What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Best Way to Die (Glenn)

Glenn clenched his teeth but a moment as the abuse continued upon his sore length, tongues writhing around it in their relentless pursuit to tease him. And at the soft prodding of a foreign finger he somehow managed to move an inch or two in surprise despite the magic binding. The continued torture was sort lived however, a relief to the man, when his words sunk in to his captor. He said it in growing desperation... but if it was working why not go with it? "W-were they now? I hadn't noticed... although..." The man paused a moment for the little emphasis, looking away as much as he could. "... I did only eat one, and first impressions can be deceiving couldn't they?"

After another passing moment of thought he returned his attention back to her, only his eyes peeking out from below where the girl still had him pinned. "You know... if you're willing to give me another chance and treat me a little... gentler... I'd be much more willing to say nice things about those cookies. After I've given them another try of course... aha..." Squirming slightly underneath her, he let out a sigh as well. "At least let me recline back a little bit. I swear you and Aurine must have something for b-binding people helpless..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Each of the clones moved in towards Glenn angrily. "You're gonna eat those cookies and you're going to make up to me for stabbing me!" the mimic and her clones all announced at once, before suddenly, tentacles from the dark seemed to come down, appearing from nowhere and only seen when they obstructed the reflection of light to Glenn's eyes. The tentacles ensnared his limbs quickly, wrapping around his arms, legs, and body, before he felt himself suddenly thrown by them with a force that seemed enough to rip through dimensions, as he felt his whole world shift in a confusing manner, making his head spin before he was flying out of the sleeping bag which had swallowed him up. Landing on his back, the mimic climbed out of the sleeping bag as if it led down into a cave, since it otherwise showed no signs of someone her size inside, before grabbing one of the cookies before he could react, and shoving the delicious, sugary cookie into Glenn's mouth. "Eat! Chew-chew-chew!" she demanded. "It's good, it's delicious, don't you dare lie!"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The sudden darkening expressions of his captor and of the world around him were the only indicators Glenn registered before he was quickly ensnared. This time by darkened tendrils piercing through the void around him, making short work of ensnaring him as the mimic's invisible magic had done before. The discomfort and surprise of being hurled by a seeming tremendous force invoked nausia in his senses. Everything felt like it was spinning around him, his vision a weird warp of quickly blending colors, before it all calmed and reformed to the familiar sight of the exterior of his tent, and the faded embers of the nearby fire.

Glenn winced in pain from landing on his bareback so roughly, but before he could regain enough composure to make a move the girl was upon him once again, emerging from the tent rather quickly with one of her cookies in hand. Held intently to make due on her promise; for him to eat them and make up for stabbing her. Forcefully, the sweet and salty thing was crammed into his mouth unceremoniously, causing the man to squirm under the act. Compelled to comply, lest the girl think to force more upon him in attempt to make him comply faster, Glenn slowly took about chewing on the forced treat, letting himself take a long taste of the thing as he 'tried' them once again.

It had all been a ruse from the start of course; the cookies had been a delightful thing to taste the first time. Again, as the sweet and salty taste of the rolled over his tongue he had to admit they were quite delightful once again. He did his best to not let it show on his face that he did enjoy the thing, but no doubt there would be at least some flicker of approval that would pop through. Finishing the cookie off with a swallow and a few smacks of the lips, he gave her a hint of a smile. "Ok... I'll admit. It's not what I'm used to but... those are some nice cookies..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good!" the mimic announced with a grin, before her expression became a familiar one. "Now, back to what we were doing." she followed up casually and gracefully, once again seeking to violate him. Taking his length in her hand and seeking to aim herself, a sudden, blinding flash of light came from seemingly nowhere. The flesh left Glenn blinded before he felt the mimic's shape collapse on top of him. It took about a minute, but Glenn's vision eventually returned to normal. When he could see once more, he would see that the mimic looked as if someone had knocked her out cold with pure blunt force. The sleeping bag that was in the tent was gone, with the mimic seemingly having taken it's place. Laying limply on top of him. Both of them naked.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn lost his hint of a smile at the mimics return to predation, squirming underneath the girl as she sought to take him right then and there. For a moment, it looked as if she'd get her wish. The man drew a breath as she lined herself perfectly up for an impalement, that same predatory grin shining back at him even in the darkness. But then it was gone, replaced by a sudden flash of blinding white that seared at his eyes. 'What in Bell's name...? I can't see!' He tried to shake the blindness away, but the body pinning him down made it hard to move. Even with it laying so strangely limp on top of him now.

