What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Best Way to Die (Glenn)

Glenn curled his lips at Cynthia's reply, fidgeting under her grip as her returned her gaze. "That's... not really the a-answer I was looking for... why would you be watching me? Why would you be watching my father" He questioned, a slow sounding confusion leaking into his voice upon the question of his father's watching. To Glenn's knowledge, his father had never been to this island, nor had he ever met Cynthia himself. Or at least, such a subject never came up when talk of his old adventuring days had come up. He had heard stories of his father's group, traveling as far North and South as his home continent would allow, but none of those stories ever mentioned and island quite like this!

When his eyes fell back on the two books after a time of looking confused at the crow, a curiosity rose in him at just what the mysterious books and their increasingly mysterious author had actually written in them. Without really thinking about it, or asking the Crow if he could, the man simply reached over with a free hand to pull the book with his name on it off the shelf. Which happened to be the easiest part about his whole task, for when he brought the book closer to himself to read he quickly discovered how harder it is to simply open a book with one hand. Much less do it while intoxicated. Glenn kept up with the effort though, finally choosing to pull his hands together to look through the pages, aiming to start from the last and flipping backwards, to see just what had been scribed. Completely overlooking how his actions pulled Cynthia into a closer squeeze with him from where his arm looped around her waist.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You already know the answer to that question, Glenn," Cynthia informed him. "It's because your soul is special. Fate deemed your soul a catalyst that could change the world with her power. It is for that reason that I made sure that I found you before anyone else. You are... Important," she said with slight hesitation, before silently allowing Glenn to read his own book about himself. As he opened it and flipped through the pages, Cynthia simply stared at him while the pages were flipped, not looking at the subject matter, as if she had no interest in it, but only in his reactions. The book itself was perfect. Carefully planned and organized, there was a section at the beginning of the book that led to every section that described Glenn. His entire life's history was on paper, summarized of course. There were sketches of his biology on several pages in various stages of his life. His strengths and weaknesses of those times were labeled as if important. His skills, his personality, everything was put on paper as if Glenn himself was turned into a book.

It wasn't just him alone, but his relations with others were put on paper as well. None really stood out, mind one. "Beware Ashlyn. Unstable," it read. There was also a note that insufficient information could be collected from his sister, and she seemed to be treated as a wildcard. However, as Glenn read that, Cynthia reached over with a talon, and a quill with ink was in her claws, which she used to cross out the caution note over Ashlyn.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

No words left the man as he flipped through the pages of his own book, not really sticking very long on most of the pages as he made his way through the tome. The images and words came up blurry, but he caught what they said. Caught what they showed. His eyes lighting up the more he read. Everything was about his whole life. Everything. From the earliest days to his latest, as far as he could tell it was all there. Not in the most intimate of details; it wasn't following his life minute to minute of course. Mostly just summarized with important notes of the time here or there but, it was his life. Indexed, and hand written with meticulous detail by it's mysterious author. The book was quite amazing in it's own right, though it left the man feeling very very uneasy knowing his whole life had been written down.

It wasn't without it's benefit though. As Glenn read the earlier passages of the book, his younger self sketched with incredible detail for the size, Glenn had to left off a small laugh at his appearance. "Did I really have t-that much hair back then? I really did look like an elf. Too bad I don't have the ears for my blood." When a little tidbit of his earlier years would pass by his eye, his lips curled ever lightly in amusement, and his pace to read of them slowed. For awhile it was good, but as he moved on from his youngest years the sentiment didn't stay. He had seen in his quick flips an images flash by somewhere in the middle of the book, and he was sure there were sketches of him standing next to... Nadia. Of Nadia. He dreaded reading exactly what those pages would say. He dreading reading what a lot of the pages truly said.

So as the years got closer and closer to that point, he simply skipped ahead, looking past those pages. The difference on his own sketches were apparent in an instant. Bright eyes became slits, longer hair became short, and if any of the images featured him without clothing the peppering of scars would simply grow and grow. He arrived eventually at pages that marked his relations, scanning them briefly and flinching if he gazed over several of the names, before watching as Ashlyn's name came up and then watching as the Crow marked out the notes attached to her name. "I'm not really sure what to say about this..." He confessed, staring down at the marked at part of his sister's notes with a frown. "Even if I'm... important... I really need a book this thick? It's just so s-strange such an interest in a man's life is all... much less mine..."

