What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Best Way to Die (Glenn)

Glenn let out a small sigh. As nice as it was to hear he wouldn't have to deal with human bandits in a place like this, dealing with the alternative wasn't really any better. Not with the toll they were probably going to ask for to pass, the sea bishop clearly already imagining how he'd 'pay' for them. 'I haven't ever payed a bandit toll before on the mainland, and I'm not about to start now if I can help it.' In the smallest little back of Glenn's mind, he hoped they would be dangerous and cutthroat. Truly villainous beings in both appearance and nature, so that there would be no doubt when he unsheathed to strike at them. He gave his blade a thoughtful pat at the now slim possibility.

No humans around also meant that there probably wasn't a town nearby as well. At least as he imagined; a walled, safe enclosure with all the amenities of home. If this was a wild territory it wasn't out of the question that there were wild 'towns' as well. Hopefully, if they encountered one, or any outpost out in this place really, that the inhabitants would be hospitable. Aurine's cheshire grin caught Glenn off guard when he finally noticed it, still expecting the Sea Bishop to maintain either her blank look or angry face. Her comment that he wasn't going to sleep in a tent confused him though. Why set up three tents if they weren't going to use one. Was it just extra or...

Iora's interruption and the sudden loud boom from the lake rattled Glenn from his thoughts. On inspection of the lake however, while Aurine made her piece toward the plant woman, he noted that nothing seemed to have actually occurred to it. Not a single ripple appeared to mire the surface, a far cry from the show of power that had occurred earlier with Aya on the lake. Regardless of it's lack of physical effect it was quite the attention getter. As was the sudden change of expression from Aurine when she turned on her hee... fin, and looked at the man with a strangely serene smile. Airing her question of whether he was going to sleep with her tonight or not. Not that it was really a question of course. Her tone and the way her eyes glinted behind that smile made that very obvious.

He gave Aurine a few rapid blinks, adjusting to the change in her mood. He wasn't really sure if he should be happy or suddenly afraid. "Of course sweethear... ah..." A little dejectedly Glenn stopped himself short and corrected. "... of course Miss Aurine. But if the tents are out just where are we going to sleep?" He assumed the mermaid needed at least some method of keeper herself moist, so just using the lake seemed like the most obvious answer. It'd probably get a little cold though, depending on how much the temperature dropped. But then Glenn recalled that Aurine had tapped the carriage earlier, and with a sudden twinkle in his eye it became clear. "We're sleeping in your carriage together aren't we?"

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Glenn noted the third tent, he saw it move for just an instant, before going as still as the other tents. Aurine saw as well, but paid it no heed. "Yes," she nodded to his question, "And in my carriage, you're going to service me, and demonstrate to these two who you're more loyal to. Forget about being her husband, forget about being her slave," she gestured at Aya and Iora, "I am your guardian. And if I'm going to survive outside of Atlantis to protect you, then I will need all of your dedication. Besides..." She grinned lewdly suddenly, before tucking one arm under her breasts, and raising them to give Glenn a sexy view of her large milk jugs that were nearly the size of her own head individually.

"You prefer bigger breasts, right?" she asked him, which drew an uproar from the two other girls.

"There is such a thing as being a cow! He prefers large breasts like these!" Iora announced, showing off her own bust, which was about one size below Aurine's.

"You're both cheaters!" Aya complained, as she barely had a C-cup.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Aurine's words confirmed it. The carriage was definitely to be where the both of them would be spending the night together. She didn't comment any further on the three tents, even after the last unused one clearly moved right in front of their eyes. 'I did see it move... didn't I...?' There was no way it could just be some figment of his imagination, or some kind of illusion brought on by the days manhood draining events. Glenn quickly put it out of his mind; if it didn't bother Aurine enough to comment or act further on he wouldn't have to worry about it. Or shouldn't anyhow, for the time being. With her plans for the night ringing in his ears, he had bigger things to worry about anyway.

