What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Reviving Waymeet (Glenn;Ryu)

How he hadn't seen the malicious weavings before Glenn didn't know. But when he found them it was obvious of their restrictive nature, as it redirected important flows away or flat out prevented them. A second or two passed after he had removed them before he found Jill breathing to life in ways she never had before. As if the gift of humanity itself had been given. Importantly, she actually had a voice! And with it the man confirmed his earlier thoughts about golems retaining some kind of memory, as she recounted her own beginnings under her previous master. And of her admiration of Isabell and even himself in her own way. "I... guess technically I am kinda family in that way... but that does make things a little awkward. I think I'll prefer the term creator myself, or co-creator."

Glenn crossed his arms and adopted a brooding look when Jill implored him to stay and give Queen a chance. Citing the talk of angels coming for the Fortmaster, and her wanting a chosen soul to put the odds in her life's favor. Though when she mentioned surveillance he briefly quipped, "Surveillance? Does that mean she's watching us now through you?" Regardless of the answer the man turned to pacing in his thoughts. He didn't like this, any of it. And he pondered how dense Isabell must be if she thought forcing him to help was going to turn out well for her in the end. "I'm not going to be forced into joining the Magi. Or forced to stay here. If I do anything, it's gonna be 'MY' choice."

After what seemed like an eternity of scrunching his face in thought, the man let out a tired breath and shook his head, physically displaying how much he couldn't believe what he was about to say. "Jill... go out and demand to meet Queen. When you do, tell her I will not be coerced into working with her, and that I'm giving her 'one' chance to prove to me that she still remembers how to be human. If she can approach me with her angelic problem in such a way, and simply 'ask' for my assistance... then we can discuss this whole business with those Angels and... Aurine..." Even after he had said it he still couldn't believe he was going through with it. "If that doesn't work then I guess I'm gonna meet all of your stomach clones again Sona. Come to think of it we... never did finish that encounter back then did we...?" He asked idly before putting his hands into his jacket to wait.

Only to curiously pull out a white folded napkin to inspect it and reveal to his surprise one of those cookies Sona had materialised still inside of it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jill nodded, before her eyes went yellow a moment, threads quickly weaving off somewhere in the facility, before they came back just as quickly, before Jill's eyes went red, and her face suddenly warped into a familiar smile. "Well, master Doppler, that's all you had to say! From the start I knew you had no intention on staying, but I knew you might come around if I played my cards right." Jill said, but with Isabell's voice. "So, allow me to do with you, one of the most ancient of human traditions. If you'd be so kind, would you like to go on a date with me, and have dinner this night? There, we can discuss things." she said. "I'll come and pick you up at dusk." she announced, before Jill's eyes returned to their former color.

Silence followed, before Sona blinked, and looked down at Glenn. Or more specifically, down at his boner. "So, can I take care of that, or..." she said. Then suddenly, Jill stepped forth.

"I need to be refueled." she stated.

Sona puffed her cheeks out. "Hey, you've been the center of his attention for a while now." she stated.

Jill glanced at Sona. "I do not understand, do you have an issue?" Jill asked.

"Maybe," Sona replied with narrow eyes.

"If master is going to stay, I must remain in top performance so I can complete any task given to me. If there is an issue, I will remind him to speak with you about it, after I've taken some of his energy." she said in her cold tone.

Though, Sona had already wrapped her arms around his waist and basically formed a blockade around his crotch. "Master." Jill began. "If I am understanding the situation correctly, I am observing Sona as being petty. May I remove her from your person?"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn stared with disbelief at Isabel's response, coming through from Jill as she spoke through the golem. Was she really asking to go on a date? Just so nonchalantly after everything that just happened? He had to convince himself that she merely meant it as a pleasantry around them working things out. It still left him rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb in a grimace after she was done. "I'm already starting to regret this." He aired aloud, oof-ing somewhat when Sona tackled his groin and formed her blockade around it with her body. She and Jill were having a squabble over him, all at a very inopportune time. And he very much wanted to avoid any such fights.

"Now Sona," He began, laying a hand across one of her shoulders and gripping it lightly. "As much as I appreciate your eagerness, I think it's more than fair for Jill to get some time with me that doesn't involve being operated on over a table. I think this last week has really spoiled you; whenever we do get back you know it's not going to stay like this. What will you do when the others want to spend time with me?" He would try to separate her himself then, but if that didn't work and she somehow refused to let go of him, Glenn would turn to Jill and give his approval to the golem to use her power to remove the mimic peacefully. Hopefully before she started trying to drain him dry of his energy just by proxy alone.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sona released him, albeit with a fuss. "Fine then, you jerk." she said bitterly. "I'll just go hibernate, wake me up whenever." she said, before approaching a vase with white background and blue lining, and seemingly becoming a rush of blue energy that went into the vase, and vanished inside of it. Thus, he was alone with the golem.