Glenn glanced briefly at his father's book as he put his own back in the shelf and shook his head. He didn't even want to think of how much thicker that thing might be. Or what secrets about his father it held. He hadn't the desire to really look himself anyhow so, once he had safely put his own book away he got back into step with the Crow if she began to lead him onwards once more.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After Glenn had put his book back into the shelf where it belonged, Cynthia took a moment to dust it off with her feathers before directing Glenn to continue onwards to find a place to sleep. "Even the smallest detail can make the largest difference. The smallest facts of a person can change the course of history. As an example, Jezebel, the Cardinal Sin of Lust, has a certain fear of ghosts. So, I have a phantom of myself roam her castle. She has become so entirely occupied with removing that phantom that it has given you and many others time to prepare for what is to come. Every little fact is important, and can help or hinder immensely. With all the knowledge of your enemies and allies at your disposal, you can control the entire battlefield, or prevent a war altogether while still laying claim to the benefits of victory."

After giving him a short lecture, provided Glenn followed her directions, they would be at a small room connected to the libaray, which had a few beds, a high quality bathtub made of white marble, and a chair and desk for reading. It was a simple room seemingly designed for a spoiled intellectual. "You may stay here, and with two others. Whom shall I lead to your room?" she inquired.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn nodded silently at Cynthia's words, following her along still held in her clawed grip as she led him onward. Even as drunk as he currently was he couldn't deny the sense in her words. Details were incredibly valuable things, especially so as one who had once served as a mercenary for so long could understand. How many jobs had he taken? Contracts served out where the details of the job, or more specifically the ones involved made quite the difference in how he went about undertaking it? Surely plenty enough, though as drunk as his mind still was it would've have been a chore to think up the specifics of one, so the man merely continued to nod silently with a little pleased hum of understanding escaping too.

His body still shook when she mentioned the phantom thing though, and subconsciously he griped at her waist a little tighter. "Y-you don't have any more phantoms floating about do you? I'm not exactly a fan of... wisps. Though you p-probably already know that ahah..." The mention of a Sin of Lust raised interest in the man, still not really accustomed to the intricate details of the island, and though he didn't know or remember exactly who she was he presumed she was someone rather important based on her mention. And not in a good way. Still, it didn't stop him from sympathizing with her however brief about the who ghost thing though. "We'll have t-to talk about my enemies here a little more... I fear I may still be very much in the dark..."

As the side room's doorway came into view and the man was led through it, Glenn glanced around and took in the sight of the simple area. A couple of beds, table and chair, and to the man's surprise a bathtub in plain view. A rather fancy bathtub at that. He raised his eyebrow at the sight of it, and was about to comment when the Crow inquired about others, putting the man on the spot. He opened his mouth at first before closing it for a moment to consider. "Well... I suppose Aurine should be here and... Sona. Yeah, I s-should really tide things over with her from before. Hopefully she wouldn't be hard to find." As Glenn turned his eyes to meet Cynthia's he couldn't help but vocalize a thought. "What about you? Did you w-want to rest here with me? If the others bother you, they don't have to sleep here. I'm... pretty comfortable like this..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At that, Cynthia simply cocked her head to the side with interest. "Are you asking me to sleep with you, Glenn?" she inquired, though with a smile that hinted at her intent to tease.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

It took a second or two for Glenn's face to warm up, but when it did it left the man wishing he could shrink away at that moment. But there was no escaping the Crow's grip at that moment, nor the teasing nature of her words and smile. He weakly laughed a little in response, a smile breaking out on his own face through the effort as his eyes flicked away briefly. But as they returned back onto the Crow's own, the man's laughs faded away, those fuzzy pair of crimson eyes of hers locking him in place with their kind and teasing gaze. "I'm not against it..." He admitted silently, and the man found his mouth become very dry just as it became much much harder to breathe.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cynthia turned to the side upon hearing his response, before leading Glenn to the bed. "You will only invite more misfortune to you, Glenn," Cynthia announced before letting him sit on the bed. "Do you find me worthy of the suffering that will follow?" she asked while standing over him after leading him to sit on the edge of the quite soft and comfy bed. It was like a cloud, and Cynthia like a dark winged angel that led him to this heavenly place to sleep in. There was a strong sense of security in Cynthia's tower, as if not even the end of the world could reach him here.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Led to the bed, Glenn lowered himself onto it gently as the Crow spoke to him, not yet feeling the softness the material offered through his clothing. It was soft though he could tell, just from how easily the bed indented from where he was seated on it's edge. Looking up at Cynthia, the man shivered slightly at the strange feeling of security he felt in that moment. A feeling as if absolutely nothing could possibly intrude against them here, and a kind of safeness and protection against the elements he hadn't felt in a long, long time. Not from before he had become an adventurer in fact, back when the only worries of life were at the end of a machine worked tool, or in the comfort of two story home.