It became increasingly obvious that Aurine was vying to up the others, the talk of forgetting about being 'husband' to one or 'slave' to another and instead having her as his 'guardian' a clear indicator. And it only became even more obvious when the sea bishop flashed a lewd grin and promptly put her bust on display, teasing him and insinuating his preference. "That's... well... ah..." He couldn't deny that he preferred someone with a decently size bust, and Aurine's was very... decent. Glenn found himself staring a little longer than he would have normally done so at the sight, a few memories from their time on the beach resurfacing. He would have sworn at that moment he felt her orbs pressing into him again, and looking up he was met once again with that lewd grin and intent eyes.

He glanced away with quite an embarrassed flush, only to find his vision settled on the two others for a moment, taking in enough of an eyeful before looking down. As much as he hated to admit, the plant woman did have a good pair as well. He couldn't remember if he ever got to really enjoy it from their time in the pod though. He even had to admit that for as small as Aya's chest was it wasn't a bad pair either. Not what he was normally used to but... but alright just the same. "Why do you have to go and s-say something like that so suddenly..." Fidgeting, Glenn turned his gaze upward and gave them all his attention again, albeit with some obvious glances toward Aurine's large assets. "Say Aurine... isn't it about time we all... had that meal? It's been cooking long enough and I... I'm really gonna need the energy before... well..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, yes, let's eat." Aurine agreed, before putting a hand to her chest, and concentrating. After a moment, magic swirled around her, as Glenn saw her lower half change it's shape, until Aurine was now sporting a pair of human legs. "We have four servings, right Glenn?" she inquired as Iora and Aya sat down around the food.

"I don't eat fish." Iora stated simply, though Aurine continued to stare at Glenn for an answer.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn blinked a few times, and then blinked a few times more when Aurine put her hand to her chest and like magic changed her lower half into that of a human, legs feet toes and all. Well maybe not like magic; it WAS magic. 'I... should have figured she could do that. Why was I thinking she being a fish meant she was... stuck being a fish?' He gave the Sea Bishop a quick nod at the amount of servings, before stopping himself and glancing once more at that last tent. "I don't know. Do we have four servings? Some of this is for the road I can tell, much better than my damn rations too, but it does seem like you cooked a little extra here."

Inspecting the cooking food and looking for things the three of them might like, Glenn looked to Iora at her comment. "Is there anything you would like eat tonight... BESIDES that of course!" He quickly responded at the first tic of a smile forming. "You... need to have a varied diet. Some things to supplement your strength. It's very important Iora, and I... actually mean this, that you don't push yourself too hard. And that you try to make every nutrient you get last a long time. If being out of your pod is as serious as Aurine made it sound, your life my well depend on it." Letting out a sigh, Glenn quickly thought, 'And my own life might depend on it as well.'

Waiting for them all to air what they wanted from the cooking foodstuffs, Glenn would quickly prepare it for them before finding something of his own to eat. Another fish if it was available, or even a cooked kabob preferable, and with it in hand he took a seat next to the others to settle down and eat. Eating it with the vigor that a hungry day and mamono ravaged man would take to his meal. After eating for awhile a sudden thought question came to mind. "Iora... since we're all on friendly terms now you... wouldn't happen to know where my rope is would you? Or have it by chance?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The only thing I want to eat is you." Iora said calmly, winking at Glenn, and blowing off his suggestion, as well as his question. "Rope? I threw it away and left it behind somewhere." she stated, meaning his rope could be anywhere now. Though as Aya and Aurine began to eat, Aurine took a serving and casually slid it into the third tent, saying nothing on the matter, as if it never happened.

"We have enough for all of us." Aurine said simply, eating her serving of fish calmly.

