wear pain on his body still echoed, but it was much more of a distant feeling now. Either he had healed much quicker than usual or that rest and fish he had eaten helped more than he originally thought they would. He was just glad that he was no longer bothered by the intense fatigue he felt when he first woke up. The gentle feel of her flesh easing against his own brought out sighs from the man, and he kept his eyes closed at the feeling, the ever present hold on his head keeping his red face in full view of the cat girl.

Had his shaft not been near full or fully engorged before, the humping of his feline companion made sure to it. She hadn't even taken him, and yet the pleasure was already great! It shouldn't have been surprising; a cat would know how to work her way around a body. Or part of his body as it were... a very twitchy and pleasurable part. He went to squirm, but stopped at the cat girl's words, letting out a gasp and opening his eyes right after as her lower body pressed hard against his most sensitive area. "Ah... c-come on fe... Miss Aya. Let me move a little. At least... don't just stare at me like this..." He breathed out amongst drawn breaths, his face growing even more hot under the cat girl's hold and gaze.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya snapped at Glenn as he pleaded to her, "No! I said don't move, or else I'll get mad, and claw you!" she warned him, before giggling at his frustration, "This is your punishment for disobeying your master~ You have to endure this, Glenn, if you want me to forgive you." she informed him with an intentful grin. Wiggling her butt around, she ground his length around with her waist, pressing it against him more, and teasing his soreness. "Remember, don't move..." she repeated, her green eyes staring into his intently, before she slowly slipped down, until her paws were on his waist, and her mouth was hovering just over his manhood, where he could feel the breath from her nostrils tickling his length.

Allowing him to look down at her if he wished, Aya grinned up at him from where she lay on him with a sly smile. Slowly moving her mouth closer, and closer, until Glenn could feel her soft lips against the tip of his shaft, he'd suddenly feel her sandy tongue emerge and press against the base of his manhood before quickly licking upwards, flicking his tip with the tip of her tongue. Like that, after the first tease, Aya began to lick, and lap at the pole in front of her with her sandy tongue that, while rough, brought a strange kind of pleasure of it's own. On the verge of causing harm, but just soft enough, her rough tongue teased him relentlessly.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn whined softly, wanting very much so to move. Yet the cat girl denied him, snapping back quickly and giggling at his expense. At least this time he wasn't bound up by magic, but in a way it was worse. He was able to squirm before at least but now... the threat of being clawed forced him still. The rolling feel of Aya's waist tingled up his mind, twinging his nerves as they were teased. All the while those green feline eyes of hers kept sole focus on his own. He must have been quite the sight to the teasing catgirl, and although he did his best to look away as his blush intensified, he could only shift his gaze over to look at one of the paws still holding his head and the arm they were attached to.

Her order, and the feel of the feline's paws finally releasing his head gave Glenn a little relief. She was still staring at him of course, not that he expected her to stop, but now he didn't have to worry about his face being clawed up or pinched. His hands slowly trailed down her own arm as she pulled back, and he made a embarrassed curse in his own mind when they came to rest on Aya's paws on his waist. Hot breath on his manhood snapped him from his embarrassed thoughts, the tickling sensation enough to warrant the man's focus to the area afflicted and to the grinning catgirl staring back from behind his length. The sly grinning catgirl who looked upon his still form with much intent.

He watched as she gently descended herself upon him, before finally feeling the press of her lips, a soft force against him. A soft gasp was promptly followed by another when Aya's cat-like tongue swept against shaft, all the way from his base to tip in one quick motion. It was a sandy sort of feeling, and one he was not used to. Having one's manhood toyed with by a cat girl was not on his list of common occurrences after all. Despite the rough feel it brought against him, he had to admit it wasn't that bad. It seemed more balanced in a way to give him just enough pleasure against the roughness, and as she continued to lick and lap he found himself moaning softly at the continued tongue teasing.