"I know you have been suffering a lot of frustration lately master, but please do not feel poorly. The Magi can help you more than any others, if only you'd let them." she stated. "Now that I am able to speak, I may share any information you wish, before speaking with Fortmaster Queen. I suggest being advised before engaging with her, so that your date will go more smoothly." she announced, before using her limbs to remove her clothing in but a pair of simple motions. "Is there any position you'd like, master? Feel free to ask questions while I take from you." She said, taking a bit of initiative and putting her hand to his belt, undoing his pants.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The man shook his head at Sona's fussy response, letting her ease off and reform into a nearby vase without a word more. She was bitter now sure at his choice, but it didn't take away from the truth. She had been hogging him this whole time, and as much as she might have liked it to stay that way it wasn't going to last. Though it was strange how only some time ago she was more than willing to gang up on him with Jill back at the lookout point. Yet now she was suddenly hostile herself. 'I'm beginning to think all this negativity and anxiety isn't just effecting me. Maybe I should just try to relax and... keep calm.' He reasoned to himself, taking a breath to steady his own nerves.

At Jill's words and approach, Glenn let out a sigh. "I'm sure they could help. And in ways that would be hard to reproduce so quickly from scratch. But I fear it wouldn't be my ideals and ideas they would be working to create. Your... mother-creator... is a hard ass like that I think." He quietly ran his hands across his face. "Why does she have to be so difficult? I get wanting my help to even the odds given what I am apparently but... you'd think she'd just implore my help if that were the case. Not go through all this. Is it really that difficult for her to simply ask for help?" He questioned the golem but half pondered it, wondering just how much it was fright that was influencing her own actions, given some time to think on it.

Seeing Jill nude only reminded the man, as Sona had, of the leftover influence of his previous meeting in Queen's lab. An influence that was swiftly becoming loosened upon the world as the golem worked to release it. "Well, this might be a bit simple but I think the bed will suffice. I mean, me on the bed, and you on top. And close. I... wanted to test your pinning control. And see how well... heavy you feel. You... do have some dampening abilities built in don't you? Would make it a bit hard for you to lay on anything if your full weight is going to make a sandwich of whatever is underneath." He smiled nervously, already feeling his body reacting to Jill's tugging on his trousers.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm certain she had her reason for it, master. Please, have faith." she implored, before taking Glenn to the bed in the room, and nodding at his request. Standing at the bed, she would place her hand on his chest and deliver a gradual force he couldn't stop. It forced him gently but forcefully onto the bed, where she soon climbed onto him, her knees digging deep into the mattress to behold her impressive weight. "In theory, I could, but that would take considerable power at all times to reduce my weight, or a fine crafted system. I have neither. So, I will pin you down with my weight." She declared. And indeed, it felt like he had an anchor around his waist. Her arms went as well, to lock fingers with his hands, and pin his hands down onto the bed. With his length erect, Jill found it easy to find penetration, as she rose her hips, only to promptly lower them, taking his length inside with precision. She felt surprisingly loose and soft, easily slipping him inside her damp folds.. Before she announced: "Tightening." and suddenly he felt all the artificial muscles in her pussy clamp down, gripping his cock in a tight squeeze, causing immense pleasure just from the grip. "I have captured you inside me. My apologies, but I will start refusing your orders for a time..." she declared, her eyes taking a magical tint as a dark demonic aura grew about her, the succubus curse giving the simple golem an objective to fuck.

Now ignoring his leadership, she began to make very quick but short thrusts with her ass. Glenn found no build up, just immediate and passionate bouncing from the golem as the tight folds almost lifted his crotch with her pussy. Jill's body powerful enough to fuck Glenn despite the friction. Her head lowered, and her mouth opened. Artificial saliva drooling from her mouth before she stole his lips, all while somehow speaking. "Surrender your energy, master. I will not release you until I am full." she announced, Her carefully created folds wrapping compactly around his length and motions leaving behind the reddened flesh of his cock, detailing abuse. Though the golem seemed past the point of caring. She was going to rape Glenn until she was full.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

With ease he found himself lowered back onto the bed by Jill, and true to her word she did indeed pin him with her incredible weight. As he imagined she was quite heavy, easily keeping him held in place just by straddling him on the bed. Which of course now formed two big dents on either side of him where her knees dug in. "I guess I'll have to work something out for you then." He answered before she had time to position herself properly. When she did Glenn found his length quickly taken hold of. Gasping somewhat before her tightened grip caused it to stop prematurely as he lost his breath. And he found himself pinned further by the hands, Jill's own lacing her fingers in his.