Meanwhile, Aya was finished with her food rather quickly, and once she was done, she lunged forward, and plopped herself right into Glenn's lap with a happy sigh. "I'm going to lay in your lap, kay?" she announced, drawing hate from the two others.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"... Figures. At the rate I'm losing my equipment I might just end up completely naked before long." It really was discouraging to know that so much of his equipment was likely lost beneath the waves of the ocean and forest overhead. The man could make do without, they were convenience items more than anything, but every little bit helped him be prepared just in case. Helped him be more self-sufficient in his travels. But he supposed in the end that it wasn't necessary to have so much now. The others would certainly help him, and if need be he could always acquire replacements. Though the preferred choice in currency did make him crump in a frown.

Unsurprisingly too, Iora had completely ignored his suggestion, focused entirely instead on him being her only food source. "Oh come now... you really don't want to eat anything else besides me? What... do I taste that good or something?" A momentary brightness was all that showed Glenn's sudden embarrassment of the thought, before he went back to enjoying the taste of his own meal. Not before catching Aurine sliding a serving of piping hot and delicious food into that third tent as casual as could be. His questioning look met her own unfazed one for but a moment before she herself returned to her meal. As if nothing had occurred.

Glenn, ever an investigative one at heart, to say the least was now quite intrigued. 'Ok... just what could that Sea Bishop be hiding in that tent. If it needs food it's obviously some kind of creature... but what kind is it? And why would she need to hide it from all of us?' There really wasn't a reason why she would need to hide a simple creature in a tent, unless it were really dangerous. But in that case a simple camping tent seemed unlikely the best way to contain it. And keeping it secret wouldn't be the best thing either. The more he pondered it, the more he considered she was hiding something... no... someone... to keep them from being an issue. There was only one issue another person now could be a big problem with, and he was right in the middle of it.

Just when he was going to question Aurine about the Tent directly, Aya interrupted. Dropping her food after quickly devouring it, the cat girl in one movement pounced and claimed a spot on his lap, curling up as naturally a cat would do. The act drew hate from the others, and after a slightly stunned moment of almost dropping his own food Glenn let out a small laugh. "I suppose that's fine... but no funny business ya hear me? Aurine's not the only one who knows how to splash water when need be." A small shake of his waterskin, a drops or two spilling out and hitting his own face, was given in warning, but taken then as a drink before returning to the meal.

After a while of sitting continuing to eat with the catgirl laying happily on him, a temptation begain to rise in the man. It wasn't long before temptation won out and Aya, to her pleasant surprise, would find Glenn petting her where she lay. Dragging his fingers softly down and in between the cat girl's ears and hair and down her back. Smoothing along between her shoulder blades in smooth strokes. "You know Aya, I used to have a little cat back home. Shared an apartment in the city with her for somewhere up to... fourteen... fifteen years? She was actually a stray too, if I recall. Just came home after finishing a merc commission and she was just waiting there. All skin in bones. Had to give her to my little sister to be taken care of before I took the trip out here. I wonder if that little thing misses me... she certainly made it easier to live in that place. It's such a great thing to have someone to... come home to..."

Glenn stopped eating. It was only now that he noticed that despite his vigor before, he had only been able to eat but half of the meal handed to him. He stopped his petting, staring down at the half eaten plate with a distantness he hadn't felt in a long time. Something he hadn't felt since before he became an adventurer. Before he set off to find himself again. Back before when he was with... her. With a breath he straightened up, gently removing the catgirl and placing her aside before regarding her and the others. "Excuse me. I'm not feeling very hungry anymore. Have to save the rest for the road. I'll be turning in for tonight now, and tomorrow the five of us can get going, although where exactly we'll be heading off to is beyond me. I'm foreign and don't have a map after all. "

Still sporting that distant tenseness in mind and etched on his narrowed features, he got up without another word, and made his way to the carriage, intending to get in and make the necessary preparations to sleep in it. Glenn couldn't shake the feeling however, the this momentary hit of distantness to his mood wasn't the last he'd hear of it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To Glenn's question, Iora gave an immediate reply while flashing him a wide, hungry grin. "Delicious! I could eat you all day, every day!" she announced with a ravenous lust.