When the the blindness finally faded away, it only took one glance to realize why the woman so intent on violating him moments ago was now merely laying limp. He'd seen plenty of unconsious bodies before, caused plenty too, to know what a good knock out blow looked like up close. And this girl had gotten one hell of a knock on the head from the looks of things. She'd be out for awhile, giving him a good opportunity to rest at least for a time. Glenn noticed then that they were both no longer lying outside, somehow having reappeared inside of the tent again. Between that strange circumstance and the aggressively blinding light it was no doubt very familiar magic at play.

Sighing, he gradually pulled himself out from under the unconscious woman, rolling her on her back as he sat up. She still had that some spot of damage on her arm, the wound he inadvertedly caused. He inspected it for only a second, before softly placing a hand to it and working the same kind of healing magic he had used before on Aurine into the wound. Once he was done, he set about looking for his clothes, turning over a few of the linens in his search before it hit him. 'That's right my clothes and gear are... inside her. Damn. What am I supposed to wear tonight? It's not like I can reach inside her and get my stuff out somehow...'

The crazy thought that perhaps there was some kind of opening to reach through reached Glenn's brain, and if only for the sake of exploring the option did he look about her for one. There was magic to her right? It couldn't be that much of a stretch to think that he'd find some kind of weird magical opening to fetch things from. But after all his searches he could find no such place. No place except for... her genitals. Glenn actually gave it a long stare, glancing at a hand and even reaching forward to inspect, before pulling it back in absurdity of it all. "What the hell am I thinking? This couldn't possibly work..."

In the end it was mere hesitation. With a blush fueled from absurdity, Glenn slowly reached his fingers toward the girl's nethers, feeling around for anything that might make the idea any less foolish than it already sounded.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mimic's pussy looked like the perfect shape, and felt as wonderful against his fingers as it looked beautiful. Slick, and softer than the highest quality silk, just touching and sticking his fingers into her pussy would likely leave Glenn aroused especially if he wondered how such a wonderful organ would feel around his manhood. Still, as his fingers touched her, Glenn was rewarded with a nice sound. "Unyaa...~" the mimic moaned slightly. Prodding his fingers deeper, Glenn was suddenly disturbed.

"What the hell are you doing..." questioned Aya, who's head was peaking into the tent, which now had an exit, which she was peaking in from.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

'This... would have to feel wonderful just from a touch...' The man thought, putting gentle effort into exploring the absurd idea of her genitals being a magical opening. It looked the part for a keyhole at least, perfectly shaped though to accept a different kind of 'key'. Betraying thoughts, betraying arousal and gentle moans along with the fact that his actions were only leading to these things quickly added to the doubt in his mind. Still, he had to give it an honest effort and pushed onward. Moving his fingers deeper inside, wondering if perhaps he might end up arm deep at some point. Like searching for something stuck far under a bed.

Before he could get further than just a few inches deeper Aya's sudden appearance disturbed his efforts. He froze for a second, before turning back slowly to address her. "What does it look like?" He asked reflexively, before shaking his free hand at her in the afterthought. Asking that while being naked and seemingly fingering another naked person wasn't really the best question. "On second thought, don't answer that. Just get in here and help me get my clothes back from our little guest. She ate them earlier and I'm... trying to fetch them out of her..." If the cat girl took up on the offer, Glenn would give her a long glance before returning to his search, barely covering his manhood with a spare hand through his nakedness and blushing at her own naked presence.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If she ate them, why aren't you checking her mouth?" Aya asked, an expression of disbelief on her face as she came inside the tent. Suddenly, once she got near the light blue haired girl, her nose twitched, before she began sniff her. Aya ran her feline nose all along her frame in a lewd manner, before humming. "She doesn't have an animal's smell... It's like she's just a..." Aya hummed. "... Just a 'thing'."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"That's... aha... I figured with the way things 'seem' to work around here it was the best first place to check..." Stopping himself mid-stride from fisting the shapeshifter, Glenn gradually pulled his fingers loose from the woman. Wiping any wetness off on one of the numerous spare linens just laying around. Watching Aya approach and sniff the unconscious form, when she was done he let out a contemplative sound. "Well she was a sleeping bag before she changed into this form. Ambushed me while I was getting ready for bed. So she's either one hell of an illusionist or some kind of shapeshifter. And then there was that dark place with the hexagram..."