When she simply started thrusting at full force down on him, the man said nothing at first. A few moments of being stunned passing before weakness fell upon him and a moan escaped his lips. His eyes closed and the sound and feeling of her intense humping rapidly fed a lust that he could feel being drained out of him. Drained from where the two of them where connected. Jill's soft lips and taste of saliva sent a spike of excitement racing through the man, and shortly after she started the golem would find him a willing participant in her kissing. Returning it with a passion of his own that to the astute, which the golem certainly was, might betray his preference and enjoyment for such a simple thing.

It would not take long at all for there to be more than just one weight upon the man's genitals. The longer Jill's bouncing went on the more a buckle began to form. A knot building inside his groin that was just aching for release. Her words only fed into that building knot, and Glenn couldn't help but let out a moan into the golem's mouth where she still kept his lips hostage. Fruitlessly, he fought against the hands holding his own down, eventually taking to just gripping them harder when he realized they would never budge. And when he realized that he was on the verge of popping himself, which with the golem's never ending motions came swiftly. The man's member never getting but a second to actually leak inside before he was already erupting, delivering rope after rope into the golem's artificial genitals. Syphoning a chunk of his energy into her as well, leaving the man's senses blinking and dulling for a moment before being hit with a wave of intense pleasure.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Glenn's efforts to pry his hands free of her own were indeed noticed. Though, what came of it, was a surprising giggle from the golem's newfound voice. In the heat of the moment Glenn could be forgiven for missing the tinge of malicious tone on her voice as she reacted to his struggling. Soon enough he would surrender his seed as per her wishes and his own lack of options. The explosion of pleasure came with a sense of loss, of both inner self and perception. Though before he could even recover and observe what was to come, he saw Jill leaning back, her feet planted where her knees used to be, and her arms holding herself up as he now saw her cum drooling pussy bare before his eyes, and a sense of envelopment as his cock sank into her asshole. After cumming so recently, the sensations of sex took a whole new feeling, a change he had experienced very recently. "Even more energy is pouring out, master. I suppose making you cum once is like breaking through the first barrier." she stated. "I'm far from full, so I'm afraid we'll be at this for a while. I hope you survive until I am full." she said hopefully.

Then her hips moved in earnest, even faster than before while testing the limits of his manhood's durability. The added energy he was losing seemed to spur her on to take even more. To the point that despite the fact that his arms were free, he was powerless. His hands lifted weakly, only to find that threads were invading his body from where he was connected to her. Traveled, they did, until the threads took control of his hands, moving them on their own only to place his hands on her thighs and his thumbs on either side of her pussy to spread her lips, giving him a good view of where she drained him prior. "I have such amazing abilities, all for one purpose. I have taken over your body, master. I think I understand what my purpose is." she said, a succubus aura of deep violet gathering around her, Jill's eyes glowing with power. "My purpose is to make you into my power source, master." she declared, her hips moving inhumanly fast as her voice could only barely be heard through the rampent sounds of flesh flapping against synthetic flesh.

Mere minutes after the fact, he was cumming again, this time spurting inside of her ass. Jill slowed herself, taking him to the hilt and slowly moving her ass up and down to relax on the way down, and tighten her ass to forcibly milk the last few drops of cum from his cock. Having cum twice, Glenn felt drained in multiple ways. "You look faint. What a shame." she commented on how he looked. "Because I'm far from full. Fear not, I will both keep my promise and prevent your untimely demise." she assured him, before she leaned forward, letting his cock flop out of her ass as she used one hand to plop it back into her pussy. Like that, she embraced him on the bed, and rolled over so he was on his side with her, connected to her pussy while one of her legs wrapped around him, seemingly locking in as well to prevent him from simply pulling back and releasing himself. Her arms meanwhile went around his body, holding him close as he felt her breasts pancake against his chest. "I should be full in time for your date. Until then, please relax, and enjoy the gentle massage inside me." she declared, before planting her lips on his own, lightly squirming, as if with life, while Glenn felt a very slight tightness form from the hilt, and up to the tip of his cock, a gentle wave of pleasure formed from inner workings normally impossible to living beings. Like that, Glenn had two hours until he had to prepare for his date. All that while, Jill would remain attached to him, giving his cock a gentle massage with her pussy while Glenn was ever so gently milked for his energy. The pleasure was never enough for him to cum...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without warning, Glenn felt himself released. An audible wet noise came from their parting, as Glenn would find the bed was an absolute mess seemingly thanks to Jill constantly releasing lubricating secretions. His cock felt sore, and utterly used up. His energy was idling on empty, all of it siphoned into Jill, who was actually smiling. "Good luck on your date, master. Do you feel well enough to take care of yourself, or shall I bathe you?" she inquired, smirking at him. A new emotion: Greed. She wanted to siphon even more from him. Meanwhile, Sona was nowhere to be seen, not even in the vase she hid in. It seemed she was gone.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Given no reprieve, the man was powerless but to watch the golem reposition herself upon him. Uprooting only to sink back onto his length with her ass, and expose herself lewdly where he had just finished inside her. Once more Glenn felt the tug on his energy begin in earnest, continuing to flow despite having such a large amount syphoned just moments ago. He'd have remarked better about her comments of surviving but once she started thrusting again, and much faster this time, he found only enough sense to of self to weakly prop himself up. For a moment or two anyhow. With as much energy as she was taking he was surprised to even still be conscious, though he already felt himself likened into some kind of lucid state between the two. Similar to how he felt with Iora... to some extent.