Hearing Glenn warn her, Aya seemed to pay no attention as she replied before he was even done stating how he could splash water on her, "Kay." But when he started to tell of a cat he used to have, her tail went straight as she looked at him with thin pupils. "You had another lover!?" she exclaimed, but when Glenn seemed distant, she even beat her paws against him when he moved her. "No, you're still in love with her! I can see it on your face, you're thinking of leaving me for her! I'll kill you!" she exclaimed, continuing to barrage him with paw strikes, before Aurine pulled her off.

"Then retire to your own tent," Aurine announced with an understanding tone, pointing to the tent that had moved earlier. "The rest of you too, get some sleep." she said, before standing, and heading over to her carriage.

Iora glanced about, giving Glenn a worried look, before crawling into her own tent.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

A moment's rolling of his eyes was all Glenn gave at Iora's remark, and during his distantness he only barely felt Aya's beating paws, catching her narrowed look of hers with an unfazed gaze of his own. How he felt during times when he thought back, even if only briefly, seemed to make everything feel less... alive. Less real too... but it was a feeling he had learn to live with. 'Just another thing to endure...' He reflected for a moment, before stopping the inspection of carriage, turning to Aurine with a slightly confused look when she commented understandably. "My own tent? I thought I wasn't sleeping in a tent tonight?" She had said it before, at least for neither Aya or Iora's tents...

That only left the third and mysterious tent for him to occupy. The very same 'empty' tent she pointed to as well. Even as she walked up to the Carriage and right past him, he kept a questioning look to her. Just what was she getting up to? Was she really just going to let him sleep off in a tent next to the cat girl and plant girl tonight? If there was something brewing behind that face of hers Glenn couldn't see it. The mask she wore was like a pokerface; one she had kept up even through the dinner with all the tent business that occurred. 'Come to think of it... I never saw that plate get returned from the tent...'

"Goodnight Aurine, Iora, Aya... ah... Aya... my cat pet from before was... a platonic thing. Besides she always... liked my little sister more... ahem." Iora's glancing about worriedly before crawling into bed made the man regard her for a moment, surprised she'd even show worry for him at least until he remembered; he was food to her and the only real food for her around. And when Aya finally made her way into her own tent, giving him a still narrowed look Glenn let out a small sigh. 'Phew... what a day this has been. Caught out of the ocean by a fish, tangled up in the brush by a plant woman, and pounced and dragged off by a cat. What next... am I gonna be snatched up and away by a bird?'

Alone among the burning embers of the campfire, the sudden chill from the thought had the man instantly on edge. In a place such as this island, it was more likely than not how true that thought could be. For a long while, standing near the entrance to his tent, Glenn gave the surroundings his extra attention, scanning around for anything that might be wandering under the shadow of night. There was nothing there he saw, and he relaxed a little. Though even as he steadied himself to enter into the tent that had captured his imagination and investigative heart, he couldn't push away the feeling that somewhere, that bird which would 'snatch him up' was already watching. With one final ready, Glenn opened his tent for the night, fully prepared to crawl inside and lay down for a good nights sleep alone, once again.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I've lost interest in you for now, just sleep in the tent." Aurine replied, before using her human feet to climb into the carriage, and turning back into a mermaid as she flopped in.

Meanwhile, Aya let out a sigh of relief. "She was a lesbian? Goodie!" she announced. "By the way," she whispered, "I don't smell any scent coming from that tent... Be careful... But if you don't feel safe~" she snuggled up to him, "I could join you in your ten-"

Aya was cut off by a sudden splash of water from the carriage, which caused her to let out a shriek, and retreat into her tent, with only her tail sticking out... Thus leaving only him... And... The tent...