Shifting over to the woman's face, Glenn inspected her features carefully up close even following Aya's idea and giving her a few sniffs. He doubted he smell anything noticeable; if Aya didn't smell anything why would he? But it was worth the try regardless. Pulling back, he gave a moment's hesitation and a quick glance at Aya before letting his hands grip the woman's head softly. Then, with an increase of pressure, calmly began to open her mouth.

'Please don't look like a giant maw, please don't look like a giant maw, please don't look like a giant maw...'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Glenn opened her mouth, what he saw was a seemingly normal looking mouth, with white teeth and a red tongue flopping loosely as he fiddled around. "Glenn... Isn't what you're doing kind of creepy?" Aya asks, the one who was sniffing the naked, unconscious mimic earlier. "Are you actually gonna... Reach... In there?" she asked further, leaning back in a gesture that was easily read as, 'I don't want to be here for that.'

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Staring into the very normal looking mouth of the shapeshifter, Glenn had to admit that Aya made a very good point. Was he really about to force his hand, and perhaps even his whole arm down the throat of an unconscious person just for his belongings? Even if she was influenced by magic and capable of shifting forms, it still felt suddenly very wrong and creepy. Creepier than thinking a giant maw would actually just appear. It dawned on him that he might actually hurt her again if he tried to force his things out now, his hands slowly releasing their grip on her face. He wanted his stuff back to be sure, but he didn't want to hurt her again if he could help it.

Giving a glance to Aya and noting her lean, Glenn turned back to the mimic, closing his eyes a moment and letting out a small laugh. "Looks like you get to hang on to my stuff for tonight. It'll be my punishment for hurting you..." Moving off of her, the man gave a tug at some of the loose linens still laying around, careful not to tip over the bowls of water or cookies, pulling the cloths apart as he covered the girl with as much of the material as he could to 'tuck' her in. He made sure to set her jaw right again and settle her hair, before grabbing another linen to lay aside for himself. Resting with a slight curl on his back, Glenn let out a small sigh, looking down his nose at the catgirl across from him. "Guess I'm just gonna have to rough it tonight. You don't have to stay Aya... but I'd sure feel better about sleeping here if you did..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yaaay! Snuggle time!" Aya cheered, before launching herself at Glenn, and attaching herself to him. Putting him on his back, she began kneading and digging her claws into his skin as she began to purr, her whole body vibrating happily as she snuggled against him with the linens around them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

And then Glenn woke up the next morning, with two naked girls sleeping with him, snuggled up to him. "Unyaa..." Aya meowed in her sleep, purring a little. The mimic was silent as she lay next to him, his arm between her breasts as she held it to her, wrapped in her arms.

"I see you caught the mimic. I wondered what would happen if I gave her what she was after." Glenn suddenly heard Aurine's voice, as he'd find that the pillow he was laying on was a lap pillow, Aurine's thighs being the soft, and plush area which was so comfortable. "You should be feeling better, particularly in the area of your groin. You can thank me later..." Aurine hummed, the expression on her face, looking down upon him, clearly intent to have him suffer a little more. Just a little more. "... And in the process, it seems you've made... 'friends'... With yet another mamono... Tell me, Glenn... Do you have a natural gift, or are you thrilled to have every single woman you see mount you? Somehow, I expect the next mamono we see to be no different. You're simply horrible." Aurine sighed as if Glenn couldn't be helped.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn grunted lightly when he was tackled by the happy catgirl, put on his back in an instant by her pounce. "E-easy now..." He squeaked out in protest as Aya began to knead into him, her claws digging into him a little. The pinching feeling he felt was enough to make him tense up... but her purring and cheerful face was quick to disarm the man's worry. His whole body vibrated from the purrs and snuggled so closely Glenn found himself growing very warm in her embrace. In more ways than one, although thankfully the events of the day prevented him from becoming a little more than cheeky red in the face. Comfortably warm, Glenn's consciousness waned under the feeling and wrapping his arms around the cuddly cat girl, the allure of a good night's rest finally made him submit.