"Aya... you're teasing me so much..." He worded out softly, clenching his fingers a little into Aya's paws to fight off the urge to move. With the exception of his hands trailing down her own arms, and his head to angle his view toward her, he had kept as rigid as he was able. Save for one other spot, which was increasingly finding itself harder and harder to not bounce around even when no pressure was being run along it. "...if you don't stop... I'm gonna lose it soon..." He said with another low moan. Glenn closed his eyes trying to endure, but he knew the truth in his own words. The feeling of his pre-cum welling up was enough to gauge it, and the sight was certain to confirm it to the both of them.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya giggled at how he just seemed ready to explode and go nuts with lust. "Doesn't it feel good, Glenn? You're only thinking of me, right?" she asked, before licking her lips, and touching her lips against his tip. "I'll let you move your head, Glenn, and your arms too, but only so you can look at me. Push yourself up, Glenn, and watch me~" she giggled, before lowering her mouth, and swallowing his length into her lips. Unlike before, she was no longer teasing. So long as he continued to obey her, she would thrust her head back and forth, pressing his length against the insides of her cheek to show him how far he was in her mouth. And with each rapid thrust, her tongue rolled along the bottom of his shaft, licking it as the rest of her mouth, and her soft lips stimulated him.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Deep breaths escaped from Glenn, the man squinting an eye as Aya spoke her words to him. "Y-yeah... it doesn't... feel sore anymore... Aya..." He was quick to let out a sigh of relief when she told him he could finally move, taking the opportunity to relieve the tension in his upper body and readjust himself. Slipping his hands off of the cat girl's paws reduced his embarrassment from it a little, as strange as being embarrassed about such a little thing compared to what was happening was. And with a little push he propped himself up as she asked of him, the cat girl waiting with an almost calculating look for him to be done and settled, her tail swishing in anticipation behind her excitedly.

The moment he propped up and at attention once more his relief was quickly broken by a sharp intake of breath and another low moan when the cat girl kissed at his member's tip and swallowed it whole between her catty smile in one swift movement. It took some effort to not fall back and undo his adjustments, but he able to keep himself propped up. Once he was stable again though, there was nothing else to distract him from the mesmerizing sight or feeling of the cute cat girl thoroughly enjoying him. Nothing to stop his mind from thoroughly savoring the wash of pleasure that rapidly swept over him, every bob of her head up and down his shaft setting his lust ablaze and driving it higher.

'This is too much! I... I can't last!' He managed to think weakly, trying despite the thought to hold out. Every attempt to muster the strength to however was foiled by all of Aya's ministrations. The feel of her mouth engulfing him, the feel of her tongue rolling along him, and the ever present sight and sound of her stimulating him... it was all just too much. "I c-can't take it a-anymore...!" He gasped, squirming his arms as he began to tense and only stopping when with a moan he exploded into the cat girl's eager mouth. White pleasure racked whatever sense he had left, igniting a number of moans to erupt from Glenn and stunning him. With one final moan, he fell into a heavily panting slump.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Glenn felt Aya's tongue squirming her tongue in waves from the base of his length to the tip as she tasted his first release. The top of his manhood was pressed against the roof of her mouth while he felt the bottom being pumped and milked so that she sucked every last drop out of his shaft. Combined with the sounds of her swallowing his seed, Glenn felt as if she were really drinking from his body.

Aya slowly pulled her mouth from his length, leaving him with a cold sensation of the open air touching his glistening manhood. Licking her lips, she grinned up at Glenn with a deep blush. "Now, you have to pleasure me~" she announced, before she suddenly pounced from where she crouched, and knocked Glenn back down, before rotating herself, and sitting her bare rear into his face, smothering him with the powerful scent and soaking wet skin she placed upon his face. "Lick me good, Glenn~" she giggled as he felt her paw close around his length, "Or else I'll make your little thing here suffer~" she announced, making her point as she began to stroke him.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn gradually looked up to the grinning cat girl, stirred to act from the feeling of open air getting a chance to glance a breath at his member. As he had been milked and worked over before, Aya had given it no chance to be away from her for less than a second. The sensation of her mouth and tongue, smoothing and engulfing him so completely, and her paws pumping him drew out the pleasure he felt, along with more seed than he thought himself capable of. Had he not had some concern of her draining him dry of his spunk before, he certainly held such a thought now. The lewd sounds of Aya swallowing up every spill of his seed making if seem as if she were literally drinking his body dry of it.

He matched the cat girl with a deep blush of his own, only catching her words barely before she pounced. A jump of surprise welled up in him as he was forced back down, and then a small cry as Aya twisted herself about and promptly sat straight down on his face with her rear. So smothered by her wet flesh, her powerful scent invaded his senses, making him gasp and fidget a little as he tried to find fresh air somewhere. All he found for his efforts though was more of her scent to overpower him, driving a part of him wild with desire. Desire to pleasure her he found, and to be pleasured. A brief thought of it being the work of pheromones came to mind before his thoughts were jarred away.