When he managed to undry his mouth, Glenn shook his head up in down slightly, never taking his eyes off the Crow. Her words were a little confusing with this talk of suffering, but Glenn held up to address her, mouthing that word of suffering before actually speaking proper. "Nothing good worth doing ever comes without some kind of pain for it I've found. Whether it be for a simple treasure or for the memory of someone else. Good always comes from sacrificing something it seems..." He closed his eyes at that, looking downcast at his clothes and noticing the contrast between them and the relatively clean linens of the bedsheets. 'I should really undress if I'm going to be resting here.' He quietly observed.

Letting out a sigh, the man set about removing his garments, starting with his gloves, which he removed and set aside in a pile next to where the Crow was still standing. His boots were the next to go, and once they had joined the gloves in the pile the man could finally notice just how soft the bed was from his exposed fingers. It was so fluffy! Compared to the stiff cloths he was used to sleeping in it was literally like a puff of a cloud in softness. Glenn could already imagine how amazing it would probably feel to lay on the material undressed. To feel as if one were laying on a super soft cloud as they drifted off into dreamland. It helped to hasten his own disrobing to an extent.

Until he got to removing his jacket that was. Glenn was halfway through unbuttoning himself when it finally dawned on him. He didn't have any underclothing to sleep in. "I... uh... forgot. Most of my sleeping clothes are at the bottom of the sea. Along with everything else." He said sheepishly. "All I've got are my boxers to sleep in..." An awkward moment passing, the man returned to removing his jacket, wishing that he could re-cover himself as his scars became visible, before moving to his pants and removing them as well. And once he was down to his simple pair of faded black boxer shorts, he leaned back on the bed, propping himself up in a seated position, giving Cynthia an infectious drunkenly dumb grin. "I don't suppose you lost your sleeping clothes at the bottom of the sea too did you?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Glenn began to undress, Cynthia gracefully turned on her heel and faced the other way, allowing Glenn privacy away from her gaze as he got to undressing. "Indeed that is true, but the act of sacrifice itself may not always be tragic in nature." Cynthia insisted. "Sacrificing time itself is something we all do without care, often enough. Why not sacrifice what one is willing to sacrifice, so that no anguish need be suffered?" Cynthia inquired to no one in particular, as if asking a philosophical question of the world, and why so much is sacrifice that is some times enough to bring one to tears.

When the question came of his underclothes, Cynthia glanced back from where she stood, having been looking ahead the entire time to avoid staring at him while he stripped. Rather than answer, she reached back with her wing without sound nor warning, and brushed her black feathers against his scars. "Shall I remove them?" she asked in regards to the permanent marks on his body. It didn't seem so much like an inquiry to simply remove his scars, so much as the reveal that she had the ability to do so.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Cynthia's black feathers brushing against his bare skin felt like a wave of comfortable wind glancing across him, and Glenn found a a few pleasant shivers running up and down his spine. It was enough to illicit yet another blush on the man, but the question that she asked while doing so brought his blush far past a simple red tinge. For while she might have been referring to his scars, in the context of what he referred to before, it sounded to the man as if she were asking permission to remove his pants. The surprise of the question alone had the effect of making a certain organ bounce slightly where it lay hidden, as flushed blood began to fill it more. "I can remove my boxers myself you know..." He said as calm as could be, while also trying to hide the tent that slowly was beginning to form.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As his tent began to form, Glenn would find magic manipulating the covers of the bed to hide his erection underneath them while Cynthia shook her head at him. She gave little facial reaction that one could read. Whether what he said bothered her at all was hard to tell, as her face was like a mask. "I meant your scars." she said plainly. "Though whether I should remove your boxers as well remains ambiguous, as you have not yet answered my other question." She reminded him that he hadn't stated whether he thought her worth it or not. Perhaps she was annoyed, or maybe she didn't care, or mayhaps she was amused. It was hard to tell.