Without his control his hand reached out to Jill's hips, and he watched them grip her and spread her open. A low whine airing at her comments about making him a power source as she pounded rapidly, the sound nearly drowning her words out. "J-Jill... I... didn't..." He managed to strain out incompletely, before losing himself to lust once more. The golem's ass edging him on just as well as her folds had, proving just how effective they were designed to the man. As well as how effective the monsterous curse was as well. With another build up he erupted once again, ropes shooting into Jill's ass as his eyes glazed and energy was once more sucked out through his thoroughly abused member.

He not only looked faint as Jill observed, but he felt faint as well. A feeling that was only exacerbated when she lowered herself to hilt with him once more with her genitals, causing him to let out a breathy mix of a moan and a groan. A moment's hyperventilating followed Jill's return to kissing him after she rolled him onto his side and hooked a leg to hold him in place, before he felt an overwhelming calmness take hold of him. Her gentle motions and the soft grip of her folds leaving him feeling trapped in that lucid state once more, only this time it didn't seem to be ending. Weakly, he wrapped a free arm around the golem and griped at her shoulder, letting time drift away under the assault of such good feelings...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling of 'fading in' could be the only way he could describe upon being released from Jill's hold. It took him time to process the sound of her releasing him, and then the return of somewhat normal feelings rushing back to him. Glenn felt utterly weak and... ravenous. And almost immediately his body let him know how it felt about being empty with a terrible rumble. "W-what?" He questioned at first, before his sense returned. Eying himself and the terrible state of the bed, which from the look of things was well on it's way to becoming partly non-solid so to speak. "No... no. That won't be necessary." Glenn answered Jill, not wanting to feed her newfound emotions with more opportunities to feed on him... at least until they could discuss some sensibilities to work out. With some difficulty do to the lack of energy it took Glenn some effort to work his way out of the bed, rolling to the edge and then slowly straightening himself out to stand. Though when he did his vision became a fuzz flash of static that threatened to rob his balance almost immediately.

He took time to adjust, and it was then that he noticed Sona's absence. The vase she had hid in seemingly empty of the colorful and slightly luminescent aura she had brought to it with her presence. He said nothing about it to Jill, though visually he searched the room for any other place she might be hiding before giving up with a sigh. Hoping that she had just made herself scarce in brooding. "Could you... tidy up while I tidy up? And launder these clothes for me to wear... I'd appreciate it." He asked of Jill, before marching to the bathroom to fix himself. If there was one thing he realized he might miss of the Magi, it was the fact that they had complete indoor plumbing. 'If I make a place in Waymeet it's definitely gonna have something like this. I wonder if the people there even know what a bathhouse feels like.' He pondered idly, drawing up a nice hot bath to enjoy.

And once the sparkling water had settled, mired with a number of soapy and bubbly suds, he slowly sank himself into the tub and almost instantly lost himself to the feeling of the warm bath water crashing over his skin. He let out a sigh of content, feeling his sore muscles loosen. It would have been perfect if not for the noticing the seashells next to the soap, and being reminded of how bitter Sona had reacted before vanishing. Another sigh escaped shortly after noticing them, this time of his own brooding. "Maybe she isn't the only one who is spoiled. These last few weeks have been very... different. My life has certainly gotten much more... exciting. And it's not all terrifying or painful for once. Not yet at least." He said to himself laying back then and staring at the lining of the walls, cleaning himself all the while.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes... Master." Jill agreed to his request, but her eyes flashed to a strange magenta color when she hesitated to call him master. There was a flash, too short to really observe and analyze. But regardless it was clear that something inside of Jill was off when she said that.