Approaching it yielded no reaction. It didn't shudder and move like it did when Aurine interacted with it. When Glenn went to go inside, he found the insides of it... Perfectly normal, and even prepared quite well. There was water for morning or late night sips in case he got dry, and even strange sea shell shaped bread crackers inside that would taste sweet and salty if Glenn tried them. they were wrapped up in some cloth along the side. And a sleeping bag was there as well... Right under the plate Aurine slid into the tent, which was beyond licked clean. It was as if the food on top vanished.

Nothing moved within the tent, but there was no doubt in Glenn's mind, as if he could feel a presence, that there was something in this tent...

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn stared long and hard into the tent the moment he opened it's flap, scanning everywhere for something amiss, for something off about it. Yet for as far as he was able to see it was just an ordinary empty tent. A rather well prepared tent too from the look of things, with a number of nice linens laid about. A bowl of drinking water laid safely upon one and next to it sat another bowl but filled with sea shell shaped crackers instead. Despite his earlier lack of hunger he scrounged enough desire to taste one, wary for a moments pause of an ulterior effect. 'Aurine wouldn't put something BAD in these... surely...' A quick nibble revealed just how sweet and salty the treat was, but despite the delight the man made do with merely one taste before refolding the crackers back into their protective cloth.

All the while, he pondered the sight of an empty plate onto of the sleeping bag. It was the same plate Aurine had slid in for sure, but far beyond cleaned of food. Heck, the plate itself looked as if whatever took the food have literally cleaned it spotless. A small bead of sweat trickled down his face at the sight, and at the prevalent feeling too that hung in the closed air of the tent like a fog. The tent was empty, but something was here too. After the displays of magic that had occurred earlier, he didn't need to doubt there was something. 'But just what is it?' He pondered, 'Aya didn't sense any scent... is there really no creature in here after all? What are you pulling here Aurine...'

Cautiously, almost absurdly to any who might have seen the simple sight and not been one more experienced, the man took his short sword still in it's sheath, using the end of it to move the plate slowly aside and away from the sleeping bag. And then, with a flurry of light pokings, prodded at the sleeping bag in question, looking to descern any hidden qualities to it. It came to the man that like a carpet over a trapdoor, the bag might just be hiding a path underneath it, and so after poking the abused sleeping bag for a time, he reached out to flip the thing over, hoping to open or close the book on his suspicions. Stand-crouching there then, with a sheathed short sword at the ready to bonk something immediately if it jumped out at him.

If nothing happened, Glenn would let out a small laugh at the absurdity of everything. "Being scared of a damn bedding. Just what insanity is this island slowly driving me towards." Letting out a sigh and loosing some tenseness, he'd quiet down as he tried to get used to the still present feeling of... something in the air. He still didn't like it... but he'd trust the Sea Bishop's judgment of letting him rest here. Pulling the sleeping bag back into position, he considered using it properly before quickly tossing the idea aside. Being undressed, sleeping alone inside a tent and constricted within a sleeping bag in a unknown wilderness... even a greenhorn wouldn't be so naive.

So instead of stripping and climbing in he reached out, turning the bag over so that it's normally open side was to the floor, and it's back as a simple mat to lay down upon. Not a moment later, after a small breath of apprehension would lay down to rest, clicking his boots and shifting around as contorted himself into a comfortable position. He hoped his dreams would at least bring him some comfort, but he never did sleep well anymore. With the prospect of a night of tossing and turning coming up, he shut his eyes to slowly drift off to sleep.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed the cookies tasted good, and no secret qualities seemed to overcome him. He seemed to sense an aura of disappointment when he hardly ate any of the cookies though, which did give Glenn the sense that a force was nearby. This sense of definitely-not-alone-ness became even stronger when he poked the bedding with his sheath, and suddenly saw the bed, and the whole tent twitch along with hearing a faint giggle. Naturally, if Glenn was of a right mind, this would stop him from considering falling asleep in the tent... But that was still an option, none the less.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

After he gave the first few pokes of his sheath, the sudden jerking movement of the tent and bedding was not lost on the weary man. The water cresting gently against the side of it's bowl was enough to reaffirm that it did occur; he hadn't touched it to make it move. And that faint giggle that came afterward... he may have been tired and drained from the day's events but he certainly was not out of it enough miss such a thing. More so than before Glenn was put on edge from this presence, laughing with some nervousness as he edged away from the bed to the tent's entry. "Aha... you got me Aurine. Always teasing me like this. You can stop any time now... sweetheart?"