"Do you care for them? Your scars?" she inquired, and Glenn may know that anything he says might get recorded in that book.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn glanced down at the covers of the bed as they magically moved to obscure his bulge, feeling hot embarrassment flash through his body as he realized his mistake. He didn't have any time to really recover from it, before the Crow's questions came forward once more. He might not know exactly how she felt considering her blank and poker-faced expression, but something told the man his next words would be something valuable to the Crow, for more reasons than just a conversation between the both of them. "They're ugly. Ugly things. Chips and rips of my own flesh. Burns, bashes, marks. Cuts, slashes, wears and tears. And not even from healthy exercise, or the handling of a honest trade. Well... maybe a few. But not nearly enough."

Sitting up, careful to keep himself covered, he looked Cynthia straight in the eye. "I've actually had a few removed, magically. Just from my face. A couple of really bad ones. Could've gotten in the way of work. It's the only place I ever thought to remove any of my scars from. But these..." The man tapped his chest a few times, stopping to look at them briefly again before returning his gaze. "I might be self-conscious about them... but I'd fear for the man who never had them. I'd fear for the man who never had this." Again he tapped, though this time he directed it to the biggest scar on his chest, hovering over his left breast. A place any able minded person would recognize as a kill spot.

"If I had never had these, it would have meant I was a coward. Nothing but a coward who let his... brother-in-law get away with kinmurder..." Glenn spat with a huff, not directed at the Crow, but from a moment of being fired up. He calmed though and relaxed, giving her a narrowed look. "... but you already know that. I even saw a page for Janus in that book too..." Shaking his head as his neck became tense, the man looked away, shutting his eyes. He would have rather not even shared a single page in his book with that man. He wished he could have never shared the same planet with that man, then everything would have been... been perfect.

After a moment Glenn sighed, lightening up his posture and looking back at Cynthia a little more tiredly. "They bother me. But I'm not afraid to have gained them. I'm not afraid to keep having them... or to gain more. If I truly need to. I'd hope I wouldn't have to though. They um... tend to hurt... really badly... ahem..." The attempt to lighten things came off half heartedly, but then Glenn reached out and wrapped his fingers around the trailing feathers that had been hovering since they had traced his chest. "As for your other question... no one who makes such cute noises from being hugged could ever be unworthy. I think I'll survive any suffering..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Reviving Waymeet (Glenn)

Cynthia listened to what he had to say with a quiet and peaceful expression. Adept at gathering information, she was ever eager to hear another speak, or to simply watch in silence it seemed. After his long talk about his scars, Cynthia smiled and trailed her feathers along his scars, as if to soothe them. Something did change about them, but mostly their presence. The marks were still there, but it felt less present, less of a burden to bear. "Both the man who ignores problems, and the man who focuses on them will share the same suffering. It is the man who focuses on the solution that will thrive over the others. So tell me, Glenn, are you going to reach a point where you bring happiness into your life after all that suffering? For now, you are swept along the currents of other's influence. Others are deciding where you go, and while I could tell you where to go and what to do there, then your life would cease being your own. All of my guidance would turn into threads connecting to your limbs, directing every course of action you take. If you do not take your destiny into your own hands, then others will decide it for you."

Then, when he finally answered her question, Cynthia giggled, and slowly wrapped her wings around Glenn in an embrace. Her face came close to his, before her cheek was brushing past his own. Her gentle force pushed him down to lay on his back upon the bed. Her mouth came close to his ear as she lay atop him, before a gentle whisper would send him fast asleep.