The culprit of interrupting his thoughts? Aya's words and paw stroking his spent length, still erect but sore from his climax before. He made a lightly pained grunt for the trouble, freezing a moment after before shifting his face around to get a better angle to the cat girl's sex. He started off lightly on her at first, getting a taste for the cat girl with a few gentle kisses, not going too deep then and merely happy to tease her. He was soon stroking at her folds intently however, letting his tongue trance up and down her slit almost as if he were a cat himself while he pleasured her. It had felt good for him when she had done it to his own manhood, it was only right if he returned the favor after all.

And return it he did, lapping up at the cat girl's slit with little delay. Glenn's tongue quickly added to the wetness of the cat girl's folds, invading into it from time to time along with the constant licking he was giving her. Each invasion that came was deep and drawn out, reaching into Aya's folds as deep as he could before slowly flicking out to return to his quick motions. Or to another small break where gave pause to tease her nub relentlessly with his mouth. As it went on, every movement was given passion both by his conscious desire to return the pleasure she gave him, but of that other unconscious desire too, that only seemed to grow as he delivered more and more pleasure to her.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya giggled and moaned when Glenn's tongue licked along her pussy. The taste of her genitals were just as potent as the smell. It wasn't sweet like the alarune's, rather it was a bit sour and the juices were a lot less sticky. While the smell of her womanhood wouldn't so easily be called pleasant, as Glenn breathed it in, he would find her scent to be extremely arousing. Obviously giving off a lot of pheromones, his own receptors were going wild from the alluring scent.

"C'mon, pick up the pace! Lick me harder, suck on me~!" Aya commanded Glenn impatiently, and found Aya forcing her crotch against his mouth before she began to squirm her hips around on his face in lewd humping motions. And to punish him, Aya giggled, stroking Glenn's length very fast, sending a rush of pain from his stressed manhood. She only did it for a few seconds though, treating him like an animal in an attempt to get him moving. "Lick everything up, Glenn~ I want to cover you in my scent~" Aya giggled intently.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

A brief stop accompanied the sudden rush of paw against Glenn's tender length, a grunt of pain making it's way albeit muffed through the feline's cheeky bottom. The cat had little patience, and with every whiff of her scent he took in the back of his mind echoed the same sentiment. 'I... I'm so tired now... I shouldn't have even been able to do it again... but this scent is driving me crazy!' Lying beneath the dominate cat girl and pleasuring her like he did so, he was rewarded an ample amount of her own pleasure as it dripped onto him. A good bit smudged onto his face as she worked her lewd humping, but most found it's way into the man's mouth as he continued to service her.

The taste was different than the plant girl's, certainly no where as sweet. More sour than anything, but despite the taste Glenn didn't frown. At least with Aya he wasn't hypnotized into a mindless lust and stupor. He could actually consciously take in all the pleasure she had given him... and he certainly aimed to give her the same right back. Picking up speed and force, Glenn began to assault her lewd humping sex with a wind of vigor. Kissing, pecking, and licking at her organ in rhythm to her humping. The Feline's thighs were not safe from the assault either Aya would find, as he would even turn his head to kiss and lick them as well, still teasing her some despite her humping.

Cautiously, he brought a hand up to one of the cat girl's breasts, cupping it solidly in his hand. With the flesh of his ungloved hand he handled her own flesh, rubbing it firmly around to stimulate her further. Each trace of his fingertips along her breast and vigorous squeeze he gave an addition to the treatment he was giving her down below. Well... being made to give as she held him between her legs more correctly. Not wanting to let his other hand simply rest, with his spare hand he smoothed it sensually down Aya's back, coming to rest on the cat girl's rear and gently gripping it there to encourage her to let him lick everything up until she was satisfied.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Glenn dedicated himself to the task of pleasuring Aya without restriction, he heard a loud mewl of pleasure from her as his reward and sign that he was doing a good job from the very start. "Nya~! Do you really love my pussy that much? Hehehe~" she giggled happily at Glenn's dedication to her slit. And as Glenn only got more excited, Aya turned with a look of astonishment as he grew, albeit painfully, to full size right in front of her. Grinning, she leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the tip. "You're getting so horny again just from licking and smelling my pussy? Heh-heh~ Shall I massage your penis and help it with it's stress?" she inquired with a giggle, before she gently took the tip of his cock into her mouth, and slowly guiding it in, her tongue licking softly, and prodding to find all of his sensitive points, before becoming much, much more gentle with her tongue's invasive movements. She tucked her paws under and behind his knees, and spread his legs apart before leaning her head down, and licking softly all along his sore ball sack, shocking him with minor pain as she tested how tender he was.