One bath later... Glenn had his clothes waiting for him, and once he got dressed he'd come out to find Queen sitting at the table across from Jill, discussing an unknown topic with her. "Is that so? My, your master certainly is far less innocent than I gave him credit for~" she cooed. Then, that familiar face turned, her skin fresh and shining, as if she too just had a bath. The scent of her shampoo hit his nose, slightly different than the one he used as if it was a way to identify Isabell herself with that smell. "Glenn... Even to this moment I'm not sure where the real discrepancy lies between us, but I wanted to use this evening to help squash any fears and hesitations you have." she said, before rising from her chair, and approaching him. She was wearing a completely white dress, in contrast to her usual dark appeal. It seemed she looked a bit conscious of it too. Every odd quarter of a minute she'd glance at the nearest reflection on the clean sterile walls as if to examine herself. In addition to the fact of scent, her fabric and the weaving it was composed of made Sona burn into the back of his mind, as if she were right there with them. But it didn't seem to be the case. Even prodding would yield no proof of this, and would just make Isabell smirk at him for looking in the first place, as if she thought him adorable.

"Say nothing yet, just allow me to take us somewhere to relax, and slowly enjoy a meal. Then, we will talk once we both have had time to think of what we want to say." she said, as if doing him a favor of granting him a moment. Though, coupled with the way Jill rose her brows, she too picked up on the fact that Isabell Queen herself was a tad nervous. The spontaneous nature seemed to make the woman who rigidly plans things nervous, due to Glenn's initial refusal.

Since Glenn was willing, or so it seemed, Queen would take them to a more polished and expertly designed building. Inside was a reception area, where Moei was stationed, or so it seemed. Moei seemed different than before, not giving any reaction to Glenn at all. "Your meal for you and your guest is ready upstairs." she said, speaking as if Glenn's name was unknown to her. "Very good." Isabell declared. In the white light, Glenn saw a lot of things different about Queen. For one, she was wearing makeup. Her face was beautiful before, but now her lips were red, and the eyeliner gave her eyes an exotic look, forming perfect lines with sharp edges at the corner to truly make you aware that she was looking at you. And like before, it was hard to ignore that she was next to him, given how wonderful the air was to breathe next to her. Contrary to before, when she had just a light fragrance and otherwise seemed to not care as much with appearances mind her professional attire.

The entire time they walked, Isabell seemed to be staring at Glenn's side. This intent came to fruition when she reached out to lock arms with him. Success and Glenn not pulling away would yield a smiling Queen. Failure, and she'd look rather flustered and angry. Regardless, they'd sit, and Glenn would be allowed to order. The menu was vast, but thankfully complete with diagrams so he could identify things similar to what he ate on his homeland. Though he'd have to simplify his request. It might amaze him how different food is on this island. Isabell ordered the equivalent of a hamburger complete with potato strips, or perhaps more familiarly known as french fries as well as a side of cheesy soup with chicken and bacon bits. It was revealed then, how her ass was so big. Though how she still managed a curvy figure was still an unknown, even though it was clear now where all that weight was coming from.

"Is there something wrong with what I ordered? The way you seem to be observing me feels insulting." Isabell picked up on the forced observations Glenn was experiencing, as if some greater force that be was showing him without choice of his own as to why Isabell was so well-rounded. "What about you? I'm curious to see what you'll order." she asked. No doubt going with the vegetarian choice would instill great self-consciousness. She seemed nervous, as if worried he would.

Once they ordered, a very familiar golem would approach and take their order. . "Thank you for your order." she'd say, only sparing a small wave at Glenn before leaving to go to work. Isabell, with no knowledge of this, simply started to speak. "So... Glenn. To start us off... I'm here to convince you to stay with us. In the future, if the angels attack and we survive, I want to have you here working for me. How do you feel about that, and do you have any questions for me?" she asked, putting her elbows on the table and crossing her fingers together to clasp her hands in front of her face, her eyes focusing on him without blinking.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The bath Glenn enjoyed came and went, time passing sooner than he normally would have liked under different circumstances. His clothes were found nice and tidy, and upon getting dressed and exiting the bathroom proper he found his room now occupied by Isabel. The magi head must have arrived during his bath, as she was in some conversation with Jill about himself and his... innocence. Glenn didn't have to guess where that train of thoughts led. Her appearance surprised the man the most, as unlike the very business oriented Queen he had known before she had taken on an entirely different formality. Clean and gussied up in an all white dress that she took much time to fuss with.

He raised a brow along with Jill, sensing the nervousness that Isabel was exuding. A far cry from the more sure confidence she had before. He indulged her wish, albeit with a bit of lip twisting given the situation and said nothing, following her lead as she took him elsewhere. Not before giving the room another look for Sona, unable to shake the feeling that she was... somewhere now. Passing through another building he was surprised once more to see Moei attending as a receptionist for it, though when she didn't seem to recognize him he was confused for a moment before the thought occurred to him that Isabel might have employed multiple copies of the golem to act as receptionists for her facilities. That didn't explain the one outside her laboratory though, and he was left to brief internal confusion.