"Good night, Glenn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: Reviving Waymeet

In the darkness of sleep, and the haze of vague dreams, Glenn would perhaps be startled by a more vivid one. An angry Aurine was charging at him, trident in hand, and was spearing him in the chest. Unlike other dreams, it felt real, as if three blades were digging into his chest and attacking his heart. The shock would be enough to wake him, as he'd find that the feeling did not vanish. If he checked, Glenn would find himself laying normally in the bed, wearing a silk nightshirt and pants of black material. The silk was smooth and felt delightful against the flesh, and looked quite stylish as well. The point in which he felt himself being dug into, he'd discover to be Aurine's hand. Her thumb, index finger, and middle finger were clinging to him, and her nails were digging into his flesh. She seemed to be having a bad dream as well as she lay next to him. Her legs were not present either, her lower half in fish form and her scales soft and smooth to the touch, instead of slimy. The Sea Bishop was sleeping on one end, digging her hand into his chest, while mumbling in her sleep. "Adulterer... Kill you..." she spoke in her sleep.

Then, the pillow his head was resting on yawned. Then it adjusted itself under his head to get more comfortable.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The man watched in a daze as his fingers were brushed aside, and the full form of the Crow eased open and gingerly wrapped around him in a feathery hug. Any speck of his solemn mood he tried to lighten before was quickly washed away. In it's place, a feeling of feathery heaven. Cynthia's feathers smoothing along his bare skin shoot a gentle kind of stimulation through the man that made the closing of her face all that more memorable. He flared up a little as she approached, but as she completed her embrace and brushed past his cheek with her own he became aware suddenly of just how hard his heart was pounding in his chest, and against her own.

It only got worse as she pushed him down, her weight upon him not helping his previous problem still covered up by the bedsheets from earlier, fabric straining shamefully where it was hidden. And as he felt her hot breath raise near his own ear, Glenn gulped audible before what she said registered. 'Good nig.h..t...?' He tensed up as he felt the unmistakable feeling of magic flow through him, but quickly relaxed, it's effects working in seconds. A sound of surprise and then relaxed sigh escaping as he fell fast asleep from the effects of her mystic powers. Before sleep could take him completely however, the man swore he felt her cheek brush past his again, as a pair of very close, narrowed, and beautiful red eyes watched him fall under fully.

A dreamworld of dark and hazed shapes surrounded Glenn as he slumbered, occasionally breaking out into a scene of something more colorful. Visions of a dusk of a summers day. The beautiful open air and starlight of an autumn night. Fireflies floating around within the trees of his hometown's forest. It all felt so serene and peaceful, perhaps the first really good dream the man had dreamt in nearly a lifetime. He noticed though, that where ever he was he kept getting the strange feeling of being watched, and whenever he turned in a direction he suspected all there would be was an after trail of something. And that all the birds would suddenly stop. It wasn't a bad feeling of being watched though. In fact it almost felt... calming. If it hadn't been for the magic, the thought alone might have caused the man to awake, but with it his dreams remained.

If he had known a dream to come he would have wished for it. A bright scene of a path, over a small bridge... changed. An eeriness set in abruptly. The birds stopped chirping, but unlike before it just happened with no part on his own. But not just them; everything stopped making a sound. The wind, the water under the bridge, he couldn't even hear his own breath. Just a faint low hum. Two hums actually... the same yet one sounding increasingly more discordant with every second. On a whim the man turned around and froze. Aurine was standing behind him with her eyes visible through a shadow covering her face. And she was carrying a dangerous looking trident.

Glenn didn't even have time to get a word out before she was racing forth, the sea bishop's trident extended forth with intent. In his own mind the man screamed at himself to move, but his body had turned to stone. Just a step to the side, a leap off the bridge, something! Instead he was forced to watch as the Aurine quickly filled the distance, and skewered him on the end of her trident. Right through the old wound in his chest. The man screamed, or tried to scream as he found to his own horror that just like everything even his own voice was muted. He grabbed at Aurine's trident in pain as he clenched his eyes, feeling his lung filling with blood and trying to pull away from the thing. But when he opened his eyes to stare back at hers in betrayal, Glenn jumped out his dreams in fright.

Aurine wasn't piercing him anymore. Janus' cold pumpkin eyes and colder blade was.
Glenn was sitting straight up in bed and clawing at his own chest before he could even register that Aurine and Sona were actually there. He breathed deeply and heavily, but despite that he found himself gasping for air, completely out of breath. 'I... I CAN'T BREATHE! I'M DROWNING!' He grasped at his own neck and clenched his eyes shut as the pain of his dream kept themselves around like a phantom, tormenting the man for nearly a minute before he finally started to calm. When his hands finally found the courage to leave his neck and chest, certain that he wasn't actually harmed, they went to his face, covering his eyes as he whispered in a mantra, "I'm fine... I'm fine..."