"You've already cum so much and yet you still get hard for me... Do you love my pussy that much, Glenn? Do you want me to strangle your cock with my cunt?" she asked him, shaking her ass around as he licked her thighs, before muffling his face with her ass, imprinting upon him as if he were a mere seat. "Do you love me, Glenn? I'll let you lick and suck on my pussy whenever you like~ And when I get into heat, you can impregnate me with a little kitten or two~!" she promised. Her talking suddenly halted however as his face became concentrated on her crotch. "Iiiya~!" she moaned, "Keep going, Glenn...! Suck on my pussy! Drink my sex flu-fluids!!!" she cringed as she said that, before a sudden spray came from her sex, leaving it completely up to Ryu whether to accept her demands and drink her fluids or refuse and save himself from smelling completely like his feline friend when standing in front of Aurine.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Huffing from the mewls of pleasure and giggling happily, it wasn't hard for Glenn to catch that his efforts to return the pleasure that the cat girl had given him were definitely working. Working a little too well he quickly realized, as combined with the already flowing musk of her scent, the sounds of her enjoyment reached his ears and sent a part of him into glee once more. 'A-again... I'm...?' Was all the man managed to ring out for a moment, before the feeling of Aya's kiss stopped the thoughts in their tracks. She was right though... he was definitely getting excited again. He feared if things continued like this he might merely pass out from the mix of pleasure and pain.

For the time being however, he attended to his motions and endured it, the cat girl's tongue more gentle on his soreness now, much to his relief. It didn't stop him from squirming just a little from her proddings as she searched with her tongue, his legs being spread so that even his manly jewels were not lacking search from Aya's eager indulgence upon his body. Indulgence she was willing to push further with the threat of smothering him waist deep, she quickly revealed. And commented too, how eager she would be to indulge him again and again... and even to make some little kittens when she fell into heat. 'Heat? Wait... ah... of course... cats c-can go into heat...'

Aya's tenseness promptly alerted the man to the feline's incoming release, and the man prepared himself. As overwhelmed as he might be by scent and lust, Glenn knew enough to realize that being completely drenched in Aya's scent was probably not the best idea. At least if he wanted to stay on Aurine's... well... to stay on her not overly peeved side. When the feline's release finally did come, Glenn pulled off of her slit to avoid being sprayed, taking instead to kiss along the catgirl's thigh once more and slip a hand to gently finger at the spasming sex. Using that hand as well as a shield to deflect away the spraying fluid that found it's way out of the girl's genitals at that moment.

Breathing into the cat girl's leg, Glenn let a few moments pass for her to recover, taking the time to give himself some needed relief as well while she was still mildly stunned. "Ah... not bad for a guy who... fell out of the sky and a tree eh?" He said, still muffled somewhat by Aya's shapely ass still using him as a seat. "Um... Aya... I'm starting to feel a bit dizzy now..." Fatigue was creeping back into his body he realized, and if they indeed kept at it, they really would be laying around here all night. "I don't want to be passed out in the middle of the forest again... and we really should be heading back to the lake for camp..."

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya moaned and mewled through her orgasm, tensing and twisting above Glenn, before suddenly lifting her ass away from Glenn's hands, and slamming her butt down onto Glenn's face roughly. "Damn Glenn... I'm marking you with my scent, whether you like it or not!" she announced, grabbing Glenn's wrists in her paws, and holding them up with a strong grip before sliding her hips around, the juices from her pussy allowing her to smother his face all over, and drench him in her scent, until it was all he could smell. Looking back at him, Aya visibly licked her lips at the sight of Glenn's drenched face. "You look a lot more sexy with your face covered with my juices, Glenn~" Aya cooed to him as he lay on the ground.

Suddenly, she stood up, not appearing in the least physically drained from having just came as she stretched, looking more like she just had a massage instead, and was full of energy. "Slave~! Slave~! Glenn is my slave~!" she sang, skipping along the ground and performing a kick flip off of a nearby tree as if in ceremony. "Nya-hah!" she cheered, flexing and posing as Glenn felt a vine swiftly move over his mouth, and silence him, before a pair of green arms grabbed him, and began dragging him away while Aya wasn't paying attention. Aya was being loud and obnoxious, causing any sounds of struggle Glenn made to be drowned away as he was stolen by the green, frighteningly familiar figure shrouded in the dark. Taking him to a hidden area in the bushes, he saw the face of the alarune that raped him before become illuminated in the light.