In a test he let the sweetheart ring out, to try to elicit a response. If it was Aurine doing this it would bother her if he said that wouldn't it? She had gotten quite annoyed before, and he was waiting for a similar annoyance to ring out for it. He wouldn't wait long for a response before deciding that staying in the tent was not the best idea... the damn thing was moving through some kind of magic after all. More frantically than he would have normally done so, he removed himself from the tent, quickly standing and backing away to some distance eyeballing it. Why couldn't something as simple as a tent be normal in this strange place? Would he ever find a semblance of normalcy on this island?

With deep breaths as his company in the night air and wipe of the glove upon his sweat drawn face, Glenn kept an eye on the tent as he sidestepped and backpedaled over to Aurine's carriage with haste, nearly tripping on rock while doing so. He stood unmoving for a moment before, rapping lightly against the carriage, unsure if the Sea Bishop were already asleep or not. "Swe... Miss Aurine. I... don't think I'm ready to sleep in such an... exotic kind of sleeping tent. The cookies were nice though..." He emphasized with a look back, still watching with a careful look at the tent. 'Probably should have grabbed some while I had the chance...'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was no response from Aurine. And when Glenn started to realize that he didn't want to be in this tent anymore, he'd find that the flaps... Weren't flaps. Instead, it was just a solid end of the same material that made up the tent. Being the only exit in the pyramid shaped tent, Glenn would find that he would have to use his sword to cut his way out, but before he could even consider doing so, he heard another giggle from behind, as the sleeping bag had apparently lifted itself up, and was right behind him. "Gotcha~" whispered a voice within the tent, before the sleeping bag opened, and completely wrapped around Glenn, sealing him inside and smothering him, bringing him down to the ground of the tent and covering his mouth to muffle any screams he might let out. Meanwhile, he'd feel motions around his groin, as if someone was stroking him from outside the sleeping bag. Similarly, he felt another pair of hands begin groping his bottom. Even more began to rub along his chest, until it felt as if a dozen people were rubbing him from outside the sleeping bag.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn gave a start when he backpeddaled into a wall of the tent, instead of the exit flap he was aiming for. His hands revealed what his eyes would only come to realize a moment later. The exit had disappeared! Turned into a wall of the same material as the tent. Whatever magic properties this strange tent had was now trying to trap him in! He quickly considered grabbing for something to cut his way out, but not a moment after the thought rang through his head a giggle and a voice echoed as well. Only then he realized his mistake; turning his back on that damn sleeping bag. "No... no no no...!" He managed to squeak out in admonishment before he felt himself wrapped competely in the fibers of his bed.

Immediately he began to struggle, trying to unbind himself from the baggy prison he found himself in. Just like the tent, he seemed sealed in, with the only option to escape being to cut his way out. But he was bound so tight. The bag was smothering him and his every movement, keeping him from moving his arms very much and pinning him to the floor. Most distressing was how it covered his airways, keeping him from yelling out by muffling his voice and stifling him of precious precious air. 'I... I can't breathe!' As bad as things seemed, for a moment Glenn almosts considered that his situation couldn't possibly get any worse. Strange how dumb his thoughts seemed to have gotten as of late.

The motions of feely hands grabby hands toying with his groins sent shockwaves through his system as his whole body seized up. He shouted out in a cry, kicking out even while bound in a desperate attempt to stop the motions, but it only invited more. His lifting legs probably only helped the sudden pair of groping hands on his bum get a better position. Even more sensations of hands overwhelmed his senses, as he felt what must have been over a dozen hands or so exploring his chest from outside the sleeping bag. It didn't actually feel bad to be honest. Almost like a massage all along his chest... albeit with to perverted elements added as well.