He became aware of the other's presence only after he repeated his words a few times, turning slowly back to where they had been on the bed. Giving them perhaps the first vulnerable look he had truly expressed since coming to the island. "I... really don't like... not being able to... breathe..." Glenn explained in pants, before turning back and closing his eyes again. A grimace forming as he worked to get ahold of himself, his hands themselves clenching into fists where they gripped the material of the bed. This was REALLY not how he expected to start the morning off on an island full of beautiful monsters.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine was staring up at Glenn from the bed with a wide expression filled with shock and surprise, while the pillow seemed to develop a pair of blue eyes that watched him as well. "Well..." Aurine broke the silence by sitting up in the bed, propping herself up on her arms while Glenn would see that her tail hadn't yet reverted to human legs quite yet, likely because she didn't need them. "Now that you're awake, you can likely speak with more solidarity as I presume Cynthia will have made your purpose here more clear. Am I right?" the bishop inquired.

Then, the pillow suddenly became Sona. "I was the pillow the whole time!" she announced with cheer, as if it wasn't obvious that such an abnormal pillow couldn't exist. Her human form extended out and landed on top of Aurine, causing the two girls to get tangled up in perhaps an appealing way. Sona began to giggle in their suggestive position. "He-he-he! Aurine, you're tickling it with your breath!" she announced.

Aurine growled, "Then get your ASS out of my face!" she shouted, before flipping Sona off of herself and onto the other side of the bed, where Sona began to sob from the rejection.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Turning from where he kept himself propped up on the bed, Glenn gave the sea bishop a narrowed scan with his eyes at the words that broke the silence. He didn't get a chance to say anything though, before movement from the pillow caused him divert his gaze to it, just in time to see Sona poof out of the form with her cheery announcement. Still breathing with a little heavied breath, he watched the sudden tangling of Sona and Aurine with far less enthusiasm as he might have conveyed before. Not that it wasn't an enticing sight, just that he couldn't find himself thinking naughty thoughts as he continued to recover from the nightmare he had waken up from.

With Sona's flip off of Aurine and her sobs afterward he sighed and answered Aurine's inquiry. "She explained a lot, yeah. She said I had a unique spirit. That people will covet it. Seek me out, hunt me. Foe... and friend alike..." A flick of the eyes was all the direction Glenn gave to the sea bishop to let her know he was directing the comment towards her. The crow had said that Aurine acted out because of her own covet of him. Wanting to keep the man, and his unique spirit all to herself. He wasn't about to be completely restrained like that if he could help it. But like he told the Crow before he didn't really mind it. Aurine had a good heart after all right?

"She also said that others are deciding where I go currently. Or will, if I don't do something about it. With what might await in the future, I don't plan on being swept up by unwanted influences if I can help it." Taking a similar laid back stance that Aurine had taken, and glancing up her body to admire her fishy tail for a brief moment, Glenn opened his mouth and stopped. Just in time for his head to rest upon two fluffy pillows pressing against the back of his head. With Sona's sobs having quickly stopped, it didn't take a genius to realize why that was, even as one of her hands wrapped around his waist. He did his best to not bring attention to it however, continuing to speak with Aurine. "There... was also some things brought up about my family and the past... I don't suppose Cynthia... said anything about that to you..." The man asked slowly, with the slightest dread.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Inspirational music used - )

Aurine sighed. "It seems you still don't entirely understand. It's good that you're remembering what you're told though." she said, seeming relieved. "Well, it's true, and at the same time untrue that I am after your soul... I had intentions on making you repay me for dropping that giant thing on my home before I even found out the structure of your soul. So it's not like I wouldn't be here if you were just some normal guy."

"Same!" Sona announced with a smile. "I was just floating through the water happily when I suddenly became stuck to you!"

Aurine gave Sona a thoughtful look, before letting out a hum. She rested on one elbow, and put a hand to her chin. "... Or perhaps it's the nature of your soul that seems to naturally draw others to you, even if they're not aware of it? In which case, it was one-hundred percent your fault that such a thing crushed my home. Your very existence is at fault here." Aurine said harshly. "But other than the nature of what you are, I know nothing else. Cynthia merely allowed us to come inside after she was finished speaking with you, and told us to ensure that you weren't an idle mind. In other words, we need to get you motivated to do something with that evil house destroying soul of yours."