"Hubby!" the alarune announced, staring down at him with a smile. "That was awfully mean of you, to sneak out of my pod while I was sleeping. But I found you again, so let's continue where we left off!" she insisted, and began to assertively proceed to seek to punish Glenn's genitals even more than she already had, wasting no time as he felt his still slightly erect manhood slide into her punishing vaginal folds, straining his muscle painfully. "You still have so much energy left~ I sacrificed my pod just so that I could bind my body with your own, and continue to live off of your essence. That's how dedicated I am to you~" she said with a wink, staring down at Glenn's likely suffering expression.

"Glenn..." said a sudden, grim voice from beyond the bushes. A single spark flying causing the bushes to burn away revealed Aurine on the other side, in a new body of water, staring Glenn down with a murderous glare while ignoring the alarune. "There are limits to a human's body. Would you like me to test how far I can punish you before reaching the point of death? Because you're going to die very soon, unless you change the path you seem to be heading down towards." she said harshly, before raising her hand as the alarune blinked at her, and suddenly surrounding them both in a blinding display of light. Glenn felt as if he was lifted into midair for a moment, before finding himself sitting on the ground, with the alarune and Aya in front of him, tied up by glowing white bands of magic, and immediately witnessing them struggle.

"H-hey! You damn fish!" Aya cursed.

"Hubby! Save me!" the alarune pouted.

"SILENCE YOU PAIR OF INSATIABLE WHORES!" Aurine exclaimed, blasting them both with a sudden wave of water from the pond she was in. "Glenn, why does it seem as if your goal was to indulge yourself in all of the women you meet instead of remaining faithful to me!? From me, to some feline, and a plant!? This is as incredible as it is disgusting! Do you have a natural talent for attracting all of the violent rapists to your very location!?" she asked Glenn rhetorically before giving a 'hmph' of anger, and pointing her hand across the pond to reveal that Glenn had ended up on the opposite side during the wild turn of events. "I've constructed a camp." she announced, indicating all of the prepared tents and the burning fire with food cooking. How she did that while being a fish might have been interesting to see, but it was all done. "Drag these two criminals to the camp, and prepare yourself to remedy this situation of all the chaos you allowed to develop!"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

'Wait... what...ack!' Glenn quickly thought as the catgirl slammed her butt right back down in his face, grinding her hips and genitals in an effort to enforce the marking he had tried to avoid. With his wrists held up in her grip and reeling a little from the sudden slam, there was little he could do to stop himself from being drenched in the feline's musk. That didn't stop him from squirming fully at long last, though by this time Aya took little offense to the movements. A lick of the lips and a quick comment of how she liked him covered in her fluids so was enough to attest to that. As was the sudden show of her celebrated movements, skipping around quite literally like a cat who was having a moment of grand excitement.

He watched the excited cat flex and pose after lifting himself to a leaned sit, taking the time to wipe at his face a little and pant, all without realizing the hidden threat until it was far too late. Silenced by a planty tendril, a pair of green arms swiftly hooked around his own and began pulling him backwards into the brush. Almost immediately, Glenn began to struggle against whoever was now trying to wisk him away, the noise it made too small to break through the cat girl's celebrating. He whipped and shook weakly to break free, but to no avail he found himself watching Aya fade from view as he was taken to a hidden area. And with the illumination of a ray of light nearly all the blood drained from the man's face.

Grimacing and growing wide eyed, Glenn desperately renewed his efforts to escape the return of the plant woman. The memory from before was still fresh in his mind, and he had no desire to be trapped against his will in the persistent plant woman's pod again. He tried to muffle a yell further yells for help, but the vine worked true to keep him silent. Even as his suffering was extended by the plant woman rejoining with him again, the feel of her flower straining his already pained manhood, it kept all quiet around them save for the pained groans that escaped him. With Aya still off self-reveling and the plant woman overpowering him, it seemed that he'd once again be prey for her to drain dry.

But then a miracle... or an omnious omen emerged to rescue the man from his plight. One very angry looking Sea Bishop burning through the bushes and murderously looking down upon him. He couldn't blame her for being mad, what with him running off to bring back Aya. And despite her scolding and look her was certainly glad to she her rather than not at all. The feeling of relief that washed over Glenn when the flighty feel of magic both seperated and brought him back to the safety of the camp was as palpable as the drink of water he had enjoyed from earlier. With a pant of relief and sitting back he saw that even Aya had been brought back too, albeit sporting a band of glowing white magic.

Looking aside he noticed the plant woman there as well, struggling just the same as Aya to escape from the magic. Glenn took in a breath of nervous air, calming when realizing she wouldn't be able to escape the binds. The spray of water sent by Aurine to silence the two caught the man by a little surprise, granting her his full attention when she berated him more on his actions and demanded him move to action. "Do you honestly think I planned to... be jumped and humped by everyone I met today? Drained, fatigued and made fearful of the end of my life? Looking to her incredulously, Glenn slowly moved to stand. "My 'goal' from the start was to get to this lake, a place you asked me to go to with no warning. How was I supposed to know that this island was full of... full of... such frisky people...?"