Early morning light and sounds of chirping birds slowly eased the man out of his dreamless sleep, raising him far gentler than how he had awoken before. As he fully began to wake the happy mew and feeling of two bodies pressed against him made themselves known. Aya still laying atop him, and the mimic having rolled over to latch onto his arm, smothering it between her bosem. And then an ominous sound, a voice ringing out from above, immediately causing the man to tense and slowly gaze upwards. He blushed in embarrassment as the sea bishop whose lap he was apparently laying on berated him, staring past her shapely bust and into those punishment desiring eyes of hers, flinching a pained look as she called him horrible.

"I just have a natural gift for making friends... apparently..." The man gulped a little, lowering his gaze to glance at both the mimic and the catgirl surrounding him. Being piled on and surrounded like this was not something he was used to, and he couldn't help but feel so suddenly helpless in that moment. It made him fidget and squirm, growing uncomfortable despite how relatively nice he knew being in such a position should be. Glancing back up, his helplessness reflected back at Aurine. "I'd be more thrilled to meet someone who didn't want to mount me the first chance they got... but that's not going to be very likely isn't it?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine's eyes shot metaphorical daggers at Glenn upon asking his question. "Are you grouping me together with them? Just another 'thing' to mount you?" she asked, seeming relatively pissed off. Raising the stone tablet in her hand, she concentrated for a moment, before a bolt of lighting suddenly struck the mimic.

"YEE-WOOW!" the blue haired creature of magic cried out, literally flying into the air for a split second from the shocking experience.

"Open up that mouth, now." Aurine commanded, with a tone of voice that would make the burliest of men back home quiver in fear of her wrath.

Confused and dazed, the mimic only offered a baffled "Huh!?" before Aurine, impatient, lunged her hand forward, before Glenn saw Aurine's hand stab into the mimic's belly button. The sight was as if the Bishop was goring the mimic on the spot while the blue haired girl stared down wide-eyed. After a moment of internal fishing, Aurine pulled her hand out, and Glenn's clothes with it, both of which were covered in a sticky coating of juices.

Aurine threw Glenn's sticky, slimy clothes at him, before leaving the tent in a tantrum. The mimic collapsed back to where she was laying prior, twitching and whining a little after having had something ripped out of her belly. Though the act itself looked gruesome, the mimic merely looked traumatized mentally. There was no hole in her stomach nor blood to be seen. She looked fine... Mind the horrified expression on her face.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"That's not what I... meant..." Glenn uttered with nervous spacing as the daggers appeared in Aurine's angered eyes. He braced himself as the gathering of energy formed in her stone tablet, unsure just whether that zap was meant for him or not. Instead of being zapped however the mimic became her target, causing her to unwrap her arms and bust from him and shoot up before landing on her butt. The man watched awestruck as the sea bishop made her fire laden command and, with no subtlety rammed her hand straight into the shape shifter. It looked very much so that Aurine had just gored to poor girl, and the sight was enough to send a wave of alarm through the man's own chest as his eyes momentarily widened.

As quickly as it occurred it was over, leaving the man to let out a sigh following the sea bishop's departure from the tent. 'Damn it Aurine... why do you have to be so... so... scary. You're one scary clergywoman...' Looking down at the quivering heap to clung to him, Glenn felt symphony well up inside him for the shape shifter. So much so that he decided to give the girl's hand a reassuring squeeze. "Hey hey... it'll be alright. You're not really hurt are you? I didn't think Miss Aurine would be that rough with someone. That's probably my fault too." Sitting up, Glenn pulled the mimic up as well to check her more earnestly. It didn't look like she received any physical injury for Aurine's actions, but he wanted to be absolutely sure.