Then, there was sounds of scratching at the door, before kitty claws could be seen trying to dig under the door that gave the room's inhabitants privacy. A few more scratches could be heard, and then a depressed, "Meow..."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"I didn't actually fly the damn thing you know. Though I would have at least tried to not crash on the ocean if the engines hadn't just cut out..." Glenn grumbled from where he leaned back, Sona's breasts still poking the back of his head from where she sat. The man was sure she had to be generalizing things now about the aeroplane, just to mess with him. How could he even hit the one spot in the entire ocean that was her home? Even with the special nature of his soul it still sounded far fetched. 'Something tells me she's not gonna let up on it on this whole destroying her home thing for a long, long time. If at all ever... I got keep in mind what Cynthia said about this...'

He breathed a sigh of relief when the sea bishop mentioned they hadn't be told anything else. Having the crow know intimate details about his past was one thing; he wasn't really looking forward to the others learning about it. Not yet at least. Aurine's comments of motivation gave the man pause as she leaned herself back, resting on an elbow to her chin as her chest bobbed slightly in his view. As much as he tried not to, his eyes couldn't stop the barest of flicks at the movement, and he cursed himself afterward in his mind. She was looking for some kind of answer out of him, not him being distracted by herself just laying down. He fidgeted a little, but that only reminded him of Sona at his back.

Clinching his face a little, he quickly thought up a response to recover. "Well, surviving is certainly a motivation. And if I'm going be stuck in a land... world like this one I would think surviving smartly to be a good thing to work towards. I'm gonna need a safe location I can work out of though. And my tools..." That presented a problem though. His tools were still on the aeroplane, along with a bunch of supplies from the expedition. Someone would need to retrieve them, and he couldn't breathe underwater. "... honestly I'd love to get the aeroplane back up on dry land entirely and see what I can salvage. If you'd be willing to help me with that Aurine. I'd uh... provide what help I could to aid you in it..." The man blushed, trying not to be distracted by the prospect of providing that aid to her drifting into his mind.

A sound coming from the closed door to the room helped to offset the sudden flush, and Glenn turned to give it his attention. He only realized a moment later that it was a mistake, for though it took him a second or two to recognize it the sight of frustrated kitty claws turning up from the gap between the door and the floor became apparent. It left the man stricken with a strange mood, and sitting up he gave Sona a glance backward at her smiling face before slowly moving toward the door. He moved silently, and it allowed him to hear the scratches at the door all the more better and then, then... the saddest little mew he had heard come out of something in a long time.

'Oh god... my heart... I have to let her in...' Taking a grip on the handle of the door, Glenn called out to the one on the other side of the door. "Aya, is that you?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aurine's eyes turned to daggers as Glenn began to construct a perfectly logical case in his defense. "Are you trying to evade having to take responsibility...? Oh, Glenn... I'm losing faith in you... And patience," she said slowly, her hand moving as if to grab a dagger from under the covers. As Sona slowly moved closer, and began wrapping her arms around Glenn, the dagger came out. Thankfully not aimed for him, but perhaps less thankfully aimed for Sona herself. The dagger went into her mouth. Sona blinked in shock.

*gulp*

Sona swallowed the dagger stuck into her mouth, likely to that odd dimension inside her belly.

Aurine stared for a moment at the development, before leaning back and continuing as if nothing had happened. "I can't get that thing out of the water, not unless I tear it to pieces. So, that means we'll need a lot of help pulling it out. I would suggest Waymeet, a town nearby, but it met a rather devastating attack by the demons who were looking for some slaves. So, there's no way we can get it out."

As Glenn touched the handle of the door, the knob turned on it's own and opened, revealing Cynthia to be the one holding the knob on the other side, while Aya slipped through the crack on all fours, casually strutting up to Glenn and purring while rubbing her body against his legs and purring while doing so. "The citizens of Waymeet have returned in full, and Jezebel has been presumed dead." Cynthia announced into the room. Though it was hardly an announcement, as she was whispering. "They'll need help repairing their town, however." She said, before looking to Glenn. "Won't you go?"