Fully standing the man moved with uneasy steps, tender now once more thanks to the plant woman, until he stood above to the two bound women. "You're right though Miss Aurine... I think I really will die soon if things continue like this. Though perhaps it wouldn't be the worst way to die, with how I could have ended up in that crash." Giving the camp a glance, catching the alluring whiff of cooking food and the setup tents feeding a wondrous image of rest after such a long and sex crazed day, Glenn gave a small laughy sigh before continuing. "I want your help sweetheart... and answers too. I still haven't gotten over how you knew me before you knew me. And if you expect me to drown these two to fix things you can forget it. Even if I really want to strangle one of them for scaring me right out of my mind."

Taking a good grip of the two, no doubt to any protests they probably would have, Glenn slowly edged them along from the opposite side of the lake until they had all reached the constructed camp. How the sea bishop had managed to build a whole camp up without legs and being water dependent was quite an interesting question, but one that didn't seem to have an answer. Magic probably, though maybe from before it was just sheer willpower to make it happen. Lowering the two captives softly, the man only made it a few steps before falling to a seat himself, keeping his eye on the Sea Bishop as she approached. And all the wide a single question still echoed in Glenn's mind. 'How do you know just who I am?'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine let out a sigh at Glenn's response. "Are you trying to tell me that you were honestly too weak to fight off the perversions of these two forest dwellers? I thought that men from the mainland were more proud than that." she stated, though seeming now to view Glenn as the opposite of a proud man. a "Well, Glenn, it seems you are the center of the issue here. Before we can do anything else, we need a solution to the issue holding us back. And since you're so willing to speak up, I assume you have the solution?" Aurine inquired with a firm expression.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"Hey hey! I've got my pride..." Glenn said rapidly at Aurine's jab. "But it won't let me overlook someone about to be whipped over a little food. Or the person that food is taken from. And I could have easily fought back but..." He paused for a moment, looking down to his sheathed sword, so far only used to catch the small meal he and the cat girl had enjoyed before. "I only kill villains. The truly wicked... I don't want to draw final blood from those whose hearts are still kind..." Even as he said that, Glenn had to reflect. The policy had worked where he came from because it was easy to see the line between villain and not. But with bloodthirsty eyes replaced by lustful ones he was gonna have to seriously rethink when to draw his blade and when not to.

Looking back to Aurine after keeping his gaze on the blade for so long, he rested his head in his hand and thought for a moment. Glenn knew that any solution he could think of definitely wouldn't involve harming either of the two now bound women. More so Aya than the unnamed plant woman. It had to be something that would benefit him as well, and with that thought in mind Glenn cautiously spoke. "I... don't want to be alone here Aurine. This island... traveling alone as I am now would be a bad idea. I need to get stronger, smarter if I want to face what this island holds and survive it, but I can't just do that alone. I'll need your help... and the help of others. If they were my companions as well then maybe they could... but I haven't a clue on how to calm them. I don't have the ability to bind people on a whim like you do." Glenn finished, blushing a bit after it hit him how much doublemeaning that power had been for the sea bishop.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine let out a frustrated sigh. "There's only one solution to this madness... And unfortunately... It's the solution I hate the most..." she announced with a groan, before looking at Glenn sternly. "Glenn. You have three women all after your attention, and this is not uncommon in this land, but-"

Aurine was interrupted by the alarune. "You are Glenn!? What a beautiful name! Mine is Iora! As we both have beautiful names, we-"

"BE QUIET OR I'LL TURN YOU INTO A SALAD YOU BRAINLESS VEGETABLE!!!" Aurine shouted loudly. Frightened, the alarune did as she was told. "Anyway," Aurine continued. "Glenn...

"If you wish to take these two along, then you need to accept the responsibility that comes with taking two monsters with you. If you ever let your guard down, 'they' will control 'you'. And while we're on the topic, that alarune, Iora, separated herself from her flower. She's going to die if she doesn't absorb nutrients from your body. And, so long as I distance myself from the power of the sea god, my own power will wane." Aurine cleared her throat after she said that, before looking at Glenn flatly. "Basically, this mean you will be having sex very often, and constantly if you continue your way of thinking. Men who break and succumb eventually end up in a harem marriage, where the man is married to multiple mamono. I guarantee that you'll become nothing more than a whore to them if you end up in such a fate.