Glenn made no effort to really indulge Isabel outside of going along with her. He tried to keep his focus off the Magi head too, but her presence was a hard thing to not notice or glance toward. Whatever she was wearing gave off a pleasant air, and she had clearly intended to make herself more appealing with her personal garnishes. 'This is really not what I meant when I said to prove she was still human... I... should have nipped this in the bud earlier...' He thought with a half frown. To the magi woman's delight he wouldn't shrug her off when she decided to lock arms with him, and he'd find himself feeling a little hotter under the collar himself despite everything that had occuried between them earlier. Both the good and the bad.

Amusingly, it quickly became known to the man how Isabel was able to maintain her figure. When she noticed him observing her he shrugged it off, "Forget about it, it's nothing." Then following her lead he turned to the familiar golem from before and gave his. Asking for something akin to a chicken parmesan with garlic bread. Or at least he hoped that was what he ordered... some of the things on the menu looked absolutely bizarre. He'd glance a smile at the golem's wave before she left, and then turned his focus back to Isabel, listening to her as she questioned him while they waited for the food to be cooked and served. With an attentiveness that reminded him more of her normal self.

"I feel... I feel like you're thinking a bit too far ahead. For a lot of things." He answered her after a moment of his own thinking, giving her appearance a look up and down with a frown. Puffing a breath out a second or two later. "I haven't agreed to help you just yet. And given how you've reacted so far: detaining me and all but saying you're gonna force me to work for you, I've a lot of reasons not to. Until you convince me, there really isn't any 'future' to discuss. So..." He pinched the bridge of his nose then, closing his eyes the waving and dropping his hand. "Was there something important you wanted to 'ask'... for my help about...?" The man held hope that Isabel might be able to just show a little humility with her angel problem, but if she didn't... his mind raced with the onset of further frustration.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She rose a brow as he began, though it was clear she wasn't wavering or failing to pay attention. Though he was likely slowly becoming more used to her paying absolute attention. When he put an emphasis on a certain word, her head drew back, and her hands slowly went down to the table to rest together, right hand over the left. Her face wasn't arrogance or any of the sort, but surprise.

Her eyes narrowed, and she looked down at her hands on the table, seemingly in thought. It seemed she was coming to understand what Glenn wanted to hear. "A prophet with black wings told me I'm going to die. But my sole chance of survival was with an inventor outside of the magi and told me nothing further." she explained, before looking up to him. "When I found traces of a chosen soul, threads of that god of Fate within you... I knew it had to be you of whom she spoke. So... Glenn..." she pursed her lips, before looking at him stoically.

"I implore you, please protect my life. Protect the Magi. The prophet has never been wrong, and without you, she claims the Magi will fall. To place everything on a single entity seems ludicrous, but that's how it is, and that's the influence that the chosen hold." she declared. "I will grant you any wish you desire in my power. Influence, wealth, or my body. Please, protect what I hold dear, Glenn." she requested. It seemed to be the deepest kind of request she could manage.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

A deep breath came to Glenn once Isabel finished her request, and his eyes flicked between gazing narrowly themselves at her or down and away in quick thought. His fingers lightly tapping the table. Almost immediately after it was done he felt as if a great weight were lifted from his own shoulders, and tenseness seemed to leave his body in droves. His lips untwisted from their frown and his eyes became far more open than they had been with her forceful attempts before. After a heartfelt request like that he knew he couldn't help but melt before her, and he had absolutely no problems with that now. "Alright... I'll help. But remember this; I haven't completely forgiven you yet..."

His own words acted as it's own lifted weight on the man, and after a second or two he shook his head and then held his face with his hands, talking through them. "Dammit... why did you have to make things so complicated? If you had asked for my help before, I would have said yes. Just out of respect for our budding friendship." He revealed, letting out his frustration at the absurdity of it. Everything could have all been worked out down in her lab if she had only did things differently. Mainly with actually discussing things instead of... well that hardly mattered now. He was just glad things were on their even footing like they should have been in the first place.

"If... things work out, I suppose I wouldn't be against working with you in the future. Maybe have my own place here as some kind of formality..." He pondered as he sat back against his chair. "But I might be thinking too far ahead myself. To be honest I'm not sure how I'm supposed to actually help. It seems to me that the only ace you have right now is that big gun of yours, especially given that Aurine has this important... thing... of mine. You're not actually going to kill her are you? I'm pretty sure if your troops mentioned I wanted to see her she'd just jump right into the saucer with them. I'd like to avoid upsetting the people of Waymeet. They seem like good people. And I'd like to work with them with a... civil project I have in mind..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabell let out a sigh of relief when he accepted. "Ah, the mimic was correct then. I suppose further brute force won't be necessary." she said with a pleased smile. "Well, her soul would have been intact regardless, but to force a fragment out, you do have to destroy the barrier around it, or breech into it. Something using the succubus curse could do it with ease. So at best, we'd take her here and extract it from her body. At worst, we'd destroy her physical form to take the shard." she announced. "With souls we acquire this way, we usually repurpose them into golems." she announced. "Or, the more humane among the magi will turn them into tiny familiars, harmless but still alive." she declared, before pointing her finger at Glenn. "You acquired such a familiar in the form of that mimic. Only it was allowed to grow and become stronger by leeching off of your energy while remaining in close contact. So, color me surprised when I learned that this Sona you came with has origins in my facility. Interesting, right? Such a small world~" she chuckled.