When he was absolutely sure that the shape shifter was not physically hurt, Glenn would give the very sleepy cat girl a curious glance, surprised that she hadn't seemed to be awakened by all the last moments before clutching at his slimy clothing with a little distaste. Just when he thought he was done cleaning his gear it looked like he'd need another trip in the lake to get all the stickiness out. "I need to get my equipment washed up before we all head out. If you're going to be joining us that is. I... wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to stick around. I'm fairly sure Aurine's only going to get more angry as time goes on." Picking himself up, with or without either of the two girls should they choose to not follow, Glenn would make his way out of the tent intent on getting his gear washed and to take a dip in the lake to relax himself for the journey ahead.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After taking a moment, the horrified girl turned slowly to Glenn. "Y-y-y-y-yeah... I'll be fine..." she nodded while shaking like a wet animal. After Glenn comforted her for a bit, the light blue haired mimic stopped shaking, and leaned up to sit on her heels. "Washed...?" she wondered, before suddenly putting her hands on Glenn's clothes. "N-no wait, I can take care of that!" she offered, insisting that she clean his sticky clothes.

Meanwhile, Aya was undisturbed by the commotion the mimic made, simply curling up into a tighter ball as things got louder. "I-I mean... I caused you such grief, right? Don't worry about a thing, I'll have your clothes cleaned in just a few minutes with the aid of my magic!" she offered.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn stopped when the shape shifter grasped at his clothing, giving her a thoughtful look at her offering. He'd normally be suspicious at such an offer, especially after the events of the night before. After Aurine's stunt with the girl though the welling of symphony still struck a cord in him. She wasn't acting like someone who would be try something bad now. More like someone who was still shook up and just didn't want him to leave the tent so soon. "Huh? Are you sure? Really, you don't have to do that. Though... I suppose it would be better than just going out naked like this." Looking down at his nudity, Glenn was once again very self-conscious of his own body and just how scarred it was. The various pockmarks and etchings of conflicts past staring back at him. That horrible scar on his left breast reminding him just why he had panicked the night before.

A frown formed on his face as he traced a hand over it and a few of other deep scars before letting out a forced upbeat breath. "Alright. Sure Miss Shapeshifter. Do try to keep it quiet though..." Glenn whispered halfway through, motioning toward the still curled up feline sleeping next to them. The man returned to a sitting position, relinquishing his clothing over to the mimic so she could set to work on cleaning them. Despite his best effort, he still didn't get away with not getting some of the 'goo' on his own hands, clasping his hand with a small squelch of the stuff as he reflected on it. 'Ugh... this stuff. Should have never started drinking those slime shots back home...'

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Call me Sona~" the mimic cooed, before taking the clothes and leaving the tent. Some time would pass, Aya purring from where she lay, before Glenn heard Sona's voice. "Glenn! I'll leave your clothes just outside, okay? Just reach out and grab them~" she announced. And should he reach out to take them, he'd find his clothes clean, dry, and quite comfortable to the touch, ready to be worn.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Watching the mimic whose name was Sona leave the tent with his clothing in hand, the man made idle time where he sat in the tent, still squishing the leftover slime coating his hand. He wondered briefly if the slime actually had a taste to it, before shaking his head and wiping it off on some linens. 'It'd probably be like the nectar if anything... I should be more wary of anything I consume on this island. Much more wary.' He listened to Aya purr for a long while, watching her sleep all curled up with a hint of a smile. It reminded him a lot of how his own little sister used to sleep at his family's house. And at... his old home so so long ago.

Sona's voice calling out rustled Glenn out of thoughts of doubt and trouble beginning to form. "Alright, thank you... Sona." When he brought his clothing in, the man found them to be... well clean. In fact if he hadn't known better it almost felt as if they had been run through some kind of cleaning and drying device. The filth and grim was gone, along with all the sticky goo that once coated it. They felt warm and very very comfortable, and as he slipped them back onto himself Glenn let out a ecstatic sigh. There was nothing like a good set of clothing and armor to be comfortable in.

When he was sure that all his gear was on properly, adjusting his satchel and all his other elements with a number of clinks and clunks, Glenn reached over to Aya, rousing her gently with still ungloved hands. "Hey Aya... come on now it's time to wake up... you're not just gonna sleep here all day are ya?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya groaned, and lifted her head to look at Glenn. "Nyaa?" she meowed in question, before walking on all fours up to Glenn, drool running down her chin as she rubbed her face against his, getting slobber all over him. "Glenn~" she mewled. "I'm horny~" she purred, her face rubbing going down to his crotch, where his crotch became the victim of face smothering.