"And again, this fate is not uncommon, and it's also not uncommon for men involved in such marriages... To become mindless tools of pleasure." she informed Glenn. "With that being said, do you still want to involve those two in your life?"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn gave Aurine a long and hard look once she had finished her piece about the situation he was in, taking time to look away slightly and focus as it all rolled around and sunk in. Things were much simpler back when he first arrived, but already it had turned complicated. He wasn't expecting three women to be suddenly fighting for his attention. Of course, he wasn't expecting the now named plant woman, Iora, to suddenly show up again either. Sacrificing the stability and safety of her own plant pod just to follow him about. Despite his mixed feelings toward the girl, it was a bit concerning knowing that she'd be willing to give up her normal food source... even if to follow another...

He also found it concerning how even Aurine spoke of needing power from him. She said she got power from the sea god normally right? Did that mean she... was going to travel with them too? She did say she was going to keep an eye on him, but he had assumed she meant through pond skipping or something such. Not actually being right there beside him, not that he could really complain much. It was just out of the ordinary, the idea of a mermaid traveling on land for long stretches of time. 'Unless she expects me to carry her everywhere...' Glenn briefly thought in a tangent, the flash of an image of him carrying a happy Aurine while the two others followed grumpy behind appeared.

Taking a glance at the frightened plant woman and the irritated cat girl, Glenn slowly turned his head back toward Aurine to give a nod. "Yeah... I'll endure it. Besides... it's not as if I had anything to go home to anyway..." He commented darkly, lightening up only a little as a contemplative look came over him. "I didn't survive a crash and come all this way just to break and succumb so easily. Have a little more faith in me than that sweetheart. With a little help from all of you and some safe exposure to what this island has I should be better tempered for what lay ahead." Stopping, Glenn grave the two bound women his attention. "So... how about it Aya... and... Iora. I can't go it alone without my land guide. And since you're here too plant woman... I guess it can't be helped. You'll have to excuse if I at least have some reservations about you coming along. I'm... still sore from before..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine frowned, and leaned towards Glenn with contempt. "Stop calling me sweetheart, it's annoying. Are you trying to pretend you're some kind of playboy?" she asked him, before taking the slab she had tucked into her arm, and bonking him over the head with it. "Don't get cocky just because you're attractive! You're not allowed to be high and mighty when you're just a slut right now!" she scolded him.

Meanwhile, Aya looked skeptical while Iora seemed to look extremely proud when Glenn announced that he was sore. "I gave it to you good, didn't I? When you come back for more, I'll be waiting~" she announced to him, giving him a wink and a kiss before Aurine throw her tablet at Iora, hitting the plant woman over the head with it as punishment, before it levitated and flew back into the bishop's hand.

"From this point forward, all of you will be following my guidance." Aurine announced. "All three of you will pull my carriage about. If any of you complain, you will be punished." Aurine announced strictly, including Glenn in her mention, before raising her arm holding the tablet, before wood from the trees around the lack broke into pieces, and gathered en mass. forming and molding together before their very eyes, a feat that would scare and terrify those who knew nothing of magic. A display of carpentry that would take even the best group of men to complete a whole day was completed in under a minute by Aurine's magic, as Glenn stood before an elegant carriage with open windows and no doors, the only way going in or out being the front, which had it's own partition to the front of the carriage. There was no place to sit for the 'driver,' there was only two bars sticking out of the front with grips going inwards for someone to grab, and push in order to pull the carriage along.

"This is what I will ride in. And you three will be pushing it on the morrow, though this may encourage Glenn to find a more muscular lover, who knows?" Aurine shrugged.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

'Playboy... me?' It was a rather ridiculous thought for Glenn to consider, even with the circumstances. He'd never enjoyed this kind of popularity before. Even when back home, where people were much more uninhibited than in human lands. And it wasn't like he was trying to pick up these women for the sake of being lewd. If anything they were more interested in their own lewd prospects than the other way around. A dull ache was more than enough to remind him of that physically. Before he could retort against the comment, another dull ache joined his first, as Aurine bonked him roughly with a rock slab. Scolding him right after and calling him both a slut and... attractive.

The man could only cringe a little after at Iora's response, the alarune clearly taking his own words the wrong way. That wink and kiss looked so deceivingly intentioned to him, but at least Aurine was quick to bap the plant girl and make her stop. Aya hadn't said a word so far, despite her previous anger towards the mermaid, and it was clear from the skeptical look that she was just as suspicious about all this working out as he was secretly. Or still weary of sharing him from before. Probably the later. Aurine's talk of being their guidance brought some confusion to Glenn when she spoke of a carriage. But it was quickly swept away as threads of her magic formed and reached out towards the trees.