"In fact... I'm sure you noticed some similarities to the golem you repurposed and Sona, right?" she said with a thoughtful grin. "If not, then you didn't study that mimic well enough. The residue of a soul left behind was hers, and for whatever reason, her master discarded her." she announced.

"Though, that's a bit off topic. I changed the order while getting ready. The sea bishop is going to be brought here peacefully. Then... We can sort this whole mess out." she nodded. "Though, to that end, I agree that I don't know what purpose you will serve. Honestly I have pilots and engineers that far surpass your ability. You're sort of above average overall I'd say. Yet you're somehow critical with that shard inside of you. Even with more resources to draw from... A lack of tempered mind will do you no good at all." she chuckled. "But, given such circumstances, I cannot afford to question the prophet. So, the fact is that you are valuable. How? We will see, won't we?" she said rhetorically.

She held some kind of a flat device in her hand, touching it with her thumb, before nodding. "I've lifted the curfew on you. Please don't make me regret letting you off the leash. I am more reasonable than my predecessor, but I am equally ruthless when crossed. That is to say... Er..." Queen's eyes seemed to be looking at something else, the reflection in a window showing rainbow hair slightly secluded waving about. "I... Trust you..." she said awkwardly, as if speaking like that was unusual to her. Indeed, the words made her seem much more vulnerable than the words before. Isabell seemed like one to put up unshakable fronts.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn raised a brow at Isabel's explanation about what they did with souls they acquired, lightly pondering what it meant to breach barriers to get the shard with an obvious connection coming to mind in his own circumstance. If he had such a shard shouldn't he have felt it's presence missing? Or felt it removed at some point? As far as he was aware he didn't feel any different than he ever did... aside from being fatigued from all the efforts of his companions. The next part the Magi head spoke of about Sona's origins caught his full attention when it was revealed. "W-wait a second. Are you telling me that the Sona is... that golem's original soul? And that she was just... thrown away!?"

He didn't like the fact that Isabel simply tossed the bodies of golems into a big scrap pile, but with what she said about familiars being created the idea of creating one out of an existing soul just to toss them away left a feeling of anger rising in his gut and displeasure spreading on his face. 'The old master must have tried turning her into a familiar after his golem efforts failed, and then got rid of her when that effort failed too. How long ago was this? Has Sona been... playing dumb this whole time?' He thought. It would explain a few things about her strange knowledge, and some of the evasive behavior she had been portraying. And the fact the golem did look a lot like her before he remodeled it... how deep it all went was anyone's guess; he certainly doubted she just mysteriously poofed into existence in the sea like she said before now though.

The change in Isabel was just as apparent as before with her heartfelt plea, perhaps even more so with the awkwardness that settled in. She wasn't used to saying such things clearly. "You never needed a leash in the first place. Don't worry about it too much. Even if I happened to be somewhere else I'm not about to leave you high and dry now. If those angels come, and they really aren't up for peace... they'll be in a for a rude awakening. I still just hope things don't come to that." The man noticed Isabel looking elsewhere, and when he glanced out of the corner of his eye he could swear he saw some kind of rainbow of hair reflecting in a nearby window. Where it's source was he couldn't find however, and he almost wondered if it was somewhere behind him. The thought left him feeling as if he were being watched by eyes unknown even though this was supposed to be just him and Isabel.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"By her maker, not by me." She clarified. "The golem body was tossed in with the lot of discarded and poor quality creations. The body was nothing without the soul itself, so it was pointless to fawn over it when it wasn't even designed correctly." she declared, as if knowing Glenn thought about the disposed frame. "I'm glad though, that you are with us. It's a weight off of my mind like you wouldn't believe. And it's my fault ultimately, I recognize. I honestly thought I was acting in a way that would appeal you most. A foolish endeavor in the end. I'm simply not good with people." she said with a bit of shame, announcing that her actions were done from inexperience in social circumstances.