"Ahh..." A dizziness began to set in following the shock of being toyed with again. Or was it because of the smothering and lack of air? It didn't necessarily matter which caused it, as Glenn found himself suddenly lost in various building feelings. The strangely relaxing feeling of the hands and also a draining tiredness. It was becoming harder to remain clear headed and he knew if he didn't do something he may very well pass out. By a stroke of luck he was able to wring his hand around and grasp the handle of his dagger, pulling the thing loose. Aside from biting the sleeping bag, it was one of his best shots at perhaps stopping the groping and getting away. So with the a quick adjustment and a small prayer to Bellasaur, he stabbed at the fabric binding him relentlessly.

Potentially Derp Escape attempt GO

The alternative was to just have him pass out and dream sequence but... I suppose if he fails and gets his BALLS ROCKED AGAIN it'll still happen '3'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Getting his knife free, and making a stab, Glenn heard a sudden, "Ow!!!" squeak from seemingly nowhere. The suffocation of the sleeping bag suddenly seemed to melt away and dissolve. The tent and the very world around him seemed to fade away. Suddenly, he found himself laying on a floor made of strange, rippling energy. And not far from him, a nearly naked girl was holding her arm, where she was apparently bleeding. "You jerk..." she cursed at him. "I was only rubbing you... Why did you stab me!?" she exclaimed at him. "I only wanted to play... But now I'm going to have to punish you! I'm going to swallow you up inside my dimension!" she announced with a pout. Standing in the strange dimension, she seemed very angry, and very ready to make good on her promise.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

As soon as the bag constricting him began to dissolve away and free him, Glenn let out a sigh of relief. The relief was short lived however, for instead of the familiar setting of the tent coming into his view something much different appeared. Much of nothing actually... just a vast black void. That was until the man took to a roll to get to his feet, catching sight of the strangely lit and moving floor. 'What the... what kind of place... the floor looks like some sort of mystical hexagram...' It almost appeared as if the center of the 'floor' was a small distance away, pulsating outwardly. And standing on an other side of it, he was alerted to an unfamiliar voice when it cursed at him.

Whoever this cute but angry and nearly naked girl was, it was obvious she was the true culprit of the tent mayhem. And she was mad. His escape had put a dent in her from the look of the blood trailing down her arm, but he couldn't see how much it had really effected her. Other than making her very mad of course and very ready to act on it. Her threats of punishment resounding through his mind and eliciting a tired sigh out of the man. "Why did I...? You... were suffocating me. I couldn't breathe!" He retorted back. "And you were touching such places... granted I kinda liked some of it... but still you were touching such places. Such sore places!"

After a gesture of movement he became well aware of the still present dagger in hand from the reflecting glint it gave off. After giving the blade a moment's look, Glenn gave a rub of his face before slowly putting the pointy thing away. "Look... whoever you are. Aurine's friend? I'm sorry if I hurt you... I wasn't really intending to do so. I've just got this thing about not being able to breathe is all. And after this day of being grabbed and bound and... made so sore by the others... I just want to be able to lay back and enjoy a nice relaxing sleep. Maybe eat another cookie or two..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't care! I need energy to heal where you stabbed me, and to eat! So I don't care how you feel, I'm going to eat you!" she announced, before directing her finger at him and summoning threads of magic forth from all around, not just from her body. The fact that there was magic from all over could only mean that Glenn was already inside of her. Even if he had truly magnificent talent, it would still have been incredible difficult to defend against such a situation. As he was currently, he had no chance. Thus, the magic sank into him, and Glenn felt himself suddenly paralyzed. He had no control over his body, and as such, he fell back like a limp doll. But he didn't hit the flowing, magical floor. Instead, he landed on top of another shape of the mimic that had swallowed him. Underneath him, she wrapped her arms and legs around his chest and hips. Rising from the pulsations of magic that made up the floor, more clones of the girl spawned, and attacked Glenn, until he was surrounded by half a dozen exact copies of the mimic.