Loud snaps and cracks burst everywhere around them, as tree limbs and any piece of wood unfortunate to be found under the mystical threads Aurine wielded where brought forth. Before his very eyes, the rough and torn pieces of wood literally molded themselves into a finer form, and began taking shape. Pieces bending into wheels with spokes, pieces bending into the shapes of windows, pieces angling into what would clearly be the floor and what looked like a seat of some kind. The magic grew more intense, drawing all the pieces and forcing them together, forming color and designs into them until finally what the sea bishop had set off to construct was complete. A elegant roofed carriage for her to ride around in.

Had he not know of magic, as many humble humans might, the sight would have easily unnerved the man. The best group of craftsmen without machine tools could only ever hope to construct such a carriage in just over a day's time. And Aurine had done it all in less than a minute. As such, any unnerving sensations Glenn felt at that moment was not because of the sight but because of what the Sea Bishop had said. Her power would wane the further she got from the Sea God's influence... and there had to have been a cost from constructing such a thing too. 'Hopefully... it's not as much as I fear... He quickly thought, even still with memory of her previous use of power blinking to mind.

Raising a finger to talk, Glenn quickly caught Aurine's strict and stern glare and stopped himself from complaining. Outright at least. "Ah... not complaining here... just commenting but... a carriage as elegant as this isn't exactly subtle." Glenn commented, laying a hand against his head. "And if we travel by road anyone coming along will definitely take notice. Friendly or otherwise. I don't suppose we have to worry much about human bandits or raiders around here would we?" Edging over to the side of the lake, he took a little time to splash his face with a little water and fill up his water skin. He'd normally be wary of taking water from a seemingly stagnant pool of water, but with how big and clear the water from perfectly circled pool was something told him that it would be safe enough.

The task complete, he walked over and gave the cart a little push by the hand holds, judging how cumbersome it would be to push along. "It shouldn't be so bad if we take turns. Two of us might even be able to do so together and switch sides from time to time. And if we do meet someone strong who can push the cart they don't have to be my lover you know. I'm sure we... could figure something else out..." The words left his lips unconvincingly, even to himself. "If I had the time and resources I might even be able to turn this thing mechanical. Wouldn't need to push it then, though where I'd get the machine parts for that I wouldn't know. And all my machine tools are... at the bottom of the sea..."

A loud gurgle interrupted Glenn, causing him to stop and rub the back of his head. With all the action that had happened it almost flew past the man that he had only had one fish to eat that day. And untold amounts of sugary nectar... but that didn't seem to have satisfied his appetite fully. "Ah... sorry. I guess I'm more hungry than I thought. Could certainly go for a proper rest after all that's occurred. If none of you have any objections lets call it a day and finish the night with a good meal and rest. We can hammer out the details of all this to..." For the first time since they had arrived at camp, Glenn finally noticed one detail that he had overlooked before. There were only three tents, and four of them. And considering just who was guiding all of them now, it didn't take a genius to figure out just which angry member of the party he'd be sharing a tent with by the end of the night. "...morrow..."

I'M SO SORRY RJ IT JUST SUDDENLY WALLED (AKA I was in a good mood to post. Also post 300)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine shook her head at his initial question. "This is strictly mamono territory. No humans around here. However, mamono bandits are another story..." she said, before tilting her head to the side with a blank look. "But... You wouldn't mind that, right? The toll will of course be your body," she stated firmly, before giving a cheshire grin Glenn when he realized that the tents prepared hinting at what was to come.

"You will be sleeping in neither of those tents, Glenn." Aurine stated, before raising her tablet, and tapping it against the carriage intently, giving no further word on the subject. That is, until the alarune, Iora, rose an objection.

"Wait, he's my husband! I am-" Iora was immediately cut off as a loud boom came from the water. Intimidating, it left everyone with the expectation that something huge had happened, even though nothing happened at all.

"I will suck all of the water out of your body if you raise your voice to me so rudely again." Aurine stated coldly. "You are still alive by the miracle of my mercy. You ignored my scent on him and decided to take him as your own based on the assumption I could not come looking for him from the water. That was a mistake, plant woman. Push your luck with me, and I'll leave you a shriveled husk." Aurine said with dead seriousness. With that done, her expression turned full circle as she looked to Glenn with a smile.

"You will be sleeping with me tonight?" she asked, though it hardly seemed like a question. Rather, it was an order.