They continued to eat their food, Isabell mostly going quiet for a while. "So, you are obviously in company with many women... I assume you're taken by one of them?" she inquired. "Forgive me for prying. I've personally never experienced a relationship. Never had the time for it. I've done experiments where the man was naked, and some penis things happened." She swirled a finger around in the air. "But... What's your take?"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Isabel only confirmed what the man thought regarding Sona's circumstance; that her old master had simply discarded her. What the mimic must have felt during that time he couldn't imagine. She might have been glad to be away from him, if what Jill said about the remnant memories were true. Though she could very well have felt betrayed. Betrayed by the very person who concieved them. He almost wondered if she choose to not remember simply to forget about it all. 'And yet this whole week I've been fixing up her old body while she helped me along...' Suddenly all those nights he spent with her took on a deeper meaning, perhaps of gratitude... which only made him feel worse about calling her spoiled...

Glenn found the entree he ordered to be quite tasteful, the spices on it tickling his tongue a little differently than he was used to. It was still tasty, and he hungry enough, that he eagerly dug into it close to the edge that politeness could allow. He was in the middle of chewing a rather big portion when Isabel pryed her question, causing the man to take his eyes off his meal and towards her while he worked to eventually swallow his food. "I'm involved with them but if you're talking about something like a one-on-one steady relationship then... no. The closest I've gotten to something formal like that was with... Aurine. She wanted me to go someplace and say... something... about putting myself in her care. It sounded like a great idea at the time..." He answered, rubbing his head as a dull pain worked it's way through his temples. It did sound like a great idea at the time, he came to realize...

"I guess the best answer is... it's complicated. If you asked them I'm sure they'd all say I'm taken to them. Which from what I hear is about the norm for men who venture into mamono lands." He paused then, looking down at his half eaten meal. Tapping his fork on it gingerly. "I'm not so sure I deserve it to be honest. They're all great, and things seem so well mostly but... sometimes I wonder if I'll ever feel deeply about someone again." He pondered aloud missing his own slip where it came. Returning to eating in his own moment of silence soon after.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At his last bit, Isabell chuckled, finishing her meal. "You're better off without such sentimental attachments. To feel someone in such a way that you open yourself to grievous emotional wounds is just asking for pain and suffering. It's fine to just enjoy good company and depart with just a smile when it's gone. Nothing good lasts, ever." she stated. "Loss isn't a tragedy, it's a learning experience."

"You must also understand that mamono are generally considered to be higher than men. Most of their societies place them above human males. Even human females get preferential treatment over them. Be careful if you're dealing with such a mamono, they won't give you the light of day like I would." she told him.

Once Glenn was finished, she grinned. "Well, I suppose our business is settled... What will you do now?"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"Perhaps it is asking for trouble..." Glenn briefly agreed with Isabel before continuing, "... but it isn't all bad. There are many pleasant things too. And they're worth it." The preferential treatment the magi leader spoke of was something he figured as much given the circumstances. Every important figure he had met so far, along with nearly everyone he had bumped into, had all been female. And their very natures had been set on asserting themselves over him. Still, there had to be a way where he could maintain himself among them. Some kind of avenue that would appeal to their very nature that they would be remiss to reject or ignore. Perhaps something they could even admire. It was something he'd have to ponder more on when he got back to Waymeet...

Finishing the last of his meal, Glenn ran a napkin past his lips before taking a drink to wash the last of his meal down as he answered. "I'm not sure to be honest. Nothing left but to wait for Aurine to arrive so we can attend to that. Though I do have a system to refine on Jill I recall. And I... need to find Sona and apologize to her..." The man suddenly felt awkward when he remembered he and Isabel were technically on a date, eying her grinned look behind her dressed and gussied appearance. "You know you're someone to talk about not having sentiments when we're doing something like this. You should be careful; even if you aren't looking for them, sentimental attachments have a way of sneaking up on people. Even the smart and logical aren't immune you know."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabell rose a brow at that. "Oh contraire Glenn, this is just a date. It's not a proclamation of love. In the end we both knew what this meeting was about, and we saw the end goal achieved. It's simply courtesy to appear at your best to something important. Speaking of, your current attire is a bit too... Archaic. You certainly could use some of the most up to date Magi fashion to really bring out that engineer in you. Right now you look like you're ready to chisel into stone and make a wagon out of wood. Those things burn, you know." she lectured him.

Then, she seemed to get an idea. "There's another out there whom I think could be of use to you. She's Magi, unofficially, but more of a mercenary type who has come to aid us under the rather wealthy payouts we're offering in the event of this crisis. She's somewhat wild, but her skill and knowledge is undeniable. She is also well versed in Magi technology and could both serve as a body guard and tutor for you. I'd like you to go seek her out. You can even take up her contract if you're impressed with her, but that'd be something for the two of you to discuss. Overall though, I think you could use more in-depth training in the field of Magi tech." she said, before handing Glenn a . "You'll find her profile somewhat matching to her personality."