The mimic underneath him teasingly circled her fingers around Glenn's nipples, her hands under his clothes. A pair of other clones came and gracefully removed all that he wore. "It's all red," all of the clones said at once, even the ones that weren't looking. "You've been getting it a lot, haven't you? I can smell several different scents on it. You can still spare some more energy for me, right?" she asked. Once he was naked, one of the mimic clones stood over his face, before planting her butt down on top of it, mushing her sex down upon him. The others gathered as well, two straddling his arms, and bringing his hands to their identical sex while three others including the first came. Two sat upon his legs, rubbing themselves along his thighs, trying to arouse him along with the rest by covering his body with the sensation of being rubbed all over by their womanhood. Converging at once, the two on his legs and the other who was hovering her face over his crotch attacked his genitals. The two on his legs began to lightly suck and lick his testicles, while the third took his length into her mouth.

"There's still a good deal of energy left inside of you. You can rest when I've sucked the last of it out." the mimic announced to her helpless victim.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The moment the girl made her intentions very clear and directed her hand towards him, Glenn stiffened up as he readied himself to act. He expected to see threads of magic coming and that he did. From all over the darkened expanses that surrounded the both of them. Had it been merely from one source he may have been able to dodge... but from this? It'd be easier to dodge bullets down a narrow hallway than this place. Whatever this realm inside this shape shifter was. A brief effort was made to move away, but the threads were too fast and the sudden feeling of being unable to move quickly put an end to his attempt as he felt his body fall backwards limp.

Glenn's surprise of not hitting the floor hard brought a moments relief, before he felt a copy of the girl wrap around him and hold him in place from below. He watched as more clones of the same girl emerged from the floor and approached him, breathing a little harder as he was teased, and then attempting to struggle as the others gracefully stripped him of all his clothing. It made him suddenly feel very naked... not for the act of being so though. Rather, he had grown to be self conscious of the many years of roughness on him. Long gone were the days of smooth unmirred skin of his youth. A various number of old scars covered his form. Cuts from old knife and sword slashes, knicks from close encounters with spiked weapon and device. All manner of healed tear and wounds that each held a different visceral tale.

And none told a more visceral tale than one wound on his chest that any eye would gravitate to. A large scar, healed and yet still bright and even a little warm to the touch. With the faintest hint of something mystical about it... antagonizingly so if one could sense such. All hovering over a spot on the left breast that no living man could possibly have hoped to survive a blade to. "Spare some... n-now wait a minute... didn't you already eat? And I swear if you say that I'm dessert I'm really gonna... mpphh!" He spoke in the small time given before the clone hovering above his face sat down and ran fingers through his hair, marking the beginning of the assault.

The smell of her genitals immediately invaded his senses, as was the feel of the other clones getting comfortable pinning him down further. All along his naked limbs he could feel the grinding movements of their womanhoods, but it was the three attacking his soreness that elicited the biggest reaction. The man gasped as he felt them tease prod his balls and then, froze up again as the same dizzying feeling from before inched itself back into his mind. "S-stop... come on... it's too sore and I'm way too beat for this. I-if you don't stop I'll... I'll... I'll say nasty things about your cookies!"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The food was just the appetizer, you're the main course." the mimics all laughed at once, before the abuse continued. Glenn's sore length was attacked with painful pleasure by their tongues, and even his still yet virgin anus was prodded by a soft finger. Then, Glenn suddenly threatened her cookies, and the mimic on his face, as well as the rest, looked to him with anger. "Those cookies were delicious! Don't you dare!" she warned him, and as a result at least, his genitals were no longer the focus of torture.